The Challenge Factory discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2016 Archives FWYS Threads > January 2016 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4390 comments Mod
description

message 2: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Dec 08, 2015 11:22AM) (new)

January 2016 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge:

Please post your shelves. NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

How It Will Work:
1) Please only post a list of 5 series that you have Already Started but now, you would like to get current on. There must be a minimum of TWO books remaining in your series.
*When listing your series, please only list the bookcovers in the series you have NOT read yet.
**Novellas are optional.

2) An assigned person will pick ONE series from your post series.

3) You have one month: January 2016 to try to read as many books in that series as you can—minimum two books in that series. (*if you don't, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT)

4) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some. Please make a separate post in the thread when you pick for your pair, letting them know what you've picked!

TIMELINE
December 8-13, 2015: Participants will Post their shelves
*If you do not list a shelf with bookcovers, I will not pair you with anyone!
***Cut off on DECEMBER 13: 12:00pm EST (This is a change for January only!!) Submissions past this deadline will not be paired!

DECEMBER 13-23: Pairs will be posted & then Selection of a Series and posting it for your pair
*Again, as I said earlier, please try to select for your pair ASAP in a separate post! Failure to do picks for your pair will be noted!
***Cut off on DECEMBER 20, 12:00pm EST!

**DECEMBER 20: Re-picks for those who didn’t get the pick

**CO-MODS: TCF Mods Trea, Lanelle, Paris, and Jenne are also around for assistance. PM us if you need assistance posting covers!

If you wish a FWYS thread for 2016 PM Trea!

message 4: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Jan 17, 2016 04:17PM) (new)

Trea's January 2016 Series List
I choose the Succubus Diairies series for Ezi
Ezi chose the Blakewell/Kenleigh series for me

1. The Capes by Rebecca Royce

Adrenaline Rush (The Capes, #2) by Rebecca Royce Last Ascension (The Capes, #3) by Rebecca Royce

2. Fatal by Marie Force
Fatal Deception (Fatal, #5) by Marie Force Fatal Mistake (Fatal, #6) by Marie Force Fatal Jeopardy (Fatal, #7) by Marie Force Fatal Scandal (Fatal, #8) by Marie Force Fatal Frenzy (Fatal, #9) by Marie Force

3. Magnificent Devices by Shelley Adina
Her Own Devices (Magnificent Devices, #2) by Shelley Adina Magnificent Devices (Magnificent Devices #3) by Shelley Adina Brilliant Devices (Magnificent Devices #4) by Shelley Adina A Lady of Resources A Steampunk Adventure Novel by Shelley Adina A Lady of Spirit A Steampunk Adventure Novel by Shelley Adina A Lady of Integrity A steampunk adventure novel (Magnificent Devices) (Volume 7) by Shelley Adina A Gentleman of Means (Magnificent Devices, #8) by Shelley Adina Devices Brightly Shining A Steampunk Christmas Novella (Magnificent Devices, #9) by Shelley Adina

4. Blakewell/Kenleigh by Pamela Clare
Carnal Gift (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy, #2) by Pamela Clare Ride the Fire (Blakewell/Kenleigh Family Trilogy, #3) by Pamela Clare

5. Adams Grove Series by Nancy Naigle
Wedding Cake and Big Mistakes (An Adams Grove Novel) by Nancy Naigle Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (An Adams Grove Novel) by Nancy Naigle Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove, #5) by Nancy Naigle Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6) by Nancy Naigle

January 2016 Finish What You Started Series Challenge
Blakewell/Kenleigh Series
1. Carnal Gift by Pamela Clare-1/10/16
2. Ride the Fire by Pamela Clare-1/17/16

message 5: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Jan 14, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

January 2016 FWYS - Series List
I choose for Trea: Blakewell/Kenleigh by Pamela Clare
Trea chooses for me: Succubus Diairies (Books 2-4)

1)Her Russian Protector series by Roxie Riviera (Books 5-9)
Sergei (Her Russian Protector, #5) by Roxie Rivera Sergei, Volume 2 (Her Russian Protector, #5.5) by Roxie Rivera Nikolai, Volume 2 (Her Russian Protector, #6) by Roxie Rivera Paper (Her Russian Protector, #6.1) by Roxie Rivera Lion's First Roar! (Her Russian Protector 6.1) by Roxie Rivera Kostya (Her Russian Protector, #7) by Roxie Rivera Alexei (Her Russian Protector, #8) by Roxie Rivera Ivan 2 (Her Russian Protector, #9) by Roxie Rivera

2) Masters of the Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair (Books 7-10)
This is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands, #7) by Cherise Sinclair If Only (Masters of the Shadowlands, #8) by Cherise Sinclair Show Me, Baby (Masters of the Shadowlands, #9) by Cherise Sinclair Servicing the Target (Masters of the Shadowlands, #10) by Cherise Sinclair

3)Guardians of the Eternity series by Alexandra Ivy (Books 5-12)
Darkness Unleashed (Guardians of Eternity, #5) by Alexandra Ivy Beyond the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #6) by Alexandra Ivy Devoured by Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #7) by Alexandra Ivy Bound By Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #8) by Alexandra Ivy Fear the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #9) by Alexandra Ivy Darkness Avenged (Guardians of Eternity, #10) by Alexandra Ivy Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #11) by Alexandra Ivy When Darkness Ends (Guardians of Eternity, #12) by Alexandra Ivy

4) Shifters by Rachel Vincent (Books 2-6)
Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent Pride (Shifters, #3) by Rachel Vincent Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent

5) Succubus Diairies (Books 2-4)
Succubi Like It Hot (Succubus Diaries, #2) by Jill Myles My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #3) by Jill Myles Succubi Are Forever (Succubus Diaries, #4) by Jill Myles

message 6: by Joanne (last edited Dec 14, 2015 08:09AM) (new)

Joanne January FWYS

Picked for me: Penryn & the End of Days

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss, #2) by Stephanie Perkins Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins

Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee
World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4) by Samantha Young Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5) by Samantha Young Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6) by Samantha Young

Brothers Sinister by Courtney Milan
The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2) by Courtney Milan The Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3) by Courtney Milan The Suffragette Scandal (Brothers Sinister, #4) by Courtney Milan

