Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2014 Challenge Archive > Roaming Around The RRRC Group Quarterly Challenge- June 15-Sept. 14, 2014

Comments (showing 1-50 of 218) (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Jun 09, 2014 06:45PM) (new)

Fran | 9119 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
June 15 - September 14

Would you like to explore some of the things the RRRC group has to offer? Here's a fun way to check out some of the challenges and threads we have here. Who knows, you may stumble upon a challenge you hadn't noticed before, or didn't think was for you, but now looks intriguing!

This is a 3 month challenge . There are 4 levels and you may complete as few as 1 level or as many as all 4. No page minimum, rereads and audiobooks allowed. If there is a link posted with a task, that link will take you to a thread you should use for the task. If the task says 'recent' then you may use the link provided or find another thread, in the last three months, that fulfills the task.

Please repost your progress as you go along.

Level 1- Any 5 tasks
Level 2- Any 10 tasks
Level 3- Any 15 tasks
Level 4- All 20 tasks

Roaming Around The RRRC tasks -

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread. Here is the link to the folder where both can be found - General discussion folder

2. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread.

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. Please state who's recommendation you used and which PIFM you found it in. Monthly Folder Where PIFM Challenges Can Be Found

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars.List of RRRC members and links to their profile

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed.

6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list.

7. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge.

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves. You will not be reading a book listed in the posts, but a book on one of the participants shelves. Who knows, you may find a new to you member whose shelves you like....maybe friend them?

9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list. There are over 2000 titles to choose from!

10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) Featured Author Challenge author.

11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice. Dice Roller
Read one book that includes both of your numbers in the page count or add the numbers together and read a book with that number of letters in the title.
If you thought rolling the dice was fun, consider joining the Yahtzee Challenge already in progress...or wait for the next round in 2015.

12. Read one book found on one of the Mod's shelves.
Yz
Jane(PS)
Fran
Dee
MountainKat
KarenH
Ty
13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf. RRRC group bookshelf

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, check out all of the great places we RRRC members are from, and read one book from any one location listed.

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color. Stop by the Read A Rainbow Challenge if you like and check it out!

16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders. Please state which thread you found your book in.

17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge . Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed.

18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! . Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge. Please state which task you used.

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer) . The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. Monthly Challenges Folder

Happy Reading!

message 2: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Sep 15, 2014 08:44AM) (new)

Fran | 9119 comments Completed The Challenge

Lynne
Ranzes Ryne
Laura
Pamela
KarenH
Valorie
Rissa
Sassafrass
Katie
Logan
Calila
Pamela
Fran
Jenn Dee
Laurla
Grace
Ella
MountainKat
Bookchaser
Cheryl
Shelby
Tabs
Cathy

message 3: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments *

message 4: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments *

message 5: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 8667 comments Oh, I am so in! I hate committing to the higher level in case something comes up, but I always do it anyway so I am just going to go for it! Put me down for Level 4. =)

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) Ooh! This looks like fun. I'm going to try for Level 4 too.

message 7: by ~KarenH~, Moderator (new)

~KarenH~ | 4065 comments I'm all in for this one - Level 4...I can't wait!

message 8: by Ella (last edited Jun 01, 2014 04:23PM) (new)

Ella | 126 comments Level 4 for me. This should be interesting.

Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
June 15 - September 14
0 of 20

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading? or 'Favorite Read' thread:
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
2. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread:
Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds
3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - June PIFM - one of Kait picks for KarenF
4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars.
From Irina’s shelf: Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed: Poison Promise by Jennifer Estep
6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list: Styx by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge: Exposure by Iris Blaire
8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves:
From Tina’s shelf: Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews
9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list:
Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey
10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) Featured Author Challenge author: Crush on You by Christie Ridgway
11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice: Dice Roller: 5 - 2
Fall from India Place by Samantha Young (352 pg)
12. Read one book found on one of the Mod's shelves:
From Fran’s shelf: Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks
13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf:
Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
14. Read one book from any one location listed using the the Where In The World Are You? thread:
Australia: Fast Track by Julie Garwood
15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow:
Violet: Star Struck by Laurelin Paige
16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders:
Dare You To Read: The Promise by Kristen Ashley
17. Based on In Uniform Challenge, read a book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed:
Football and Baseball player: Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton
18. From 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2!, complete task 3, 4 or 5:
Task 4: Covet by J.R. Ward
19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge-2014:
Yr HAF: Pia Saves the Day by Thea Harrison
20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge:
JUNE: Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) by Katie McGarry Until Lilly (Until, #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Exposure (East Park, #1) by Iris Blaire Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1) by Tessa Bailey Crush on You (Three Kisses, #1) by Christie Ridgway
Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4) by Samantha Young Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) by Maya Banks Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright Fast Track (Buchanan-Renard, #12) by Julie Garwood Star Struck (Lights, Camera, #2) by Laurelin Paige The Promise (The 'Burg, #5) by Kristen Ashley Straddling the Line (Play by Play, #8) by Jaci Burton Covet (Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6) by Thea Harrison Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13) by Nalini Singh

message 9: by Melissa (last edited Jul 22, 2014 07:28AM) (new)

Melissa | 1239 comments Count me in! I'm going to go for Level 4...off to roam...

1 - Favorite Read (April) - Dark Storm
2 - Latest Book Purchase - Divergent
3 - PIFM Challenge - Lost Lake
4 - RRRC Member (Leslie) - Riveted
5 - Authors After Dark Challenge - Colleen Gleason - Max Stops the Presses
6 - 2014 A to Z Author - Dark Desires After Dusk
7 - 2014 A to Z Book - Flat-Out Sexy
8 - 2014 A to Z Friends (AndaM) - The Undead Pool
9 - Random List Challenge - Insurgent
10 - Featured Author Challenge - Rachel Caine - Heat Stroke
11 - Yahtzee Challenge - rolled a 6 and a 4, chose a 10 letter title - Dark Places
12 - Mod's Shelf (Yz) - Blood Promise
13 - RRRC Group Bookshelf - The Girl Who Played with Fire
14 - Where in the World Are You? - location choice=Missouri - Sharp Objects
15 - Read a Rainbow Challenge - yellow cover - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
16 - Buddy Read The Midnight Breed series - Midnight Rising
17 - In Uniform Challenge - Under the Dog Star
18 - Serial Reader Challenge - Take 2! - task #3 - The Barbarian Prince
19 - Read the Season Yr HAF - Allegiant
20 - Monthly Challenges - J for June - Just One Bite

message 10: by Breann (last edited Jun 20, 2014 08:40PM) (new)

Breann | 2362 comments Woohoo! I've been waiting for a new quarterly :)

I'll be in for Level 4

1. What are you reading (May): Witness

2. Latest Book Purchase thread: Someone to Watch Over Me

3. PIFM Challenge (June): Cross & Crown

4. RRRC member (Nan): Behind the Curtain

5. Authors After Dark Challenge: Roughstock: And a Smile- Season One

6. 2014-A-Z Author Challenge: Rogue Rider or Shotgun Bride

7. 2014-A-Z Book Challenge: The King or Rapture

8. 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge (Shelby):
Like a Sparrow Through the Heart
The Gladiator's Master
Lost Won
Catch My Breath
Truth in the Dark
Downtime

9. Random List Challenge list: The King or Losing Me, Finding You or Exclusively Yours

10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) Featured Author Challenge author.

