Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > An additional Annual Challenge for 2017 - A-Z

Comments Showing 1-50 of 963 (963 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 59616 comments Mod
We thought we would introduce a second Annual Challenge for 2017 - this one doesn't necessarily need Aussie authors (though some are essential!)

A - Z Challenge 2017 With a difference!

January 1st 2017 - December 31st 2017

Rules:
. Read 26 books over the period of 2017, following the criteria set out below
#2. List (and LINK) all the books you plan to read for the challenge.
#3. Upon completion of a book, rate it and update your progress.
#4. At least FOUR Aussie authors out of the twenty six
#5. Don't forget our minimum of 125 pages - full guidelines HERE

Copy the blank template below and paste it into a new comment to start your own challenge. Update as necessary by editing your original post

A - Z Challenge
Duration: 01/01/2017 – 12/31/2017
Progress: 0/26

A - Read a book that has won an Award
B - Read a Best selling novel
C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover
D - Read a book with a Dog on the cover
E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something
F - Read a book where the characters Fight and make up
G- Read a book that was a Gift
H - Read a Horror book
I - Read a book by an author with the same Initials as you
J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with J
K - Read a book where people are Kissing on the front cover
L - Read a book from a friends TBR List
M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countries
N - Read a book that you have Neglected to read
O - Read a book with an Orange cover
P - Read a book with Paranormal aspects
Q - Read a book with a Question in the title
R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4
S - Read a book which is part of a Series
T - Read a Time Travel book
U - Read a book which you know will be Uncomfortable to read
V - Read a book with a Violet cover
W - Read a book that features a Witch
X - Read a book with an X in the title
Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you
Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title OR a Zoo is a big part of the story

photo dbfd4de6-ca90-4933-9949-5e4294c7b741_zpsubxurxtc.png</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>

message 3: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (last edited Mar 07, 2017 03:52PM) (new)

A - Z Challenge
Duration: 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2017

26/26

A. Won an Award
- Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín 4s Four different awards

B. Best Selling Novel - A Donation of Murder by Felicity Young 5s AA

C. Colourful Cover - Amber by Deborah Challinor 5s AA

D. Dog on Cover - Trouble at the Animal Shelter by Dianne Harman 4s

E. Character Escaping - Kitty by Deborah Challinor AA 5s

F. Characters Fight and make up - The Three Miss Allens by Victoria Purman 4.5★ AA

G. Book that was Gift - The Barbershop Girl by Georgina Penney 4s AA

H. Horror - The Man in the Picture by Susan Hill 4s

I. Author same Initials as you/me - Drum Dance by Bonnie Turner 4s

J. Author name "J" - Dark Heart by James Phelan 5s

K. Kissing on cover - The Soldier’s Woman by Kelly Lyonns 5s AA

L. Friend's TBR List - Murder on a Midsummer Night by Kerry Greenwood 4s Phrynne

M. Set in Multiple Countries - White Feathers by Deborah Challinor 5s AA

N. Book Neglected to read - We Were Liars by E. Lockhart 4.5s

O. Orange cover - Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie 5s

P. Paranormal aspects - Frame by A.K. Alliss 3s AA

Q. Question in title - Who Killed The Bride? by Lily Malone 4.5s AA

R. GR Rating higher than 4 - I Liked My Life by Abby Fabiaschi (4.5) 4.5s

S. Book part of Series - N is for Noose by Sue Grafton 2.5s

T. Time travel - A Year Without Autumn by Liz Kessler 5s

U. Uncomfortable to read - The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd 5s

V. Violet cover - A Gem of a Problem by Irene Sauman 5s AA

W. Features Witch - Spell Disaster by Leighann Dobbs 4s

X. "X" in title - Maximum Security by C.A. Newsome 4s

Y. Author Younger than you/me - Pieces of a Lie by Rowena Holloway 5s AA

Z. Zoo in title or part of story - The Anteater of Death by Betty Webb 4s

Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín A Donation of Murder (Dr Dody McCleland, #5) by Felicity Young Amber (Smuggler's Wife #2) by Deborah Challinor Trouble at the Animal Shelter (Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery #10) by Dianne Harman Kitty (Kitty #1) by Deborah Challinor The Three Miss Allens by Victoria Purman The Barbershop Girl by Georgina Penney The Man in the Picture by Susan Hill Drum Dance (Arctic Series #3) by Bonnie Turner Dark Heart (Jed Walker #4) by James Phelan The Soldier’s Woman (The Bladewood Legacy, #1) by Kelly Lyonns Murder on a Midsummer Night (Phryne Fisher, #17) by Kerry Greenwood White Feathers (Tamar Deane Trilogy #2) by Deborah Challinor We Were Liars by E. Lockhart Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie Frame by A.K. Alliss Who Killed The Bride? by Lily Malone I Liked My Life by Abby Fabiaschi N is for Noose by Sue Grafton A Year Without Autumn by Liz Kessler The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd A Gem of a Problem (Emma Berry Murray River Mystery #1) by Irene Sauman Spell Disaster (Silver Hollow #2) by Leighann Dobbs Maximum Security (Dog Park Mystery, #3) by C.A. Newsome Pieces of a Lie by Rowena Holloway The Anteater of Death (A Gunn Zoo Mystery, #1) by Betty Webb

message 4: by Noelene (new)

Noelene | 327 comments Can we overlap books from other challenges. A bit pushed for time in 2017.

message 5: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Yes that's the best way to do it Noelene :) As long as they fit the criteria you can have one book which might fit 3 different challenges :)

message 6: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments OK, I'm in (and will definitely be looking at all the books I've already slotted in to other challenges!), but can anyone tell me what the animal is on the front of The Eye of the Sheep by Sofie Laguna The Eye of the Sheep? I would have assumed it's meant to be a sheep, but it surely looks like a dog to me...

message 7: by Phrynne, I love to read:) (new)

Phrynne | 9363 comments Mod
Kathryn wrote: "OK, I'm in (and will definitely be looking at all the books I've already slotted in to other challenges!), but can anyone tell me what the animal is on the front of [bookcover:The Eye of the Sheep|..."

