Poll

109642
Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

Yes
 
  108 votes 50.2%

No
 
  72 votes 33.5%

Undecided
 
  35 votes 16.3%

215 total votes

Poll added by: James



Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catherine (last edited Oct 10, 2014 06:10AM) (new)

Catherine I think yes....only because it was an anniversairy to something...and they were using that as justification for this attack. very sad that people have been reduced to this type of behavior.


message 2: by James (last edited Oct 10, 2014 12:48PM) (new)

James Morcan Aiden wrote: "of course it was not an inside job. I'm 14 and know that..."

Charlie Sheen has by his own admission fried his brain with more drugs than he can probably recall and even he knows the official 9/11 story wouldn't pass for a bad B-movie script:
"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box-cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 percent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory." -Charlie Sheen

The official story is a joke and has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese. Now does that mean it was an Inside Job? Not necessarily. But it sure doesn't bode well. Anyone who researches 9/11 soon realizes that while there's no smoking gun, there's a plethora of anomalies like building 7 and Dick Cheney's "stand down" orders to his minions which is on-the-record to name only two.

As for all the excessive anti-Muslim comments so far in this thread...That is exactly what the powers-that-be want you to think and say...Divide and conquer and hate those who are different to us...But go back a few decades and the word Muslims could be replaced by Viet Cong...and go back a bit earlier and it could be replaced by Soviets or Communists...Go back further still and the "Jews" were supposedly our enemy...And further still and it was the black man...All of whom can arguably be shown (with a careful analysis of history) no more our enemies than our nextdoor neighbors.
And think of the millions of soldiers and civilians on all sides who died believing their enemies were certain varieties of their "fellow man".

All these supposed enemies are purely designed to distract us from the extremely uncomfortable fact that the biggest enemy by far always lurks within our own governments...A small but powerful elite who constantly direct us toward one war after another by manufacturing enemies and manufacturing consent for war.

Now does my rant here mean that I'm naïve and don't recognize there are massive problems in the Muslim world? No, it's obvious the Muslim world has many serious issues to sort out. But remember, who are the ones bombing the hell out of innocent citizens? We are in the West. Our (Western) governments drop bombs on the Muslim world like they want to exterminate them all as quickly as possible. The West is killing them by the millions and yet we say we are the real victims due to the few thousand they have killed via terrorist acts in recent years (notwithstanding the deplorable nature of those terrorist acts).

How would we react here in the West if our hospitals and graveyards were full of innocent men, women and children like the Muslim world has been dealing with since the illegal invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Lastly, I am not religious but even I know little if any of this current Middle East conflict has anything to do with religion. Muslims terrorizing Westerners and other Muslims is not remotely following the laws of Islam anymore than the likes of warmongers such as Bush, Tony Blair or Obama reflect the principles of Christianity...All such actions are the antithesis of the religions in question.


message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 10, 2014 11:17AM) (new)

I also believe that 9-11 was an excuse for the "Patriot Act" and all the other BS that goes along it. I can't believe how many people are in favor of all the spying on US citizens in the name of security. These are the same idiots that are calling to get rid of the evil looking guns.


message 4: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf If you simply have faith in your country and government and media that they tell you the truth, then of course you'll believe 9/11 was the whole known Bin Laden/Al Queada story.
If, however, you believe that it's always worth looking at what's being said not only in the official line, but also from other sources and thinkers, without counting them out of hand from the offset, you'll soon find there is an abundance upon abundance of evidence for either the U.S government knowing it was going to happen or that they did it themselves.

Just because it's unthinkable by some, does not mean we should ignore it. Any truth must be discovered by a fair justice system, but instead of being heard, the thousands, and probably millions, of people who believe 9/11 was an inside job, are simply ignored as ignorant conspiracy theorists, and free speech and justice are forgotten.

So, yeah, of course I'm in that camp myself. Why? Man, there's just SO much evidence out there, I don't know where to begin: the Bin Laden families being flown out of no-go air space the day after. The U.S/Saudi connection. The fact that Building Seven came down without reason, and is most definitely a demolition job, as was the towers themselves- supported by well over two thousand actual architects (see link). The fact that Bin Laden was trained by the CIA. The false excuse for invading Iraq which had nothing to do with Al Queada at that time. The video footage of Bush being told America was under attack, whilst he just nodded and carried on reading a nursery story about a goat... Jeez, you could write a book about this. Ah wait, there are plenty. And Michael Moore's 9/11 movie is worth a watch for anyone unfamiliar with these ideas.