11. Yahtzee Challenge (6 + 2): A Note in the Margin (276 pages)

12. Mod's shelves (Fran): Truth in the Dark or Witness or Grand Adventures

13. RRRC group bookshelf: Going Up or Like a Sparrow Through the Heart or A Note in the Margin or

14. Where In The World Are You?:

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color. Stop by the Read A Rainbow Challenge if you like and check it out!

16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders. Please state which thread you found your book in.

17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge . Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed.

18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! . Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge. Please state which task you used.

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- 2014 READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer)(link coming soon) . The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. Monthly Challenges Folder

message 11: by Rissa (new)

Rissa | 278 comments Ok, I have totally been roaming all day already, lol. I've even asked a question to Fran already and I forgot to say that I'm in!

Going for Level 4! :)

message 12: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 354 comments Yes, I am in. Will have a look through all the tasks to determine what level I want to aim for.

message 13: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 13555 comments I'm in! I'm thinking level 3, but will have to do some more investigating :)

message 14: by Calila (last edited Jul 24, 2014 01:33PM) (new)

Calila | 2285 comments I'm in for Level 4! I hope...this is more scary than the flowers or cookies LOL!

Roaming Around The RRRC tasks - 20/20

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread. - Wake Me Up Inside 07/08/14 ★★★★

2. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread. - Hostile Ground 07/15-16/14 ★★★★

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. - Beppy - June 2014 PIFM - Too Stupid to Live 06/15-16/14 ★★★★★

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars. - Rare 07/10-11/14 ★★★★★

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed. - The Spider 07/24/14 ★★★

6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list. Never a Hero - 07/08/14 ★★★★

7. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge. Romancing the Duke - 07/21/14 ★★★★★

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves. You will not be reading a book listed in the posts, but a book on one of the participants shelves. Who knows, you may find a new to you member whose shelves you like....maybe friend them? - Shadow Spell 06/28/14 ★★★★

9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list. There are over 2000 titles to choose from! - A Night Like This 06/16/14 ★★★★

10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) Featured Author Challenge author. - Dirty Little Secret - 07/05-06/14 ★★

Read one book that includes both of your numbers in the page count or add the numbers together and read a book with that number of letters in the title.
If you thought rolling the dice was fun, consider joining the Yahtzee Challenge already in progress...or wait for the next round in 2015.
- 3 & 6 - 36 pages - For Want of a Nail 06/30/14 ★★★

12. Read one book found on one of the Mod's shelves. - Jane(PS) - Elements of Retrofit - 07/10/14 ★★★★★

13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf. - Hairy Harry's Car Seat 07/03-04/14 ★★★★

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, check out all of the great places we RRRC members are from, and read one book from any one location listed. - Relief Valve 06/24-26/14 ★★★★

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color. Stop by the Read A Rainbow Challenge if you like and check it out! - Indigo - Equation For Love 07/01/14 ★★★★

16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders. Please state which thread you found your book in. - Nora Roberts Read-A-Thon - The Last Boyfriend - 06/23/14 ★★★★

17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge . Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed. - The Sergeant 06/16-19/14 ★★★

18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! . Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge. Please state which task you used. - Task #5 - Outlander - 06/19-22/14 ★

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer) . The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. - Apple Polisher 06/26-27/14 ★★★★

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. July - J - JL Langley - My Fair Captain - 07/13-14/14 ★★★★

message 15: by Susan (new)

Susan (Scoutmomskf) | 1319 comments I'm going for Level 4, too. This one looks like it will be a real challenge for me to complete.

message 16: by Laila Jane (new)

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 73 comments I'm in! Gonna try for Level 4. This one looks harder than the previous quarterly challenges so we'll see how I do...

message 17: by Laila Jane (last edited Sep 18, 2014 02:04PM) (new)

Laila Jane (axlilxlala) | 73 comments ***INCOMPLETE***

Goal: Level 4 (18/22 tasks)
June 15, 2014 - September 14, 2014

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread.
      To Read: Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley
       2014 June - What Are You Reading?

Phenomenal X by Michelle A. Valentine (07/10/14)
      Link: Latest Book Purchase (Msg 2343)

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. Please state who's recommendation you used and which PIFM you found it in.
      Breakable by Tammara Webber (06/25/14)
      Link: PIFM - June, Recommended by Mary (Msg 159)

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars.
      The Duke and I by Julia Quinn (06/26/14)
      Link: Kati (Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance)

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed
      Author: Lyla Payne
      Broken at Love (07/04/14)
      2014 Authors After Dark

6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list
      Play by Kylie Scott (07/20/14)
      Link: 2014 A-Z Author Challenge (Msg 53)

7. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge.
      Nash by Jay Crownover (07/19/14)
      Link: 2014 A-Z Book Challenge (Msg 76)

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves
      Read: Searching for Someday by Jennifer Probst (09/09/14)
      Link: Emma's shelves

9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list
      Read: Greed by Fisher Amelie (08/24/14)
      Link: Random Book List #189

To Read: Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
      Featured Author: Jennifer Echols

11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice

Rolled: 2 and 5
      Every Last Kiss by Courtney Cole (06/20/14)
      Page count: 250 pages

To Read: Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day
      Link: Mod: Yz

13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf.
      Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan (07/29/14)
      Link: RRRC Group Bookshelf

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, check out all of the great places we RRRC members are from, and read one book from any one location listed.
      Love Unscripted by Tina Reber (06/23/14)
      Link: Where in the World Are You?

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color.
      Color: Orange
      Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (08/09/14)

To Read: Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian
      Link: Buddy Read: Midnight Breeds

17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge. Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed.
      Undeclared by Jen Frederick (06/29/14)
      Link: In Uniform Challenge

Task 3: Spree Series Killer - Try out a New Author
      1. Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan (07/05/14)
      2. Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan (07/27/14)
      3. Out of Breath by Rebecca Donovan (08/31/14)

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- 2014 READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.
      If Forever Comes by A.L. Jackson (06/30/14)
      Link: Read the Season: Summer

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.
      Fated by Courtney Cole (07/14/14)
      Link: Read the Month: July

Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1) by Michelle A. Valentine Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2) by Tammara Webber The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn Broken at Love (Whitman University, #1) by Lyla Payne Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie Scott Nash (Marked Men, #4) by Jay Crownover Searching for Someday (Searching For, #1) by Jennifer Probst Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2) by Fisher Amelie Every Last Kiss (The Bloodstone Saga, #1) by Courtney Cole Love Unscripted (Love, #1) by Tina Reber Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
Undeclared (Woodlands, #1) by Jen Frederick Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1) by Rebecca Donovan Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2) by Rebecca Donovan Out of Breath (Breathing, #3) by Rebecca Donovan If Forever Comes (Take This Regret, #2) by A.L. Jackson Fated (The Bloodstone Saga, #2) by Courtney Cole

message 18: by Tina (new)

Tina (whitley97) | 223 comments I'm in sounds like fun!!!

message 19: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1010 comments I'm in for level 4. Looks fun :)

message 20: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 1815 comments Oh boy... how can I resist this one???

message 21: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments So glad you are all going to try it!

