Around the Year in 52 Books discussion

Archives > Read-a-Thon #3 - Team Cake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 312 (312 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Laura, Celestial Sphere Mod (last edited Sep 10, 2019 05:34PM) (new)

Laura | 3823 comments Mod
Hello Team Cake! This topic is just for you to discuss your strategy and progress throughout the week. Make sure to take a moment to read over the rules of the challenge here before you dive in.

Team Roster
Traci (co-leader)
Jillian (co-leader)
Samantha
Devin
Deborah
Chrissy
Jill
Veronica
Sarah
Alaina

Quest #1 - Bookshelves Challenge
(view spoiler)

Quest #2
(view spoiler)

Quest #3

For our next stop, we're going to take a trip back in time... for most of us. Some of the group may remember being a member of the girl scouts in school, even if for a short time. If not that, you may enjoy the lovely time of year (my personal favorite) when we order girl scout cookies.

Girls scouts haven't always been treated the same way as their male counterparts. Since then, many have advocated for increased equality and, in June of this year, they added 42 new badges for girl scouts, encouraging more well-rounded skill development and exploration.

So for this challenge you get to explore some of those badges. Each team will be asked to read books somehow connected to the various categories. This can include a number of different things, including title, content, setting, cover, etc. In the spirit of equality, you will also be asked to read books linked to the various boy scout badges. Use your imagination and have fun!

Girl Scout Badges

Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math [2 books needed]
- Robotics [What Robots Do, Programming/Designing Robots, How Robots Move, Showcasing Robots]
- Investigation [Senses, Detective, Special Agent, Truth Seeker]
- Cybersecurity [Cybersecurity Basics/Safeguards/Investigator]
- Space Science [Space Science Explorer/Investigator/Researcher/Expert/Master]

Outdoors [1 Book Needed]
- Outdoor [Hiker, Camper, Trailblazing, Adventurer]

Life Skills [3 Books Needed]
- Artist [Painting, Drawing, Comic Artist, Collage Artist, Photographer]
- Citizen [Good Neighbor, Celebrating Community, Inside Government, Finding Common Ground, Behind the Ballot, Public Policy]
- First Aid

Entrepreneurship [1 Book Required]
- Cookie Business [Count it Up, Meet my Customers, Cookie CEO, Business Plan, My Portfolio, Research and Development, Talk it Up, Give Back, Customer Insights, Marketing, Customer Loyalty, P&L, Think Big]
- Financial Literacy [Money Counts/Manager, Business Owner, Budgeting, Financing my Future, On My Own, Making Choices, Philanthropist, Savvy Shopper, Comparison Shopping, Buying Power, Good Credit, Financing my Dreams]
- Innovation [Inventor, Product Designer, Entrepreneur, Social Innovator]

Note: You only have to read the number of books specified for each section. Each list contains multiple badge categories (i.e. digital arts). The specific badges are listed in parentheses (i.e. Computer Expert). You may read multiple books from the same category, just like a scout can explore each area more in-depth. But you can't earn more than one of the same, specific badge.

Boy Scout Badges

Boy Scouts have a whopping 137 badges to choose from, with subjects spanning all the way from "Bugling" to "Dog Care". For the remainder of your quest, simply choose 8 topics from the (modified) list. You are only permitted to read 1 book per item so you will read 8 different "topics".This should give you a total of 15 badges in order to move forward.

Architecture
Art
Astronomy
Aviation
Bird Study
Camping
Canoeing
Chemistry
Chess
Citizenship in the World
Coin Collecting
Communication
Cooking
Crime Prevention
Cycling
Disabilities Awareness
Dog Care
Electronics
Energy
Engineering
Family Life
Fire Safety
First Aid
Fishing
Forestry
Game Design
Gardening
Genealogy
Geology
Graphic Arts
Hiking
Horsemanship
Indian Lore
Insect Study
Inventing
Journalism
Landscape Architecture
Law
Lifesaving
Medicine
Music
Nature
Nuclear Science
Oceanography
Painting
Personal Fitness
Pets
Photography
Pottery
Radio
Railroading
Reading
Rifle Shooting
Sculpture
Space Exploration
Sports
Textile
Theater
Weather
Wilderness Survival
Woodwork

Again, be creative in your connections. This is all for fun and there is no need to be literal. For instance, for the financial literacy category, you may even read a coming-of-age story for someone moving away from home in order to fulfill the "On My Own" badge.

message 2: by Jillian (last edited Sep 15, 2019 01:42PM) (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments Hi, everyone!