This Architects 9/11 Truth site is a good place to start with: http://www.ae911truth.org/

But I'll bang on more about the blatant 9/11 False Flag another time.

And re; posts about lowlife Muslims... you're on dangerous ground there, y'know. Dangerous? Why? Well, because it's confusing what Muslim means. It's making it sound like Muslim = terrorist. THAT is dangerous. Islam is a faith of the same root as Christianity, which can be interpreted by loving or hating individuals and groups in the same way that Christianity has been.
It's a completely different thing to blame ISIS or Al Queada or Radical Sharia Law Muslims. But most Muslims are about loving God. (And I suppose you should know I'm white, non-religious, English).
Let us not point fingers at whole nations and cultures and religions in one sweeping gesture.
And despite the media in England trying to cause friction amongst the groups, here we're all actually really mutli-culturally happy and get on pretty well. Any English pride I have comes from the fact that I live in a country where there's a mix of many cultures and belief systems. Gee, if someone stopped my Muslim mate from trying to take a holiday in America, just because he was Muslim, it would be a sorry state of affairs for mankind.

And let's not forget why your average Middle East Joe ain't too keen on the U.S. I mean, they have invaded 50 countries since WWII.

All I'm really on about here, is how neutral objectivity is needed to make the world a better place.


message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf Both Edward and James- well said!


message 6: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf And this seems like a good source for 9/11 truth:

http://www.911proof.com/


message 7: by Iona (last edited Oct 10, 2014 01:19PM) (new)

Iona  Stewart I read on Facebook the other day that the authorities had admitted that it was an inside job.


message 8: by Irene (new)

Irene Cherye wrote: "Inside job as someone in our own Government did this? If that is what this quiz is about then hell no. It was done by radical, lowlife Muslims who hate Americans. I am NOT politically correct...the..."

No see "inside job" should really be clarified. It's not really Americans in our government who planned it but the Globalists who have infiltrated our American government and well wait of course they do have American politicians who have been bought out, blackmailed, and such to go along with their plan but these are the elite luciferian bloodlines of the world. Listen to something by Milton William Cooper, read his book Behold a Pale Horse, or any other countless books on the subject and you might just change your mind.


message 9: by Irene (new)

Irene Harry wrote: "If you simply have faith in your country and government and media that they tell you the truth, then of course you'll believe 9/11 was the whole known Bin Laden/Al Queada story.
If, however, you be..."


Good post


message 10: by Irene (new)

Irene Dbart wrote: "I also believe that 9-11 was an excuse for the "Patriot Act" and all the other BS that goes along it. I can't believe how many people are in favor of all the spying on US citizens in the name of se..."

Agreed


message 11: by Irene (new)

Irene James wrote: "Aiden wrote: "of course it was not an inside job. I'm 14 and know that..."

Charlie Sheen has by his own admission fried his brain with more drugs than he can probably recall and even he knows the ..."


I'm totally shocked there are still people out here who actually still believe the governments story!


message 12: by Irene (new)

Irene CIA/DEA pilot and author of Bamboozled (A book about 911 being a false flag operation) was murdered along w his 2 children and the family dog.



http://youtu.be/Po6uP8w2kwI


message 13: by Irene (new)

Irene Bill Cooper Predicts 9/11 -- And is shot and killed on his front lawn for it!!!

"If he's an enemy of Israel and the Mossad can't find him then this is the biggest joke I've ever heard in my life"

"And I'm telling you...be prepared for a MAJOR ATTACK but it won't be Osama Bin Laden -- it will be those behind the New World Order who want to take the guns and the freedom from the American people because we are the only one's left in the world who can oppose THE DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM IN THE WORLD AND THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A ONE WORLD SOCIALIST GOVERNMENT" WAKE UP PEOPLE --

HE PREDICTED IT AND DIED FOR IT


http://youtu.be/KKT5XxJ1sbQ


message 14: by Catherine (last edited Oct 10, 2014 03:11PM) (new)

Catherine Cherye wrote: "Inside job as someone in our own Government did this? If that is what this quiz is about then hell no. It was done by radical, lowlife Muslims who hate Americans. I am NOT politically correct...the..."

you do need to look at all the evidence! don't think that US government was innocent at all! they were neck deep in this!