I hope it doesn't look scary! I was aiming for a fun way to investigate a lot of the things the RRRC group has to offer.....you may find a new challenge you might want to try :)

message 22: by Fran, Moderator (last edited Jun 01, 2014 08:17AM) (new)

Fran | 9119 comments I am committing to Level 2....and may try for more :)

June 15 - September 14
0/10 Read

message 23: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ | 3014 comments I'm in for Level 4.
Duration: June 15 - September 14, 2014

READ: 0/20

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread. Here is the link to the folder where both can be found - General discussion folder

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. Please state who's recommendation you used and which PIFM you found it in. Monthly Folder Where PIFM Challenges Can Be Found

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars.List of RRRC members and links to their profile

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed.

6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list.

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves. You will not be reading a book listed in the posts, but a book on one of the participants shelves. Who knows, you may find a new to you member whose shelves you like....maybe friend them?

9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list. There are over 2000 titles to choose from!

Yz
Jane(PS)
Fran
Dee
MountainKat
KarenH
Ty

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- 2014 READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer)(link coming soon) . The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 23, 2014 07:57AM) (new)

I hope I am not biting off more than I can chew lol. I am in so many challenges now I don't know.

Completed 7/20

1 - What Are You Reading? or Favorite Read - (May) Shattered Promises 6/16/2014 ****
2 - Latest Book Purchase - Chill Factor by Sandra Brown 8/10/2014 (Cindy)
3 - PIFM Challenge - Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley 6/27/2014 (Sandy picked for Bre in May)
4 - RRRC Member - Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley (MountainKat) 7/31/2014
5 - Authors After Dark Challenge - Dane by Liliana Hart 8/18/2014
6 - 2014 A to Z Author -
7 - 2014 A to Z Book - Zoo By James Patterson 8/21/2014
8 - 2014 A to Z Friends -
9 - Random List Challenge -
10 - Featured Author Challenge -
11 - Yahtzee Challenge - I rolled 2 and 1
12 - Mod's Shelf -
13 - RRRC Group Bookshelf -
14 - Where in the World Are You? -
15 - Read a Rainbow Challenge - Sunrise Point By Robyn Carr (orange) 8/3/2014
16 - Dare You to Read or Buddy Read -
17 - In Uniform Challenge -
18 - Serial Reader Challenge - Take 2!
19 - Read the Season Yr HAF -
20 - Monthly Challenges -

Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1) by Jessica Sorensen Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) by Kristen Ashley Chill Factor by Sandra Brown Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) by Kristen Ashley Dane (The MacKenzie Family #1) by Liliana Hart Sunrise Point (Virgin River, #19) by Robyn Carr Zoo by James Patterson

message 25: by Sassafrass (last edited Jun 29, 2014 08:55AM) (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 1849 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
June 15 - September 14

Completed 4/20 Tasks

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread. The King found in June 2014 "What Are You Reading?" thread. finished 6/15/14

2. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. Please state who's recommendation you used and which PIFM you found it in. Lick was recommended by Kait in the June PIFM challenge (message #72)

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars. Full Moon (rated 4 stars by MoutainKat)

Alpha by Jasinda Wilder

Once and Again by Lauren Dane

It Happened One Wedding

Play on participant Ty's shelves

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) July FAC--The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols

11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice. Dice Roller http://www.random.org/dice/

12. Read one book found on one of the Mod's shelves. Animal Attraction on Dee's shelves finished 6/15/14

https://www.goodreads.com/group/books...

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, check out all of the great places we RRRC members are from, and read one book from any one location listed. (Australia)--Lockout

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color. Stop by the Read A Rainbow Challenge if you like and check it out! (green) Dirty Trick

Task 3 (totally new author): Hard to Love finished 6/28/14

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). Up to Me finished 6/22/14

message 26: by Bookchaser (last edited Jun 17, 2014 06:41PM) (new)

Bookchaser | 1564 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
Duration: June 15, 2014 - September 14, 2014

0/?? Completed

This is a 3 month challenge. There are 4 levels and you may complete as few as 1 level or as many as all 4. No page minimum, rereads and audiobooks allowed. If there is a link posted with a task, that link will take you to a thread you should use for the task. If the task says 'recent' then you may use the link provided or find another thread, in the last three months, that fulfills the task.

Please repost your progress as you go along.

Level 1 - Any 5 tasks
Level 2 - Any 10 tasks
Level 3 - Any 15 tasks
Level 4 - All 20 tasks

Roaming Around The RRRC tasks:

01. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread. (Here is the link to the folder where both can be found - General discussion folder)
The Raider by Monica McCarty
OR
Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh
OR
It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
02. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread.
The Arrow by Monica McCarty
OR
The Hot Zone by Jayne Castle
OR
Blackberry Summer by RaeAnne Thayne
03. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. (Please state who's recommendation you used and which PIFM you found it in. Monthly Folder Where PIFM Challenges Can Be Found.)
Love Irresistibly by Julie James (recommended by beppy for June)
OR
A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole (recommended by Cmkage for June)
04. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars. (List of RRRC members and links to their profile.)
One Enchanted Evening by Lynn Kurland (Pam, 4 stars)
OR
Dragon Warrior by Janet Chapman (Pam, 4 stars)
OR
A Matter of Class by Mary Balogh (K., 4 stars)
OR
One Reckless Summer by Toni Blake (K., 5 stars)
05. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed.
Black Ties and Lullabies by Janes Graves
OR
Hot Wheels and High Heels by Jane Graves
OR
Marked by Elisabeth Naughton
06. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list.
An Outlaw's Christmas by Linda Lael Miller
OR
The Chance by Robyn Carr
OR
When We Met by Susan Mallery
07. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge.
Fireside by Susan Wiggs
OR
Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich
OR
Splendid by Julia Quinn
08. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves. (You will not be reading a book listed in the posts, but a book on one of the participants shelves. Who knows, you may find a new to you member whose shelves you like....maybe friend them?)
Barbara:
Total Rush by Deirdre Martin
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley
AndaM:
Before We Kiss by Susan Mallery
Until We Touch by Susan Mallery
09. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list. (There are over 2000 titles to choose from!)
Wild Wolf by Jennifer Ashley
I Still Do by Christie Ridgway
11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice. Read one book that includes both of your numbers (4,3) in the page count or add the numbers together and read a book with that number of letters (7) in the title. (If you thought rolling the dice was fun, consider joining the Yahtzee Challenge already in progress...or wait for the next round in 2015.)
The Sweetheart Bargain by Shirley Jump (304 pages)
OR
The Marriage Pact by Linda Lael Miller (384 pages)
OR
The Skypirate by Justine Davis (384 pages)
OR
Unraveled by C.J. Barry (343 pages)
Yz:
Splendid by Julia Quinn
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Jane(PS):
Duncan's Bride by Linda Howard
At the Bride Hunt Ball by Olivia Parker
Fran:
Letters to a Secret Lover by Toni Blake
Dee:
Liquid Lies by Hanna Martine
Love Irresistibly by Julie James
MountainKat:
A Time For Home by Alexis Morgan
Taken with You by Shannon Stacey
KarenH:
Rule's Bride by Kat Martin
Ty:
Indigo Blue by Catherine Anderson

