Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS > Was 9/11 a false flag attack and 'Inside Job'? (GROUP POLL RESULT: 50% of you say YES)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 467 (467 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by James, Group Founder (last edited Dec 29, 2019 06:16AM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments **December 2016 update:

The 9/11 poll in this group recently ended and the verdict is in:
According to half of our members and the biggest group of voters, 9/11 was some kind of an “inside job” and the official story is therefore not the real or entire story... https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Poll verdict:

50% voted YES 9/11 was an inside job
34.2% voted NO
15.8% voted Undecided

You may have noticed things got just a tad heated in the comments section of this poll...But that’s all okay as 9/11 was a major tragedy and the subject is obviously a very emotive one.

The results of this group's 9/11 poll roughly reflects various polls conducted by mainstream media outlets like Newsday, CNN & CBS which have repeatedly shown about 40-50% of Americans believe the US Government had something to do it. Of course it should be noted that an Inside Job usually means a small, fanatical element within a government rather than an entire administration.

This Wikipedia page is a good resource for the various 9/11 polls that have been conducted worldwide to attempt to uncover the truth:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion...

message 3: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Interesting comparisons between 9/11 and Pearl Harbour on that site, Kelly.

message 4: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Did you guys hear the theory that the masterminds behind 9/11 (assuming it was indeed an Inside Job) used training drills as a distraction?

Apparently there were dozens of training drills happening in NYC and NY state the morning of 9/11 including Air Force and Army drills as well as police and fire dept ones that including terrorism drills. And so, this theory suggests that when the actual terror attacks occurred these services people assumed it was all part of the drill - at least at first.

Dunno if any of this is true, but just putting the theories out there anyway.

message 5: by Jim (last edited Jan 23, 2015 09:53PM) (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments That's what really convinced me it was an inside job. Most of the other stuff like building 7 could be explained away but every fucking plane that could have helped was on a training exercise for this exact scenario? And those training scenarios completely muddied the waters so nobody could have stopped any of the hijacked planes can't be a coincidence.

The one plane they did manage to shoot down over Pennsylvania, they denied that and made up some bullshit story about people on the plane taking it back and making it crash.

I go back and forth over whether or not Bush had any knowledge. I'm pretty sure Cheney and Rumsfeld were the masterminds with help from the Saudis and possibly the Israelis. That last part is more speculative but there are stories about Israeli nationals cheering as the planes crashed into the WTC. They wanted the US to raise hell with their enemies in the Middle East, especially Iraq.

message 6: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Jim wrote: "That's what really convinced me it was an inside job. Most of the other stuff like building 7 could be explained away but every fucking plane that could have helped was on a training exercise for ..."

Sure was a lot of weird activity on that day
I mean coincidences due occur of course
But could that many coincidences occur in one day??

message 7: by Ricky (last edited Oct 26, 2019 02:08PM) (new)

Ricky Sandhu | 35 comments I don't think it was insider's job. I think it was very much the act of terrorism but in a way I think USA's policies and practices..... I am not saying that the terrorists had a valid reason or the act can be justified. The horror that US administration was unfolding outside America made it inevitable.

message 8: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments Ricky, I see where you are coming from and at one time, I shared that view. The whole idea of a holy war against foreign invaders was started by the CIA during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. That's the first time that I'm aware of that foreign fighters joined a crusade for religious justification (at least, since the middle ages).

Western support of Israel while they oppress Palestine, American bases in Saudi, our support for the secular Saddam Hussein, etc. were all provocations to some. I'm sure the laundry list is much longer and I haven't heard of a fraction of the grievances people have against the west and specifically the US.

I think there are too many questions about 9-11 that are unanswered. The movie Zeitgeist does a really good job of laying them out. I'm going to make a separate post about Zeitgeist which is positive with some reservations.

message 9: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments This short video shows all the coincidences that would have need to have occurred for 9/11 not to be an Inside Job: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7380...