Muslim does not equal evil! there are evil people ion all walks of life. as Harry (I think) said...Islam is a religion...comes from the same place as Chritianity and in fact Judaism as well...if you want to bring religion into it...look back in history...the Crusades were the same type of terrorism...in the name of God...


message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Irene wrote: "Cherye wrote: "Inside job as someone in our own Government did this? If that is what this quiz is about then hell no. It was done by radical, lowlife Muslims who hate Americans. I am NOT politicall..."

true...money does buy a lot of silence


message 16: by Cherye (new)

Cherye Elliott You all are a bunch of liberals......you believe what Obama and Charlie Sheen say. Take my name off of your list James. I don't need nor have the patience.


message 17: by Catherine (last edited Oct 11, 2014 04:01AM) (new)

Catherine everyone has differing opinions...you need to calm down. actually..it is a fact that this attack was done on an anniversary...and it's true that our government knew it was coming. they chose not to warn anyone, nor take any precautions against it....so...if that makes me a liberal...I am happy to be that...but I would have prefered to be prepared...instead of havng the rug pulled out from under me.


message 18: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf Cherye, this is a discussion group, which means it needs opinions from every side. I believe in Free Speech. If you'd rather leave the discussion, I respect that, but isn't it better to communicate and debate, otherwise how the hell will we ever agree on anything? No wonder political diplomacy usually fails.


message 19: by Harry (last edited Oct 11, 2014 05:49AM) (new)


message 20: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Thank you Harry!


message 21: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf I didn't know those two books you mentioned Catherine, so thanks.


message 22: by Lance (new)

Lance Morcan Cherye wrote: "You all are a bunch of liberals......you believe what Obama and Charlie Sheen say. Take my name off of your list James. I don't need nor have the patience."

It would be a shame to lose you Cherye. ALL opinions (provided they are respectful to others) are welcome here. I think Harry's response (to you) best sums up our stand on this. -Lance


message 23: by Lance (new)

Lance Morcan Iona wrote: "I read on Facebook the other day that the authorities had admitted that it was an inside job."

FB ain't necessarily a reliable recommendation Iona.


message 24: by James (last edited Oct 12, 2014 01:34AM) (new)

James Morcan Lance wrote: "Iona wrote: "I read on Facebook the other day that the authorities had admitted that it was an inside job."

FB ain't necessarily a reliable recommendation Iona."


That would depend on whether it was just some FB user writing a random comment on FB. But don't forget many users post links to mainstream media articles on FB, so for all we know it could have been a link to a NY Times front page article.
If it was the latter, then Iona do you recall who the media outlet was to US authorities admitting 9/11 was an inside job?
I, for one, would be interested to see that.


message 25: by James (last edited Oct 12, 2014 02:31AM) (new)

James Morcan Cherye wrote: "You all are a bunch of liberals....you believe what Obama and Charlie Sheen say. Take my name off of your list James. I don't need nor have the patience."

I don't have any "list", Cherye. Who do you think I am, Joseph McCarthy? You're free to leave the group anytime as this ain't the Guantanamo Bay of Goodreads!

But seriously, Charlie Sheen was mentioned ironically - I don't think anyone does research on these subjects by watching re-runs of TWO AND A HALF MEN.

Also, your argument is rather confusing especially when you call most of the other members in this discussion thread Obama supporters...Obama promotes the official story of 9/11 and is pretty much a political clone of Bush on all the big (and most lucrative) issues...Therefore if you sat down with Obama right now you'd get no argument from him whatsoever on 9/11 being caused solely by Islamic terrorists as you clearly believe.

And I don't see why you automatically assume anyone who questions the 9/11 official story are liberals. The 9/11 investigation sweeps the political spectrum and there are just as many of those on the Right (including Republicans and Libertarians) as there are on the Left. For example, far-right Republican and former Presidential candidate Ron Paul said the following about 9/11: “I believe that if we ever get the full truth, we’ll find out that our government had it in the records exactly what the plans were, or at least close to it,” Paul said.

