What's the Name of That Book???
— 71438 members
— last activity 21 minutes ago
Can't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our bookshelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message boardCan't remember the title of a book you read? Come search our bookshelves. If you don’t find it there, post a description on our UNSOLVED message board and we can try to help each other out.
1. GENRE and PLOT DETAILS are mandatory in the topic header/title. Do NOT create vague topic headers like "Romance" or "YA Fantasy" or "Looking for this book." Threads with vague headers will be CLOSED.
(Fix a header by clicking the small "edit" link after the header - using the full Desktop website.)
2. Don't create duplicates of the same request. You can "bump" your topic/thread (post a comment) every 30+ days, or sooner if you remember more info.
3. Tell us what year you read or heard about the book. A range of years is fine. You can mention when you think the book was published.
4. If you're searching for more than one book (or book series), start a new topic for each book or series.
► HOW TO FILL IN THE REQUEST FORM
5. After posting a request, come back and check if another member has found it. Check the Unsolved and Possibly Solved folders. If you've found your book, post a comment to let us know. You can add "Solved" to your topic header and move it to a Solved folder by clicking "edit" on the Desktop website (not app) - or a Moderator will assist.
6. Don't delete your original post with the request. This info may help others looking for the same book in the future.
7. To follow a topic/thread, click "Notify me when people comment" (Desktop website) or "Topic Notification Settings" (Mobile app).
8. Authors or members who SPAM the group will be BLOCKED.
Thanks for your help....more