SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Archive: Expired Challenges > I've Started So I'll Finish 2014 - The Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 555 comments I've Started So I'll Finish - 2014 - The Trilogy

1st January to 31st December 2014

OK, lets try this for the third year in a row. This is a chance to get up to date in some series - or at least get as far as you can!

The rules are still the same - Set yourself a target - you have two options:
Number of Series
or
Number of Books

The Rules
* Any genre is allowed.
* There has to be at least 2 books that you need to read to get up to date/finish the series (if you are going the series route).
* If you're getting up to the current release in a series, then it should be current as at 30th November (that way if it has a book coming out in December it's your call whether or not to include it).
* You can include the short stories/novellas between books if you wish.
* Audiobooks and re-reads are fine (as long as you read it properly - no skimming.

If you don't have all the books you need to get up to date (e.g you have 4 out of 5), then use the books you have.

Add/change series as you go along if you want to!

Enjoy!

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 555 comments Working on my list, fingers crossed I can actually get this one done (I seem to be able to finish year long challenges on the third attempt).

message 3: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments I'm in, will post a list later on in Dec ;)

message 4: by Suzanne (last edited Oct 08, 2014 05:31PM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 950 comments I'm in but I'll post later on in December as well!

SOS: Serious Overload of Series
I've Started So I'll Finish 2014 - The Trilogy
Duration:
1/1/2014 - 12/31/2014

Moving to Make More Room

message 5: by Daffodil (last edited Jan 05, 2015 10:12AM) (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments I'm definitely doing this again. Even when I don't finish every book on my list, I keep it in mind when I'm choosing books for other challenges.

SOS I've started so I'll finish 2014 - The Trilogy
January 1 - December 31, 2014

Books read & reread: 52 & 0

Series Completed or Caught Up On: 10

The Blades of the Rose by Zoe Archer
Warrior (The Blades of the Rose, #1) by Zoe Archer Scoundrel (The Blades of the Rose, #2) by Zoe Archer Rebel (The Blades of the Rose, #3) by Zoe Archer Stranger (The Blades of the Rose, #4) by Zoe Archer
Warrior, read 2011
Scoundrel, 1-8-14
Rebel, 8-1-14
Stranger, 11-7-14

The Dark Forgotten by Sharon Ashwood
Ravenous (The Dark Forgotten, #1) by Sharon Ashwood Scorched (The Dark Forgotten, #2) by Sharon Ashwood Unchained (The Dark Forgotten, #3) by Sharon Ashwood Frostbound (The Dark Forgotten, #4) by Sharon Ashwood
Ravenous, read 2011
Scorched, 8-31-13

Unchained, 5-25-14
Frostbound, 8-4-14

Arcadia Bell
Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell, #1) by Jenn Bennett Summoning the Night (Arcadia Bell, #2) by Jenn Bennett Leashing the Tempest (Arcadia Bell, #2.5) by Jenn Bennett Binding the Shadows (Arcadia Bell, #3) by Jenn Bennett Banishing the Dark (Arcadia Bell, #4) by Jenn Bennett
Kindling the Moon, read 2012
Summoning the Night, read 2012

Leashing the Tempest, 12-10-14
Binding the Shadows, 3-19-14
Banishing the Dark, 11-29-14

Elder Races by Thea Harrison
Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3) by Thea Harrison Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4) by Thea Harrison Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5) by Thea Harrison Kinked (Elder Races, #6) by Thea Harrison Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7) by Thea Harrison
Dragon Bound, read 2011
Storm's Heart, read 2011
Serpent's Kiss, read 2012
Oracle's Moon, read 2012

Lord's Fall, 3-24-14
Kinked, 5-29-14
Night's Honor, 11-16-14

Dirk & Steele by Marjorie M. Liu
Tiger Eye (Dirk & Steele, #1) by Marjorie M. Liu Shadow Touch (Dirk & Steele, #2) by Marjorie M. Liu The Red Heart of Jade (Dirk & Steele, #3) by Marjorie M. Liu A Dream of Stone & Shadow (Dirk & Steele, #4) by Marjorie M. Liu Eye of Heaven (Dirk & Steele #5) by Marjorie M. Liu Soul Song (Dirk and Steele, #6) by Marjorie M. Liu Where the Heart Lives (Dirk & Steele #6.5) by Marjorie M. Liu The Last Twilight (Dirk & Steele, #7) by Marjorie M. Liu The Wild Road (Dirk & Steele, #8) by Marjorie M. Liu The Fire King (Dirk & Steele, #9) by Marjorie M. Liu In the Dark of Dreams (Dirk & Steele, #10) by Marjorie M. Liu Within the Flames (Dirk & Steele, #11) by Marjorie M. Liu
Tiger Eye, read October 2013
Shadow Touch, read December 2013
The Red Heart of Jade, 2-19-14
"A Dream of Stone & Shadow" in Dark Dreamers, 3-1-14
Eye of Heaven, 6-27-14
Soul Song, 8-5-14
"Where the Heart Lives" in My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon, 8-24-14
The Last Twilight, 8-26-14
The Wild Road, 9-16-14
The Fire King, 10-17-14
In the Dark of Dreams, 11-12-14
Within The Flames, 11-25-14

Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh
Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, #2) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter, #3) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter, #4) by Nalini Singh Angels' Flight (Guild Hunter, #0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 3.5) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Storm (Guild Hunter, #5) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter, #6) by Nalini Singh Archangel's Shadows (Guild Hunter, #7) by Nalini Singh
Angel's Blood, read 2009
Archangel's Kiss, read 2011
Archangel's Consort, read 2012
Archangel's Blade, read 2012
Archangel's Flight, read 2013

Archangel's Storm, 3-2-14
Archangel's Legion, 7-17-14
Archangel's Shadows, 12-19-14

Shadow World by Dianne Sylvan
Queen of Shadows (Shadow World, #1) by Dianne Sylvan Shadowflame (Shadow World, #2) by Dianne Sylvan Shadow's Fall (Shadow World, #3) by Dianne Sylvan Of Shadow Born (Shadow World, #4) by Dianne Sylvan
Queen of Shadows, read 2010
Shadowflame, 7-10-13
Shadow's Fall, 9-11-13

Of Shadow Born, 2-11-14
Shadowbound, 3-31-14

Chronicles of the Warlands by Elizabeth Vaughan
Warprize (Chronicles of the Warlands, #1) by Elizabeth Vaughan Warsworn (Chronicles of the Warlands, #2) by Elizabeth Vaughan Warlord (Chronicles of the Warlands, #3) by Elizabeth Vaughan Warcry (Chronicles of the Warlands, #4) by Elizabeth Vaughan
Warprize, read 2005, reread 1-10-13
Warsworn, read 2006, reread 2-7-13
Warlord, read 2007, reread 2-10-13

Warcry, 1-10-14

Highland Pleasures by Jennifer Ashley
The Madness Of Lord Ian MacKenzie (MacKenzies & McBrides, #1) by Jennifer Ashley Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (MacKenzies & McBrides, #2) by Jennifer Ashley The Many Sins Of Lord Cameron (MacKenzies & McBrides, #3) by Jennifer Ashley The Duke's Perfect Wife (MacKenzies & McBrides, #4) by Jennifer Ashley The Seduction Of Elliot McBride (MacKenzies & McBrides, #5) by Jennifer Ashley The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (MacKenzies & McBrides, #6) by Jennifer Ashley Rules For A Proper Governess (MacKenzies & McBrides, #7) by Jennifer Ashley
The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie, read 2011
Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage, read 2012
The Many Sins of Lord Cameron, read 2012
The Duke's Perfect Wife, read 2012
The Seduction of Elliot McBride, read 2013

The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie, 10-21-14
Rules for a Proper Governess, 12-24-14

Virgin River by Virginia Carr
Virgin River (Virgin River, #1) by Robyn Carr Shelter Mountain (Virgin River, #2) by Robyn Carr Whispering Rock (Virgin River, #3) by Robyn Carr A Virgin River Christmas (Virgin River, #4) by Robyn Carr Second Chance Pass (Virgin River, #5) by Robyn Carr Temptation Ridge (Virgin River, #6) by Robyn Carr Paradise Valley (Virgin River, #7) by Robyn Carr That Holiday Feeling (Includes Virgin River, #8 & Those Manning Men, #5) by Debbie Macomber Forbidden Falls (Virgin River, #9) by Robyn Carr Angel's Peak (Virgin River, #10) by Robyn Carr Moonlight Road (Virgin River, #11) by Robyn Carr Sheltering Hearts (Virgin River, #11.1) by Robyn Carr Midnight Kiss (Includes Virgin River, #12) by Robyn Carr Promise Canyon (Virgin River, #13) by Robyn Carr Wild Man Creek (Virgin River, #14) by Robyn Carr Harvest Moon (Virgin River, #15) by Robyn Carr Bring Me Home for Christmas (Virgin River, #16) by Robyn Carr Hidden Summit (Virgin River, #17) by Robyn Carr Redwood Bend (Virgin River, #18) by Robyn Carr Sunrise Point (Virgin River, #19) by Robyn Carr My Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #20) by Robyn Carr
Virgin River, read September 2012
Shelter Mountain, read October 2012
Whispering Rock, 1-9-13
A Virgin River Christmas, 1-23-13
Second Chance Pass, 3-14-13
Temptation Ridge, 4-25-13
Paradise Valley, 5-18-13
That Holiday Feeling (Includeds Virgin River #8), 6-6-13
Forbidden Falls, 6-30-13
Angel's Peak, 10-2-13
Moonlight Road, 12-11-13
Sheltering Hearts, 12-26-13

Midnight Kiss, 2-2-14
Promise Canyon, 2-18-14
Wild Man Creek, 3-14-14
Harvest Moon, 4-1-14
Bring Me Home for Christmas, 4-25-14
Hidden Summit, 7-18-14
Redwood Bend, 8-13-14
Sunrise Point, 10-11-14
My Kind of Christmas, 10-24-14

Still Working On:

Blood Singer
Blood Song (Blood Singer, #1) by Cat Adams Siren Song (Blood Singer, #2) by Cat Adams Demon Song (Blood Singer, #3) by Cat Adams The Isis Collar (Blood Singer, #4) by Cat Adams The Eldritch Conspiracy (Blood Singer, #5) by Cat Adams To Dance With the Devil (Blood Singer, #6) by Cat Adams
Blood Song, read 2012
Siren Song, 9-10-14
Demon Song, 10-31-14
The Isis Collar, 11-29-14
The Eldritch Conspiracy, 12-22-14
To Dance With the Devil

Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole
The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals After Dark, #3) by Kresley Cole Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (Immortals After Dark, #4) by Kresley Cole Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5) by Kresley Cole Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6) by Kresley Cole Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Deep Kiss Of Winter (Includes Immortals After Dark, #8; Alien Huntress, #4.5) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole
The Warlord Wants Forever, read 2012
A Hunger Like No Other, read 2013

No Rest For the Wicked, 4-19-14
Wicked Deeds on A Winter's Night, 5-13-14
Dark Needs at Night's Edge
Dark Desires After Dusk
Kiss of A Demon King
"Untouchable" in Deep Kiss of Winter
Pleasure of A Dark Prince
Demon from the Dark
Dreams of A Dark Warrior
Lothaire
MacRieve
Dark Skye

Phoenix Chronicles by Lori Handeland
Any Given Doomsday (Phoenix Chronicles, #1) by Lori Handeland Doomsday Can Wait (Phoenix Chronicles, #2) by Lori Handeland Apocalypse Happens (Phoenix Chronicles, #3) by Lori Handeland Chaos Bites (Phoenix Chronicles, #4) by Lori Handeland Hex Appeal (Phoenix Chronicles; The Shadowfae Chronicles, #4.5; Kate Daniels, #5.6; The Dresden Files, #11.9) by P.N. Elrod
Any Given Doomsday, read 2010
Doomsday Can Wait, read 2010