13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf. (RRRC group bookshelf)

(Australia) Her Favorite Temptation by Sarah Mayberry
OR
All They Need by Sarah Mayberry
OR
(New Zealand) Just This Once by Rosalind James
OR
(Scotland) The Raider by Monica McCarty
15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. (The cover should be mostly that color. Stop by the Read A Rainbow Challenge if you like and check it out!)
Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
OR
A Perfect Hero by Samantha James
OR
Baby, Come Home by Stephanie Bond
16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders. (Dare You to Read: 2013/2014 - Year of Jayne Ann Krentz, Amanda Quick & Jayne Castle)
Crystal Gardens by Amanda Quick
17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge. Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed.
(Deputy Sheriff) Father in Training by Susan Mallery
OR
(Marine) Getting Lucky by Susan Andersen
OR
(Firefighter) Can't Help Falling In Love by Bella Andre
18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge. (Please state which task you used.)
(Task 3: Spree Series Killer ~ Try out a totally new author)
Liquid Lies by Hanna Martine
OR
Better Than Chocolate by Sheila Roberts
19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge - 2014 READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION: Yr HAF (Summer) (link coming soon) . The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. (Monthly Challenges Folder)

XXX The Raider (Highland Guard, #8) by Monica McCartyXXX Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13) by Nalini SinghXXX It Happened One Wedding (FBI / US Attorney, #5) by Julie JamesXXX The Arrow (Highland Guard, #9) by Monica McCartyXXX The Hot Zone (Rainshadow, #3; Harmony, #11) by Jayne CastleXXX Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing #1) by RaeAnne ThayneXXX Love Irresistibly (FBI / US Attorney, #4) by Julie JamesXXX A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley ColeXXX One Enchanted Evening (De Piaget, #6) by Lynn KurlandXXX Dragon Warrior (Midnight Bay, #2) by Janet ChapmanXXX A Matter of Class by Mary BaloghXXX One Reckless Summer (Destiny, #1) by Toni BlakeXXX Black Ties and Lullabies by Jane GravesXXX Hot Wheels and High Heels by Jane GravesXXX Marked (Eternal Guardians, #1) by Elisabeth NaughtonXXX An Outlaw's Christmas (McKettricks, #16) by Linda Lael MillerXXX The Chance (Thunder Point, #4) by Robyn CarrXXX When We Met (Fool's Gold, #13) by Susan MalleryXXX Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles, #5) by Susan WiggsXXX Takedown Twenty (Stephanie Plum, #20) by Janet EvanovichXXX Splendid (Splendid, #1) by Julia QuinnXXX Total Rush (New York Blades, #3) by Deirdre MartinXXX The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #6) by Jennifer AshleyXXX Before We Kiss (Fool's Gold, #14) by Susan MalleryXXX Until We Touch (Fool's Gold, #15) by Susan MalleryXXX Wild Wolf (Shifters Unbound, #6) by Jennifer AshleyXXX I Still Do (Vegas Weddings, #1) by Christie RidgwayXXX The Sweetheart Bargain (Sweetheart Sisters, #1) by Shirley JumpXXX The Marriage Pact (The Brides of Bliss County, #1) by Linda Lael MillerXXX The Skypirate (Coalition, #2) by Justine DavisXXX Unraveled (UN-Forgettable, #2) by C.J. BarryXXX Splendid (Splendid, #1) by Julia QuinnXXX Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1) by Susan Beth PfefferXXX Duncan's Bride (Patterson/Cannon Family, #1) by Linda HowardXXX At the Bride Hunt Ball (Devine & Friends, #1) by Olivia ParkerXXX Letters to a Secret Lover by Toni BlakeXXX Liquid Lies (The Elementals, #1) by Hanna MartineXXX Love Irresistibly (FBI / US Attorney, #4) by Julie JamesXXX A Time For Home (Snowberry Creek, #1) by Alexis MorganXXX Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8) by Shannon StaceyXXX Rule's Bride (Bride's Trilogy, #3) by Kat MartinXXX Indigo Blue (Comanche, #3) by Catherine AndersonXXX Her Favorite Temptation (Mathews Sisters, #1) by Sarah MayberryXXX All They Need by Sarah MayberryXXX Just This Once (Escape to New Zealand, #1) by Rosalind JamesXXX The Raider (Highland Guard, #8) by Monica McCartyXXX Top Secret Twenty-One (Stephanie Plum, #21) by Janet EvanovichXXX A Perfect Hero (Sterling trilogy, #3) by Samantha JamesXXX Baby, Come Home (Southern Roads, #2) by Stephanie BondXXX Crystal Gardens (Ladies of Lantern Street, #1) by Amanda QuickXXX Father in Training (Silhouette Special Edition, #969) by Susan MalleryXXX Getting Lucky (Marine #2) by Susan AndersenXXX Can't Help Falling In Love (The Sullivans, #3) by Bella AndreXXX Liquid Lies (The Elementals, #1) by Hanna MartineXXX Better Than Chocolate (Life in Icicle Falls, #1) by Sheila RobertsXXX

message 27: by Joann (new)

Joann | 973 comments RRRC Roaming Around The RRRC Group Quarterly Challenge

Duration: June 15, 2014 - September 30, 2014

Level 4

0/?? Read

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread.
Iced by Karen Marie Moning

How to Run with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge.
Recommendation from: Diane ~Firefly~ / May 2014 PIFM
Clean Sweep by Ilona Andrews

Sandra 4★: Aftermath by Ann Aguirre

Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel

The Bride by Julie Garwood

Night Broken by Patricia Briggs

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves.
Barbara ★'s shelf: Chasing Magic by Stacia Kane

9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list.
Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

An Echo in the Bone by Diane Gabaldon

11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice.

Roll: 1,4: Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan, 214 pages

Yz the Whyz: MacRieve by Kresley Cole

13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf. RRRC group bookshelf.
The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe

England: The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
Twice Tempted by a Rogue by Tessa Dare

16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders.
Dare You To Read - Year Long Nora Roberts Read-A-Thon:
Summer Desserts by Nora Roberts

18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! . Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge.
3) Spree Series Killer (1+ book): Of Sea and Stone by Kate Avery Ellison

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August).
MEHEFIN: Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins

Iced (Dani O'Malley, #1; Fever, #6) by Karen Marie Moning How to Run with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #3) by Molly Harper Clean Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles #1) by Ilona Andrews Aftermath (Sirantha Jax, #5) by Ann Aguirre Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel The Bride (Lairds' Fiancées, #1) by Julie Garwood Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) by Patricia Briggs Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts, #5) by Stacia Kane Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon Jenny Pox (The Paranormals, #1) by J.L. Bryan MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole The Smoke Thief (Drakon, #1) by Shana Abe The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen Twice Tempted by a Rogue (Stud Club, #2) by Tessa Dare Summer Desserts (Great Chefs, #1) by Nora Roberts TBD Of Sea and Stone (Secrets of Itlantis #1) by Kate Avery Ellison TBD Catch of the Day (Gideon's Cove, #1) by Kristan Higgins

message 28: by Grace (new)

Grace | 724 comments I'm in. I'm going to try for a level 4

message 29: by Jenn Dee (last edited Jul 15, 2014 08:31AM) (new)

Jenn Dee | 3 comments This looks fun! I'm going to try Level 1.