It's a dog Kathryn. And it is a beautiful book:)

message 8: by Phrynne, I love to read:) (last edited Dec 18, 2017 09:56PM) (new)

A - Z Challenge
Duration: 01/01/2017 – 31/12/2017
Progress: 26/26

A - Read a book that has won an Award Un Lun Dun by China Miéville 4 stars
B - Read a Best selling novel Betrayal in Death by J.D. Robb 5 stars
C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover Kakadu Sunset by Annie Seaton AA 4 stars
D - Read a book with a Dog on the cover Monty and Me by Louisa Bennet4 stars
E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something Justice for Sara by Erica Spindler 4 stars
F - Read a book where the characters Fight and make up Family Secrets by Liz Byrski AA 4 stars
G- Read a book that was a Gift The Rules of Backyard Cricket Jock Serong AA 4 stars
H - Read a Horror book The Cellar by Minette Walters4 stars
I - Read a book by an author with the same Initials as you Beyond the Deepwoods by Paul Stewart 4 stars
J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with J Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi 5 stars
K - Read a book where people are Kissing on the front cover What I Did For a Duke by Julie Anne Long 4 stars
L - Read a book from a friends TBR List (Carolyn) Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler 4 stars
M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countries The Book of Lost and Found by Lucy Foley 3 stars
N - Read a book that you have Neglected to read Eden by Candice Fox AA 4 stars
O - Read a book with an Orange cover Playing with Fire by Tess Gerritsen 4 stars
P - Read a book with Paranormal aspects The Hanging Tree by Ben Aaronovitch 5 stars
Q - Read a book with a Question in the title Why Didn't They Ask Evans? by Agatha Christie 4 stars
R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4 Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward 4 stars
S - Read a book which is part of a Series Iron Lake by William Kent Krueger 4 stars
T - Read a Time Travel book Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray 4 stars
U - Read a book which you know will be Uncomfortable to read The Ballroom by Anna Hope 5 stars
V - Read a book with a Violet cover White Nights by Ann Cleeves 4 stars
W - Read a book that features a Witch Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman 4 stars
X - Read a book with an X in the title Fox Evil by Minette Walters 4 stars
Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you Ophelia Adrift by Helen Goltz AA 2 stars
Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title OR a Zoo is a big part of the storyOur Zoo by June Mottershead 3 stars

Un Lun Dun by China Miéville Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12) by J.D. Robb Kakadu Sunset (The Porter Sisters #1) by Annie Seaton Monty and Me by Louisa Bennet Justice for Sara by Erica Spindler Family Secrets by Liz Byrski The Rules of Backyard Cricket by Jock Serong The Cellar by Minette Walters Beyond the Deepwoods (The Edge Chronicles The Twig Saga #1) by Paul Stewart Fuzzy Nation by John Scalzi What I Did For a Duke (Pennyroyal Green, #5) by Julie Anne Long Vinegar Girl by Anne Tyler The Book of Lost and Found by Lucy Foley Eden (Archer & Bennett #2) by Candice Fox Playing with Fire by Tess Gerritsen The Hanging Tree (Peter Grant, #6) by Ben Aaronovitch Why Didn't They Ask Evans? by Agatha Christie Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #7) by J.R. Ward Iron Lake (Cork O'Connor, #1) by William Kent Krueger Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2) by Claudia Gray The Ballroom by Anna Hope White Nights (Shetland Island, #2) by Ann Cleeves Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman Fox Evil by Minette Walters Ophelia Adrift by Helen Goltz Our Zoo by June Mottershead

message 9: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments Phrynne wrote: "Kathryn wrote: "OK, I'm in (and will definitely be looking at all the books I've already slotted in to other challenges!), but can anyone tell me what the animal is on the front of [bookcover:The E..."

Thanks, Phrynne - there's my "D" category sorted then! And your D choice is a good book as well - although it's quite a while since I read it!

message 10: by Phrynne, I love to read:) (new)

Kathryn wrote: "Phrynne wrote: "Kathryn wrote: "OK, I'm in (and will definitely be looking at all the books I've already slotted in to other challenges!), but can anyone tell me what the animal is on the front of ..."

Not sure why I have never read it actually:)

message 11: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments Phrynne wrote: "Kathryn wrote: "Phrynne wrote: "Kathryn wrote: "OK, I'm in (and will definitely be looking at all the books I've already slotted in to other challenges!), but can anyone tell me what the animal is ..."

The Art of Racing in the Rain is a strange name for what it is - I know the first time I heard the title I automatically thought I wouldn't be interested. I can't remember what made me look at it more closely, actually!

message 12: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Kathryn a perfect choice for your D - I'm with Phrynne; it's a gorgeous book!

message 13: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 3772 comments I wasn't going to do an annual challenge in 2017, BUT I REALLLLY like this one :)

message 14: by Kathryn (last edited Dec 15, 2017 04:30AM) (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments OK, here we go - still lots to fill in, and subject to change, as always!

ETA: Finished on Dec 14th!

