The Challenge Factory discussion

♦Factory Archives♦ > JUNE 2020 FWYS Challenge

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited May 21, 2020 01:48PM) (new)

message 2: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited May 21, 2020 12:21PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16365 comments Mod
💈 JUNE Corona-Edition 2020 Finish What You've Started (Series) Challenge
🌸 SIXTH Shelf for 2020

Please post your shelves. NO COMMENTS in this thread please. After I post the pair, it will add a link to the shelf, and then you can add discussion comments.

🍭1) Please only post a list of 6 series STARTED OR NOT STARTED. 🍭

*When listing your series, please only list the bookcovers you have NOT read yet.
**Novellas are optional.

🎯It is the Picker's option to chose Option A or Option B!!
2) OPTION A: An assigned person will pick ONE series from each set of your series. (one series from the old set, and one series from your choice set)
OPTION B: An assigned person will pick TWO series from one set of your series. (two series from your old set OR two series from your choice set)

3) You have one month: JUNE 2020 to try to read as many books in that series as you can

*if you don't read your chosen series, it's okay because this challenge is for YOUR ENJOYMENT and to clear them off your shelf.

4) Please try to select for your pair ASAP as we all get excited and waiting is torture to some.

5) After you have made your selections, please return to your original bookshelf and update that shelf with the books your chose and the ones chosen for you.

TIMELINE
MAY 21st-25th, 2020:
Participants will Post their shelves
*If you do not list a shelf, I will not pair you with anyone
***Cut off on MARCH 23rd

MAY 25th-28th, 2020: Pairs will be posted & then Selection of a Series (Specify Option A or B)
*Again, as I said earlier, please try to select for your pair ASAP.

MAY 29th: Re-picks for those who didn’t get the pick

**MOD ASSIST: TCF Mods Trea, Denise & Lanelle are also around for assistance.

message 3: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited May 25, 2020 09:48PM) (new)

PAIRS

Connie N. picks for Jonquil
Theo picks for LaurLa
Rachida picks for Suzanne
Jennifer picks for Kat
Suzanne picks for Connie N.
Louise picks for Ezinwanyi
Karen ♐ picks for Danielle Gypsy Soul
LaurLa picks for ☘KathyD☘
Ezinwanyi picks for Rachida
Logan picks for Karen ♐
Jonquil picks for Jennifer
Kat picks for Louise
☘KathyD☘ picks for Logan
Danielle Gypsy Soul picks for Theo

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PARTICIPANTS
Ezinwanyi
Jennifer
Danielle Gypsy Soul
Connie N.
Kat
Karen ♐
Suzanne
☘KathyD☘
Theo
Logan
Louise
LaurLa
Rachida
Jonquil

message 4: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (last edited May 26, 2020 09:36AM) (new)

♛ I chose for Rachida: Hush, Hush and Mistborn
☀️ Louise chose me: Underdogs series by Kate Stewart And Royal Highlander Series

Ezinwanyi's JUNE 2020 FWYS - Series List
1) Bad in Baltimore series by K.A. Mitchell (Books 2-5)
Bad Company (Bad in Baltimore, #1) by K.A. Mitchell Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore, #2) by K.A. Mitchell Bad Attitude (Bad in Baltimore #3) by K.A. Mitchell Bad Influence (Bad in Baltimore, #4) by K.A. Mitchell Bad Behavior (Bad in Baltimore, #5) by K.A. Mitchell
2) Play On by Samantha Young (Book 1-3):
Play On (Play On, #1) by Samantha Young As Dust Dances (Play On, #2) by Samantha Young Black Tangled Heart (Play On, #3) by Samantha Young (view spoiler)
Let Me Love You (McClain Brothers #1) by Alexandria House Let Me Hold You (McClain Brothers #2) by Alexandria House Let Me Show You (McClain Brothers #3) by Alexandria House Let Me Free You (McClain Brothers #4) by Alexandria House Stay with Me (Strickland Sisters, #1) by Alexandria House
3) Ember & Ashes series by Carian Cole (Books 1-5)
Storm (Ashes & Embers, #1) by Carian Cole Vandal (Ashes & Embers, #2) by Carian Cole Lukas (Ashes & Embers, #3) by Carian Cole Talon (Ashes & Embers, #4) by Carian Cole Loving Storm (Ashes & Embers, #5) by Carian Cole

(view spoiler)

message 5: by Jennifer (last edited May 21, 2020 12:37PM) (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments June Series

Oldest:

Phryne Fisher
Blood and Circuses (Phryne Fisher, #6) by Kerry Greenwood Unnatural Habits (Phryne Fisher, #19) by Kerry Greenwood The Castlemaine Murders (Phryne Fisher, #13) by Kerry Greenwood Queen of the Flowers (Phryne Fisher, #14) by Kerry Greenwood Death by Water (Phryne Fisher, #15) by Kerry Greenwood Murder in the Dark (Phryne Fisher, #16) by Kerry Greenwood Murder and Mendelssohn (Phryne Fisher, #20) by Kerry Greenwood Murder on the Ballarat Train (Phryne Fisher, #3) by Kerry Greenwood The Green Mill Murder (Phryne Fisher, #5) by Kerry Greenwood Murder on a Midsummer Night (Phryne Fisher, #17) by Kerry Greenwood