For the record I am not a Liberal, but completely apolitical as I don't believe the old political model can provide solutions in the 21st Century. In saying that, I do believe in keeping governments small and that Capitalism is the best system we have, so under common political definitions that'd probably place me more on the Right.


message 26: by Corinna (new)

Corinna Hi. I think that the us american goverment or cooperated forces and men behind, have very much done to realize the 9/11 drama. I think that this isn't not only used to start the "war on terror", but it is an tool for trauma based mind control for the whole world.

How many buildings collapse 9/11 and why? http://rememberbuilding7.org/
A grat resource side not only for 9/11: http://illuminati-news.com/9-11.htm


message 27: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf This is an excellennt summary: THE TOP 40 Reasons to Doubt the Official Story.

http://www.911truth.org/the-top-40-re...


message 28: by Irene (new)

Irene Cherye wrote: "You all are a bunch of liberals......you believe what Obama and Charlie Sheen say. Take my name off of your list James. I don't need nor have the patience."

Actually I'm not even a liberal lol


message 29: by James (new)

James Morcan http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/...

The above link mentions a CBS news report early on in 9/11 which mentioned a plane crash at Camp David.
Some say this is more evidence of pre-scripted news stories ala the BBC journalist who reported building 7 had fallen some 20 minutes before it did


message 30: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf Hi Edward,

You okay mate? Sounds like you're a bit fed up with the world, like the rest of us f***ed up people! It's easy to lose sight of the other side of the coin, I say. As much as I get suckered into the issues of groups like this, I have hope for a better world- where we can all just, y'know, get along and have a singsong! Yep, there's always the good side to bastard life!

Harry.


message 31: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf Thanks for your response Edward. I'm sure a lot of us feel along similar lines, in different ways, all of the time. I've battled with depression but have now mostly overcome it. I sense you're a deep thinker like me, so it's easy to get lost in oneself and one's take on the world. But it's all a matter of perspective. Sometimes it's good to try and look at life in a different light.

And whether it's burgundy, marijuana, coffee or shopping, we all seem to be addicted to something to take the world's woes away. It's the excess of the particular pastime that's the problem of course.

Aldous Huxley believed in his 'Soma' pill that would work for everyone and be the required fix with no drawbacks.

I say go to a jazz club and live life at its best.

As Jim Morrison said: "I know this... I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames!"

Personally, I feel committed to trying to make a better world, but if the end is indeed a-coming, then The Lizard King is right! It took years for me to make myself better. (I can hear other readers who have read other posts by me, thinking: "Better? Harry Whitewolf's gone from depressed to insane!") Now I have overcome many things in my life and feel on the path of light, I wanna see everyone do it. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world," said Gandhi.


message 32: by Catherine (new)

Catherine First of all...it's not all Muslims. Second...America is a melting pot of all different races and religions.....I think the big problem is America's government feels the need to be in charge everywhere. America is not the police of the world....we have enough problems internally.....poverty, hunger, crime, drugs.....we don't need to be spending our tax dollars on the rest of the world....

Now..how this relates to 9/11....well..if the US government was smarter....they would have prepared the public....better yet...they mihght have been able to prevent it altogether...they chose to put blame elsewhere. They chose to ignore the signs....don't blame this on a few fanatics...because they exist everywhere....look at the Colombine shooting, or any other mass suicide....there are plenty of fanatics out there, and they can draw in people like flies to a wound.


message 33: by James (new)

James Morcan Catherine wrote: "First of all...it's not all Muslims. Second...America is a melting pot of all different races and religions.....I think the big problem is America's government feels the need to be in charge every..."

Well said, Catherine.


message 34: by James (new)

James Morcan Here's a video testimonial from the highest ranking US intelligence officer ever to publically express his belief that the official 9/11 story is a lie... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc1ql...


message 35: by Rosalie (new)

Rosalie DeGregory I had not seen the video of the third tower going down until recently, but had decided it looked like an - well, not inside, since the whole gov is outside the inactive USA. It was done by the global Cabal / Illuminati. The third tower, unlike the other two, went down as a demolished one does, bottom first. The others went top floor down.


message 36: by James (last edited Nov 19, 2016 05:47AM) (new)

James Morcan -------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

ROUND TWO (November 2016) ...