Team spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

DONEQuest 1 Shelves Completed
1. Stand-Alone- The Passengers (4) Deborah 9/7/19
2. 2019 Reading Challenge- The Mother-in-Law (20) ~Sarah 9/7/19
3. Family-The Wide Circumference of Love (8) ~Chrissy 9/7/19
4. Female Authors-Flying Too High (7)~Devin 9/7/19
5. Mystery- The Arrangement (45)~ Samantha 9/7/19
6. Inspirational-Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way (16) ~Jill 9/7/19
7. Coming-of-Age-Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance (22)~ Traci 9/7/19
8. Sci-fi-Superman: Birthright (8) ~Devin 9/7/19
9. Retellings-Heart of Iron (50) ~Deborah 9/8/19
10. Music- The Ensemble (66) Traci 9/8/19
11. Read in 2019-Kingdom of the Blind (61) ~ Chrissy 9/8/19
12. Historical Fiction-
Stormbird (752) ~Jillian 9/8/19
13. Wishlist- The Book of Strange New Things (103) ~Perri 9/8/19
14. Realistic-Fiction-Ten(13)~Deborah 9/8/19
15. Diverse Books- Dear Martin(61) ~Jill 9/8/19

DONEQuest 2
1. A book for the 2019 or 2020 challenge 51. A book published in 2019.
Love and Death Among the Cheetahs~Sarah 9/8/19
2. A books with that starts with a letter found in "AROUND THE YEAR"
Obsidio ~Alaina 9/8/19
3. A book for the Fall/Autumn Challenge Goodreads best books to read for Halloween
A Monster Calls~ Traci 9/8/19
4.A book for the 2019 or 2020 challenge 51. A book published in 2019
The Kingdom ~Devin 9/9/19
5. A book that one of the moderators rated as 5 stars Sophie
Saga, Vol. 1 ~Devin 9/9/19
6. A book that one of the moderators rated as 5 stars Sophie
Nimona~ Perri 9/9/19
7. A books with that starts with a letter found in "AROUND THE YEAR"
The Arrangement~Deborah 9/9/19
8. 2020 challenge prompt geometric cover
Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions~ Chrissy 9/9/19
9. A book for the Fall/Autumn Challenge
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe~Sarah 9/9/19
10. 2019 Challenge 14 A book with a title that relates to an astronomical term
The Dog Stars~ Alaina 9/10/19

DONEQuest 3

Girl Scout Badges

Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math [2 books needed]
1. Investigation [Truth Seeker] ~Manhattans & Murder~Sarah 9/10/19
2. Investigation [Detective] Evil Under the Sun~ Sarah 9/11/19
Outdoors [1 Book Needed]
1. - Outdoor [Adventurer] The Slippery Slope~Jillian 9/11/19
Life Skills [3 Books Needed]
1. Artist [Drawing] Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances~ Devin 9/9/19
2.First Aid Where the Line Bleeds~Deborah 9/10/19
3. Citizen [Inside Government] ~The Dew Breaker~ Traci 9/10/19
Entrepreneurship [1 Book Required]
1. Financial Literacy-[Business Owner]The Secret, Book & Scone Society~Jillian 9/10/19

