The Challenge Factory discussion

2015 Archives FWYS Threads > September 2015 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 13, 2015 09:42AM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16189 comments Mod
book series photo: clique series clique_series.jpg

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 13, 2015 10:21AM) (new)

SEPTEMBER 2015 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge:

Please post your shelves. NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

How It Will Work:
1) Please only post a list of 5 series that you have Already Started but now, you would like to get current on. There must be a minimum of TWO books remaining in your series.
*When listing your series, please only list the bookcovers in the series you have NOT read yet.
**Novellas are optional.

2) An assigned person will pick ONE series from your post series.

3) You have one month: SEPTEMBER 2015 to try to read as many books in that series as you can—minimum two books in that series. (*if you don't, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT)

4) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some.

TIMELINE
AUGUST 14-20, 2015:
Participants will Post their shelves
*If you do not list a shelf, I will not pair you with anyone
***Cut off on AUGUST 20: 1030 (10:30am CST)

AUGUST 20-25: Pairs will be posted & then Selection of a Series and posting it for your pair
*Again, as I said earlier, please try to select for your pair ASAP.
***Cut off on AUGUST 25-ish:

**AUGUST 25: Re-picks for those who didn’t get the pick

**Power of attorney: Granted to Trea to act when I am unavailable. TCF Mods Jenne, Lanelle, Paris are also around for assistance.

SEE how to POST Book Covers (view spoiler)

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 20, 2015 08:01PM) (new)

PAIRS
Participants
Grace picks for Ezi
Esther picks for Rachael
Chelle picks for Zuzana
Kristin K-Terror picks for ❤Stephanie
Joanne picks for ~Melissa~
Elizabeth picks for Joanne
LaurLa picks for Grace
Nichole picks for Holli
Turtlecollector picks for Trea
Danie picks for Kay (Brigidsmomma)
Trea picks for Jenne
*Rachael* Danie
Holli picks for Kristin K-Terror
Gea picks for Elizabeth
Jenne picks for Colleen
Donna picks for Dee
❤Stephanie picks for Lou
Roxy the Fury picks for Katy Beth
Armi picks for Donna
Dee picks for Paris
Theo picks for ♥Kathy D♥
♥Kathy D♥ picks for Marty
Kay (Brigidsmomma) picks for Armi
Marty picks for Gea
Louise picks for Roxy the Fury
Lou picks for Esther
Katy Beth picks for Debbie (Doc)
Colleen picks for LaurLa
Zuzana picks for Shantal
Ezi picks for Theo
Debbie (Doc) picks for Chelle
Shantal picks for Louise
Paris picks for Nichole
~Melissa~ picks for Joyce
Joyce picks for Turtlecollector

Buddy Reads Sign up: September Discussion Thread

message 5: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 25, 2015 02:17PM) (new)

September 2015 FWYS - Series List
I choose for Theo: The Body Finder
Grace chooses for me: Masters of Shadowlands
(view spoiler)

2) Masters of the Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair (Books 7-10)
This is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands, #7) by Cherise SinclairIf Only (Masters of the Shadowlands, #8) by Cherise SinclairShow Me, Baby 1001 Dark Nights (Masters of the Shadowlands, #9) by Cherise SinclairServicing the Target (Masters of the Shadowlands, #10) by Cherise Sinclair

(view spoiler)

message 6: by ☀Rachael☀ (last edited Aug 21, 2015 05:35AM) (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Rachael's September FWYS

1) Witchcraft mysteries
Hexes and Hemlines (A Witchcraft Mystery, #3) by Juliet Blackwell Tarnished And Torn (A Witchcraft Mystery, #5) by Juliet Blackwell In a Witch's Wardrobe (A Witchcraft Mystery, #4) by Juliet Blackwell A Vision in Velvet (A Witchcraft Mystery #6) by Juliet Blackwell

2) Enchanted inc
Much Ado About Magic (Enchanted, Inc., #5) by Shanna Swendson Damsel Under Stress (Enchanted, Inc., #3) by Shanna Swendson Kiss and Spell (Enchanted, Inc., #7) by Shanna Swendson No Quest For The Wicked (Enchanted, Inc., #6) by Shanna Swendson

3) Bannon & Clare
The Red Plague Affair (Bannon & Clare, #2) by Lilith Saintcrow The Ripper Affair (Bannon & Clare, #3) by Lilith Saintcrow

4) Haunted Guesthouse
Chance of a Ghost (Haunted Guesthouse Mystery, #4) by E.J. Copperman An Open Spook (A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery, #4.5) by E.J. Copperman The Thrill of the Haunt (A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery, #5) by E.J. Copperman Inspector Specter (A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery, #6) by E.J. Copperman

I picked for Danie -- Vampire Academy!

Ester picked for me Bannon & Clare
The Red Plague Affair (Bannon & Clare, #2) by Lilith Saintcrow The Ripper Affair (Bannon & Clare, #3) by Lilith Saintcrow

message 7: by Zuzana (last edited Aug 21, 2015 10:52PM) (new)

Zuzana | 1057 comments Zuzana's September 2015 Shelf for Series to Finish:

*** Series finished in 2015: 3/8 ***

I pick for Shantal: Immortals After Dark
Chelle picks for me: Hercule Poirot

1) Hercule Poirot by Agatha Christie (1, 3, 6, 11-23, 25-43)
The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot, #1) by Agatha Christie Poirot Investigates (Hercule Poirot, #3) by Agatha Christie The Mystery of the Blue Train (Hercule Poirot, #6) by Agatha Christie Three Act Tragedy (Hercule Poirot, #11) by Agatha Christie Death in the Clouds (Hercule Poirot, #12) by Agatha Christie The ABC Murders (Hercule Poirot, #13) by Agatha Christie Murder in Mesopotamia (Hercule Poirot, #14) by Agatha Christie Cards on the Table (Hercule Poirot, #15) by Agatha Christie Dumb Witness (Hercule Poirot, #16) by Agatha Christie Death on the Nile (Hercule Poirot, #17) by Agatha Christie Murder in the Mews (Hercule Poirot, #18) by Agatha Christie Appointment with Death (Hercule Poirot, #19) by Agatha Christie Hercule Poirot's Christmas (Hercule Poirot, #20) by Agatha Christie Sad Cypress (Hercule Poirot, #21) by Agatha Christie One, Two, Buckle My Shoe (Hercule Poirot, #22) by Agatha Christie Evil Under the Sun (Hercule Poirot, #23) by Agatha Christie The Hollow (Hercule Poirot, #25) by Agatha Christie The Labors of Hercules (Hercule Poirot, #26) by Agatha Christie Taken at the Flood (Hercule Poirot, #27) by Agatha Christie Mrs. McGinty's Dead (Hercule Poirot, #28) by Agatha Christie After the Funeral  by Agatha Christie Hickory Dickory Dock by Agatha Christie Dead Man's Folly by Agatha Christie Cat Among the Pigeons by Agatha Christie The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding (Hercule Poirot, #33) by Agatha Christie The Clocks (Hercule Poirot, #34) by Agatha Christie Third Girl (Hercule Poirot, #35) by Agatha Christie Hallowe'en Party (Hercule Poirot, #36) by Agatha Christie Elephants Can Remember (Hercule Poirot, #37) by Agatha Christie Poirot's Early Cases by Agatha Christie Curtain Poirot's Last Case by Agatha Christie Problem at Pollensa Bay by Agatha Christie While the Light Lasts by Agatha Christie Hercule Poirot's Casebook by Agatha Christie The Monogram Murders by Sophie Hannah