In Death by J.D Robb
Immortal in Death (In Death, #3) by J.D. Robb Rapture in Death (In Death, #4) by J.D. Robb Ceremony in Death (In Death, #5) by J.D. Robb Vengeance in Death (In Death, #6) by J.D. Robb Holiday in Death (In Death, #7) by J.D. Robb Midnight in Death (In Death, #7.5) by J.D. Robb Conspiracy in Death (In Death, #8) by J.D. Robb Loyalty in Death (In Death, #9) by J.D. Robb Witness in Death (In Death, #10) by J.D. Robb Judgement in Death (In Death #11) by J.D. Robb Betrayal in Death (In Death, #12) by J.D. Robb Interlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb Seduction in Death (In Death, #13) by J.D. Robb Reunion in Death (In Death, #14) by J.D. Robb Purity in Death (In Death, #15) by J.D. Robb Portrait in Death (In Death, #16) by J.D. Robb Imitation in Death (In Death, #17) by J.D. Robb Big Jack (In Death, #17.5) by J.D. Robb Divided in Death (In Death, #18) by J.D. Robb Visions in Death (In Death, #19) by J.D. Robb Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb Origin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Haunted in Death (In Death, #22.5) by J.D. Robb Born in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. Robb Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Eternity in Death (In Death, #24.5) by J.D. Robb Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death (In Death, #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Chaos in Death (In Death, #33.5) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (In Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb Devoted in Death (In Death, #41) by J.D. Robb Wonderment in Death (In Death, #41.5) by J.D. Robb Brotherhood in Death (In Death, #42) by J.D. Robb

message 7: by Zuzana (last edited Jan 03, 2016 02:07PM) (new)

Zuzana | 1059 comments Zuzana's January 2016 Shelf for Series to Finish:

*** Series finished in 2016: 0/10 ***

I pick for Donna: Preternatural Affairs
Donna picks for me: Sci-Regency

(view spoiler)

5) Sci-Regency by J.L. Langley (2, 3)
The Englor Affair (Sci-Regency #2) by J.L. Langley My Regelence Rake (Sci-Regency #3) by J.L. Langley

message 8: by ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ (last edited Dec 14, 2015 02:56PM) (new)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ | 482 comments ❤Stephanie's Finish What You Started Challenge

I pick for Shan: Alluring Indulgence

Kelby picks for me:

Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis
One in a Million (Lucky Harbor, #12) by Jill Shalvis Merry Christmas, Baby (Lucky Harbor, #12.5) by Jill Shalvis

(view spoiler)

message 9: by ☀Rachael☀ (last edited Dec 08, 2015 11:22PM) (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Rachael's January FWYS

1) Shadowchasers
Shadow Chase (Shadowchasers, #2) by Seressia Glass Shadow Fall (Shadowchasers, #3) by Seressia Glass

2) Grimm
Armageddon Rules (Grimm Agency, #2) by J.C. Nelson Wish Bound (Grimm Agency, #3) by J.C. Nelson

3) Enchanted inc
Much Ado About Magic (Enchanted, Inc., #5) by Shanna Swendson Once Upon Stilettos (Enchanted, Inc., #2) by Shanna Swendson Damsel Under Stress (Enchanted, Inc., #3) by Shanna Swendson Kiss and Spell (Enchanted, Inc., #7) by Shanna Swendson No Quest For The Wicked (Enchanted, Inc., #6) by Shanna Swendson

4) Gwen Sparks
Deceived (Gwen Sparks, #2) by Stephanie Nelson Coveted (Gwen Sparks, #3) by Stephanie Nelson Hexed (Gwen Sparks, #4) by Stephanie Nelson

5) Mageri
Impulse (Mageri, #3) by Dannika Dark Gravity (Mageri, #4) by Dannika Dark Shine (Mageri, #5) by Dannika Dark

message 10: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1775 comments Karen's Finish What You Started - January, 2016

Wicked Lovers by Shayla Black
His to Take (Wicked Lovers, #9) by Shayla BlackPure Wicked (Wicked Lovers, #9.5) by Shayla BlackWicked for You (Wicked Lovers, #10) by Shayla Black

Virgin River series by Robyn Carr
Angel's Peak (Virgin River, #10) by Robyn CarrMoonlight Road (Virgin River, #11) by Robyn CarrMidnight Kiss (Includes Virgin River, #12) by Robyn CarrPromise Canyon (Virgin River, #13) by Robyn Carr

Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis
The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill ShalvisHead Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) by Jill ShalvisLucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) by Jill ShalvisAt Last (Lucky Harbor, #5) by Jill Shalvis

Tangled by Emma Chase
Holy Frigging Matrimony A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5) by Emma ChaseTwisted (Tangled, #2) by Emma ChaseTamed (Tangled, #3) by Emma ChaseTied (Tangled, #4) by Emma Chase

Stage Dive by Kylie Scott
Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie ScottLead (Stage Dive, #3) by Kylie ScottDeep (Stage Dive, #4) by Kylie Scott

Black Nights by Julie Ann Walker
Thrill Ride (Black Knights Inc., #4) by Julie Ann WalkerBorn Wild (Black Knights Inc., #5) by Julie Ann WalkerHell for Leather (Black Knights Inc., #6) by Julie Ann WalkerFull Throttle (Black Knights Inc., #7) by Julie Ann WalkerToo Hard to Handle (Black Knights Inc., #8) by Julie Ann Walker

Kelby *TwistedCactusReads* (twistedcactusreads) | 364 comments Kelby's January Finish What You Started Challenge

Body Farm Series
The Bone Thief (Body Farm, #5) by Jefferson Bass The Bone Yard (Body Farm, #6) by Jefferson Bass The Inquisitor's Key (Body Farm #7) by Jefferson Bass Cut to the Bone (Body Farm, #8) by Jefferson Bass The Breaking Point (Body Farm, #9) by Jefferson Bass

