SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Series and Authors We ❤ > Psy-Changeling (Trinity) / Nalini Singh

Comments Showing 1-50 of 408 (408 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Dec 02, 2017 11:11AM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Psy-Changeling by Nalini Singh
GoodReads' Series Page

Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling #2) by Nalini Singh Caressed by Ice (Psy-Changeling #3) by Nalini Singh An Enchanted Season (Psy-Changeling #0.5; Murphy Sisters #1) by Maggie Shayne Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4) by Nalini Singh Hostage to Pleasure (Psy-Changeling, #5) by Nalini Singh The Magical Christmas Cat (Breeds, #17; Feline Breeds, #11; Murphy Sisters, #2; Psy-Changeling, #3.5) by Lora Leigh Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling #6) by Nalini Singh Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling #7) by Nalini Singh Bonds of Justice (Psy-Changeling #8) by Nalini Singh Burning Up (Children of the Sea #3.5; Psy-Changeling #0.6; Iron Seas #0.5) by Angela Knight Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9) by Nalini Singh Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling #10) by Nalini Singh Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling #11) by Nalini Singh Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling, #12) by Nalini Singh Shield of Winter (Psy-Changeling, #13) by Nalini Singh Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, #14) by Nalini Singh Allegiance of Honor (Psy-Changeling #15) by Nalini Singh Wild Embrace (Psy-Changeling #2.5, 5.1, 11.5, 12.1) by Nalini Singh

Psy-Changeling Trinity
Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1; Psy-Changeling, #16) by Nalini Singh Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #2; Psy-Changeling, #17) by Nalini Singh

Series Synopsis:
"Dive into a world torn apart by a powerful race with phenomenal powers of the mind—and none of the heart…"

Per Author Website:
1. Slave to Sensation
1.5a "The Cannibal Princess" - free short story
1.5b "The Shower" - free short story
2. Visions of Heat
3. Caressed By Ice
3.5 "Miss Leozandra's" - deleted scene
4. Mine to Possess
5 "A Conversation" - free short story
6. Hostage to Pleasure
6.5a "A Gift for Kit" ~ free short story
6.5b "Movie Night" - free short story
7. Branded By Fire
8. Blaze of Memory
9. "Christmas in the Kitchen" - free short story
10. Bonds of Justice
11. Play of Passion
11.5a "Wolf School" (deleted scene from Play of Passion)
12. "Clean and Dirty" - free short story
13. Kiss of Snow
13.5 "Stalking Hawke" - free short story
14. Tangle of Need
15. Heart of Obsidian
16. Shield of Winter (2014)
17. Shards of Hope (2015)

Character Guide found on Nalini's website:
http://wickedscribesnalinisingh.wordp...

message 2: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments This is one of my favorite PNR series! Nalini does the best job of maintaining on-going threads about the history and present day state of the Psy, the two main Changeling packs - one cat and one wolf, while bringing together couples of multiple races: Psy, Changeling and Human.

If you haven't already started this series, YOU MUST! :)

Nalini posted on her blog that "Kiss of Snow" is the tentative title for Hawke's book. I'm so excited for his book! What do you think of the title?

message 3: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments From her Facebook page:

'From the manuscript for Kiss of Snow: "That was when she felt teeth. On her lower lip. A slow, sexy bite that dared her to retaliate."'

message 4: by Steph, Serious series addict (last edited Aug 30, 2010 04:02PM) (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Oh hell yeah! ;) I can't wait, should be good. I have loved all the bks in that series and have hopes for Hawke's.

I can't begin to imagine the addl pressure authors must feel when fans get psyched about a future book.

message 5: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments I think sometimes the pressure gets to them so much that it can affect the next book they're writing. Sometimes this is good, others bad. Fingers crossed Kiss of Snow will be great!