Morland
The Reckoning (Morland Dynasty, #15) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Campaigners (The Morland Dynasty, #14) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Abyss (The Morland Dynasty, #18) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Question (Morland Dynasty, #25) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Phoenix (The Morland Dynasty, #35) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Cause (The Morland Dynasty, #23) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Homecoming (The Morland Dynasty, #24) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Outcast (Morland Dynasty, #21) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Mirage (Morland Dynasty, #22) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Poison Tree (Morland Dynasty, #17) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Foreign Field (The Morland Dynasty, #31) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Hidden Shore (The Morland Dynasty, #19) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Fallen Kings (The Morland Dynasty, #32) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Devil's Horse (The Morland Dynasty, #16) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The White Road (Morland Dynasty, #28) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Restless Sea (The Morland Dynasty, #27) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Dancing Years (Morland Dynasty, #33) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Dream Kingdom (The Morland Dynasty, #26) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Winter Journey (Morland Dynasty, #20) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Measure of Days (Morland Dynasty, #30) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Burning Roses (The Morland Dynasty, #29) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles The Winding Road (The Morland Dynasty, #34) by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles

Blackmore Sisters
Dead & Buried (Blackmoore Sisters, #2) by Leighann Dobbs Deadly Intentions (Blackmoore Sisters Mystery, #5) by Leighann Dobbs Dead Tide (Blackmoore Sisters, #3) by Leighann Dobbs Buried Secrets (Blackmoore Sisters Mystery, #4) by Leighann Dobbs Spell Found (Blackmoore Sisters Mystery, #7) by Leighann Dobbs

My Choice:

Lowcountry
Pawleys Island (Lowcountry Tales, #5) by Dorothea Benton Frank Shem Creek (Lowcountry Tales, #4) by Dorothea Benton Frank Isle of Palms (Lowcountry Tales, #3) by Dorothea Benton Frank Return to Sullivan's Island (Lowcountry Tales, #6) by Dorothea Benton Frank Same Beach, Next Year (Lowcountry Tales, #11) by Dorothea Benton Frank The Hurricane Sisters (Lowcountry Tales, #9) by Dorothea Benton Frank Folly Beach (Lowcountry Tales, #8) by Dorothea Benton Frank Lowcountry Summer (Lowcountry Tales, #7) by Dorothea Benton Frank

Witchlight Trilogy
Witches on Parole (WitchLight Trilogy, #1) by Debora Geary Witches in Flight (WitchLight Trilogy, #3) by Debora Geary Witches Under Way (WitchLight Trilogy, #2) by Debora Geary

Jade Calhoun
Witches of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun ,#2) by Deanna Chase Demons of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun ,#3) by Deanna Chase Angels of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun, #4) by Deanna Chase Bewitched on Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun #7) by Deanna Chase Shadows of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun, #5) by Deanna Chase Hexed on Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun, #8) by Deanna Chase Spirits of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun #6.5) by Deanna Chase

message 6: by Danielle Gypsy Soul (last edited May 28, 2020 09:24AM) (new)

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1456 comments Danielle's May FWYS Series

1) The Protectors
Vengeance (The Protectors, #5) by Sloane Kennedy A Protectors Family Christmas (The Protectors, #5.5) by Sloane Kennedy Discovering Daisy A Protectors Novella by Sloane Kennedy Atonement (The Protectors, #6) by Sloane Kennedy Love in Handcuffs by Sloane Kennedy Revelation (The Protectors, #7) by Sloane Kennedy Redemption (The Protectors, #8) by Sloane Kennedy Defiance (The Protectors, #9) by Sloane Kennedy Protecting Elliot (The Protectors, #9.5) by Sloane Kennedy Unexpected (The Protectors, #10) by Sloane Kennedy Shattered (The Protectors, #11) by Sloane Kennedy Unbroken (The Protectors #12) by Sloane Kennedy Pretend You're Mine (The Protectors #12.5) by Sloane Kennedy

2) Mannies Incorporated
And Manny Makes Seven (Mannies Incorporated #3) by Sean Michael First Day of School (Mannies Incorporated, #3.5) by Sean Michael Three to Get Ready (Mannies Incorporated, #4) by Sean Michael Making It Work (Mannies Incorporated #5) by Sean Michael Composing a Family (Mannies Incorporated, #6) by Sean Michael Family Portrait (Mannies Incorporated #7) by Sean Michael Stress and the Modern Dad (Mannies Incorporated #8) by Sean Michael

3) Straight Guys
Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys, #6) by Alessandra Hazard Just a Bit Wicked (Straight Guys #7) by Alessandra Hazard Just a Bit Shameless (Straight Guys, #8) by Alessandra Hazard Just a Bit Gay (Straight Guys #9) by Alessandra Hazard Just a Bit Dirty (Straight Guys, #10) by Alessandra Hazard

My Choice List

1) Death and Destruction
Point and Shoot (Death and Destruction #5) by Patricia Logan Thunder and Lightning (Death and Destruction #6) by Patricia Logan Body and Soul (Death and Destruction, #7) by Patricia Logan Endings and Beginnings (Death and Destruction #8) by Patricia Logan Spies and Allies (Death and Destruction #9) by Patricia Logan

2) Shifters and Partners
Harry Ever After (Shifters and Partners, #14) by Hollis Shiloh All My Broken Pieces (Shifters and Partners, #15) by Hollis Shiloh Loyal (Shifters and Partners, #16) by Hollis Shiloh Trees Take the Long View (Shifters and Partners, #17) by Hollis Shiloh Someone Else's Wolf (Shifters and Partners #18) by Hollis Shiloh A Quiet Man (Shifters and Partners #19) by Hollis Shiloh I'm Your Guy (Shifters and Partners #21) by Hollis Shiloh Starring Role (Shifters and Partners, #20) by Hollis Shiloh I'm Your Guy (Shifters and Partners #21) by Hollis Shiloh My Fox Mate (Shifters and Partners #22) by Hollis Shiloh Wolf at the Door (Shifters and Partners #23) by Hollis Shiloh You're Worth It (Shifters and Partners #24) by Hollis Shiloh