The League Series
Born of Silence (The League, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Fury (The League, #8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Defiance (The League, #9) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Betrayal (The League, #10) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Fallen Angels Series
Envy (Fallen Angels, #3) by J.R. Ward Rapture (Fallen Angels, #4) by J.R. Ward Possession (Fallen Angels, #5) by J.R. Ward Immortal (Fallen Angels, #6) by J.R. Ward

Throne of Glass Series
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas

Temperance Brennan Series
Deadly Decisions (Temperance Brennan, #3) by Kathy Reichs Fatal Voyage (Temperance Brennan, #4) by Kathy Reichs Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan, #5) by Kathy Reichs Bare Bones (Temperance Brennan, #6) by Kathy Reichs Monday Mourning (Temperance Brennan, #7) by Kathy Reichs Cross Bones (Temperance Brennan, #8) by Kathy Reichs ....

message 12: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Dec 08, 2015 11:30AM) (new)

Attention! If you track your Finish What You Started Series via a special yearly thread in this topic folder and wish a thread set up for 2016, PM Trea with your request and what your goal will be for 2016. Ezi will handle any requests that come in after December 25th.

message 13: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Feb 05, 2016 08:22PM) (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments ~Melissa's~ January Finish What You Started Challenge
I pick for Joanne: Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee
Colleen picks for me: Jane Yellowrock

Jane Yellowrock
Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, #3) by Faith Hunter - done
Raven Cursed (Jane Yellowrock, #4) by Faith Hunter
(view spoiler)

message 14: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited Dec 14, 2015 09:34AM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1371 comments Danielle T's January FWYS List
Logan picked Men of Midnight for Me
I picked KGI for Debbie (Doc)

The Associates:
Off the Edge (The Associates, #2) by Carolyn Crane Into the Shadows (The Associates, #3) by Carolyn Crane Behind the Mask (The Associates #4) by Carolyn Crane

Deep in Your Veins:
The Bite That Binds (Deep In Your Veins, #2) by Suzanne Wright Taste of Torment (Deep In Your Veins, #3) by Suzanne Wright Consumed (Deep in Your Veins, #4) by Suzanne Wright Fractured (Deep In Your Veins, #5) by Suzanne Wright

Line of Duty:
Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3) by Tessa Bailey Asking for Trouble (Line of Duty, #4) by Tessa Bailey Staking His Claim (Line of Duty, #5) by Tessa Bailey

Men of Midnight:
Midnight Vengeance (Men of Midnight #1) by Lisa Marie Rice Midnight Promises (Men of Midnight, #2) by Lisa Marie Rice Midnight Fire (Men of Midnight, #4) by Lisa Marie Rice

Brodies of Alaska:
Against the Heart (The Brodies of Alaska, #0.5) by Kat Martin Against the Sky (The Brodies of Alaska, #2) by Kat Martin Against the Tide (The Brodies of Alaska, #3) by Kat Martin

message 15: by Donna (last edited Dec 14, 2015 12:44PM) (new)

Donna (dkflynn33) | 717 comments January FWYS

I picked Sci-Regency series for Zuzanna.
Zuzanna picked Preternatural Affairs series for me.

1. Vampirates Series by Justin Somper
Read book 1
Dead Deep (Vampirates, #1.5) by Justin Somper Tide of Terror (Vampirates, #2) by Justin Somper Blood Captain (Vampirates, #3) by Justin Somper Black Heart (Vampirates, #4) by Justin Somper Empire of Night (Vampirates, #5) by Justin Somper Immortal War (Vampirates, #6) by Justin Somper

2. Of Witches & Warlocks by Lacey Weatherford
Read 1-3
The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks, #4) by Lacey Weatherford Possession of Souls (Of Witches and Warlocks, #5) by Lacey Weatherford

3. Preternatural Affairs by S.M. Reine
read books 1-3
Shadow Burns (Preternatural Affairs, #4) by S.M. Reine Deadly Wrong (Preternatural Affairs, #5) by S.M. Reine Ashes and Arsenic (Preternatural Affairs, #6) by S.M. Reine

4. World of Hetar by Bertrice Small
Read book 2
Lara (World of Hetar #1) by Bertrice Small The Twilight Lord (World of Hetar #3) by Bertrice Small The Sorceress of Belmair (World of Hetar #4) by Bertrice Small The Shadow Queen (World of Hetar #5) by Bertrice Small Crown of Destiny (World of Hetar #6) by Bertrice Small

5. Grimm Chronicles
read 1-6
The Giant Slayer (The Grimm Chronicles #7) by Isabella Fontaine Darkness Rising (The Grimm Chronicles #8) by Isabella Fontaine Malevolence (The Grimm Chronicles #9) by Isabella Fontaine The Black Towers (The Grimm Chronicles #10) by Isabella Fontaine A Dance With Death (The Grimm Chronicles episodes 11 and 12) by Ken Brosky

message 16: by Dee (new)

Dee (phonebooklady) Vampire for Hire by J.R. Rain
Moon Dragon (Vampire for Hire, #10) by J.R. Rain Vampire Sun (Vampire for Hire, #9) by J.R. Rain

The Shadows Shifter by A.C. Arthur
Passion's Prey (The Shadow Shifters, #3) by A.C. Arthur Shifter's Claim (The Shadow Shifters, #4) by A.C. Arthur Hunger's Mate (The Shadow Shifters, #5) by A.C. Arthur

Dark Ink Chronicles by Elle Jasper
Everdark (Dark Ink Chronicles, #2) by Elle Jasper Eventide (Dark Ink Chronicles, #3) by Elle Jasper Black Fallen (Dark Ink Chronicles, #4) by Elle Jasper Darklove (Dark Ink Chronicles, #5) by Elle Jasper

Kitty Norville by Carrie Vaughn
Kitty Rocks the House (Kitty Norville, #11) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty in the Underworld (Kitty Norville, #12) by Carrie Vaughn Low Midnight (Kitty Norville, #13) by Carrie Vaughn Kitty Saves the World (Kitty Norville, #14) by Carrie Vaughn

Even Gods Fall in Love by Lynne Connolly
Mad for Love (Even Gods Fall in Love, #2) by Lynne Connolly Arrows of Desire (Even Gods Fall in Love, #3) by Lynne Connolly

message 17: by Wendi (last edited Jan 21, 2016 10:46AM) (new)

Wendi | 65 comments TCF: Wendi Jane's January FWYS

I picked Kate Daniel series for Colleen.