Completed 26/26

A - Read a book that has won an Award - All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr – Pulitzer Prize Winner - 5★

B - Read a Best selling novelThe Last Painting of Sara de VosDominic Smith (AA) - 4.5★

C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover - Lord of the Flies by William Golding Lord of the Flies by William Golding - 1★

D - Read a book with a Dog on the coverThe Eye of the Sheep - Sofie Laguna (AA) - 2.5★
The Eye of the Sheep by Sofie Laguna

E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something - The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King - 4★

F - Read a book where the characters Fight and make up Currawong Creek by Jennifer Scoullar - 3.5★

G- Read a book that was a GiftKisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption - Katie J. Davis - 3.5★

H - Read a Horror bookFinders Keepers - Stephen King - 4.5★

I - Read a book by an author with the same Initials as youThe Lake of Dreams - Kim Edwards - 3★

J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with JThe Landing by Susan Johnson (AA) - 3.5★

K - Read a book where people are Kissing on the front cover - Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Abby Clements - 3★
Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Abby Clements

L - Read a book from a friends TBR ListPrecious and Grace - Alexander McCall Smith - 4★ – from Katrina’s TBR list

M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countriesWhite Gold by Rachel Amphlett (AA) - 3.5★

N - Read a book that you have Neglected to readHeritage - Judy Nunn (AA) - 4★ – the poor thing’s been sitting there all year after I picked it up in a secondhand shop in January 2016…

O - Read a book with an Orange coverMr Wigg - Inga Simpson (AA) - 4★
Mr Wigg by Inga Simpson

P - Read a book with Paranormal aspectsPalace of Tears by Julian Leatherdale - 3.5★

Q - Read a book with a Question in the titleCan You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella - 3★

R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4Faith of My Fathers - Lynn Austin – GR rating 4.49 - 4★ from me

S - Read a book which is part of a SeriesFatal Impact by Kathryn Fox - currently the last in the Anya Crichton series, so now I'm caught up until the author writes another! - 3.5★

T - Read a Time Travel book - Hollow City - Ransom Riggs - 4★

U - Read a book which you know will be Uncomfortable to read - Maralinga by Judy Nunn - 5★

V - Read a book with a Violet coverFly Away - Kristin Hannah - 4★
Fly Away (Firefly Lane, #2) by Kristin Hannah

W - Read a book that features a Witch - Into the Water by Paula Hawkins - 3.5★

X - Read a book with an X in the titleViolent Exposure - Katherine Howell (AA) - 4★

Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you - The House at the Edge of Night by Catherine Banner - 3.5★

Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title OR a Zoo is a big part of the storyThe Great Zoo of ChinaMatthew Reilly (AA) - 4★

message 15: by Ace (new)

Ace (AceOnRoam) | 5 comments Sharon wrote: "I wasn't going to do an annual challenge in 2017, BUT I REALLLLY like this one :)"

Hahaha, I was just thinking the same thing myself Sharon :)

message 16: by Ace (last edited Oct 26, 2017 11:51PM) (new)

Ace (AceOnRoam) | 5 comments I will give this a go and try to reduce my huge TBR!

A - Z Challenge
Aussie Authors = 7
Progress: 25/26

✔A - Read a book that has won an Award
The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber
Aussie Author

✔B - Read a Best selling novel
Papillon by Henri Charrière

✔C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover
Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Y. Dennis-Benn
Here Comes the Sun by Nicole Y. Dennis-Benn

✔D - Read a book with a Dog on the cover
Aussie Author

✔E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something
Wool by Hugh Howey

✔F - Read a book where the characters Fight and make up
The Story of a New Name by Elena Ferrante
Lenu and Lina constantly fighting and making up!

✔G- Read a book that was a Gift
Buy Me the Sky: The remarkable truth of China’s one-child generations by Xinran
My x-boss gifted this book to me in Hong Kong.

✔H - Read a Horror book
The Twelve by Justin Cronin

✔I - Read a book by an author with the same Initials as you
A Caribbean Mystery by Agatha Christie

✔J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with J Lock In by John Scalzi

The Gardener Who Could See by John Zanetti
The Gardener Who Could See by John Zanetti

✔L - Read a book from a friends TBR List
Moonborn by Marina Finlayson (from Marianne's TBR)
Aussie Author

✔M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countries
The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman]

✔N - Read a book that you have Neglected to read
A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra (This has been my "next read" for months!)

✔O - Read a book with an Orange cover
Sleight Malice by Vicki Tyley
Sleight Malice by Vicki Tyley
Aussie Author

✔P - Read a book with Paranormal aspects
The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin

✔Q - Read a book with a Question in the title
Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple

✔R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4
A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles (Rating 4.39)

✔S - Read a book which is part of a Series
No Man's Land [John Puller #4] by David Baldacci

✔T - Read a Time Travel book
Version Control by Dexter Palmer

✔U - Read a book which you know will be Uncomfortable to read
Wolfsangel by Liza Perrat (About war/holocaust)
Aussie Author

✔V - Read a book with a Violet cover
Frontier Incursion by Leonie Rogers
Frontier Incursion by Leonie Rogers
Aussie Author

✔W - Read a book that features a Witch
The King Must Die by Mary Renault

✔X - Read a book with an X in the title
The Expatriates by Janice Y.K. Lee

✔Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you. Inside the O'Briens by Lisa Genova

✔Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title OR a Zoo is a big part of the story Leap by Myfanwy Jones
Aussie Author
Leap by Myfanwy Jones

message 17: by Mell (new)

Mell (mellrouvray) | 282 comments Sign me up! Sounds fun!
I am just at the movies so will add my template for the books when I get home - can't do it from the app!

message 18: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Kathryn wrote: "OK, here we go - still lots to fill in, and subject to change, as always!

A - Read a book that has won an Award - TBD

B - Read a Best selling novel – ..."