3) Boys of Lake Cliff
Hide and Kill (Boys of Lake Cliff, #4) by K. Sterling Bleed and Seek (Boys of Lake Cliff, #5) by K. Sterling Find and Keep (Boys of Lake Cliff, #6) by K. Sterling In the Wind (Boys of Lake Cliff, #7) by K. Sterling Lost Ground (Boys of Lake Cliff #8) by K. Sterling Merry & Wright (Lake Cliff Adjacent) by K. Sterling

I pick Alex Ryder and Mercy Thompson for Theo
Karen picks The Protectors and Death and Destruction for me

message 7: by Connie N. (last edited Jul 01, 2020 11:09AM) (new)

Connie N. | 481 comments Connie N's FWYS - JUNE 2020

I pick for Jonquil: Wild About You AND Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails

Suzanne picks for me:
✔ Rizzoli & Isles - Tess Gerritsen
The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles, #1) by Tess Gerritsen The Apprentice (Rizzoli & Isles, #2) by Tess Gerritsen
The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen - 6/25/20 ♥♥♥♥

✔ Kate Daniels - Ilona Andrews
A Questionable Client (Kate Daniels, #0.5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Gifts (Kate Daniels, #5.4) by Ilona Andrews Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Steals (Kate Daniels, #6.5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) by Ilona Andrews
Magic Gifts by Ilona Andrews - 6/16/20 ♥♥♥♥
Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews - 6/30/20 ♥♥♥♥♥

Oldest:
Thursday Next - Jasper Fforde
The Eyre Affair (Thursday Next, #1) by Jasper Fforde Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next, #2) by Jasper Fforde

Harmony - Jodi Thomas
Welcome to Harmony (Harmony #1) by Jodi Thomas Somewhere Along The Way (Harmony #2) by Jodi Thomas

My Choice:
Cinderella Sisterhood - Olivia Drake
If the Slipper Fits (Cinderella Sisterhood, #1) by Olivia Drake Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella Sisterhood, #2) by Olivia Drake

Eternity Springs - Emily March
Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6) by Emily March Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7) by Emily March

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookworm2017) Old series:
Cannie Shaporio by Jennifer Weiner
Good in Bed (Cannie Shapiro, #1) by Jennifer Weiner

Brennan & Esposito
The Creeper (Brennan & Esposito, #2) by Tania Carver Cage of Bones (Brennan & Esposito, #3) by Tania Carver

Secret Shopping By Kate Harrison
The Secret Shopper Affair (Secret Shopper, #3) by Kate Harrison

New series

Bad Blood by Caz Finaly
The Boss by Caz Finlay

Gray springs university by Ella Fields
Suddenly Forbidden (Gray Springs University, #1) by Ella Fields

Marni Mullins & Francis Sullivan by Alison Belsham
The Tattoo Thief (The Tattoo Thief, #1) by Alison Belsham Her Last Breath by Alison Belsham

message 9: by Karen ♐ (last edited May 26, 2020 07:07PM) (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1866 comments Karen's June FWYS

I picked The Protectors and Death by Destruction for Danielle Gypsy Soul
Logan picked Gansett Island and The Bridgertons for me

Oldest:

Gansett Island by Marie Force
Yours After Dark (Gansett Island) by Marie Force Trouble After Dark (Gansett Island) by Marie Force

Steel Brothers Saga by Helen Hardt
Breathless (Steel Brothers Saga, #10) by Helen Hardt Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11) by Helen Hardt Insatiable (Steel Brothers Saga #12) by Helen Hardt Fate (Steel Brothers Saga Book 13) by Helen Hardt Legacy (Steel Brothers Saga Book 14) by Helen Hardt Descent (Steel Brothers Saga Book 15) by Helen Hardt

Submissive by Tara Sue Me
The Chalet (Submissive, #3.5) by Tara Sue Me The Enticement (Submissive, #5) by Tara Sue Me The Collar (Submissive, #6) by Tara Sue Me The Exhibitionist (Submissive, #7) by Tara Sue Me The Master (Submissive, #8) by Tara Sue Me The Exposure (Submissive, #9) by Tara Sue Me

My Choice

First Wives by Catherine Bybee
Half Empty (First Wives #2) by Catherine Bybee Chasing Shadows (First Wives #3) by Catherine Bybee Faking Forever (First Wives #4) by Catherine Bybee Say It Again (First Wives #5) by Catherine Bybee

Buttons by Penelope Sky
Buttons and Shame (Buttons #4) by Penelope Sky Buttons and Blame (Buttons #5) by Penelope Sky Buttons and Grace (Buttons #6) by Penelope Sky

Bridgertons by Julia Quinn
The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn The Bridgertons Happily Ever After (Bridgertons, #1.5-8.5; 9.5) by Julia Quinn The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons, #2) by Julia Quinn The Viscount Who Loved Me The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #2.5) by Julia Quinn An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons, #3) by Julia Quinn An Offer From A Gentleman The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #3.5) by Julia Quinn Romancing Mister Bridgerton (Bridgertons, #4) by Julia Quinn Romancing Mister Bridgerton The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #4.5) by Julia Quinn To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons, #5) by Julia Quinn To Sir Phillip, With Love The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #5.5) by Julia Quinn When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons, #6) by Julia Quinn When He Was Wicked The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #6.5) by Julia Quinn It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons, #7) by Julia Quinn It's in His Kiss The 2nd Epilogue (Bridgertons, #7.5) by Julia Quinn On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn

message 10: by Suzanne (last edited Jun 23, 2020 08:58AM) (new)

Suzanne | 922 comments Read this Month: First, I had to wait for the library, but was finally able to get Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6) by Faith Hunter and Agatha Raisin and the Case of the Curious Curate (Agatha Raisin, #13) by M.C. Beaton so I'll get them read - MAYBE this month!