KathyD picked ✔ Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. James Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James for me. (Completed Jan 17, 15)

(view spoiler)

message 18: by PepperP0t (last edited Dec 13, 2015 02:50PM) (new)

PepperP0t I chose Into the Fire for Susan A.

Gea chose Hathaways for me

(view spoiler)

Hathaways (Books 2 - 5)
Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2) by Lisa Kleypas A Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5) by Lisa Kleypas Tempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4) by Lisa Kleypas Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) by Lisa Kleypas

message 19: by Debbie (Doc) (last edited Dec 15, 2015 02:32AM) (new)

Debbie (Doc) | 1496 comments Debbie's January FWYS

I chose the Shadow Shifters for Dee
Danielle chose KGI for me:

KGI

Whispers in the Dark (KGI, #4) by Maya Banks Echoes at Dawn (KGI, #5) by Maya Banks Softly at Sunrise (KGI, #5.5) by Maya Banks Shades of Gray (KGI, #6) by Maya Banks Forged in Steele (KGI, #7) by Maya Banks

In Death

Divided in Death (In Death, #18) by J.D. RobbVisions in Death (In Death, #19) by J.D. RobbSurvivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. RobbOrigin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. RobbMemory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. RobbBorn in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. RobbInnocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. RobbCreation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. RobbStrangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. RobbSalvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. RobbPromises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. RobbKindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. RobbFantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. RobbIndulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. RobbTreachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. RobbNew York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. RobbCelebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb

Cut & Run
Ball & Chain (Cut & Run, #8) by Abigail RouxCrash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9) by Abigail Roux

Virgin River

Angel's Peak (Virgin River, #10) by Robyn CarrMoonlight Road (Virgin River, #11) by Robyn CarrMidnight Kiss (Includes Virgin River, #12) by Robyn CarrPromise Canyon (Virgin River, #13) by Robyn CarrWild Man Creek (Virgin River, #14) by Robyn CarrHarvest Moon (Virgin River, #15) by Robyn CarrBring Me Home for Christmas (Virgin River, #16) by Robyn CarrHidden Summit (Virgin River, #17) by Robyn CarrRedwood Bend (Virgin River, #18) by Robyn CarrSunrise Point (Virgin River, #19) by Robyn CarrMy Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #20) by Robyn Carr

The Thirds

Against the Grain (THIRDS #5) by Charlie CochetCatch a Tiger by the Tail (THIRDS #6) by Charlie Cochet

message 20: by Kat (last edited Dec 08, 2015 06:12PM) (new)

Kat (bookworm2017) Mike Lockyer
Never Look Back (DI Mike Lockyer, #1) by Clare Donoghue No Place to Die A DI Mike Lockyer Novel 2 by Clare Donoghue
Ash Henderson
Birthdays for the Dead by Stuart MacBride A Song for the Dying (Ash Henderson, #2) by Stuart MacBride

DS Ian Peterson:
Cold Sacrifice (DS Ian Peterson #1) by Leigh Russell Race To Death by Leigh Russell Blood Axe (DS Ian Peterson Murder Investigation) by Leigh Russell

message 21: by Theo (last edited Dec 13, 2015 07:24PM) (new)

Theo | 1792 comments Theo's January 2016 FWYS List:

Shan chooses for me: Song of the Lioness
I choose for LaurLa: Games

5) Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce (Books 3-4)
The Woman Who Rides Like a Man (Song of the Lioness, #3) by Tamora Pierce Lioness Rampant (Song of the Lioness, #4) by Tamora Pierce

(view spoiler)

message 22: by Joyce (last edited Dec 14, 2015 06:59PM) (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 588 comments I picked Dreams for Kay

Nichole picked Everneath for me

Buffy the vampire slayer by multiple authors
The Book of Fours (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #23) by Nancy Holder Blackout (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) by Keith R.A. DeCandido Immortal (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #9) by Christopher Golden Visitors (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #18) by Laura Anne Gilman Chosen (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Novelizations, #13) by Nancy Holder Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 2 (BTVS Collection #2) by Nancy Holder Spike and Dru Pretty Maids All in a Row (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) by Christopher Golden Return to Chaos (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #17) by Craig Shaw Gardner Resurrecting Ravana (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #13) by Ray Garton Ghoul Trouble (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #4) by John Passarella Obsidian Fate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #20) by Diana G. Gallagher Chaos Bleeds (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 5, #7) by James A. Moore Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 3 (BTVS Collection #3) by Christopher Golden Deep Water (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #21) by Laura Anne Gilman Here Be Monsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #22) by Cameron Dokey Unnatural Selection (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #19) by Mel Odom Power of Persuasion (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #12) by Elizabeth Massie Tempted Champions (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 5, #3) by Yvonne Navarro Blood and Fog (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7-8, #6) by Nancy Holder Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #10) by Diana G. Gallagher The Wisdom of War (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 5, #2) by Christopher Golden Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7-8, #4) by Diana G. Gallagher Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vol. 1 by John Vornholt Revenant (Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 3, #11) by Mel Odom

Elemental Witch by Anya Bast
Witch Blood (Elemental Witches, #2) by Anya Bast Witch Heart (Elemental Witches, #3) by Anya Bast Witch Fury (Elemental Witches, #4) by Anya Bast

Everneath by Brodi Ashton

Neverfall (Everneath, #1.5) by Brodi Ashton Everbound (Everneath, #2) by Brodi Ashton Evertrue (Everneath, #3) by Brodi Ashton