... Time to reopen the 9/11 X-Files!

-----------------------------------------

Decided to open up this poll again almost two years later as we now have a lot more members, almost 3,000. Thought it'd be interesting to see how this revisited poll ends up and how most of y'all vote.

Some clarification as I note someone else requested a definition of what an inside job means....

An inside job would be ANY involvement in, or foreknowledge of, the terrorist attacks by any official within the US govt, US military or US intelligence agencies. And keep it mind an inside job can simply be "clearing the path" for terrorists to attack (e.g. making sure NORAD defence planes are slow to react) and so doesn't necessarily mean the whole attacks were carried out by any intelligent agencies or shadow government.

For anyone who subscribes 100% to the govt's official story of 9/11, I think this 4 minute video is great at showing all the coincidences that would need to have occurred for 9/11 not to be an Inside Job: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/7380...

And for anyone who thinks or says "people in our government/military would never kill their fellow Americans and fake terror", I would draw your attention to the now declassified 1961 documents known as Operation Northwoods (100% fact, 0% theory):
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera...

The Northwoods documents show that ALL of the US Joint Cheifs of Staff in the Kennedy administration, in association with then US Secretary of Defence Robert McNamara, universally agreed and signed documents expicitly stating the President should agree to carry out false flag terrorist attacks on US soil in cities like Miami and Washington D.C. - These would include bombs and "flying hijacked planes into buildings". All would be blamed on Castro and would justify in the public a desire for the US to invade Cuba.

Fortunately, JFK said no to the plan and the Northwoods terror attacks were vetoed at the eleventh hour.
But...can we be sure there was is always someone as honorable as JFK in the President's chair to prevent such sociopathic plans??
Some say George W. Bush was presented a Northwoods-style proposal (as potentially evidenced by the neoconservatives' Project for the New American Century documents) when Bush first entered the Oval Office in early 2001...

Similarly, I would draw peoples attention to a few other instances of false flag attacks, government-sponsored terrorism or the faking of foreign military aggression to justify other wars and military invasions:

Operation Gladio (verrified false flag terrorist attacks carried out by NATO, EU governments in collaboration with the CIA and blamed on communists): http://www.truthmove.org/content/oper...

The Gulf of Tonkin lie (the false flag that began the Vietnam War and which the NSA acknowledged in a document declassified in 2005 that "no attack happened that night" and therefore it was a hoax conducted by the US military to justify invading Vietnam): https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Additional reading/videos:

9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money! (Pre-9/11 insider trading leak confirms a group of US investors had foreknowledge of the attacks) -- https://www.goodreads.com/videos/9036...

Was 9/11 a false flag attack and 'Inside Job'? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

---------------------------------------

Now have your say in this poll!

Bring it on, guys!


message 37: by Gary (new)

Gary Only apologists for Islamic terror believe 911 was an inside job (11 'truthers' need euthanizing


message 38: by Ian (new)

Ian Miller No. I am of the view that there is seldom a need for any alternative explanation when stupidity and incompetence are sufficient. There is a gross over-supply of stupidity and incompetence in the world, and all evidence suggests some strange reinforcement, like the amplitude of a super wave, occurred on 9/11.


message 39: by ☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~ (last edited Nov 19, 2016 10:25AM) (new)

☘Misericordia☘ ~ The Serendipity Aegis ~  ⚡ϟ⚡ϟ⚡⛈ ✺❂❤❣ Considering all the uncanny coinsidences it most definitely wasn't what they say about it officially.
The towers fell in a way that was too much alike the controlled demolition. Besides, where did the bodies go? They found only bits...
Where did the gold from all the vaults go? They found nothing of it...
Why did all the stuff get almost pulverised? Even the stuff from the surface levels of debris?
Besides, buildings collapsing in mere seconds? They shouldn't have, I guess.
It didn't happen like any of that in other buildings collapses around the world, did it? So, I don't know what it was, new weapons tested, controlled demolition, anything else, but it makes me think there definitely was something else.


message 40: by Olivier (new)

Olivier Delaye Come to Paris and let's talk about this over wine...


message 41: by James (new)

James Morcan Misericordia wrote: "So, I don't know what it was, new weapons tested, controlled demolition, anything else, but it makes me think there definitely was something else. ..."