Apocalypse Happens
Chaos Bites
"There Will Be Demons" in Hex Appeal

Katherine "Kitty" Katt by Gini Koch
Touched by an Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #1) by Gini Koch Alien Tango (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #2) by Gini Koch Alien in the Family (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #3) by Gini Koch Alien Proliferation (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #4) by Gini Koch Alien Diplomacy (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #5) by Gini Koch Alien vs. Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #6) by Gini Koch Alien in the House (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #7) by Gini Koch Alien Research (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #8) by Gini Koch Alien Collective (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #9) by Gini Koch Universal Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #10) by Gini Koch
Touched by An Alien, read 2010
Alien Tango, read 2011
Alien in the Family, read 2011
Alien Proliferation, read 2012
Alien Diplomacy, read 2012
Alien vs Alien, read 2013

Alien in the House,
Alien Research
Alien Collective,
Universal Alien, TBP December 2014

World of the Lupi by Eileen Wilks
Lover Beware (Drake Sisters, #1; World of the Lupi, 0.5) by Christine Feehan Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi, #1) by Eileen Wilks Originally Human (World of Lupi, #1.5) by Eileen Wilks Mortal Danger (World of the Lupi, #2) by Eileen Wilks Blood Lines (World of the Lupi, #3) by Eileen Wilks On the Prowl (Alpha & Omega, #0.5) by Patricia Briggs Night Season (World of the Lupi, #4) by Eileen Wilks Inked (World of the Lupi, #4.7) by Karen Chance Mortal Sins (World of the Lupi, #5) by Eileen Wilks Blood Magic (World of the Lupi, #6) by Eileen Wilks Blood Challenge (World of the Lupi, #7) by Eileen Wilks Death Magic (World of the Lupi, #8) by Eileen Wilks Tied with a Bow (Includes Breeds, #25; World of the Lupi, #8.5) by Lora Leigh Mortal Ties (World of the Lupi, #9) by Eileen Wilks Ritual Magic (World of the Lupi, #10) by Eileen Wilks Unbinding (World of the Lupi, #11) by Eileen Wilks
"Only Human" in Lover Beware, read 2003, reread 4-30-13
Tempting Danger, read 2004, reread 5-25-13
"Originally Human" in Cravings, read 2004
Mortal Danger, read 2005, reread, 6-27-13
Blood Lines, read 2007, reread, 7-3-13
"Inhuman" in On the Prowl, read 2007 & 2011

Night Season, 1-28-14
"Human Nature" in Inked, 2-28-14
Mortal Sins, 6-21-14
Blood Magic, 10-8-14
Blood Challenge
Death Magic
"Human Error" in Tied With A Bow
Mortal Ties
Ritual Magic
Unbinding

KGI by Maya Banks
The Darkest Hour (KGI, #1) by Maya Banks No Place to Run (KGI, #2) by Maya Banks Hidden Away (KGI, #3) by Maya Banks Whispers in the Dark (KGI, #4) by Maya Banks Echoes at Dawn (KGI, #5) by Maya Banks Softly at Sunrise (KGI, #5.5) by Maya Banks Shades of Gray (KGI, #6) by Maya Banks Forged in Steele (KGI, #7) by Maya Banks After the Storm (KGI, #8) by Maya Banks When Day Breaks (KGI, #9) by Maya Banks
The Darkest Hour, read 2011
No Place to Run, read 2011
Hidden Away, read 2012
Whispers in the Dark, read 2012
Echoes at Dawn, read 2012

Softly at Sunrise, 11-19-14
Shades of Gray, 11-19-14
Forged in Steele, 12-9-14
After the Storm,
When Day Breaks,

message 6: by Nichole (last edited Dec 13, 2013 04:12AM) (new)

Nichole | 1199 comments I've Started So I'll Finish 2014
Duration: January 1-December 31

Elder Races by Thea Harrison
Serpent's Kiss
Oracle's Moon
Lord's Fall
Kinked

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
Lover Unleashed
Lover Reborn
Lover At Last

Guild Hunter by Nalini Singh
Archangel's Blade
Archangel's Storm
Archangel's Legion

Psy-Changeling by Nalini Singh (at least the next 4 in the series)
Caressed By Ice
Mine to Possess
Hostage to Pleasure
Branded by Fire
*Blaze of Memory
*Bonds of Justice
*Play of Passion
*Kiss of Snow
*Tangle of Need
*Heart of Obsidian

Secret McQueen by Sierra Dean
Grave Secret
Secret Unleashed

Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger
Heartless
Timeless

London Steampunk by Bec McMaster
Tarnished Knight
Heart of Iron
My Lady Quicksilver

Charley Davidson by Darynda Jones
Second Grave on the Left
Third Grave Dead Ahead
Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet
Fifth Grave Past the Light

Study by Maria V. Snyder
Magic Study
Fire Study

Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
Dead Reckoning
Deadlocked
Dead Ever After

World Of The Lupi
Blood Magic
Blood Challenge
Death Magic
Mortal Ties
Ritual Magic

message 7: by Mary C (last edited Dec 04, 2013 07:08PM) (new)

Mary C (marymaryalwayscontrary) | 2423 comments I'm in again. I just finally updated my 2013 post.

I have a lot of series with 1 book left or too many to read in one year (for me anyway as I usually need a break). So I'm aiming for 50 series books.

eta: amending it to 50 books from series already started.

message 8: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments That's pretty good Mary :)

message 9: by Tracy (last edited Dec 25, 2014 04:16PM) (new)

Tracy | 242 comments SOS I've Started So I'll Finish - 2014 - The Trilogy
January 1 - December 31 2014

Black Dagger Brotherhood
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward -read 4/6 Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) by J.R. Ward -read 6/14 Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. Ward -read 7/13 The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) by J.R. Ward

Dark Hunter
Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 4/19 Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 5/9 Night Play (Were-Hunter, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 5/19 Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 6/22 Sins of the Night (Dark-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 6/28 Unleash the Night (Were-Hunter #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 7/20 Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter #7, Were-Hunter #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 1/2010 The Dream Hunter (Dream-Hunter #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 9/3 Devil May Cry (Dark-Hunter, #7) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 9/30 Upon the Midnight Clear (Dream-Hunter, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 10/30 Dream Chaser (Dream-Hunter, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 11/18 Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon -read 12/21 One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, #9) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Dream Warrior (Dream-Hunter, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Bad Moon Rising (Were-Hunter, #4) by Sherrilyn Kenyon No Mercy (Were-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Retribution (Dark-Hunter, #10) by Sherrilyn Kenyon The Guardian (Dream-Hunter, #5; Were-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Time Untime (Dark-Hunter, #11) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #12) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Son of No One (Hellchasers, #6; Dark-Hunter, #13) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 10: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (last edited Jan 03, 2014 03:34AM) (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments SOS I've Started So I'll Finish - 2014 - The Trilogy

Demonica by Larissa Ione
Pleasure Unbound Half Read needs re-reading
Desire Unchained
Passion Unleashed
Ecstasy Unveiled
Sin Undone

Lords of Deliverance by Larissa Ione
Eternal Rider ~ Read
Immortal Rider
Lethal Rider
Rogue Rider
Reaver

Sirantha Jax by Ann Aguirre
Grimspace (Sirantha Jax, #1) ~ read
Wanderlust (Sirantha Jax, #2) ~ read
Doubleblind (Sirantha Jax, #3) ~ read
Killbox
Aftermath
Endgame

Argeneau Vampires by Lynsay Sands
The Rogue Hunter
The Immortal Hunter
The Renegade Hunter
Born to Bite
Hungry for You
The Reluctant Vampire
Under a Vampire Moon
The Lady is a Vamp
Immortal Ever After
One Lucky Vampire
Vampire Most Wanted

Elemental Assassins Series by Jennifer Estep
Deadly Sting
Heart of Venom
The Spider

Spellbound Falls by Janet Chapman
Spellbound Falls ~ Read
Charmed by his Love ~ Read
Courting Carolina
The Heart of a Hero
For the Love of Magic

New Species by Laurann Dohner
Valiant ~ read
Justice ~ read
Brawn ~ read
Wrath ~ read
Tiger ~ read
Obsidian
Shadow
Moon
True

Sentinel Wars by Shannon K. Butcher
Burning Alive ~ Read
Finding the Lost
Running Scared
Living Nightmare
Blood Hunt
Dying Wish
Falling Blind
Willing Sacrifice

Anna Strong Chronicles by Jeanne C. Stein
The Becoming ~ Read
Blood Drive
The Watcher
Legacy
Retribution
Chosen
Crossroads
Haunted
Blood Bond

message 11: by Barbara ★ (last edited Jan 01, 2015 05:00PM) (new)

Barbara ★ This is my tentative list for 2014.

Kate Shugak (I've read 1-5,7,11,12) COMPLETE!
READ Blood Will Tell (Kate Shugak, #6) by Dana Stabenow Hunter's Moon (Kate Shugak, #9) by Dana Stabenow Midnight Come Again (Kate Shugak, #10) by Dana Stabenow A Grave Denied (Kate Shugak, #13) by Dana Stabenow A Taint In The Blood (Kate Shugak, #14) by Dana Stabenow A Deeper Sleep (Kate Shugak, #15) by Dana Stabenow Killing Grounds (Kate Shugak, #8) by Dana Stabenow Whisper To The Blood (Kate Shugak, #16) by Dana Stabenow A Night Too Dark (Kate Shugak, #17) by Dana Stabenow Though Not Dead (Kate Shugak, #18) by Dana Stabenow

Amelia Peabody (I've read 1-9) COMPLETE!
READ The Ape Who Guards the Balance (Amelia Peabody, #10) by Elizabeth Peters The Falcon at the Portal( Amelia Peabody, #11) by Elizabeth Peters He Shall Thunder in the Sky (Amelia Peabody, #12) by Elizabeth Peters Lord of the Silent (Amelia Peabody, #13) by Elizabeth Peters The Golden One (Amelia Peabody, #14) by Elizabeth Peters Children of the Storm (Amelia Peabody, #15) by Elizabeth Peters Guardian of the Horizon (Amelia Peabody, #16) by Elizabeth Peters The Serpent on the Crown (Amelia Peabody, #17) by Elizabeth Peters Tomb of the Golden Bird (Amelia Peabody, #18) by Elizabeth Peters A River in the Sky (Amelia Peabody, #19) by Elizabeth Peters

Alex Cross (I've read 1-7, 9-13) COMPLETE!
READ Four Blind Mice (Alex Cross, #8) by James Patterson Cross Country (Alex Cross, #14) by James Patterson I, Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #16) by James Patterson Cross Fire (Alex Cross, #17) by James Patterson Kill Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #18) by James Patterson Merry Christmas, Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #19) by James Patterson Alex Cross, Run (Alex Cross, #20) by James Patterson Cross My Heart (Alex Cross, #21) by James Patterson

The Others (I've read 1,9,10,12,13,14) COMPLETE!
READ: Big Bad Wolf (The Others, #2) by Christine Warren Prince Charming Doesn't Live Here (The Others #3) by Christine Warren Black Magic Woman (The Others, #4) by Christine Warren The Demon You Know (The Others, #11) by Christine Warren Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale (The Others, #5) by Christine Warren Drive Me Wild (The Others, #7) by Christine Warren On the Prowl (The Others, #6) by Christine Warren Born To Be Wild (The Others, #15) by Christine Warren Hungry Like a Wolf (The Others, #8) by Christine Warren

