The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > TCF's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4389 comments Mod
description

My family is a family of geeks, and we're pretty proud of it. Every year in March, we celebrate Pi Day by eating some pie. Now, in order to turn it into a challenge, I thought it would be entirely too long for a monthly, but why not a yearly? I present TCF's First Celebration of Pi/Pie!

Duration: January 1st, 2019 to December 31st, 2019!

Levels:
Student: 3 or less books
Baker: 4-6 books
Enthusiast: 7-9 books
Mathmatician: 10-12 books
Pastry Chef: 13-15 books
Professor: 16-18 books
Celebrity Baker: 19-20 books
Insanity: 21+ books

How Tos:
descriptionThis will be a multi part Mix and Match challenge, so pick your level, then pick your books. When completing Numerical Pi, you do not need to read in the exact order of Pi, you can mix and match around the amount of places of the decimal you wish to do, so long as you have all of the decimal places you choose filled!
🥧NO DUPLICATING BOOK OR TASK ENTRIES!! Books and Tasks are only to be used/listed/completed once! An example of this would be reading a book with a lit candelabra on the cover for the "Read a book that has a candle on the cover" task, and then reading a different book with someone holding a single lit candle on the cover, justifying it by saying that it is two different candles. Once you complete the "Read a book that has a candle on the cover" task, it can't be completed a second time to complete the category.
descriptionRe-reads are allowed, but books must be at least 25 pages in length to count for this challenge. You CAN change your Books at any time during the challenge!
🥧When using titles in the Spell Out Tasks, the words A, And, An, and The do not count.
descriptionWhen listing books for the Numerical Pi category, you must put the series name and book number in the series somewhere in your entry! Example: 4- Catching Irish (The Summerhaven Trio #4) by Katy Regnery-8/11/18
🥧Also, when listing books for the Numerical Pi category, if you get to one of the places where a zero is in Pi, the series books you read must be a prequel novella and still conform to the previous rule about listing series books! Example: 0- The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas-11/13/16
descriptionIn the Numerical Pi category, you CAN NOT combine 2 entries by reading 1 book! An example of this would be combining the very first 1 and 4 into 14 and reading the 14th book in a series. All books read must be numbers 0-9 in a series! (This does include all decimal numbers up to 10, to allow for novella reading, so long as the novella fits the minimum 25 pages requirement!)
🥧Keep your original post updated and give a shout out in the thread when you're all done! Please do not make a separate post with your finished challenge, edit your original comment! This is so I can keep accurate track of participation. You can make an announcement post like "Finished in comment #2!", so I know where to find your completed challenge to congratulate you! Duplicate posts will be deleted!

Some Info to Keep In Mind:
descriptionMark books as finished by adding the date finished next to the book listed and either striking them out using the "< s> < /s>" HTML commands (without the spaces) or by copying and pasting a checkmark: ✔ ✓
🥧Add a tally of completed books to your Original Post= 0/5 completed!
descriptionEach Category has a different number of tasks in it, they are not all the same number of tasks! Plan your lists accordingly!
🥧Latecomers are welcome to back date the challenge to January and use books that you've already read this year to complete the challenge!

See my post for examples and if you have questions, PLEASE ask me here, or PM me!

Tasks:
Category 1: Pi/Pie Spell Outs
Spell out the words Pi and Pie using the first letter of the Title, Series name, or Author (First or last name only!).

P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

Category 2: Numerical Pi
So, for any circle, dividing its circumference by its diameter will give you the irrational number known as Pi, which means that its value cannot be expressed exactly as a simple fraction. As a result, pi is an infinite decimal. Your task is to read as many Series books as you can that correspond to the numbers of Pi. Go HERE for the first million digits of Pi!

3-
1-
4-
1-
5-
9-
2-
etc.

Category 3: Pastry Pie
For this category, your job is to match your book to the type of pie listed by matching the color of the cover (Color duplication is intentional!), or the trait in italics.
Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover
Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover
Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover
Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!)
Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover
Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover
Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover
Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or a book with a red cover
Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover
Pecan: Read a book set in the American South or a book with a brown cover
Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover
Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover
Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or a book with a yellow cover
Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover
Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, a book with a character that is a comedian or politician, or a book with a yellow cover
Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover
Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi or a book with a brown cover
Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover
Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover
Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it

message 3: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Dec 27, 2019 04:26PM) (new)

message 4: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Apr 25, 2019 03:34AM) (new)

TCF's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Duration:
January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
Level: Insanity: 21+ books
Progress: 45/21

Tasks:
Spell out the words Pi and Pie using the first letter of the Title, Series name, or Author (First or last name only!).

P- My Heart Belongs in the Blue Ridge: Laurel's Dream by Pepper D. Basham-1/4/19
I- Studly Period (The Ivy Years #5.5) by Sarina Bowen-1/15/19

P- Running from the Renegade (The Renegades of Clearwater County Book 1) by Bonnie R. Paulson-2/5/19
I- The Year We Fell Down (The Ivy Years #1) by Sarina Bowen-1/13/19
E- No Time for Love (No Brides Club #1) by Raine English-1/1/19

So, for any circle, dividing its circumference by its diameter will give you the irrational number known as Pi, which means that its value cannot be expressed exactly as a simple fraction. As a result, pi is an infinite decimal. Your task is to read as many Series books as you can that correspond to the numbers of Pi. Go HERE for the first million digits of Pi!

3- #Awestruck (#Lovestruck #3) by Sariah Wilson-1/7/19
1- Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven #1) by Cherise Sinclair-1/5/19
4- No Time for Temptation (No Brides Club #4) by Monique McDonell-1/25/19
1- Stranded with the Boss (A Stranded in Paradise Sweet Romance Book 1) by Bonnie R. Paulson-1/11/19
5- No Time for Apologies (No Brides Club #5) by Jean C. Gordon-2/4/19
9- Chasing Fire (I-Team #9; Colorado High Country #7) by Pamela Clare-1/26/19
2- The Year We Hid Away (The Ivy Years #2) by Sarina Bowen-1/15/19
6- No Time for Surprises (No Brides Club #6) by Karen McCullough-2/8/19
5- The Fifteenth Minute (The Ivy Years #5) by Sarina Bowen-2/9/19
3- The Understatement of the Year (The Ivy Years #3) by Sarina Bowen-1/18/19
5- One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC #5) by Lani Lynn Vale-1/12/19
8-
9-
7- Dark Alpha's Awakening (Reapers #7) by Donna Grant-2/8/19
9-
3- No Time for Promises (No Brides Club #3) by Lindsay Detwiler-1/21/19
2- No Time for Lullabies (No Brides Club #2) by Sydney Logan-1/13/19
3- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas-5/XX/19
8-
4- The Shameless Hour (The Ivy Years #4) by Sarina Bowen-2/1/19
6- It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC #6) by Lani Lynn Vale-2/13/19
2- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas-2/16/19
6-
4- Rocky Ground (Crimson Point #4) by Kaylea Cross-3/27/19
3- Stranded with the Rockstar (A Stranded in Paradise Sweet Romance Book 3) by Bonnie R. Paulson-3/7/19
3- Blind Date with a Billionaire Biker (Blind Date Disasters #3) by Evangeline Kelly-4/16/19
8-
3-
2- Stranded with Her Second Chance by Bonnie R. Paulson-2/3/19
7-
9-
5- Secrets Never Die (Morgan Dane #5) by Melinda Leigh-3/15/19
0- Little Miss Perfect (Prequel novella to Fluffy) by Julia Kent-4/17/19
2- My Charming Billionaire (The Grimwood Legacy Series Book 2)by Jackie Castle-3/15/19
8-
8-
4-
1- Bind Me (Pact of Seduction #1) by Stacey Kennedy-3/15/19
9-
7-
1- Claimed By The Mountain Man (The Mountain Man #1) by Frankie Love-3/16/19
6-
9-
3-
9-
9-
3-
7-
5- It's In His Forever (Red River Falls #5) by Shelly Alexander-3/17/19
1- Arrange Me (The Arranged Duo #1) by Katy Regnery-3/3/19
0-
5-
8-
2- Vengeance Road (Torpedo Ink #2) by Christine Feehan-3/26/19
0-
etc.

For this category, your job is to match your book to the type of pie listed by matching the color of the cover (Color duplication is intentional!), or the trait in italics.
Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover: My Beastly Billionaire (The Grimwood Legacy Series Book 1) by Jackie Castle-1/26/19
Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover: Shattered Vows (Crimson Point #3) by Kaylea Cross-1/14/19
Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!): The Cinderella Hour by Katherine Stone-1/27/19
Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover: Dare Me Once (Angel Fire Falls #1) by Shelly Alexander-1/22/19
Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover: Senn (Cocky Cage Fighter #5) by Lane Hart-2/28/19
Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover: A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas-1/15/19
Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or a book with a red cover
Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover: Dare Me Again (Angel Fire Falls #2) by Shelly Alexander-1/23/19
Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover: A Princess in Theory (Reluctant Royals #1) by Alyssa Cole-2/26/19
Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover:
Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or a book with a yellow cover
Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover: Lost in Paradise (Stranded #2) by Rachel Lacey-2/12/19
Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, a book with a character that is a comedian or politician, or a book with a yellow cover
Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover
Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover: Seasons of an Amish Garden by Amy Clipston-1/29/19
Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover Blind Date with a Billionaire Professor (Blind Date Disasters #2) by Evangeline Kelly-4/14/19
Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas-5/XX/19

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 648 comments “Pi are square!”

“No, pi are NOT square. Pi are round. Cornbread are square! Sheesh!”

message 6: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Jennifer wrote: "“Pi are square!”

“No, pi are NOT square. Pi are round. Cornbread are square! Sheesh!”"

*laughs* Makes it easy to remember the mathematical equation!

message 7: by Loriidae (new)

Loriidae | 352 comments Question for the numerical pi ! Do the books have to be read in the same order as 314159 etc or can a 9 book be read before the 5 book etc?

message 8: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Loriidae wrote: "Question for the numerical pi ! Do the books have to be read in the same order as 314159 etc or can a 9 book be read before the 5 book etc?"

The first bullet point in the How Tos addresses this, Loriidae, specifically the part in bold. It says "This will be a multi part Mix and Match challenge, so pick your level, then pick your books. When completing Numerical Pi, you do not need to read in the exact order of Pi, you can mix and match around the amount of places of the decimal you wish to do, so long as you have all of the decimal places you choose filled!

message 9: by Paula (last edited Nov 30, 2019 07:58PM) (new)

Paula Reyes Wagner (paurw) | 300 comments I'm in.
Paula's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Duration:
Level: Celebrity Baker: 19-20 books
Progress: 25

Tasks:

P - Un Pequeño Favor - Date Read: 21.04.19
I - Obsidio - The Illuminae Files - Date Read: 25.05.19

P - Pippi Calzaslargas, Todas las Historias - Date Read: 09.09.19
I - I wish for you - Date Read: 29.05.19
E - El Niño en la Cima de la Montaña - Date Read: 12.06.19

3 - El Catalejo Lacado - Date Read: 04.08.19
1 - Cinder - Date Read: 19.01.19
4 - The Triumphant Daughter - Date Read: 11.10.19
1 - Renegados - Date Read: 15.05.19
5 - The Loyal Friend - Date Read: 26.11.19
9 - The Other Boleyn Girl - Date Read:
2 - Los Saqueadores de Sueños - Date Read: 06.01.19
etc.

Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover
- Lolita - Yellow Cover - Date Read: 01.05.19

Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover
- La rueda celeste - Set in Portland, Oregon - Date Read: 17.04.19

Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!)
- La Luz Que No Puedes Ver - Ocean on cover - Date Read: 30.06.19

- Frankenstein - Blue Cover - Date Read: 13.01.19

- Como Agua para Chocolate - Set in Mexico - Date Read: 21.08.19

Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover
- The Bear and the Nightingale - Set in Russia - Date Read:

- Mientras las Princesas Duermen - Flora uses natural remedies - Date Read:20.02.19

-El Libro de la Selva - Orange cover - Date Read: 27.07.19

-La razón de estar contigo - Brown cover - Date Read: 03.02.19

Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover
- Ascensión - Blanco - Set in Chile - Date Read: 10.06.19

- El Hogar de Miss Peregrine para Niños Peculiares - Set in Florida - Date Read: 17.03.19

- Twenties Girl - Yellow cover - Date Read: 23.01.19

Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover
-La Vida de los Elfos - White cover - Date Read: 09.07.19

- Lily y el Pulpo - Yellow cover - Date Read: 24.02.19

Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover

Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover
- ¡Llama a la comadrona! - Set in England - Date Read: 20.05.19

- El Tatuador de Auschwitz - More than 2 colores in cover - Date Read: 27.01.19

message 10: by Viji (new)

Viji | 76 comments 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Duration: January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
Progress: 0/21

Tasks:

P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

3-
1-
4-
1-
5-
9-
2-
etc.

message 11: by Nicole (last edited Feb 19, 2019 05:37AM) (new)

Nicole P Pi/Pie Challenge 2019

Level: Insanity (21+ books)

21/21 completed

✓ P: Follow the Rabbit-Proof Fence by Doris Pilkington (26/01) ★★★
I-

Follow the Rabbit-Proof Fence by Doris Pilkington

✓ P: Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley (15/01) ★★★
✓ I: Insider X by Dave Buschi (05/01) ★★★★
✓ E: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (02/01) ★★★

Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley Insider X by Dave Buschi The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

3: Fall by Kristen Callihan (05/02) ★★★★★ - book #3 in the VIP series.
1: New Year's Kiss by Tielle St. Clare (07/01) ★★ - book #4 in the Wolf Heritage series.
4: Role Play by Tess Oliver (01/01) ★★★ - book #4 in the Plaything series.
1: Unexpected Fate by Harper Sloan (13/01) ★★
5-
9-
2: The Boyfriend Mandate by River Jaymes (01/01) ★★ - book #2 in the The Boyfriend Chronicles series.
6: CONOR by A. Zavarelli (10/02) ★★★
5:
3:
5:

Fall (VIP, #3) by Kristen Callihan New Year's Kiss (Wolf's Heritage, #1) by Tielle St. Clare Role Play (Plaything, #4) by Tess Oliver Unexpected Fate (Hope Town, #1) by Harper Sloan 5 9 The Boyfriend Mandate (The Boyfriend Chronicles, #2) by River Jaymes Conor (Boston Underworld #6) by A. Zavarelli 5 3 5

1. Apple: Read a book set in New York.
🥧 Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely (08/01) ★★★★

2. Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover.
🥧

3. Cherry: Read a book with a red cover.
🥧 ISIS Exposed: Beheadings, Slavery, and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam by Erick Stakelbeck (15/02) ★★

4. Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine.
🥧 Big Deck by Remy Rose (01/02) ★★

5. Blueberry: Read a book with a blue cover.
🥧 Country of My Skull: Guilt, Sorrow, and the Limits of Forgiveness in the New South Africa by Antjie Krog (04/01) ★★★★

6. Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover.
🥧

7. Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover.
🥧

8. Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China.
🥧 The Concubine's Daughter by Pai Kit Fai (30/01) ★★

9. Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover.
🥧

10. Pecan: Read a book set in the American South.
🥧 Fast & Loose by Elizabeth Bevarly (12/01) ★★★

11. Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover.
🥧 Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey (02/02) ★★★★★

12. Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover.
🥧 Friday's Child by Georgette Heyer (08/01) ★★★

13. Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or a book with a yellow cover.
🥧

14. Coconut Custard: Read a book with a white cover.
🥧 Sunday Love by K.J. Lewis (17/01) ★★★★

15. Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, a book with a character that is a comedian or politician, or a book with a yellow cover.
🥧

16. Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover.
🥧

17. Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi or a book with a brown cover.
🥧

18. Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover.
🥧

19. Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover.
🥧 Kamikaze: A Japanese Pilot's Own Spectacular Story Of The Famous Suicide Squadrons by Yasuo Kuwahara (11/01) ★★★★

20. Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia.
🥧 Tigers & Devils by Sean Kennedy (15/01) ★★

Come As You Are by Lauren Blakely 2 ISIS Exposed Beheadings, Slavery, and the Hellish Reality of Radical Islam by Erick Stakelbeck Big Deck by Remy Rose Country of My Skull Guilt, Sorrow, and the Limits of Forgiveness in the New South Africa by Antjie Krog 6 7 The Concubine's Daughter by Pai Kit Fai 9 Fast & Loose (Kentucky Derby, #1) by Elizabeth Bevarly Hotshot Doc by R.S. Grey Friday's Child by Georgette Heyer 13 Sunday Love (Sunday Love, #1) by K.J. Lewis 15 16 17 18 Kamikaze A Japanese Pilot's Own Spectacular Story of the Famous Suicide Squadrons by Yasuo Kuwahara Tigers and Devils (Tigers and Devils #1) by Sean Kennedy

message 12: by Lily (last edited Dec 29, 2019 01:14PM) (new)

Lily (lilygcs) | 182 comments Insanity: 21+ books *** Re-reads allowed, at least 25 pages, A, And, An, and The do not count. Spell out using first letter of Title, Series, or Author's first or last name.

63/65 - updated Dec 29th *** unable to finish by end date ***

Tasks:

P- The Princess, the Prick & the Priest - 1/2 - 4★
I- Walking on Thin Ice (Ice and Snow Christmas #1) - 1/14 - 4★

P- The Perils of Intimacy - 1/14 - 3.5★
I- In the Wreckage - 3/2 - 4★
E- Christmas Angel by Eli Easton - 1/15 - 4★

Category 2: Numerical Pi (Series number)
I'm going to try for the first 30 #'s in Pi (3.14159265358979323846264338327)

3- Kiss Your Scars (Loose Ends #3) - 1/24 - 3.5★
1- Mated Under the Mistletoe (Vale Valley #1) - 1/1 - 3.5★
4- Mad & Marvelous (Sassy Boyz #4) - 1/19 - 4★
1- Dirty Kiss (Cole McGinnis #1) - 1/7 - 4★
5- A Soldier's Wish (The Christmas Angel #5) - 1/20 - 4★
9- Crash & Burn (Cut & Run #9) - 1/19 - 5★
2- Come Find Me, Omega (Remember Me, Omega #2) - 1/1 - 3.5★
6- Adore (Men of Hidden Creek #6) - 2/2 - 3.5★
5- The Family Eternal (Deputy Joe #5) - 1/23 - 4★
3- Join the Club (Four Kings Security #3) - 1/25 - 4.5★
5- Smoke in the Mirror (Road to Blissville #5) - 2/9 - 4★
8- Piece of Cake (A Matter of Time #8) - 8/10 - 5★
9- The Omega's Silver Alpha (Mapleville Omegas #9)
7- Christmas Prince (The Christmas Angel #7) - 1/20 - 3.5★
9- Cider Spiced Omega (The Hollydale Omegas #9) - 10/121 - 3.5★
3- Deep Edge (Harrisburg Railers #3) - 1/31 - 4★
2- Dirty Secret (Cole McGinnis #2) - 1/17 - 5★
3- Dirty Laundry (Cole McGinnis #3) - 2/3 - 4★
8- Maple Spiced Omega (The Hollydale Omegas #8) - 9/14 - 3.5★
4- Adventure (Kinky in the City #4) - 1/26 - 4★
6- Goal Line (Harrisburg Railers #6) - 2/17 - 3.5★
2- Mr. Winterbourne's Christmas (Winterbourne #2) - 1/22 - 4★
6- Dirty Heart (Cole McGinnis #6) - 3/21 - 5★
4- Love's Blood (Vampire in Waikiki #4) - 1/30 - 3.5★
3- Part & Parcel (Sidewinder #3) - 2/7 - 4★
3- A Little Luck (Reading, Writing, and Romance #3) - 2/20 - 3.5★
8- Salvation (The Protectors #8) - 6/12 - 4★
3- Shine Forever (Missing Butterfly #3) - 2/23 - 3.5★
2- Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend #2) - 1/26 - 5★
7- Flash Me (Heathens Ink #7) - 1/21 - 4★
9- Defiance (The Protectors #9)
5- High Balls (Balls to the Walls #5) - 2/16 - 4★
0- An Illicit Affair (Secrets in Edgewood #0.5) - 8/13 - 3★
2- Set in Stone (Cray's Quarry #2) - 2/14 - 3★
8- Hat Trick (Harrisburg Railers #8) - 4/9 - 4★
8- Underhill: A Halloween Story (Tyack & Frayne #8) - 9/13 - 4★
4- Christmas Homecoming (The Christmas Angel #4) - 1/30 - 3.5★
1- Something New (Something About Him #1) - 2/15 - 3★
9- Save The Date (Harrisburg Railers #9) - 8/16 - 4★
7- Rough Terrain (Out of Uniform #7) - 1/30 - 4.5★

Apple: Set in New York... Better Not Pout - 1/3 - 4★
Peach: Set in Georgia... The Difference Between - 1/12 - 3.5★
Cherry: Red cover... Pros & Cons of Vengeance - 2/27 - 4★
Pear-Cranberry: Red and white cover... The Magician's Angel - 1/9 - 3.5★
Blueberry: Blue cover... Cross & Crown - 1/8 - 4★
Blackberry: Black cover... Remote Access - 1/4 - 4★
Raspberry: MC invades personal space... Don't Bite - 1/9 - 4★
Strawberry Rhubarb: Red cover... His Holiday Cat Daddy - 5/18 - 3★
Pumpkin: Orange cover... Pumpkin Spiced Omega - 1/25 - 3.5★
Pecan: Brown cover... Poke Check - 2/3 - 4★
Sweet Potato: Orange cover... Imperfect Match - 6/27 - 3.5★
Key Lime: Green cover... Action - 1/5 - 3.5★
Lemon Meringue: Yellow cover... Expeditions, Estimation, and Other Dangerous Pastimes - 2/18 - 4★
Coconut Custard: White cover... The Sumage Solution - 1/11 - 4★
Banana Cream: MC is a politician... Ascendent - 2/27 - 3.5★
Chocolate Silk: Brown cover... Feeding the Soul - 1/28 - 4★
Mud: Brown cover... Last Defense - 2/15 - 4★
Shoofly: Set in Pennsylvania... Fake Out - 1/12 - 4★
Buttermilk/Chess: White cover... Stirring Creatures: Holiday Special - 1/13 - 4★
Mincemeat: More than 2 colors on cover... The Last Omega - 1/10 - 3.5★

message 13: by Taya (last edited Jan 17, 2019 12:04PM) (new)

Taya | 280 comments I'm in for Insanity: 21+ books

⚈P:
⚈I: In bed with a stranger 1/1 ✰✰

⚈P:
⚈I:
⚈E:

3: Out in the Offense 1/7 ✰✰✰✰ .5
1: Learning to Love 1/12 ✰✰✰
4: The Book Of Daniel 1/17 ✰✰✰✰ ( BOOK #4 )
1: Fired Up 1/8 ✰✰✰✰
2: Out in the Offense 1/7 ✰✰✰✰ .5

RED: Call the Coroner 1/15 ✰✰✰✰✰

message 14: by Barbara ★ (last edited Dec 23, 2019 02:11PM) (new)

Barbara ★ | 1869 comments 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Duration: January 1 - December 31, 2019

P- Power Play - Deidre Martin 1/4
I- Immortal Unchained - Lynsay Sands 1/8

P- The Plucker - Brom 1/5
I- Innocence - Dean Koontz 1/10
E- Enslaved by the Ocean - Bella Jewel 1/19
Power Play (New York Blades, #7) by Deirdre Martin Immortal Unchained (Argeneau, #25) by Lynsay Sands The Plucker by Brom Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Dean Koontz Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1) by Bella Jewel

So, for any circle, dividing its circumference by its diameter will give you the irrational number known as Pi, which means that its value cannot be expressed exactly as a simple fraction. As a result, pi is an infinite decimal. Your task is to read as many Series books as you can that correspond to the numbers of Pi.

3- Time Without End - Linda Lael Miller (Vampire #3) 1/26
1- An Easy Death - Charlaine Harris (Gunnie Rose #1) 1/18
4- Single by Saturday - Catherine Bybee ((Weekday Brides #4) 1/17
1- Marly's Choice - Lora Leigh (Men of August #1) 1/12
5- Friday on My Mind - Nicci French (Freida Klein #5) 1/31
9- The Night Is Watching - Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #9) 2/24
2- The Absent One - Jussi Adler-Olsen (Department Q #2) 1/6
6- The Unholy - Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #6) 1/16
5- The Laird Who Loved Me - Karen Hawkins (MacLean Curse #5) 2/15
3- Marry the Man Today - Linda Needham (Gentleman Rogue #3) 1/26
5- Fighting for Forever - JD Salsbury Fighting #5) 6/30
8- Devil Dead - Linda Ladd (Claire Morgan #8) 1/25
9- The Night Is Watching - Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #9) 2/24
7- The Unspoken - Heather Graham (Krewe of Hunters #7) 1/24
9- Gone Haunting in Deadwood - Ann Charles (Deadwood #9) 3/4
3- Waiting for Wednesday - Nicci French (Freida Klein #3) 1/28
2- Say Yes to the Marquess - Tessa Dare (Castles Ever After #2) 1/17
3- A Conspiracy of Faith - Jussi Adler-Olsen (Department Q #3) 2/11
8- Thirty-Five and a Half Conspiracies - Denise Grover Swank (Rose Gardner #8) 3/20
4- Tonight And Always - Linda Lael Miller (Vampire #4) 1/21
6- Dark Saturday - Nicci French (Freida Klein #6) 2/14
2- Of Blood and Bone - Nora Roberts (Chronicles of the One #2) 2/7
6- Bushel Full of Murder - Paige Shelton (A Farmer's Market #6) 3/29
4- The Purity of Vengeance - Jussi Adler-Olsen (Department Q #4) 3/9
3- Sinister Sprinkles - Jessica Beck (Donut Shop Mystery #3) 3/21
3- Murder on the Eightfold Path - Diana Killian (Mantra for Murder #3) 3/26
8- Awaken the Darkness - Dianne Duvall (Immortal Guardian #8) 6/3
3- Heart on Fire - Amanda Bouchet (Kingmaker #3) 3/30
2- Visions - Kelley Armstrong (Cainsville #2) 3/13
7- Sunday Silence - Nicci French (Freida Klein #7) 3/24
9- Marked by the Moon - Lori Handeland (Night creature #9) 6/26
5- The Silent - Elizabeth Hunter (Irin Chronicles #5) 7/30
0- Sins of the Father - Denise Grover Swank (Rose Gardner Mystery 9.5) 5/21
2- Chicago Broken - Stewart Matthews (Detective Shannon Rourke #2) 3/13
8- Icebreaker - Deirdre Martin (New York Blades #8) 10/1
8- Dark Carousel - Christine Feehan (#28) 12/6
4- Snow White Must Die - Nele Neuhaus (Bodenstein & Kirchhoff #4) 3/22
1- Rise of the Fallen - Donya Lynne (All the King's Men #1) 3/11
9- Gone Black - Linda Ladd (Claire Morgan #9) 7/28
7- The Scarred Woman - Jussi Adler-Olsen (Department Q #7) 6/28
1- Grave Intentions - Lori Sjoberg (Grave #1) 3/25
6- Dragon Bites - Allison James (Stormwalker #6) 7/2
9- Lian/Roch - Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright (Bayou Heat #9 and #10) 10/22

For this category, your job is to match your book to the type of pie listed by matching the color of the cover or the trait in italics.