LOVE your list so far Kathryn!

message 19: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Sharon wrote: "I wasn't going to do an annual challenge in 2017, BUT I REALLLLY like this one :)"

That's what we're here for - just to tempt you ;)

message 20: by Kathryn (last edited Dec 17, 2016 06:51PM) (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments Sharon wrote: "I wasn't going to do an annual challenge in 2017, BUT I REALLLLY like this one :)"

I'm already doing the other Aussie annual challenge, but never mind!! Bring them all on! I'm sure I won't finish all of them (I won't finish all of this year's challenges), but I'll still enjoy myself along the way!

message 21: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments Brenda wrote: "Kathryn wrote: "OK, here we go - still lots to fill in, and subject to change, as always!

A - Read a book that has won an Award - TBD

B - Read a Best selling novel – ..."

LOVE your list so far K..."

Thanks, Brenda! I think I'm catching up on some reads that I've missed out on but I know others have recently enjoyed in the last few years or so!

message 22: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

And that's the main thing Kathryn!

message 23: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments Brenda wrote: "And that's the main thing Kathryn!"

Except that I'm starting to get a bit confused with all my different challenges...! Think I'm going to have to make a thread with all of them in sooner rather than later to help me keep track!

message 24: by Jennifer (last edited Oct 26, 2017 08:08PM) (new)

Jennifer (Jumpapa) | 428 comments I'm in.

Progress: 26/26

A - Read a book that has won an Award Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty AA (Davvitt Award - Best Adult Novel) 4 stars

B - Read a Best selling novel Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell 3 stars

C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover The Art of Keeping Secrets by Rachael Johns The Art of Keeping Secrets by Rachael Johns 4 stars AA

D - Read a book with a Dog on the cover Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson 3.5 Stars

E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something Darkest Place by Jaye Ford AA 5 Stars

F - Read a book where the characters Fight and make up Wife Me Bad Boy by Chance Carter 5 stars

G- Read a book that was a Gift Sunset Shadows by Bronwyn Parry (AA) 5 stars

H - Read a Horror book The Gunslinger by Stephen King 4 stars

I - Read a book by an author with the same Initials as you (JP) 16th Seduction by James Patterson 3.5 stars

J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with J To the Nines by Janet Evanovich 3.5 Stars

K - Read a book where people are Kissing on the front cover Sienna by Jamie Garrett

L - Read a book from a friends TBR List Max by Sawyer Bennett 5 stars

M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countries Night School by Lee Child 3.5 stars

N - Read a book that you have Neglected to read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain 4 stars

Dead Set (Brad Chen #1) by Kel RobertsonO - Read a book with an Orange cover Dead Set by Kel Robertson AA 4.5 stars

P - Read a book with Paranormal aspects White Tiger by Kylie Chan (AA) 5 stars

Q - Read a book with a Question in the title N or M? by Agatha Christie 4 stars

R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4 The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

S - Read a book which is part of a Series Bound Together by Christine Feehan 5 stars

T - Read a Time Travel book The Juniper Game by Sherryl Jordan 5 stars

U - Read a book which you know will be Uncomfortable to read Room by Emma Donoghue 4 stars

Circus of the Damned by Laurell K. Hamilton Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton

W - Read a book that features a Witch Grave Peril by Jim Butcher 5 stars

X - Read a book with an X in the title The Sixth Idea by P.J. Tracy 5 stars

Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you Burial Rites by Hannah Kent AA 5 stars

Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title OR a Zoo is a big part of the story Zoo by James Patterson 3 stars

message 25: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Kathryn wrote: "Brenda wrote: "And that's the main thing Kathryn!"

Except that I'm starting to get a bit confused with all my different challenges...! Think I'm going to have to make a thread with all of them in ..."

I have a notebook! Couldn't manage without it!

message 26: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Stephanie wrote: "I'm in... This sounds really fun!! I'm going to have to peek at everyone's list to help with the 4 AA books. I have 3 in mind for 2017 - Three Wishes, The Street Sweeper, The Thornbirds. Am thrille..."

You have the right idea in checking others' lists Steph :) Great you're going to join us!

message 27: by Ace (new)

Ace (AceOnRoam) | 5 comments I will be stealing ruthlessly from the lists already created here Stephanie. Have you read The Slap? Its a good one, not sure which letter it would suit, maybe "uncomfortable".

I also use a notebook Brenda!

message 28: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Ace wrote: "I will be stealing ruthlessly from the lists already created here Stephanie. Have you read The Slap? Its a good one, not sure which letter it would suit, maybe "uncomfortable".

I al..."

Most definitely - 100% - uncomfortable!!! lol

message 29: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments Brenda wrote: "Kathryn wrote: "Brenda wrote: "And that's the main thing Kathryn!"

Except that I'm starting to get a bit confused with all my different challenges...! Think I'm going to have to make a thread with..."