(view spoiler)

message 8: by ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ (last edited Aug 21, 2015 04:17PM) (new)

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ | 482 comments ❤Stephanie's Finish What You Started Challenge

I pick for Lou: Assassin/Shifter Series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion

Kristin K-Terror picks for me:

Brides of Kindred series by Evangeline Anderson

Divided (Brides of the Kindred, #10) by Evangeline Anderson Devoured (Brides of the Kindred, #11) by Evangeline Anderson Enhanced (Brides of the Kindred, #12) by Evangeline Anderson Cursed (Brides of the Kindred, #13) by Evangeline Anderson Enslaved (Brides of the Kindred, #14) by Evangeline Anderson Targeted (Brides of the Kindred, #15) by Evangeline Anderson

(view spoiler)

message 9: by ~Melissa~ (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:08PM) (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments ~Melissa's~ Sept FWYS
I pick for Joyce: Dresden Files
Joanne picks for me:Midnight Breeds
Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) by Lara Adrian Crave The Night (Midnight Breed, #12) by Lara Adrian

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Joanne (last edited Aug 20, 2015 06:04PM) (new)

Joanne Joanne's September FWYS

I pick for: Melissa: Midnight Breeds by Lara Adrian
Elizabeth picks for me: Thursday Next by Jasper Fforde

The Rules of Scoundrels by Sarah MacLean
No Good Duke Goes Unpunished (The Rules of Scoundrels, #3) by Sarah MacLeanNever Judge a Lady by Her Cover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #4) by Sarah MacLean

Thursday Next by Jasper Fforde
First Among Sequels (Thursday Next, #5) by Jasper FfordeOne of Our Thursdays Is Missing (Thursday Next, #6) by Jasper FfordeThe Woman Who Died a Lot (Thursday Next, #7) by Jasper Fforde

Brothers Sinister by Courtney Milan
The Heiress Effect (Brothers Sinister, #2) by Courtney MilanThe Countess Conspiracy (Brothers Sinister, #3) by Courtney MilanThe Suffragette Scandal (Brothers Sinister, #4) by Courtney Milan

Tangled by Emma Chase
Twisted (Tangled, #2) by Emma ChaseTamed (Tangled, #3) by Emma ChaseTied (Tangled, #4) by Emma Chase

Matthew Shardlake by CJ Sansom

Sovereign (Matthew Shardlake, #3) by C.J. Sansom Revelation (Matthew Shardlake, #4) by C.J. Sansom Heartstone (Matthew Shardlake, #5) by C.J. Sansom Lamentation (Matthew Shardlake, #6) by C.J. Sansom

message 11: by Grace (last edited Aug 13, 2015 10:32PM) (new)

Grace | 39 comments Grace's Finish What You Started Series

1. Kate Daniels Series
Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) by Ilona Andrews Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) by Ilona Andrews

2. New Species
Tiger (New Species, #7) by Laurann Dohner Shadow (New Species, #9) by Laurann Dohner Darkness (New Species, #12) by Laurann Dohner Smiley (New Species, #13) by Laurann Dohner Numbers (New Species, #14) by Laurann Dohner

3. Mountain Masters & Dark Haven Series
Doms of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #1.5) by Sierra Cartwright Doms of Dark Haven 2 Western Nights (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2.5) by Sierra Cartwright My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #3) by Cherise Sinclair Edge of the Enforcer (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #4) by Cherise Sinclair Master of Freedom A Mountain Masters Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Cherise Sinclair

4. The Phoenix Pack
Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2) by Suzanne Wright Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3) by Suzanne Wright Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4) by Suzanne Wright

5. Sin Brothers
Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Total Surrender (Sin Brothers, #4) by Rebecca Zanetti

message 12: by Holli (last edited Aug 20, 2015 02:16PM) (new)

Holli | 333 comments I choose for K-Terror: October Daye series
Nichole chooses for me: The Dresden Files

Dresden Files by Jim Butcher 4-15
Summer Knight (The Dresden Files, #4) by Jim Butcher Death Masks (The Dresden Files, #5) by Jim Butcher Blood Rites (The Dresden Files, #6) by Jim Butcher Dead Beat (The Dresden Files, #7) by Jim Butcher Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files, #8) by Jim Butcher White Night (The Dresden Files, #9) by Jim Butcher Small Favor (The Dresden Files, #10) by Jim Butcher Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11) by Jim Butcher Changes (The Dresden Files, #12) by Jim Butcher Ghost Story (The Dresden Files, #13) by Jim Butcher Cold Days (The Dresden Files, #14) by Jim Butcher Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher

(view spoiler)

message 13: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Sep 24, 2015 12:12PM) (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4389 comments Mod
Trea's September 2015 Series List
I choose The Dresden Files series for Jenne
Turtlecollector chose the She Can series for me

1. Blood Prince Series by Jennifer Blackstreet

Golden Stair (Blood Prince, #3) by Jennifer Blackstream Divine Scales (Blood Prince, #4) by Jennifer Blackstream Beautiful Salvation (Blood Prince, #5) by Jennifer Blackstream Dead to Begin With A Romantic Re-telling of A Christmas Carol by Jennifer Blackstream

2. She Can Series by Melinda Leigh
She Can Tell (She Can... #2) by Melinda Leigh She Can Scream (She Can... #3) by Melinda Leigh She Can Hide (She Can... #4) by Melinda Leigh He Can Fall (She Can... #4.5) by Melinda Leigh

3. The Security Experts by Christy Barritt
Lifeline (The Security Experts, #2) by Christy Barritt High-Stakes Holiday Reunion (The Security Experts, #3) by Christy Barritt

4. The Capes by Rebecca Royce
Adrenaline Rush (The Capes, #2) by Rebecca Royce Last Ascension (The Capes, #3) by Rebecca Royce

5. Adams Grove Series by Nancy Naigle
Wedding Cake and Big Mistakes (An Adams Grove Novel) by Nancy Naigle Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (An Adams Grove Novel) by Nancy Naigle Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove, #5) by Nancy Naigle Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6) by Nancy Naigle

September 2015 Finish What You Started Series Challenge
She Can Series
1. She Can Run by Melinda Leigh (On a Re-read)-8/23/15
2. She Can Tell by Melinda Leigh-9/11/15
3. She Can Scream by Melinda Leigh-9/14/15
4. She Can Hide by Melinda Leigh-9/24/15
5. He Can Fall by Melinda Leigh-9/24/15

message 14: by Kay (Brigidsmomma) (last edited Aug 22, 2015 08:06AM) (new)

Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton (brigidsmomma) | 565 comments Kay (Brigidsmomma)'s September FWYS Challenge:

Libby Sarjeant:
Murder In Bloom (Libby Sarjeant Mysteries 5) by Lesley Cookman Murder In The Green (Libby Serjeant Murder Mysteries) by Lesley Cookman Murder Imperfect by Lesley Cookman Murder to Music by Lesley Cookman Murder at the Manor by Lesley Cookman Murder by Magic by Lesley Cookman Murder in the Monastery by Lesley Cookman Murder in the Dark by Lesley Cookman Murder in a Different Place by Lesley Cookman Murder Out of Tune by Lesley Cookman Murder in the Blood - A Libby Sarjeant Murder Mystery #15 by Lesley Cookman

Hetta Coffey:
Just Add Trouble (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #3) by Jinx Schwartz Just Deserts (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #4) by Jinx Schwartz Just The Pits (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #5) by Jinx Schwartz Just Needs Killin' (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #6) by Jinx Schwartz