✔ Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover
Archangel's Viper - Nalini Singh 1/28
✔Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover
Unraveled - Jennifer Estep 2/23
✔ Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover
Neurotica - Eliza Gordon 2/9
✔ Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover
Mind Over Murder - Allison Kingsley 2/9
✔ Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover
Crimson Veil - Yasmine Galenorn 1/4
✔ Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover
Fighting for Flight - JD Salsbury 1/6
Fighting for Flight (Fighting, #1) by J.B. Salsbury
✔Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover
Deceptions - Kelley Armstrong 5/2
Deceptions (Cainsville, #3) by Kelley Armstrong
✔Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or a book with a red cover
A Rogue by Any Other Name - Sarah MacLean 5/26
A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1) by Sarah MacLean
✔Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover
The Hanging Girl - Jussi Adler-Olsen 5/23
The Hanging Girl (Department Q, #6) by Jussi Adler-Olsen
✔Pecan: Read a book set in the American South or a book with a brown cover
Morbid Thoughts - Michael McGovern 2/23
Morbid Thoughts by Michael McGovern
✔Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover
Who Is Vera Kelly? - Rosalie Knecht (Argentina) 3/16
✔ Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover
Unexpected Rush - Jaci Burton 1/1
✔ Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or a book with a yellow cover
The Ghost Rebellion - Pip Ballantine/Tee Morris 4/17
✔ Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover
Single by Saturday - Catherine Bybee 1/17
Single by Saturday (The Weekday Brides, #4) by Catherine Bybee
✔ Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, a book with a character that is a comedian or politician, or a book with a yellow cover
Simply Sexy - Linda Francis Lee 1/20
Simply Sexy by Linda Francis Lee
✔ Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover
The Mermaid Trials - Cameron Drake 1/1
✔Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi or a book with a brown cover
Low Pressure - Sandra Brown 3/27
Low Pressure by Sandra Brown
✔Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover
The Brick Wall - Stephanie Julian 2/9
✔ Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover
Tuesday's Gone - Nicci French 1/11
✔ Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it
Special Topics in Calamity Physics - Marisha Pessl 1/3
Special Topics in Calamity Physics by Marisha Pessl

CHALLENGE COMPLETE

message 15: by Meg (last edited Dec 01, 2019 04:48PM) (new)

Meg (makeli2) | 680 comments January 1 to December 31
Re-reads are allowed, but books must be at least 25 pages

Tasks:

✔ P-Carol Perry - Tails, You Lose 05/22
✔ I- Issy Brooke - Small Town Shock 02/05

✔ P- Pamela Grandstaff - Iris Avenue 07/31
✔ I- Isis Crawford - A Catered Murder 03/13
✔ E- K. J. Emrick - Ghost Story 03/19

Tails, You Lose (A Witch City Mystery) by Carol J. Perry Small Town Shock (Some Very English Murders Book 1) by Issy Brooke Iris Avenue (Rose Hill Mysteries #3) by Pamela Grandstaff A Catered Murder (A Mystery with Recipes, #1) by Isis Crawford Ghost Story (Darcy Sweet #13) by K.J. Emrick

Your task is to read as many Series books as you can that correspond to the numbers of Pi.

✔ 3 - Untouchable (Cutler, Sutter & Salinas #3)04/13
✔ 1- First Case (Writer's Retreat #1) 02/08
✔ 4- Mardi Gras Murder (Cajun Country #4) 05/06
✔ 1- Color Me Murder (Pen & Ink #1) 02/03
✔ 5- Lowcountry Book Club (Liz Talbot #5) 01/31
✔ 9 - Gone Haunting in Deadwood 08/21
✔ 2 - Scheduled to Death (Maggie MacDonald #2) 02/19
✔ 6 - Killer Closet Case (Danger Cove #6) 01/26
✔ 5 - Big Bunny Bump Off (Zoe Donovan #5) 03/11
✔ 3 - Perilous Poetry (Book Barn #3) 04/15
✔ 5 - Knot What You Think (Quilting Mystery #5) 04/27
✔ 8 - No Way to Kill a Lady (Blackbird Sisters #8) 04/10
✔ 9 - Fleur de Lies (Passport to Peril #9) 06/13
✔ 7 - Maui Madness (Zoe Donovan #7) 04/12
✔ 9 - Sweet Somethings (Sweet's Sweets #9) 11/09
✔ 3 - Murder in the Secret Garden (Book Retreat #3) 04/17
✔ 2 - Promise Not to Tell (Cutler, Sutter & Salinas #2) 3/24
✔ 3 - Dead Storage (Maggie MacDonald #3) 05/04
✔ 8 - Derby Divas (Zoe Donovan #8) 08/26
✔ 4 - Swamp Team 3 (Miss Fortune #4) 05/19
✔ 6 - Beach Blanket Barbie (Zoe Donovan #6) 04/03
✔ 2 -Death in Dark Blue (Writer's Apprentice #2) 05/29
✔ 6 - The Killer of Oz (Eat, Pray, Die #6) 04/7
✔ 4 - Biscuits and Slashed Browns (Country Store #4) 06/08
✔ 3 - Borrowed Crime (Bookmobile Cat #3) 05/26
✔ 3 - Murder at the Fortune Teller's Table (Kelly Jackson #3) 08/24
✔ 8 - Nightmare in Shining Armor (Den of Antiquity #8) 10/12
✔ 3 - Witch at Last (Jinx Hamilton #3) 09/07
✔ 2 - I'm Your Venus (Sylvia Stryker #2) 06/26
✔ 7 - Kissing in Action (Lexi Graves #7) 06/19
✔ 9 - Haunted Hamlet (Zoe Donovan #9) 10/25
✔ 5 - Billy (Chanel #5) 04/30
✔ 0 - Changing Habits: A Short Story 08/23
✔ 2 - Ditched 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball #2) 08/09
✔ 8 - Chameleons and a Corpse 11/10 (Madigan Amos #8) 11/10
✔ 8 - First Star I See Tonight 12/01 (Chicago Stars #8)
✔ 4 - Cooked Goose (Savannah Reid #4) 07/05
✔ 1 - Well Read, Then Dead (Read 'Em and Eat #1) 05/08
✔ 9 - Christmas Shopaholic 11/25
✔ 7 - Steamed Open (Maine Clambake #7) 04/18
✔ 1 - Arsenic in the Azaleas (Lovely Lethal Gardens #1) 06/12
✔ 6 - A Memory for Murder (Madigan Amos #6) 04/14

Untouchable (Cutler, Sutter & Salinas, #3) by Jayne Ann Krentz First Case (Writers Retreat Mystery #1) by Kathi Daley Mardi Gras Murder (Cajun Country Mystery, #4) by Ellen Byron Color Me Murder (Pen & Ink Mysteries, #1) by Krista Davis Lowcountry Book Club (Liz Talbot Mystery #5) by Susan M. Boyer Gone Haunting in Deadwood (Deadwood, #9) by Ann Charles Scheduled to Death (A Maggie McDonald Mystery, #2) by Mary Feliz Killer Closet Case (Danger Cove, #6) by Elizabeth Ashby Big Bunny Bump Off (Zoe Donovan Mystery #5) by Kathi Daley Perilous Poetry (A Book Barn Mystery, #3) by Kym Roberts Knot What You Think (A Quilting Mystery, #5) by Mary Marks No Way to Kill a Lady (Blackbird Sisters Mystery, #8) by Nancy Martin Fleur de Lies (A Passport to Peril Mystery) by Maddy Hunter Maui Madness (Zoe Donovan Mystery #7) by Kathi Daley Sweet Somethings (Samantha Sweet #9) by Connie Shelton Murder in the Secret Garden (Book Retreat Mysteries, #3) by Ellery Adams Promise Not to Tell (Cutler, Sutter & Salinas #2) by Jayne Ann Krentz Dead Storage (A Maggie McDonald Mystery #3) by Mary Feliz Derby Divas (Zoe Donovan Mystery #8) by Kathi Daley Swamp Team 3 (Miss Fortune Mystery, #4) by Jana Deleon Beach Blanket Barbie (Zoe Donovan Mystery #6) by Kathi Daley Death in Dark Blue (A Writer's Apprentice Mystery, #2) by Julia Buckley The Killer of Oz (Eat, Pray, Die Humorous Mystery, #6) by Chelsea Field Biscuits and Slashed Browns (Country Store Mysteries #4) by Maddie Day Borrowed Crime (A Bookmobile Cat Mystery, #3) by Laurie Cass Murder at the Fortune Teller's Table (A Kelly Jackson Mystery #3) by Janet Finsilver Nightmare in Shining Armor (Den of Antiquity, #8) by Tamar Myers Witch at Last (Jinx Hamilton Mystery #3) by Juliette Harper I'm Your Venus (Sylvia Stryker Space Case #2) by Diane Vallere Kissing in Action (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #7) by Camilla Chafer Haunted Hamlet (Zoe Donovan Mystery #9) by Kathi Daley Billy (Book Five in The Chanel Series) by Donna Joy Usher Changing Habits A Short Story (Giulia Driscoll, #0.5) by Alice Loweecey Ditched 4 Murder (Sophie Kimball Mystery, #2) by J.C. Eaton Chameleons and a Corpse (Madigan Amos Zoo Mysteries, #8) by Ruby Loren First Star I See Tonight (Chicago Stars, #8) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips Cooked Goose (A Savannah Reid Mystery Book 4) by G.A. McKevett Well Read, Then Dead (A Read 'Em and Eat Mystery, #1) by Terrie Farley Moran Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella Steamed Open (A Maine Clambake Mystery, #7) by Barbara Ross Arsenic in the Azaleas (Lovely Lethal Gardens #1) by Dale Mayer A Memory for Murder (Madigan Amos Zoo Mystery #6) by Ruby Loren

✔ Apple: Read a book set in New York; has a green cover
The Luck of the Ghostwriter (A Jake O'Hara Mystery Book 2) by Noreen Wald The Luck of the Ghostwriter 03/18
✔ Peach: Read a book *set in Georgia* or a book with a peach (light orange) cover
Fit To Be Tied (Granny #2) by Kelsey Browning Fit To Be Tied 03/15
✔ Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon
A Batter of Life and Death (A Bakeshop Mystery, #2) by Ellie Alexander A Batter of Life and Death 04/26
✔ Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!)
Boxes in the Basement (The Inn at Holiday Bay, #1) by Kathi Daley Boxes in the Basement 01/11
✔ Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington
Tree of Life and Death (Danger Cove, #7) by Elizabeth Ashby Tree of Life and Death 01/16
✔ Blackberry: Read a book with a black cover
Sweet Payback (Samantha Sweet #8) by Connie Shelton Sweet Payback
✔ Raspberry: Read a book with a red cover
Lark! The Herald Angels Sing (Meg Langslow, #24) by Donna Andrews Lark! The Herald Angels Sing 02/16
✔ Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book with a red cover
The Postman Always Dies Twice (Movie Club Mysteries #2) by Zara Keane The Postman Always Dies Twice 03/24
✔ Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover
Finding Courage (Rescue Alaska Mystery #3) by Kathi Daley Finding Courage 01/05
✔ Pecan: Read a book set in the American South 06/24
Lizards and Letter Openers (Harper "Foxxy" Beck, #13) by Raven Snow Lizards and Letter Openers
✔ Sweet Potato: Read a book set in Africa
Recipes for Love and Murder (Tannie Maria Mystery, #1) by Sally Andrew Recipes for Love and Murder 03/09
✔ Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida
Overdose in Paradise by Deborah Brown Overdose in Paradise 05/17
Lemon Meringue: Read a book with a yellow cover
Murder with Lemon Tea Cakes (Daisy's Tea Garden Mystery #1) by Karen Rose Smith Murder with Lemon Tea Cakes 04/23
✔ Coconut Custard: Read a book with a white cover
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson, #1) by Darynda Jones First Grave on the Right 03/29
✔ Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines
Coconuts and Crooks A Clean Funny Mystery (Mom and Christy's Cozy Mysteries Book 5) by Christy Murphy Coconuts and Crooks 04/07
✔ Chocolate Silk: Read a book with a brown cover
Christmas in Paradise (TJ Jensen Paradise Lake Mysteries #4) by Kathi Daley Christmas in Paradise 01/19
✔ Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi
Them Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney, #1) by Carolyn Haines Them Bones 02/23
✔ Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania
Little Black Book of Murder A Blackbird Sisters Mystery (The Blackbird Sisters Mystery Series 9) by Nancy Martin Little Black Book of Murder: A Blackbird Sisters Mystery 06/16
✔ Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England
Under an English Heaven (Ellie Kent Mystery #1) by Alice K. Boatwright Under an English Heaven 02/13
✔ Mincemeat: Read a book set at Christmas time; a cover that has more than 2 colors in it
We Wish You a Murderous Christmas (A Year-Round Christmas Mystery #2) by Vicki Delany We Wish You a Murderous Christmas 01/16

message 16: by Karen ♐ (last edited Nov 26, 2019 07:07PM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1730 comments Trea's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
25 pg Minimum
Progress: 45/21+