I've got everything in a Word doc at the moment, but I find a thread is also helpful because then I can just click on names of books/authors to find out what I need. I can't click on my Word doc - unless I hyperlinked everything, and that's far too much trouble! Although...that's just made me think...maybe that would work... But ultimately I'm probably still going to have to set up a thread somewhere...

message 30: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

LOL! I prefer my notebooks Kathryn - just in case I have no internet/computer access any time!

message 31: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 3772 comments Can someone tell me the best place to find a listing for A & B. Can't remember where to find it on GR or do I just google it?

message 32: by Irene (last edited Jan 07, 2017 12:22AM) (new)

Irene Sauman | 105 comments A - The Eye of the Storm, Patrick White (nobel winning Aussie author)
B - Best selling - The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
C - Colourful cover - The Pigeon Pie Mystery, Julia Stuart
D - Dog on cover -James Herriot's Dog Stories, James Herriot
E - Escape - F is for Fugitive, Sue Grafton
F - Fight & make up (?) - Chasing Chris Campbell, Genevieve Gannon
G - a Gift - All the Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr
H - Horror - How to Survive a Horror Movie: All the Skills to Dodge the Kills, Seth Grahame-Smith (the only way I can read horror)
I - same initials - The Boss's Fake Fiancee, Inara Scott
J - author's name - Through Streets Broad and Narrow, Gemma Jackson
K - Kissing - Her Outback Rescuer, Marion Lennox
L - Friends TBR list - The Rosie Project, Graeme Simsion (Aussie author)
M - Multiple countries - John Caldigate, Anthony Trollope
N - Neglected - The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
O - Orange cover - The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, Mark Haddon
P - Paranormal - Ghostsitter, Shelly Brown
Q - Question - Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?, Louise Rennison
R - Rating +4 - Words in Deep Blue, Cath Crowley
S - Series - Aunt Bessie Likes, Diana Xarissa
T - Time travel - The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger
U - Uncomfortable - The Lightkeeper's Wife, Karen Viggers (Aussie)
V - Violet cover - Tiddas, Anita Heiss (Aussie)
W - Witch - The Witches, Roald Dahl
X - X, Sue Grafton
Y - Younger author (just) - Emma, Alexander McCall Smith
Z - Zoo - Balthazar Jones and the Tower of London Zoo, Julia Stuart

message 33: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Sharon wrote: "Can someone tell me the best place to find a listing for A & B. Can't remember where to find it on GR or do I just google it?"

On every book's profile Sharon, if it has been given an award it will show - here's an example - The Eye of the Sheep - look down the information part of the book, and above the other editions and if there's an award it'll be there. So just check out any of your books to see what one has an award :) With the second one, just one that you know has been selling well is the way I look at it. A popular, often talked about like - Gone Girl, The Girl on the Train, To Kill a Mockingbird

Does that help?

message 34: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 3772 comments Yes very helpful. Thanks Brenda. I seem to have had a brain freeze lol

message 35: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 3003 comments Brenda wrote: "LOL! I prefer my notebooks Kathryn - just in case I have no internet/computer access any time!"

I generally print them out as well, Brenda!!! But then I often forget to update when I change things... :-/

message 36: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Kathryn wrote: "Brenda wrote: "LOL! I prefer my notebooks Kathryn - just in case I have no internet/computer access any time!"

I generally print them out as well, Brenda!!! But then I often forget to update when ..."

And how easy is that! Such a pain later on...

message 37: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Sharon wrote: "Yes very helpful. Thanks Brenda. I seem to have had a brain freeze lol"

That's good :) (not about the brain freeze!)

message 38: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (Nicehotcupoftea) | 593 comments I'm definitely in for this challenge and hope to reduce my TBR pile. The categories look fun and the letter Y won't be too difficult to find LOL

message 39: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Valerie wrote: "I'm definitely in for this challenge and hope to reduce my TBR pile. The categories look fun and the letter Y won't be too difficult to find LOL"

Haha!

message 40: by Zoey (last edited Nov 27, 2017 05:03PM) (new)

Zoey  (RozanneN) | 897 comments The year hasnt even started yet and I can already see I'm going to particiapte on too many challenges. Oh well!! :)

26/26
A - Award - Dead Heat by Bronwyn Parry AA 5★
B - Best selling - The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty AA 3.5★
C - Colourful Cover - Colters' Promise by Maya Banks 3★
D - Dog on the cover - A Shot in the Bark by C.A. Newsome 3.5★
E - Escape - A Time to Run by J.M. PeaceAA 4.5★
F - Characters Fight and make up - Tamed by Emma Chase 4.5★
G - A Gift - W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton 3.5★
H - Horror - Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith 3★
I - Same Initials as you - A Perfect Mess by Zoe Dawson 3★
J - Author name starts with J - Mount! by Jilly Cooper 2★
K - Kissing on the front cover - Ice by Linda Howard 3.5★
L - Friends TBR List - Sleight Malice by Vicki Tyley AA 4★
M - Set in Multiple countries - Murder On The Orient Express by Agatha Christie 4★
N - Neglected to read - Friends Of The Family by Tommy Dades 2★
O - Orange cover - The Darling Strumpet by Gillian Bagwell 4
P - Paranormal - Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris 3.5★
Q - Question in the title - Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark 4★
R - Goodreads Rating higher than 4 - Jilted by Rachael Johns AA 5★
S - Part of a Series - Different This Time by Tess McCallumAA 4★
T - Time Travel - The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley 5★
U - Uncomfortable to read - Colters' Daughter by Maya Banks 1★
V - Violet cover - Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews 5★
W - Dark Witch by Nora Roberts 4★
X - X in the title - X by Sue Grafton 5★
Y - An author who is Younger than you - Fall by Candice Fox AA 4.5★
Z - Zoo - What the Animals Taught Me by Stephanie Marohn 2★

Dead Heat by Bronwyn Parry The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty Colters' Promise (Colters' Legacy, #4) by Maya Banks A Shot in the Bark by C.A. Newsome A Time to Run (Constable Sammi Willis, #1) by J.M. Peace Tamed (Tangled, #3) by Emma Chase W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, #1) by Seth Grahame-Smith A Perfect Mess (Hope Parish #1; A Perfect Secret, #1) by Zoe Dawson Mount! by Jilly Cooper Ice by Linda Howard Sleight Malice by Vicki Tyley Murder on the Orient Express (Fontana) by Agatha Christie Friends Of The Family by Tommy Dades The Darling Strumpet by Gillian Bagwell Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4) by Charlaine Harris Where Are You Now? by Mary Higgins Clark Jilted by Rachael Johns Different This Time (Molly Downs Outback Romance Series #1) by Tess McCallum The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley Colters' Daughter (Colters' Legacy, #3) by Maya Banks Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews X (Kinsey Millhone, #24) by Sue Grafton Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts Fall (Archer & Bennett #3) by Candice Fox What the Animals Taught Me by Stephanie Marohn

message 41: by Carolyn (last edited Dec 18, 2017 01:13AM) (new)

Carolyn | 6397 comments Brenda you truly are a temptress! I was planning to cut down a little on challenges next year but this is hard to resist!

