The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > January 2018 Finish What You've Started Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Dec 27, 2017 07:56PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16355 comments Mod

JANUARY 2018 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge:

**A NEW YEAR TWIST TO THIS CHALLENGE! So Please read below.

Please post your shelves. NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

How It Will Work:
1) Please only post a list of 5 series that you have Already Started but now, you would like to get current on. There must be a minimum of TWO books remaining in your series.
*When listing your series, please only list the bookcovers in the series you have NOT read yet.
**Novellas are optional.

NEW TWIST: PLEASE READ the spoiler
The 5 series you list this month will remain your list until you finish them. When you finish a series, you may replace the finished with another series. The goal is to finish at least 5 of your series by the end of the year. (view spoiler)

Your picker can choose to pick two series for you instead of one. This is because sometimes people read one book and decide they really didn't enjoy the series after all.
Option B gives you the chance to read One Book from Two series, instead of two books form one series.

It is the Picker's option!!

2) OPTION A: An assigned person will pick ONE series from your post series.
OPTION B: An assigned person will pick TWO series from your post series.

3) You have one month: JANUARY 2018
OPTION A: to try to read as many books in that series as you can—minimum two books in that series.
OPTION B: try to read as many books in the two series as you can—minimum one book per series.

*if you don't read your chosen series, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT. So you aren't banished or anything like that.

4) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some.

5) After you have made your selections, please return to your original bookshelf and update that shelf with the books your chose and the ones chosen for you.

TIMELINE
DECEMBER 21-27, 2017:
Participants will Post their shelves
*If you do not list a shelf, I will not pair you with anyone
***Cut off on DECEMBER 27: 1030 (10:30am CST)

DECEMBER 27-30: Pairs will be posted & then Selection of a Series (Specify Option A or B)
*Again, as I said earlier, please try to select for your pair ASAP.
***Cut off on DECEMBER 30:

**DECEMBER 30-ish: Re-picks for those who didn’t get the pick

**MOD ASSIST: TCF Mods Trea, Denise & Lanelle are also around for assistance.

SEE how to POST Book Covers (view spoiler)

PARTICIPANTS
Jennifer
Danielle Gypsy Soul
Karen ♐
Connie N.
☘KathyD☘
Theo
Ezinwanyi
Jammin Jenny
Louise
Trea
Zuzana
Susan A.
D.G
Eunice
Jenni
Suzanne
Ashley
Jackie
Shandra
Jackie
Debbie Doc
Logan
Cathy
Gabriela
Joyce
Samantha
Katherine
LaurLa
Greenfairy

PAIRS:

1. Cathy picks for Katherine
2. Eunice picks for Ezinwanyi
3. Greenfairy picks Samantha
4. Katherine picks for Zuzana
☑ 5. Ashley picks for Jennifer
6. Louise picks for ☘KathyD☘
☑ 7. Susan A. picks for Gabriela
8. D.G picks for Greenfairy
☑ 9. Danielle Gypsy Soul picks for Connie N.
10. Joyce picks for Theo
☑ 11. Trea picks for Debbie Doc
☑ 12. Logan picks for Jammin Jenny
13. Connie N. picks for Eunice
☑ 14. Karen ♐ picks for Logan
☑ 15. Debbie Doc picks for Susan A
☑ 16. Jackie picks for Trea
17. Samantha picks for D.G.
18. LaurLa picks for Cathy
☑ 19. Jammin Jenny picks for Jackie
☑ 21. ☘KathyD☘ picks for Suzanne
22. Jenni picks for Danielle Gypsy Soul
☑ 23. Zuzana picks for Louise
☑ 24. Ezinwanyi picks for Shandra
☑ 25. Jennifer picks for Ashley
26. Shandra picks for Jenni
☑ 27. Gabriela picks for Karen ♐
28. Theo picks for LaurLa
☑ 29. Suzanne picks for Joyce

message 2: by Jennifer (last edited Dec 23, 2017 10:21PM) (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments In!!

Wicked Witches of the Midwest by Amanda M. Lee:
Witching on a Star (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #4) by Amanda M. Lee Witch Me Luck (Wicked Witches of the Midwest, #6) by Amanda M. Lee Life's a Witch (Wicked Witches of the Midwest #7) by Amanda M. Lee Charms & Witchdemeanors (Wicked Witches of the Midwest #8) by Amanda M. Lee The Trouble With Witches (Wicked Witches of the Midwest #9) by Amanda M. Lee Murder Most Witchy (Wicked Witches of the Midwest #10) by Amanda M. Lee A Witchmas Carol A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Fantasy by Amanda M. Lee How Aunt Tillie Stole Christmas A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short by Amanda M. Lee

Stacy Justice
Bloodstone (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #2) by Barbra Annino Obsidian Curse (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #5) by Barbra Annino Phantom Quartz (A Stacy Justice Mystery, #6) by Barbra Annino Thor and Peace (Magic and Mayhem; Stacy Justice Mystery #0) by Barbra Annino

Danger Cove
Killer Colada a Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery (Danger Cove, #8) by Elizabeth Ashby Death by Scones (Danger Cove, #3) by Elizabeth Ashby Secret of the Painted Lady (Danger Cove, #1) by Elizabeth Ashby A Novel Death (Danger Cove #10) by Elizabeth Ashby Murder and Mai Tais (Danger Cove, #2) by Elizabeth Ashby Deadly Dye and a Soy Chai (Danger Cove, #5) by Elizabeth Ashby Sinister Snickerdoodles a Danger Cove Bakery Mystery (Danger Cove Mysteries Book 12) by Elizabeth Ashby Four-Patch of Trouble (Danger Cove, #4) by Elizabeth Ashby Heroes and Hurricanes (a Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery, #1) by Elizabeth Ashby Killer Closet Case (Danger Cove, #6) by Elizabeth Ashby Passion, Poison Puppy Dogs (a Danger Cove Pet Sitter Mystery) by Elizabeth Ashby Tree of Life and Death (Danger Cove, #7) by Elizabeth Ashby Robbing Peter to Kill Paul (a Danger Cove Quilting Mystery) by Elizabeth Ashby A Death in the Flower Garden (Danger Cove Farmers' Market Mystery, #1) by Elizabeth Ashby Divas, Diamonds & Death (a Danger Cove Pet Sitter Mystery, #2) by Elizabeth Ashby A Slaying in the Orchard (Danger Cove Farmers' Market Mystery #2) by Elizabeth Ashby Deadly Dirty Martinis (Danger Cove Cocktail Mystery, #2) by Nicole Leiren A Poison Manicure & Peach Liqueur (a Danger Cove Hair Salon Mystery) by Traci Andrighetti A Secret in the Pumpkin Patch (Danger Cove Farmers' Market Mystery #3) by Elizabeth Ashby

Donut Shop
Deadly Donuts (Donut Shop Mystery, #10) by Jessica Beck Powdered Peril (Donut Shop Mystery, #8) by Jessica Beck Illegally Iced (Donut Shop Mystery, #9) by Jessica Beck Assault and Batter (Donut Shop Mystery, #11) by Jessica Beck Sweet Suspects (Donut Shop Mystery, #12) by Jessica Beck Deep Fried Homicide (Donut Shop Mystery, #13) by Jessica Beck Bad Bites (Donut Shop Mystery, #16) by Jessica Beck Troubled Treats (Donut Shop Mystery #19) by Jessica Beck Sugar Coated Sins (Donut Shop Mystery, #20) by Jessica Beck Custard Crime (Donut Shop Mystery, #14) by Jessica Beck Old Fashioned Crooks (Donut Shop Mystery #17) by Jessica Beck Dangerous Dough (Donut Shop Mystery, #18) by Jessica Beck Lemon Larceny (Donut Shop Mystery, #15) by Jessica Beck Devil's Food Defense (Donut Shop Mystery #25) by Jessica Beck Pumpkin Pleas (Donut Shop Mystery #26) by Jessica Beck Floured Felonies (Donut Shop Mystery #27) by Jessica Beck Mixed Malice (Donut Shop Mystery #28) by Jessica Beck Criminal Crumbs (Donut Shop Mystery, #21) by Jessica Beck Tasty Trials (Donut Shop Mystery #29) by Jessica Beck Vanilla Vices (Donut Shop Mystery, #22) by Jessica Beck Baked Books (Donut Shop Mystery #30) by Jessica Beck Raspberry Revenge (Donut Shop Mystery, #23) by Jessica Beck Cranberry Crimes (Donut Shop Mystery #31) by Jessica Beck Cherry Filled Charges (The Donut Mysteries Book #33) by Jessica Beck Scary Sweets (The Donut Mysteries Book #34) by Jessica Beck Fugitive Filling (Donut Shop Mystery, #24) by Jessica Beck Boston Cream Bribery (Donut Shop Mystery #32) by Jessica Beck