Benni Harper:
Tumbling Blocks (Benni Harper, #13) by Earlene Fowler State Fair (Benni Harper, #14) by Earlene Fowler Spider Web (Benni Harper, #15) by Earlene Fowler

Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller:
Inadvertent Disclosure (Sasha McCandless Legal Thrillers #2) by Melissa F. Miller Irretrievably Broken (Sasha McCandless Legal Thrillers #3) by Melissa F. Miller Indispensable Party (Sasha McCandless Legal Thrillers, #4) by Melissa F. Miller Improper Influence (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller, #5) by Melissa F. Miller Irrevocable Trust (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller Book 6) by Melissa F. Miller Irrefutable Evidence (Sasha McCandless Legal Thriller Book 7) by Melissa F. Miller

Maggy Thorsen series:
A Cup of Jo (Maggy Thorsen Mystery #6) by Sandra Balzo Triple Shot (Maggy Thorsen Mystery #7) by Sandra Balzo Murder on the Orient Espresso (Maggy Thorsen Mystery #8) by Sandra Balzo

I pick theMidnight Games (Killer Instincts, #3) by Elle KennedySeries for Armi

Danie Picks the Hetta Coffey Series Just Add Trouble (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #3) by Jinx Schwartz for me!

message 15: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Jenne's September FWYS Shelf:

Megan Chase 2-3
Demon Inside (Megan Chase, #2) by Stacia KaneDemon Possessed (Megan Chase, #3) by Stacia Kane

Maggie MacKay 3-5
Maggie on the Bounty (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker, #3) by Kate DanleyM&K Tracking (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker, #4) by Kate DanleyThe M-Team (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker #5) by Kate Danley

Weather Warden 4-9
Windfall (Weather Warden, #4) by Rachel CaineFirestorm (Weather Warden, #5) by Rachel CaineThin Air (Weather Warden, #6) by Rachel CaineGale Force (Weather Warden, #7) by Rachel CaineCape Storm (Weather Warden, #8) by Rachel CaineTotal Eclipse (Weather Warden, #9) by Rachel Caine

Dresden Files 12-15
Changes (The Dresden Files, #12) by Jim ButcherGhost Story (The Dresden Files, #13) by Jim ButcherCold Days (The Dresden Files, #14) by Jim ButcherSkin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher

Irin Chronicles 2-3
The Singer (Irin Chronicles, #2) by Elizabeth HunterThe Secret (Irin Chronicles, #3) by Elizabeth Hunter

message 16: by Danie (last edited Aug 14, 2015 01:30PM) (new)

Danie (heyydanie) I'm in. Reserving a spot while I go through my TBR.

Throne of Glass series
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas (Queen of Shadows comes out September 1st)

Pretty Little Liars series
Burned (Pretty Little Liars, #12) by Sara Shepard Crushed (Pretty Little Liars, #13) by Sara Shepard Deadly (Pretty Little Liars #14) by Sara Shepard Toxic (Pretty Little Liars, #15) by Sara Shepard Vicious (Pretty Little Liars, #16) by Sara Shepard

Do-It-Yourself Mystery series
Plaster and Poison (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, #3) by Jennie Bentley Mortar and Murder (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, #4) by Jennie Bentley Flipped Out (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, #5) by Jennie Bentley Wall-to-Wall Dead (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, #6) by Jennie Bentley Home for the Homicide (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, #7) by Jennie Bentley

Vampire Academy series
Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

Body Finder series
The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3) by Kimberly Derting Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4) by Kimberly Derting

message 17: by K~Terror (last edited Aug 21, 2015 07:48AM) (new)

K~Terror (k-terror) | 4537 comments ===============================================
K-Terror's FWYS Shelf:
===============================================

I picked the Brides of Kindred series for ❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Lothaire Dacianoღ♥ღ

Holli picked October Daye series for me!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immortal's After Dark (5-14) by Kresley Cole
Dark Needs at Night's Edge (Immortals After Dark, #5) by Kresley Cole Dark Desires After Dusk (Immortals After Dark, #6) by Kresley Cole Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Untouchable (Immortals After Dark, #8) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole

Shadow Falls by CC Hunter
Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2) by C.C. Hunter Taken at Dusk (Shadow Falls, #3) by C.C. Hunter Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4) by C.C. Hunter Chosen at Nightfall (Shadow Falls, #5) by C.C. Hunter

Raphaim by Paula Weston
Haze (The Rephaim, #2) by Paula Weston Shimmer (The Rephaim, #3) by Paula Weston Burn (The Rephaim, #4) by Paula Weston

Addicted (2.1-3.2) by Krista Ritchie
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1) by Krista Ritchie Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2) by Krista Ritchie Thrive (Addicted, #2.5) by Krista Ritchie Addicted After All (Addicted, #3) by Krista Ritchie Fuel the Fire (Calloway Sisters, #3; Addicted, #3.1) by Krista Ritchie

October Daye (4-8) by Seanan McGuire
Late Eclipses (October Daye #4) by Seanan McGuire One Salt Sea (October Daye #5) by Seanan McGuire Ashes of Honor (October Daye, #6) by Seanan McGuire Chimes at Midnight (October Daye, #7) by Seanan McGuire The Winter Long (October Daye, #8) by Seanan McGuire

message 18: by Elizabeth (last edited Aug 14, 2015 02:30PM) (new)

Elizabeth | 481 comments I'm back in:
Mercy Thompson ( books 1-5)
Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs , Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs , Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs , Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs , Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs

The Grimm Chronicles: Volume 1( books 1-3),Volume 2( books 4-6) and Volume 3( 7-9)
The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 1 (The Grimm Chronicles #1-3) by Isabella Fontaine , The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 2 by Ken Brosky , The Grimm Chronicles Vol. 3 (The Grimm Chronicles #7-9) by Isabella Fontaine , The Lost Diary of Grace Cohen (The Grimm Chronicles) by Ken Brosky , The Lost Diary of Abigail Bauer (The Grimm Chronicles) by Ken Brosky , The Lost Diary of Eugene Washington by Ken Brosky

Curse books completed series
The Thousand Year Curse (Curse Books, #1) by Taylor Lavati , The Curse of Betrayal (Curse Books, #2) by Taylor Lavati , The Broken Curse (Curse Books, #3) by Taylor Lavati

The Sanctuary Series ( books 1-3)
The Sanctuary Series, Books 1-3 Defender, Avenger and Champion by Robert J. Crane

message 19: by Colleen (last edited Aug 22, 2015 06:42PM) (new)

Colleen (colls) | 491 comments Colleen's FWYS September shelf

Jenne picks Ruby Red for me.
I pick Colter's Legacy for LaurLa

Medicus Investigation books 3-6
Persona Non Grata (Gaius Petreius Ruso, #3) by Ruth Downie Caveat Emptor (Gaius Petreius Ruso, #4) by Ruth Downie Semper Fidelis (Gaius Petreius Ruso, #5) by Ruth Downie Tabula Rasa (Gaius Petreius Ruso, #6) by Ruth Downie

Temeraire books 2-8
Throne of Jade (Temeraire, #2) by Naomi Novik Black Powder War (Temeraire #3) by Naomi Novik Empire of Ivory (Temeraire, #4) by Naomi Novik Victory of Eagles (Temeraire, #5) by Naomi Novik Tongues of Serpents (Temeraire, #6) by Naomi Novik Crucible of Gold (Temeraire, #7) by Naomi Novik