I read Whispers Under Ground (Peter Grant, #3) by Ben Aaronovitch and Tangled Webs (The Black Jewels, #6) by Anne Bishop

Rachida picked for me: Jane Yellowrock and Rivers of London

I picked for Connie - Rizzoli & Isles and Kate Daniels

***Oldest series *** ******************************************
1. Jane Yellowrock #6-12
Blood Trade (Jane Yellowrock, #6) by Faith Hunter Black Arts (Jane Yellowrock, #7) by Faith Hunter Broken Soul (Jane Yellowrock, #8) by Faith Hunter Dark Heir (Jane Yellowrock, #9) by Faith Hunter Shadow Rites (Jane Yellowrock, #10) by Faith Hunter Cold Reign (Jane Yellowrock, #11) by Faith Hunter Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock, #12) by Faith Hunter

2. The Camel Club 2-5
The Collectors (Camel Club, #2) by David Baldacci Stone Cold (Camel Club, #3) by David Baldacci Divine Justice (Camel Club, #4) by David Baldacci Hell's Corner (Camel Club, #5) by David Baldacci

3. Agatha Raisin
Agatha Raisin and the Case of the Curious Curate (Agatha Raisin, #13) by M.C. Beaton There Goes the Bride (Agatha Raisin, #20) by M.C. Beaton Dishing the Dirt (Agatha Raisin, #26) by M.C. Beaton The Blood of an Englishman (Agatha Raisin, #25) by M.C. Beaton

***Newer TBR Series ****************************************

4. The Black Jewels 6- 10
Tangled Webs (The Black Jewels, #6) by Anne Bishop The Shadow Queen (The Black Jewels, #7) by Anne Bishop Shalador's Lady (The Black Jewels, #8) by Anne Bishop Twilight's Dawn (The Black Jewels, #9) by Anne Bishop The Queen's Bargain (The Black Jewels #10) by Anne Bishop

5. Rivers of London 3 - 8
Whispers Under Ground (Peter Grant, #3) by Ben Aaronovitch Broken Homes (Peter Grant, #4) by Ben Aaronovitch Foxglove Summer (Peter Grant, #5) by Ben Aaronovitch The Hanging Tree (Rivers of London, #6) by Ben Aaronovitch Lies Sleeping (Peter Grant, #7) by Ben Aaronovitch False Value (Rivers of London, #8) by Ben Aaronovitch

6. Hannah Swenson
Christmas Caramel Murder (Hannah Swensen, #20) by Joanne Fluke Coconut Layer Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #25) by Joanne Fluke Double Fudge Brownie Murder (Hannah Swensen, #18) by Joanne Fluke Christmas Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen #23) by Joanne Fluke Raspberry Danish Murder (Hannah Swensen, #22) by Joanne Fluke

FWYS Series with only One Book left
(view spoiler)

FWYS Series that are completely done

message 11: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 923 comments ☘KathyD’s☘ 2020 June Finish What You Started Shelf

Oldest
Renegades, Skye Jordan
Rumor (Renegades, #3.5) by Skye Jordan Relentless (Renegades, #4) by Skye Jordan Rendezvous (Renegades, #5) by Skye Jordan Riptide (Renegades, #6) by Skye Jordan Rapture (Renegades, #7) by Skye Jordan

Rough Riders, Lorelei James
Cowboy Casanova (Rough Riders, #12) by Lorelei James Kissin' Tell (Rough Riders, #13) by Lorelei James Gone Country (Rough Riders, #14) by Lorelei James Short Rides (Rough Riders, #14.5) by Lorelei James Redneck Romeo (Rough Riders, #15) by Lorelei James Cowboy Take Me Away (Rough Riders, #16) by Lorelei James Long Time Gone (Rough Riders, #16.5) by Lorelei James Wound Tight Rough Riders/Blacktop Cowboys Crossover (Rough Riders, #16.75) by Lorelei James

Stark Saga, Julie Kenner
On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2) by J. Kenner Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy, #3) by J. Kenner Seduce Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.4) by J. Kenner Unwrap Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5) by J. Kenner Deepest Kiss (Stark Ever After #6; Stark Trilogy #3.6) by J. Kenner Dirtiest Secret (S.I.N., #1) by J. Kenner Hottest Mess (S.I.N., #2) by J. Kenner Sweetest Taboo (S.I.N., #3) by J. Kenner Steal My Heart (Stark Ever After #6.1) by J. Kenner Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4) by J. Kenner Entice Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.7) by J. Kenner Tempt Me (Stark International Security - Jamie & Ryan Series, #2) by J. Kenner Anchor Me (Stark Trilogy, #4) by J. Kenner Hold Me (Stark Trilogy #4.1; 1001 Dark Nights #59) by J. Kenner Wicked Grind (Stark World, #1) by J. Kenner Wicked Dirty (Stark World, #2) by J. Kenner Wicked Torture (Stark World, #3) by J. Kenner Please Me (1001 Dark Nights #86; Stark Ever After, 4.2) by J. Kenner Lost With Me (Stark Trilogy, #5) by J. Kenner Damien (Stark Trilogy, #6) by J. Kenner Shattered With You (Stark Security, #1) by J. Kenner Shadows of You (Stark Security, #1.5) by J. Kenner Broken With You (Stark Security, #2) by J. Kenner Indulge Me (Stark Saga, #6.1) by J. Kenner Ruined With You (Stark Security, #3) by J. Kenner Delight Me (Stark Ever After Celebration) by J. Kenner Tease Me (Stark International Security - Jamie & Ryan Series, #3) by J. Kenner Wrecked With You (Stark Security Book 4) by J. Kenner Cherish Me (Stark Ever After Novella) by J. Kenner