Lux by Jennifer Armentrout

Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Shadows (Lux, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Oblivion (Lux, #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Wedding (Lux, #5.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Temperence Brennen by Kathy Reichs
Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan, #5) by Kathy Reichs Bare Bones (Temperance Brennan, #6) by Kathy Reichs Monday Mourning (Temperance Brennan, #7) by Kathy Reichs Cross Bones (Temperance Brennan, #8) by Kathy Reichs Break No Bones (Temperance Brennan, #9) by Kathy Reichs Bones to Ashes (Temperance Brennan, #10) by Kathy Reichs Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan, #11) by Kathy Reichs 206 Bones (Temperance Brennan, #12) by Kathy Reichs Spider Bones (Temperance Brennan, #13) by Kathy Reichs Flash and Bones (Temperance Brennan, #14) by Kathy Reichs Bones Are Forever (Temperance Brennan, #15) by Kathy Reichs Bones in Her Pocket (Temperance Brennan, #15.5) by Kathy Reichs Bones of the Lost (Temperance Brennan, #16) by Kathy Reichs Swamp Bones A Novella (Temperance Brennan, #16.5) by Kathy Reichs Bones Never Lie (Temperance Brennan, #17) by Kathy Reichs

message 23: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Dec 09, 2015 05:46PM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 902 comments Kathy's Finish What You Started January List

Brown Siblings
Coming Undone (Brown Siblings, #2) by Lauren Dane Inside Out (Brown Siblings, #3) by Lauren Dane Never Enough (Brown Siblings, #4) by Lauren Dane Laid Open (Brown Siblings, #5) by Lauren Dane Drawn Together (Brown Siblings, #6) by Lauren Dane

Dartmouth Cobras
Breakaway (The Dartmouth Cobras, #3) by Bianca Sommerland Offside (The Dartmouth Cobras, #4) by Bianca Sommerland Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5) by Bianca Sommerland Iron Cross (The Dartmouth Cobras #6) by Bianca Sommerland

Fallen Angels
Rapture (Fallen Angels, #4) by J.R. Ward Possession (Fallen Angels, #5) by J.R. Ward Immortal (Fallen Angels, #6) by J.R. Ward

Play-by-Play
One Sweet Ride (Play by Play, #6) by Jaci Burton Holiday Games (Play by Play, #6.5) by Jaci Burton Melting the Ice (Play by Play, #7) by Jaci Burton Straddling the Line (Play by Play, #8) by Jaci Burton Holiday on Ice (Play by Play, #8.5) by Jaci Burton Quarterback Draw (Play by Play, #9) by Jaci Burton All Wound Up (Play by Play, #10) by Jaci Burton Hot Holiday Nights (Play-by-Play, #10.5) by Jaci Burton

Reed Brothers
Reagan's Revenge and Ending Emily's Engagement (The Reed Brothers, #3.6) by Tammy Falkner Only One (The Reed Brothers, #5.5) by Tammy Falkner Beautiful Bride (The Reed Brothers, #5.6) by Tammy Falkner Christmas with the Reeds (The Reed Brothers, #6.5) by Tammy Falkner Good Girl Gone (The Reed Brothers, #7) by Tammy Falkner While We Waited (The Reed Brothers, #8) by Tammy Falkner Holding Her Hand (Reed Brothers, #9) by Tammy Falkner

message 24: by Logan (last edited Dec 13, 2015 06:53PM) (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Logan's January 2016 FWYS

I choose for Danielle: Men of Midnight
Kay (Brigidsmomma) chooses for me: Elemental Assassin

Elemental Assassin series
Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) by Jennifer Estep By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) by Jennifer Estep Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) by Jennifer Estep Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) by Jennifer Estep Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) by Jennifer Estep The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) by Jennifer Estep Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13) by Jennifer Estep Bitter Bite (Elemental Assassin, #14) by Jennifer Estep

(view spoiler)

message 25: by ~Michelle~ (last edited Dec 13, 2015 07:13PM) (new)

~Michelle~ (mlundy5) January 2016 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge:
~Michelle~'s Shelves

I chose Line of Duty for Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿.
Dee chose Stephanie Plum for me.

1. Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum, #21) by Janet Evanovich Tricky Twenty-Two (Stephanie Plum, #22) by Janet Evanovich

2. Women's Murder Club Series by James Patterson
11th Hour (Women's Murder Club, #11) by James Patterson 12th of Never (Women's Murder Club, #12) by James Patterson Unlucky 13 (Women’s Murder Club, #13) by James Patterson 14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club, #14) by James Patterson 15th Affair (Women's Murder Club #15) by James Patterson

3. Hitchhiker's Guide Series by Douglas Adams
Life, the Universe and Everything (Hitchhiker's Guide, #3) by Douglas Adams So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish (Hitchhiker's Guide, #4) by Douglas Adams Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Guide, #5) by Douglas Adams

4. Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3) by Ransom Riggs

message 26: by Louise (last edited Jan 29, 2016 11:31PM) (new)

Louise | 1127 comments January 2016 FWYS
Susan A picks for me The Coaches Boys
I pick for Kelby Fallen Angels

1. The Coaches Boys
A Hero for Holly (The Coach's Boys #2) by Kristy K. James A Harry Situation (The Coach's Boys #3) by Kristy K. James Her Best Friend Jon (Coach's Boys, #4) by Kristy K. James Darby's Dilemma A Coach's Boys Special Edition (The Coach's Boys Series #6) by Kristy K. James Code Red Christmas (The Coach's Boys Series #5) by Kristy K. James The Detective's Second Chance (The Coach's Boys Series #7) by Kristy K. James

2. New Breeds
Deadly Call (New Breeds, #2) by Martha Bourke Mating Call (New Breeds #3) by Martha Bourke Desperate Call (New Breed Novels Book 5) by Martha Bourke

3. Women's Murder Club
14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club, #14) by James Patterson 15th Affair (Women's Murder Club #15) by James Patterson

4. Once Upon a Romance
Waking Sleeping Beauty (Once Upon A Romance, #2) by Laurie LeClair Making A Splash (Once Upon A Romance #8) by Laurie LeClair Taming McGruff (Once Upon A Romance, #3) by Laurie LeClair The Reluctant Beauty (Once Upon A Romance, #4) by Laurie LeClair Awakened By A Kiss (Once Upon A Romance, #5) by Laurie LeClair Tangled at First Sight (Once Upon a Romance #6) by Laurie LeClair Finding Mr. Just Right (Once Upon A Romance #7) by Laurie LeClair