Walt Longmire books 5-11
The Dark Horse (Walt Longmire, #5) by Craig Johnson Junkyard Dogs (Walt Longmire, #6) by Craig Johnson Hell Is Empty (Walt Longmire, #7) by Craig Johnson Divorce Horse (Walt Longmire #7.1) by Craig Johnson As The Crow Flies (Walt Longmire, #8) by Craig Johnson A Serpent's Tooth (Walt Longmire, #9) by Craig Johnson Any Other Name (Walt Longmire, #10) by Craig Johnson Dry Bones (Walt Longmire, #11) by Craig Johnson

The Expanse books 2-5
Caliban's War (Expanse, #2) by James S.A. Corey Abaddon's Gate (Expanse, #3) by James S.A. Corey Cibola Burn (Expanse, #4) by James S.A. Corey Nemesis Games (Expanse, #5) by James S.A. Corey

Ruby Red books 2-3
Sapphire Blue (Ruby Red, #2) by Kerstin Gier Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy, #3) by Kerstin Gier

message 20: by Dee (last edited Aug 18, 2015 07:16PM) (new)

Dee (phonebooklady) Dee's shelf

Vampire for Hire by J.R. Rain
Moon Dragon (Vampire for Hire, #10) by J.R. Rain Vampire Sun (Vampire for Hire, #9) by J.R. Rain

The Shadows Shifter by A.C. Arthur
Passion's Prey (The Shadow Shifters, #3) by A.C. Arthur Shifter's Claim (The Shadow Shifters, #4) by A.C. Arthur Hunger's Mate (The Shadow Shifters, #5) by A.C. Arthur

The Veil by Pippa DaCosta
Darkest Before Dawn (The Veil Series, #3) by Pippa DaCosta Drowning In The Dark (The Veil Series, #4) by Pippa DaCosta Ties That Bind (The Veil Series, #5) by Pippa DaCosta

Dark Ink Chronicles by Elle Jasper
Everdark (Dark Ink Chronicles, #2) by Elle Jasper Eventide (Dark Ink Chronicles, #3) by Elle Jasper Black Fallen (Dark Ink Chronicles, #4) by Elle Jasper Darklove (Dark Ink Chronicles, #5) by Elle Jasper

Vamp City by Pamela Palmer
A Kiss of Blood (Vamp City, #2) by Pamela Palmer Of Blood and Passion (Vamp City, #3) by Pamela Palmer

message 21: by Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧ (last edited Aug 20, 2015 03:51PM) (new)

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments LOU'S SEPTEMBER 2015 FWYS SERIES CHALLENGE

I pick for ESTHER:
Chronicles of the Black Company by Glen Cook. 
The White Rose (The Chronicle of the Black Company, #3) by Glen Cook The Silver Spike (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #3.5) by Glen Cook Shadow Games (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #4) by Glen Cook

❤STEPHANIE picks for me:
(view spoiler)
2. Assassin/Shifter Series by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Books 11 - 23 plus 12 Olympians
The Red Zone (Assassin/Shifter, #11) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Irish Wishes (Assassin/Shifter, #12) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Pleading the Fifth (Assassin/Shifter, #13) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Betrayed (Assassin/Shifter, #14) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Summer of Awakenings (Assassin/Shifter, #15) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Into the Lyons Den (Assassin/Shifter, #16) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion The Nik of Time (Assassin/Shifter, #17) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion The Littlest Assassin-Shifters (Assassin/Shifters, #18) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Lessons Learned (Assassin/Shifter, #19) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Broken Bonds (Assassin/Shifter, #20) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Forbidden (Assassin/Shifter, #21) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Justice For Skylar (The 12 Olympians, #1) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion At Year's End (The 12 Olympians, #2) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Dirty Ross (Assassin/Shifter, #22) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Savage Love (Assassin/Shifter, #23) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion Lux Ex Tenebris (The 12 Olympians Book, 3) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
(view spoiler)

message 22: by Katy Beth (last edited Sep 27, 2015 02:32PM) (new)

Katy Beth Mckee (kbmckee) | 7 comments Johnnies
Chase in Shadow (Johnnies, #1) by Amy Lane Ethan in Gold (Johnnies, #3) by Amy Lane

The Men of Marionville
Your Whisper in the Dark (The Men of Marionville, #4) by K.C. Kendricks A Cat Named Hercules (The Men of Marionville, #5) by K.C. Kendricks Leather Jackets (The Men of Marionville, #6) by K.C. Kendricks Station To Station (The Men of Marionville, #7) by K.C. Kendricks

Roxy the Fury chose The Men of Marionville for me. I'm all stocked up and waiting for September 1st to get started. While I'm waiting I'm getting one of the Johnnie books read.

So far I have the first two read. I should finish before the month does.

Well I ended up finish up both of these series. Now on to the dozen more I have to finish up. I missed the deadline to sign up for October so I will have to remember to come back in November.

I choose the Vampire in America Books for Debbie (Doc)

message 23: by Donna (last edited Aug 23, 2015 11:00AM) (new)

Donna (dkflynn33) | 712 comments September FWYS Shelf

Skye's Legacy by Bertrice Small
(read the entire Skye series which goes before these ones and book 1-2 of this series)

Besieged by Bertrice Small Intrigued (Skye's Legacy #4) by Bertrice Small Just Beyond Tomorrow (Skye's Legacy #5) by Bertrice Small Vixens (Skye's Legacy #6) by Bertrice Small

After Cilmeri by Sarah Woodberry
(read book 0.5)

Footsteps in Time (After Cilmeri #1) by Sarah Woodbury Winds of Time (After Cilmeri #1.5) by Sarah Woodbury Prince of Time (After Cilmeri #2) by Sarah Woodbury Crossroads in Time (After Cilmeri #3) by Sarah Woodbury Children of Time (After Cilmeri #4) by Sarah Woodbury Exiles in Time (After Cilmeri, # 5) by Sarah Woodbury Castaways in Time (After Cilmeri Series #6) by Sarah Woodbury Ashes of Time (After Cilmeri, #7) by Sarah Woodbury Warden of Time (After Cilmeri, #8) by Sarah Woodbury Guardians of Time (After Cilmeri, #9) by Sarah Woodbury

(Dead)ish (& (dead)ish All Sorts by Naomi Kramer
(Need to read books 4-5 & the (dead)ish All Sorts books)

imminently DEAD (DEAD ish , #4) by Naomi Kramer DEAD (and hellbent) (DEAD(ish), #5) by Naomi Kramer Follow the Light (DEAD(ish) Allsorts) by Naomi Kramer Lee Ming (DEAD(ish) Allsorts) by Naomi Kramer Running Mike (DEAD(ish) Allsorts) by Naomi Kramer

Vampirates Series by Justin Somper
Read book 1

Dead Deep (Vampirates, #1.5) by Justin Somper Tide of Terror (Vampirates, #2) by Justin Somper Blood Captain (Vampirates, #3) by Justin Somper Black Heart (Vampirates, #4) by Justin Somper Empire of Night (Vampirates, #5) by Justin Somper Immortal War (Vampirates, #6) by Justin Somper

The thirteen Treasures by Michelle Harrison
Read book 1
One Wish (Thirteen Treasures, #0.5) by Michelle Harrison 13 Curses (Thirteen Treasures, #2) by Michelle Harrison 13 Secrets (Thirteen Treasures, #3) by Michelle Harrison

I pick for Dee: Vamp City
Armi picks for me: (Dead)ish & (Dead)ish All Sorts

message 24: by Paris (last edited Aug 21, 2015 07:17PM) (new)