Tasks:

P- The Pride of Jared MacKade Nora Roberts - 1/10
I- Series-I-Team - Hard Evidence Pamela Clare - 1/16

P- Under the Mistletoe with Me Kristen Proby - 1/16
I- Indulgence in Death J.D. Robb - 2/14
E- Engaging the Bachelor Cathryn Fox - 2/14

3- Raw: Rebirth Belle Aurora - 1/8
1- Stealing Home Sherryl Woods - 1/2
4- Knife & Flesh Susan Fanetti - 2/9
1- Down to You Michelle Leighton - 1/19
5- Rekindled Kaylea Cross - 1/17
9- The McKettrick Way Linda Lael Miller - 2/5
2- Hidden Worthiness Susan Fanetti - 1/22
6 - Exposed Kaylea Cross - 8/30
5 - A Wild Ride Vivian Arend - 6/24
3 - A Rancher's Bride Vivian Arend - 5/15
5 - Ice Men of North Dakota Leah Brooke - 10/9
8 - Hang Tough Lorelei James - 6/30
9 - The Last Widow Karin Slaughter - 9/17
7 - Seized Kaylea Cross - 9/27
9 - Betrayed Kaylea Cross - 11/22
3 - Texas! Sage Sandra Brown - 8/19
2 - Cage Harper Sloan - 8/9
3 - Lush Lauren Dane - 8/19
8 - Wanted Kaylea Cross - 11/2
4 - Welcome to Serenity Sherryl Woods - 9/6
6 - Calm & Storm Susan Fanetti - 9/30

etc.

Apple: Read a book set in New York - Blindsided Kaylea Cross - 2/20
Peach: Read a book with a peach (light orange) cover - Temptation Ridge (Virgin River, #6) by Robyn Carr Robyn Carr - 5/14
Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover - Virgin River (Virgin River, #1) by Robyn Carr Robyn Carr - 1/5
Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine - The Billionaire's Christmas J.S. Scott - 1/18
Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington - Yours and Mine Debbie Macomber - 1/27
Blackberry: Read a book with a black cover - Dream & Dare (The Night Horde SoCal, #3.5) by Susan Fanetti Susan Fanetti - 2/7
Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia - Fall of Giants Ken Follett - 2/9
Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book with a red cover - It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Lisa Kleypas - 2/23
Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover - Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb J.D. Robb - 1/7
Pecan: Read a book set in the American South - Chasing the Sun Kaki Warner - 1/26
Sweet Potato: Read a book with a orange cover - Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare Pamela Clare - 8/4
Key Lime: Read a book with a green cover - Stanton Completely (Stanton, #3) by T.L. Swan T.L. Swan - 1/14
Lemon Meringue: Read a book with a yellow cover - The Bourbon Kings (The Bourbon Kings, #1) by J.R. Ward J.R. Ward - 4/19
Coconut Custard: Read a book with a white cover - At Last (Mid-Life Love, #2) by Whitney G. Whitney G. - 1/28
Banana Cream: Read a book with a yellow cover - Echo Burning (Jack Reacher, #5) by Lee Child Lee Child - 7/28
Chocolate Silk: Read a book with a brown cover - Best Kept Secrets by Sandra Brown Sandra Brown - 2/23
Mud: Read a book with a brown cover - Against the Wall (Maverick Montana, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti Rebecca Zanetti - 3/28
Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania - Key of Light Nora Roberts - 4/30
Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England - The Mighty Storm Samantha Towle - 1/23
Mincemeat: Read a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it - Shelter Mountain (Virgin River, #2) by Robyn Carr Robyn Carr - 2/3

message 17: by Elle (new)

Elle (elleay) | 279 comments 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge

Tasks:

P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

3-
1-
4-
1-
5-
9-
2-
etc.

message 18: by Susan A (last edited Dec 28, 2018 08:46AM) (new)

Susan A | 1593 comments Delete

message 19: by Elena (last edited Jan 01, 2020 05:17PM) (new)

Elena  | 205 comments Such a great idea, I'm in!!

2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Duration:
Progress: 54/21+

Tasks:

P - Pandora's Star | Peter F. Hamilton | Jul 31 | ★★★
I - In an Absent Dream | Seanan McGuire | Aug 24 | ★★★★
Pandora's Star by Peter F. Hamilton In an Absent Dream (Wayward Children, #4) by Seanan McGuire

P - Pattern Recognition | William Gibson | Jan 9 | ★★★★
I - Indexing | Seanan McGuire | Jul 2 | ★★★
E - Elevation | Stephen King | Jan 2 | ★★★
Pattern Recognition (Blue Ant, #1) by William Gibson Indexing (Indexing, #1) by Seanan McGuire Elevation by Stephen King

So, for any circle, dividing its circumference by its diameter will give you the irrational number known as Pi, which means that its value cannot be expressed exactly as a simple fraction. As a result, pi is an infinite decimal. Your task is to read as many Series books as you can that correspond to the numbers of Pi. Go HERE for the first million digits of Pi!(view spoiler)

3- Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) | Ilona Andrews | Feb 8 | ★★★★★
1 - The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician, #1) | Charlie N. Holmberg | Jan 4 | ★★
4 - Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) | Ilona Andrews | Apr 18 | ★★★★★
1 - Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) | Kristin Cashore | Jan 6 | ★★★★
5 - Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) | Ilona Andrews | Apr 29 | ★★★★★
9 - Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9) | Ilona Andrews | Aug 19 | ★★★★★
2 - Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) | Ilona Andrews | Jan 21 | ★★★★
6 - Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) | Ilona Andrews | Jun 18 | ★★★★
5 - Origin (Robert Langdon, #5) | Dan Brown | Jul 24 | ★★★
3 - Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners, #3) | Libba Bray | Jul 11 | ★★★★
5 - The Bitter Season (Kovac and Liska, #5) | Tami Hoag | Sep 5 | ★★★★
8 - Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) | Ilona Andrews | Jul 22 | ★★★★★
9 - The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side (Miss Marple, #9) | Nov 25 | ★★★★
7 - Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) | Ilona Andrews | Jul 9 | ★★★★★
9 - Iron and Magic (Kate Daniels, #9.5) | Dec 29 | ★★★★
3 - The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3) | Libba Bray | Aug 5 | ★★
2 - Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2) | Libba Bray | Aug 1 | ★★★
3 - Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children, #3) | Seanan McGuire | Aug 22 | ★★★1/5
8 - Magic Stars (Kate Daniels, #8.5) | Ilona Andrews | Aug 17 | ★★★★
4 - The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4) | Agatha Christie | Oct 8 | ★★★★
6 - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (Extraordinary Voyages, #6) | Jules Verne | Jan 26 | ★★★1/5
2 - Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2) | Seanan McGuire | Aug 21 | ★★★★
6 - The Dispossessed (Hainish Cycle, #6) | Ursula K. Le Guin | Mar 22 | ★★★★
4 - I Am Half-Sick of Shadows (Flavia de Luce, #4) | Alan Bradley | Nov 24 | ★★★★
3 - A Red Herring Without Mustard (Flavia de Luce, #3) | Alan Bradley | Sep 10 | ★★★★
3 - MaddAddam (MaddAddam, #3) | Margaret Atwood | Oct 2 | ★★★★
8 - Peril at End House (Hercule Poirot, #8) | Dec 31 | ★★★
3 - Holy Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #3) | Mark Lawrence | Oct 18 | ★★★★★
2 - The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) | Holly Black | May 5 | ★★★★★
etc.
Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9) by Ilona Andrews Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) by Ilona Andrews Origin (Robert Langdon, #5) by Dan Brown Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners, #3) by Libba Bray The Bitter Season (Kovac and Liska, #5) by Tami Hoag Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) by Ilona Andrews The Mirror Crack'd from Side to Side (Miss Marple, #9) by Agatha Christie Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant, #1) by Ilona Andrews The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3) by Libba Bray Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2) by Libba Bray Beneath the Sugar Sky (Wayward Children, #3) by Seanan McGuire Magic Stars (Kate Daniels, #8.5, Grey Wolf, #1) by Ilona Andrews The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4) by Agatha Christie Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (Extraordinary Voyages, #6) by Jules Verne Down Among the Sticks and Bones (Wayward Children, #2) by Seanan McGuire The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin I Am Half-Sick of Shadows (Flavia de Luce, #4) by Alan Bradley A Red Herring Without Mustard (Flavia de Luce, #3) by Alan Bradley MaddAddam (MaddAddam, #3) by Margaret Atwood Peril at End House (Hercule Poirot, #8) by Agatha Christie Holy Sister (Book of the Ancestor, #3) by Mark Lawrence The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black

✔ Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover - Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My Pretty | Christine Heppermann | Jan 26 | ★★★★★
✔ Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover - Rebel Belle | Rachel Hawkins | Mar 20 | ★★★★
✔ Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover - Anansi Boys | Neil Gaiman | May 20 | ★★★★
✔ Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover - The Woman in Cabin 10 | Ruth Ware | ★★★★
✔ Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover - Astrophysics for People in a Hurry | Neil deGrasse Tyson | Jan 13 | ★★★★
✔ Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover - Dark Places | Gillian Flynn | Aug 28 | ★★★★
✔ Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover - The Night Masquerade | Nnedi Okorafor | Sep 21 | ★★★1/5
✔ Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or a book with a red cover - Snow Flower and the Secret Fan | Lisa See | Apr 7 | ★★★1/5
✔ Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover - A Night in the Lonesome October | Roger Zelazny | Oct 28 | ★★★★
✔ Pecan: Read a book set in the American South or a book with a brown cover - Their Eyes Were Watching God | Zora Neale Hurston | Sep 28 | ★★★★★
✔ Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover - Home | Nnedi Okorafor | Sep 21 | ★★★★
✔ Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo | Taylor Jenkins Reid | Apr 14 | ★★★★★
✔ Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or a book with a yellow cover - The Kind Worth Killing | Peter Swanson | Apr 25 | ★★★★
✔ Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover - The Cruel Prince | Holly Black | Feb 9 | ★★★★★
✔ Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, a book with a character that is a comedian or politician, or a book with a yellow cover - The President Is Missing | Bill Clinton, James Patterson | Mar 16 | ★★★
✔ Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover - Half of a Yellow Sun | Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie | Jun 28 | ★★★★
✔ Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi or a book with a brown cover - World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War | Max Brooks | Jan 21 | ★★★★
✔ Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover - Designer Dirty Laundry | Diane Vallere | May 9 | ★
✔ Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover - Finding Audrey | Sophie Kinsella | Jan 7 | ★★★★
✔ Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it - On the Beach | Nevil Shute | Mar 15 | ★★★★
Poisoned Apples Poems for You, My Pretty by Christine Heppermann Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) by Rachel Hawkins Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson Dark Places by Gillian Flynn The Night Masquerade (Binti, #3) by Nnedi Okorafor Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See A Night in the Lonesome October by Roger Zelazny Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston Home (Binti, #2) by Nnedi Okorafor The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black The President Is Missing by Bill Clinton Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie World War Z An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks Designer Dirty Laundry (Style & Error Mystery #1) by Diane Vallere Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella On The Beach by Nevil Shute

message 20: by Loriidae (new)

Loriidae | 352 comments ⚜️Trea wrote: "Loriidae wrote: "Question for the numerical pi ! Do the books have to be read in the same order as 314159 etc or can a 9 book be read before the 5 book etc?"

The first bullet point in the How Tos ..."

My apologies. Missed that. Thanks

message 21: by Loriidae (last edited Dec 12, 2018 02:40PM) (new)

Loriidae | 352 comments My spot =^..^=
Task: read Series books that correspond to the numbers of Pi.

3-(view spoiler)

message 22: by Andrea (last edited Sep 28, 2019 06:15AM) (new)

Andrea | 7 comments I go for Insanity.