Haunted Yarn Shop
Plagued By Quilt (A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery, #4) by Molly MacRae Spinning in Her Grave (A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery #3) by Molly MacRae Dyeing Wishes (A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery #2) by Molly MacRae Knot the Usual Suspects (A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery #5) by Molly MacRae

message 3: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Dec 27, 2017 05:15PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1454 comments Danielle's Finish What You Started

Jenni picked J.J. Graves and Life Lessons for me
I picked Sin Brothers and Eternal Springs for Connie

1. J.J. Graves by Liliana Hart
A Dirty Shame (J.J. Graves Mystery, #2) by Liliana Hart Dirty Rotten Scoundrel (J.J. Graves Mystery #3) by Liliana Hart Down and Dirty (J.J. Graves Mystery, #4) by Liliana Hart Dirty Deeds (J.J. Graves Mystery #4.5) by Liliana Hart

2. Texas by R.J. Scott
Texas Winter (Texas, #2) by R.J. Scott Texas Heat (Texas, #3) by R.J. Scott Texas Family (Texas, #4) by R.J. Scott Texas Christmas (Texas, #5) by R.J. Scott Texas Fall (Texas #6) by R.J. Scott Texas Wedding (Texas, #7) by R.J. Scott

3. Life Lessons by Kaje Harper
Breaking Cover (Life Lessons, #2) by Kaje Harper Home Work (Life Lessons, #3) by Kaje Harper Compensations (Life Lessons, #3.5) by Kaje Harper Learning Curve (Life Lessons, #4) by Kaje Harper

4. Thirds by Charlie Cochet
Darkest Hour Before Dawn (THIRDS, #9) by Charlie Cochet Gummy Bears & Grenades (THIRDS, #9.5) by Charlie Cochet Tried & True (THIRDS, #10) by Charlie Cochet THIRDS Beyond the Books Volume 1 (THIRDS) by Charlie Cochet THIRDS Beyond the Books Volume 2 by Charlie Cochet

5. Unbreakable Bonds by Jocelynn Drake
Torch (Unbreakable Bonds #3) by Jocelynn Drake Unbreakable Stories Rowe (Unbreakable Bonds #3.5) by Jocelynn Drake Devour (Unbreakable Bonds, #4) by Jocelynn Drake Unbreakable Stories Ian (Unbreakable Bonds #4.5) by Jocelynn Drake

message 4: by Karen ♐ (last edited Dec 28, 2017 10:40AM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1864 comments Karen's FWYS - January

I picked Outlander and In Death series for Logan,
Gabriela picked Three Sisters Island and Steel Brothers for me

Six Pack Ranch by Vivian Arend
Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch #6; Rocky Mountain House #6) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Romance (Six Pack Ranch #7; Rocky Mountain House #9) by Vivian Arend Rocky Retreat (Six Pack Ranch #8; Rocky Mountain House #11) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Shelter (Six Pack Ranch #9; Rocky Mountain House #13) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Devil (Six Pack Ranch #10; Rocky Mountain House #15) by Vivian Arend Rocky Mountain Home (Six Pack Ranch #11; Rocky Mountain House #16) by Vivian Arend

Gypsy Brothers by Lili St. Germain
Three Years (Gypsy Brothers, #5) by Lili St. Germain Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers, #6) by Lili St. Germain One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7) by Lili St. Germain Zero Hour (Gypsy Brothers, #8) by Lili St. Germain

Three Sisters Island by Nora Roberts
Heaven and Earth (Three Sisters Island, #2) by Nora Roberts Face the Fire (Three Sisters Island, #3) by Nora Roberts

Steel Brothers Saga by Helen Hardt
Shattered (Steel Brothers Saga, #7) by Helen Hardt Twisted (Steel Brothers Saga, #8) by Helen Hardt Unraveled (Steel Brothers Saga, #9) by Helen Hardt

Wicked Horse by Sawyer Bennett
Wicked Need (The Wicked Horse, #3) by Sawyer Bennett Wicked Ride (The Wicked Horse, #4) by Sawyer Bennett Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5) by Sawyer Bennett

message 5: by Connie N. (last edited Jan 31, 2018 06:34AM) (new)

Connie N. | 479 comments January FWYS

I picked for Eunice:
Sookie Stackhouse - Charlaine Harris
Embassy Row - Ally Carter

Danielle Gypsy Soul picked for me:
Sin Brothers - Rebecca Zanetti
Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti - 1/24/18 ♥♥♥♥
Total Surrender by Rebecca Zanetti - 1/29/18 ♥♥♥♥
Eternity Springs - Emily March
Hummingbird Lake by Emily March - 1/4/18 ♥♥♥♥

Rose Harbor - Debbie Macomber
When First They Met (Rose Harbor #0.5) by Debbie Macomber Lost and Found in Cedar Cove (Rose Harbor, #1.5) by Debbie Macomber Rose Harbor in Bloom (Rose Harbor, #2) by Debbie Macomber Love Letters (Rose Harbor, #3) by Debbie Macomber Falling for Her (Rose Harbor #3.5) by Debbie Macomber Silver Linings (Rose Harbor #4) by Debbie Macomber Sweet Tomorrows (Rose Harbor #5) by Debbie Macomber

Neighbor from Hell - R.L. Mathewson
Checkmate (Neighbor from Hell, #3) by R.L. Mathewson Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4) by R.L. Mathewson The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5) by R.L. Mathewson Double Dare (Neighbor from Hell, #6) by R.L. Mathewson Christmas from Hell (Neighbor from Hell, #7) by R.L. Mathewson Fire & Brimstone (Neighbor from Hell, #8) by R.L. Mathewson Delectable (Neighbor from Hell, #9) by R.L. Mathewson Irresistible (Neighbor from Hell, #10) by R.L. Mathewson

Stephanie Plum - Janet Evanovich
Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22) by Janet Evanovich Turbo Twenty-Three (Stephanie Plum, #23) by Janet Evanovich Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum, #24) by Janet Evanovich

Eternity Springs - Emily March
Hummingbird Lake (Eternity Springs, #2) by Emily March Heartache Falls (Eternity Springs, #3) by Emily March Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs, #3.5) by Emily March Lover's Leap (Eternity Springs, #4) by Emily March Nightingale Way (Eternity Springs, #5) by Emily March Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6) by Emily March Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7) by Emily March Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8) by Emily March Teardrop Lane (Eternity Springs, #9) by Emily March Heartsong Cottage (Eternity Springs, #10) by Emily March Reunion Pass (Eternity Springs, #11) by Emily March Christmas in Eternity Springs (Eternity Springs #12) by Emily March A Stardance Summer (Eternity Springs, #13) by Emily March The First Kiss of Spring (Eternity Springs #14) by Emily March

Sin Brothers - Rebecca Zanetti
Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Total Surrender (Sin Brothers, #4) by Rebecca Zanetti

message 6: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Dec 28, 2017 10:24AM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 921 comments Kathy’s Finish What You Started January List

The Dartmouth Cobras, Bianca Sommerland
Breakaway (The Dartmouth Cobras, #3) by Bianca Sommerland Offside (The Dartmouth Cobras, #4) by Bianca Sommerland Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5) by Bianca Sommerland Iron Cross (The Dartmouth Cobras #6) by Bianca Sommerland Goal Line (The Dartmouth Cobras, #7) by Bianca Sommerland Line Brawl (The Dartmouth Cobras, #8) by Bianca Sommerland Butterfly Style (The Dartmouth Cobras, #8.5) by Bianca Sommerland