5/5 Completed Wohoo! I think I'll do more!

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed. Against the Wall by Rebecca Zanetti, 6/25

8. 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge: from Tina "Coffee and Books" Sam's Creed by Sarah Mccarty, 6/15

Yz
Jane(PS)
Fran
Dee
MountainKat
KarenH
Ty

15. Read a Rainbow Challenge Down for the Count (Dare Me, #1) by Christine Bell by Christine Bell, 7/14

17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge . Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed. A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare, 7/6

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). In Want of a Wife by Jo Goodman 6/19

message 30: by Lynne (new)

Lynne (LoveToReadGal) | 1020 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
June 15 - September 14
Level 4 – All 20 Tasks

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge.

4. 4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars.

5. Using the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed.

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves.

11. Roll two dice. Read one book that includes both of your numbers in the page count or add the numbers together and read a book with that number of letters in the title.

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, read one book from any one location listed.

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

17. Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed In Uniform Challenge.

18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! .
Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge. Please state which task you used.

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- 2014 Welsh Edition

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August).

message 31: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Jun 10, 2014 07:03PM) (new)

~Melissa~ | 1582 comments Roaming Around the RRRC Quarterly Challenge
June 15, 2014 - September 14, 2014
Level 3 ~ 0/15 tasks

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. ~KarenH~ picked for Fran this month June - Bear, Otter, and the Kid OR A Taste of Love

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars. ~ Ezinwanyi rated Tattoos & Teacups 5♥

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed. Jennifer Estep The Spider

11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice. 5 & 6 = 11
Masters & Boyd

Yz
Jane(PS)
Fran
Dee
MountainKat
KarenH
Ty

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red The Student Prince by FayJay

message 32: by Lily (last edited Sep 19, 2014 09:55AM) (new)

Lily (lilygcs) | 183 comments Roaming Around the RRRC Group Quarterly Challenge ~ June 15-Sept. 14, 2014

Level 3

15/15
~~ finished Sept 2nd

1. Read one book found in 'What Are You Reading?' thread.
Necropolis by Jordan L. Hawk ~~ Read 06/24/14 ~ 4★

2. Read one book found in Latest Book Purchase thread.
Lover at Last by J.R. Ward ~~ Read 06/26/14 ~ 3.5★

(Recommened by Nichole to Runell in the 2014 May Pick-it-for-Me)
Shaking the Sugar Tree by Nick Wilgus ~~ Read 06/19/14 ~ 4★

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member rated 4 or 5 stars.
(Amy, 5*)
Loving Jay by Renae Kaye ~~ Read 07/08/14 ~ 5★

5. Read one book from the Authors After Dark Challenge.
Redemption by Fire by Andrew Grey ~~ Read 08/12/14 ~ 3★

6. Read one book in the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge.
Daylight Again by S.E. Jakes ~~ Read 07/15/14 ~ 4★

7. Read one book in the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge.
Uneven by Anah Crow ~~ Read 09/02/14 ~ 4.5★

8. Read one book in the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge.
Dark Soul Vol. 4 by Aleksandr Voinov ~~ Read 08/24/14 ~ 4★

A Hunted Man by Jaime Reese ~~ Read 07/26/14 ~ 5★

10. Read one book found on one of the Mod's shelves.
(Jane PS)
Stories Beneath Our Skin by Veronica Sloane ~~ Read 08/16/14 ~ 4★

11. Read one book with a cover found in a rainbow.
Complicated by J.J. Cassidy ~~ Read 08/07/14 ~ 3★

12. Read one book found in the Buddy Reads folder.
Got Your Six by R.J. Scott ~~ Read 07/03/14 ~ 3★

13. Read one book from an occupation in the Uniform Challenge.
Trial by Fire by Sean Michael ~~ Read 07/14/14 ~ 3★

14. Read one book using one letter from the 2014 READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer).
Another Man's Treasure by Lisa Henry & J.A. Rock ~~ Read 07/24/14 ~ 4★

15. Read one book using one letter from the 'Read The Month' Challenge June (MEHEFIN ).
Mark of Cain by Kate Sherwood ~~ Read 08/14/14 ~ 4★

Necropolis (Whyborne & Griffin, #4) by Jordan L. Hawk Lover at Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #11) by J.R. Ward Shaking the Sugar Tree by Nick Wilgus Loving Jay by Renae Kaye Redemption by Fire (By Fire, #1) by Andrew Grey Daylight Again (Hell or High Water, #3) by S.E. Jakes Uneven by Anah Crow Dark Soul Vol. 4 (Dark Soul, #4) by Aleksandr Voinov A Hunted Man (The Men of Halfway House, #2) by Jaime Reese Stories Beneath Our Skin by Veronica Sloane Complicated by J.J. Cassidy Got Your Six by R.J. Scott Trial by Fire (Between Friends, #4) by Sean Michael Another Man's Treasure by Lisa Henry Mark of Cain by Kate Sherwood

message 33: by Margaret (last edited Sep 30, 2014 12:43AM) (new)

Margaret | 354 comments I am going for Level 4 - all 20 tasks. Still need to find a few books to finish my list.

Books Read = 13 / 20

Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale When Day Breaks (KGI, #9) by Maya Banks Seduction of a Highland Lass (McCabe Trilogy, #2) by Maya Banks Double Play (Pacific Heat, #1) by Jill Shalvis Blood Orchids (Lei Crime, #1) by Toby Neal Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7) by Suzanne Brockmann Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1) by Nina Lane The Collector by Nora Roberts Within Temptation (Sons of Temptation, #1) by Tanya Holmes The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward Masters at Arms & Nobody's Angel (Rescue Me Saga, #0.5-1) by Kallypso Masters Friend-Zoned (Friend-Zoned, #1) by Belle Aurora

✔ 1. Read one book found in a recent "What Are You Reading?" or "Favourite Read" Thread:
Within Temptation by Tanya Holmes read 8/13/14 ★★★★

✔ 2. Read one book found in the "Latest Book Purchase" Thread:
Double Play by Jill Shalvis read 7/13/14 ★★★

✔ 3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge:
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward read 11/9/14 ★★★★
Recommended by Amy J for Pam in May PIFM

✔ 4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars.
Seduction of a Highland Lass by Maya Banks read 7/11/14 ★★★★★

✔ 5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed.
Masters at Arms & Nobody's Angel by Kallypso Masters read 15/9/14 ★★

✔ 6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list.
When Day Breaks by Maya Banks read 7/4/14 ★★★★

Falling Into Place by Brandy L. Rivers

Texas Destiny by Lorraine Heath

✔ 9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list.
Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora read 24/9/14 ★★

From This Day Forward by Christie Ridgway

11. Rolled (5) and (3).
Read one book that includes both of your numbers in the page count.
Dark Deceptions by Dee Davis

✔ 12. Read one book found on one of the Mod's shelves.
Flowers from the Storm by Laura Kinsale read 6/25/14 ★★★★

✔ 13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf.
The Gamble by Kristen Ashley read 8/15/14 ★★★★

✔ 14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, check out all of the great places we RRRC members are from, and read one book from any one location listed.
The Collector by Nora Roberts read 8/11/14 ★★★★★ (New York)

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color.

Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian
From the Dare You to Read folder.

✔ 17. In Uniform Challenge: Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed.
Blood Orchids by Toby Neal read 7/23/14 ★★ (Police)

Task 3 Spree Series Killer (1+ book)
Deathwatch by Dana Marton

✔ 19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- 2014 READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.
Flashpoint by Suzanne Brockmann read 7/28/14 ★★★★

✔ 20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.
Arouse by Nina Lane read 8/8/14 ★★★★

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber Gray | 715 comments 0/20

Yz
Jane(PS)
Fran
Dee
MountainKat
KarenH
Ty

message 35: by Logan (last edited Jul 29, 2014 02:44PM) (new)

Logan  (loganturner) | 579 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
Duration: June 15 - September 14, 2014

Level 1 - Any 5 tasks
Level 2 - Any 10 tasks
Level 3 - Any 15 tasks
Level 4 - All 20 tasks

10/10 tasks completed

1. What Are You Reading?: Come Away with Me - finished 7/25 - ★★✩✩✩
2. Latest Book Purchase
3. PIFM Challenge: Runell, April PIFM - The King - finished 6/17 - ★★★★✩
4. RRRC member - Nan* doesn't have enough time to read*: A to Z - finished 6/25 - ★★★★✩
5. Authors After Dark Challenge
6. 2014 A-Z Author Challenge
7. 2014 A-Z Book Challenge: Grave Witch - finished 6/24 - ★★★★✩
8. 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge - Ella: In Bed with a Highlander - finished 6/29 - ★★★★✩
9. Random List Challenge list
10. Featured Author Challenge
11. Yahtzee Challenge
12. Mod's shelves - Jane(PS): Collide - finished 6/26 - ★★★✩✩
13. RRRC group bookshelf: The Assignment - finished 6/23 - ★★★✩✩
14. Where In The World Are You?: New York - On What Grounds - finished 6/21 - ★★★✩✩
15. Read A Rainbow Challenge: green - Proven Guilty - finished 6/20 - ★★★★★
16. Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads
17. In Uniform Challenge: Army - Bound by Honor - finished 6/16 - ★★★★✩
18. Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2!
19. 'Read The Seasons' Challenge
20. 'Read The Month' Challenge

message 36: by Hina (new)

Hina | 2579 comments Almost missed this one...I am in!

message 38: by Netanella (new)

Netanella | 439 comments I'm in as well - not sure of the level commitment just yet - but the fun is in the hunt for 20 books, right?

message 39: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments I agree Netanella! I love the search :)

message 40: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 10, 2014 02:52PM) (new)

Stephanie | 333 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
June 15 - September 14
Challange Level 4
Completed: 0/20

The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum

2. Hard Body Rock by Nora Flite

3. He Ain't Lion by Celia Kyle (May's Pick It For Me - Recommended by Amanda)

4. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

5. Release Me by J. Kenner

6. Give Me Desire by Zoey Derrick

7. Zoo by James Patterson

8. Jovah's Angel by Sharon Shinn

9. Life As We Know It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

10. The Dead Girl's Dance by Rachel Caine

11. Of Swine and Roses by Ilona Andrews

12. Beautiful Lies by Lisa Unger

13. Pure by Julianna Baggott

14. Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

15. Archangel's Legion by Nalini Singh

16. Key of Light by Nora Roberts (Dare You To Read)

17. Divine Evil by Nora Roberts

18. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (Task #5)

19. Personal Demon by Kelley Armstrong

20. Eragon by Christopher Paolin

The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum Hard Body Rock (Body Rock, #1) by Nora Flite He Ain't Lion (Ridgeville, #1) by Celia Kyle Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1) by J. Kenner Give Me Desire (Reason, #3) by Zoey Derrick Zoo by James Patterson Jovah's Angel (Samaria, #2) by Sharon Shinn Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors, #1) by Susan Beth Pfeffer The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine Of Swine and Roses by Ilona Andrews Beautiful Lies (Ridley Jones #1) by Lisa Unger Pure (Pure, #1) by Julianna Baggott Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Archangel's Legion (Guild Hunter, #6) by Nalini Singh Key of Light (Key Trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts Divine Evil by Nora Roberts Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Personal Demon (Women of the Otherworld, #8) by Kelley Armstrong Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini

message 41: by Shelby (last edited Sep 12, 2014 02:49PM) (new)

Shelby (Stang_Lee) | 1058 comments Holding my spot. :) - COMPLETE

20/20
(view spoiler)

When Sean Loves Rusty by Chris Cox The Mark of an Alpha (Pack Discipline, #1) by Kim Dare The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols Stars & Stripes (Cut & Run, #6) by Abigail Roux The Good Fight (The Good Fight, #1) by Andrew Grey The Darkest Craving (Lords of The Underworld, #10) by Gena Showalter My Fair Captain (Sci-Regency #1) by J.L. Langley Dirty Secret (Cole McGinnis, #2) by Rhys Ford Touch & Geaux (Cut & Run, #7) by Abigail Roux Beach House Beginnings (Beach House No. 9, #.5) by Christie Ridgway Out of Bounds (Love of Sports, #1) by T.A. Chase Warrior's Cross by Madeleine Urban Dirty Secret (Cole McGinnis, #2) by Rhys Ford Tequila Mockingbird (Sinners #3) by Rhys Ford Punch-Drunk Love by Nico Jaye Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian A Fighting Man (Men of Manhattan, #3) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Surface Tension by Drew Hunt With a Bullet (Shadow of the Templar, #3) by M. Chandler The Backup Boyfriend (The Boyfriend Chronicles, #1) by River Jaymes

message 42: by Amie (new)

Amie (Alm0824) | 259 comments I'm in! I'll start with Level 2 and see how that goes.