Newer
Boudreaux, Kristen Proby
Easy Kisses (Boudreaux, #4) by Kristen Proby Easy For Keeps (Boudreaux #3.5; 1001 Dark Nights #41) by Kristen Proby Easy Magic (Boudreaux, #5) by Kristen Proby Easy Fortune (Boudreaux, #5.5) by Kristen Proby Easy Nights (Boudreaux, #6) by Kristen Proby

Montgomery Ink, Carrie Ann Ryan
Restless Ink (Montgomery Ink Colorado Springs, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Whiskey Undone (Whiskey and Lies, #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan Ashes to Ink (Montgomery Ink Colorado Springs, #2.5) by Carrie Ann Ryan Jagged Ink (Montgomery Ink Colorado Springs, #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan Ink By Numbers (Montgomery Ink Colorado Springs Book 3.5) by Carrie Ann Ryan Breaking Without You (Fractured Connections, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan Shouldn't Have You (Fractured Connections, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Falling With You (Fractured Connections, #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan Wrapped in Ink (Montgomery Ink Boulder, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan Breathless With Her (Less Than, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan Reckless With You (Less Than, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Taken With You (Fractured Connections, #4) by Carrie Ann Ryan Sated in Ink (Montgomery Ink Boulder, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Shameless With Him (Less Than, #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan Embraced in Ink (Montgomery Ink Boulder, #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan Forever Only Once (Promise Me, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan From That Moment (Promise Me, #2) by Carrie Ann Ryan Moments in Ink (Montgomery Ink Boulder, #3.5) by Carrie Ann Ryan Seduced in Ink (Montgomery Ink Boulder Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan Far From Destined (Promise Me #3) by Carrie Ann Ryan

With Me in Seattle, Kristen Proby
Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9) by Kristen Proby Indulge with Me (With Me In Seattle, #10) by Kristen Proby Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11) by Kristen Proby Dance With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12) by Kristen Proby Wonder With Me (With Me In Seattle, #12.5) by Kristen Proby Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13) by Kristen Proby

message 12: by Theo (new)

Theo | 1913 comments Theo's June 2020 FWYS

I picked for ??:
?? picked for me:

Oldest:
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson
Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #5) by Louise Rennison Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #6) by Louise Rennison Startled by His Furry Shorts (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #7) by Louise Rennison Love Is a Many Trousered Thing (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #8) by Louise Rennison Stop in the Name of Pants! (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #9) by Louise Rennison Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #10) by Louise Rennison
Lords of the Underworld
The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld, #12) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Promise (Lords of the Underworld, #13) by Gena Showalter The Darkest Warrior (Lords of the Underworld, #14) by Gena Showalter The Darkest King (Lords of the Underworld, #15) by Gena Showalter
Alex Rider
Never Say Die (Alex Rider, #11) by Anthony Horowitz Nightshade (Alex Rider, #12) by Anthony Horowitz

My Choice:
The Queen's Thief
The Queen of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #2) by Megan Whalen Turner The King of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #3) by Megan Whalen Turner A Conspiracy of Kings (The Queen's Thief, #4) by Megan Whalen Turner Thick as Thieves (The Queen's Thief, #5) by Megan Whalen Turner
Damar
The Hero and the Crown (Damar, #2) by Robin McKinley A Knot in the Grain and Other Stories by Robin McKinley Imaginary Lands by Robin McKinley The Stone Fey by Robin McKinley A Pool in the Desert by Robin McKinley
Mercy Thompson
Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs River Marked (Mercy Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7) by Patricia Briggs Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8) by Patricia Briggs Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs Silence Fallen (Mercy Thompson, #10) by Patricia Briggs Storm Cursed (Mercy Thompson, #11) by Patricia Briggs Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12) by Patricia Briggs

message 13: by Logan (last edited May 26, 2020 09:59AM) (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments FWYS June 2020

Oldest:
(view spoiler)
Elder Races
Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3) by Thea Harrison Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4) by Thea Harrison Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5) by Thea Harrison Kinked (Elder Races, #6) by Thea Harrison ...

My Choice:
BDB
The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15) by J.R. Ward The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #16) by J.R. Ward The Savior (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17) by J.R. Ward The Sinner (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18) by J.R. Ward
(view spoiler)

I picked for Karen: Gansett Island and Bridgertons
KathyD picked for me: Elder Races and BDB

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise | 1217 comments June FWYS 2020
I chose for xx:

Oldest Series List
1. Private

Private India (Private, #8) by James Patterson Private Rio (Private, #11) by James Patterson Private Sydney (Private, #12) by James Patterson Private Royals (Private, #12.5) by James Patterson Private Delhi (Private, #13) by James Patterson Private Gold (Private, #13.5) by James Patterson

2. When Girlfriends
When Girlfriends Step Up (When Girlfriends, #2) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Make Choices (When Girlfriends, #3) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Take Chances (When Girlfriends, #5) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Let Go (When Girlfriends, #6) by Savannah Page When Girlfriends Find Love (When Girlfriends #7) by Savannah Page

3. NYPD Red
NYPD Red 4 (NYPD Red, #4) by James Patterson Red Alert (NYPD Red, #5) by James Patterson

Choice Series List
1. Ivy Nash Thrillers
IN Pursuit (Redemption Thriller #8; Ivy Nash Thriller, #2) by John W. Mefford IN Doubt (Redemption Thriller #9; Ivy Nash Thriller, #3) by John W. Mefford Break IN (Redemption Thriller #10; Ivy Nash Thriller #4) by John W. Mefford In Control (Redemption Thriller #11; Ivy Nash Thriller #5) by John W. Mefford In the End (Redemption Thriller #12; Ivy Nash Thriller #6) by John W. Mefford