I'm in, but will definitely cross-fertilise from other challenges and fill in missing books as I go rather than find them all now if that's OK.

Progress 26/26 books

✔ A - Award Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli 5★ Am. Lib. Assoc. William C.Morris Debut Award 2016
✔ B - Best seller Commonwealth by Ann Patchett 4★
✔ C - Colourful Cover The Essex Serpent 4★
✔ D - Dog on the cover The White Shepherd by Annie Dalton 4★
✔ E - Escape from someone/ something - Illuminae by Amie Kaufman AA 5★
✔ F - characters Fight and make up - Judgement in Death by J.D. Robb 4★
✔ G- Gift Three in Death by J.D. Robb (Marianne) 4★
✔ H - Horror Be My Killer by Richard Jay Parker
✔ I - same Initials as you Still Missing by Chevy Stevens 4★
✔ J - author's name starts with J The Fence by Meredith Jaffe AA 4★
✔ K - Kissing on the front cover Sophie and the Rising Sun by Augusta Trobaugh 4★
✔ L - friends TBR List To The Sea by Christine Dibley (Julie) AA 3.5★
✔ M - set in Multiple countries Journey to Munich by Jacqueline Winspear (UK, Germany, France) 4★
✔ N - book you Neglected to read Crucifixion Creek by Barry Maitland AA 4★
✔ O - Orange cover The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See 5★
✔ P - Paranormal Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews 5★
✔ Q - Question in the title Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple 4★
✔ R - Goodreads Rating > 4 The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch 5★
✔ S - part of a Series Gun Street Girl by Adrian McKinty AA 5★
✔ T - Time Travel book A Twist in Time by Julie McElwain 4★
✔ U - Uncomfortable to read It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover (domestic violence) 4★
✔ V - Violet cover Crosstalk by Connie Willis 5★
✔ W - features a Witch White Night by Jim Butcher 5★
✔ X - X in the title Orphan X by Gregg Hurwitz 4.5★
✔ Y - author is Younger than you Fearless by Fiona Higgins AA 4★
✔ Z - Zoo in the title Or story The Zoo by Christopher Wilson 5★

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Commonwealth by Ann Patchett The Essex Serpent by Sarah Perry The White Shepherd A dog mystery set in Oxford (An Anna Hopkins Mystery) by Annie Dalton Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman Judgement in Death (In Death, #11) by J.D. Robb Three in Death by J.D. Robb Follow You by Richard Jay Parker Still Missing by Chevy Stevens The Fence by Meredith Jaffe
Sophie and the Rising Sun by Augusta Trobaugh To The Sea by Christine Dibley Journey to Munich (Maisie Dobbs, #12) by Jacqueline Winspear Crucifixion Creek (The Belltree Trilogy, #1) by Barry Maitland The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple The Lies of Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard, #1) by Scott Lynch Gun Street Girl (Detective Sean Duffy #4) by Adrian McKinty A Twist in Time (Kendra Donovan, #2) by Julie McElwain
It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover Crosstalk by Connie Willis White Night (The Dresden Files, #9) by Jim Butcher Orphan X (Orphan X, #1) by Gregg Hurwitz Fearless by Fiona Higgins The Zoo by Christopher Wilson

message 42: by Michelle_Mck (last edited Feb 16, 2017 07:28PM) (new)

Michelle_Mck | 235 comments I'm in.... Oh my more planning.. Lucky I adore planning :-)

3/26 Books Read
A - Award - Certain Admissions: A Beach, a Body and a Lifetime of Secrets by Gideon Haigh **AA *** Winner of the Ned Kelly True Crime Award
B - Best seller The Circle by Dave Eggers
C - Colourful Cover The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
D - Dog on the cover The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
E - : Escape from, running too Escape from Camp 14: One Man's Remarkable Odyssey from North Korea to Freedom in the West by Blaine Harden
F - characters Fight and make up The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty **AA
G- Gift The Patterson Girls by Rachael Johns **AA
H - Horror Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
I - same Initials as you Cinder by Marissa Meyer
J - author's name starts with J Outback Dreams by Rachael Johns
K - Kissing on the front cover My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
L - friends TBR List Sapphire Falls by Fleur McDonald on Brenda's TBR ** AA
M - set in Multiple countries What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding by Kristin Newman
N - book you Neglected to read The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
O - Orange cover Tallowood Bound by Karly Lane ** AA
P - Paranormal Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
Q - Question in the title Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
R - Goodreads Rating 4 The Barbershop Girl by Georgina Penney 4.5 Stars
S - part of a Series The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 4 stars
T - Time Travel book
U - Uncomfortable to read The Wonder by Emma Donoghue 3 Stars
V - Violet cover
W - features a Witch
X - X in the title
Y - author is Younger than you
Z - Zoo in the title OR a big part of the story