Boy Scout Badges
1. Communication- Me Talk Pretty One Day~Jill
2. Radio- Come Find Me ~Samantha 9/10/19
3. Medicine- Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things ~Jillian 9/11/19
4. Family Life- The Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother and Son On Life, Love, and Loss~ Perri 9/11/19
5. Architecture-Where'd You Go, Bernadette ~Samantha 9/11/19
6. Chemistry- Chemistry~Chrissy 9/11/19
7. Chess-Dead Voices ~Devin 9/11/19
8. Law- Good Me, Bad Me ~ Deborah 9/12/19

DONE Quest 4

Read 15 books related to books that your team has read so far in this read-a-thon. Books must be connected by the following ways:
- 5 books published in the same year
1. 2010- Quest 1 Bittersweet ~Jill Quest 4 Beneath the Lion's Gaze~ Traci 9/12/19
2. 2016- Quest 3 The Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother and Son On Life, Love, and Loss~ Perri 9/11/19 Black Panther: A Nation Under Our Feet, Book 1~ Devin 9/14/19
3. 2019- Quest 1 The Passengers ~Deborah 9/7/19 Quest 4 Daisy Jones & The Six~ Jill 9/14/19
4. 2016- Quest 3 The Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother and Son On Life, Love, and Loss~ Perri 9/11/19 Quest 4 The Trespasser~ Traci 9/14/19
5. 2018- Quest 2 Obsidio ~Alaina 9/8/19 Quest 4 The Emissary~ Samantha

- 4 books with the same word in the title [excluding A, An, and The]
1."Love" Quest 3 The Rainbow Comes and Goes: A Mother and Son On Life, Love, and Loss~ Perri Quest 4 Luck, Love & Lemon Pie ~Samantha 9/12/19
2. "Death" Love and Death Among the Cheetahs~Sarah 9/8/19 Connections in Death~Jill 9/12/19
3. "You" Quest 3 Where'd You Go, Bernadette ~Samantha 9/11/19 Quest 4 You Gotta Get Bigger Dreams: My Life in Stories and Pictures ~Sarah 9/12/19
4. "Book" Quest 3 The Secret, Book & Scone Society~Jillian 9/10/19Quest 4 People of the Book~ Veronica 9/13/19

- 3 books with a similar cover [color, object, etc.]
1. Quest 1 The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber Perri 9/8/19 Quest 4 It's Okay to Laugh (Crying Is Cool Too) by Nora McInerny Purmort ~Traci
2. Quest 1 Ten by Gretchen McNeil ~Deborah Quest 4 The Shape of Night by Tess Gerritsen ~ Deborah 9/14/19
3. Quest 3 The Dew Breaker by Edwidge Danticat Traci 9/10/19 Quest 4 The Cage (The Cage, #1) by Megan Shepherd ~ Deborah 9/14/19

- 2 books set in the same location or written by authors born in the same locations [country]
1.US- Quest 3 Where the Line Bleeds~Deborah 9/10/19 Quest 4 Smoke~ Perri 9/14/19
2. US Quest 3 Where the Line Bleeds~Deborah US Quest 4 Infinity ~Jillian 9/14/19

- 1 book by the same author
1. Agatha Christie-Quest 3 Evil Under the Sun~ Sarah 9/11/19 Quest 4 The Body in the Library ~Devin 9/13/19

Read 3 books [or books by authors] that are mentioned in a read-a-thon game. Traci's post with possible books https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
1. Day 4: 90s Kid Book Tag post 7 Where the Crawdads Sing~ Chrissy 9/12/19
2. 90s Kid Book Tag Sharp Objects~ Alaina 9/14/19
3. 90s Kid Book Tag Circe~Jill 9/14/19

Quest 5

Finished books not yet used for a quest
1. Britt-Marie Was Here ~Traci 9/14/19
2. Command Performance ~ Jill 9/15/19
3. Invincible ~Jillian 9/15/19

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dg_reads) | 327 comments Hello team! I have one or two in progress books that I can finish this weekend. And since finishing the day with some research seemed more fun than work, jotting down some notes here for the other two audiobooks that I have at the moment to:

Definite: The Passengers would work for wishlist, sci-fi, stand-alone, contemporary or mystery

Possible: (need to check number of pages left) Trail of Lightning would work for sci-fi, mystery, adventure, female-authors

Likely next reads:
Heart of Iron would work for sci-fi, cover-love, wishlist, lgbt, read-in-2019, retellings, adventure

Ten would work for mystery, wishlist, stand-alone, realistic-fiction, comtemporary, library-books, retellings

message 4: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Hi team! I'm excited to start the Read-a-thon with you! I made a quick spreadsheet to track quest #1. Columns are for specific books, and shelf options should be filled in with an X (or other symbol of your choosing!). We'll place the actual book picked for each prompt in column B.