I'm not saying I can prove 9/11 was an Inside Job, but I strongly sense it was (on some level at the very least). To me, the Official 9/11 story makes about as much sense as Oswald killing JFK without any help whatsoever.

message 10: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments Have you heard the song "Lee Harvey Was a Friend of Mine"? It's pretty hilarious, "shadows pointing every which way but only just one sun" about the famous picture.

I heard Jim Marrs on Binnall of America tonight talking about Oswald's three wallets. Very much like the hijacker passport that miraculously survived at the world trade center.

message 11: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments 9/11 CNN Pentagon Report - NO PLANE - Only Aired Once https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7986...

message 12: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1744 comments Great vid. It's funny how the Pentagon part of 9/11 often gets overlooked- especially as it seemed so damn obvious that a plane hadn't crashed there and the remnants found seemed to have been planted in a typical bad cop movie fashion. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

message 13: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Aye, the official story has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese.
If someone presented a screenplay to the major Hollywood studios anytime before 2001 listing all the events in the official 9/11 story, with all the coincidences and far-fetched scenarios, any studio exec worth his salt would have said it reads like a B-movie script which stretches credibility too far to be taken seriously by any discerning viewer.

But it seems what Nazi politician and Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels once said still holds true: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

message 14: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1744 comments Yes indeed James, and that quote is so true.
And your B movie analogy is spot on. What we need to understand is that from the Elite's point of view the world really is a stage, and we are all merely players, to nearly quote Shakespeare. We and our world are a bad B movie for the Elite's own entertainment.

The brilliant film Synecdoche, New York is a wonderful and melancholic film that plays with some of those ideas.

But I'm going off tangent again now...

message 15: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments I saw pictures of the support beams cut at an angle suggesting thermite. The towers and building 7 had to have been rigged well in advance. How that was done without anybody noticing, we'll probably never know.

message 16: by James, Group Founder (last edited Feb 22, 2015 06:02AM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments THE TRUTHSEEKER; 9/11 & OPERATION GLADIO - https://www.goodreads.com/videos/8015...

'Bigger than Watergate': US 'regular' meetings with Al-Qaeda's leader; documented White House 'false flag terrorism' moving people 'like sheep'; the father of Twin Towers victim tell us why he backs this month's 9/11 campaign on Times Square and around the world; & the protests calendar for September.

Seek truth from facts with Bob McIlvane, whose son Bobby was killed in the lobby of the North Tower; NATO's Secret Armies author Dr. Daniele Ganser; Elizabeth Woodworth of Consensus911; Journal of 9/11 Studies co-editor Dr. Graeme MacQueen; Dr. Kevin Barrett author of Questioning the War of Terror, civil engineer Jon Cole of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth; and Rachel Maddow of The Rachel Maddow Show.

https://www.goodreads.com/videos/8015...

message 17: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Dylan wrote: "The buildings fell at the speed of gravity. It was like 9.2 seconds. I was at ground zero. The streets were covered in white silt. Much of the mass of the buildings was pulverized into tiny particl..."

You were in Manhattan on 9/11?

message 18: by Donald (new)

Donald | 6 comments The 9/11 official story is impossible. I go into great detail about this, and every other significant event since the assassination of JFK, in my new book "Hidden History: An Expose of Modern Crimes, Conspiracies, and Cover-Ups in American History." http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-History-...

message 19: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Donald wrote: "The 9/11 official story is impossible. I go into great detail about this, and every other significant event since the assassination of JFK, in my new book "Hidden History: An Expose of Modern Crime..."

Yep, I agree the official story is impossible.

Stephen.Hoffstetter | 1 comments Definitely an inside job, but obviously the majority of those who work for the US government knew nothing about it. Just those pulling the strings to make it happen. I am interested in learning where more polls are on this issue regarding world opinion. Obviously the corporately controlled news media over major cable channels don't address world opinion. I've looked at some data that would indicate that the poorer nations largely without electricity or internet are those most inclined to believe the official story on 9/11.

message 21: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Shellim (shhhhstudios) | 152 comments What about the bombings in London, Madrid, Bali, Australia, Israel, Russia, France, Thailand, Mumbai, Delhi, China, Indonesia, Africa, Texas, Boston, Argentina?

message 22: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments I would not be shocked to learn that at least some of those were instigated by western powers to justify the war on a negative emotion.

message 23: by James, Group Founder (last edited Mar 18, 2015 09:03PM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Joseph wrote: "What about the bombings in London, Madrid, Bali, Australia, Israel, Russia, France, Thailand, Mumbai, Delhi, China, Indonesia, Africa, Texas, Boston, Argentina?"