5. Princess Diaries
Princess in the Spotlight (The Princess Diaries, #2) by Meg Cabot Princess in Waiting (The Princess Diaries, #4) by Meg Cabot Forever Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10) by Meg Cabot Princess in Pink (The Princess Diaries, #5) by Meg Cabot Princess in Training (The Princess Diaries, #6) by Meg Cabot Party Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7) by Meg Cabot Princess Mia (The Princess Diaries, #9) by Meg Cabot Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8) by Meg Cabot Project Princess (The Princess Diaries, #4.5) by Meg Cabot The Princess Present (The Princess Diaries, #6.5) by Meg Cabot Valentine Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7.75) by Meg Cabot Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11) by Meg Cabot Princess Lessons (The Princess Diaries, #4.1) by Meg Cabot Holiday Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10.1) by Meg Cabot Perfect Princess (The Princess Diaries, #10.5) by Meg Cabot Sweet Sixteen Princess (The Princess Diaries, #7.5) by Meg Cabot

A Hero for Holly (The Coach's Boys #2) by Kristy K. James 26/01/16
A Harry Situation (The Coach's Boys #3) by Kristy K. James 16/01/16
Her Best Friend Jon (Coach's Boys, #4) by Kristy K. James 17/01/16

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 15, 2015 12:16AM) (new)

January 2016 FWYS

Lux series
Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Oblivion (Lux, #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

(view spoiler)

message 28: by Gea (new)

Gea (gea89) | 824 comments January 2016 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge

Pretty by M. Leighton (2-3):
All the Pretty Poses (Pretty, #2) by M. Leighton All Things Pretty (Pretty, #3) by M. Leighton

Sassy Mates by Milly Taiden (2-4):
A Mate's Bite (Sassy Mates, #2) by Milly Taiden Unexpectedly Mated (Sassy Mates, #3) by Milly Taiden The Mate Challenge (Sassy Mates, #4) by Milly Taiden

Seaside by Rachel Van Dyken (0.5-4.5):
Pull (Seaside, #2) by Rachel Van Dyken Shatter (Seaside, #3) by Rachel Van Dyken Forever (Seaside, #3.5) by Rachel Van Dyken Fall (Seaside, #4) by Rachel Van Dyken Eternal (Seaside, #4.5) by Rachel Van Dyken

Feral Breed Motorcycle Club by Ellis Leigh (2-6):
Claiming His Need (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #2) by Ellis Leigh Claiming His Witch (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #3) by Ellis Leigh Claiming Their Forever (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #3.5) by Ellis Leigh Claiming His Beauty (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #4) by Ellis Leigh Claiming His Fire (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #5) by Ellis Leigh Claiming His Desire (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club #6) by Ellis Leigh

Vampires in America by D.B. Reynolds (2-9):
Jabril (Vampires in America, #2) by D.B. Reynolds Rajmund (Vampires in America, #3) by D.B. Reynolds Sophia (Vampires in America, #4) by D.B. Reynolds Duncan (Vampires in America, #5) by D.B. Reynolds Lucas (Vampires In America, #6) by D.B. Reynolds Aden (Vampires in America, #7) by D.B. Reynolds Vincent (Vampires in America, #8) by D.B. Reynolds Deception (Vampires in America, #9) by D.B. Reynolds

message 29: by LaurLa (last edited Dec 17, 2015 04:59AM) (new)

LaurLa | 2551 comments 2016 FWYS - January Series List

I pick for: Gea
Vampires in America by D.B. Reynolds

Picks for me: theo
Games - Jessica Clare

Bayou Heat - Alexandra Ivy & Lauren Wright - Books 3-18 (9)
Bayon / Jean-Baptiste (Bayou Heat, #3-4) by Alexandra Ivy Talon/Xavier (Bayou Heat, #5-6) by Alexandra Ivy Sebastian/Aristide (Bayou Heat, #7-8) by Alexandra Ivy Bayou Noël (Bayou Heat, #8.5) by Alexandra Ivy Lian / Roch (Bayou Heat, #9-10) by Alexandra Ivy Hakan/Severin (Bayou Heat, #11-12) by Alexandra Ivy Angel/Hiss (Bayou Heat, #13-14) by Alexandra Ivy Michel/Striker (Bayou Heat, #15-16) by Alexandra Ivy Rage/Killian (Bayou Heat, #17-18) by Alexandra Ivy

Games - Jessica Clare - Books 4-6 (5)
Bedroom Games (Games, #4) by Jessica Clare Reindeer Games (Games, #4.5) by Jessica Clare Body Games (Games, #5) by Jessica Clare Pleasure Games (Games, #5.5; Invitation to Eden #23) by Jessica Clare Partner Games (Games, #6) by Jessica Clare

Richmond Rogues - Kate Angell - Books 3-5 (4)
Strike Zone (Richmond Rogues, #3) by Kate Angell Sliding Home (Richmond Rogues, #4) by Kate Angell Ho, Humbug, Ho (Richmond Rogues, #4.5) by Kate Angell Sweet Spot (Richmond Rogues, #5) by Kate Angell

Laurel Heights - Kate Perry - Books 10-11 (2)
Loved by You (Laurel Heights, #10) by Kate Perry Wrapped in You (Laurel Heights, #11) by Kate Perry

Modern Arrangements - Sadie Grubor - Books 2-3 (2)
Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements, #2) by Sadie Grubor Happily Ever Addendum (Modern Arrangements, #3) by Sadie Grubor

message 30: by Nichole (last edited Jan 29, 2016 05:54PM) (new)

Nichole | 1862 comments Nichole's January FWYS List

The Rules of Scoundrels
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2) by Sarah MacLean No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3) by Sarah MacLean Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4) by Sarah MacLean

Bluebonnet Series
The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male (Bluebonnet, #2) by Jessica Clare The Expert's Guide to Driving a Man Wild (Bluebonnet, #3) by Jessica Clare The Virgin's Guide to Misbehaving (Bluebonnet, #4) by Jessica Clare

Immortals After Dark
MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #14) by Kresley Cole Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #15) by Kresley Cole Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #16) by Kresley Cole

Sevenwaters
Heir to Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters, #4) by Juliet Marillier Seer of Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters #5) by Juliet Marillier Flame of Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters, #6) by Juliet Marillier