Love at Stake (I've read 1,2,3,4,6,7) COMPLETE!
READ All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire (Love at Stake, #5) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8) by Kerrelyn Sparks Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake, #9) by Kerrelyn Sparks Vampire Mine (Love at Stake, #10) by Kerrelyn Sparks Sexiest Vampire Alive (Love at Stake, #11) by Kerrelyn Sparks Wanted Undead or Alive (Love at Stake, #12) by Kerrelyn Sparks Wild About You (Love at Stake, #13) by Kerrelyn Sparks The Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo (Love at Stake, #14) by Kerrelyn Sparks

Dragonfire (I've read 1-4) COMPLETE!
READ Whisper Kiss (Dragonfire, #5) by Deborah Cooke Darkfire Kiss (Dragonfire, #6) by Deborah Cooke Flashfire (Dragonfire, #7) by Deborah Cooke Ember's Kiss (Dragonfire, #8) by Deborah Cooke Kiss of Danger (Dragonfire, #9.1) by Deborah Cooke Kiss of Darkness (Dragonfire #9.2) by Deborah Cooke Kiss of Destiny (Dragonfire, #9.3) by Deborah Cooke

Lucky Harbor (I've read 1-3) COMPLETE!
READ: Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4) by Jill Shalvis At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5) by Jill Shalvis Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6) by Jill Shalvis It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7) by Jill Shalvis Always On My Mind (Lucky Harbor, #8) by Jill Shalvis Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9) by Jill Shalvis

A Chrissy McMullen Mystery (I've only read #1) COMPLETE!
READ: Unplugged (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #2) by Lois Greiman Unscrewed (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #3) by Lois Greiman Unmanned (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #4) by Lois Greiman One Hot Mess (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #5) by Lois Greiman Not One Clue (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery #6) by Lois Greiman Uncorked (A Chrissy McMullen Mystery, #7) by Lois Greiman

Lords of the Underworld (I've read 1-6) COMPLETE!
READ The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld, #7) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Surrender (Lords of the Underworld, #8) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld, #9) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld, #10) by Gena Showalter

Dark Sword (I've only read #1) COMPLETE!
READ Forbidden Highlander (Dark Sword, #2) by Donna Grant Wicked Highlander (Dark Sword, #3) by Donna Grant Untamed Highlander (Dark Sword, #4) by Donna Grant Shadow Highlander (Dark Sword, #5) by Donna Grant Darkest Highlander (Dark Sword, #6) by Donna Grant

Dark/Carpathians (I've read 1-22) COMPLETE!
READ Dark Storm (Dark, #23) by Christine Feehan Dark Lycan (Dark, #24) by Christine Feehan Dark Wolf (Dark, #25) by Christine Feehan Dark Blood (Dark, #26) by Christine Feehan

Jaz Parks (I've read 1-4) COMPLETE!
READ: One More Bite (Jaz Parks, #5) by Jennifer Rardin Bite Marks (Jaz Parks, #6) by Jennifer Rardin Bitten in Two (Jaz Parks, #7) by Jennifer Rardin The Deadliest Bite (Jaz Parks, #8) by Jennifer Rardin

Twelve Houses (I've read 1)
Fortune and Fate (Twelve Houses, #5) by Sharon Shinn READ: The Thirteenth House (Twelve Houses, #2) by Sharon Shinn Dark Moon Defender (Twelve Houses, #3) by Sharon Shinn Reader and Raelynx (Twelve Houses, #4) by Sharon Shinn

Primes (I've read 1-7) COMPLETE!
READ Dark Stranger (Primes, #8) by Susan Sizemore Primal Instincts (Primes, #9) by Susan Sizemore Primal Cravings (Primes #11) by Susan Sizemore

Warriors of Poseidon (I've read 1-5) COMPLETE!
READ Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day Vampire in Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon, #7) by Alyssa Day Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon, #8) by Alyssa Day

A Bear Collector's Mystery (I've read 1,5) COMPLETE!
READ The False-Hearted Teddy (A Bear Collector's Mystery, #2) by John J. Lamb The Crafty Teddy A Bear Collector's Mystery by John J. Lamb The Clockwork Teddy A Bear Collector's Mystery by John J. Lamb

Immortals After Dark (I've read 1-10) COMPLETE!
READ Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole

Alien Huntress (I've read 1-3) COMPLETE!
READ Seduce the Darkness (Alien Huntress, #4) by Gena Showalter Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, #5) by Gena Showalter Dark Taste of Rapture (Alien Huntress, #6) by Gena Showalter

Arthurian Saga (I've only read #1)
The Hollow Hills (Arthurian Saga, #2) by Mary Stewart The Last Enchantment (Arthurian Saga, #3) by Mary Stewart The Wicked Day (Arthurian Saga, #4) by Mary Stewart

Jane Yellowrock (I've read 1-4) COMPLETE!
READ Death's Rival (Jane Yellowrock, #5) by Faith Hunter Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6) by Faith Hunter Black Arts (Jane Yellowrock, #7) by Faith Hunter

Moon Chasers (I've read 1-4) COMPLETE!
READ: My Soul to Keep (Moon Chasers, #4) by Sharie Kohler Night Falls on the Wicked (Moon Chasers, #5) by Sharie Kohler A Soul So Wicked (Moon Chasers #6) by Sharie Kohler

Chicagoland Vampires (I've read 1-6) COMPLETE!
READ House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires, #7) by Chloe Neill Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8) by Chloe Neill Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires, #9) by Chloe Neill

Kyndred (I've read 1) COMPLETE!
READ: Dreamveil (Kyndred, #2) by Lynn Viehl Frostfire (Kyndred, #3) by Lynn Viehl Nightshine (Kyndred, #4) by Lynn Viehl

Shadowdwellers (I've only read #1) COMPLETE!
READ Rapture (Shadowdwellers, #2) by Jacquelyn Frank Pleasure (Shadowdwellers, #3) by Jacquelyn Frank

Charlie Madigan (I've read 1-2) COMPLETE!
READ: The Hour of Dust and Ashes (Charlie Madigan, #3) by Kelly Gay Shadows Before the Sun (Charlie Madigan #4) by Kelly Gay

Quarter (I've read 1-2) COMPLETE!
READ: No Quarter (Quarters #3) by Tanya Huff The Quartered Sea (Quarters #4) by Tanya Huff

Tiger's Saga (I've read 1-2) COMPLETE!
READ Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4) by Colleen Houck

Warriors of Ankh (I've read 1) COMPLETE!
READ Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh, #2) by Samantha Young Shades of Blood (Warriors of Ankh, #3) by Samantha Young

message 12: by D.G. (last edited Jan 03, 2015 07:05AM) (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments SOS: 2014 I've Started So I'll Finish - The Trilogy
Jan 1st 2014 - Dec 31st 2014
55/50 books from next in series shelf

1. Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers #5) by Shayla Black - 1/4/14 ★★½
2. Without Fail (Jack Reacher #6) by Lee Child - 1/10/14 ★★★★
3. Fury of Ice (Dragonfury #2) by Coreene Callahan - 1/14/14 ★★★
4. At Bertram's Hotel (Miss Marple #11) by Agatha Christie - 1/4/14 ★★½
5. Steel's Edge (The Edge #4) by Ilona Andrews - 1/23/14 ★★★★
6. Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders #10) by Lorelei James - 1/25/14 ★★
7. Redemption Games (John Rain #4) by Barry Eisler - 1/30/14 ★★★★½
8. A Precious Jewel (Stapleton-Downes #2) by Mary Balogh - 2/1/14 ★★★
9. Persuader (Jack Reacher #7) by Lee Child - 2/14/14 ★★★★
10. Carnal Secrets (Phoenix Pack #3) by Suzanne Wright - 2/24/14 ★★½
11. Extremis (John Rain #5) by Barry Eisler - 3/1/14 ★★★★½
12. Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles - 3/3/14 ★★
13. Night Broken by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #8) - 3/7/14 ★★★★½
14. Murder of Crows (The Others #2) by Anne Bishop - 3/9/14 ★★★★
15. This Heart of Mine (Chicago Stars #5) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips - 3/15/14 ★★★
16. Ashes of Honor (October Daye #6) by Seanan McGuire - 3/22/14 ★★★★½
17. Chimes at Midnight (October Daye #7) by Seanan McGuire - 3/30/14 ★★★★
18. Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark #10) by Kresley Cole - 4/7/14 ★★★★
19. Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's #3) by Meg Maguire - 4/11/14 ★★★½
20. Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings #3) by Cherrie Lynn - 4/14/14 ★★★
21. The Enemy (Jack Reacher #8) by Lee Child - 4/16/14 ★★★½
22. Breakable (Contours of the Heart #2) by Tammara Webber - 4/17/14 ★★★½
23. It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney #5) by Julie James - 4/19/14 ★★★½
24. One Shot (Jack Reacher #9) by Lee Child - 4/26/14 ★★★★
25. Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed #5) by Lara Adrian - 4/27/14 ★★★
26. Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) - 5/3/14 ★★★★
27. Take Me On (Ross Siblings #4) by Cherrie Lynn - 5/5/14 ★★
28. Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark #11) by Kresley Cole - 5/8/14 ★★★
29. Lothaire (Immortals After Dark #12) by Kresley Cole - 5/13/14 ★★★★½
30. Shadow's Claim (Immortals After Dark Spinoff) by Kresley Cole - 5/22/14 ★★★
31. The Seduction Hypothesis (The Science of Temptation #2) by Delphine Dryden - 5/23/14 ★★★
32. Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling #13) by Nalini Singh - 5/23/14 ★★★½
33. MacRieve (Immortals After Dark #13) by Kresley Cole - 5/26/14 ★★★★
34. Midnight Blue-Light Special (InCryptid, #2) by Seanan McGuire - 5/31/14 ★★½
35. Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love #1.5) by Jessica Park - 6/3/14 ★★★
36. Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Carmack - 6/5/14 ★★½
37. The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike #2) by Robert Galbraith - 6/25/14 ★★★★
38. Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed #6) by Lara Adrian - 7/1/14 ★★★
39. Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles #7) by Kevin Hearne - 7/7/14 ★★½
40. Dumb Witness (Hercule Poirot Series #16) by Agatha Christie - 9/4/14 ★★★½
41. Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole - 9/10/14 ★★★½
42. Rise of Empire (The Riyria Revelations #3-4) by Michael J. Sullivan - 10/1/14 ★★★
43. Heir of Novron (The Riyria Revelations #5-6) by Michael J. Sullivan - 10/14/14 ★★★★½
44. The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10) by Lee Child - 10/16/14 ★★★½
45. Bad Luck and Trouble (Jack Reacher #11) by Lee Child - 10/23/14 ★★★½
46. Bound in Moonlight (Hidden Grotto #2) by Louisa Burton - 12/1/14 ★★½
47. Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors #2) by Pamela Palmer - 12/6/14 ★★★
48. Daring (Pax Arcana #2) by Elliott James - 12/10/14 ★★★★
49. Heart of Iron (London Steampunk #2) by Bec McMaster - 12/12/14 ★★★
50. Passion Untamed (Feral Warriors #3) by Pamela Palmer - 12/13/14 ★★½
51. Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors #4) by Pamela Palmer - 12/14/14 ★★★½
52. Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors #5) by Pamela Palmer - 12/18/14 ★★
53. Night's Honor (Elder Races #7) by Thea Harrison - 12/23/14 ★★½
54. Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors #6) by Pamela Palmer - 12/27/14 ★★★
55. Hearts Untamed - (Feral Warriors #3.5) by Pamela Palmer - 12/31/14 ★★★

Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers, #5) by Shayla Black Without Fail (Jack Reacher, #6) by Lee Child Fury of Ice (Dragonfury, #2) by Coreene Callahan At Bertram's Hotel (Miss Marple, #11) by Agatha Christie Steel's Edge (The Edge, #4) by Ilona Andrews Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders, #10) by Lorelei James Redemption Games (John Rain, #4) by Barry Eisler A Precious Jewel (The Ideal Wife #2) by Mary Balogh Persuader (Jack Reacher, #7) by Lee Child Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3) by Suzanne Wright Extremis (John Rain, #5) by Barry Eisler Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3) by Simone Elkeles Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) by Patricia Briggs Murder of Crows (The Others, #2) by Anne Bishop This Heart of Mine (Chicago Stars, #5) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips Ashes of Honor (October Daye, #6) by Seanan McGuire Chimes at Midnight (October Daye, #7) by Seanan McGuire Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole Driving Her Wild (Wilinski's, #3) by Meg Maguire Leave Me Breathless (Ross Siblings, #3) by Cherrie Lynn The Enemy (Jack Reacher, #8) by Lee Child Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2) by Tammara Webber It Happened One Wedding by Julie James One Shot (Jack Reacher, #9) by Lee Child Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Take Me On (Ross Siblings, #4) by Cherrie Lynn Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole Shadow's Claim (The Dacians, #1; Immortals After Dark, #12.5) by Kresley Cole The Seduction Hypothesis (Science of Temptation #2) by Delphine Dryden Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13) by Nalini Singh MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole Midnight Blue-Light Special (InCryptid, #2) by Seanan McGuire Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5) by Jessica Park Faking It (Losing It, #2) by Cora Carmack The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2) by J.K. Rowling Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #7) by Kevin Hearne Dumb Witness (Hercule Poirot, #16) by Agatha Christie Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole Rise of Empire (The Riyria Revelations, #3-4) by Michael J. Sullivan Heir of Novron (The Riyria Revelations, #5-6) by Michael J. Sullivan The Hard Way (Jack Reacher, #10) by Lee Child Bad Luck and Trouble (Jack Reacher, #11) by Lee Child Bound in Moonlight (Hidden Grotto #2) by Louisa Burton Obsession Untamed (Feral Warriors, #2) by Pamela Palmer Daring (Pax Arcana, #2) by Elliott James Heart of Iron (London Steampunk, #2) by Bec McMaster Passion Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3) by Pamela Palmer Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4) by Pamela Palmer Hunger Untamed (Feral Warriors, #5) by Pamela Palmer Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7) by Thea Harrison Ecstasy Untamed (Feral Warriors, #6) by Pamela Palmer Hearts Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3.5) by Pamela Palmer

message 13: by Cassandra (last edited Jan 01, 2015 08:29AM) (new)

Cassandra (vampiregoth28) | 134 comments I've Started So I'll Finish - 2014 - The Trilogy - 118/50+ Series Books

Just One Book
Real Vampires Hate Skinny Jeans (Glory St. Clair, #8) by Gerry Bartlett A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4) by George R.R. Martin Brazen (Otherworld Stories #13.1) by Kelley Armstrong Haunting Blackie (Cyborg Seduction, #8) by Laurann Dohner Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum #21) by Janet Evanovich Water The End of Us by William Esmont How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back (White Trash Zombie, #4) by Diana Rowland Enigma (Southern Arcana, #6) by Moira Rogers Prima (Vanguards, #6) by Annie Nicholas Burning Dawn (Angels of the Dark, #3) by Gena Showalter Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Born of Fury (The League, #7) by Sherrilyn Kenyon The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) by J.R. Ward Homicide in High Heels (High Heels, #8) by Gemma Halliday Wood Sprites (Elfhome, #4) by Wen Spencer With this Kiss The Complete Collection (Fairy Tales, #5.5; With This Kiss, #1-3) by Eloisa James Immortal (Fallen Angels, #6) by J.R. Ward Marked by Midnight (Midnight Breed #11.5) by Lara Adrian

Caught Up - (view spoiler)

Almost Caught Up
Lords of Deliverance/Demoinca by Larissa Ione - 2/3 Read
Reaver (Lords of Deliverance, #5; Demonica, #10) by Larissa Ione Azagoth (1001 Dark Nights, #6; Lords of Deliverance, #5.5; Demonica, #10.5) by Larissa Ione Revenant (Lords of Deliverance, #6; Demonica, #11) by Larissa Ione
The Rules of Scoundrels by Sarah MacLean - 1/2 Read
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3) by Sarah MacLean Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4) by Sarah MacLean
Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep - 2/3 Read
The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) by Jennifer Estep

Behind
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - 2/4 Read
Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.1) by Katie McGarry Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) by Katie McGarry Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3) by Katie McGarry Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) by Katie McGarry
Miss Marple by Agatha Christie - 3/? Read (These are iffy)
Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple, #1) by Agatha Christie The Body in the Library (Miss Marple, #3) by Agatha Christie The Moving Finger (Miss Marple, #4) by Agatha Christie
Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs - 1/2 Read
Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) by Patricia Briggs Shifting Shadows Stories from the World of Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs
The Vampire From Hell by Ally Thomas - 2/5 Read
The Vampire from Hell The Beginning (The Vampire from Hell, #1) by Ally Thomas A Vampire Among Angels (The Vampire from Hell, #2) by Ally Thomas A Vampire on Vacation (The Vampire From Hell, #3) by Ally Thomas The Vampire from Hell Returns (The Vampire from Hell #4) by Ally Thomas Blood of the Gods (The Vampire from Hell #5) by Ally Thomas

message 14: by Jennifer (last edited Jan 19, 2014 06:46AM) (new)

message 15: by Don (last edited Dec 26, 2013 10:16AM) (new)

Don  Lewis (donalbane26) | 93 comments Some I started a long time ago and some more recent:

0/12 series
Night Angel:
   Shadow's Edge (Night Angel, #2) by Brent Weeks Beyond the Shadows (Night Angel, #3) by Brent Weeks
Doppleganger:
   Warrior (Doppelganger, #1) by Marie Brennan Warrior and Witch (Doppelganger, #2) by Marie Brennan
COBRA:
   Cobra Strike (Cobra, #2) by Timothy Zahn Cobra Bargain (Cobra, #3) by Timothy Zahn
Mistborn:
   The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2) by Brandon Sanderson The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3) by Brandon Sanderson
The Black Magician:
   The Novice (Black Magician Trilogy, #2) by Trudi Canavan The High Lord (Black Magician Trilogy, #3) by Trudi Canavan
Shadow War:
   Shadow Moon (Chronicles of the Shadow War, #1) by Chris Claremont Shadow Dawn (Chronicles of the Shadow War, #2) by Chris Claremont Shadow Star (Chronicles of the Shadow War, #3) by Chris Claremont
Finnbranch:
   Yearwood (Finnbranch, #1) by Paul Hazel Undersea (Finnbranch, #2) by Paul Hazel Winterking (Finnbranch, #3) by Paul Hazel
The Darksword:
   Forging the Darksword (The Darksword Trilogy, #1) by Margaret Weis Doom of the Darksword (The Darksword Trilogy, #2) by Margaret Weis Triumph of the Darksword (The Darksword Trilogy, #3) by Margaret Weis Legacy of the Darksword by Margaret Weis
The Sword of Truth:
   Chainfire (Sword of Truth, #9) by Terry Goodkind Phantom (Sword of Truth, #10) by Terry Goodkind Confessor (Sword of Truth, #11) by Terry Goodkind

message 16: by Jenny (last edited Dec 25, 2013 08:24AM) (new)

Jenny | 87 comments I so sucked at challenges this year so want to strive to do better in 2014. Hopefully this will help clear up the ever expanding tbr of series that I have and want to finish. I will be back later on to post my series.

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle_mc) | 2158 comments I'm in for this one, I will figure out how many books once I make a list :)

message 18: by Angie (new)

Angie | 106 comments Series: 0/11
Books: 0/70

1 - Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Shadows
Onyx
Opal
Origin
Opposition
Shadows (Lux, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2 – KGI by Maya Banks
No Place To Run
Hidden Away
Whispers in the Dark
Echoes at Dawn
Softly at Sunrise
Shades of Gray
Forged In Steel
After The Storm
No Place to Run (KGI, #2) by Maya Banks Hidden Away (KGI, #3) by Maya Banks Whispers in the Dark (KGI, #4) by Maya Banks Echoes at Dawn (KGI, #5) by Maya Banks Softly at Sunrise (KGI, #5.5) by Maya Banks Shades of Gray (KGI, #6) by Maya Banks Forged in Steele (KGI, #7) by Maya Banks After the Storm (KGI, #8) by Maya Banks

3 - Tall, Dark and Dangerous by Suzanne Brockmann
Everyday, Average Jones
Harvard's Education
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
The Admiral's Bride
Identity: Unknown
Get Lucky
Taylor's Temptation
Night Watch
Everyday, Average Jones (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #4) by Suzanne Brockmann Harvard's Education (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #5) by Suzanne Brockmann It Came Upon a Midnight Clear (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #6) by Suzanne Brockmann The Admiral's Bride (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #7) by Suzanne Brockmann Identity Unknown (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #8) by Suzanne Brockmann Get Lucky (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #9) by Suzanne Brockmann Taylor's Temptation (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #10) by Suzanne Brockmann Night Watch (Tall, Dark & Dangerous, #11) by Suzanne Brockmann

4 - Cat Star Chronicles by Cheryl Brooks
Rogue
Fugitive
Hero
Virgin
Stud
Wildcat
Rebel
Rogue (Cat Star Chronicles, #3) by Cheryl Brooks Fugitive (Cat Star Chronicles, #5) by Cheryl Brooks Hero (Cat Star Chronicles, #6) by Cheryl Brooks Virgin (Cat Star Chronicles, #7) by Cheryl Brooks Stud (Cat Star Chronicles, #8) by Cheryl Brooks Wildcat (Cat Star Chronicles, #9) by Cheryl Brooks Rebel (Cat Star Chronicles, #10) by Cheryl Brooks

5 - Mythos Academy by Jennifer Estep
Spartan Frost
Midnight Frost
Killer Frost
Spartan Frost (Mythos Academy, #4.5) by Jennifer Estep Midnight Frost (Mythos Academy, #5) by Jennifer Estep Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6) by Jennifer Estep

6 - Jane Jameson by Molly Harper
Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever
Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbours
Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men (Jane Jameson, #2) by Molly Harper Nice Girls Don't Live Forever (Jane Jameson, #3) by Molly Harper Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors (Jane Jameson, #4) by Molly Harper

7 - The Amoveo Legend by Sara Humphreys
Untamed
Undone
Unclaimed
Untamed (The Amoveo Legend, #3) by Sara Humphreys Undone (The Amoveo Legend, #4) by Sara Humphreys Unclaimed (The Amoveo Legend, #5) by Sara Humphreys

8 - Rough Riders by Lorelei James
Cowgirls Don't Cry
Chasin' Eight
Cowboy Casanova
Kissin' Tell
Gone Country
Redneck Romeo
Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders, #10) by Lorelei James Chasin' Eight (Rough Riders, #11) by Lorelei James Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders, #12) by Lorelei James Kissin' Tell (Rough Riders, #13) by Lorelei James Gone Country (Rough Riders, #14) by Lorelei James Redneck Romeo (Rough Riders, #15) by Lorelei James

9 - Arcane Society by Jayne Ann Krentz
White Lies
Sizzle and Burn
The Third Circle
Running Hot
The Perfect Poison
Fired Up
Burning Lamp
In Too Deep
Quicksilver
Deception Cove
White Lies (Arcane Society, #2) by Jayne Ann Krentz Sizzle and Burn (Arcane Society, # 3) by Jayne Ann Krentz The Third Circle (Arcane Society, #4) by Amanda Quick Running Hot (Arcane Society, # 5) by Jayne Ann Krentz The Perfect Poison (Arcane Society, #6) by Amanda Quick Fired Up (Arcane Society, #7; Dreamlight Trilogy, #1) by Jayne Ann Krentz Burning Lamp (Arcane Society, #8; Dreamlight Trilogy, #2) by Amanda Quick In Too Deep (Looking Glass Trilogy, #1; Arcane Society, #10) by Jayne Ann Krentz Quicksilver (Arcane Society, #11; Looking Glass Trilogy #2) by Amanda Quick Deception Cove (Rainshadow, #2; Harmony, #10) by Jayne Castle