I guess those would be a different subject of general terrorism as opposed to this topic of 9/11 itself?

Only a fool would deny terrorism exists, and if 9/11 does not fit the official story of Muslim terrorists like more and more people seem to agree, then at least some of the world events you list above must surely have been actual terrorism by those the West's mainstream media outlets claim are responsible.

Terrorism, including religious terrorism, has always been around and it's certainly not a myth. And the often reported Islamic extremist variety is definitely one form of that terrorism.

I would strongly argue, however, that the highly terroristic Military Industrial Complex aka the Perpetual War Machine - which fits every definition of terrorism - is a much, much bigger problem...Citizens of the world are far more likely to be killed by bombs dropping from military planes or military drones in the "War on Terror" (whatever that means) than detonations by suicide bombers or bullets by other religious extremists.

So I basically go by the numbers of victims and think it really is that simply. Therefore, even in the unlikely event (in my opinion) that 9/11 was solely caused by religious extremists with no help from anyone in the US Government, around 3,000 people died. How many have died in the War on Terror? Some reports I've read on the Iraq and Afghan Wars list as many as 10 million people (i guess that includes direct and indirect victims of the wars, but not sure). Victims of "interventions" in Syria, Libya (and others like Pakistan?) might now need to be added in to those estimates as well.

Whatever the exact figures of victims from these unjust and ridiculous wars, the bottom line in my view is that the West are completely terrorizing these vulnerable (mineral rich) nations and using the aforementioned relgious terrorism (which again, has always existed) as an excuse to invade/dominate these weaker nations.

So the irony is that whilst there is a terrorist/extremist element to Islam that all mainstream Muslim leaders acknowledge is a big problem that needs to be eradicated from their community, the true victims of our era are Muslims themselves. They are the ones dying by the millions in the War(s) on Terror. They are the ones whose hospitals and morgues are crammed full with innocent women and children who were not terrorists or ever planned to be...

message 24: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Jim wrote: "I would not be shocked to learn that at least some of those were instigated by western powers to justify the war on a negative emotion."

You may be right, Jim.
I have not studied 7/7 (the London bombings) anywhere near as much as 9/11, but have heard from certain respected British researchers that there were as many signs of a possible Inside Job as there were in 9/11.

Re Bali bombings, I have heard theories that the CIA were involved and CIA-made bombs were used. I know the Indonesian President of the time, President Megawati Sukarnoputri, was under immense pressure from the US (Bush) administration at the time to publically refute the conspiracy theories.
However, and perhaps tellingly, President Megawati (who obviously would have received intelligence reports from Indonesia's National Intelligence Agency) refused to discount the West's possible involvement in the terror attacks.

I found this statement online of when President Megawati did finally speak on the matter:

"A superpower that forced the rest of the world to go along with it...We see how ambition to conquer other nations has led to a situation where there is no more peace unless the whole world is complying with the will of the one with the power and strength."

Besides the former Indonesian President, who I believe was replaced shortly after making those statements, there are still senior intelligence officers Indonesia who maintain that the CIA was behind the Bali bombings.

message 25: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments Oh yeah, I guess you decoded that western powers means probably the CIA. :)

message 26: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Jim wrote: "Oh yeah, I guess you decoded that western powers means probably the CIA. :)"

I try not to attempt to decode anything Jim as I find when I do that I invariably decode things wrongly ;)
In that instance the Indonesian President was speaking to reporters specifically on the Bali bombings, so it was defiant as she wouldn't discount Western involvement. And that could include Western interference outside of the CIA. There are all sorts of rogue and splinter groups running amok on the world stage...Some that maybe would make the CIA look like saints!

message 27: by James, Group Founder (last edited Mar 18, 2015 09:47PM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Losts of anomalies and (possible) indicators of an inside with the Boston Marathon bombings as well.
For anyone interested on that event, check out this video interview with former CIA agent Robert David Steele who sales the Boston bombing was very obviously orchestrated: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7713...

message 28: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Shellim (shhhhstudios) | 152 comments If 9/11 was an inside job, it would constitute a new threshold of evil.