I-Team, Pamela Clare
Striking Distance (I-Team, #6) by Pamela Clare Soul Deep (I-Team, #6.5) by Pamela Clare Seduction Game (I-Team, #7) by Pamela Clare Dead By Midnight An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5) by Pamela Clare

In Death, J.D. Robb
Visions in Death (In Death, #19) by J.D. Robb Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb Origin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Haunted in Death (In Death, #22.5) by J.D. Robb Born in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. Robb Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb Eternity in Death (In Death #25.5) by J.D. Robb Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death (In Death, #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Chaos in Death (In Death, #33.5) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5) by J.D. Robb Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb Apprentice in Death (In Death, #43) by J.D. Robb Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb Secrets in Death (In Death, #45) by J.D. Robb Dark in Death (In Death, #46) by J.D. Robb

Lords of the Underworld, Gena Showalter
The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld #7) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Surrender (Lords of the Underworld #8) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld #9) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld #10) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Touch (Lords of the Underworld #11) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld #12) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Promise (Lords of the Underworld, #13) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Warrior (Lords of the Underworld, #14) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Captive (Lords of the Underworld, #14.5) by Gena Showalter

Midnight Breed, Lara Adrian
Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9) by Lara Adrian A Taste of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9.5) by Lara Adrian Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10) by Lara Adrian Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian Marked by Midnight (Midnight Breed #11.5) by Lara Adrian Crave The Night (Midnight Breed, #12) by Lara Adrian Tempted by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #12.5) by Lara Adrian Bound to Darkness (Midnight Breed #13) by Lara Adrian Stroke of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #13.5) by Lara Adrian Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14) by Lara Adrian Midnight Untamed (Midnight Breed, #14.5) by Lara Adrian Midnight Unbound (Midnight Breed, #14.6) by Lara Adrian Midnight Unleashed (Midnight Breed, #14.7) by Lara Adrian Claimed in Shadows (Midnight Breed, #15) by Lara Adrian

For Suzanne, I chose The Dresden Files and Rizzoli & Isles (Option B)
For me, Louise chose In Death (Option A)

message 7: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

y'all are impatient! i hadn't even finished...but I am so behind

message 8: by Theo (last edited Dec 27, 2017 09:18PM) (new)

Theo | 1913 comments Theo's January 2018 FWYS List:

Joyce chooses for me: Black Dagger Brotherhood and Outlander
I choose for LaurLa: Storm for All Seasons

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward (Books 2-15)
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (Books 2-8)
Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander, #2) by Diana Gabaldon Voyager (Outlander, #3) by Diana Gabaldon

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Jan 30, 2018 10:04AM) (new)

I choose for Shandra (Option B): ☀️Faith, Love, & Devotion & ☀️Middle of Somewhere Series
Eunice chose for me: Option B: ♛Agents Irish and Whiskey Series by Layla Reyne and ♛Elements Series by Brittainy Cherry

Ezinwanyi's JANUARY 2018 FWYS - Series List
(view spoiler)

4) Agents Irish and Whiskey Series by Layla Reyne (Books 2-4)
Cask Strength (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #2) by Layla Reyne Barrel Proof (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #3) by Layla Reyne Tequila Sunrise (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4) by Layla Reyne

5) Elements Series by Brittainy Cherry (Books 3-4)
The Silent Waters (Elements, #3) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Gravity of Us (Elements, #4) by Brittainy C. Cherry

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Jammin Jenny (last edited Jan 25, 2018 09:17PM) (new)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 963 comments Jammin Jenny's FWYS Series
January 2018

Logan picked Option A - Harry Dresden for me.
I picked Option B - Robert Langdon and Piece of Cake for Jackie.

***************Selected Series****************
1. Harry Dresden
Changes (The Dresden Files, #12) by Jim Butcher Cold Days (The Dresden Files, #14) by Jim Butcher

Read Changes 1/7/18, 5 stars! Love this series
Read Cold Days 1/25/17, 5 starss! So Good!!
2. Sookie Stackhouse
Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5) by Charlaine Harris Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6) by Charlaine Harris All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7) by Charlaine Harris From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse, #8) by Charlaine Harris Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) by Charlaine Harris Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) by Charlaine Harris Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12) by Charlaine Harris Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13) by Charlaine Harris

3. Shopaholic
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic Ties the Knot (Shopaholic, #3) by Sophie Kinsella Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #6) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic, #7) by Sophie Kinsella

4. Agatha Raisin
Agatha Raisin and the Witches' Tree (Agatha Raisin #28) by M.C. Beaton The Blood of an Englishman (Agatha Raisin, #25) by M.C. Beaton Dishing the Dirt (Agatha Raisin, #26) by M.C. Beaton Agatha Raisin Hell's Bells by M.C. Beaton Pushing up Daisies (Agatha Raisin, #27) by M.C. Beaton

5. Hannah Swensen
Strawberry Shortcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #2) by Joanne Fluke Lemon Meringue Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #4) by Joanne Fluke Peach Cobbler Murder (Hannah Swensen, #7) by Joanne Fluke Carrot Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #10) by Joanne Fluke Red Velvet Cupcake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #16) by Joanne Fluke Plum Pudding Murder (Hannah Swensen, #12) by Joanne Fluke Apple Turnover Murder (Hannah Swensen, #13) by Joanne Fluke Devil's Food Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #14) by Joanne Fluke Cinnamon Roll Murder (Hannah Swensen, #15) by Joanne Fluke Cream Puff Murder (Hannah Swensen, #11) by Joanne Fluke Wedding Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen, #19) by Joanne Fluke Double Fudge Brownie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #18) by Joanne Fluke Christmas Caramel Murder (Hannah Swensen, #20) by Joanne Fluke Banana Cream Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #21) by Joanne Fluke Raspberry Danish Murder (Hannah Swensen, #22) by Joanne Fluke Blackberry Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #17) by Joanne Fluke

message 11: by Louise (last edited Jan 06, 2018 03:57AM) (new)

Louise | 1217 comments Louise's FWYS January 2018
I chose for Kathy - In Death Series

(view spoiler)

Zuzana picks for me
4. Black Dagger Brotherhood
The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) by J.R. Ward The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #13) by J.R. Ward The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #14) by J.R. Ward The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15) by J.R. Ward The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #16) by J.R. Ward Father Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6.5) by J.R. Ward

(view spoiler)

message 12: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Jan 30, 2018 02:44AM) (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4390 comments Mod
Trea's January 2018 Series List
I choose both the Virgin River series and the Dark-Hunter series for Debbie (Doc) using Option B.
Jackie chose the Blueberry Lane series and the Montana Trails series for me using Option B.

1.Blueberry Lane by Katy Regnery

Crazy about Cameron (The Winslow Brothers, #3; Blueberry Lane, #9) by Katy Regnery Campaigning for Christopher (The Winslow Brothers, #4; Blueberry Lane, #10) by Katy Regnery Jonquils for Jax (The Rousseaus, #1; Blueberry Lane, #11) by Katy Regnery Marry Me Mad (The Rousseaus, #2; Blueberry Lane, #12) by Katy Regnery J.C. and the Bijoux Jolis (The Rousseaus, #3; Blueberry Lane, #13) by Katy Regnery The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1; Blueberry Lane, #14) by Katy Regnery The Director and Don Juan (The Story Sisters, #2; Blueberry Lane, #15) by Katy Regnery The Flirt and the Fox (The Story Sisters, #3; Blueberry Lane, #17) by Katy Regnery ? Countdown to Midnight, a holiday novella (The Blueberry Lane Series) by Katy Regnery

2. DiCarlo Brides Series by Heather Tullis
Wild Hearts (DiCarlo Brides #5) by Heather Tullis The Last Bride (DiCarlo Brides #6) by Heather Tullis Getting Her Groom (DiCarlo Brides Book 7) by Heather Tullis

3. Montana Trails by Bonnie R. Paulson
Hidden Trails (Montana Trails #4) by Bonnie R. Paulson Forgotten Trails (Montana Trails #5) by Bonnie R. Paulson Endless Trails (The Montana Trails Book 6) by Bonnie R. Paulson Forsaken Trails A Clearwater County Romance (The Montana Trails Series Book 7) by Bonnie R. Paulson Lonesome Trails (A Clearwater County Romance Book 16) by Bonnie R. Paulson Lost Trails (The Montana Trails series Book 9) by Bonnie R. Paulson Untamed Trails (The Montana Trails series Book 10) by Bonnie R. Paulson