Charley Davidson
Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7) by Darynda Jones Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8) by Darynda Jones The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9) by Darynda Jones

I pick for Joyce: Everneath
Karen picks for me: The Rules of Scoundrels

message 31: by Colleen (last edited Dec 14, 2015 12:54PM) (new)

Colleen (colls) | 491 comments Colleen's FWYS January shelf

I choose Jane Yellowrock for ~Melissa~
Wendi Jane chooses Kate Daniels for me

Medicus Investigation books 4-6
Caveat Emptor (Gaius Petreius Ruso, #4) by Ruth Downie Semper Fidelis (Gaius Petreius Ruso, #5) by Ruth Downie Tabula Rasa (Gaius Petreius Ruso, #6) by Ruth Downie

Temeraire books 3-9
Black Powder War (Temeraire #3) by Naomi Novik Empire of Ivory (Temeraire, #4) by Naomi Novik Victory of Eagles (Temeraire, #5) by Naomi Novik Tongues of Serpents (Temeraire, #6) by Naomi Novik Crucible of Gold (Temeraire, #7) by Naomi Novik League of Dragons (Temeraire, #9) by Naomi Novik

Walt Longmire books 7-11
Hell Is Empty (Walt Longmire, #7) by Craig Johnson Divorce Horse (Walt Longmire #7.1) by Craig Johnson As The Crow Flies (Walt Longmire, #8) by Craig Johnson A Serpent's Tooth (Walt Longmire, #9) by Craig Johnson Any Other Name (Walt Longmire, #10) by Craig Johnson Dry Bones (Walt Longmire, #11) by Craig Johnson

The Expanse books 2-5
Caliban's War (Expanse, #2) by James S.A. Corey Abaddon's Gate (Expanse, #3) by James S.A. Corey Cibola Burn (Expanse, #4) by James S.A. Corey Nemesis Games (Expanse, #5) by James S.A. Corey

Kate Daniels books 5-8
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) by Ilona Andrews Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) by Ilona Andrews

message 32: by Kay (Brigidsmomma) (last edited Dec 15, 2015 07:42AM) (new)

Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton (brigidsmomma) | 565 comments Brigidsmomma's 2016 FWYS for Jan:

I pick Elemental Assassin series
Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) by Jennifer Estep By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) by Jennifer Estep Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) by Jennifer Estep, etc. for Logan

Joyce Picks Dreams:
Dream Doctor (Dreams, #2) by J.J. DiBenedettoDream Child (Dreams, #3) by J.J. DiBenedettoDream Family (Dreams, #4) by J.J. DiBenedetto, etc. for me

Libby Sarjeant:
Murder In Bloom (Libby Sarjeant Mysteries 5) by Lesley Cookman Murder In The Green (Libby Serjeant Murder Mysteries) by Lesley Cookman Murder Imperfect by Lesley Cookman Murder to Music by Lesley Cookman Murder at the Manor by Lesley Cookman Murder by Magic by Lesley Cookman Murder in the Monastery by Lesley Cookman Murder in the Dark by Lesley Cookman Murder in a Different Place by Lesley Cookman Murder Out of Tune by Lesley Cookman Murder in the Blood - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery #15 by Lesley Cookman

Pitkirtly Series:
Frozen in Crime (Pitkirtly Mysteries #5) by Cecilia Peartree The Queen of Scots Mystery (Pitkirtly Mysteries #6) by Cecilia Peartree A Tasteful Crime (Pitkirtly Mysteries, #7) by Cecilia Peartree The Christmas Puzzle (Pitkirtly Mysteries #8) by Cecilia Peartree Death in a Cold Spring (Pitkirtly Mysteries Book 9) by Cecilia Peartree Closer to Death in a Garden (Pitkirtly Mysteries Book 10) by Cecilia Peartree

Dreams:
Dream Doctor (Dreams, #2) by J.J. DiBenedetto Dream Child (Dreams, #3) by J.J. DiBenedetto Dream Family (Dreams, #4) by J.J. DiBenedetto Betty & Howard's Excellent Adventure (Dream, #4.5) by J.J. DiBenedetto Waking Dream (Dreams, #5) by J.J. DiBenedetto Dream Reunion (Dreams, #6) by J.J. DiBenedetto Dream Home (Dreams, #7) by J.J. DiBenedetto Dream Vacation (Dream Series, Book 8) by J.J. DiBenedetto Fever Dream (Dream Series, Book 9) by J.J. DiBenedetto Dream Wedding (Dream Series, Book 10) by J.J. DiBenedetto

Jillian Bradley:
From the Clutches of Evil, Book 3 by Nancy Jill Thames The Mark of Eden (Jillian Bradley, # 4) by Nancy Jill Thames Pacific Beach ( A Jillian Bradley Mystery, #5) by Nancy Jill Thames Waiting for Santa (Jillian Bradley Mystery #6) by Nancy Jill Thames The Ruby of Siam (A Jillian Bradley Mystery, #7) by Nancy Jill Thames The Long Trip Home (A Jillian Bradley Mystery, #8) by Nancy Jill Thames

Hunt for Justice:
Twisted Justice (Justice Series # 2) by Diane Capri Secret Justice (Justice Series #3) by Diane Capri Wasted Justice (Justice Series #4) by Diane Capri Raw Justice (Justice Series # 5) by Diane Capri Mistaken Justice (Justice Series # 6) by Diane Capri Fatal Enemy (Jess Kimball Thriller) by Diane Capri Flight 12 A Jess Kimball Thriller (Flight 12 Begins Series) by Diane Capri

message 33: by Susan A (last edited Jan 14, 2016 09:10PM) (new)

Susan A | 1623 comments Susan A's FWYS January 2016

I pick for Lousie: The Coaches' Boys

PepperPot picks for me:

Into the Fire by Mia West
Forge (Into the Fire #3) by Mia West Quench (Into the Fire #4) by Mia West Hone (Into the Fire #5) by Mia West

(view spoiler)

message 34: by Shan ~A~ (last edited Jan 17, 2016 02:36PM) (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 454 comments January 2016 FWYS - Series List
I pick for Theo
❤Stephanie pick for me

Love by Numbers
Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord (Love By Numbers, #2) by Sarah MacLean Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers, #3) by Sarah MacLean

In Death ~ only listed books 4-11
Rapture in Death (In Death, #4) by J.D. Robb Ceremony in Death (In Death, #5) by J.D. Robb Vengeance in Death (In Death, #6) by J.D. Robb Holiday in Death (In Death, #7) by J.D. Robb Conspiracy in Death (In Death, #8) by J.D. Robb
Loyalty in Death (In Death, #9) by J.D. Robb Witness in Death (In Death, #10) by J.D. Robb Judgement in Death (In Death #11) by J.D. Robb etc....