If it was an outside terrorist act it would be non-surprising.

message 29: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Jim wrote: "Very much like the hijacker passport that miraculously survived at the world trade center.
..."

That must've been one tough passport...not to mention fluorescent or otherwise illuminated passport to be found in all the rubble and dust ;)

message 30: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Joseph wrote: "If 9/11 was an inside job, it would constitute a new threshold of evil.."

Nah, it'd unfortunately just be the same old-same old business as usual tactics of the Military Industrial Complex.
Consider one example from the past: The Gulf of Tonkin incident, the event that started the entire Vietnam War, has since been admitted by the NSA to be a fabrication. No event ever took place. Period. The US war ship in question was never attacked.
The Vietnam War cost 60,000 US lives and 3,000,000 Vietnamese lives, not to mention untold rapes, casualties.

Not to undermine any of the suffering in 9/11, but 3,000 lives of US citizens in that event is small cheese compared to Vietnam.

Also consider the Operation Northwoods documents of 1962 that were signed by all the US Joint Cheifs of Staff and which proposed the US military conduct acts of terrorism against US citizens in US cities (including planes flying into buildings and bombs going off) and blamed on Castro. Although thankfully not carried out (JFK vetoed the inside job terrorist plans at the last minute) the Northwoods documents present a very clear insight into how military leaders think.

Unfortunately, history is littered which such examples...

message 31: by Laureen (last edited Mar 19, 2015 03:45AM) (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Oh James, listen to yourself. Nobody likes war. Who is to blame? Everybody seeking power, money and a lust for winning. The victims are always the average citizen who loves their family and works hard and conscientiously to provide for their family.

The blame can be laid at the West if that is how you see it as that would simplify things for you. I am currently watching a broadcast about Mombassa where there are 40,000 child sex workers. Many of these kids are being exploited by white men. This is the real world for our Eastern neighbours. The CIA didn't create this situation. Mankind did. We are all responsible. We, in the West, at least have a voice. We have democracy. We can speak out against human atrocities.

To say that war is all the fault of Western Civilization is naive, at least to me. I can't speak for everybody. Please don't try to promote a glamorized image of the East with poor victims. Saddam Hussain and his sons happily fed dissenters head first down body munching machines. While you blame the US for coveting the oil of the East, you forget that these countries with an over abundance of oil liked to hold the West to ransom on oil prices. These countries were extremely rich but they didn't share their wealth with their citizens.

We have the luxury of free speech while our Eastern citizens are themselves held to random in a form of slavery to the rich. As much as you would like to claim that the same happens in the West, I put to you that you live in a privileged world where our greatest complaint is that we should be provided with a job we love. I say, join the real world where people work very hard in jobs not of their choice but they are grateful for because it allows them to care for their families in the best way they can.

Democracy which, by its nature, is tied to capitalism is not the evil that people like to assume, having profited by the system they despise. The poor nations would be in a far worse situation without the aide that money and expertise from the West can provide. Let's get real.

message 32: by James, Group Founder (last edited Mar 19, 2015 04:16AM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Laureen wrote: "Oh James, listen to yourself. Nobody likes war. Who is to blame? Everybody seeking power, money and a lust for winning. ..."

Laureen, um, you're puttin' words in mouth all over the show here and assuming my beliefs on a whole range of loosely connected matters...I didn't realise we know each other that well? I mean, we live in the same country, a (Western) country I am very grateful for by the way, so maybe we have we met somewhere? You tell me... :)

To clarify, I was commenting in this thread solely on 9/11 and the resulting War on Terror, not all wars in general.