4. Knights Rebels MC by River Savage
Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3) by River Savage Infatuation (Knights Rebels MC, #4) by River Savage Reminiscence (Knights Rebels MC #5) by River Savage Audacious (Knights Rebels MC #6) by River Savage

5. Love and Football Series by Julie Brannagh
Covering Kendall (Love and Football, #4) by Julie Brannagh Holding Holly (Love and Football, #4.5) by Julie Brannagh Chasing Jillian (Love and Football, #5) by Julie Brannagh Guarding Sophie (Love and Football, #5.5) by Julie Brannagh Intercepting Daisy (Love and Football #6) by Julie Brannagh

January 2018 Finish What You Started Series Challenge
Blueberry Lane and Montana Trails
1. Crazy about Cameron by Katy Regnery-1/3/18
2. Campaigning for Christopher by Katy Regnery-1/5/18
3. Hidden Trails by Bonnie R. Paulson-1/28/18

message 13: by Zuzana (last edited Jan 30, 2018 04:48AM) (new)

Zuzana | 1076 comments Zuzana's Finish What You Started January 2018 List

I pick for Louise: Black Dagger Brotherhood
Katherine picks for me: Discworld - Witches & Hercule Poirot

1. Discworld - Witches Series by Terry Pratchett (3-6)
Witches Abroad (Discworld, #12; Witches #3) by Terry Pratchett Lords And Ladies (Discworld, #14) by Terry Pratchett Maskerade (Discworld, #18) by Terry Pratchett Carpe Jugulum (Discworld, #23) by Terry Pratchett

(view spoiler)

5. Hercule Poirot by Agatha Christie (11, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25-27, 29, 38, 39).
Three Act Tragedy (Hercule Poirot, #11) by Agatha Christie Murder in the Mews (Hercule Poirot, #18) by Agatha Christie Hercule Poirot's Christmas (Hercule Poirot, #20) by Agatha Christie Sad Cypress (Hercule Poirot, #22) by Agatha Christie Evil Under the Sun (Hercule Poirot, #24) by Agatha Christie The Hollow (Hercule Poirot, #26) by Agatha Christie The Labors of Hercules (Hercule Poirot, #26) by Agatha Christie Taken at the Flood (Hercule Poirot, #28) by Agatha Christie After the Funeral (Hercule Poirot, #31) by Agatha Christie Poirot's Early Cases (Hercule Poirot, #41) by Agatha Christie Curtain Poirot's Last Case (Hercule Poirot, #42) by Agatha Christie

Poirot's Early Cases by Agatha Christie (Hercule Poirot #38) 1/5/18 ★★★★ (412 pages)
Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett (Discworld #12) 1/27/18 ★★★ (374 pages)

message 14: by Susan A (last edited Dec 27, 2017 05:13PM) (new)

Susan A | 1623 comments Susan A 2018 Series List

I pick for Gabriela: Off-Campus by Elle Kennedy
Debbie(Doc) picks for me: Curl Up and Dye by Aimee Nicole Walker

8 Richard and Rose by Lynne Connolly
Yorkshire (Richard and Rose, #1) by Lynne Connolly Devonshire (Richard and Rose, #2) by Lynne Connolly Venice (Richard and Rose, #3) by Lynne Connolly Harley Street by Lynne Connolly Eyton (Richard and Rose, #5) by Lynne Connolly Hareton Hall (Richard and Rose, #6) by Lynne Connolly Maiden Lane (Richard and Rose, #7) by Lynne Connolly Lisbon (Richard and Rose, #8) by Lynne Connolly

7 With a Kick by Clare London & Sue Brown
Hissed as a Newt (With A Kick, #2) by Sue Brown Slap and Tickle (With A Kick, #3) by Clare London Bells and Balls (With A Kick, #4) by Sue Brown Pluck and Play (With A Kick #5) by Clare London Nice and Snow (With A Kick #6) by Clare London Smack Happy (With A Kick, #7) by Clare London Double Scoop (With A Kick #8) by Clare London

4. Leaning Into Stories by Lane Hayes
Leaning Into Always (Leaning Into Stories, #1.5) by Lane Hayes Leaning Into the Fall (Leaning Into Stories, #2) by Lane Hayes Leaning Into Touch (Leaning Into Stories, #3) by Lane Hayes Leaning Into A Wish (Leaning Into Stories, #3.5) by Lane Hayes

3. Curl Up and Dye Mysteries by Aimee Nicole Walker
Dyed and Gone to Heaven (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #3) by Aimee Nicole Walker I Do, or Dye Trying (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #4) by Aimee Nicole Walker A Dye Hard Holiday (Curl Up and Dye Mysteries, #5) by Aimee Nicole Walker

2. Made Marian by Lucy Lennox
Grounding Griffin (Made Marian, #4) by Lucy Lennox Delivering Dante A Made Marian Novel Volume 6 by Lucy Lennox

(view spoiler)

message 15: by D.G. (last edited Jan 20, 2018 10:07AM) (new)

D.G. | 26 comments D.G.'s FWYS - January 3/2

I picked for Greenfairy: Real & Alpha & Omega
Samantha picked for me: Jack Reacher & Unearthly

John Rain by Barry Eisler (8-9)
Graveyard of Memories (John Rain, #8) by Barry Eisler Zero Sum (John Rain, #9) by Barry Eisler

Alex Verus by Benedict Jacka (5-8)
Hidden (Alex Verus #5) by Benedict Jacka Burned (Alex Verus, #7) by Benedict Jacka Veiled (Alex Verus, #6) by Benedict Jacka Bound (Alex Verus, #8) by Benedict Jacka

Jack Reacher by Lee Child (19-22)
✔ 21. Night School - 1/4 ★★★
Personal (Jack Reacher, #19) by Lee Child Make Me (Jack Reacher, #20) by Lee Child Night School (Jack Reacher, #21) by Lee Child The Midnight Line (Jack Reacher, #22) by Lee Child

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (2-3)
Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand

Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs (9-10)
Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson, #10) by Patricia Briggs

message 16: by Eunice (last edited Dec 28, 2017 12:52AM) (new)

Eunice | 340 comments Eunice's Finish What You Started January 2018

I picked for Ezinwanyi: Agents Irish and Whiskey series and Elements series

1. Robert Langdon by Dan Brown (1, 2, 5)
Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) by Dan Brown The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon, #2) by Dan Brown Origin (Robert Langdon, #5) by Dan Brown

2. Malediction Trilogy by Danielle L. Jensen (2-3)
Hidden Huntress (The Malediction Trilogy, #2) by Danielle L. Jensen Warrior Witch (The Malediction Trilogy, #3) by Danielle L. Jensen

3. Sookie Stackhouse (2-13)
Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3) by Charlaine Harris Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4) by Charlaine Harris Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5) by Charlaine Harris Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6) by Charlaine Harris All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7) by Charlaine Harris From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse, #8) by Charlaine Harris Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse, #9) by Charlaine Harris Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) by Charlaine Harris Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12) by Charlaine Harris Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13) by Charlaine Harris

4. Embassy Row (2-3)
See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2) by Ally Carter Take the Key and Lock Her Up (Embassy Row, #3) by Ally Carter

5. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (2-4)
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer

message 17: by Jenni (last edited Dec 31, 2017 05:26AM) (new)

Jenni (sprainedbrain) Jenni's 2018 FWYS Series

I picked for Danielle Gypsy Soul: J.J. Graves series AND Life Lessons series.

Shandra picked Option B for me: A Court of Thorns & Roses series AND Throne of Glass series.

