One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Ruth and Alan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 494 (494 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments So whatcha wanna do?

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments How about supernatural?

message 3: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Sounds good! Like the show, or just supernatural in general?

message 4: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Not the show, the genre

message 5: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments sound great :) so any plot ideas?

message 6: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Well not really

message 7: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments okay, well how about something like there's two characters and like one of them's like a chaotic neutral alignment and the other is like more like a lawful good, and they have to work together for some reason... that's not really a plot yet, just a start, but what do you think?

message 8: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments It sounds great to me! You prefer the good or the bad side?

message 9: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments I was kind of thinking the chaotic neutral... but it doesn't really matter, so if you prefer that one you can have it lol

message 10: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Haha no it's alright I like playing as both sides

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments okay :D so like what should it be that they're having to work together on?

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Hmmmm...

message 13: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments so let's see... if it's gonna be supernatural should it be something they're hunting, or should one of them be a supernatural creature... idk lol

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Well I can be a supernatural creature! And we work together for... Something

message 15: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Sounds great! Yeah what should they work for...

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Maybe my character will be hurt and you take care of him

message 17: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments that sounds good!

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Great :D

message 19: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments okay and also before we start do you prefer romance or non-romance?

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments I prefer romance

message 21: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments okay :D so anything else we need before we make characters you think?

message 22: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments No I don't think so :d

message 23: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments alrighty :) you wanna go first?

message 24: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Could you? :p

message 25: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Sure! Give me a few minutes though lol XD I like to get involved in my character profiles

message 26: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Yeah sure!

message 27: by Ruth (last edited May 05, 2015 01:18PM) (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Name: Lydia Stirling, but she only goes by Shadow
Appearance:

hair color: light pink
eye color: deep blue
Background: Shadow is very secretive about her past. She grew up in the slums of the city as an only child in an upstairs apartment over a night club. Her father was abusive and her mother was a drunk, so she mostly fended for herself. At age ten her father killed her mother and threatened to do the same to her. When he had his back turned she shoved him out the window and he fell, dying instantly. Shadow ran away and lived on the streets until she was taken in by Jackal. He trained her how to kill, steal, and not get caught. Until she was sixteen she trained under him, until one day he got jealous. Shadow was so good she'd surpassed even his abilities. So he planned to kill her. They fought, and in the end, Shadow was victorious. Another death tainting her name, Shadow fled again to a different city. She took up a job as a freelance thief, stealing things and getting information for wealthy clients. She made a pact never to kill another person unless there was no other choice, and is still haunted by her father and Jackal's deaths.
Personality: Ruthless and cold, it takes a lot for Shadow to get close to someone, and even more for her to trust them. Once you gain her trust, however, she is a steadfast friend till the end.
Personal Quote: "One of the first things I learned is you've gotta be careful. Somebody'll say they love you and then turn you in the next second. Hell, even I would for the right price."
Strengths Shadow can pick nearly any lock, and get in nearly anywhere without being detected. She is a valuable friend once you gain her trust.
Weaknesses: Shadow has an insatiable greed for money. She also has a phobia of spiders.
Personal Goals: Shadow doesn't really have any except to survive and get enough money to disappear.
Other: Has a tattoo of a snake slithering up her backbone.

message 28: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments sorry that was a little longer than a few minutes XD

message 29: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments I fell asleep >.< well I'm think maybe I won't make a character?

message 30: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Okay... So how are we gonna rp if you don't have one?

message 31: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments what do you mean?

message 32: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Sorry lol. You just said you weren't gonna make a character

message 33: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments yeah, I won't. I'll just play as it.

message 34: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Okay that sounds fine lol :D (just want to let you know, though, the only things that are required for making a character are name, age, and appearance. I took mine a little over the top lol)

message 35: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments haha well I always have problems with appearance :p

message 36: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Okay that's fine lol. So you ready to start?

message 37: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments I have a question. If she's afraid of spiders... what if my character would be half spider?

message 38: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments That sounds cool!

message 39: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments description

something like that, only not metal

message 40: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments That's actually really cool looking! (And I'm pretty sure it would freak the heck out of shadow lol)

message 41: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments haha well, I don't mind sticking to the metal version. let's say somebody created me out of human and metal parts. He then died, and my character is left alone.

message 42: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments That sounds good. And it's fine for him to not be metal

message 43: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments Nah, lets go with metal! I like it haha

message 44: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Okay :D sounds great! One more thing though: shadow isn't really the kind of person to help someone out of the kindness of her heart. What should be her motive for helping him?

message 45: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments how loyal is she? if he'll save her from something, will she help him in return?

message 46: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Yes- she would see that as her owing him a favor, and would stick with him till its paid

message 47: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments then we shall do the other way around-he'll help her! what kind of accident may happen to her?

message 48: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments That sounds good! So like maybe she was breaking into a place, got caught and beaten up, and was like left to die in a dumpster or something? (Or does that sound too dramatic XD )

message 49: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1026 comments haha well it actually sounds great! they'll throw her in the forest, where he lives, and eventually find her.

message 50: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 2708 comments Sounds great!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10