2. Hetta Coffey
Just Add Trouble (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #3) by Jinx Schwartz Just Add Salt (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #2) by Jinx Schwartz Just Needs Killin' (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #6) by Jinx Schwartz Just Different Devils (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #7) by Jinx Schwartz Just For The Birds (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #10) by Jinx Schwartz Just Follow The Money (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #9) by Jinx Schwartz Just A Happy Camper (Hetta Coffey Series, #11) by Jinx Schwartz

3. Detective D D Warren
Hide (Detective D.D. Warren, #2) by Lisa Gardner Find Her (Detective D.D. Warren, #8) by Lisa Gardner The Neighbor (Detective D.D. Warren, #3) by Lisa Gardner Catch Me (Detective D.D. Warren, #6) by Lisa Gardner Never Tell (Detective D.D. Warren #10) by Lisa Gardner Live to Tell (Detective D.D. Warren, #4) by Lisa Gardner Fear Nothing (Detective D.D. Warren, #7) by Lisa Gardner Look For Me (Detective D.D. Warren, #9) by Lisa Gardner Love You More (Tessa Leoni, #1; Detective D.D. Warren, #5) by Lisa Gardner The 7th Month (Detective D.D. Warren, #5.5) by Lisa Gardner 3 Truths and a Lie (Detective D.D. Warren, #7.5) by Lisa Gardner The Guy Who Died Twice (Detective D.D. Warren, #9.5) by Lisa Gardner When You See Me (Detective D.D. Warren, #11; Gardner Universe, #20) by Lisa Gardner

Books Read
(view spoiler)

message 15: by LaurLa (last edited Jun 27, 2020 09:35AM) (new)

LaurLa | 2629 comments LaurLa's FWYS Series List -- June

I pick for: KathyD
Series: Rough Riders
Series: With Me in Seattle

Picked for me: Theo
Series: Spindle Cove
Series: Return to Redemption

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Oldest Series Started

DeMarco Family ~ Janes Graves
Wild at Heart (The DeMarco Family Book 2) by Jane Graves Flirting with Disaster (The DeMarco Family Book 3) by Jane Graves Light my Fire (The DeMarco Family Book 4) by Jane Graves

River City ~ E. Ayers
Forever (River City #4) by E. Ayers A Son (River City #5) by E. Ayers A Child's Heart (River City #6) by E. Ayers Campaign (River City #7) by E. Ayers

Spindle Cove ~ Tessa Dare
Lord Dashwood Missed Out (Spindle Cove, #4.5) by Tessa Dare Do You Want to Start a Scandal (Spindle Cove, #5; Castles Ever After, #4) by Tessa Dare

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

My Choice Series ~ Oldest with 5+ to Read

Lone Star Cowboys ~ Tori Scott
The Bluest Eyes in Texas (Lone Star Cowboys #3) by Tori Scott Beneath a Texas Star (Lone Star Cowboys #4) by Tori Scott Between Lonesome and Texas (Lone Star Cowboys #5) by Tori Scott Behind a Texas Badge (Lone Star Cowboys #6) by Tori Scott What a Cowgirl Wants (Lone Star Cowboys #7) by Tori Scott Cowboy Masquerade (Lone Star Cowboys #8) by Tori Scott

Return to Redemption ~ Laurie Kellogg
The Parent Pact by Laurie Kellogg No Exchanges, No Returns (Return to Redemption, #4) by Laurie Kellogg A Heart Decision by Laurie Kellogg Don't Break My Heart (Return to Redemption, #6) by Laurie Kellogg

T-FLAC ~ Cherry Adair
Edge of Danger (T-FLAC, #8; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #1) by Cherry Adair Edge Of Fear (T-FLAC #9; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #2) by Cherry Adair Edge of Darkness (T-FLAC, #10; T-FLAC/Psi Edge Trilogy #3 ) by Cherry Adair White Heat (T-FLAC, #11; Black Rose Trilogy #2) by Cherry Adair
Tropical Heat (T-FLAC, #11.5) by Cherry Adair Night Fall (T-FLAC #12; Night Trilogy #1) by Cherry Adair Night Secrets (T-FLAC, #13; Night Trilogy #2) by Cherry Adair Night Shadow (T-FLAC #14; Night Trilogy #3) by Cherry Adair Ice Cold (T-FLAC #15; Black Rose Trilogy #3) by Cherry Adair Gideon (Stark Brothers #2) by Cherry Adair A Killer Christmas by Cherry Adair

message 16: by Rachida (new)

Rachida | 24 comments Rachida’s FWYS - June 2020

I picked for __
__ picked for me

OLD SERIES
1. Harry Potter
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling

2. Twilight
Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5) by Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer

3. Hush, hush
Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick

NEW SERIES
4. Throne of Glass
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas

5. Mistborn
The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2) by Brandon Sanderson The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3) by Brandon Sanderson

6. His Dark Materials
The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, #1) by Philip Pullman The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials, #2) by Philip Pullman The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials, #3) by Philip Pullman

message 17: by Jonquil (last edited May 26, 2020 11:18AM) (new)

Jonquil | 699 comments Corona-Edition 2020 Finish What You've Started
June

Jonquil's series

I picked for Jennifer: Witchlight Trilogy
and Jade Calhoun

Connie picked for me: Wild About You and Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails

So close:

1. Wild About You 2 - 6
Werewolf in the North Woods (Wild About You, #2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Werewolf in Seattle (Wild About You, #3) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Werewolf in Denver (Wild About You, #4) by Vicki Lewis Thompson Werewolf in Alaska (Wild About You, #5) by Vicki Lewis Thompson