1. A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas

2. Lord John Grey by Diana Gabaldon (will read the novellas too!)
Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade (Lord John Grey, #2) by Diana Gabaldon The Scottish Prisoner (Lord John Grey, #3) by Diana Gabaldon

3. The Gold Seer Trilogy by Rae Carson
Like a River Glorious (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #2) by Rae Carson Into the Bright Unknown (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #3) by Rae Carson

4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas

5. Jackaby by William Ritter
Beastly Bones (Jackaby, #2) by William Ritter Ghostly Echoes (Jackaby, #3) by William Ritter The Dire King (Jackaby, #4) by William Ritter

message 18: by Suzanne (last edited Jan 26, 2018 12:14PM) (new)

Suzanne | 921 comments Suzanne's Series

I picked for Joyce: In Death and Charley Davidson

KathyD Picked for me: Dresden Files and Rizzoli and Isles

Dresden Files
Ghost Story (The Dresden Files, #13) by Jim Butcher Cold Days (The Dresden Files, #14) by Jim Butcher Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher

Rizzoli & Isles
Vanish (Rizzoli & Isles, #5) by Tess Gerritsen I Know a Secret (Rizzoli & Isles, #12) by Tess Gerritsen

Pendergast
Blue Labyrinth (Pendergast, #14) by Douglas Preston Crimson Shore (Pendergast, #15) by Douglas Preston The Obsidian Chamber (Pendergast #16) by Douglas Preston City of Endless Night (Pendergast, #17) by Douglas Preston

The Demon Cycle
The Skull Throne (Demon Cycle, #4) by Peter V. Brett The Core (The Demon Cycle, #5) by Peter V. Brett

The Bridgertons
The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) by Julia Quinn An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5) by Julia Quinn When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6) by Julia Quinn It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7) by Julia Quinn

Books Read:
Vanish (Rizzoli & Isles, #5) by Tess Gerritsen 1/5/18
The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) by Julia Quinn (Not a chosen series but I read it)
Ghost Story (The Dresden Files, #13) by Jim Butcher starting 1/26 - hold finally came in!

message 19: by Ashley (last edited Dec 30, 2017 03:00PM) (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) | 364 comments Ashley C's FWYS

I pick for Jennifer - Stacy Justice/ Donut Shop
Jennifer picks for me Archie & Gretchen/Nocturne Falls

1. Archie & Gretchen by Chelsea Cain
The Night Season (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell, #4) by Chelsea Cain Kill You Twice (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell, #5) by Chelsea Cain Let Me Go (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell, #6) by Chelsea Cain

2. Big Time by Jennifer Estep
A Karma Girl Christmas (Bigtime, #3.5) by Jennifer Estep Nightingale (Bigtime, #4) by Jennifer Estep Fandemic (Bigtime, #5) by Jennifer Estep

3. Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh
Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Viper (Guild Hunter, #10) by Nalini Singh

4. Peter Grant by Ben Aaronovitch
Moon Over Soho (Peter Grant, #2) by Ben Aaronovitch Whispers Under Ground (Peter Grant, #3) by Ben Aaronovitch Broken Homes (Peter Grant, #4) by Ben Aaronovitch Foxglove Summer (Peter Grant, #5) by Ben Aaronovitch The Hanging Tree (Peter Grant, #6) by Ben Aaronovitch

5. Nocturne Falls by Kristen Painter
The Professor Woos The Witch (Nocturne Falls #4) by Kristen Painter The Vampire’s Fake Fiancée (Nocturne Falls, #5) by Kristen Painter The Shifter Romances The Writer (Nocturne Falls, #6) by Kristen Painter The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls, #7) by Kristen Painter The Vampire's Accidental Wife (Nocturne Falls, #8) by Kristen Painter

message 20: by Jackie (last edited Dec 30, 2017 10:33AM) (new)

Jackie The Challenge Factory

♦Finish What You Started♦ > January 2018 Finish What You've Started Challenge

January 1, 2018 to January 31, 2018

Completed 0/2

I pick for Trea, Option B
Blueberry Lane and Montana Trails

Jammin' Jenny picks for me Option B.
Robert Langdon and Piece of Cake

1) Robert Langdon by Dan Brown (3, 4, 5)

The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon, #3) by Dan Brown Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4) by Dan Brown Origin (Robert Langdon, #5) by Dan Brown

2) Tailorstown by Christina McKenna (2, 3)

The Disenchanted Widow (Tailorstown, #2) by Christina McKenna The Godforsaken Daughter (Tailorstown #3) by Christina McKenna

3) Piece of Cake Mysteries by Jacklyn Brady (3, 4, 5, 6)

Arsenic and Old Cake by Jacklyn Brady The Cakes of Wrath (A Piece of Cake Mystery) by Jacklyn Brady Rebel Without a Cake (A Piece of Cake Mystery) by Jacklyn Brady The Cakes of Monte Cristo (Piece Of Cake Mystery #6) by Jacklyn Brady

4) Wisteria Tearoom Mysteries by Patrice Greenwood (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

A Sprig of Blossomed Thorn by Patrice Greenwood An Aria of Omens by Patrice Greenwood A Bodkin for the Bride by Patrice Greenwood A Masquerade of Muertos by Patrice Greenwood As Red as Any Blood (Wisteria Tearoom Mysteries, #6) by Patrice Greenwood

5) Bread Alone by Judi Hendricks (2, 3)

The Baker's Apprentice by Judi Hendricks Baker's Blues by Judi Hendricks

message 21: by Shandra (last edited Dec 30, 2017 10:14PM) (new)

Shandra | 23 comments Shandra's FWYS January 2018

I pick for [Jenni]: A Court of Thorns & Roses by Sarah J. Maas and/or Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

[name] picks for me:

1. Temptation Series by Ella Frank (4-6)
Tease (Temptation, #4) by Ella Frank Tate (Temptation, #5) by Ella Frank True (Temptation, #6) by Ella Frank

2. Middle of Somewhere Series by Roan Parrish (2, 2.1, 3)
Out of Nowhere (Middle of Somewhere, #2) by Roan Parrish Something Permanent (Middle of Somewhere, #2.1) by Roan Parrish Where We Left Off (Middle of Somewhere, #3) by Roan Parrish

3. Faith, Love, & Devotion by Tere Michaels (2-6)
Love & Loyalty (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #2) by Tere Michaels Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #3) by Tere Michaels Cherish (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4) by Tere Michaels Cherish & Blessed (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4 & #5) by Tere Michaels Truth & Tenderness (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #6) by Tere Michaels

4. Being(s) in Love by R. Cooper (2-8)
A Boy and His Dragon (Beings in Love #2) by R. Cooper A Beginner's Guide to Wooing Your Mate (Beings in Love #3) by R. Cooper Little Wolf (Beings in Love, #4) by R. Cooper The Firebird and Other Stories (Beings in Love, #5) by R. Cooper A Dandelion for Tulip (Beings in Love, #6) by R. Cooper Treasure for Treasure (Beings in Love, #7) by R. Cooper His Mossy Boy (Beings in Love, #8) by R. Cooper

5. Homeruns by Sloan Johnson (2-7)
Curve Ball (Homeruns #2) by Sloan Johnson Triple Play (Homeruns, #3) by Sloan Johnson Sweet Spot (Homeruns, #4) by Sloan Johnson Change Up (Homeruns #5) by Sloan Johnson Line Drive (Homeruns, #6) by Sloan Johnson Grand Slam A Homeruns Holiday - Part One by Sloan Johnson

message 22: by Debbie (Doc) (last edited Dec 27, 2017 04:25PM) (new)

Debbie (Doc) | 1496 comments I'm in

FWYS January

I chose for Susan A Curl Up and Dye Mysteries by Aimee Nicole Walker

Trea chose for me:

Virgin River and Dark Hunter

1. Texas Montgomery Mavericks
Texas Fandango (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #3) by Cynthia D'Alba Texas Twist (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #4) by Cynthia D'Alba Texas Bossa Nova (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #5) by Cynthia D'Alba Texas Hustle (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #6) by Cynthia D'Alba Texas Lullaby (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #7) by Cynthia D'Alba

2. Virgin River
Redwood Bend (Virgin River, #16) by Robyn Carr Sunrise Point (Virgin River, #17) by Robyn Carr My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #18) by Robyn Carr

3. Vampires in America
Aden (Vampires in America, #7) by D.B. Reynolds Vincent (Vampires in America, #8) by D.B. Reynolds Deception (Vampires in America, #9) by D.B. Reynolds Christian (Vampires in America, #10) by D.B. Reynolds Lucifer (Vampires in America, #11) by D.B. Reynolds