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Yes, yes. Fingers and toes.

message 7: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments Nalini always seems to cope, thank goodness. I'm thinking of re-reading them all as I'm up to Blaze of Memory and its been a while. LOL.

message 8: by Fran (new)

Fran I just started this series this month. I've only read Slave To Sensation and loved it. I am so excited to read the whole series, and hopefully it will be perfect timing and I will be done by the time Hawke's book comes out.

message 9: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments Yep, Fran that was what I was thinking too!

message 10: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments Teaser from her Facebook page:

Kiss of Snow:
"His wolf growled, bad-tempered because she'd outwitted him."

Hehe!

message 11: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments Waiting very impatiently for Kiss of Snow!

message 12: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Amy or "Ames" wrote: "Teaser from her Facebook page:

Kiss of Snow:
"His wolf growled, bad-tempered because she'd outwitted him."

Hehe!"

Very cool. Love it! Thanks, Ames. :)

message 13: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments I had a dream about Kiss of Snow last night. Some Hawke and Sienna goodness. I guess my subconscious couldn't wait for the real thing!

message 14: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Too funny! :)

message 15: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23887 comments Latest news from NS Blog - Hawke's Book Kiss of Snow will be out in Hardcover and ebook in June, Paperback in December.

Boo Hiss!!!!!!

message 16: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments No fair. Guess I'm going to have to buy two copies - e & PB. Or, wait the extra 6 months to read it. Boo.

message 17: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments Sandra wrote: "Latest news from NS Blog - Hawke's Book Kiss of Snow will be out in Hardcover and ebook in June, Paperback in December.

Boo Hiss!!!!!!"

I know I won't be able to wait another six months or so - I'll break down and buy the Hardcover. I get a tad angry when the publishers do that kind of thing. (But still - I want the book - I'm going to pay the few Euros more!)

message 18: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments I liked it better when authors' books were released in paperback first, then hardcover. Although, I take that back, if it was a series I knew I'd hang onto long term & want the hardcover, I didn't like paperbacks released first. :P

message 19: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Nalini posted a mini-snippet on her blog from Play of Passion :
"His wolf sat up in anticipation—he'd never wanted easy. He'd always wanted Indigo. And tomorrow, he'd have her all to himself, far from the den and the hierarchy…and the rules that she used to keep her own explosive response to him under vicious control. But he knew. He'd tasted it.

And he was going to make Indy admit it—even if he had to sneak in under her defenses using every dirty trick in the book. This was war. Who the hell cared about playing fair?

(c) Copyright 2010 by Nalini Singh

message 20: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Check out the Hawke cover on (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...)

Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling #10) by Nalini Singh

Wish we had a head shot, but what we do see is pretty hot. I cannot wait for this one!

message 21: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments Happy day! My copy of Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling #9) by Nalini Singh is on the delivery truck...heading to my house! Can I put it off for November challenges...no way! Off to rearrange!!!!!

Still drooling over Hawke's cover, too....

message 22: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments LOL! I'll be the same --- those are always must reads for me too.

Ahhhh, be still my ♥, I can't wait for Hawke's book and the cover (YUM!) is just increasing my impatience. LOL!

message 23: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (frencett) | 96 comments I am soooo behind the times! I have only just read the first of this series - and I'm an addict already! Just went and ordered the next 4 from book depository - looks like I'll be getting that 'look' from my hubby for a bit longer yet..... lucky it's worth it :)

message 24: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments LOL! It is so worth suffering "the look" for this series. :)

message 25: by Kerstin (new)

Kerstin | 862 comments I only just bought Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, #1) by Nalini Singh and will be reading it this month. I've heard so many great things about this series. I can't wait to start!

message 26: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Enjoy, Kerstin! :)

message 27: by Kerstin (new)

Kerstin | 862 comments Thanks, I'm sure I will!

message 28: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments Play of Passion - anyone read it? I hope I'll get it today and I can't wait to start reading! The comments I've read so far are awesome!

message 29: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Nope, still waiting for it to make it's way on the boat to me. :) Can't wait either.