Here's the link to the spreadsheet, which should be editable by all. I put my current book in column C as an example.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 5: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Also...if there are ever any ideas to make the spreadsheet better, I am open to suggestions! Each quest will have a new tab, so suggestions welcome throughout. For this quest, after we have more options filled out, I will highlight shelves with no or limited options.

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dg_reads) | 327 comments Great - I added my definite book for now! :) Look forward to reading and read-a-thon-ing with you all!

message 7: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments These team names....I'm craving cake now!

message 8: by Jillian (last edited Sep 06, 2019 05:44PM) (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments I need to finish this library book (I have around 300 pages left). Unfortunately, it only works for one shelf: Historical Fiction (752)
Stormbird (Wars of the Roses, #1) by Conn Iggulden Stormbird/Conn Iggulden

Planned books to start
To Kill a Mockingbird (To Kill a Mockingbird, #1) by Harper Lee To Kill a Mockingbird/Harper Lee
Shelves: Coming-of-Age (1,058), Wishlist (797), Realistic-Fiction (652), Faves (404), Family (304)

Furiously Happy A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things/Jenny Lawson
Shelves:Contemporary (69) Library Books (50), Female Authors (41), Read in 2019 (49)

message 9: by Jillian (last edited Sep 14, 2019 07:01PM) (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments The spreadsheet looks good!

some of the covers
Flying Too High (Phryne Fisher, #2) by Kerry Greenwood , Dreams from My Father A Story of Race and Inheritance by Barack Obama , Superman Birthright by Mark Waid , The Ensemble by Aja Gabel , Stormbird (Wars of the Roses, #1) by Conn Iggulden , A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness , Saga, Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan , The Slippery Slope (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #10) by Lemony Snicket , Trigger Warning Short Fictions and Disturbances by Neil Gaiman , The Dew Breaker by Edwidge Danticat , The Secret, Book & Scone Society (Secret, Book, & Scone Society, #1) by Ellery Adams , Furiously Happy A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson , Dead Voices (Small Spaces #2) by Katherine Arden , The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg , Beneath the Lion's Gaze by Maaza Mengiste , Connections in Death (In Death, #48) by J.D. Robb , Where the Line Bleeds by Jesmyn Ward , The Arrangement by Robyn Harding , Good Me, Bad Me by Ali Land , Ten by Gretchen McNeil , The Passengers by John Marrs , The Body in the Library (Miss Marple, #3) by Agatha Christie

message 10: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments The books I’m working on right now are:
The Wide Circumference of Love, Medicine Walk and Wild Embers: Poems of Rebellion, Fire and Beauty. I’ll get out my laptop to see which takes they have and add to the spreadsheet, but it’s a little tricky!

message 11: by Alaina (new)

Alaina Rodriguez Hi everyone! I'm really excited to get this readathon started. And I just added my first book to the spreadsheet :)

message 12: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Chrissy wrote: "The books I’m working on right now are:
The Wide Circumference of Love, Medicine Walk and Wild Embers: Poems of Rebellion, Fire and Beauty. I’ll get ..."