4. Eternal Guardians
Enslaved (Eternal Guardians, #5) by Elisabeth Naughton Bound (Eternal Guardians, #6) by Elisabeth Naughton Twisted (Eternal Guardians, #7) by Elisabeth Naughton Awakened (Eternal Guardians, #8) by Elisabeth Naughton

5. Dark Hunter

Acheron (Dark-Hunter #14) by Sherrilyn Kenyon One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter #15) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dream Warrior (Dark-Hunter #16, Dream-Hunter, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #17; Were-Hunter, #4; Hellchaser, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon No Mercy (Dark-Hunter #18, Were-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Retribution (Dark-Hunter, #19) by Sherrilyn Kenyon The Guardian (Dark-Hunter, #20; Dream-Hunter, #5; Were-Hunter, #6; Hellchaser, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Time Untime (Dark-Hunter #21; Hellchaser, #4; Were-Hunter, #7) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 23: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Dec 22, 2017 02:42PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi's JANUARY 2018 FWYS - Series List

1) Heartstrikers Series by Rachel Aaron (Books 2-4)
One Good Dragon Deserves Another (Heartstrikers, #2) by Rachel Aaron No Good Dragon Goes Unpunished (Heartstrikers, #3) by Rachel Aaron A Dragon of a Different Color (Heartstrikers, #4) by Rachel Aaron

2) Something in the Way Series by Jessica Hawkins (Books 3-4)
Move the Stars (Something in the Way, #3) by Jessica Hawkins Lake + Manning (Something in the Way, #4) by Jessica Hawkins

4) Agents Irish and Whiskey Series by Layla Reyne (Books 2-4)
Cask Strength (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #2) by Layla Reyne Barrel Proof (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #3) by Layla Reyne Tequila Sunrise (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4) by Layla Reyne

5) Elements Series by Brittainy Cherry (Books 3-4)
The Silent Waters (Elements, #3) by Brittainy C. Cherry The Gravity of Us (Elements, #4) by Brittainy C. Cherry

(view spoiler)

message 24: by Logan (last edited Dec 27, 2017 01:45PM) (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Logan's January 2018 FWYS

I pick for Jammin’ Jenny: Dresden Files
Karen ♐ picks for me: In Death and Outlander

Elemental Assassin series
Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) by Jennifer Estep Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) by Jennifer Estep The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) by Jennifer Estep Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13) by Jennifer Estep Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14) by Jennifer Estep

Seven Realms series
The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms, #2) by Cinda Williams Chima The Gray Wolf Throne (Seven Realms, #3) by Cinda Williams Chima The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms, #4) by Cinda Williams Chima

In Death series
Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb Reunion in Death (In Death, #14) by J.D. Robb Purity in Death (In Death, #15) by J.D. Robb Portrait in Death (In Death, #16) by J.D. Robb Imitation in Death (In Death, #17) by J.D. Robb Big Jack (In Death, #17.5) by J.D. Robb Remember When (In Death, #17.5) by J.D. Robb Divided in Death (In Death, #18) by J.D. Robb Visions in Death (In Death, #19) by J.D. Robb Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb Origin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Haunted in Death (In Death, #22.5) by J.D. Robb Born in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. Robb Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb Eternity in Death (In Death #25.5) by J.D. Robb Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb ...

A Song of Ice and Fire series
A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2) by George R.R. Martin A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4) by George R.R. Martin A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) by George R.R. Martin

Outlander/Lord John Grey series

Voyager (Outlander, #3) by Diana Gabaldon Lord John and the Hellfire Club (Lord John Grey, #0.5) by Diana Gabaldon Lord John and the Private Matter (Lord John Grey, #1) by Diana Gabaldon Lord John and the Succubus (Lord John Grey, #1.5) by Diana Gabaldon Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade (Lord John Grey, #2) by Diana Gabaldon Lord John and the Haunted Soldier (Lord John Grey, #2.5) by Diana Gabaldon The Custom of the Army (Lord John Grey, #2.75) by Diana Gabaldon The Scottish Prisoner (Lord John Grey, #3) by Diana Gabaldon A Plague of Zombies (Lord John Grey #3.5) by Diana Gabaldon Drums of Autumn (Outlander, #4) by Diana Gabaldon The Fiery Cross (Outlander, #5) by Diana Gabaldon A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander, #6) by Diana Gabaldon An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon Written in My Own Heart's Blood (Outlander, #8) by Diana Gabaldon A Leaf on the Wind of All Hallows (Outlander, #8.5) by Diana Gabaldon The Space Between (Outlander, #7.5) by Diana Gabaldon Virgins (Outlander, #0.5) by Diana Gabaldon

message 25: by Cathy (last edited Dec 26, 2017 10:12AM) (new)

Cathy Galloway | 338 comments Cathy's Finish What You Started January 2018

The Knights of Brittany
The Mercenary's Bride by Terri Brisbin His Enemy's Daughter by Terri Brisbin

The Immortals After Dark
Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #15) by Kresley Cole Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #16) by Kresley Cole Shadow's Seduction (Immortals After Dark, #17) (The Dacians, #2) by Kresley Cole Wicked Abyss (Immortals After Dark, #18) by Kresley Cole

Crown of Glass
The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas

Flavia De Luce
The Curious Case of the Copper Corpse (Flavia de Luce, #6.5) by Alan Bradley As Chimney Sweepers Come to Dust (Flavia de Luce, #7) by Alan Bradley Thrice the Brinded Cat Hath Mew'd (Flavia de Luce, #8) by Alan Bradley

Iron Druid
Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4) by Kevin Hearne Two Ravens and One Crow (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4.5) by Kevin Hearne The Chapel Perilous (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4.6) by Kevin Hearne Trapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #5) by Kevin Hearne Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6) by Kevin Hearne Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #7) by Kevin Hearne Staked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #8) by Kevin Hearne Besieged by Kevin Hearne

message 26: by Gabriela (last edited Jan 22, 2018 04:29AM) (new)

Gabriela | 192 comments Gabriela's January FWYS

I picked for Karen: Option B: Three Sisters Island and Steel Brothers Saga
Susan A picked for me: Option A: Off-Campus

1. Off-Campus (2-4)
The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) by Elle Kennedy The Score (Off-Campus, #3) by Elle Kennedy The Goal (Off-Campus, #4) by Elle Kennedy

2. Mistborn (2-3)
The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2) by Brandon Sanderson The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3) by Brandon Sanderson

3. Night Huntress (5-7)
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6) by Jeaniene Frost Up from the Grave (Night Huntress, #7) by Jeaniene Frost

4. Lux (4-5)
Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

5. Fall Away (3-4)
Falling Away (Fall Away, #3) by Penelope Douglas Aflame (Fall Away, #4) by Penelope Douglas

Read: The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) by Elle Kennedy Jan 21st

message 27: by Joyce (last edited Jan 17, 2018 06:48PM) (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 630 comments January FWYS 2018

I picked for Theo option B Black Dagger Brotherhood and Outlander
Suzanne picked for me Option B: 1. The In Death series and 2. Charley Davidson.