35/35

P- Pandora Pine - Dead Weight - Jan31 - 5*
I- Inman, John - Strays and Lovers - Jan22 - 5*
P- Pine, Pandora - Ghost of Himself - Feb17 - 5*
I- In my heart series - An Infatuation - Feb4 - 5*
E- Elle Brownlee - Staggered Cove Station - Mar3 - 3*

3- Joey and the Fox - Mar24 - 4*
1- Wolfsong - Jan2 - 5*
4- Undercover Lovers - Mar22 - 4*
1- Fox and Wolf - Jan4 - 4*
5- The Burnt Toast B&B - Jan14 - 4*
9- Dead Man Walking - Sep28 - 5*
2- Hidden Treasures - Jan6 - 5*
6- Dead Ringer -Jun9 - 4*
5- Dead To Me - May13 - 5*
3- Yukon Sam - Mar29 - 5*

Apple: Read a book set in New York - Returning Home - Mar3 - 5*
Peach: Read a book set in Georgia - Saving Hannah - Jan12 - 5*
Cherry: Read a book with a cherry on the cover - The Great Village Bun Fight - Jan22 - 3*
Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine - Snowflakes & Cinnamon Buns - Jan3 - 2*
Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington - There's Something About Ari - Jan7 - 4*
Blackberry: Read a book with a black cover - Chaos Unchained - Feb14 - 2*
Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something - Glen & Tyler's Honeymoon Adventure - Jan10 - 5*
Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book with a red cover - Spencer Cohen, Book One - Feb25 - 5*
Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover - Bonfires - Mar9 - 5*
Pecan: Read a book with a brown cover - Kyle - Jan24 - 4*
Sweet Potato: Read a book with a orange cover - Fair Play - Feb12 - 5*
Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida- I.N.E.T. - Feb7 - 3*
Lemon Meringue: Read a book with a yellow cover - King Kong vs. The Skinny Pirate - Feb21 - 3*
Coconut Custard: Read with a white cover - Three Stupid Weddings - Jan26 - 5*
Banana Cream: Read a book with a character that is a politician - The Senator's Secret - Jan20 - 4*
Chocolate Silk: Read a book with a brown cover - After the Romance Novel - Feb20 - 3*
Mud: Read a book with a brown cover - Pumpkin Rolls and Porn Sounds - Feb24 - 5*
Shoofly: Read a book with a brown cover - The O'Brien Way - Feb28 - 4*
Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book with a white cover - How to Be a Movie Star - Mar21 - 5*
Mincemeat: Read a book set at Christmas time - Homebird - Jan17 - 5*

message 23: by Jess (last edited Dec 09, 2019 08:41AM) (new)

Jess Penhallow | 47 comments Level: Insanity: 21+ books

Tasks:

P- The Perfume of the Lady in Black by Gaston Leroux 02/07/19
I- I Will Never Leave You by S.M. Thayer 27/03/19

P- Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha by Roddy Doyle 30/07/19
I- Igoni, Barret. A. Blackass 01/06/19
E- Sorrow of the Earth by Éric Vuillard 12/02/19

3- Caught in Time #3 in Kendra Donovan servies) by Julie McElwain 10/04/19
1- The Mystery of the Yellow Room (#1 in Jospeh Rouletabille series) by Gaston Leroux 17/02/19
4-
1- Reckless (#1 in Mirrorworld series) by Cornelia Funke
5-
9-
2- A Twist in Time (#2 in the Kendra Donovan series) by Julie McElwain
etc.

The House on Half Moon Street (Leo Stanhope, #1) by Alex Reeve by Alex Reeve 22/04/19

Crooked House by Agatha Christie by Agatha Christie 26/04/19

By the Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz by Dean Koontz

Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover The Corner A Year in the Life of an Inner-City Neighbourhood by David Simon by David Simon 14/06/19

Dalila by Jason Donald by Jason Donald

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy by Leo Tolstoy 14/03/19

Circe by Madeline Miller 07/01/19

Enchantment by Orson Scott Card by Orson Scott Card 20/06/19

Shadow of the Fox (Shadow of the Fox, #1) by Julie Kagawa by Julie Kagawa

The Enchantress of Florence by Salman Rushdie 14/08/19

The Wych Elm by Tana French by Tana French 24/04/19

Born Under a Million Shadows by Andrea Busfield 10/07/19

Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, >b>a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover
The Well of Loneliness by Radclyffe Hall 19/11/19

The Quiet American by Graham Greene by Graham Greene 15/11/19

The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton 04/12/19

Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel García Márquez

message 24: by Lisa (last edited Jul 20, 2019 12:22PM) (new)

Lisa | 114 comments Lisa's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Progress: 36/36 *** COMPLETED 7/19/19 ***

Tasks:
Category 1: Pi/Pie Spell Outs Completed – 5/5 *** 3/19/19 ***

P- Potter - The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter – 1/12/19
I- In the Grip of Grace: You Can't Fall Beyond His Love by Max Lucado – 2/10/19

P- Painter - From Sin and Sorrow to Service by Kay Painter - 3/19/19
I - The Itty-Bitty Knitty Committee by Scott Hilburn – 1/21/19
E- Elizabeth - The Story of Arthur Truluv by Elizabeth Berg – 1/12/19

Category 2: Numerical Pi Completed – 11/11 3.1415926535 *** 7/9/19 ***

3- My Forever Home (Rescue Me Series #3) by Debbie Burns – 1/19/191-
1- A Single Kiss (Sweetest Kisses Series #1) by Grace Burrowes – 2/9/19
4- The Best of Us (Sullivan's Crossing Series #4) by Robyn Carr – 1/29/19
1- The View from Rainshadow Bay (Lavendar Tides #1) by Colleen Coble – 3/10/19
5- From the End of Heaven (Great and Terrible Series #5) by Chris Stewart – 5/1/19
9 - Suddenly Mine (Montgomery Brothers #9) by Samantha Chase – 7/9/19
2 - Gambling on a Heart (Colton Gamblers Series #2) by Sara Ellwood – 2/28/19
6 - Clear as the Moon (Great and Terrible Series #6) by Chris Stewart – 5/1/19
5 - Unforgettable You (Silver Springs #5) by Brenda Novak – 3/4/19
3 - Gambling on a Dream (Colton Gamblers #3) by Sara Ellwood – 3/17/19
5. My Neighbor Seki, Vol. 5 (My Neighbor Seki Series #5) by Takuma Morishige – 6/1/19

Category 3: Pastry Pie Completed –20/20 - 7/19/19

√ Apple: Read a book set in New York - The Wife by Alafair Burke – 1/14/19
√ Peach: Read a book set in Georgia– Short Story by Karin Slaughter – 1/5/19
√ Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover – Seeing Red by Sandra Brown – 6/8/19
√ Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover ( Both colors must be present on the cover to count!) – When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin – 4/5/19 (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!)
√ Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington – Faking a Murderer by Kathy Reichs – 1/3/19
√ Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover – Project Amber by Carl Lakeland – 6/12/19
√ Raspberry: Read a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!) - Code of Valor by Lynette Eason – 4/8/19
√ Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies - Zero Belly Diet: The Revolutionary New Plan to Turn Off Your Fat Genes and Keep You Lean for Life! by David Zinczenko – 5/16/19
√ Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover- Gambling on a Secret by Sara Ellwood – 2/21/19
√ Pecan: Read a book set in the American South or a book with a brown cover - Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris – 5/10/19
√ Sweet Potato: Read a book with a person that hates the cold - Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston – 6/20/19
√ Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover - Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo – 3/17/19
√ Lemon Meringue: Read a book with a yellow cover – Various Miracles: Stories by Carol Shields – 4/12/19
√ Coconut Custard: Read a book with a white cover - My Neighbor Seki, Vol. 5 by Takuma Morishige – 6/1/19
√ Banana Cream: Read a book with a yellow cover – The Yellow Wallpaper and Other Stories by Charlotte Perkins Gilman – 4/8/19
√ Chocolate Silk: Read a book with a brown cover - Nostalgia: God's Broken Heart by Eric William Gilmour – 6/4/19
√ Mud: Read a book with a brown cover - When We Were Young by Karen Kingsbury – 7/19/19
√ Shoofly: Read a book with a brown cover - The Firefly Quiz Book by Wayne Wheelwright – 7/6/19
√ Buttermilk/Chess: Set in England - Footlooseby Val McDermid – 1/3/19
√ 20 Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia - The Wife by Nicola Moriarty – 1/7/19

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (shuga) | 56 comments Trea's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge

Tasks:

P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

3-
1-
4-
1-
5-
9-
2-
etc.

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (shuga) | 56 comments reserved

message 27: by Trina (last edited Sep 04, 2019 02:43PM) (new)

Trina Collins (duskvamp) | 90 comments Well guess will try for Celebrity Baker: 19-20 books and if get that then move up from there lol 29/20

P- Along Came a Spider by James Patterson 5/9/19
I- The Invisible Island 6/30/19

P- Pankyland 5/21/19
I-
E- The Eternity Cure 5/11/19

3- The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa 5/19/19
1- The Bar Code Tattoo (Bar Code #1) by Suzanne Weyn 4/29/19
4- Bad Blood (Blood Coven Vampires #4) by Mari Mancusi 2/4/19
1- The Talisman (The Talisman #1) by Stephen King and Peter Straub 1/3/19
5- Pirate Alley (Tommy Carmellini #5) by Stephen Coonts 7/25/19
9-
2- Mail Order Doctor (Brides of Tombstone #2) by Cynthia Woolf 5/22/19
etc.

Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover- The Coven 1/3/19
Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover-
Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover- The Outlaw Demon Wails 1/22/19
Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!)- The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black 5/27/19
Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover- Blue is for Nightmares (Blue is for Nightmares, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz 1/12/19
Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover- The Immortal Rules 1/9/19
Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover- Primal Bonds 1/1/19
Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or a book with a red cover- Betrayals (Strange Angels, #2) by Lili St. Crow 2/16/19
Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover- Bloodkin 1/5/19
Pecan: Read a book set in the American South or a book with a brown cover- Stray Magic 5/31/19
Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover- All That Remains 5/30/19
Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover- Saturday Night Dead 6/10/19
Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or a book with a yellow cover- Night School 5/3/19
Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover- The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black 1/11/19
Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, a book with a character that is a comedian or politician, or a book with a yellow cover- Blood Forever 5/7/19
Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover- Dragon's Blood 1/27/19
Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi or a book with a brown cover- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton 8/19/19
Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover- Standing in the Light: The Captive Diary of Catharine Carey Logan, Delaware Valley, Pennsylvania, 1763 8/6/19
Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover- Girls That Growl 1/14/19
Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it- The Coral Coffin 5/13/19

message 28: by Jonquil (last edited Oct 26, 2019 09:38PM) (new)

Jonquil | 693 comments TCF's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Insanity: 21+ books

DONE

21/21
Pastry Pie match the color of the cover or the trait
Shoofly: Amish Murder Tightly Knit Vannetta Chapman 1/16
Buttermilk/Chess: set in England Murder at Lowry House Leighann Dobbs 1/14
Blueberry: set in Washington Night Kill: A Zoo Mystery Ann Littlewood 9/13
Pecan: set in American South TN Blood on the Moon T.S. Paul 1/11
Apple: set in New York The Vanderbeekers of 141st Street
Key Lime: set in Florida Merci Suárez Changes Gears Meg Medina 1/1
Chocolate Silk: character wins a contest The Tournament at GorlanJohn Flanagan 9/7
Mud: set in Mississippi Murder in Mississippi Susan Harper 1/9
Pumpkin: set in fall A Cereal Killer Morgana Best 8/25
Cherry: set in Oregon Deadly News Jody Holford 1/18
Mincemeat: set in Australia Heavenly Pleasures 1/6
Coconut Custard: travel by ocean Chorus Lines, Caviar, and Corpses Mary McHugh 1/1
Peach: set in Georgia Cinnamon Toasted Gail Oust 3/1
Raspberry: red cover Kai-Fu Lee 8/6
AI Superpowers China, Silicon Valley, and the New World Order by Kai-Fu Lee
Pear-Cranberry: body of water on cover Hope Callaghan 1/24
Family, Friends, and Foes (Cruise Ship Cozy Mysteries #11) by Hope Callaghan
Blackberry: black cover J.A. Jance 4/2
The A List (Ali Reynolds, #14) by J.A. Jance
Banana Cream:yellow cover Joanne Fluke 10/18
Lemon Meringue Pie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #4) by Joanne Fluke
Strawberry Rhubarb: set in China AND red cover Fate Ian Hamilton 7/4
Fate (Uncle Chow Tung #1) by Ian Hamilton
Sweet Potato: orange cover Chris Cavender 6/10
Thin Crust Killers (The Pizza Mysteries, #7) by Chris Cavender
Lemon Meringue: yellow cover Lia Farrell 9/14
Two Dogs Lie Sleeping (Mae December, #2) by Lia Farrell

Numerical Pi finished
3-(A Blair Wilkes Mystery Book 3) Witch in Danger Elle Adams 1/2
1-(The Inn at Holiday Bay, #1) Boxes in the Basement Kathi Daley 1/4
4-(Elite Ops #4) Black Jack Lora Leigh 1/2
1- (Flight Risk #1) Murder at Macbeth Susan Harper 1/6
5- (The Federal Witch #5) Night of the Unicorn 1/5
9- (An Embroidery Mystery #9) The Stitching Hour Amanda Lee 1/18
2-(Nevermoor, #2) Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow Jessica Townsend 1/1
6- (Eat, Pray, Die Humorous Mystery, #6) The Killer of Oz Chelsea Field 1/13
5- (A Blair Wilkes Mystery Book 5) Witch on Trial Elle Adams 1/9
3-(The Federal Witch, #3) Special Agent In Charge T.S. Paul 1/2

P- Purls and Potions Nancy Warren 2/14
I- In Self Defense Debra Webb 4/20
P- Pepperoni Pizza Can Be Murder Chris Cavender 5/16
I- Intellectual Character: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Get It Ron Ritchhart 1/14
E- Elle James Four Relentless Days 1/1

message 29: by JoAnne (last edited Dec 31, 2019 09:55AM) (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2404 comments Sounds like fun.