10 – Cynster by Stephanie Laurens
The Perfect Lover
The Ideal Bride
The Truth About Love
What Price Love?
The Taste of Innocence
Temptation and Surrender
Viscount Breckenridge to the Rescue
In Pursuit of Miss Eliza Cynster
The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae
And Then She Fell
The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh
The Perfect Lover (Cynster, #10) by Stephanie Laurens The Ideal Bride (Cynster, #11) by Stephanie Laurens The Truth About Love (Cynster, #12) by Stephanie Laurens What Price Love? (Cynster, #13) by Stephanie Laurens The Taste of Innocence (Cynster, #14) by Stephanie Laurens Temptation and Surrender (Cynster, #15) by Stephanie Laurens Viscount Breckenridge to the Rescue (The Cynster Sisters Trilogy #1) by Stephanie Laurens In Pursuit of Miss Eliza Cynster (The Cynster Sisters Trilogy #2) by Stephanie Laurens The Capture of the Earl of Glencrae (The Cynster Sisters Trilogy #3) by Stephanie Laurens And Then She Fell (The Cynster Sisters Duo #1) by Stephanie Laurens The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh (The Cynster Sisters Duo, #2) by Stephanie Laurens

11 - Chicagoland Vampires by Chloe Neill
Biting Bad
Howling For You
High Stakes
Wild Things
Blood Games
Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8) by Chloe Neill Howling For You (Chicagoland Vampires, #8.5) by Chloe Neill Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires, #9) by Chloe Neill Blood Games (Chicagoland Vampires, #10) by Chloe Neill

message 19: by Jenny (last edited Aug 19, 2014 02:49PM) (new)

Jenny | 87 comments I'll give it a shot again.
Be back when I have a list of my series that I want to finish.

I've Started So I'll Finish - 2014 - The Trilogy

Secret McQueen

The Secret Guide to Dating Monsters (Secret McQueen, #0.5) by Sierra Dean 03/10 Something Secret This Way Comes (Secret McQueen, #1) by Sierra Dean 03/10 A Bloody Good Secret (Secret McQueen, #2) by Sierra Dean 03/12 Secret Santa (Secret McQueen #2.5) by Sierra Dean Deep Dark Secret (Secret McQueen, #3) by Sierra Dean Keeping Secret (Secret McQueen, #4) by Sierra Dean Grave Secret (Secret McQueen, #5) by Sierra Dean Secret Unleashed (Secret McQueen, #6) by Sierra Dean Cold Hard Secret (Secret McQueen, #7) by Sierra Dean A Secret to Die For (Secret McQueen #8) by Sierra Dean

Elemental Assassin
Venom (Elemental Assassin, #3) by Jennifer Estep 04/24 Tangled Threads (Elemental Assassin, #4) by Jennifer Estep 08/02 Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) by Jennifer Estep Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin #5.5) by Jennifer Estep By a Thread (Elemental Assassin, #6) by Jennifer Estep Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) by Jennifer Estep Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) by Jennifer Estep Kiss of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #8.5) by Jennifer Estep Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) by Jennifer Estep The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep

Charley Davidson
Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones 08/11 Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) by Darynda Jones Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson #4) by Darynda Jones Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5) by Darynda Jones Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones

Federation / Shadow Corps
Mesmerized (Phantom Corps, #2) by Lauren Dane 08/13 Captivated (Phantom Corps, #3) by Lauren Dane

In Death
Time of Death (In Death, #24.5, #27.5 & #29.5) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb

message 20: by Dawn (last edited Mar 21, 2014 11:09AM) (new)

Dawn (dawn_e) | 185 comments SOS I've started so I'll finish 2014
1.1.14-12.31.2013
Series: 0/?

Midnight Breed 3/4 -- August 2014
Deeper Than Midnight (Midnight Breed, #9) by Lara Adrian 1.20 Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breed, #10) by Lara Adrian 1.30 Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian 3.4 Crave The Night (Midnight Breed, #12) by Lara Adrian

Troubleshooters 2/7
Force of Nature (Troubleshooters, #11) by Suzanne Brockmann 2.14 All Through the Night A Troubleshooter Christmas (Troubleshooters, #12) by Suzanne Brockmann 2.26 Into the Fire (Troubleshooters, #13) by Suzanne Brockmann Dark of Night (Troubleshooters, #14) by Suzanne Brockmann Hot Pursuit (Troubleshooters, #15) by Suzanne Brockmann Breaking the Rules (Troubleshooters, #16) by Suzanne Brockmann

In Death 5/18
Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb 1.30 Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb 2.1 Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb 2.15 Ritual in Death (In Death, #27.5) by J.D. Robb 2.16 Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb 3.18 Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Missing in Death (In Death, #29.5) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Possession in Death (In Death, #31.5) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Chaos in Death (In Death, #33.5) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Taken in Death (in Death, #37.5) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb

The Fast Track 0/4
The Chase (Fast Track, #4) by Erin McCarthy Slow Ride (Fast Track, #5) by Erin McCarthy Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6) by Erin McCarthy Full Throttle (Fast Track, #7) by Erin McCarthy

Iron Druid Chronicles 0/4
Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #4) by Kevin Hearne Trapped (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #5) by Kevin Hearne Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6) by Kevin Hearne Shattered (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #7) by Kevin Hearne

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine | 850 comments I'm in, too. I'll post my list once I have it together.

message 22: by Mishka84 (last edited Nov 02, 2014 07:34AM) (new)

Mishka84 | 10 comments I did really rubbish on the sequel so gonna limit it to 7 series I already started and see how I get on!

SOS I've Started So I'll Finish - 2014 - The Trilogy
Duration: 1/1/2014-31/12/2014

Books Read: 11/29
Series Read: 3/8

Divergent Trilogy - Veronica Roth 2/2

2. Insurgent 9/2/14 ★★★★
3. Allegiant 11/2/14 ★★★
Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

Fallen Angels - J.R. Ward 2/2

5. Possession 28/8/14 ★★★★★
6. Immortal 29/10/14 ★★★★
Possession (Fallen Angels, #5) by J.R. Ward Immortal (Fallen Angels, #6) by J.R. Ward

Charley Davidson - Darynda Jones 3/5

2. Second Grave on the left 7/1/14 ★★★★★
3. Third Grave Dead Ahead 8/2/14 ★★★★★
4. Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet 24/9/14 ★★★★
5. Fifth Grave Past the Light
6. Sixth Grave on the Edge
Second Grave on the Left (Charley Davidson, #2) by Darynda Jones Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3) by Darynda Jones Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson #4) by Darynda Jones

Kate Daniels - Ilona Andrews 3/3

5. Magic Slays 4/9/14 ★★★★
6. Magic Rises 11/9/14 ★★★★★
7. Magic Breaks 14/10/14 ★★★★★
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) by Ilona Andrews Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews

Lux - Jennifer L. Armentrout 1/3

2. Onyx 20/10/14 ★★★★
3. Opal
4. Origin
Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Downside Ghosts - Stacia Kane 0/3

1.5. Wrong Ways Down
3.6. Home
5.5. Close to You

Mercy Thompson - Patricia Briggs 0/7

2. Blood Bound
3. Iron Kissed
4. Bone Crossed
5. Silver Borne
6. River Marked
7. Frost Burned
8. Night Broken

The Dresden Files - Jim Butcher 0/4

2. Fool Moon
3. Grave Peril
4. Summer knight
5. Death Masks

message 23: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Good plan Michelle :)

message 24: by Christine (last edited Mar 21, 2014 06:29AM) (new)

Christine | 850 comments Here's my starter plan.

38/74 books in 8/19 series completed

1. Jane Yellowrock by Faith Hunter ~ 4 books
Raven Cursed - Jan 03 ❤❤❤❤
Death’s Rival – Jan 07 ❤❤❤❤❤
Blood Trade - Jan 11 ❤❤❤❤❤
Black Arts - Jan 13 ❤❤❤❤
Raven Cursed (Jane Yellowrock, #4) by Faith Hunter Death's Rival (Jane Yellowrock, #5) by Faith Hunter Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6) by Faith Hunter Black Arts (Jane Yellowrock, #7) by Faith Hunter

2. Raine Benares – Lisa Shearin ~ 4 books
The Trouble With Demons - Jan 05 ❤❤❤❤
Bewitched & Betrayed - Jan 10 ❤❤❤❤
Con & Conjure - Jan 12 ❤❤❤❤
All Spell Breaks Loose - Jan 20 ❤❤❤❤
The Trouble with Demons (Raine Benares #3) by Lisa Shearin Bewitched & Betrayed (Raine Benares #4) by Lisa Shearin Con & Conjure (Raine Benares #5) by Lisa Shearin All Spell Breaks Loose (Raine Benares, #6) by Lisa Shearin

3. The Edge by Ilona Andrews ~ 2 books
Fate’s Edge – Jan 21 ❤❤❤❤
Steel’s Edge - Feb 03 ❤❤❤❤
Fate's Edge (The Edge, #3) by Ilona Andrews Steel's Edge (The Edge, #4) by Ilona Andrews

4. Shifters by Rachel Vincent ~ 2 books
Shift - Feb 02 ❤❤❤❤
Alpha - Feb 04 ❤❤❤❤
Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent Alpha (Shifters, #6) by Rachel Vincent

5. Monster Hunter International (MHI) by Larry Correia ~ 4 books
Monster Hunter Vendetta – Jan 23 ❤❤❤❤
Monster Hunter Alpha - Jan 25 ❤❤❤❤
Monster Hunter Legion - Jan 28 ❤❤❤❤
Monster Hunter Nemesis (Jul 01 2014 release)
Monster Hunter Vendetta (MHI, #2) by Larry Correia Monster Hunter Alpha (MHI, #3) by Larry Correia Monster Hunter Legion (MHI, #4) by Larry Correia Monster Hunter Nemesis by Larry Correia

6. Peter Grant by Ben Aaronovitch ~ 3 books
Moon Over Soho - Feb 29 ❤❤❤❤
Whispers Under Ground - Mar 03 ❤❤❤❤
Broken Homes - Mar 06 ❤❤❤❤
Foxglove Summer (Oct 2014)
Moon Over Soho (Peter Grant, #2) by Ben Aaronovitch Whispers Under Ground (Peter Grant, #3) by Ben Aaronovitch Broken Homes (Peter Grant, #4) by Ben Aaronovitch

7. Connor Grey by Mark Del Franco
Uncertain Allies - Mar 08 ❤❤❤
Undone Deeds - Mar 12 ❤❤❤

8. I-Team by Pamela Clare ~ 4 books
Unlawful Contact - Jan 24 ❤❤❤❤
Naked Edge - Feb 08 ❤❤❤❤
Breaking Point - Feb 14 ❤❤❤❤❤
Skin Deep - Mar 17 ❤❤❤❤
Striking Distance - Mar 19 ❤❤❤❤
Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3) by Pamela Clare Naked Edge (I-Team, #4) by Pamela Clare Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare Skin Deep (I-Team, #5.5) by Pamela Clare Striking Distance (I-Team, #6) by Pamela Clare

Ex-Heroes from Peter Clines ~ 3 books
Ex-Patriots - Jan 18 ❤❤❤❤
Ex-Communication – Feb 19 ❤❤❤❤
Ex-Purgatory
Ex-Patriots (Ex-Heroes, #2) by Peter Clines Ex-Communication (Ex-Heroes, #3) by Peter Clines Ex-Purgatory (Ex-Heroes, #4) by Peter Clines