message 30: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments You'll love it. I was lucky, and got it earlier than the expected release dates (YEAH....after so many "later" books, the one I REALLY wanted was EARLY). Indigo is great, though I did want to slap her a few times! LOL...it's in the stack again of TBR's!

message 31: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Glad you liked it, Lucky Ducky! :)

message 32: by Anita (new)

Anita (a1momgram) Reading it now I'm about halfway through and I Love it so far. Ohhhhhhh so good. Play of Passion (Psy-Changeling, #9) by Nalini Singh

message 33: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments :D

message 34: by Anita (new)

Anita (a1momgram) Done and it was a 5star read. Can't wait for the next one.

message 35: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments I am looking forward to reading it soon. :) Glad you liked it. Hawke's book is what I'm dyin' to get my hands on!

message 36: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments ME TOO!

message 37: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments It looks like I'm complaining a lot about the same thing - the book has still not been delivered. I don't want to wait any longer!!!!!

message 38: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments LOL! No problem with that & this is a good place to vent~we all understand that feeling!

message 39: by Janice (new)

Janice | 4 comments Karin Elisabeth wrote: "It looks like I'm complaining a lot about the same thing - the book has still not been delivered. I don't want to wait any longer!!!!!"

It's definitely worth the wait. Awesome book! Five stars. It increases the anticipation for Hawke's book.

message 40: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments Janice wrote: "It's definitely worth the wait. Awesome book! Five stars. It increases the anticipation for Hawke's book."

It certainly does! Hawke's book in my hands right NOW! That's what I want...or maybe just Hawke in my hands...

message 41: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments Amy or "Ames" wrote: "Janice wrote: "It's definitely worth the wait. Awesome book! Five stars. It increases the anticipation for Hawke's book."

It certainly does! Hawke's book in my hands right NOW! That's what I want...."

I think the part of "Hawke in my hands.." - there certainly a few ladies would be lining up (I would struggle for the number one position!)

message 42: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments LOL! That's the truth!

message 43: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments The winner would have to fight Sienna. I think we'd all be losers. Nothing beats an X-Psy!

message 44: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Schwartz (jenny_schwartz) | 45 comments I've only recently started reading the Psy-Changeling series. Oh wow, it's hot. I love how the conflict with (and within) the Psy is developing through the series. Waiting for "Hostage to Pleasure" to arrive in the mail. And already desperate to read Hawke's story :)

message 45: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Yay! Another Psy Fan! :D

message 46: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments Well, well - if I had any idea what X-Psys really do I might prepare for a good catfight! But I'm afraid I'm a little too old to go to these extremes.
Anyway I finished Indigo's book in one session. Funny - I wasn't that interested in Indigo ( you might have guessed who I am really interested in) but I really enjoyed it. I love it when people from earlier books make appearances, I like to know how they got on with their lives.
I loved reading about Riley and Mercy (especially the part with the grandchildren - that sounded just like something I can imagine).
As Judd is one of my favourites I loved reading about him and Brenna of course.
And from now on it's going to be a long, long wait!

message 47: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments Anyone interested in the back cover blurb of Kiss of Snow? Well, this is the link:

http://nalinisingh.blogspot.com/2010/...

message 48: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments I read that and Yay!! Can NOT wait! :)

message 49: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments Steph wrote: "I read that and Yay!! Can NOT wait! :)"

You certainly are right - it's going to get tougher every day. And it's still seven months or so!
The only book I can remember waiting so impatiently for was the conclusion of Tairen Soul and it was so worth the wait.
Quite often I found that a book that was anticipated tends to let you down, but I'm sure Nalini Singh will deliver.

message 50: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29024 comments Karin Elisabeth wrote: "Quite often I found that a book that was anticipated tends to let you down, but I'm sure Nalini Singh will deliver. ..."

I was just saying the same. But, she hasn't let us (me) down yet, so .... high hopes! Tick tock!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9