Paris (pah13) | 4285 comments Paris' September FWYS Shelf

I pick for Nichole: Darkest London Series
Dee picks for me:
Monster Haven
Demons in My Driveway (Monster Haven, #5) by R.L. Naquin Transmonstrified Stories from Monster Haven and Other Places Close to Home by R.L. Naquin Phoenix in My Fortune (Monster Haven, #6) by R.L. Naquin

(view spoiler)

message 25: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited Aug 18, 2015 06:34PM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 900 comments Kathy's August Finish-What-You-Started Shelf

Alluring Indulgence
Holidays with the Walker Brothers (Alluring Indulgence, #4) by Nicole Edwards Ethan (Alluring Indulgence, #5) by Nicole Edwards Braydon (Alluring Indulgence, #6) by Nicole Edwards Sawyer (Alluring Indulgence, #7) by Nicole Edwards

Dartmouth Cobras
Breakaway (The Dartmouth Cobras, #3) by Bianca Sommerland Offside (The Dartmouth Cobras, #4) by Bianca Sommerland Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5) by Bianca Sommerland Iron Cross (The Dartmouth Cobras #6) by Bianca Sommerland

Fast Track
Slow Ride (Fast Track, #5) by Erin McCarthy Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6) by Erin McCarthy Full Throttle (Fast Track, #7) by Erin McCarthy Final Lap (Fast Track, #8) by Erin McCarthy

Highlander
Spell of the Highlander (Highlander, #7) by Karen Marie Moning Into the Dreaming (Highlander, #8) by Karen Marie Moning

Psy-Changling
Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling, #10) by Nalini Singh Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling, #11) by Nalini Singh Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling, #12) by Nalini Singh Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13) by Nalini Singh Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, #14) by Nalini Singh

message 26: by Marty (new)

Marty (martymill) | 938 comments Marty's September FWYS Shelf

Aimee Leduc Investigations
Murder in the Palais Royal (Aimee Leduc Investigations, #10) by Cara Black Murder in Passy (Aimee Leduc Investigations #11) by Cara Black Murder at the Lanterne Rouge (An Aimee Leduc Investigation #12) by Cara Black Murder Below Montparnasse by Cara Black

Grens and Sundkvist
The Vault (Grens & Sundkvist #2) by Anders Roslund Cell 8 by Anders Roslund Three Seconds (Grens & Sundkvist #5) by Anders Roslund Two Soldiers by Anders Roslund

Mr. and Mrs. Darcy Mysteries
Suspense and Sensibility Or, First Impressions Revisited (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #2) by Carrie Bebris North By Northanger Or The Shades of Pemberley (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #3) by Carrie Bebris The Matters at Mansfield Or, The Crawford Affair (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #4) by Carrie Bebris The Intrigue at Highbury Or, Emma's Match (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #5) by Carrie Bebris The Deception at Lyme Or, The Peril of Persuasion (Mr. & Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #6) by Carrie Bebris The Suspicion at Sanditon (Or, The Disappearance of Lady Denham) (Mr. and Mrs. Darcy Mysteries, #7) by Carrie Bebris

Maisie Dobbs
A Lesson in Secrets (Maisie Dobbs #8) by Jacqueline Winspear Elegy for Eddie (Maisie Dobbs #9) by Jacqueline Winspear Leaving Everything Most Loved (Maisie Dobbs #10) by Jacqueline Winspear A Dangerous Place (Maisie Dobbs, #11) by Jacqueline Winspear

Sonja Blue
Dead Roses for a Blue Lady (Sonja Blue, #6) by Nancy A. Collins Search and Destroy (Sonja Blue, #7) by Nancy A. Collins

message 27: by Gea (last edited Sep 16, 2015 11:12PM) (new)

Gea (gea89) | 824 comments Gea's SEPTEMBER 2015 Series List
I choose for Elizabeth: The Grimm Chronicles
Marty chooses for me: Ghosts and Reincarnations

Bitter Heart by Diana Palmer (3-4):
Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men, #3) by Diana Palmer Wyoming Strong (Wyoming Men, #4) by Diana Palmer

The Rarest Blooms by Madeline Hunter (2-4):
Provocative in Pearls (The Rarest Blooms #2) by Madeline Hunter Sinful in Satin (The Rarest Blooms #3) by Madeline Hunter Dangerous in Diamonds (The Rarest Blooms, #4) by Madeline Hunter

Ghosts and Reincarnations by Kristen Ashley (2-5):
Sommersgate House (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #2) by Kristen Ashley Lacybourne Manor (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #3) by Kristen Ashley Fairytale Come Alive (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #4) by Kristen Ashley Lucky Stars (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #5) by Kristen Ashley

Fast Track by Erin McCarthy (4-8):
The Chase (Fast Track, #4) by Erin McCarthy Slow Ride (Fast Track, #5) by Erin McCarthy Jacked Up (Fast Track, #6) by Erin McCarthy Full Throttle (Fast Track, #7) by Erin McCarthy Final Lap (Fast Track, #8) by Erin McCarthy

MacKenzie by Sue-Ellen Welfonder (2-7):
Bride of the Beast (MacKenzie, #2) by Sue-Ellen Welfonder Only for a Knight (MacKenzie, #3) by Sue-Ellen Welfonder Until the Knight Comes (MacKenzie, #4) by Sue-Ellen Welfonder Bride for a Knight (MacKenzie, #5) by Sue-Ellen Welfonder Seducing a Scottish Bride (MacKenzie, #6) by Sue-Ellen Welfonder A Highlander's Temptation (MacKenzie, #7) by Sue-Ellen Welfonder

message 28: by Roxy the Fury (last edited Sep 16, 2015 11:08AM) (new)

Roxy the Fury (roxythefury) | 38 comments Roxy's Finish What You Started

Imp
Satan's Sword (Imp, #2) by Debra Dunbar Elven Blood (Imp, #3) by Debra Dunbar Devil's Paw (Imp, #4) by Debra Dunbar Imp Forsaken (Imp, #5) by Debra Dunbar Angel of Chaos (Imp, #6) by Debra Dunbar

Elemental Assassin
Widow’s Web (Elemental Assassin, #7) by Jennifer Estep Deadly Sting (Elemental Assassin, #8) by Jennifer Estep Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin, #9) by Jennifer Estep The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) by Jennifer Estep Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13) by Jennifer Estep

Downside Ghosts
City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3) by Stacia Kane Home (Downside Ghosts, #3.6) by Stacia Kane Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4) by Stacia Kane Chasing Magic (Downside Ghosts, #5) by Stacia Kane

Divergent
Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth

The Warrior Chronicles
Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles #2) by K.F. Breene Shadow Lands (The Warrior Chronicles #3) by K.F. Breene

message 29: by Esther (last edited Aug 21, 2015 02:22AM) (new)

Esther | 60 comments Esther's FWYS September Bookshelf

I pick Bannon & Clare for Rachael
Lou picks Chronicles of the Black Company for me

Shadows of the Apt by Adrian Tchaikovsky
Blood of the Mantis (Shadows of the Apt, #3) by Adrian Tchaikovsky Salute the Dark Shadows of the Apt 4 by Adrian Tchaikovsky The Scarab Path Shadows of the Apt 5 by Adrian Tchaikovsky The Sea Watch (Shadows of the Apt, #6) by Adrian Tchaikovsky Heirs of the Blade (Shadows of the Apt, #7) by Adrian Tchaikovsky The Air War (Shadows of the Apt, #8) by Adrian Tchaikovsky War Master's Gate (Shadows of the Apt, #9) by Adrian Tchaikovsky Seal of the Worm (Shadows of the Apt, #10) by Adrian Tchaikovsky