Sentinel Wars by Shannon K. Butcher ~ 2 books
Falling Blind
Willing Sacrifice (Mar 04 2014)
Falling Blind (Sentinel Wars, #7) by Shannon K. Butcher Willing Sacrifice (Sentinel Wars, #8) by Shannon K. Butcher

Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole ~ 5 books
Demon from the Dark - Mar 17 ❤❤❤❤
Dreams of a Dark Warrior
Lothaire
MacReive
Dark Skye (2014)
Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #14) by Kresley Cole

The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher ~ 2 books
Cold Days
Skin Game (2014)
Cold Days (The Dresden Files, #14) by Jim Butcher Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher

Cal Leandros by Rob Thurman ~ 2 books
Slashback
Downfall (Sep 2014?)
Slashback (Cal Leandros, #8) by Rob Thurman Downfall (Cal Leandros, #9) by Rob Thurman

Cut & Run by Abigail Roux & Madeleine Urban ~5 books
Divide & Conquer - Mar 07 ❤❤❤❤
Armed & Dangerous Mar 09 ❤❤❤❤❤
Stars & Stripes
Touch & Geaux
Ball & Chain (2014)
Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4) by Abigail Roux Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5) by Abigail Roux Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run, #6) by Abigail Roux Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run, #7) by Abigail Roux Ball & Chain (Cut & Run, #8) by Abigail Roux

Sabina Kane by Jaye Wells ~ 3 books
Green-Eyed Demon – Feb 21 ❤❤❤
Silver-Tongued Devil
Blue-Blooded Vamp
Green-Eyed Demon (Sabina Kane, #3) by Jaye Wells Silver-Tongued Devil (Sabina Kane, #4) by Jaye Wells Blue-Blooded Vamp (Sabina Kane, #5) by Jaye Wells

Katherine “Kitty” Katt by Gini Koch ~ 4 (5?) books
Alien vs Alien - Jan 30 ❤❤❤
Alien in the House
Alien Research
Alien Collective (May 06 2014)
Universal Alien (??2014)
Alien vs. Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #6) by Gini Koch Alien in the House (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #7) by Gini Koch Alien Research (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #8) by Gini Koch Alien Collective (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #9) by Gini Koch Universal Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #10) by Gini Koch

Warriors of Poseidon by Alyssa Day ~ 2 books
Vampire in Atlantis
Heart of Atlantis
Vampire in Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon, #7) by Alyssa Day Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon, #8) by Alyssa Day

Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout ~ 2 books
Origin
Opposition (2014)
Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

In Death by J.D. Robb ~ 12 books
Salvation in Death - Jan 17 ❤❤❤❤
Promises in Death - Feb 17 ❤❤❤❤❤
Kindred in Death - Feb 15 ❤❤❤
Fantasy in Death
Indugence in Death
Treachery in Death
New York to Dallas
Celebrity in Death
Delusion in Death
Calculated in Death
Thankless in Death
Concealed in Death (2014)
Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb

message 25: by Charlotte (Buried in Books) (last edited Jan 02, 2014 02:02PM) (new)

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 555 comments I've Started So I'll Finish 2014 - The Trilogy

0/20 books

One Till Done - Just one book left (including pre-orders out this year)
The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
Dark Revelations by Anthony E. Zuiker
The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
To Green Angel Tower by Tad Williams
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Skin Privilege by Karin Slaughter
The Night Eternal by Guillermo del Toro
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
The King by J.R. Ward

Wicked Lovely - By Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity
Radiant Shadows
Darkest Mercy

Womens Murder Club by James Patterson and whoever he gives the idea to to actually write it
The 9th Judgment
10th Anniversary

Robert Langdon - Dan Brown
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Inferno

House of Night - By P.C. Cast
Hunted
Tempted
Burned
Awakened
Destined
Hidden

Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs
Iron Kissed
Silver Borne
Bone Crossed
River Marked
Again, I'll read these and then decide whether or not to carry on

MacKayla Lane by Karen Marie Moning
Dreamfever
Shadowfever

The Wicked Years by Gregory Maguire
A Lion Among Men
Out of Oz

Sookie Stackhouse by Charlaine Harris
Deadlocked
Dead Ever After

Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost
This Side of the Grave
One Grave at a Time
Up From the Grave

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Spirit Bound
Last Sacrifice

Inspector Morse by Colin Dexter
The Secret of Annexe 3
The Wench Is Dead
The Jewel That Was Ours
The Way Through The Woods
The Daughters of Cain
Death Is Now My Neighbor
The Remorseful Day
Morse's Greatest Mystery and Other Stories

I'm going to go the book route - rather than series this year - hopefully I will have more luck!!

message 26: by Ashley (last edited Dec 11, 2014 12:38PM) (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) | 142 comments IN!

Want to finish 10 series.

√1. Morganville 15/15
.5 First Day of the Rest of Your Life 2/2
2.6 Grudge 3/27
4.5 Dead Man Stalking 2/2
6.1 Murdered Out 2/5
6.5 All Hallows 2/23
10.5 Anger Management 2/5
14. Fall of Night 7/9
15. Daylighters 7/26
Myrnin's Tale 2/2
Sam's Story 2/5
Lunch Date 2/5
Amelie's story 3/27
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Automatic 2/23
Dark rides 2/5

2. Iron Druid 12/13
.4 The Grimoire of the Lamb 4/8
.5 Clan Rathskeller 6/1
.6 Kaibab Unbound
2. Hexed 1/5
3. Hammered 1/28
3.5 A Test of Mettle 3/27
4. Tricked 2/25
4.5 Two Ravens and One Crow 4/8
4.6 The Demon Barker of Wheat Street 4/6
4.7 The Chapel Perilous 7/30
5. Trapped 3/31
6. Hunted 6/16
7. Shattered 6/19

√3. Downside Ghosts 12/12
0.1 The Brave Tale of Maddie Carver 2/2
0.5 Finding Magic 2/15
1.5 Wrong Ways Down 2/10
2. Unholy Magic 1/29
3. City of Ghosts 2/1
3.5 "Rick the Brave" in Home Improvement: Undead Edition 2/2
3.6 Home 2/3
4. Sacrificial Magic 2/4
5. Chasing Magic 2/6
5.5 Close to You 2/3
5.6 Keeping It Close: A Short Story 2/13
5.7 Playing With Fire in Five Down 11/21

√4. Chicagoland Vampires 6/6
7. House Rules 1/14
8. Biting Bad 3/4
8.25 "High Stakes" in Kicking It 3/27
8.5 Howling For You 4/27
9. Wild Things 5/6
10. Blood Games 8/13

√5. Haunted Ghosthouse 6/6
2. An Uninvited Ghost 1/ 9
3. Old Haunts 1/15
3.5 A Wild Ghost Chase 1/15
4. Chance of a Ghost 1/15
4.5 An Open Spook 3/25
5. The Thrill of the Haunt 4/11

√6. Dulcie O'Neil 6/6
1.5 A Ghoulish Valentine 5/30
3. Great Hexpectations 5/21
4. Wuthering Frights 5/27
5. Malice In Wonderland 5/30
6. For Whom The Spell Tolls 7/9
6.5 Eleven Snipers Sniping: 12 Days of Christmas series 12/6

√7. Dexter 6/6
2. Dearly Devoted Dexter 1/13
3. Dexter in the Dark 4/25
4. Dexter By Design 5/29
5. Dexter Is Delicious6/10
6. Double Dexter 11/27
7. Dexter's Final Cut 12/8

√8. Garnet Lacey 4/4
2.5 "Fire and Ice and Linguini for Two" in Many Bloody Returns 1/5
3. Romancing the Dead 1/6
4. Dead If I Do 1/17
5. Honeymoon of the Dead 2/20

√9. Allegra Fairweather 4/4
2. South of Salem 1/28
3. Dance of Flames 4/13
4. Island Of Secrets 6/25
5. Night of the Dark Horse 10/30

√10. Parasol Protectorate 3/3
3. Blameless 1/3
4. Heartless 1/23
5. Timeless 3/7

√11. Georgina Kincaid 3/3
2.5 City of Demons 5/31
5. Succubus Shadows 4/16
6. Succubus Revealed 4/16

√12. The Graveyard Queen 2/2
2. The Kingdom 5/30
3. The Prophet 7/22

message 27: by Mishka84 (new)

Mishka84 | 10 comments Sandra wrote: "Good plan Michelle :)"

Thanks Sandra and good luck, you have a few more than I do!

message 28: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments Ah well Michelle, I probably read more than most, as I generally have the time. Doesn't mean I don't get distracted of course.

message 29: by Christina T (new)

Christina T (crysteena73) | 180 comments Just found this challenge and would love to join. I'll work on my list when I'm on my computer later. I'm on my Kindle right now and it's difficult to post more than just a quick note.

message 30: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Demonica by Larissa Ione
Pleasure Unbound Half Read needs re-reading
Desire Unchained
Passion Unleashed
Ecstasy Unveiled
Sin Undone

Eternal Rider ~ Read
Immortal Rider
Lethal Rider
Rogue Rider
Reaver

Killbox 22/1/14 ★★★★★
Aftermath
Endgame
Killbox (Sirantha Jax, #4) by Ann Aguirre

The Rogue Hunter
The Renegade Hunter
Born to Bite
Hungry for You
The Reluctant Vampire
Under a Vampire Moon
The Lady is a Vamp
Immortal Ever After
One Lucky Vampire
Vampire Most Wanted

Deadly Sting
Heart of Venom
The Spider

Spellbound Falls ~ Read
Courting Carolina
The Heart of a Hero
For the Love of Magic

Valiant ~ read
Justice ~ read
Brawn ~ read
Wrath ~ read
Tiger ~ read
Obsidian 22/1/14 ★★★★
Shadow
Moon
True
Obsidian (New Species) by Laurann Dohner

Burning Alive ~ Read
Finding the Lost
Running Scared
Living Nightmare
Blood Hunt
Dying Wish
Falling Blind
Willing Sacrifice

The Becoming ~ Read
Blood Drive
The Watcher
Legacy
Retribution
Chosen
Crossroads
Haunted
Blood Bond

Weather Warden by Rachel Caine
Ill Wind - Read
Heat Stroke
Chill Factor
Windfall
Firestorm
Thin Air
Gale Force
Blue Crush in The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance
Cape Storm
Total Eclipse
Shiny in Chicks Kick Butt

message 31: by Heather (Heatso) (last edited Apr 27, 2014 04:37PM) (new)

message 32: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (last edited Mar 26, 2014 04:27AM) (new)

Demonica by Larissa Ione
Pleasure Unbound 23/1/14 ★★★★
Desire Unchained
Passion Unleashed
Ecstasy Unveiled
Sin Undone
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione

Eternal Rider ~ Read
Immortal Rider
Lethal Rider
Rogue Rider
Reaver

Killbox 22/1/14 ★★★★★
Aftermath 18/2/14 ★★★★
Endgame 11/3/14 ★★★★★
Killbox (Sirantha Jax, #4) by Ann Aguirre Aftermath (Sirantha Jax, #5) by Ann Aguirre Endgame (Sirantha Jax, #6) by Ann Aguirre

The Rogue Hunter
The Renegade Hunter
Born to Bite
Hungry for You
The Reluctant Vampire
Under a Vampire Moon
The Lady is a Vamp
Immortal Ever After
One Lucky Vampire
Vampire Most Wanted

Deadly Sting 28/2/14 ★★★★
Heart of Venom
The Spider
Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) by Jennifer Estep

Spellbound Falls ~ Read
Courting Carolina 12/2/14 ★★★★
The Heart of a Hero 23/3/14 ★★★★
For the Love of Magic
Courting Carolina (Spellbound Falls, #3) by Janet Chapman The Heart of a Hero (Spellbound Falls, #4) by Janet Chapman

Valiant ~ read
Justice ~ read
Brawn ~ read
Wrath ~ read
Tiger ~ read
Obsidian 22/1/14 ★★★★
Shadow 26/3/14 ★★★★
Moon
True
Obsidian by Laurann Dohner

Burning Alive ~ Read
Finding the Lost 26/2/14 ★★★
Running Scared
Living Nightmare
Blood Hunt
Dying Wish
Falling Blind
Willing Sacrifice
Finding the Lost (Sentinel Wars, #2) by Shannon K. Butcher

The Becoming ~ Read
Blood Drive 20/2/14 ★★★★
The Watcher
Legacy
Retribution
Chosen
Crossroads
Haunted
Blood Bond
Blood Drive (Anna Strong Chronicles, #2) by Jeanne C. Stein

Ill Wind - Read
Heat Stroke
Chill Factor
Windfall
Firestorm
Thin Air
Gale Force
Cape Storm
Total Eclipse

message 33: by Christine (new)

Christine | 850 comments I am on a roll with this challenge this year! I've caught up in or finished 8 series so far. I don't think I accomplished that many in all of last year.