Duration: June 15 - September 14
Level 2
Completed: 0/10

Yz
Jane(PS)
Fran
Dee
MountainKat
KarenH
Ty

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer) . The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name.

message 43: by Rissa (new)

Rissa | 278 comments Romance Readers Reading Challenges Quarterly Challenge - June 15, 2014 through September 14, 2014

June 15 - September 14

Level 4- All 20 tasks

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread. Here is the link to the folder where both can be found - General discussion folder Rare

2. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread. Dangerous Ground finished 6/15/2014

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. Please state who's recommendation you used and which PIFM you found it in. Monthly Folder Where PIFM Challenges Can Be Found Widdershins (Susan A picked for Breann in the 2014 June Pick-It-For-Me! Challenge)

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars. List of RRRC members and links to their profile Mannies Incorporated

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed. Electrochemistry by Andrew Grey

6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list. Snakeskin Boots

7. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge. The Enlightenment of Daniel

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves. You will not be reading a book listed in the posts, but a book on one of the participants shelves. Who knows, you may find a new to you member whose shelves you like....maybe friend them? A Still, Small Voice

9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list. There are over 2000 titles to choose from! Blackbird Knitting in a Bunny's Lair

10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) Featured Author Challenge author. TBD

11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice. Dice Roller (3,3)
Read one book that includes both of your numbers in the page count or add the numbers together and read a book with that number of letters in the title. (6)
If you thought rolling the dice was fun, consider joining the Yahtzee Challenge already in progress...or wait for the next round in 2015. Fan Art

Yz
Jane(PS)
Fran
Dee
MountainKat
KarenH
Ty
Country Mouse

13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf. RRRC group bookshelf Tigerland

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, check out all of the great places we RRRC members are from, and read one book from any one location listed. Family Man

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color. Stop by the Read A Rainbow Challenge if you like and check it out! Double Down

16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders. Please state which thread you found your book in. TBD

17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge . Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed. My Regelence Rake

18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! . Complete task 3 , 4 or 5 in that challenge. Please state which task you used. TBD

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- 2014 READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. TBD

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. Monthly Challenges Folder TBD

Happy Reading!

1/20 read

message 44: by Cheryl (last edited Sep 12, 2014 11:12AM) (new)

Cheryl Z (cziemak) | 59 comments I'm in for Level 4

20/20

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading?' or 'Favorite Read' thread. From What are you reading June 2014 Meagan's Marine 6/15/14

2. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread. Cade 7/21/14

3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge. PIFM Month June, Grace message 173, Hard as You Can 9/9/14

4. Read one book chosen from the shelf of any RRRC member that they have rated 4 or 5 stars. Hope Ignites was found on Emma's shelf 6/21/14

5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed. Erected by Desiree Holt 6/17/14

6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list. Lover Awakened 7/5/14 took it from Jen's List

7. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge. Worth the Fight 7/27/14

8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves. You will not be reading a book listed in the posts, but a book on one of the participants shelves. Who knows, you may find a new to you member whose shelves you like....maybe friend them? True North 6/27/14 (kristen(Peddler of Smut)

9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list. There are over 2000 titles to choose from! Reckless Random Challenge list #198 8/27/14

10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) Featured Author Challenge author. Smart and Sexy By Jill Shalvis Sept. Featured Author 9/7/14

Read one book that includes both of your numbers in the page count or add the numbers together and read a book with that number of letters in the title. I rolled a 4+5=9 Burn for Me 9/7/14

Yz shelf Dark Lover 6/23/14

13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf. RRRC group bookshelf. Dance of the Gods 9/11/14(re-read)

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, check out all of the great places we RRRC members are from, and read one book from any one location listed. Phoenix Rising 7/12/14 based in the UK

15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. The cover should be mostly that color. Stop by the Read A Rainbow Challenge if you like and check it out! Lover Eternal 7/5/14

16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders. Please state which thread you found your book in. DARE YOU TO READ FOLDER: NORA ROBERTS Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts 9/7/14 (re-read)

17. Click on the following link and go to the In Uniform Challenge . Read one book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed. Too Hot To Touch 8/27/14. Hero and Herorine are both chefs.

18. Click on the following link and go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2! . Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge. Please state which task you used. TASK 3 SPREE SERIES KILLER(1+BOOK) Sisters in Love by Melissa Foster 9/11/14

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer) . The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. (See message #13 for post)Ral's Woman 7/6/14

20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August). The letter can be used for the first word in the title or author's first or last name. Monthly Challenges Folder. (From July Read the Month) Letter R: Roped And Ready 7/8/14

I have completed the challenge.

message 45: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments Great start Rissa!

It's the first day of the challenge....Happy Reading everyone! I hope you have fun with it :)

message 46: by Gea (last edited Sep 09, 2014 04:03AM) (new)

Gea (Gea89) | 545 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Group Quarterly Challenge
Level 4
Completed: 17/20

England's Perfect Hero by Suzanne Enoch

Until Trevor by Aurora Rose Reynolds (26/6) ****

Sandy's recommendation in August - Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (18/8) ***

Ezi rated it 4 stars - Play by Kylie Scott (6/7) *****

Book from Annabel Joseph - Waking Kiss by Annabel Joseph (19/7) ****

Book by Maya Banks (Barbara's list) - Never Love a Highlander by Maya Banks (15/6) ****

Janine's list - Kaleb by Nicole Edwards (1/7) ***

Debbie W - Sweet Revenge by Rebecca Zanetti (31/7) ***

List #189 - Be with Me by J. Lynn (17/6) ****

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice.
Rolled 1 and 4 - Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (9/9) *** (410 pages)

Fran - Hot on Her Trail by Sable Hunter (7/7) ***

The Viper by Monica McCarty (14/7) ****

14. Using the Where In The World Are You? thread, read one book from any one location listed.
Scotland - An English Bride In Scotland by Lynsay Sands (29/6) ****

Blue - Wyoming Fierce by Diana Palmer (3/7) ***

Year Long Nora Roberts Read-A-Thon -

Schoolie - Faking It by Cora Carmack (27/7) ****

18. Go to the 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2!. Complete task 3, 4 or 5 in that challenge.
Task 3: Spree Series Killer - Tattered Love by Lola Stark (19/6) ****

19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- READ THE SEASON: WELSH EDITION:Yr HAF (Summer).
F - Foreplay by Sophie Jordan (22/8) ****

J - Undeclared by Jen Frederick (10/8) ***

England's Perfect Hero (Lessons in Love, #3) by Suzanne Enoch Until Trevor (Until, #2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie Scott Waking Kiss (BDSM Ballet, #1) by Annabel Joseph Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3) by Maya Banks Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence, #1) by Nicole Edwards Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers, #2) by Rebecca Zanetti Be with Me (Wait for You, #2) by J. Lynn Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Hot on Her Trail (Hell Yeah!, #2) by Sable Hunter The Viper (Highland Guard, #4) by Monica McCarty An English Bride In Scotland (An English Bride In Scotland, #1) by Lynsay Sands Wyoming Fierce (Wyoming Men, #2) by Diana Palmer Faking It (Losing It, #2) by Cora Carmack Tattered Love (Needle's Kiss, #1) by Lola Stark Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1) by Sophie Jordan Undeclared (Woodlands, #1) by Jen Frederick

message 47: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments Gea, I really liked Waking Kiss- I hope you do too!

message 48: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 1815 comments Roaming Around The RRRC
June 15 - September 15

Level 4 = 20 Tasks

1. 'What Are You Reading?' thread
It Had to Be You – Jill Shalvis (Barbara ★’s June 11 post)

2. Latest Book Purchase thread
The Other C-Word – MK Schiller (Nicole’s Apr 26 post)

3. Someone else's recent PIFM Challenge
Halfway There – Susan Mallery (Picked for Alexis by Skena in June’s PIFM)

4. Any RRRC member book rated 4 or 5 stars
Dash of Peril – Lori Foster (Elke’s Read shelf – 4 stars)

5. Authors After Dark Challenge
Shades of Passion – Virna DePaul

6. A-Z Author Challenge
Rock Chick Rescue – Kristen Ashley (Arielle Rae’s post)

7. A-Z Book Challenge
Wild Card – Lora Leigh (Kat’s post)

8. A-Z Friends Challenge
Faking It – Cora Carmack (Flightless Bird’s shelves)

9. Random List Challenge
Hell for Leather – Julie Ann Walker (Random List #186)

10. Featured Author Challenge author
The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men – Christie Ridgway (June 2014)