1: In Death series by J.D. Robb (14-44 current end of series)

Purity in Death (In Death, #15) by J.D. Robb Portrait in Death (In Death, #16) by J.D. Robb Imitation in Death (In Death, #17) by J.D. Robb Imitation in Death (In Death, #17) by J.D. Robb Divided in Death (In Death, #18) by J.D. Robb Visions in Death (In Death, #19) by J.D. Robb Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb Origin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Haunted in Death (In Death, #22.5) by J.D. Robb Born in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. Robb Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Eternity in Death (In Death #25.5) by J.D. Robb Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death (In Death, #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5) by J.D. Robb Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb Apprentice in Death (In Death, #43) by J.D. Robb Echoes in Death (In Death, #44) by J.D. Robb

2: Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich (8.5, 14-24 current end of series)
Plum Lucky (Stephanie Plum, #13.5) by Janet Evanovich Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, #14) by Janet Evanovich Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum, #14.5) by Janet Evanovich Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum, #15) by Janet Evanovich Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum, #16) by Janet Evanovich Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum, #17) by Janet Evanovich Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum, #18) by Janet Evanovich Notorious Nineteen (Stephanie Plum, #19) by Janet Evanovich Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20) by Janet Evanovich Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum, #21) by Janet Evanovich Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22) by Janet Evanovich Turbo Twenty-Three (Stephanie Plum, #23) by Janet Evanovich Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum, #24) by Janet Evanovich

3: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 9-11

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Guarded, Part 1 (Season 9, #11) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer Guarded, Part 2 (Season 9, #12) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer Guarded, Part 3 (Season 9, #13) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer Billy the Vampire Slayer, Part 1 (Season 9, #14) by Jane Espenson Buffy the Vampire Slayer Billy the Vampire Slayer, Part 2 (Season 9, #15) by Drew Z. Greenberg Buffy the Vampire Slayer Welcome to the Team, Part 1 (Season 9, #16) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer Welcome to the Team, Part 2 (Season 9, #17) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer Welcome to the Team, Part 3 (Season 9, #18) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer Welcome to the Team, Part 4 (Season 9, #19) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Watcher (Season 9, #20) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 1 (Season 9, #21) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 2 (Season 9, #22) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 3 (Season 9, #23) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 4 (Season 9, #24) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Core, Part 5 (Season 9, #25) by Andrew Chambliss Buffy the Vampire Slayer New Rules (Season 10, #1) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer I Wish (Season 10, #2) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You (Season 10, #3) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons (Season 10, #4) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground (Season 10, #5) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It (Season 10, #6) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer I Wish, Part 2 (Season 10, #7) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Return to Sunnydale, Part 1 (Season 10, #8) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Return to Sunnydale, Part 2 (Season 10, #9) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Day Off (or Harmony In My Head) (Season 10, #10) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You, Part 1 (Season 10, #11) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You, Part 2 (Season 10, #12) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Love Dares You, Part 3 (Season 10, #13) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Relationship Status Complicated, Part 1 (Season 10, #14) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Relationship Status Complicated, Conclusion (Season 10, #15) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons, Part 1 (Season 10, #16) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons, Part 2 (Season 10, #17) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Old Demons, Conclusion (Season 10, #18) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Freaky Giles Day (Season 10, #19) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Triggers (Season 10, #20) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 1 (Season 10, #21) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 2 (Season 10, #22) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 3 (Season 10, #23) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Part 4 (Season 10, #24) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Pieces on the Ground, Conclusion (Season 10, #25) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 1 Home Sweet Hell (Season 10, #26) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 2 The Centre Cannot Hold (Season 10, #27) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 3 Taking Ownership (Season 10, #28) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Own It, Part 4 Vengeance (Season 10, #29) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 10 #30 by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Spread of Their Evil (Season 11, #1) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer In Time of Crisis (Season 11, #2) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer A House Divided (Season 11, #3) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Desperate Times (Season 11, #4) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Desperate Measures (Season 11, #5) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Back to the Wall (Season 11, #6) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Disempowered, Part 1 (Season 11, #7) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Ordinary People (Season 11, #8) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Great Escape (Season 11, #9) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Crimes Against Nature (Season 11, #10) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer Revelations (Season 11, #11) by Christos Gage Buffy the Vampire Slayer One Girl in All the World (Season 11, #12) by Christos Gage
4. Bewitch the Dark by Michelle Hauf ( 3-4)
His Forgotten Forever (Bewitch the Dark #3) by Michele Hauf The Devil To Pay (Bewitch the Dark #4) by Michele Hauf

5. Charley Davidson Series (2-12)

Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) by Darynda Jones Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4) by Darynda Jones Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5) by Darynda Jones Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7) by Darynda Jones Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8) by Darynda Jones The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9) by Darynda Jones The Curse of Tenth Grave (Charley Davidson, #10) by Darynda Jones Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson, #11) by Darynda Jones The Trouble with Twelfth Grave (Charley Davidson, #12) by Darynda Jones

Finished Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) by Darynda Jones 1/10/2018

Finished Purity in Death (In Death, #15) by J.D. Robb 1/17/2018

message 28: by Samantha (last edited Dec 30, 2017 12:31PM) (new)

Samantha Harvey (missymaysreadingnook) | 404 comments I picked for D.G.:
Jack Reacher series by Lee Child and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

My five series:

1) Abhorsen series by Garth Nix
Lirael (Abhorsen, #2) by Garth Nix Abhorsen (Abhorsen, #3) by Garth Nix Clariel (Abhorsen, #4) by Garth Nix

2) The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
The Invasion of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #2) by Erika Johansen The Fate of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #3) by Erika Johansen

3) Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson
The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3) by Brandon Sanderson The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4) by Brandon Sanderson The Bands of Mourning (Mistborn, #6) by Brandon Sanderson

4) Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas

5) Harry Hole series by Jo Nesbø
The Redbreast (Harry Hole) by Jo Nesbø Nemesis (Harry Hole, #4) by Jo Nesbø The Devil's Star (Harry Hole, #5) by Jo Nesbø The Redeemer (Harry Hole, #6) by Jo Nesbø The Snowman (Harry Hole, #7) by Jo Nesbø The Leopard (Harry Hole, #8) by Jo Nesbø Phantom (Harry Hole, #9) by Jo Nesbø Police (Harry Hole, #10) by Jo Nesbø The Thirst (Harry Hole #11) by Jo Nesbø

message 29: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 256 comments Katherine's Finish What You Started

1: Slow Burn
Infected (Slow Burn, #2) by Bobby Adair Destroyer (Slow Burn, #3) by Bobby Adair Dead Fire (Slow Burn, #4) by Bobby Adair Torrent (Slow Burn, #5) by Bobby Adair Bleed (Slow Burn #6) by Bobby Adair City of Stin (Slow Burn #7) by Bobby Adair Grind (Slow Burn #8) by Bobby Adair Sanctum (Slow Burn #9) by Bobby Adair

2: Lycan Fallout
Fall of Man (Lycan Fallout #2) by Mark Tufo End of an Age (Lycan Fallout #3) by Mark Tufo Immortality's Touchstone (Lycan Fallout #4) by Mark Tufo

3: The Demonata
Demon Apocalypse (The Demonata, #6) by Darren Shan Death's Shadow (The Demonata, #7) by Darren Shan Wolf Island (The Demonata, #8) by Darren Shan Dark Calling by Darren Shan Hell's Heroes (The Demonata, #10) by Darren Shan

4: The Chronicles of Prydain
Taran Wanderer (The Chronicles of Prydain #4) by Lloyd Alexander The High King (The Chronicles of Prydain #5) by Lloyd Alexander

5: Harry Potter
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter #4) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7) by J.K. Rowling

message 30: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments I like the new format! But I have a question -- if, at the end of a month, all we have left of one of our series is one book (not meeting the two book minimum) do we swap out for a new series then or leave the one up until that series is finished? Thanks!

message 31: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Jennifer wrote: "I like the new format! But I have a question -- if, at the end of a month, all we have left of one of our series is one book (not meeting the two book minimum) do we swap out for a new series then ..."

I have received a few questions so thank you for asking yours. Let me see if I can clarify.

1. If you only have ONE book left in your series then YES you must swap that series out. You can add that one remaining book to Dusty bookshelves, if you'd like.

2. you will repost the same 5 series you posted for this January month unless you a) finish it b) swap it out for another series 3) only have one book left.