Oklahoma Nights
Two Times as Hot (Oklahoma Nights, #2) by Cat Johnson Three Weeks with a Bull Rider (Oklahoma Nights, #3) by Cat Johnson

Alluring Indulgence
Travis (Alluring Indulgence, #3) by Nicole Edwards Holidays with the Walker Brothers (Alluring Indulgence, #4) by Nicole Edwards Ethan (Alluring Indulgence, #5) by Nicole Edwards Braydon (Alluring Indulgence, #6) by Nicole Edwards Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence, #7) by Nicole Edwards Brendon (Alluring Indulgence, #8) by Nicole Edwards

Rough Riders
Gone Country (Rough Riders, #14) by Lorelei James Short Rides (Rough Riders, #14.5) by Lorelei James Redneck Romeo (Rough Riders, #15) by Lorelei James Cowboy Take Me Away (Rough Riders, #16) by Lorelei James Long Time Gone (Rough Riders, #16.5) by Lorelei James

message 35: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Pairings Post!
You must enter a new comment with your picks for the person you are paired with as well as update your shelf post with your picks! DO NOT scroll to find the name of the person you are paired with, it can lead to picking for the wrong person! Please use the links provided!

Trea picks for Ezinwanyi
Joanne picks for Kat
Zuzanna picks for Donna
❤Stephanie picks for Shan
*Rachael* picks for Karen
Karen ♐ picks for ♥KathyD♥
Kelby picks for ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Lothaire Dacianoღ♥ღ
~Melissa~ picks for Joanne
Danielle picks for Debbie (Doc)
Donna picks for Zuzana
Dee picks for ~Michelle~
Wendi Jane picks for Colleen
PepperPot picks for Susan A
Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿ picks for *Rachael*
Debbie (Doc) picks for Dee
Kat picks for Karen ♐
Theo picks for LaurLa
Joyce picks for Kay (Brigidsmomma)
♥KathyD♥ picks for Wendi Jane
Logan picks for Danielle
~Michelle~ picks for Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿
Louise picks for Kelby
Karen picks for Nichole
Gea picks for PepperPot
LaurLa picks for Gea
Nichole picks for Joyce
Colleen picks for ~Melissa~
Kay (Brigidsmomma) picks for Logan
Susan A picks for Louise
Shan picks for Theo
Ezinwanyi picks for Trea

Please excuse any mistakes, I've been sick with a horrible cold this weekend! Message me if there are problems!

message 36: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Ezi, I pick the Succubus Diairies for you! Hopefully, you can finish it out and kick off your new year with a good start!

message 37: by Zuzana (last edited Dec 13, 2015 10:55AM) (new)

Zuzana | 1059 comments Donna, I pick Preternatural Affairs for you. I read the blurbs and the series sounds quite interesting.

Colds are no fun. Get well soon, Trea!

message 38: by Debbie (Doc) (new)

Debbie (Doc) | 1496 comments Dee, I pick the Shadow Shifters for you. Looks like a good series and one that I might be interested in.

Happy Reading!

message 39: by Karen ♐ (last edited Dec 13, 2015 11:16AM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1775 comments Kathy D, I pick Play-by-Play for you. I have so many recommendations for that series. Hope you like it!

message 40: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Zuzana wrote: "Donna, I pick Preternatural Affairs for you. I read the blurbs and the series sounds quite interesting.

Colds are no fun. Get well soon, Trea!"

Thanks, Zuzana! Hopefully, I'll be well before Christmas!

message 41: by PepperP0t (last edited Dec 13, 2015 11:30AM) (new)

PepperP0t I'm choosing Into the Fire for Susan A. because it looks and sounds so naughty. Happy Reading!

Feel better Trea!

message 42: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Kat, I choose the Mike Lockyer series for you. It looks good!

message 43: by ~Michelle~ (new)

~Michelle~ (mlundy5) Jess ✿Books Are My Obsession✿, I am picking Line of Duty for you because - holy smokes - those covers and those descriptions. WOW!

I hope you enjoy reading them! :)

message 44: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Danielle

I pick the Men of Midnight series for you. Enjoy!

message 45: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

PepperP0t wrote: "I'm choosing Into the Fire for
Susan A.
because it looks and sounds so naughty. Happy Reading!

Feel better Trea!"

Thanks, Pepper!

message 46: by Susan A (new)

Susan A | 1623 comments Lousie

I pick the Coaches' boys. It looks cute.

message 47: by Susan A (new)

Susan A | 1623 comments PepperP0t wrote: "I'm choosing Into the Fire for
Susan A.
because it looks and sounds so naughty. Happy Reading!

Feel better Trea!"

Excellent! Thanks!

message 48: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 2551 comments Gea, I pick for you:
Vampires in America by D.B. Reynolds

You have the most number in this series, so hopefully this gets you started off on the year right!!

message 49: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1862 comments Joyce, I pick for you...

Everneath Series

I hope you enjoy!

message 50: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 902 comments Wendi Jane wrote: "TCF: Wendi Jane's January FWYS

1.Dreg Chronicles
Havoc (Dred Chronicles, #2) by Ann AguirreBreakout (Dred Chronicles, #3) by Ann Aguirre

2.Darkest Powers
The Awakening (Darkest Powers, #2) by Kelley ArmstrongThe Reckoning (Darkest Powers, #3) by Kelley Armstrong

3.Fi..."

Hi Wendi Jane...I pick 50 Shades for January.
Happy reading!

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.