Happy to help add books to the spreadsheet if needed, just let me know. Heading home from work now, but I'll be on some this evening.

message 13: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments I know how to add them, it's just hard to figure out which tags apply. But on my laptop I can at least do a "find" in the page.

message 14: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments Oops! I forgot you have to read at least 125 pages during the readathon, so 2 of the 3 things I'm working on won't count.

message 15: by Jill (new)

Jill | 569 comments I am going to start Bitterweet by Shauna Niequist which fits the inspirational shelf. I should be finished tomorrow or Sunday.

message 16: by Chrissy (last edited Sep 06, 2019 06:37PM) (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments One more thing - I added a row to the spreadsheet, so people who are able can write in when they think they will finish each book. That can be helpful (based on past readathons) for group strategizing and communication. I also added a count column, to tell us how many books fit each category. I hope nobody minds!

message 17: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments There are a few shelves we don't have any entries for (yet) - so if you are trying to pick books to start soon, take a look at the spreadsheet rows with counts in red!

message 18: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Chrissy wrote: "One more thing - I added a row to the spreadsheet, so people who are able can write in when they think they will finish each book. That can be helpful (based on past readathons) for group strategiz..."

Love your additions!

message 19: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Of course I just finished an LGBT book, but I did find a music book I'll start listening to tomorrow.

message 20: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dg_reads) | 327 comments Well, turns out one of the books I had hoped to use only has 120 pages left (why couldn't I have fallen asleep 1 chapter sooner last night!), so at least I have something to finish tonight before the readathon kicks in.

I do have options at the ready for both the LGBT and retellings shelves, so will pick one of those after my current read depending on what is still needed! I'll add them to the spreadsheet!

And I'm now also wishing I had cake (preferably chocolate or ice cream given the heat) at hand!

message 21: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments I don't know about the September 2019 shelf. The books I see on at the list (that make the 1st page) are showing up that would count were either just released Sept. 3rd, planned to be released Sept. 10th or later in the month.

message 22: by Deborah (last edited Sep 06, 2019 08:52PM) (new)

Deborah (dg_reads) | 327 comments Jillian wrote: "I don't know about the September 2019 shelf. The books I see on at the list (that make the 1st page) are showing up that would count were either just released Sept. 3rd, planned to be released Sept..."

I do think that will be the toughest! I may be able to find something on Netgalley if no one has something already.

message 23: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments Just in case someone else missed it. There are more than 15 shelves posted so we don't have to complete all the shelves listed.

message 24: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dg_reads) | 327 comments Jillian wrote: "Just in case someone else missed it. There are more than 15 shelves posted so we don't have to complete all the shelves listed."

Thanks! I was forgetting that part! :)

message 25: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Jillian wrote: "Just in case someone else missed it. There are more than 15 shelves posted so we don't have to complete all the shelves listed."

We're such good co-leaders! I missed that too!!!

message 26: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments Oooohhhhhhh...... that makes it much easier! I was thinking we'd spend the entire week on just this first quest!

message 27: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments Great minds think alike : )!

message 28: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 794 comments Hi everyone!
Glad to be on Team Cake, which happens to be my favorite dessert ; )

I still have a good amount to go in People of the Book which can be used for historical fictuon, mystery or contemporary.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 546 comments Hello I can't wait to start! I am currently reading The Mother-in-Law and I have 156 pages left in it. It seem to fit into these spots:
2019 Reading Challenge, Family, Mystery

I also plan to read Love and Death Among the Cheetahs this weekend and it seems to fit into:
Wishlist, Mystery, Adventure.

I plan to finish both of these this weekend so we can slot them into whichever spot still needs to be filled.

message 30: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dg_reads) | 327 comments Good morning, team cake! Really wishing I had some coffee cake on hand to start off the day!

I'm likely to finish The Passengers in the next couple hours since I only have about 150 pages to go. It looks good to put in for Stand-Alone since the two books flagged for that category on the spreadsheet are both books I added and the other categories it works for have more book options.