2, Alex Craft 5. 6
Grave Ransom (Alex Craft, #5) by Kalayna Price Grave Destiny (Alex Craft, #6) by Kalayna Price

3. Pepper Martin 9, 10
Supernatural Born Killers (Pepper Martin, #9) by Casey Daniels Graveyard Shift (Pepper Martin, #10) by Casey Daniels

A much bigger commitment:

1. Molly Murphy 7 - 17
Tell Me, Pretty Maiden (Molly Murphy Mysteries, #7) by Rhys Bowen In a Gilded Cage (Molly Murphy, #8) by Rhys Bowen The Last Illusion (Molly Murphy Mysteries, #9) by Rhys Bowen Bless the Bride (Molly Murphy, #10) by Rhys Bowen Hush Now, Don't You Cry (Molly Murphy, #11) by Rhys Bowen The Face in the Mirror (Molly Murphy Mysteries, #11.5) by Rhys Bowen The Family Way (Molly Murphy, #12) by Rhys Bowen City of Darkness and Light (Molly Murphy, #13) by Rhys Bowen The Edge of Dreams (Molly Murphy Mysteries, #14) by Rhys Bowen Away in a Manger (Molly Murphy Mysteries, #15) by Rhys Bowen Time of Fog and Fire (Molly Murphy Mysteries, #16) by Rhys Bowen The Ghost of Christmas Past (Molly Murphy #17) by Rhys Bowen

2. Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 - 13
Death of a Country Fried Redneck (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #2) by Lee Hollis Death of a Coupon Clipper (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #3) by Lee Hollis Death of a Christmas Caterer (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #5) by Lee Hollis Death of a Cupcake Queen (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #6) by Lee Hollis Death of a Bacon Heiress (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery #7) by Lee Hollis Death of a Lobster Lover (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #9) by Lee Hollis Death of a Cookbook Author (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #10) by Lee Hollis Death of a Wedding Cake Baker (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery #11) by Lee Hollis

3. The Country Club Murders 2 - 11
Guaranteed to Bleed (The Country Club Murders #2) by Julie Mulhern Clouds in my Coffee (The Country Club Murders, #3) by Julie Mulhern Send in the Clowns (The Country Club Murders #4) by Julie Mulhern Watching the Detectives (The Country Club Murders #5) by Julie Mulhern Cold as Ice (The Country Club Murders #6) by Julie Mulhern Diamond Girl (The Country Club Murders, #6.5) by Julie Mulhern Shadow Dancing (The Country Club Murders, #7) by Julie Mulhern Back Stabbers (The Country Club Murders, #8) by Julie Mulhern Telephone Line (The Country Club Murders #9) by Julie Mulhern Stayin' Alive (Country Club Murder #10) by Julie Mulhern Killer Queen (The Country Club Murders #11) by Julie Mulhern

message 18: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Rachida’s FWYS - June 2020

I chose for you Option A: Hush, Hush and Mistborn for your series
Enjoy

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise | 1217 comments Ezi
I choose Option A and choose

Underdogs series by Kate Stewart

And

Royal Highlander Series

Enjoy 😊

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments Kat wrote: "Old series:

Brennan & Esposito
The Creeper (Brennan & Esposito, #2) by Tania CarverCage of Bones (Brennan & Esposito, #3) by Tania Carver

Secret Shopping By Kate Harrison ..."

Kat, I'm picking Marni Mullins and Brennan & Esposito for you! Enjoy!

message 21: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments Karen:

I’m picking Gannsett Island and Bridgertons for you. One with the fewest books left and one to get a good start on.

Enjoy!

message 22: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 2629 comments KathyD ~ For you...
Option A

Oldest: Rough Riders (Yummmmmm)

Newest: With Me in Seattle (haven't decided if I like this series yet)

message 23: by Rachida (new)

Rachida | 24 comments Suzanne for you I picked:

Option A
Old = Jane Yellowrock
New = Rivers of London

Happy reading :)

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookworm2017) Louise wrote: "June FWYS 2020
I chose for xx:

Oldest Series List
1. Private

Private India (Private, #8) by James Patterson Private Rio (Private, #11) by James Patterson Private Sydney (Private, #12) by James Patterson Private Royals (Private, #12.5) by James PattersonPrivate Rio (Private #11) by James Patterson

DD Warren series And Hide (Detective D.D. Warren, #2) by Lisa Gardner

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookworm2017) Jennifer wrote: "Kat wrote: "Old series:

Brennan & Esposito
The Creeper (Brennan & Esposito, #2) by Tania CarverCage of Bones (Brennan & Esposito, #3) by Tania Carver

Secret Shopping By Ka..."

Jennifer wrote: "Kat wrote: "Old series:

Brennan & Esposito

Secret Shopping By Ka..."

Thanks

message 26: by Rachida (new)

Rachida | 24 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: " Rachida’s FWYS - June 2020

I chose for you Option A: Hush, Hush and Mistborn for your series
Enjoy"

Thank you!! :D

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 1456 comments Theo

I chose option A with Alex Ryder and Mercy Thompson for you.

message 28: by Connie N. (new)

Connie N. | 481 comments Jonquil,

Both Wild About You and Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails sound fun...and don't we all need a little fun right about now?

message 29: by ☘KathyD☘ (last edited May 26, 2020 09:04AM) (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 923 comments LaurLa wrote: "KathyD ~ For you...
Option A

Oldest: Rough Riders (Yummmmmm)

Newest: With Me in Seattle (haven't decided if I like this series yet)"

perfect! I wasn’t able to make much progress on RR in May and I finished my reread of the first 8 With Me in Seattle books, so I’m looking forward to getting to know more of the family! =)

message 30: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 923 comments hi Logan . . . for June I am choosing the Elder Races and the Black Dagger Brotherhood . . . both series’ are amazing! Enjoy!

message 31: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Louise wrote: "Ezi
I choose Option A and choose

Underdogs series by Kate Stewart And Royal Highlander Series

Enjoy 😊"

Thank you. Those are fun choices

message 32: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments ☘KathyD☘ wrote: "hi Logan . . . for June I am choosing the Elder Races and the Black Dagger Brotherhood . . . both series’ are amazing! Enjoy!"