11. Dice Roller
Born Wild – Julie Anne Walker (Rolled 3&5 – 8 letters in title)

12. Mod's shelf
Love's Little Instruction Book – Mary Gorman (Jane(PS)’s shelf)

13. RRRC group bookshelf
The Darkest Prison – Gena Showalter

14. Where In The World Are You? thread
Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper (set in 856 CE Ireland)

15. Rainbow cover
Entice – Ella Frank (Indigo)

16. Dare You To Read folders
The Golden Dynasty – Kristen Ashley (2014: A Year of Kristen Ashley thread)

17. In Uniform Challenge
Love a Little Sideways – Shannon Stacey (Chief of Police)

18. Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2!
A Rogue in Sheep's Clothing – Elf Ahearn (Task 3 – totally new author to me)

19. 'Read The Seasons' Challenge- HAF (Summer)
Hard To Resist – Janelle Denison

20. Current 'Read The Month' Challenge (June, July or August)
Jackrabbit Junction Jitters – Ann Charles (July)

It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7) by Jill Shalvis The Other C-Word (In Other Words, #1) by M.K. Schiller Halfway There (Fool's Gold, #9.75) by Susan Mallery Dash of Peril (Love Undercover, #4) by Lori Foster Shades of Passion (SIG, #3) by Virna DePaul Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chick, #2) by Kristen Ashley Wild Card (Elite Ops, #1) by Lora Leigh Faking It (Losing It, #2) by Cora Carmack Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc., #6) by Julie Ann Walker The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men (Caruso Family, #3) by Christie Ridgway
Born Wild (Black Knights Inc., #5) by Julie Ann Walker Love's Little Instruction Book by Mary Gorman The Darkest Prison (Lords of the Underworld, #3.5) by Gena Showalter Viking Fire by Andrea R. Cooper Entice (Exquisite, #2) by Ella Frank The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland, #2) by Kristen Ashley Love a Little Sideways (Kowalski Family, #7) by Shannon Stacey A Rogue in Sheep's Clothing (The Albright Sisters, #1) by Elf Ahearn Hard To Resist (Girl Most Likely To) by Janelle Denison Jackrabbit Junction Jitters (A Jackrabbit Junction Mystery #2) by Ann Charles

message 49: by Ella (last edited Jun 16, 2014 01:00AM) (new)

Ella | 126 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
Read: 6 of 20

1. Read one book found in a recent 'What Are You Reading? or 'Favorite Read' thread:
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
2. Read one book found in the Latest Book Purchase thread:
Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds
3. Read one book that was recommended to someone else in a recent PIFM Challenge:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer - June PIFM - one of Kait picks for KarenF - 15 Jun 2014 ★★★
From Irina’s shelf: Naked in Death by J.D. Robb - 15 Jun 2014 ★★★★½
5. Using the list of authors from the Authors After Dark Challenge, read one book from one of the authors listed: Poison Promise by Jennifer Estep
6. In the 2014-A-Z Author Challenge, read one book by any author found on any participant's list: Styx by Sherrilyn Kenyon
7. In the 2014-A-Z Book Challenge, read one book listed by any participant of that challenge: Exposure by Iris Blaire - 16 Jun 2014 ★★★
8. Using the 2014 A-Z Friends Challenge, read one book from any participant's shelves:
From Tina’s shelf: Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews
9. Read a book found on any Random List Challenge list:
Protecting What's His by Tessa Bailey
10. Read any book written by a recent (current or within 3 months) Featured Author Challenge author: Crush on You by Christie Ridgway
11. Set the dice roller to 2 and roll the dice: Dice Roller: 5 - 2
Fall from India Place by Samantha Young (352 pg)
12. Read one book found on one of the Mod's shelves:
From Fran’s shelf: Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks - 16 Jun 2014 ★★★★
13. Read one book found on the RRRC group bookshelf:
Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
14. Read one book from any one location listed using the the Where In The World Are You? thread:
Australia: Fast Track by Julie Garwood
15. Read one book with a cover that is a color found in the rainbow:
Violet: Star Struck by Laurelin Paige
16. Read one book found in either the Dare You To Read or Buddy Reads folders:
Dare You To Read: The Promise by Kristen Ashley
17. Based on In Uniform Challenge, read a book that fits one of the uniform occupations listed:
Football and Baseball player: Straddling the Line by Jaci Burton
18. From 'Serial Reader Challenge-Take 2!, complete task 3, 4 or 5:
Task 4: Covet by J.R. Ward - 16 Jun 2014 ★★½
19. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Seasons' Challenge-2014:
Yr HAF: Pia Saves the Day by Thea Harrison
20. Read one book using one letter from the current 'Read The Month' Challenge:
JUNE: Shield of Winter by Nalini Singh - 15 Jun 2014 ★★★★★

Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) by Katie McGarry Until Lilly (Until, #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #22) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Exposure (East Park, #1) by Iris Blaire Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Protecting What's His (Line of Duty, #1) by Tessa Bailey Crush on You (Three Kisses, #1) by Christie Ridgway
Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4) by Samantha Young Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) by Maya Banks Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1) by Suzanne Wright Fast Track (Buchanan-Renard, #12) by Julie Garwood Star Struck (Lights, Camera, #2) by Laurelin Paige The Promise (The 'Burg, #5) by Kristen Ashley Straddling the Line (Play by Play, #8) by Jaci Burton Covet (Fallen Angels, #1) by J.R. Ward Pia Saves the Day (Elder Races, #6.6) by Thea Harrison Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13) by Nalini Singh

message 50: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 9119 comments Roaming Around The RRRC Quarterly Challenge
June 15 - September 14
1/10 Read

1 - What Are You Reading? or Favorite Read -
2 - Latest Book Purchase -
3 - PIFM Challenge -
4 - RRRC Member -
5 - Authors After Dark Challenge -
6 - 2014 A to Z Author -
7 - 2014 A to Z Book -
8 - 2014 A to Z Friends -
9 - Random List Challenge -
10 - Featured Author Challenge -
11 - Yahtzee Challenge -
12 - Mod's Shelf -
13 - RRRC Group Bookshelf -
14 - Where in the World Are You? - New York- Magic at Macy's 6/16 (3*)
15 - Read a Rainbow Challenge -
16 - Dare You to Read or Buddy Read -
17 - In Uniform Challenge -
18 - Serial Reader Challenge - Take 2!
19 - Read the Season Yr HAF -
20 - Monthly Challenges -

Magic at Macy's by Liv Morris

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Iced (other topics)
How to Run with a Naked Werewolf (other topics)
Clean Sweep (other topics)
Aftermath (other topics)
Dearly, Departed (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Colleen Gleason (other topics)
Rachel Caine (other topics)
Katie McGarry (other topics)
Aurora Rose Reynolds (other topics)
Marissa Meyer (other topics)
More...