How is everyone else doing?

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 555 comments Well done Christine.

Slow start for me this year, as I'm trying to finish another challenge by the end of June. Once that's out of the way I can concentrate on this one.

message 35: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments I've finished one & nearly a 2nd, otherwise not so good :D

message 36: by D.G. (new)

D.G. | 2752 comments I've been doing well (17/50 books so far) but I'm just trying to advance on series I've started, not necessarily trying to finish any (I find when I consciously decide to finish a series, I end up not touching it, LOL!)

message 37: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments I so hate reading the last book. Cause then its all over!

message 38: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Demonica by Larissa Ione
Pleasure Unbound 23/1/14 ★★★★
Desire Unchained 31/5/14 ★★★
Passion Unleashed
Ecstasy Unveiled
Sin Undone
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione

Eternal Rider ~ Read
Immortal Rider
Lethal Rider
Rogue Rider
Reaver

Sirantha Jax by Ann Aguirre Completed
Killbox 22/1/14 ★★★★★
Aftermath 18/2/14 ★★★★
Endgame 11/3/14 ★★★★★
Killbox (Sirantha Jax, #4) by Ann Aguirre Aftermath (Sirantha Jax, #5) by Ann Aguirre Endgame (Sirantha Jax, #6) by Ann Aguirre

The Rogue Hunter
The Renegade Hunter
Born to Bite
Hungry for You
The Reluctant Vampire
Under a Vampire Moon
The Lady is a Vamp
Immortal Ever After
One Lucky Vampire
Vampire Most Wanted

Deadly Sting 28/2/14 ★★★★
Heart of Venom
The Spider
Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) by Jennifer Estep

Spellbound Falls by Janet Chapman Complete
Spellbound Falls ~ Read
Courting Carolina 12/2/14 ★★★★
The Heart of a Hero 23/3/14 ★★★★
For the Love of Magic 31/5/14 ★★★★
The Highlander Next Door 28/9/14 ★★★★
Courting Carolina (Spellbound Falls, #3) by Janet Chapman The Heart of a Hero (Spellbound Falls, #4) by Janet Chapman For the Love of Magic (Spellbound Falls, #5) by Janet Chapman The Highlander Next Door (Spellbound Falls, #6) by Janet Chapman

Valiant ~ read
Justice ~ read
Brawn ~ read
Wrath ~ read
Tiger ~ read
Obsidian 22/1/14 ★★★★
Shadow 26/3/14 ★★★★
Moon 11/9/14 ★★★★
True 29/9/14 ★★★★★
Darkness
Obsidian (New Species, #8) by Laurann Dohner Shadow (New Species, #9) by Laurann Dohner Moon (New Species, #10) by Laurann Dohner True (New Species, #11) by Laurann Dohner

Burning Alive ~ Read
Finding the Lost 26/2/14 ★★★
Running Scared
Living Nightmare
Blood Hunt
Dying Wish
Falling Blind
Willing Sacrifice
Finding the Lost (Sentinel Wars, #2) by Shannon K. Butcher

The Becoming ~ Read
Blood Drive 20/2/14 ★★★★
The Watcher 29/5/14 ★★★★
Legacy
Retribution
Chosen
Crossroads
Haunted
Blood Bond
Blood Drive (Anna Strong Chronicles, #2) by Jeanne C. Stein The Watcher (Anna Strong Chronicles, #3) by Jeanne C. Stein

Ill Wind - Read
Heat Stroke
Chill Factor
Windfall
Firestorm
Thin Air
Gale Force
Cape Storm
Total Eclipse

message 39: by Suzanne (last edited Dec 31, 2014 09:58PM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 950 comments SOS: Serious Overload of Series
I've Started So I'll Finish 2014 - The Trilogy
Duration:
1/1/2014 - 12/31/2014

There has to be at least 2 books that you need to read to get up to date/finish the series (if you are going the series route).

Progress: 53 out of 146

Vampire Academy - Done!
(view spoiler)
Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

The Hathaways - Done!
(view spoiler)
Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4) by Lisa Kleypas Love in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) by Lisa Kleypas

The Hollows - Done!
(view spoiler)
Ever After (The Hollows, #11) by Kim Harrison Trouble on Reserve (The Hollows, #10.5) by Kim Harrison The Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12) by Kim Harrison The Witch With No Name (The Hollows, #13) by Kim Harrison

Black Dagger Brotherhood - Done!
(view spoiler)
Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) by J.R. Ward Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. Ward The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) by J.R. Ward

Chicago Stars
Book #3: Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips - ***** - 1/8/2014
Book #4: Dream a Little Dream by Susan Elizabeth Phillips - **** - 10/27/2014 - 400 Pages
Book #5:
Book #6:
Book #7:

Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips Dream a Little Dream (Chicago Stars, #4) by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Fairy Tales
Book #2: When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James - *** - 1/9/2014
Book #2.5: Winning the Wallflower by Eloisa James - ***** - 2/26/2014
Book #3: The Duke Is Mine by Eloisa James - *** - 7/28/2014 - 367 Pages
Book #4: The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James - **** - 9/23/2014 - 334 Pages
Book #4.5: Seduced by a Pirate by Eloisa James - **** - 9/24/2014 - 100 Pages
Book #5:

When Beauty Tamed the Beast (Fairy Tales, #2) by Eloisa James Winning the Wallflower (Fairy Tales, #2.5) by Eloisa James The Duke Is Mine (Fairy Tales, #3) by Eloisa James The Ugly Duchess (Fairy Tales, #4) by Eloisa James Seduced by a Pirate (Fairy Tales, #4.5) by Eloisa James

Pretty Little Liars
Book #1: Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - ***** - 1/14/2014
Book #2:
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #4.5:
Book #5:
Book #6:
Book #7:
Book #8:
Book #9:
Book #10:
Book #11:
Book #12:
Book #13:
Book #14:
Book #15:

Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) by Sara Shepard

The Heroes of Olympus
Book #2: The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan - **** - 1/21/2014
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #5:

The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) by Rick Riordan

Lost Angels
Book #1: Avenger's Angel by Heather Killough-Walden - *** - 1/22/2014
Book #2:
Book #3:

Avenger's Angel (The Lost Angels, #1) by Heather Killough-Walden

Devil of the Highlands
Book #1: Devil of the Highlands by Lynsay Sands - *** - 2/11/2014
Book #2:
Book #3:

Devil of the Highlands (Devil of the Highlands, #1) by Lynsay Sands

The Dresden Files
Book #4: Summer Knight by Jim Butcher - ***** - 2/13/2014
Book #5: Death Masks by Jim Butcher - ***** - 4/27/2014
Book #6: Blood Rites by Jim Butcher - ***** - 6/7/2014 - 439 Pages
Book #7: Dead Beat by Jim Butcher - ***** - 6/15/2014
Book #8: Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher - ***** - 8/4/2014 - 480 Pages
Book #9:
Book #10:
Book #11:
Book #12:
Book #13:
Book #14:
Book #15:

Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, #4) by Jim Butcher Death Masks (The Dresden Files, #5) by Jim Butcher Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6) by Jim Butcher Dead Beat (The Dresden Files, #7) by Jim Butcher Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files, #8) by Jim Butcher

Otherworld
Book #8: Harvest Hunting by Yasmine Galenorn - *** - 2/20/2014
Book #9: Blood Wyne by Yasmine Galenorn - **** - 4/20/2014
Book #10: Courting Darkness by Yasmine Galenorn - **** - 5/29/2014 - 286 Pages
Book #11: Shaded Vision by Yasmine Galenorn - ** - 6/18/2014 - 306 Pages
Book #12:
Book #13:
Book #14:
Book #15:
Book #16:

Harvest Hunting (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #8) by Yasmine Galenorn Blood Wyne (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #9) by Yasmine Galenorn Courting Darkness (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon #10) by Yasmine Galenorn Shaded Vision (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #11) by Yasmine Galenorn

The Rules of Scoundrels
Book #3: No Good Duke Goes Unpunished by Sarah MacLean - ***** - 3/4/2014
Book #4:

No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3) by Sarah MacLean

Leopard People
Book #1: The Awakening by Christine Feehan - *** - 3/3/2014
Book #2:
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #5:
Book #6:

The Awakening (Leopard People, #1) by Christine Feehan

The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy
Book #1: Dark Witch by Nora Roberts - *** - 3/9/2014
Book #2: Shadow Spell by Nora Roberts - **** - 7/22/2014 - 319 Pages
Book #3: ?

Dark Witch (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts Shadow Spell (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy, #2) by Nora Roberts

Legend
Book #1: Legend by Marie Lu - **** - 3/13/2014 - 305 Pages
Book #2:
Book #3:

Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu

The Game Maker Series:
The Professional: Part 1 by Kresley Cole - ***** - 3/20/2014 - 120 Pages
Part 2:
Part 3:

The Professional Part 1 (The Game Maker, #1.1) by Kresley Cole

Crochet Mystery
Book #1: Hooked on Murder by Betty Hechtman - ***** - 3/23/2014 - 280 Pages
Book #2:
Book #3
Book #4
Book #5
Book #6
Book #7
Book #8
Book #9

Hooked on Murder (Crochet Mystery, #1) by Betty Hechtman

message 40: by Suzanne (last edited May 13, 2016 11:10AM) (new)

Suzanne (esmerelda1) | 950 comments Part 2:

Virgin River
Book #2: Shelter Mountain by Robyn Carr - **** - 3/29/2014
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #5:
Book #6:
Book #7:
Book #8:
Book #9:
Book #10:
Book #11:
Book #12:
Book #13:
Book #14:
Book #15:
Book #16:
Book #17:
Book #18:
Book #19:
Book #20:
Book #21:

Shelter Mountain (Virgin River, #2) by Robyn Carr

On The Edge
Book #1: On the Edge by Ilona Andrews - ***** - 4/1/2014
Book #2:
Book #3:
Book #4:

On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews

Deadly
Book #2: Deadly Heat by Cynthia Eden - ** - 4/4/2014
Book #3:

Deadly Heat (Deadly, #2) by Cynthia Eden

In Death
Book #10: Witness in Death by J.D. Robb - ***** - 4/16/2014

Witness in Death (In Death, #10) by J.D. Robb

Hex Hall
Book #1: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - **** - 4/17/2014
Book #2:
Book #3:

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

Daughter of Smoke & Bone
Book #1: Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - ***** - 4/21/2013 - 418 Pages
Book #2:
Book #2.5:
Book #3:

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor

Sookie Stackhouse:
Book #4.1, 4.3, 5.1, 7.1 & 8.1: A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris - *** - 4/24/2014
Book #12: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris - **** - 6/23/2014 - 327 Pages

A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #4.1, #4.3, #5.1, #7.1, #8.1) by Charlaine Harris Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12) by Charlaine Harris

Discworld
Book #2: The Light Fantastic by Terry Pratchett - **** - 5/1/2014

The Light Fantastic (Discworld, #2; Rincewind #2) by Terry Pratchett

The Maze Runner
Book #1: The Maze Runner by James Dashner - *** - 5/6/2014

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner

The Infernal Devices
Book #2: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare - ***** - 5/22/2014
Book #3:

Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare

The Morganville Vampires
Book #2: The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine - *** - 5/26/2014

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine

Once Upon a Time in the West
Book #1: Beauty and the Bounty Hunter by Lori Austin - ***** - 6/8/2014 - 300 Pages

Beauty and the Bounty Hunter (Once Upon a Time in the West, #1) by Lori Austin

Love at Stake
Book #2: Vamps and the City by Kerrelyn Sparks - **** - 7/3/2014 - 387 Pages

Vamps and the City (Love at Stake, #2) by Kerrelyn Sparks

Dante Valentine
Book #1: Working for the Devil by Lilith Saintcrow - *** - 7/4/2014 - 403 Pages

Working for the Devil (Dante Valentine, #1) by Lilith Saintcrow

Fool's Gold
Book #2: Almost Perfect by Susan Mallery - **** - 7/7/2014 - 379 Pages

Almost Perfect (Fool's Gold, #2) by Susan Mallery

Wallflowers:
#.5: Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas - *** - 7/14/2014
#1: Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas - **** - 7/16/2014
#2: It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas - **** - 7/27/2014 - 382 Pages
#3: Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas - ***** - 11/24/2014 - 368 Pages
#4:
#5:
Again the Magic (Wallflowers, #0.5) by Lisa Kleypas Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, #3) by Lisa Kleypas

Jane Yellowrock
Book #2: Blood Cross by Faith Hunter - ***** - 7/17/2014 - 321 Pages
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #5:
Book #6:
Book #7:
Book #8:
Blood Cross (Jane Yellowrock, #2) by Faith Hunter

Weather Warden
Book #1.5: No Love Lost by Rachel Caine - ***** - 7/22/2014 - 6 Pages
No Love Lost (Weather Warden #1.5) by Rachel Caine

Rough Riders
Book #1: Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James - ***** - 7/23/2014 - 287 Pages
Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders, #1) by Lorelei James

The Syrena Legacy
Book #1: Of Poseidon by Anna Banks - ** - 8/27/2014 - 324 Pages
Book #2: Of Triton by Anna Banks - **** - 9/2/2014 - 246 Pages
Book #3:
Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2) by Anna Banks

Island of the Blue Dolphins
Book #1: Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O'Dell - *** - 8/29/2014 - 184 Pages
Island of the Blue Dolphins (Island of the Blue Dolphins, #1) by Scott O'Dell

Rock Chick
Book #2:Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley - ***** - 9/3/2014 - 500 Pages
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #5:
Book #6:
Book #7:
Book #8:
Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) by Kristen Ashley

Lux
Book #1: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout - *** - 9/4/2014 - 335 Pages
Book #2: Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout - ***** - 11/3/2014
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #5:
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Renegades
Book #1: Reckless by Skye Jordan - *** - 9/9/2014 - 280 Pages
Reckless (Renegades, #1) by Skye Jordan

After Hours
Book #1: One Night of Sin by Elle Kennedy - *** - 9/12/2014 - 162 Pages
One Night of Sin (After Hours, #1) by Elle Kennedy

Wheel of Time
Book #1: The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan - *** - 9/16/2014 - 800 Pages
The Eye of the World (Wheel of Time, #1) by Robert Jordan

Inkworld
Book #2: Inkspell by Cornelia Funke - ***** - 9/25/2014 - 635 Pages
Book #3:
Inkspell (Inkworld, #2) by Cornelia Funke

Midnight Breed:
Book #1: Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian - *** - 10/3/2014 - 402 Pages
Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian

Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Book #3: The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan - *** - 10/7/2014 - 320 Pages
Book #4:
Book #5:
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan

Spymasters
Book #0.5: Her Ladyship's Companion by Joanna Bourne - **** - 10/18/2014 - 224 Pages
Book #1:
Book #2:
Book #3:
Book #4:
Book #5:

Her Ladyship's Companion (Spymasters, #0.5) by Joanna Bourne

Immortals After Dark
Book #2: A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole - **** - 12/2/2014 - 356 Pages

A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark #2) by Kresley Cole

Arcane Society
Book #2: White Lies by Jayne Ann Krentz - **** - 12/3/2014 - 384 Pages
Book #3: Sizzle and Burn
Book #4: The Third Circle
Book #5: Running Hot
Book #6: The Perfect Poison
Book #7: Fired Up
Book #8: Burning Lamp
Book #9: In Too Deep
Book #10: Quicksilver
Book #11: Deception Cove
Book #12:

White Lies (Arcane Society, #2) by Jayne Ann Krentz

Women's Murder Club
Book #9: The 9th Judgment by James Patterson - ***** - 12/6/2014 - 355 Pages
Book #10:
Book #11:
Book #12:
Book #13:

The 9th Judgment (Women's Murder Club, #9) by James Patterson

Bloodlines
Book #1: Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - **** - 12/17/2014 - 421 Pages

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead

message 41: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments That's a LOT of books Suzanne! Good Luck :)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ this year has been all about finishing the series i have started, and have been surprised that i have been doing so well so can i still join this? and of course back-tracking to the 1st of January.

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 555 comments Of course you can still join. Starting to wonder whether I will run this again next year.... Didn't seem to have many takers this year.

message 45: by ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ (last edited Dec 29, 2014 05:19AM) (new)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ I've Started So I'll Finish 2014
Duration:
1st January - 31st December 2014
Series Finished: 6
Series Current With: 10

Beyond the Marius Brothers series by Joyee Flynn8/8 Completed
Read in 2013 (view spoiler)
Clove Sutherland - 05/01/14
Elan - 06/01/14

Brac Back Series by Lynn Hagen 33/33 Current With
Montana's Vamp - 13/01/14
Carter's Tryck - 15/01/14
Joshua's Law - 16/01/14
Dagon's Ride - 16/01/14
Steven's Journey - 25/01/14
Alex's Secret - 28/01/14
Tater's Bear - 29/01/14
Curtis's Dads - 10/02/14
A Brac Pack Crazy Family Christmas - 11/02/14
A Cold Winter's Day - 12/03/14
His Imperfect Mate - 30/06/14
Seth's Chance - 17/09/14
Take My Hand - 29/09/14
Riley's Downfall - 29/09/14
Melonee Brac's Mistletoe Madness - 30/09/14
A Man's Worth - 13/10/14
Brac Pack Halloween Murder Mystery - 25/11/2014
Christmas at the Lakelands' - 08/12/14

Zeus's Back Series by Lynn Hagen 9/9 Current With
Jasper - 17/01/14
Avanti - 18/01/14
Knox - 25/01/14
Torem - 26/01/14
Hunter - 27/01/14
Sully - 29/01/14
Bald Eagle - 19/02/14
Memphis - 31/03/14
Rave - 01/07/14

Demon Warriors Series by Lynn Hagen 6/6 Current With
Hondo - 17/01/14
Snooke - 22/01/14
Rainerio - 27/01/14
Takeo - 28/02/14
Panahasi - 30/09/14
Kobe - 20/11/2014

Christian's Coven Series by Lynn Hagen 8/8 Current With
Christian's Menace - 28/01/14
Nija's Temptation - 30/01/14
Eli's Way - 23/02/14
Vaughn's Vampire Hunter - 29/06/14
For the Rest of Eternity - 30/06/14
The Dark Side of Love - 28/09/14
Ceri by Lynn Hagen (29/11/14)
Forever Yours - 28/12/14

The Exiled 2/2 Current With
Nazaryth - 14/03/14
Wolf - 20/11/14

Lords of the Var series by Michelle M. Pillow 5/5 Completed
The Savage King - 07/01/14
The Playful Prince - 12/07/14
The Bound Prince - 14/07/14
The Rogue Prince - 13/08/14
The Pirate Prince - 14/08/14

Wife Lottery by Jodi Thomas 4/4 Completed
The Texan's Wager - 30/03/14
When a Texan Gambles - 19/04/14
A Texan's Luck - 02/05/14
The Texan's Reward - 19/05/14

Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian 12/12 Current With
Kiss of Midnight - 16/01/14
Kiss of Crimson - 10/03/14
Midnight Awakening - 24/03/14
Midnight Rising - 03/04/14
Veil of Midnight - 14/04/14
Ashes of Midnight - 10/05/14
Shades of Midnight - 23/05/14
Taken by Midnight - 28/05/14
Deeper Than Midnight - 22/06/14
Darker After Midnight - 26/06/14
Edge of Dawn - 29/07/14
Crave The Night - 06/12/14

Orphan Train series by Linda Lael Miller 3/3 Completed
Lily and the Major - 16/07/14
Emma And The Outlaw - 04/08/14
Caroline and the Raider - 28/08/14

Wyoming Sky series by R.C. Ryan 3/3 Completed
Quinn - 17/07/14
Josh - 31/07/14
Jake - 25/08/14

Fighting Connollys series by Roxie Rivera 3/3 Completed
In Kelly's Corner - 06/08/14
In Jack's Arms - 04/09/14
In Finn's Heart - 11/09/14

New Species series by Laurann Dohner 13/13 Current With
True - 04/01/14
Darkness - 25/09/14
Smiley - 08/11/14

Cut & Run series by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux 8/8 Current With
Cut & Run - 02/02/14
Sticks & Stones - 16/05/14
Fish & Chips - 17/05/14
Divide & Conquer - 27/05/14
Armed & Dangerous - 08/06/`14
Stars & Stripes - 29/06/14
Touch & Geaux - 03/07/14
Ball & Chain - 04/07/14

Sidewinder series by Abigail Roux 2/2 Completed
Shock & Awe - 17/08/14
Cross & Crown - 02/09/14

Deep in the Heart of Texas series by Katie Lane 7/7 Finished
Going Cowboy Crazy - 08/07/14
Make Mine a Bad Boy - 10/07/14
Catch Me A Cowboy - 11/07/14
Trouble in Texas - 13/07/14
Flirting with Texas - 21/07/14
A Match Made in Texas - 02/08/14
The Last Cowboy in Texas - 19/12/14

County series by Lynn Hagen 10/11 Current With
Cowboy Love - 06/09/14
Cowboy Heart - 06/09/14
Cowboy Naughty - 09/09/14
Cowboy Rescue - 10/09/14
Cowboy Legend - 12/09/14
Cowboy Seduction - 13/09/14
Cowboy Trust - 02/11/14
Cowboy Rowdy - 02/11/14
Cowboy Stripper - 02/11/14
Cowboy Trouble - 09/12/14
Cowboy Miracles - 29/12/14

COMPLETED

message 46: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments We're going to do this again next year aren't we? It's handy to keep this list in focus while choosing books for other challenges.

I'm pretty happy with how well I've done this year. I need to update my list here, but I've read 37 books from my list & completely finished/caught up 6 series. If December goes as planned, I'll be able to check off 3 more series.

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 555 comments Hi Daffodil,

Yes, if people still want it I'm happy to run it again next year.

message 48: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23482 comments YAY!! Cause I've finished a few series on my list as well and that is a very good thing.

Charlotte (Buried in Books) | 555 comments Give me a day or two and I'll get it set up.

message 50: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments Thanks Charlotte!

« previous 1