How Tos:
This will be a multi part Mix and Match challenge, so pick your level, then pick your books. When completing Numerical Pi, you do not need to read in the exact order of Pi, you can mix and match around the amount of places of the decimal you wish to do, so long as you have all of the decimal places you choose filled!

at least 25 pages in length

When listing books for the Numerical Pi category, if you get to one of the places where a zero is in Pi, the series books you read must be a prequel novella and still conform to the previous rule about listing series books! Example: 0- The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas-11/13/16

Read 36 books! DONE!

Tasks:
Category 1: Pi/Pie Spell Outs Read 5/5 DONE!

P- Preston, Douglas & Child, Lincoln - City of Endless Night (Pendergast #17) 1/10/19 3stars
I- I Want You Back (Want You #1) by Lorelei James 3/30/19 4stars
City of Endless Night (Pendergast, #17) by Douglas Preston I Want You Back (Want You, #1) by Lorelei James

P- Paty Jager - Savannah (Silver Dollar Saloon #1) 2/27/19 4stars
I- Indigo by Geraldine Solon 6/29/19 3.5stars
E- Erin Nicholas - Taking It Easy (Boys of the Big Easy #2) 3/18/19 4stars
Savannah (Silver Dollar Saloon #1) by Paty Jager Indigo by Geraldine Solon Taking It Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #2) by Erin Nicholas

Category 2: Numerical Pi Read 11/11 DONE!

3- Nice and Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #3) by Erin Nicholas 2/9/19 4stars
1- On a Red Horse (Revelations #1) by Monica Corwin 1/13/19 3stars
4- The Best of Us (Sullivan's Crossing #4) by Robyn Carr 1/8/19 4stars
1- Then There Was You (Angel Falls #1) by Miranda Liasson 1/23/19 4stars
5- In Dog We Trust (Black Dog Bay #5) by Beth Kendrick 1/5/19 4stars
9- The Way Back to You (Blessings, Georgia #9) by Sharon Sala 12/31/19 5stars
2- Once a Gambler (Stolen from Time, #2) by Carrie Hudson 1/20/19 4stars
6- It's In His Song (A Red River Valley Novel Book 6) by Shelly Alexander 5/21/19 4stars
5- It's In His Forever (Red River Valley #5) by Shelly Alexander 2/10/19 3.5stars
3- Heart of Mine (Colorado Hearts #3) by Caroline Fyffe 2/16/19 5stars
5- Island Side (Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances #5) by Michelle Mankin 7/9/19 4stars

Category 3: Pastry Pie Read 20/20 DONE!

Apple: Read a book set in New York
Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1) by Adriana Locke Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1) by Adriana Locke 2/7/19 4stars (NYC, partially)

Peach: Read a book set in Georgia
Sniper's Pride (Alaska Force, #2) by Megan Crane Sniper's Pride (Alaska Force #2) by Megan Crane 5/8/19 4stars (Atlanta)

Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon,
Unbroken Cowboy (Gold Valley, #5) by Maisey Yates Unbroken Cowboy (Gold Valley #5) by Maisey Yates 4/16/19 4stars (Gold Valley)

Pear-Cranberry: Read a book with a body of water on the cover
Playing for Keeps (Heartbreaker Bay, #7) by Jill Shalvis Playing for Keeps (Heartbreaker Bay #7) by Jill Shalvis 1/19/19 4stars

Blueberry: Read a book with a blue cover
21 Prayers of Thanksgiving Transform Your Prayer Life by Giving Thanks by Rachel Larkin 21 Prayers of Thanksgiving: Transform Your Prayer Life by Giving Thanks by Rachel Larkin 1/29/19 3stars

Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico
Risky Play (Red Card, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken Risky Play (Red Card #1) by Rachel Van Dyken 3/15/19 4stars (partly in Puerto Vallarta)

Raspberry: Read a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!)
Stroke of Luck (Sterling's Montana #1) by B.J. Daniels Stroke of Luck (Sterling's Montana #1) by B.J. Daniels 2/13/19 3.5stars (Big Jack's cabin is broken into)

Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in Greece
The Promise of Us (Sanctuary Sound #2) by Jamie Beck The Promise of Us (Sanctuary Sound Book 2) by Jamie Beck 4/6/19 4stars (Lesbos and Athens, Greece - Logan travels there to photograph refugees)

Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with an orange cover
Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens 2/20/19 5stars

Pecan: Read a book set in the American South
Touch of Trouble (Blake Brothers Trilogy #2.5) by Susan Sey Touch of Trouble (Blake Brothers Trilogy #2.5) by Susan Sey 1/21/19 3stars (Virginia)

Sweet Potato: Read a book with a person that hates the cold
Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly Lilac Girls (Lilac Girls #1) by Martha Hall Kelly 4/25/19 4stars (characters in concentration camps)

Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida
Whack The Mole (Whispering Bay Mystery, #2) by Maria Geraci Whack The Mole (Whispering Bay Mystery #2) by Maria Geraci 3/17/19 4stars (Whispering Bay)

Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India
The Storyteller's Secret by Sejal Badani The Storyteller's Secret by Sejal Badani 5/30/19 4stars

Coconut Custard: Read a book with a white cover
Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler Christmas Camp (Christmas Camp #1) by Karen Schaler 3/4/19 4stars

Banana Cream: Read a book with a character that is a politician
Killers of the Flower Moon The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann 3/27/19 4stars (lots of bureaus, the President, elected sheriffs)

Chocolate Silk: Read a book with a brown cover
Driven to Distraction (Road to Love, #1) by Lori Foster Driven to Distraction (Road to Love #1) by Lori Foster 1/18/19 4stars

Mud: Read a book with a brown cover
Red River Rifles (Wilderness Dawning #1) by Dorothy Wiley Red River Rifles (Wilderness Dawning #1) by Dorothy Wiley 3/5/19 5stars

Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania or a book with a brown cover
Author's Choice by Elizabeth August Author's Choice (Men Made In America 2 #8) by Elizabeth August 3/28/19 3stars (fits both - mountains of PA, never states where John's house is)

Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book where a character plays chess
The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan 1/15/19 4.5stars (Hannah and Adam)

Mincemeat: Read a book set at Christmas time or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it
Christmas Camp Wedding (Christmas Camp #1.5) by Karen Schaler Christmas Camp Wedding (Christmas Camp #1.5) by Karen Schaler 1/6/19 3.5 stars (Christmas Eve wedding and green, brown, white, gold and red on cover - 5 colors)

message 30: by Beth (last edited Nov 09, 2019 09:16AM) (new)

Beth  (jasonverlander) | 157 comments Pi/Pie Challenge 2019

34/21 completed

P- Pucked 1/3
I- Dirty English 2/8

P- Behind Her Eyes 2/13
I- Ink in Water: An Illustrated Memoir 8/2
E- Try 2/20

Category 2: Numerical Pi 19/20
So, for any circle, dividing its circumference by its diameter will give you the irrational number known as Pi, which means that its value cannot be expressed exactly as a simple fraction. As a result, pi is an infinite decimal. Your task is to read as many Series books as you can that correspond to the numbers of Pi.

3- Shooting for the Stars 1/29
1- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie 2/3
4- Tease 3/6
1- The Year We Fell Down 2/18
5- Like a Girl 1/2
9- One Wild Finn 3/14
2- Take 3/5
6- True 3/7
5- The Fifteenth Minute 2/15
3- Trust 3/5
5- Tate 3/6
8- Show Me, Baby 4/2
9- One Wild Finn 4/14
7- Big Stick 11/4
9- Princess Mia 8/30
3- Boy Toy 9/29
2- Sustained 10/27
3- Chaser 8/6
8-
4- Back Check 10/21

Category 3: Pastry Pie 19/20

✔ 1. Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover.
🥧 Verity 1/23

2. Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover.
🥧 Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter (set in Georgia)

✔ 3. Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, a book with a cherry on the cover, or a book with a red cover.
🥧 The Girl in 6E (Deanna Madden, #1) by A.R. Torre 10/25

✔ 4. Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!).
🥧 The Rosie Project (Don Tillman, #1) by Graeme Simsion 3/11

✔ 5. Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover.
🥧 The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager 5/5

✔ 6. Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or a book with a black cover.
🥧 But I Love Him by Amanda Grace 1/17

✔ 7. Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover.
🥧 Stalking Jack the Ripper (invasion) 1/7

✔ 8. Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or a book with a red cover.
🥧 Trust Me When I Lie by Benjamin Stevenson 5/15

✔ 9. Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or a book with a orange cover.
🥧 Hardcore Twenty-Four 1/15

✔ 10. Pecan: Read a book set in the American South or a book with a brown cover.
🥧 Bittersweet 1/12

✔ 11. Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover.
🥧 About Us Essays from the Disability Series of the New York Times by Peter Catapano 5/8

✔ 12. Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover.
🥧 Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony: A Psychological Portrait 1/27

✔ 13. Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or a book with a yellow cover.
🥧 Shopaholic & Baby 1/22

✔ 14. Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover.
🥧 Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed - A Memoir of the Cleveland Kidnappings 1/16

✔ 15. Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, a book with a character that is a comedian or politician, or a book with a yellow cover.
🥧 Born in Death 2/7

✔ 16. Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, a book where a character wins a contest, or a book with a brown cover.
🥧 180 Seconds (wins contest) 1/10

✔ 17. Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi or a book with a brown cover.
🥧 The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout 10/1

✔ 18. Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or a book with a brown cover.
🥧Her Last Breath (Amish) 1/8

✔ 19. Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover.
🥧 Little Darlings (set in England) 4/15

✔ 20. Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it.
🥧 Under the Mistletoe with Me (set at Christmas time) 4/14

message 31: by Karol (last edited Aug 31, 2019 04:51AM) (new)

Karol COMPLETED!

I'm in! Level: Pastry Chef 13 - 15 books
May 4, 2019: Revised to Insanity Level = 21+ books
24/21 completed

Tasks:

P- Penelope J. Stokes, The Treasure Box, 4/5 stars, 02/23/19
I- In Plain Sight, by Lorena McCourtney, 2/5 stars, 01/30/19

P- Penelope J. Stokes, Heartbreak Cafe, 4/5 stars, 03/10/19
I- The Island of Sea Women, by Lisa See, 4/5 stars, 06/23/19
E- - The Edge of Grace, by Christa Allan, 4/5 stars, 01/09/19

Numerical Pi:

3- The Cruellest Month, Chief Inspector Gamache Series #3, by Louise Penny, 5/5 stars, 05/17/19
1- Nozy Cat 1: A Hope Jones Cozy Mystery, Jope Jones Series #1, by Lyn Key, 2/5 stars, 03/24/19 (Hope Jones Series #1)
4- The Dirty Duck, Richard Jury Series #4 Martha Grimes. 4/5 stars, 01/12/19
1- The Hawaiian Quilt, Hawaiian Quilt Series #1 by Wanda E. Brunstetter, 3/5 stars, 5/10/19
5- Jerusalem Inn, Richard Jury Series #5, by Martha Grimes, 4/5 stars, 05/08/19
9- The Sign of the Twisted Candles, Nancy Drew Series #9, by Carolyn Keene, 3/5 stars, 02/19/19
2- Tippy Toe Murder, Lucy Stone series #2, by Leslie Meier, 4/5 stars, 08/29/19
6-Help the Poor Struggler, Richard Jury Series #6, by Martha Grimes, 4/5 stars, 08/03/19

Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or a book with a red, yellow or green cover Last Train to Istanbul by Ayşe Kulin

Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover The Church in Babylon Heeding the Call to Be a Light in the Darkness by Erwin W. Lutzer by Erwin W. Lutzer, 5/5 stars, 05/05/19

Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, a book with a body of water on the cover, or a book with a red and white cover (Both colors must be present on the cover to count!) Be Dynamic (Acts 1-12) Experience the Power of God's People by Warren W. Wiersbe , by Warren W. Wiersbe, 5/5 stars, 05/23/19

Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or a book with a blue cover The Treasure Box by Penelope J. Stokes , by Penelope J. Stokes, 4/5 stars, 02/23/19

Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, a book where a character invades something (invading personal space works here!), or a book with a red cover Three Days in Moscow Ronald Reagan and the Fall of the Soviet Empire by Bret Baier , by Bret Baier, 5/5 stars, 01/24/19

Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or a book with a red cover An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks

Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, a book with a person that hates the cold, or a book with a orange cover Born a Crime Stories From a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah

Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or a book with a green cover 44 Irish Short Stories - An Anthology Of Irish Short Fiction From Yeats To Frank O'Connor by Devin A. Garrity

Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover - The Birdwoman's Palate by Laksmi Pamuntjak , by Laksmi Pamuntjak, 2/5 stars, 05/30/19

Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or a book with a white cover - Jerusalem Inn (Richard Jury, #5) by Martha Grimes , by Martha Grimes, 4/5 stars, 05/08/19

Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, a book set at Christmas time, or a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it Finding Dorothy by Elizabeth Letts

message 32: by LaurLa (last edited Dec 20, 2019 04:06AM) (new)

LaurLa | 2426 comments TCF's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
January - December 2019

My Pi/Pie Challenge (msg 32)

Insanity Level: 21+ books
35 of 35 Books Read

✔️✔️Spell-Out: PI & PIE

The Promise of Surrender (The MacKenzie Family, #10.1; 1001 Dark Nights, #32) by Liliana Hart In the Boss's Bed by J. Margot Critch 🔹 Pretending He's Mine (Caught Up in Love, #2) by Lauren Blakely Improper Pleasures (Pleasures, #1) by Cheryl Howe Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8) by Darynda Jones
🔹P: The Promise of Surrender ~ Liliana Hart ~ 10.06 ★★★
🔹I: In the Boss's Bed ~ J. Margot Critch ~ 05.29 ★★★

🔹P: Pretending He's Mine ~ Lauren Blakely ~ 01.21 ★★★★
🔹I: Improper Pleasures ~ Cheryl Howe ~ 04.12 ★★★
🔹E: Eighth Grave After Dark ~ Darynda Jones ~ 03.16 ★★★★

✔️✔️Numerical PI: 3.141592653 (10 digits)

Lethal Pursuit (Bagram Special Ops, #3) by Kaylea Cross A Date with Fate (The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod, #1) by Tracy Ellen Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, #4) by Kit Rocha Warrior (The Blades of the Rose, #1) by Zoe Archer Seduction (Reincarnationist, #5) by M.J. Rose A Steele for Christmas (Forged of Steele #9) by Brenda Jackson Tactical Strike (Bagram Special Ops, #2) by Kaylea Cross How the Cowboy Was Won by Lori Wilde Shine (Mageri, #5; Mageriverse #5) by Dannika Dark All the Right Reasons (Damaged Heroes, #3) by Sandy James
🔹3: #3 Bagram Special Ops ~ Lethal Pursuit ~ 05.26 ★★★★
🔹1: #1 Adventures of Anabel Axelrod ~ A Date with Fate ~ 03.13 ★★★★★
🔹4: #4 Beyond ~ Beyond Jealousy ~ 01.26 ★★★★
🔹1: #1 Blades of the Rose ~ Warrior ~ 03.18 ★★★★
🔹5: #5 Reincarnationist ~ Seduction ~ 07.10 ★★★
🔹9: #9 Forged of Steele ~ A Steele for Christmas ~ 02.23 ★★★
🔹2: #2 Bagram Special Ops ~ Tactical Strike ~ 01.20 ★★★★
🔹6: #6 Cupid, Texas ~ How the Cowboy Was Won ~ 01.23 ★★★
🔹5: #5 Mageri ~ Shine ~ 03.05 ★★★★
🔹3: #3 Damaged Heroes ~ All the Right Reasons ~ 03.29 ★★★

✔️✔️Pastry Pie: Cover Colors

Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors, #8) by Rebecca Zanetti Savor the Moment (Bride Quartet, #3) by Nora Roberts Deadly Heat (Nikki Heat, #5) by Richard Castle Accidental Bride (Beaufort Brides, #3) by Noelle Adams No More Mr. Nice Guy (Naughty or Nice, #1) by Amy Andrews I Am Strong Finding God’s Peace and Strength in Life’s Darkest Moments by John S. Dickerson Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3) by Rebecca Zanetti The Collector of Dying Breaths (Reincarnationist, #6) by M.J. Rose Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Wicked Edge (Realm Enforcers, #2) by Rebecca Zanetti
Kissing in Action (Lexi Graves Mysteries, #7) by Camilla Chafer One Night of Trouble (After Hours, #3) by Elle Kennedy 7 Brides for 7 Bodies (Body Movers, #7) by Stephanie Bond Nauti Seductress (Nauti, #8; Nauti Girls, #4) by Lora Leigh Splintered Bones (Sarah Booth Delaney, #3) by Carolyn Haines Fall Away (SEALs Undone #3) by Zoe York Jane Doe (Jane Doe, #1) by Victoria Helen Stone Vampires are Forever (Argeneau #8) by Lynsay Sands After Shock (Lucy Guardino FBI Thriller, #3.5) by C.J. Lyons Hot for Fireman (The Bachelor Firemen of San Gabriel, #2) by Jennifer Bernard
🔹Apple ~ red, yellow or green: Vampire's Faith ~ Rebecca Zanetti ~ 02.15 ★★★★
🔹Peach ~ peach (light orange): Savor the Moment ~ Nora Roberts ~ 02.19 ★★★★
🔹Cherry ~ red: Deadly Heat ~ Richard Castle ~ 01.10 ★★★★
🔹Pear-Cranberry ~ red and white: Accidental Bride ~ Noelle Adams ~ 12.05 ★★★
🔹Blueberry ~ blue: No More Mr. Nice Guy ~ Amy Andrews ~ 01.12 ★★★
🔹Blackberry ~ black: I Am Strong ~ John S. Dickerson ~ 02.28 ★★★★
🔹Raspberry ~ red: Wicked Burn ~ Rebecca Zanetti ~ 03.19 ★★★★
🔹Strawberry Rhubarb ~ red: The Collector of Dying Breaths ~ M.J. Rose ~ 07.30 ★★★
🔹Pumpkin ~ orange: Fantasy in Death ~ J.D. Robb ~ 02.22 ★★★★
🔹Pecan ~ brown: Wicked Edge ~ Rebecca Zanetti ~ 01.31 ★★★★
🔹Sweet Potato ~ orange: Kissing in Action ~ Camilla Chafer ~ 09.30 ★★★
🔹Key Lime ~ green: One Night of Trouble ~ Elle Kennedy ~ 01.25 ★★★★
🔹Lemon Meringue ~ yellow: 7 Brides for 7 Bodies ~ Stepanie Bond ~ 01.03 ★★★
🔹Coconut Custard ~ white: Nauti Seductress ~ Lora Leigh ~ 05.02 ★★★★
🔹Banana Cream ~ yellow: Splintered Bones ~ Carolyn Haines ~ 04.13 ★★★★
🔹Chocolate Silk ~ brown: Fall Away ~ Zoe York ~ 03.14 ★★★
🔹Mud ~ brown: Jane Doe ~ Victoria Helen Stone ~ 05.31 ★★★
🔹Shoofly ~ brown: Vampires are Forever ~ Lynsay Sands ~ 06.13 ★★★★
🔹Buttermilk/Chess ~ white: After Shock ~ C.J. Lyons ~ 11.30 ★★★
🔹Mincemeat ~ 2+ colors: Hot for Fireman ~ Jennifer Bernard ~ 02.17 ★★★

message 33: by Susan A (new)

Susan A | 1593 comments Trea- I’m going to drop out. Post 18. I just noticed the minimum page requirement. That’s not a good fit for me. It’s difficult to remember page mins when doing multiple challenges. I almost always forget and start claiming books incorrectly. I’m going to look for one with no page restrictions.

Thanks for the time and effort you and the other moderators put into creating and hosting challenges.

message 34: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne (joannemwct) | 2404 comments Susan A wrote: "Trea- I’m going to drop out. Post 18. I just noticed the minimum page requirement. That’s not a good fit for me. It’s difficult to remember page mins when doing multiple challenges. I almost always..."

25 pages is nothing since almost every book is that. It's when they're in the 150 or more that I get in trouble.

message 35: by Susan A (new)

Susan A | 1593 comments JoAnne wrote: "25 pages is nothing since almost every book is that. It's when they're in the 150 or more that I get in trouble.
"

I'm glad this challenge works for you.

message 36: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Susan A wrote: "Trea- I’m going to drop out. Post 18. I just noticed the minimum page requirement. That’s not a good fit for me. It’s difficult to remember page mins when doing multiple challenges. I almost always..."

That's fine, Susan, I'll make a note of it on the Participants comment. Thank you for the way you deleted your comment, because it doesn't break the links for anyone else's comments below you! I'm sorry this wasn't a good fit for you!

message 37: by VampAmber (last edited Oct 21, 2019 12:01PM) (new)

VampAmber | 343 comments Duration: 1/1/19-12/31/19
Minimum Page Count: 25
Progress: 32/32

COMPLETE

Tasks:

P: The Professor and the Madman: A Tale of Murder, Insanity and the Making of the Oxford English Dictionary (5/2/19)
I: If It Ain't Love (2/20/19)

P: Pet Sematary (7/10/19)
I: Inheriting Edith (10/19/19)
E: Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (6/23/19)

The Professor and the Madman A Tale of Murder, Insanity and the Making of the Oxford English Dictionary by Simon Winchester If It Ain't Love by Tamara Allen Pet Sematary by Stephen King Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1) by J.L. Bryan Inheriting Edith by Zoe Fishman

3: The Cat Who Turned on and Off (The Cat Who... #3) (1/9/19)
1: Secret Vampire (Night World #1) (1/11/19)
4: Dark Angel (Night World #4) (3/13/19)
1: Mask of Duplicity (The Jacobite Chronicles #1) (1/21/19)
5: The Chosen (Night World #5) (4/12/19)
9: Witchlight (Night World #9) (9/1/19)
2: The Taming of Xander Sterne (The Twin Tycoons #2) (2/24/19)

The Cat Who Turned on and Off (Cat Who..., #3) by Lilian Jackson Braun Secret Vampire (Night World, #1) by L.J. Smith Dark Angel (Night World, #4) by L.J. Smith Mask of Duplicity (The Jacobite Chronicles #1) by Julia Brannan The Chosen (Night World, #5) by L.J. Smith Witchlight (Night World, #9) by L.J. Smith The Taming of Xander Sterne (The Twin Tycoons #2) by Carole Mortimer

Apple: Godmother: The Secret Cinderella Story (3/24/19)
Peach: The Color Purple (2/20/19)
Cherry: Daughters of Darkness (2/5/19)
Pear-Cranberry: The History of the Snowman: From the Ice Age to the Flea Market (6/21/19)
Blueberry: Fingerpainting on the Moon: Writing and Creativity as a Path to Freedom (1/3/19)
Blackberry: Before You Sleep (3/26/19)
Raspberry: Geekerella (2/14/19)
Strawberry Rhubarb: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (2/3/19)
Pumpkin: Spellbinder (2/27/19)
Pecan: Karma (2/7/19)
Sweet Potato: Heart of Darkness (2/10/19)
Key Lime: A Likely Story (2/23/19)
Lemon Meringue: A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale (1/22/19)
Coconut Custard: The Other Miss Bridgerton (6/19/19)
Banana Cream: Food: A Love Story (2/2/19)
Chocolate Silk: Q & A (4/10/19)
Mud: Penumbra (5/14/19)
Shoofly: Second Chance Amish Bride (2/4/19)
Buttermilk/Chess: Then She Was Gone (1/18/19)
Mincemeat: Married By Midnight (1/30/19)

Fingerpainting on the Moon Writing and Creativity as a Path to Freedom by Peter Levitt Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale (Spring Towers, #1) by Morgan Rayne Married By Midnight (Pembroke Palace, #4) by Julianne MacLean Food A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer Second Chance Amish Bride (Brides of Lost Creek #1) by Marta Perry Daughters of Darkness (Night World, #2) by L.J. Smith Karma (Karma, #1) by Donna Augustine Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad Geekerella (Once Upon a Con, #1) by Ashley Poston The Color Purple by Alice Walker A Likely Story by Amy Mull Fremgen Spellbinder (Night World, #3) by L.J. Smith Godmother The Secret Cinderella Story by Carolyn Turgeon Before You Sleep by Adam Nevill Q & A by Vikas Swarup Penumbra by Carolyn Haines The Other Miss Bridgerton (Rokesbys, #3) by Julia Quinn The History of the Snowman From the Ice Age to the Flea Market by Bob Eckstein

message 38: by Abbie (last edited Feb 10, 2019 09:03AM) (new)

Abbie | 1 comments Tasks:

P- The Paper Menagerie and Other Stories 1/6
I-I've Got My Eyes on You 2/2

P- The Painted Veil 1/6
I-
E- Elevation 1/2

3-#3The Beggar King 1/7
1-#1 Aztec 1/3
4- #4Sword Song 1/21
1- #1The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency 1/4
5-
9-
2-
etc.