Certain Admissions A Beach, a Body and a Lifetime of Secrets by Gideon Haigh The Circle by Dave Eggers The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein Escape from Camp 14 One Man's Remarkable Odyssey from North Korea to Freedom in the West by Blaine Harden The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty Red Dragon (Hannibal Lecter, #1) by Thomas Harris Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Outback Dreams (Bunyip Bay, #1) by Rachael Johns My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick Sapphire Falls by Fleur McDonald What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding by Kristin Newman The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco Tallowood Bound by Karly Lane Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple The Barbershop Girl by Georgina Penney The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 43: by Sally906, a good book and a glass of wine (last edited Nov 13, 2017 05:24PM) (new)

Sally906 | 6287 comments Mod
Completed

The Cruellest Month by Louise Penny – Agatha Award 2008 – 2★s

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling – appeared on the Amazon.com best sellers of 2016 list - 5★s

C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover
Barbed Wire and Cherry Blossoms by Anita Heiss Barbed Wire and Cherry Blossoms by Anita Heiss – 5★s - AA

To Catch a Bad Guy (Janet Maple #1) by Marie Astor To Catch a Bad Guy by Marie Astor – 2★s

E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something
The Grass is Greener by Loretta Hill – both the MCs are trying to escape from their current lives - 3★s AA

F - Read a book where the characters Fight and make up
Risky Business by Amy Andrews – 5★s AA

G- Read a book that was a Gift
Three Hours Late by Nicole Trope – 5★s (gifted from Brenda) AA

H - Read a Horror book
A Monstrous Place by Matthew Stott – 3★s

A Woman Transported by Sharon Robards – 3★s AA

J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with J
A Time to Run by J.M. Peace – 5★s AA

Heaven In His Arms by Lisa Ann Verge Heaven In His Arms by Lisa Ann Verge – 5★s

The Three Miss Allens by Victoria Purman - 5★s AA - so many of my Aussie Reader friends have this on their bookshelves not fair to single one friend out ;)

M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countries
Family Secrets by Liz Byrski – France and Australia - 5★sAA

N - Read a book that you have Neglected to read
Murder in Murloo by Brigid George – 4★s– I kept adding it to challenge list and it kept getting bumped – this time it didn't get neglected - AA

O - Read a book with an Orange cover
Tell a Thousand Lies by Rasana Atreya Tell a Thousand Lies by Rasana Atreya – 2★s

P - Read a book with Paranormal aspects
Isla's Oath by Cassandra Page – 3★s AA

Q - Read a book with a Question in the title
Who Killed The Bride? by Lily Malone – 4★s AA

R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4
Her Vigilant SEAL by Caitlyn O'Leary – I rated it 5★s– and the good reads average is 4.19

S - Read a book that’s part of a series
Murder Most Unladylike by Robin Stevens - 3★s

T - Read a Time Travel book
A Knight to Remember by Cynthia Luhrs - 3★s

U - Read a book that makes you uncomfortable
Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris - 5★s

Accidental Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #1) by Melanie James Accidental Leigh by Melanie James – 2★s

Looking for Mr. Good Witch (Retired Witches Mystery, #2) by Joyce Lavene Looking for Mr. Good Witch by Joyce Lavene and Jim Lavene – 4★s

Hex on the Beach by Gina LaManna - 4★s

Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you
The Cauldron's Gift by Marina Finlayson - 3★s AA

Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title
A Zoo in My Luggage by Gerald Durrell – 4★s

message 44: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Carolyn wrote: "Brenda you truly are a temptress! I was planning to cut down a little on challenges next year but this is hard to resist!

I'm in, but will definitely cross-fertilise from other challenges and fil..."

Haha! Sorry Carolyn (not really!) If you can put some in as soon as you can, and continue as you go that'd be good :)

message 45: by Carolyn (last edited Dec 18, 2016 01:14AM) (new)

Carolyn | 6397 comments Brenda wrote: "Carolyn wrote: "Brenda you truly are a temptress! I was planning to cut down a little on challenges next year but this is hard to resist!

I'm in, but will definitely cross-fertilise from other ch..."

Will do Brenda :)
I'm sure once I start trawling through my kindle and bookshelves there will be quite a few slots filled up!

message 46: by Odette (last edited Dec 12, 2017 12:32PM) (new)

Odette (odman) | 711 comments This looks good - count me in. Here are a few to start off with and will add to them

A - Read a book that has won an Award: The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen - 4★ (2016 Pullitzer Prize for Fiction)
B - Read a Best selling novel: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty - 4★ AA
C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover: Welcome to Lagos by Chibundu Onuzo - 4★
D - Read a book with a Dog on the cover: Monty and Me by Louisa Bennet AA - 4★
E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something: Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates - 4★
F - Read a book where the characters Fight and make up: Family Secrets by Liz Byrski - 5★ AA
G- Read a book that was a Gift (won in a giveaway):Forgotten by Nicole Trope - 5★ AA
H - Read a Horror book: Joyland by Stephen King - 5★
I - Read a book by an author with the same Initials as you: Loving Daughters by Olga Masters - 3.5★ AA
J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with J: The Beekeeper's Secret by Josephine Moon - 4★
AA
K - Read a book where people are Kissing on the front cover: Grady by Ann B. Harrison - 3.5★ AA
L - Read a book from a friends TBR List: Home by Harlan Coben - 4★ (Carolyn's TBR)
M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countries: The Snow Kimono by Mark Henshaw - 4★ AA
N - Read a book that you have Neglected to read: Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol - 4★
O - Read a book with an Orange cover: Tallowood Bound by Karly Lane - 3.5★ AA
P - Read a book with Paranormal aspects: We by Yevgeny Zamyatin - 4★
Q - Read a book with a Question in the title: Tell Me Why by Sandi Wallace - 4★ AA
R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4: The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón - 4★
S - Read a book which is part of a Series: The Spyglass File by Nathan Dylan Goodwin - 5★
T - Read a Time Travel book: Secrets in Time by Alison Stuart - 3.5★ AA
U - Read a book which you know will be Uncomfortable to read; Chernobyl Prayer: A Chronicle of the Future by Svetlana Alexievich - 5★
V - Read a book with a Violet cover: Deadly Investment by Jill Paterson - 4★ AA
W - Read a book that features a Witch: Dragonclaw by Kate Forsyth
- 3.5★ AA
X - Read a book with an X in the title: Extinctions by Josephine Wilson - 4.5★ AA
Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you: The Wonder by Emma Donoghue - 4★
Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title OR a Zoo is a big part of the story: The Zookeeper's Wife: A War Story by Diane Ackerman - 3★