You will get another picker EVERY month. So it's possible you will get a different series in February, March etc

3. Feel free to create your own thread for 2018

message 32: by LaurLa (last edited Dec 29, 2017 08:19AM) (new)

LaurLa | 2626 comments LaurLa's FWYS Series List -- January

I pick for: Cathy
💠 Series: The Knights of Brittany and Iron Druid

Picked for me: Theo
💠 Series:Storm for All Seasons

Maggie O'Dell ~ Alex Kava ~ Books 2-11 (10)
Split Second (Maggie O'Dell, #2) by Alex Kava The Soul Catcher (Maggie O'Dell, #3) by Alex Kava At the Stroke of Madness (Maggie O'Dell, #4) by Alex Kava A Necessary Evil (Maggie O'Dell #5) by Alex Kava Exposed (Maggie O'Dell, #6) by Alex Kava Black Friday (Maggie O'Dell, #7) by Alex Kava Damaged (Maggie O'Dell, #8) by Alex Kava Hotwire (Maggie O'Dell, #9) by Alex Kava Fireproof (Maggie O'Dell, #10) by Alex Kava Stranded (Maggie O'Dell, #11) by Alex Kava

MacKenzie Family ~ Liliana Hart ~ Books 2-9 (9)
Thomas (The MacKenzie Brothers #2) by Liliana Hart To Catch a Cupid Thomas (The MacKenzie Family, #2.5) by Liliana Hart Riley (The MacKenzie Brothers #3) by Liliana Hart Fireworks Riley (The MacKenzie Family, #3.5) by Liliana Hart Cooper (The MacKenzie Brothers #4) by Liliana Hart Cade (The MacKenzie Family #5) by Liliana Hart Shadows and Silk (The MacKenzie Family #6) by Liliana Hart Secrets and Satin (The MacKenzie Family #7) by Liliana Hart Sins and Scarlet Lace (The MacKenzie Family #8) by Liliana Hart

Babara Marr ~ Karen Cantwell ~ Books 2-4 (5)
Citizen Insane (Barbara Marr Murder Mystery #2) by Karen Cantwell Silenced by the Yams (Barbara Marr Murder Mystery #3) by Karen Cantwell The Chronicles of Marr-nia (Short Stories Starring Barbara Marr) by Karen Cantwell It's a Dunder-Bull Wife by Karen Cantwell Saturday Night Cleaver (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery #4) by Karen Cantwell
(view spoiler)

A Cop in the Family ~ Jamie Hill ~ Books 2-3 (2)
Family Ties (A Cop in the Family, #2) by Jamie Hill Family Honor A Cop in the Family by Jamie Hill

Storm for All Seasons ~ Jaci Burton ~ Books 3-4 (2)
Winter Ice (Storm For All Seasons, #3) by Jaci Burton Spring Rain (Storm For All Seasons, #4) by Jaci Burton

message 33: by GreenFairy (last edited Jan 16, 2018 05:08AM) (new)

GreenFairy (greenfairy429) | 155 comments GreenFairy's Finish What You Started

Sinners on Tour by Olivia Cunning
Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3) by Olivia Cunning Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4) by Olivia Cunning Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5) by Olivia Cunning Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6) by Olivia Cunning Take Me to Paradise (Sinners on Tour, #6.5) by Olivia Cunning

Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh
Archangel's Shadows (Guild Hunter, #7) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9) by Nalini Singh

Real by Katy Evans
Remy (Real, #3) by Katy Evans Rogue (Real, #4) by Katy Evans Ripped (Real, #5) by Katy Evans Legend (Real, #6) by Katy Evans

Seven by Dannika Dark
Six Months (Seven, #2) by Dannika Dark Five Weeks (Seven, #3) by Dannika Dark Four Days (Seven, #4) by Dannika Dark Three Hours (Seven, #5) by Dannika Dark Two Minutes (Seven, #6) by Dannika Dark One Second (Seven, #7) by Dannika Dark

Alpha & Omega by Patricia Briggs
Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4) by Patricia Briggs

Read:
Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega #4) by Patricia Briggs
Remy (Real, #3) by Katy Evans

message 34: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Dec 27, 2017 07:40PM) (new)

PAIRS:

1. Cathy picks for Katherine
2. Eunice picks for Ezinwanyi
3. Greenfairy picks for Samantha
4. Katherine picks for Zuzana
5. Ashley picks for Jennifer
6. Louise picks for ☘KathyD☘
7. Susan A. picks for Gabriela
8. D.G picks for Greenfairy
9. Danielle Gypsy Soul picks for Connie N.
10. Joyce picks for Theo
11. Trea picks for Debbie Doc
12. Logan picks for Jammin Jenny
13. Connie N. picks for Eunice
14. Karen ♐ picks for Logan
15. Debbie Doc picks for Susan A.
16. Jackie picks for Trea
17. Samantha picks for D.G
18. LaurLa picks for Cathy
19. Jammin Jenny picks for Jackie
21. ☘KathyD☘ picks for Suzanne
22. Jenni picks for Danielle Gypsy Soul
23. Zuzana picks for Louise
24. Ezinwanyi picks for Shandra
25. Jennifer picks for Ashley
26. Shandra picks for Jenni
27. Gabriela picks for Karen ♐
28. Theo picks for LaurLa
29. Suzanne picks for Joyce

message 35: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments Ashley, I choose option B for you and I choose Archie & Gretchen and Nocturne Falls for you!

message 36: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Dec 27, 2017 12:41PM) (new)

THE FIVE BOOKS on your January Shelf will be the same five you will list in February UNLESS

❀ You finished the series!
❀ You use a veto (once every 3 month)
❀ There is only one book remaining in the series! ( you can just move that book to your Dusty Bookshelf)

💕😊Then you get a replacement series

message 37: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Dec 27, 2017 12:43PM) (new)

Shandra:
I choose Option B for you:
☀️Faith, Love, & Devotion by Tere Michaels and ☀️Middle of Somewhere Series by Roan Parrish

I must tell you that Duty & Devotion (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #3) by Tere Michaels is one of my favorite books EVER!!!!
Matt and Evan are everything! So I beg you to read past book 2 to book 3 :D

message 38: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 921 comments Joyce,

Great series list!

I'm going with Option B: 1. The In Death series and 2. Charley Davidson. Happy New Year!

message 39: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4390 comments Mod
Debbie (Doc), since the rules state that it is my choice on whether I pick Option A or B for you and not yours, I'm going with Option B and selecting both Virgin River and Dark-Hunters for you. I hope you enjoy them!

message 40: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1864 comments Logan, I'll pick Option B for you because you are reading two of my favorite series...So, I pick In Death and Outlander for you. Hope you enjoy!

message 41: by Jammin Jenny (new)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 963 comments Hi Jackie. For you I pick Option B, one book from two series. The series I pick for you are;

Robert Langdon - I love this series, but it can be a pretty intense read, so my second series will lighten the mood

Piece of Cake - cozy mysteries are a fun read - I've never read this series but it sounds great.

message 42: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Dec 27, 2017 01:43PM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1454 comments Ezi

Jackie is listed twice under participants so both Jenny and I have her as our picks. Since Jenny already picked I won't. Is there someone else who I should pick for?

message 43: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Jammin Jenny

I pick for you the Harry Dresden series! I just caught up in this one and hopefully you can now do the same!

message 44: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Karen ♐ wrote: "Logan, I'll pick Option B for you because you are reading two of my favorite series...So, I pick In Death and Outlander for you. Hope you enjoy!"

Thank you!! Love it!

message 45: by Jammin Jenny (new)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 963 comments Logan wrote: "Jammin Jenny

I pick for you the Harry Dresden series! I just caught up in this one and hopefully you can now do the same!"

Thank you! I love this series!!

message 46: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Jammin Jenny wrote: "Hi Jackie. For you I pick Option B, one book from two series. The series I pick for you are;

Robert Langdon - I love this series, but it can be a pretty intense read, so my second series will ligh..."

Thanks Jammin Jenny! Looking forward to both of them.

message 47: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Danielle Gypsy Soul wrote: "Ezi

Jackie is listed twice under participants so both Jenny and I have her as our picks. Since Jenny already picked I won't. Is there someone else who I should pick for?"

I noticed this too and asked Ezi which person I need to choose for. Maybe you could choose for my extra person if we don't hear from him today.

message 48: by Debbie (Doc) (new)

Debbie (Doc) | 1496 comments ⚜️Trea wrote: "Debbie (Doc), since the rules state that it is my choice on whether I pick Option A or B for you and not yours, I'm going with Option B and selecting both Virgin River and Dark-Hunters for you. I h..."

Thanks Trea! I love both of these series and planned to read from both series in Jan so this is perfect!

message 49: by Debbie (Doc) (last edited Dec 27, 2017 04:29PM) (new)

Debbie (Doc) | 1496 comments Susan A I chose Option A for you:

Curl Up and Dye Mysteries by Aimee Nicole Walker

I haven't read this series but looks really good . Happy Reading!

message 50: by Zuzana (new)

Zuzana | 1076 comments Louise, I pick the Black Dagger Brotherhood (option A) for you. Enjoy!

« previous 1 3