Where you mention watching the telecast on Mombassa where there are tens of thousands of child sex workers, I think that's apples and oranges in relation to a 9/11 topic. But, if you want to know my opinion on that, I've researched and written books that contain details about child slavery all over the world especially in Africa. Also developing films on this subject, so yeah I of course know some of the worst crimes of our era are happening in Third World hell-holes that are (obviously) not of the CIA's or the West's creation.

Nowhere do I say the West is the cause of all the world's problems. You and I living in Australia (still the "lucky country" in my view) have numerous opportunities that people born in other countries just do not have. I've also made numerous comments in this group alone stating that I believe America, despite all her problems, still remains the light for the world (especially due to the US Constitution but also the spirit of the American people).

Also, contrary to what you imply, I am a proud capitalist. I believe it needs reforming in places to make sure those less fortunate than us do not slip thru the cracks, but would never suggest capitalism should ever be replaced as it's the only economic system that rewards hard work and great ideas.

And re your comment: "I say, join the real world where people work very hard in jobs not of their choice but they are grateful for because it allows them to care for their families in the best way they can"

Again, I say do we know each other? I didn't realize you knew my life story...
Sure you ain't confusing me with someone else?

Other than all those things, Laureen, you spelt name right ;)

message 33: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Then I guess we are on the same page. I apologize if I was offensive. Cheers, Laureen.

message 34: by James, Group Founder (last edited Mar 19, 2015 05:34AM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Laureen wrote: "Then I guess we are on the same page. I apologize if I was offensive. Cheers, Laureen."

None taken, Laureen.
But I actually think you've picked up on an important point: It's not the West that is responsible. The wars that are being engineered for profits, are not being created by the entire West. They are the result of rogue elements within Western governments and they are contrary to everything America and Britain (to name two countries) stand for.

War has become such a massive business, 2nd only to banking perhaps, that the military really needs to be monitored much more carefully. Right now the Military Industrial Complex is almost like a separate country and has an enormous amount of influence on politics and even the way the media is shaped.

If in a parallel world I were to become US President, the first thing I would do would be to set a specific law that whenever Congress decides it wants to begin any new war it conjures up, there has to be a special referendum before the new targeted country is invaded.
That way intelligent citizens could veto bad decisions made by idiot politicans :)
I feel confident if citizens had more say in these matters wars would soon become a thing of the past. The average citizen is much smarter than is supposed - they have street smarts and that is worth a lot.

And if 9/11 was an Inside Job, then I predict orchestrating that event may be the global elite's downfall in the long run - the event has woken many people up to the fact that something dark is going on in our governments and intel agencies...I would wager this group wouldn't have half the members it does without 9/11 occurring...

message 35: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments I agree with most of what you say here James. I do think we have the Governments we deserve though. We, the people, should be setting the rules. However, like any profession, those not in it cannot even come close to understanding the complex nature and difficulties of it. Those in Government trying to do the right thing must be inundated with barriers and objections.

That's why I said somewhere else that many people seem to vote for candidates who agree with their point of view which is often self serving. We have become complacent and detached. Some voters just vote for the candidate with the most charm or good looks or the one they remember seeing on TV the most.

Ask our young people today who the President of the US is or the Prime Minister of Australia or the UK and many would not know the answer. From my experience, the youth of today get their opinions from like-minded contemporaries on face book and twitter who generally like to discuss music fads, fashion, magazine stars etc. Having said that, there is a great divide. Some of our youth are just the opposite and are heavily involved in social issues. We have to look to them to improve the psyche of the world.

Being rich is not a crime and sometimes it is to be applauded for hard work and dedication and innate intelligence has led to that success. However, somewhere along the line many of our rich have equated their status with the power to influence. That is the root of why so many people resent the rich and why Governments are corrupted. However, there is still a lot of rich people who take their wealthy status along with the the responsibility they feel to use it wisely, to provide help where it is genuinely needed.