I should be able to finish Heart of Iron today as well as it looks like a fast read.

message 31: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments I have updated post 2 with a few team members who think they will finish a book today. I put their books in the spot that either has the fewest options showing on the spreadsheet or in the case of my book the only spot. I have also confirmed that the books work for the 1st page and put down the number of times shelved just so it is easier to find.

message 32: by Alaina (new)

Alaina Rodriguez Good morning everyone! I'm getting started on reading Obsidio today, and I'm pretty sure I can have it finished by Monday. I also think that it would work best to fill the All-Time-Favorites shelf as the only other book with that shelf has more options (if that's okay with you, Chrissy).

message 33: by Jillian (last edited Sep 07, 2019 09:29AM) (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments Alaina- I marked your book for all-time-favorites

Devin-I think your book will work for the female author spot. Can you provide a link so I can confirm that it works since there are a few books with that title.

Traci and Chrissy- I have not yet added your books to post 2 list since they seem to fit several categories and we may need to shift which category we use them for.

If there, is anyone else who thinks they will finish a book this weekend or Monday and I missed adding it to post 2 please let me know.

message 34: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (dg_reads) | 327 comments I finished Passengers and added that to complete for stand alone. Working on Heart of Iron now which will work for a few of the less populated categories. Its likely to be done today.

I have more going on next weekend, so trying to get a lot of extra reading in this weekend!

message 35: by Devin (new)

Devin | 202 comments Alaina wrote: "Good morning everyone! I'm getting started on reading Obsidio today, and I'm pretty sure I can have it finished by Monday. I also think that it would work best to fill the All-Time-..."

Morning everyone!

The Flying Too High that I'm reading should definitely work for female author :)

message 36: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 906 comments Good morning team cake!

I added the books I am currently reading to the spreadsheet. I should finish The Arrangement today. Will update once that is done.

Hope everyone has a great week of reading and thanks in advance to our leaders for all the work they will be putting in.

message 37: by Jillian (last edited Sep 07, 2019 11:47AM) (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments I have updated post 2 so everyone's books fit somewhere. We can move books around as needed. I tried to put them in spots with the fewest choices for that shelf.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 546 comments I finished The Mother-in-Law!

message 39: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Sarah wrote: "I finished The Mother-in-Law!"

Awesome! I updated the spreadsheet. Note, I changed the other X's for The Mother in Law to O's so that we still have a record of other categories in case we need to move things around. Since Chrissy's formula in column C only counts X's, we can see the remaining number of options for shelves not counting these.

message 40: by Jillian (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments Great job, Sarah! I add your other book to the list.

message 41: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 794 comments Great job Sarah!

message 42: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments I finished The Wide Circumference of Love faster than I thought! I think the categories it fits with the fewest other books are “family” and “library books”, where should I place it?

message 43: by Jillian (last edited Sep 07, 2019 03:34PM) (new)

Jillian | 1636 comments Chrissy wrote: "I finished The Wide Circumference of Love faster than I thought! I think the categories it fits with the fewest other books are “family” and “library books”, where should I place it?"

Great job! I will update post 2 with which ever you choose when I get home.

Edit: Use family. It looks like the tag is “library book” instead of “library books”

message 44: by Devin (new)

Devin | 202 comments Finished Flying Too High!

message 45: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy | 827 comments Congrats! I added it to the spreadsheet as finished, in the female author shelf.

message 46: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 906 comments I finished The Arrangement.

I will start something new later probably Come Find Me or maybe The Simplicity of Cider.

message 47: by Jill (new)

Jill | 569 comments I finished Bittersweet! Now on to Dear Martin which would work for the Diverse Book shelf. It is pretty short so I may finish tomorrow.

message 48: by Traci (new)

Traci (tracibartz) | 943 comments Woo! Hoo! 6 done! The spreadsheet is updated through message 47.

message 49: by Perri (last edited Sep 07, 2019 06:08PM) (new)

Perri | 778 comments I was hoping for cake because of the three that's my fav. Will try to get up to speed!

I'm reading The Book of Strange New Things

message 50: by Devin (new)

Devin | 202 comments I'll also be done with Superman: Birthright tonight... I can't check right now what it can count for, but probably sci-fi or something. I'll look when I get home.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7