Chronicles of the Black Company by Glen Cook
The White Rose (The Chronicle of the Black Company, #3) by Glen Cook The Silver Spike (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #3.5) by Glen Cook Shadow Games (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #4) by Glen Cook Dreams of Steel (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #5) by Glen Cook Bleak Seasons (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #6) by Glen Cook She is the Darkness (The Chronicle of the Black Company, #7) by Glen Cook Water Sleeps (The Chronicle of the Black Company, #8) by Glen Cook Soldiers Live (The Chronicle of the Black Company, #9) by Glen Cook

The Malazan Book of the Fallen by Steven Erikson
Memories of Ice (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #3) by Steven Erikson House of Chains (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #4) by Steven Erikson Midnight Tides (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #5) by Steven Erikson The Bonehunters (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #6) by Steven Erikson Reaper's Gale (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #7) by Steven Erikson Toll the Hounds (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #8) by Steven Erikson Dust of Dreams (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #9) by Steven Erikson The Crippled God (The Malazan Book of the Fallen, #10) by Steven Erikson

Coldfire Trilogy by CS Friedman
When True Night Falls (The Coldfire Trilogy, #2) by C.S. Friedman Crown of Shadows (The Coldfire Trilogy, #3) by C.S. Friedman

Wild Cards ed by George RR Martin
Wild Cards (Wild Cards, #1) by George R.R. Martin Jokers Wild (Wild Cards, #3) by George R.R. Martin Deuces Down (Wild Cards, #16) by George R.R. Martin Fort Freak (Wild Cards, #21) by George R.R. Martin Lowball (Wild Cards, #22) by George R.R. Martin

message 30: by Debbie (Doc) (last edited Aug 21, 2015 02:50AM) (new)

Debbie (Doc) | 1496 comments Debbie's September FWYS Bookshelf:

I pick for Chelle: Odd Thomas Series by Dean Koontz

Katy Beth picked for me: Vampires in America

Catcher Creek
Cowboy Justice (Catcher Creek, #2) by Melissa Cutler How to Rope a Real Man (Catcher Creek, #3) by Melissa Cutler

Vampires in America

Lucas (Vampires In America, #6) by D.B. Reynolds Aden (Vampires in America, #7) by D.B. Reynolds Vincent (Vampires in America, #8) by D.B. Reynolds Deception (Vampires in America, #9) by D.B. Reynolds

KGI

Whispers in the Dark (KGI, #4) by Maya Banks Echoes at Dawn (KGI, #5) by Maya Banks Softly at Sunrise (KGI, #5.5) by Maya Banks Shades of Gray (KGI, #6) by Maya Banks Forged in Steele (KGI, #7) by Maya Banks

Texas Montgomery Mavericks

Texas Fandango (Texas Montgomery Mavericks 3) by Cynthia D'Alba Texas Twist (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #4) by Cynthia D'Alba

In Death

Purity in Death (In Death, #15) by J.D. RobbPortrait in Death (In Death, #16) by J.D. RobbImitation in Death (In Death, #17) by J.D. RobbDivided in Death (In Death, #18) by J.D. RobbVisions in Death (In Death, #19) by J.D. RobbSurvivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. RobbOrigin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. RobbMemory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. RobbBorn in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. RobbInnocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. RobbCreation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. RobbStrangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. RobbSalvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. RobbPromises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. RobbKindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. RobbFantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. RobbIndulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. RobbTreachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. RobbNew York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. RobbCelebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb

message 31: by LaurLa (last edited Sep 04, 2015 02:47PM) (new)

LaurLa | 2490 comments 2015 FWYS - September Series List

I pick for: Grace
5. Sin Brothers

Picks for me: Colleen
Colters' Legacy - Maya Banks

Laurel Heights - Kate Perry - Books 4-11
Looking for You (Laurel Heights, #4) by Kate Perry Dream of You (Laurel Heights, #5) by Kate Perry Sweet on You (Laurel Heights, #6) by Kate Perry Tamed by You (Laurel Heights, #7) by Kate Perry Here with You (Laurel Heights, #8) by Kate Perry All for You (Laurel Heights, #8.5) by Kate Perry Mad About You (Laurel Heights, #9) by Kate Perry Loved by You (Laurel Heights, #10) by Kate Perry Wrapped in You (Laurel Heights, #11) by Kate Perry

Out of Uniform - Elle Kennedy - Books 6-10.5
The Heat is On (Out of Uniform, #6) by Elle Kennedy Feeling Hot (Out of Uniform, #7) by Elle Kennedy Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8) by Elle Kennedy Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9) by Elle Kennedy A Little Bit of Hot (Out of Uniform, #9.5) by Elle Kennedy As Hot as It Gets (Out of Uniform #10) by Elle Kennedy Flash Fire (Out of Uniform, #10.5) by Elle Kennedy

Sullivans - Bella Andre - Books 13-14
I Love How You Love Me (The Sullivans, #13) by Bella Andre All I Ever Need Is You (The Sullivans, #14) by Bella Andre

Colters' Legacy - Maya Banks - Books 4-5
Colters' Promise (Colters' Legacy, #4) by Maya Banks Colters' Gift (Colters' Legacy, #5) by Maya Banks

Modern Arrangements - Sadie Grubor - Books 2-3
Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements, #2) by Sadie Grubor Happily Ever Addendum (Modern Arrangements, #3) by Sadie Grubor

message 32: by Shantal (last edited Aug 20, 2015 07:56PM) (new)

Shantal Oliver | 84 comments I pick for Louise: The Raven Cycle
Zuzana picks for me: Immortals After Dark Series

1. Revivalists Series 2-3
Two Weeks' Notice (Revivalist, #2) by Rachel Caine Terminated (Revivalist, #3) by Rachel Caine
2.Weather warden series 2-8
Heat Stroke (Weather Warden, #2) by Rachel Caine Chill Factor (Weather Warden, #3) by Rachel Caine Windfall (Weather Warden, #4) by Rachel Caine Firestorm (Weather Warden, #5) by Rachel Caine Thin Air (Weather Warden, #6) by Rachel Caine Gale Force (Weather Warden, #7) by Rachel Caine Cape Storm (Weather Warden, #8) by Rachel Caine Total Eclipse (Weather Warden, #9) by Rachel Caine
3.Morganville Vampires 12-15
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) by Rachel Caine Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel Caine Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14) by Rachel Caine Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15) by Rachel Caine
4. Splintered Series 2-3
Unhinged (Splintered, #2) by A.G. Howard Ensnared (Splintered, #3) by A.G. Howard
5.Immortals After Dark Series 11-15
Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark, #11) by Kresley Cole Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) by Kresley Cole Shadow's Claim (The Dacians, #1; Immortals After Dark, #12.5) by Kresley Cole MacRieve (Immortals After Dark, #13) by Kresley Cole Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark #14) by Kresley Cole

message 33: by Theo (last edited Sep 30, 2015 07:15PM) (new)

Theo | 1762 comments Theo's September 2015 FWYS List:

Ezi picked for me: The Body Finder
I picked for ♥KathyD♥: Psy-Changling

1) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (Books 3-4)
The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3) by Kimberly Derting (9/30/15, 3 stars) Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4) by Kimberly Derting

(view spoiler)

message 34: by Chelle (last edited Oct 06, 2015 09:11AM) (new)

Chelle (chellerydz) | 442 comments Chelle's September 2015 FWYS - Series List
I choose for Zuzana Hercule Poirot by Agatha Christie (1, 3, 6, 11-23, 25-43)

Debbie (Doc)
chooses for me: Odd Thomas Series by Dean Koontz
Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas, #6) by Dean Koontz Finished 10/04/15 Saint Odd (Odd Thomas, #7) by Dean Koontz In Odd We Trust (Odd thomas Graphic Novel, #1) by Dean Koontz Odd Is on Our Side (Odd thomas Graphic Novel, #2) by Dean Koontz Finished 10/05/15 House of Odd (Odd Thomas Graphic Novel, #3) by Dean Koontz
Thanks Debbie (Doc)!!! I will finish the series this month!