The Sympathizer by Viet Thanh Nguyen Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty Welcome to Lagos by Chibundu Onuzo Monty and Me by Louisa Bennet Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates Family Secrets by Liz Byrski Forgotten by Nicole Trope Joyland by Stephen King Loving Daughters by Olga Masters
The Beekeeper's Secret by Josephine Moon Grady (Outback Heritage #1) by Ann B. Harrison Home (Myron Bolitar, #11) by Harlan Coben The Snow Kimono by Mark Henshaw Dead Souls by Nikolai Gogol Tallowood Bound by Karly Lane We by Yevgeny Zamyatin Tell Me Why (Rural Crime Files #1) by Sandi Wallace The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1) by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
The Spyglass File (The Forensic Genealogist #5) by Nathan Dylan Goodwin Secrets in Time by Alison Stuart Chernobyl Prayer A Chronicle of the Future by Svetlana Alexievich Deadly Investment (Alistair Fitzjohn, #5) by Jill Paterson Dragonclaw (The Witches of Eileanan, # 1) by Kate Forsyth Extinctions by Josephine Wilson The Wonder by Emma Donoghue The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman

message 47: by Stef (last edited May 01, 2017 04:01PM) (new)

Stef Rozitis OK since I have all year to finish it I am in. But for the sake of having some recent releases AND keeping it as Aussie as possible I will only plan a few books ahead. Will try to add at least 5 tonight

A - Award Bootlegger's Daughter (Deborah Knott Mysteries, #1) by Margaret Maron (Macavity Award for Best Mystery Novel (1993), Anthony Award for Best Novel (1993), Dilys Award Nominee (1993), Agatha Award for Best Novel (1992), Edgar Award for Best Novel (1993))
B - Read a Best selling novel Kingdom of the Wicked DONE
C - Read a book with a Colourful Cover The House of Tomorrow AA (I have a more colourful cover) DONE
E - Read a book where someone is trying to Escape from someone or something- The Start Of The End Of It All And Other Stories DONE
F- Read a book where the characters Fight and make up Murder, My Suite DONE
G - Read a book that was a Gift Asta in the Wings DONE
H - Read a Horror book Unholy Ghosts
J - Read a book written by an author whose name starts with J The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks AA or Call the Midwife: A True Story of the East End in the 1950s. by Jennifer Worth
M - Read a book that is set in Multiple countries Reaching Out Messages of Hope by Mariah Kennedy AA DONE
N - Read a book that you have Neglected to read Sexualities in Education: A Reader
O - Read a book with an Orange cover The Last Song of Dusk by Siddharth Dhanvant Sanghvi DONE
P - Read a book with Paranormal aspects Tempting Evil AA DONE
Q - Read a book with a Question in the title Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal? by Jeanette Winterson
R - Read a book with a Goodreads Rating higher than 4 The Aeronaut's Windlass DONE
S - Read a book which is part of a Series The Snake Stone

DONE
T - Read a Time Travel book The Christmas Mystery DONE
U - Read a book which you know will be Uncomfortable to read The Metaphysical Poets by Helen Louise Gardner
V - Violet cover: Sky Legs aa
Y - Read a book by an author who is Younger than you The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate
Z - Read a book with Zoo in the title OR a Zoo is a big part of the story

Reaching Out Messages of Hope by Mariah Kennedy The Snake Stone (Yashim the Eunuch, #2) by Jason Goodwin Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, #7) by Derek Landy The House of Tomorrow by Gary Crew Murder, My Suite (Bed-and-Breakfast Mysteries, #8) by Mary Daheim The Start Of The End Of It All And Other Stories by Carol Emshwiller Asta in the Wings by Jan Elizabeth Watson The Christmas Mystery by Jostein Gaarder Tempting Evil (Riley Jenson Guardian #3) by Keri Arthur The Happy Prince And Other Stories by Oscar Wilde Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate (Calpurnia Tate, #1) by Jacqueline Kelly Sky Legs by Irini Savvides The Hoax by Sophie Masson The Metaphysical Poets by Helen Louise Gardner The Aeronaut's Windlass (The Cinder Spires, #1) by Jim Butcher

message 48: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Carolyn wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Carolyn wrote: "Brenda you truly are a temptress! I was planning to cut down a little on challenges next year but this is hard to resist!

I'm in, but will definitely cross-fertilis..."

I'm sure there will be too, if you're anything like me! lol

message 49: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Angela wrote: "Angela
A - Z Challenge
Progress: 0/26

The Other Side of the World- Stephanie Bishop AA

The L..."

Angela would you mind linking your books please? Thanks :)

"edit" in your box, then click on "add book/author" and type in the book title and go from there...

message 50: by Angela (new)

Angela Ah didn't know how to do it! Thanks for the help :-)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20