Apple: Read a book set in New York
Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology
Troublemaker Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini
1/3

The Searcher
The Searcher by Christopher Morgan Jones
1/27

Codename Villanelle
Codename Villanelle (Killing Eve #1) by Luke Jennings
1/26

The Spy and the Traitor: The Greatest Espionage Story of the Cold War
The Spy and the Traitor The Greatest Espionage Story of the Cold War by Ben Macintyre
1/16

Blueberry: Read a blue cover
Adnan's Story: The Search for Truth and Justice After Serial
Adnan's Story The Search for Truth and Justice After Serial by Rabia Chaudry
1/10

All-American Murder: The Rise and Fall of Aaron Hernandez, the Superstar Whose Life Ended on Murderers' Row
All-American Murder The Rise and Fall of Aaron Hernandez, the Superstar Whose Life Ended on Murderers' Row by James Patterson
1/25

Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia: The Billion Dollar Spy: A True Story of Cold War Espionage and Betrayal
The Billion Dollar Spy A True Story of Cold War Espionage and Betrayal by David E. Hoffman
1/2/19

Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a a book with a person that likes to use natural remedies
Member of the Family: My Story of Charles Manson, Life Inside His Cult, and the Darkness That Ended the Sixties
Member of the Family My Story of Charles Manson, Life Inside His Cult, and the Darkness That Ended the Sixties by Dianne Lake
1/12

Varina
Varina by Charles Frazier
2/10

Pecan: Read a book set in the American South:Turn Right at Machu Picchu: Rediscovering the Lost City One Step at a Time
Turn Right at Machu Picchu Rediscovering the Lost City One Step at a Time by Mark Adams 1/2/19

Rogue Heroes: The History of the SAS, Britain's Secret Special Forces Unit That Sabotaged the Nazis and Changed the Nature of War
Rogue Heroes The History of the SAS, Britain's Secret Special Forces Unit That Sabotaged the Nazis and Changed the Nature of War by Ben Macintyre
1/29

The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit
The Stranger in the Woods The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit by Michael Finkel
2/3

Ella Minnow Pea: A Novel in Letters
Ella Minnow Pea A Novel in Letters by Mark Dunn
2/4

Lies My Teacher Told Me
Lies My Teacher Told Me by James W. Loewen
1/26

Yes Please
Yes Please by Amy Poehler
1/20

The Accidental Empress
The Accidental Empress (Sisi, #1) by Allison Pataki
1/27

The Mercy of the Tide
The Mercy of the Tide by Keith Rosson
2/2

Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania
Foxcatcher: The True Story of My Brother's Murder, John du Pont's Madness, and the Quest for Olympic Gold
Foxcatcher The True Story of My Brother's Murder, John du Pont's Madness, and the Quest for Olympic Gold by Mark Schultz
1/10

Hangman Blind
Hangman Blind (Abbess of Meaux, #1) by Cassandra Clark
1/14

Mincemeat: Read a book a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it
The Spy
The Spy by Paulo Coelho
1/8

message 39: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) | 53 comments Professor: 16-18 books

Tasks:

P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

3-
1-
4-
1-
5-
9-
2-
etc.

message 40: by Mave (new)

Mave | 192 comments 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge

Tasks:

P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

3-
1-
4-
1-
5-
9-
2-
etc.

message 41: by Agnieszka (last edited Jul 10, 2019 11:48AM) (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 1168 comments Of course I'm in - not a question for a number/math junky :-)

2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Duration:
1/1/19 - 12/31/19
Completed: 35/21+
25+ pages, re-reads are ok, mark read books with date & ✔, no re-posting when finished only mention original message # in completion message

Pi/Pie Spell Outs (5/5)
P- THE POWER OF PRAYER: 57 Powerful Prayers of Healing for Everyday People by Nikki Nordson 0* 1/13
I- Im Namen des Todes=Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb 4* 1/11

P- Possession In Death by J.D. Robb 4* 1/27
I- I'm Watching You by Karen Rose 4* 3/3 - Romantic Suspense #3
E- Extinguished book 1 of Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II by Kaylea Cross 5* 3/9

Numerical Pi
✔ 3- Alive and Killing by Jeff Carson 5* 1/28 David Wolf #3
✔ 1- A Cotswold Christmas by Kate Hewitt 4* 1/13 Willoughby Close #1
✔ 4- Deadly Conditions by Jeff Carson 4* 2/10 David Wolf #4
✔ 1- Foreign Deceit book 1 of The Appointed by Jeff Carson 4* 1/17 David Wolf #1
✔ 5- Knast oder Kühlfach=Morgue Drawer: Clink or Cooler? by Jutta Profijt 5* 2/12 Pascha #5
✔ 9- Forever Hunted by by Kathleen Brooks 5* 4/6 Forever Bluegrass #9
✔ 2- The Silversmith book 2 of The Appointed by Jeff Carson 4* 1/19 David Wolf #2
✔ 6- Forever Surprised by Kathleen Brooks 5* 3/24 Forever Bluegrass #6
✔ 5- Rekindled book 2 of Titanium Security Series Box Set: Volume II by Kaylea Cross 4* 3/11 Titanium Security #5
✔ 3- Forever Betrayed by Kathleen Brooks 5* 3/21 Forever Bluegrass #3
✔ 5- Forever Secret by Kathleen Brooks 5* 3/24 Forever Bluegrass #5

Pastry Pie Cover colors checked with TinEye and all are 50+% of that particular color
✔ Apple: Read a book set in New York Ein sündiges Alibi=Strangers in Death by J.D. Robb 4* 1/6
✔ Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or a book with a peach (light orange) cover Forever Hidden by Kathleen Brooks 5* 3/21 - 37% of the story is set in Georgia
✔ Cherry: Read a book with a cherry on the cover A Pie To Vie For (Olivia Faulkner Mysteries Book 0) by Kathryn Lin A Pie To Vie For by Kathryn Lin 4* 2/7 - strawberries & cherries in and on the pie
✔ Pear-Cranberry: Read a book with a body of water on the cover Chaos in Death (In Death #33.5) by J.D. Robb Chaos in Death by J.D. Robb 3* 2/3
✔ Blueberry: Read a book with a blue cover The Cowboy's Wish by Ruth Ann Nordin The Cowboy's Wish by Ruth Ann Nordin 1* 1/30
✔ Blackberry: Read a book with a black cover Mörderische Hingabe (Eve Dallas, #31) by J.D. Robb Mörderische Hingabe=Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb 4* 1/27
✔ Raspberry: Read a book where a character invades something Gut Decision by Jeff Carson 4* 1/5 - MC (a deputy) invades a house to save someone
✔ Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book with a red cover Naughty Or Nice? A HarperImpulse Christmas Anthology by Lori Connelly Naughty Or Nice? A HarperImpulse Christmas Anthology by 15 different authors 4* 1/7
✔ Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall Tödlicher Ruhm=Celebrity in Death by J.D. Robb 5* 2/5 - set in October
✔ Pecan: Read a book set in the American South Bodies Everywhere: 4 Short Stories of Mystery & Murder by Barbara A Martin 4* (story ratings: 3*, 5*, 2*, 6*) 1/22 - 3 of the short stories are set in North Carolina
✔ Sweet Potato: Read a book with a person that hates the cold Have You Seen Her? by Karen Rose 4* 2/15 - ther perp
✔ Key Lime: Read a book with a green cover Time of Death (In Death, #24.5, #27.5 & #29.5) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death book 3 of Time of Death by J.D. Robb 4* 1/20
✔ Lemon Meringue: Read a book with a yellow cover Four Play (Cue Ball Mysteries,#4) by Cindy Blackburn Four Play by Cindy Blackburn 4* 1/10
✔ Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, a book where people travel by ocean, or a book with a white cover The Heist by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg 5* 2/2 partially set in Indonesia (one of the two main settings in this around-the-world journey)
✔ Banana Cream: Read a book with a character that is a politician The Chase by Janet Evanovich & Lee Goldberg 4* 2/8 - the bad guy is a former chief of the White House
✔ Chocolate Silk: Read a book where a character wins a contest Model Spy by Shannon Greenland 6* 2/6 - Not to mention the compendium computer program you wrote when you were seven years old. It won the National New Mind Award. p 44
✔ Mud: Read a book with a brown cover Night School (Jack Reacher, #21) by Lee Child Night School by Lee Child 4* 6/27
✔ Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania Changing Habits by Alice Loweecey 3* 2/15 - set in Philadelphia
✔ Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England or a book with a white cover Persuasion by Jane Austen Persuasion: with original illustrations by C.E. Brock (Book Candy Classics 2) by Jane Austen & Charles Edmund Brock (illustrations) 5* 2/26 - set in England & white cover
✔ Mincemeat: Read a book with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it Süßer Ruf des Todes (Eve Dallas, #29) by J.D. Robb Süßer Ruf des Todes=Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb 4* 1/20 - black, gold, blue, white

message 42: by Celia (last edited Jan 01, 2019 08:30PM) (new)

Celia Buell (celiareadsbooks) | 660 comments Pi/Pie Spell Outs
P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

Numerical Pi

Pastry Pie
Apple: Read a book set in New York, has apple in the title, or with a red, yellow or green cover

Peach: Read a book set in Georgia or with a peach cover

Cherry: Read a book set in Oregon, with a cherry on the cover, or with a red cover

Pear-Cranberry: Read a book set in Maine, with a body of water on the cover, or with a red and white cover

Blueberry: Read a book set in Washington or with a blue cover

Blackberry: Read a book set in Mexico or with a black cover

Raspberry: Read a book set in Russia, where a character invades something (country, personal space, etc), or with a red cover

Strawberry Rhubarb: Read a book set in China or Greece, with a person that likes to use natural remedies, or with a red cover

Pumpkin: Read a book set in the fall or with an orange cover

Pecan: Read a book set in the American South or with a brown cover

Sweet Potato: Read a book set in South America or Africa, with a person that hates the cold, or with an orange cover

Key Lime: Read a book set in Florida or with a green cover

Lemon Meringue: Read a book set in India or Switzerland or with a yellow cover

Coconut Custard: Read a book set in Indonesia, where people travel by ocean, or with a white cover

Banana Cream: Read a book set in the Philippines, with a character that is a comedian or politician, or with a yellow cover

Chocolate Silk: Read a book set in West Africa, where a character wins a contest, or with a brown cover

Mud: Read a book set in Mississippi or with a brown cover

Shoofly: Read a book set in Pennsylvania, dealing with the Amish, or with a brown cover

Buttermilk/Chess: Read a book set in England, where a character plays chess, or with a white cover

Mincemeat: Read a book set in Australia, set at Christmas time, or with a cover that has more than 2 colors in it

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda D. (tinyminx) | 8 comments 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge
Level: Insanity: 20+ books

Total book count: 6/21

Tasks:
Category 1: Pi/Pie Spell Outs - Count: 1/5

P -
I -

P -
I -
E - Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire (1/12)

Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children, #1) by Seanan McGuire

Category 2: Numerical Pi - Count: 2/?
Your task is to read as many Series books as you can that correspond to the numbers of Pi.

3 - Castles Ever After #3 - When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare (1/1)
1 - Endeavor #1 - Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet (1/5)
4 -
1 -
5 -
9 -
2 -
etc.

When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3) by Tessa Dare Nightchaser (Endeavor, #1) by Amanda Bouchet

Category 3: Pastry Pie - Count 3/20

Set in Oregon: Her Halloween Treat by Tiffany Reisz (1/13)

Set in Mexico: Risky Play by Rachel Van Dyken (1/15)

Set in England: Never Seduce a Scoundrel by Sabrina Jeffries (1/9)

Her Halloween Treat (Men at Work, #1) by Tiffany Reisz Risky Play (Red Card, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken Never Seduce a Scoundrel (School for Heiresses, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries

message 44: by Agnieszka (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 1168 comments Is this Your Inner Child of the Past by W. Hugh Missildine a peach cover?

message 45: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Feb 05, 2019 11:32AM) (new)

Agnieszka wrote: "Is this Your Inner Child of the Past by W. Hugh Missildine a peach cover?"

TinEye says no, and I agree. A good example of a peach cover is James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl or Slowly falling for the school bully A pride and prejudice variation by Katie Lynn Johnson , especially since the rules didn't state it has to be a 50% cover.

message 46: by Agnieszka (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 1168 comments ⚜️Trea wrote: "Agnieszka wrote: "Is this Your Inner Child of the Past by W. Hugh Missildine a peach cover?"

TinEye says no, and I agree. A good example of a peach cover is [bookcover:James and the Giant Peach|1091..."

Thank you!

message 47: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 1 comments Is there a race to see who gets to the " first million digits of Pi!" first?

Just wondering for a friend

message 48: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Abbie DiscoSuperFly wrote: "Is there a race to see who gets to the " first million digits of Pi!" first?

Just wondering for a friend"

Nope...doing it very low key.

message 49: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 1 comments 😂

message 50: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 441 comments TCF's 2019 Pi/Pie Challenge

Progress: 0/21+

Tasks:

P-
I-

P-
I-
E-

3-
1-
4-
1-
5-
9-
2-
etc.

« previous 1