1) Twilight: Where Darkness Begins
These are books from when I was a kid in the 80s. I'm trying to track down and reread all of them. They are bad; but I LOVED them as a kid. These are the ones I haven't (re)read yet.
Fatal Attraction (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #4) by Imogen Howe Blink of the Mind (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #5) by Dorothy Brenner Francis Voices in the Dark (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #6) by James Haynes Amulet of Doom (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #24) by Bruce Coville Nightmare Lake (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #11) by Carl Laymon The Twisted Room (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #12) by Janet Patton Smith Family Crypt (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #20) by Joseph Trainor Vicious Circle (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #13) by Imogen Howe Play to Live (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #7) by Charles Veley Dance of Death (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #19) by Lou Kassem Storm Child (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #17) by Susan Netter Drawing the Dead (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #16) by Neil R. Selden The Warning (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #23) by Amanda Byron Demon Tree (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #9) by Colin Daniel The Avenging Spirit (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #10) by Edward P. Stevenson A Deadly Rhyme (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #25) by Gloria Gonzalez Spirits and Spells (Twilight Where Darkness Begins, #15) by Bruce Coville

2)The Order of the Sanguines by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell
Blood Brothers (The Order of the Sanguines, #1.5) by James Rollins Innocent Blood (The Order of the Sanguines, #2) by James Rollins Blood Infernal (The Order of the Sanguines, #3) by James Rollins

3)Otherworld Stories and Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong.
Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld, #13) by Kelley Armstrong Otherworld Secrets (Otherworld Stories #IV) by Kelley Armstrong Otherworld Nights (Otherworld Stories #III) by Kelley Armstrong Becoming (Otherworld Stories, #0.09) by Kelley Armstrong Brazen (Otherworld Stories #13.3) by Kelley Armstrong Forbidden (Otherworld Stories, #10.2) by Kelley Armstrong Chaotic (Otherworld Stories, #5.2) by Kelley Armstrong Beginnings (Otherworld Stories, #0.08) by Kelley Armstrong Otherworld Nights (Otherworld Stories #III) by Kelley Armstrong Savage (Otherworld Stories, #0.03) by Kelley Armstrong Demonology (Otherworld Stories, #0.05) by Kelley Armstrong Ascension (Otherworld Stories, #0.04) by Kelley Armstrong Rebirth (Otherworld Stories, #0.01) by Kelley Armstrong Birthright (Otherworld Stories, #0.07) by Kelley Armstrong Escape (Otherworld Stories, #1.2) by Kelley Armstrong Territorial (Otherworld Stories, #0.13) by Kelley Armstrong Framed (Otherworld Stories, #7.1) by Kelley Armstrong Bargain (Otherworld Stories, #5.3) by Kelley Armstrong Expectations (Otherworld Stories, #0.11) by Kelley Armstrong Ghosts (Otherworld Stories, #1.1) by Kelley Armstrong Recruit (Otherworld Stories, #9.6) by Kelley Armstrong Forsaken (Otherworld Stories, #13.5) by Kelley Armstrong Adventurer (Otherworld Stories, #5.1) by Kelley Armstrong Amityville Horrible (Otherworld Stories, #10.8) by Kelley Armstrong Bewitched (Otherworld Stories, #0.06) by Kelley Armstrong Truth and Consequences (Otherworld Stories, #0.12) by Kelley Armstrong The Hunter and The Hunted (Otherworld Stories, #7.3, 10.6) by Kelley Armstrong Stalked (Otherworld Stories, #7.3) by Kelley Armstrong The Ungrateful Dead (Otherworld Stories, #8.2) by Kelley Armstrong Wedding Bell Hell (Otherworld Stories, #4.1) by Kelley Armstrong Twilight (Otherworld Stories #7.2) by Kelley Armstrong The Case of the Half-Demon Spy (Otherworld Stories, #0.10) by Kelley Armstrong Bounty Hunt (Otherworld Stories, #13.4) by Kelley Armstrong Chivalrous (Otherworld Stories #8.1) by Kelley Armstrong Kelley Armstrong Otherworld Story Bundle by Kelley Armstrong

4)Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3) by Ransom Riggs

5)Odd Thomas Series by Dean Koontz
Deeply Odd (Odd Thomas, #6) by Dean Koontz Saint Odd (Odd Thomas, #7) by Dean Koontz In Odd We Trust (Odd thomas Graphic Novel, #1) by Dean Koontz Odd Is on Our Side (Odd thomas Graphic Novel, #2) by Dean Koontz House of Odd (Odd Thomas Graphic Novel, #3) by Dean Koontz

message 35: by Louise (last edited Aug 31, 2015 03:53AM) (new)

Louise | 1111 comments Louise's September FWYS series
I pick for Roxy - Divergent
Shantal picks for me - The Raven Cycle.

Shopaholic
Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic, #7) by Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Shopaholic #3.5) by Sophie Kinsella

Women's Murder Club
Unlucky 13 (Women’s Murder Club, #13) by James Patterson 14th Deadly Sin (Women’s Murder Club, #14) by James Patterson

The Raven Cycle
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater

His Dark Materials
The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3) by Philip Pullman The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials, #2) by Philip Pullman

Kate Redman Mystery
Imago (Kate Redman Mysteries, #3) by Celina Grace Snarl (Kate Redman Mysteries, #4) by Celina Grace Echo (A Kate Redman Mystery Book 6) (The Kate Redman Mysteries) by Celina Grace Chimera (Kate Redman Mysteries #5) by Celina Grace Creed (A Kate Redman Mystery Book 7) by Celina Grace

message 36: by Nichole (last edited Aug 21, 2015 02:26PM) (new)

Nichole | 1862 comments Nichole's September FWYS

Darkest London
Moonglow (Darkest London, #2) by Kristen Callihan Winterblaze (Darkest London, #3) by Kristen Callihan Shadowdance (Darkest London, #4) by Kristen Callihan Evernight (Darkest London, #5) by Kristen Callihan Soulbound (Darkest London, #6) by Kristen Callihan

London Steampunk
My Lady Quicksilver (London Steampunk, #3) by Bec McMaster Forged by Desire (London Steampunk, #4) by Bec McMaster Of Silk and Steam (London Steampunk, #5) by Bec McMaster

Elemental Assassin
The Spider (Elemental Assassin, #10) by Jennifer Estep Poison Promise (Elemental Assassin, #11) by Jennifer Estep Black Widow (Elemental Assassin, #12) by Jennifer Estep Spider's Trap (Elemental Assassin, #13) by Jennifer Estep

Jane Yellowrock
Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, #3) by Faith Hunter Raven Cursed (Jane Yellowrock, #4) by Faith Hunter Death's Rival (Jane Yellowrock, #5) by Faith Hunter Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6) by Faith Hunter Black Arts (Jane Yellowrock, #7) by Faith Hunter Broken Soul (Jane Yellowrock, #8) by Faith Hunter Dark Heir (Jane Yellowrock, #9) by Faith Hunter

