Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What Are You Reading January, 10 2011?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyw35) | 128 comments I'm reading Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James. Thank you, Elyssa, for the rec! It's so funny.

message 2: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1923 comments Mod
I'm reading HIS WIFE FOR ONE NIGHT by Molly O'Keefe and DUKES TO THE LEFT OF ME PRINCES TO THE RIGHT by Keiran Kramer. So far so good.

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1036 comments I just started Nicola Cornick's Mistress by Midnight. I finished the first two of the series last week: Whisper of Scandal and One Wicked Sin. Regency-era melodramas with lots of angst and pretty clothes, what's not to love?

message 4: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2112 comments Mod
I finished up with Meljean Brook's The Iron Duke, Loved It!! Starting this week with Once In A Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber.

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
I'm reading Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean. And after this books 4-8 from the Highlanders series by Karen Marie Moning.

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments I gobbled up Outlander and Bet Me over the weekend (I had a cold, so there wasn't much to do besides read)--as it turned out, I HAD read Bet Me before. I remembered all that chicken marsala. :) Still good on re-read!

Alinutza and Manda, let me know how you like Dukes/Princes and Ten Ways--I've got them both in my TBR since I liked the 1st books in each series so much.

Right now I'm reading Maggie Robinson's Mistress By Midnight (I love her!) and, for a switch from romance, The New Annotated Sherlock Holmes. This is a hoot because all the annotations take the POV that Holmes and Watson were real people. If any of you write or read Victorian romance, I think you'd like this edition for the annotations alone. Lots of great historical detail.

message 7: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2101 comments Mod
I'm still reading lots of the Vorkosigan saga. I realized that the CD in Cryoburn includes everything BUT Memory. (Full disclosure for anyone who wants to buy it.)
I am going to read the Carla Kelly short that came out recently, and also How Sweet it is--She's a new author to me. And I just finally was able to buy Mistress by Midnight for my Nook!

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1036 comments I read Dukes/Princes a few weeks ago and thought it was excellent. That Duke had a wicked wit.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jen_fairytales) | 10 comments Right now I'm reading Patricia Briggs's "Cry Wolf" and listening to Karen Marie Moning's "Darkfever" in my car.

message 10: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 560 comments Mod
I just finished reading Reckless by Cornelia Funke, which was a really good YA book. Now I am working on Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Mederios.

Aly is so frigging bored | 857 comments Mod
EJFan I can't wait to get my hands on it! I am finishing Spell of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning and the I'll read the last in the Highlander series Into the Dreaming. I loved it from top to bottom and don't know why I didn't finish it when I started it...