Instead of Western citizens becoming arm-chair critics, we need to educate ourselves to the ways of the world. Not all is as it seems.

message 36: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments I don't think the American people would veto most of the wars we've been in. The mass media here are really good at selling wars. I was pleasantly surprised and somewhat shocked when we said no to invading Syria.

message 37: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments All good thoughts guys.
Coming back to 9/11, do you think long-term as more info comes out over time as many citizens (in the US and worldwide) will disbelieve the official 9/11 story as disbelieve the official JFK lone gunman story?
Was 9/11 the major conspiracy of our era to indicate some dark shit is occuring at the very top of our governments?
Or do you feel it's more complex than the JFK issue and won't ever be as popular as that conspiracy theory?

message 38: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments I don't understand how anyone but "the insiders" could possibly give a definitive answer to either the JFK or the 9/11 happenings. It is, of course, human nature to gossip but it is like any other gossip. We do need to discuss these events so I am not being critical of the question. I just don't see how we will ever know. If there is a cover-up, there is too much to lose by those covering up. If there is not a cover-up, speculation will continue anyway.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

James Morcan wrote: "All good thoughts guys.
Coming back to 9/11, do you think long-term as more info comes out over time as many citizens (in the US and worldwide) will disbelieve the official 9/11 story as disbeliev..."

9/11 is definitely the major conspiracy of our era that will probably end up with about 80-90% of the public disbelieving in the official story just like they know the Warren Commission and government's dark fairytale of Oswald killing JFK alone is a joke.

message 40: by James, Group Founder (last edited Mar 20, 2015 08:17AM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments I found out today that a recent study from the Harvard School of Economics has revealed the cost to US Government for the various post-9/11 wars (aka the "War on Terror") in the last 13 years has been $6 trillion.

Spending that six trillion ($6,000,000,000,000) in this fashion has not only resulted in all but destroying several nations that were subsequently invaded (and systematically terrorized I would argue), hundreds of thousands or several million people dead (depending who is listing casualty stats), but many also believe it has increased terrorism worldwide not to mention pushing America to the brink of economic collapse.

However, none of this is of any concern whatsoever to the Military Industrial Complex, in my opinion, for that entity has evolved into something similar to a separate nation - it's that powerful and that independent and that impartial. Other researchers have called the Military Industrial Complex "the Breakaway Civilization" which may not be too far from the truth. Bottom line: it's now a war machine completely out of control.

So, um, YEAH, given the immense cost of these wars to the entire planet, I believe going back to the root cause (9/11), and asking if that event was definitely what we are told it was, is a worthy thing to do. It's good citizenry. Even if I and many others are wrong and the official story all is proven to be correct at the end of the day, it's still good citizenry to question things and challenge everything.

I for one am prepared to stand up and say I do not believe the official 9/11 story. I initially believed the official story and accepted it was simply Islamic terrorists on the day of 9/11 and for several years after. But eventually, like so many others, I started hearing of the anomalies and coincidences that started being reported even in the mainstream media and then all the cracks became visible in the official version.

One of the first thing that opened my eyes and made me sit up and take notice was when I heard that a large percentage, or even the majority, of families of the victims of 9/11 adamantly believe the event was an Inside Job.
That cannot easily be dismissed.

I posted this earlier, but this 4-minute video nicely shows all the coincidences that would have needed to have occurred for 9/11 NOT to have been an Inside Job: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7380...

message 41: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments If the official story is true, 9/11 was blowback for all the meddling that's been done over the years. Either way, the Military Industrial Congressional Complex is responsible.

message 42: by James (new)

James # 40 Lauren, jfk got bumped off by defense contractors. lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it. there were 30 to 40 bullets flying around that site. jack ruby (amish, code word) then took out Oswald. 9/11 was a false flag encounter, orcastrated by cia, and the mussad (Israeli secret police, intel ). 2900 people killed, no amish.

message 43: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments James-2, Sorry James, I really haven 't examined any of these theories in detail and even if I had, I don't think it would have made a difference to how I feel. Maybe there is a conspiracy but, for me, I just don't feel I can comment.