Secret McQueen
Secret Unleashed (Secret McQueen, #6) by Sierra Dean Cold Hard Secret (Secret McQueen, #7) by Sierra Dean A Secret to Die For (Secret McQueen #8) by Sierra Dean

I pick for Holli: The Dresden Files
Paris picks for me: Darkest London

message 37: by Joyce (last edited Aug 23, 2015 06:43PM) (new)

Joyce (eternity21) | 580 comments I pick In death series for Turtlecollector
Melissa picked Dresden files for me

Temperence Brennen by Kathy Reichs
Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan, #5) by Kathy Reichs Bare Bones (Temperance Brennan, #6) by Kathy Reichs Monday Mourning (Temperance Brennan, #7) by Kathy Reichs Cross Bones (Temperance Brennan, #8) by Kathy Reichs Break No Bones (Temperance Brennan, #9) by Kathy Reichs Bones to Ashes (Temperance Brennan, #10) by Kathy Reichs Devil Bones (Temperance Brennan, #11) by Kathy Reichs 206 Bones (Temperance Brennan, #12) by Kathy Reichs Spider Bones (Temperance Brennan, #13) by Kathy Reichs Flash and Bones (Temperance Brennan, #14) by Kathy Reichs Bones Are Forever (Temperance Brennan, #15) by Kathy Reichs Bones in Her Pocket (Temperance Brennan, #15.5) by Kathy Reichs Bones of the Lost (Temperance Brennan, #16) by Kathy Reichs Swamp Bones A Novella (Temperance Brennan, #16.5) by Kathy Reichs Bones Never Lie (Temperance Brennan, #17) by Kathy Reichs

Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers, #3) by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) by Rachel Vincent A Day in the Afterlife of Tod (Soul Screamers, #4.1) by Rachel Vincent If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5) by Rachel Vincent Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers, #5.5) by Rachel Vincent Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6) by Rachel Vincent With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7) by Rachel Vincent

Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
Small Favor (The Dresden Files, #10) by Jim Butcher Turn Coat (The Dresden Files, #11) by Jim Butcher Changes (The Dresden Files, #12) by Jim Butcher Ghost Story (The Dresden Files, #13) by Jim Butcher Cold Days (The Dresden Files, #14) by Jim Butcher Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher

Nikki Heat By Richard Castle
Frozen Heat (Nikki Heat, #4) by Richard Castle Deadly Heat (Nikki Heat, #5) by Richard Castle

Undead by MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and Unworthy (Undead, #7) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unwelcome (Undead, #8) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unfinished (Undead, #9) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Undermined (Undead, #10) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unstable (Undead, #11) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unsure (Undead, #12) by MaryJanice Davidson Undead and Unwary (Undead, #13) by MaryJanice Davidson

message 38: by Turtlecollector Dennis (last edited Sep 16, 2015 08:10PM) (new)

Turtlecollector Dennis | 760 comments I pick for Trea: She Can series
Joyce picks for me: In Death

Read 2/2:
1. Survivor In Death 9/10
2. Origin in Death 9/13

In Death J D Robb
Survivor In Death (In Death, #20) by J.D. Robb Origin in Death (In Death, #21) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Born in Death (In Death, #23) by J.D. Robb Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Creation in Death (In Death, #25) by J.D. Robb Strangers in Death (In Death, #26) by J.D. Robb Salvation in Death (In Death, #27) by J.D. Robb Promises in Death (In Death, #28) by J.D. Robb Kindred in Death (In Death, #29) by J.D. Robb Fantasy in Death (In Death, #30) by J.D. Robb Indulgence in Death (In Death, #31) by J.D. Robb Treachery in Death (In Death, #32) by J.D. Robb New York to Dallas (In Death, #33) by J.D. Robb Celebrity in Death (In Death, #34) by J.D. Robb Delusion in Death (In Death, #35) by J.D. Robb Calculated in Death (In Death, #36) by J.D. Robb Thankless in Death (In Death, #37) by J.D. Robb Concealed in Death (In Death, #38) by J.D. Robb Festive in Death (In Death, #39) by J.D. Robb

(view spoiler)

message 39: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited Aug 20, 2015 01:50PM) (new)

Trea stands My Word, My Will
 photo Crassus and Caesar_zps8m2las0l.png

message 40: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Theo wrote: " Theo's September 2015 FWYS List:

1) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (Books 3-4)
The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3) by Kimberly Derting Dead Silence (The Body Finder, #4) by Kimberly Derting..."

Theo,
It is my belief that people list the one they really want first. So your wish is my command--The Body Finder for you

message 41: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Danie wrote: ."

I choose for you Vampire Academy!! Happy Reading!!

message 42: by Danie (new)

Danie (heyydanie) Kay (Brigidsmomma) wrote: "Kay (Brigidsmomma)'s September FWYS Challenge:

Libby Sarjeant:
Murder In Bloom (Libby Sarjeant Mysteries 5) by Lesley CookmanMurder In The Green (Libby Serjeant Murder Mysteries) by Lesley CookmanMurder Imperfect by Lesley Cookman[bookcover:Murder to ..."

I'm going to pick the Hetta Coffey series for you, Kay. The author and I have the same last name, so it must be fate, haha. Hope you enjoy!

message 43: by Jenne (new)

Jenne  (jennetheinstigator) | 7439 comments Colleen I pick the Ruby Red Series for you.

message 44: by ~Melissa~ (new)

~Melissa~ | 5015 comments Joyce wrote: "I pick _______ for __________
________picked for me

Temperence Brennen by Kathy Reichs
Grave Secrets (Temperance Brennan, #5) by Kathy ReichsBare Bones (Temperance Brennan, #6) by Kathy ReichsMonday Mourning (Temperance Brennan, #7) by Kathy Reichs."

Joyce

My pick for you Dresden Files - set in Chicago...gotta love the windy city and Dresden :) Enjoy!!

message 45: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Jenne wrote: "Jenne's September FWYS Shelf:

Megan Chase 2-3
Demon Inside (Megan Chase, #2) by Stacia KaneDemon Possessed (Megan Chase, #3) by Stacia Kane

Maggie MacKay 3-5
Maggie on the Bounty (Maggie MacKay, Magical Tracker, #3) by Kate Danley..."

Jenne, I've got a soft spot for Jim Butcher after meeting him several years ago, so I'm picking The Dresden Files series for you to read. I hope you enjoy them!

message 46: by Holli (last edited Aug 20, 2015 02:03PM) (new)

Holli | 333 comments K-Terror (love your avatar name), I pick for you the October Daye series. It got my attention because my birthday's in October and the first book in your TBR list of them sounds interesting. Have fun and enjoy!

message 47: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (new)

Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel wrote: "Trea stands My Word, My Will"

*places fist over heart and bows* I live to serve, as always, my liege!

*laughs* Thanks, Ezi! This board knows its stuff, that's for certain! It was easy to keep an eye on it!

Lou~❧Powerless Over 1-Click❧   | 1752 comments Esther

I pick Chronicles of the Black Company by Glen Cook.

message 49: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1862 comments Holli, I pick The Dresden Files for you. Enjoy!

message 50: by Holli (new)

Holli | 333 comments Nichole wrote: "Holli, I pick The Dresden Files for you. Enjoy!"

(does a happy dance)

Thanks!

« previous 1 3