Awesome picks! Thank you!

message 33: by Jonquil (new)

Jonquil | 699 comments Jennifer wrote: "June Series

Hi Jennifer, I picked 2 from your "my choice" I hope you enjoy them!

Witchlight Trilogy

Jade Calhoun

message 34: by Jonquil (last edited May 26, 2020 11:20AM) (new)

Jonquil | 699 comments Connie N. wrote: "Jonquil,

Both Wild About You and Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails sound fun...and don't we all need a little fun right about now?"

Boy, Connie, truer words... Thanks for the motivation!

message 35: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments Jonquil wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "June Series

Hi Jennifer, I picked 2 from your "my choice" I hope you enjoy them!

Witchlight Trilogy

Jade Calhoun"

Excellent choices: I've been meaning to knock out the Witchlight trilogy for quite awhile now....

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise | 1217 comments Kat wrote: "Louise wrote: "June FWYS 2020
I chose for xx:

Oldest Series List
1. Private

Private India (Private, #8) by James Patterson Private Rio (Private, #11) by James Patterson Private Sydney (Private, #12) by James Patterson [bookcover:..."

Thank you

message 37: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1866 comments Logan wrote: "Karen:

I’m picking Gannsett Island and Bridgertons for you. One with the fewest books left and one to get a good start on.

Enjoy!"

Thanks!

message 38: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1866 comments Danielle, I pick for you, The Protectors and Death and Destruction.

Hope you enjoy.

message 39: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 922 comments Connie N.
Wow you have lots of great series!

I'm choosing:
Rizzoli and Isles and Kate Daniels. Hard to go wrong with any on your list!

message 40: by Connie N. (new)

Connie N. | 481 comments Suzanne wrote: "Connie N.
Wow you have lots of great series!

I'm choosing:
Rizzoli and Isles and Kate Daniels. Hard to go wrong with any on your list!"

That's good to know, Suzanne, since I'm in the mood for something absorbing. Thanks for the great picks!

message 41: by Theo (new)

Theo | 1913 comments LaurLa

So sorry for the delay! I'll go with Option A and choose Spindle Cove and Return to Redemption. Happy reading!

message 42: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments Finished one of my first series and will finish the second later tonight:
Demons of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun ,#3) by Deanna Chase Angels of Bourbon Street (Jade Calhoun, #4) by Deanna Chase

message 43: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments Today I listened to two books from my second series:
Witches on Parole (WitchLight Trilogy, #1) by Debora Geary Witches Under Way (WitchLight Trilogy, #2) by Debora Geary 3.5 stars each. Sometimes she's emotionally on target and sometimes she gets a little schmaltzy.

message 44: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) | 798 comments Reading the third (and last) book of my second series today. Another series knocked out! Witches in Flight (WitchLight Trilogy, #3) by Debora Geary

message 45: by Logan (new)

Logan (loganturner) | 904 comments I finished The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15) by J.R. Ward . I’m glad I waited to come back to this series because it felt a little new again. The character list is getting a little out of hand but overall a super enjoyable entry and I already borrowed the next book.

message 46: by Jonquil (last edited Jun 14, 2020 04:52PM) (new)

Jonquil | 699 comments Werewolf in Seattle (Wild About You, #3) by Vicki Lewis Thompson This was an enjoyable read, I'm not sure why I waited so long between books in this series.
Death of a Coupon Clipper (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #3) by Lee Hollis Parts of the storyline seemed improbable, even for a cozy, so I found myself talking back to my Kindle.
So that made me less receptive to Death of a Cupcake Queen (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery, #6) by Lee Hollis Death of a Bacon Heiress (Hayley Powell Food and Cocktails Mystery #7) by Lee Hollis . They proved to be worth the time, however, because the covers were useful for other challenges. I am glad I got closer to finishing the series.

message 47: by Karen ♐ (new)

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 1866 comments Logan, I finished both my books... Yours After Dark (Gansett Island, #17) by Marie Force and The Duke and I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn . Loved them both.

message 48: by Connie N. (new)

Connie N. | 481 comments Wow, Suzanne, thanks so much for picking Rizzoli & Isles for me. I just finished the first book in the series and loved it! I've read a novella from the Kate Daniels series so far and am listening to #8 in the series, so I hope to have that done before the end of the month too. Great picks!

The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles, #1) by Tess Gerritsen The Apprentice (Rizzoli & Isles, #2) by Tess Gerritsen

A Questionable Client (Kate Daniels, #0.5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Gifts (Kate Daniels, #5.4) by Ilona Andrews Gunmetal Magic (Kate Daniels, #5.5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Steals (Kate Daniels, #6.5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) by Ilona Andrews

message 49: by Connie N. (new)

Connie N. | 481 comments Thanks again, Suzanne, for some great picks this month! I'm sad that I'm winding down on the Kate Daniels series, but I'm happy to have started a new one in Rizzoli & Isles.

Magic Shifts by Ilona Andrews - 6/30/20 ♥♥♥♥♥