message 44: by James (last edited Mar 22, 2015 05:56PM) (new)

James ok laureen, there is nothing we can do about it. jfk was a great leader. have you looked any building #7 videos at the world trade center?

message 45: by Laureen (last edited Mar 23, 2015 01:40AM) (new)

Laureen (laureenandersonswfcomau) | 478 comments Yes, I agree that JFK was a great leader. I saw the twin towers come down just as I woke up in the morning and I was simply shocked as would anybody. However, when it comes to film purportedly showing what "really" happened, I can't take it seriously as what you see does not always portray the truth. I simply don't know what the answer is.

Conspiracies are in the eye of the beholder? Which side do you want to believe? I am not on any sides - I just would like the true facts.

message 46: by Jim (new)

Jim (jimliedeka) | 584 comments Besides the facts, there's the matter of knowing what the facts mean. There are claims that because of the way the buildings fell, they had to be controlled demolitions which could not have been caused by burning jet fuel. I don't have the engineering knowledge to evaluate those claims. It sounds plausible but so do a lot of things.

message 47: by James, Group Founder (last edited Mar 28, 2015 05:33PM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments Jim wrote: "Besides the facts, there's the matter of knowing what the facts mean. There are claims that because of the way the buildings fell, they had to be controlled demolitions which could not have been c..."

Hey Jim, this video here states there was saying 2,100 American engineers & architects signed a petition to raise a red flag against the Government's official story of how the buildings apparently fell. These engineers all believe that official version doesn't stack up according to how they see the buildings falling in footage:
https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7299...

message 48: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments The following poll is running at the moment:

Do you believe World Trade Center 7 (aka Building 7), which no plane hit on 9/11, collapsed solely due to fires as per the official story?

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Be sure to have your say if you know about building 7 and feel free to read or engage in the comments section beneath the poll as well.

message 49: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments James wrote: "The following poll is running at the moment:

Do you believe World Trade Center 7 (aka Building 7), which no plane hit on 9/11, collapsed solely due to fires as per the official story?..."

Voting for this poll has now ended: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

64% voted NO
18% voted YES
18% voted UNSURE

message 50: by James, Group Founder (last edited Jul 09, 2015 03:37AM) (new)

James Morcan | 9426 comments It is possibly worth noting there are various types of false flag operations. Some are very blatant and carried out 100% by those engineering things in their favor. This is the only sort of inside job most of the public imagine and that probably explains why so many instantly dismiss 9/11 inside job theories.

On other occasions, however, a false flag operation can involve much subtler measures yet equally lethal and equally as useful to warmongers. Turning a blind eye to a coming attack and doing nothing to prevent it, would be another type of subtle inside job. One example of this in history is the burning down of the Reichstag, the seat of the German parliament, in 1933, which allowed Hitler to sweep into power in a sea of Communist fear or a "Red scare". This event was successfully blamed on Communists at the time but in the decades since the vast majority of historians now believe it was an incident "allowed to occur" by the Nazis (even though the Nazis didn't lift a finger to set the building alight, they just turned a blind eye and cleared the path for the terrorist): https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Now "clearing the path" for terrorists sounds very similar to a lot of the accounts from ex-govt employees and ex-CIA/ex-FBI whistleblowers (like Sibel Edmonds) where they state that the CIA/FBI/Pentagon definitely knew of the coming attacks. Clearing the path also sounds similar to all the govt whistleblowers who have said the NORAD pilots were all told to stand down on 9/11...not to mention the numerous airforce and other military/police training drills that all happened to be occurring on the morning of 9/11.

The Neo-Cons' Project for a New American Century has been cited by many investigators who believe 9/11 was some kind of inside job - the Project does seem to clearly state there needed to be a massive attack on US soil to convince the public to support further (highly-profitable) wars in the Middle East.

Those who say there's no smoking gun to prove 9/11 is an inside job are right.
However, those who say there's a mountain of evidence (such as Building 7 anomalies) that the official 9/11 Commission Report refused to look at, are also correct.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10