Bingo.


message 42: by Lela (new)

Lela Markham I don't trust our government any further than I can throw the Washington Monument, but the simple answer is - "no, because if the government had actually been involved, they would have screwed it up." Now, might elements of the CIA instigated the idea in Al Qaeda circles, perhaps hoping they'd pull it off? Maybe. I'd put a check in the probably column.

Did the US government's behavior in the Middle East lead to 9-11. Yeah!

Did the US government take advantage of the fear those attacks engendered to set aside the Constitution and the basic rights of a self-governed people ... Hell, yeah, but they couldn't have done it without our cooperation.


message 43: by James (new)

James Morcan I'm not fan of Trump, but he does know New York construction and the city's buildings inside out, so what he says here in this short video does seem to undermine the government's official story on 9/11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi9Z4...


message 44: by James (last edited Nov 27, 2016 11:50PM) (new)

James Morcan A good starting point for researching 9/11 is the American non-profit organization Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth): http://www.ae911truth.org/

In that organization alone, they have amassed 2,723 architect and engineer signatories to date, all of whom completely dispute the results of official investigations into the September 11 attacks, including the 9/11 Commission Report.

Similar sites for 9/11 truth SOLELY involving academics and experts include:

Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice http://stj911.org/

Pilots for 9/11 Truth: http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Scientists for 9/11 Truth http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/

Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth http://pl911truth.com/

U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth http://www.mo911truth.org/

Firefighters for 9/11 Truth and Unity http://ff911truthandunity.org/

Journalists and Other Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth http://mediafor911truth.org/

Lawyers for 9/11 Truth http://l911t.com/

Medical Professionals
for 9/11 Truth http://mp911truth.org/

Veterans for 9/11 Truth https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/v...

9/11 Experts Speak Out http://911expertsspeakout.org/


These are all great sites to inform those who believe that science and logic only exists on the side of the official US Government story and that no credible experts believe in the inside job (conspiracy) theory.


message 45: by James (new)

James Morcan P.S. One more important US organization I forgot about is 'Patriots Question 9/11' which to date has secured testimonies from 300+ SURVIVORS and FAMILY MEMBERS OF 9/11 victims who all do not believe the govt's version of events: http://patriotsquestion911.com/surviv...


message 46: by Montzalee (new)

Montzalee Wittmann When 9/11 happened and all the lies followed, the fake info, then the charge to go to war was cheered on...I felt alone as about the only RN in the hospital that felt it was all fake! I was shunned as if I was un-American. I never believed it was someone other than our own government. I watched all of these videos you listed before. I am glad I was invited to this group! Someone who thinks like me!


message 47: by James (new)

James Morcan Montzalee wrote: "When 9/11 happened and all the lies followed, the fake info, then the charge to go to war was cheered on...I felt alone as about the only RN in the hospital that felt it was all fake! I was shunned as if I was un-American. I never believed it was someone other than our own government. I watched all of these videos you listed before. I am glad I was invited to this group! Someone who thinks like me! ..."

Well if you look at the history of your country, your Founding Fathers were paranoid about government getting out of control and they were all about keeping the power in the hands of the People (one of, if not the only, countries on Earth to be established on these "individual freedom" principles). So what could be more un-American than just trusting your government and regurgitating every official theory it presents without questioning?


message 48: by Montzalee (last edited Jan 01, 2019 04:04AM) (new)

Montzalee Wittmann James wrote: "Montzalee wrote: "When 9/11 happened and all the lies followed, the fake info, then the charge to go to war was cheered on...I felt alone as about the only RN in the hospital that felt it was all f..."

I am usually very popular but when I went against this when most felt we should go to war, well , I was not popular at all!
Have you read "Behold a Pale Horse"?


message 49: by Montzalee (new)

Montzalee Wittmann There was a new report today about hackers having information about secrets they are willing to expose about 9/11. They want to sell to the highest bidder. I wish they would just expose it all!


back to top

Members can create polls
widget

142309

Underground Knowledge — A discussion group