Start by marking “Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1; Psy-Changeling, #16)” as Want to Read:
Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #1; Psy-Changeling, #16)

Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity #1)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  8,789 Ratings  ·  1,160 Reviews
Control. Precision. Family. These are the principles that drive Silver Mercant. At a time when the fledgling Trinity Accord seeks to unite a divided world, with Silver playing a crucial role as director of a worldwide emergency response network, wildness and chaos are the last things she needs in her life. But that's exactly what Valentin Nikolaev, alpha of the StoneWater ...more
Published June 13th 2017 by Gollancz

To ask other readers questions about Silver Silence, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Gabriela Isabel Meeeeeeeeeee! I would love to have a book or a novella about them :)
Jessica Technically...no. But having read the series will give the story and characters so much more depth. Also, some portions may be a bit confusing/not…moreTechnically...no. But having read the series will give the story and characters so much more depth. Also, some portions may be a bit confusing/not make sense without knowing that history. Further, the series is amazing and reading this book first would lessen that as you would lose a good deal of the suspense and story building. For someone just entering this world this book contains a lot of spoilers!(less)

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
***Full Review Now Posted***

4 Story Stars + 1 Hot Alpha Star

I've said it once...

I've said it twice...

description

I will undoubtedly say it a million times...

description

Nalini Singh is a QUEEN of paranormal/urban fantasy romance.

If you consider yourself a paranormal romance fan and you HAVEN'T checked out this series yet, you are just straight screwing yourself, people.

As I've also said before, Ms. Singh is in that top echelon of authors for me.

"Top Echelon" as in we are talking about the they-could-defecate-on-paper-
Lila
4,5 stars

No, but guys, this book is adorable.
Bears are now my favorite changelings in this world.

description

They are fun, like that friend you call when you want to have a good time out (but also possibly end up in jail).
They are like giant, scary-looking lugs with claws who just want to cuddle and feed you sweets.
They have ridiculous feud with wolves (I mean, they like to go out and run in the winter, instead of sleep in warm and relax? Who normal does that?!)
And most importantly, there is no alpha postur
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3.5 It was alright Stars

I want to start this review off by saying I listened to this book on audio and the lady that read it Angela Dawe did an amazing job. She brought the characters to life with all the different voices she used and she did a pretty good job at the Russian accent too! Now all that being said this book wasn't as good as others, but it wasn't bad either. I liked Valentin and Silver but their relationship was missing something for me. On top of that the author had the hero give
Jessica ❁ ➳ Silverbow ➳ ❁ Rabid Reads-no-more
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads

I'm not going to lie . . . I'm several books behind in Singh's PSY-CHANGELING series. The last one I read was the one about Kaleb Kryksksusksruk (or something like that).

It's not that I didn't enjoy the series--I did--but Kaleb was the guy, the one we'd all been waiting for, so the natural assumption is that the next book won't compare, blah blah, something, blah, and here we are however many years later.

BUT.

Then came SILVER SILENCE, and I'm like, yes, I will take this o
Camila, the opinionated Catruler
Sep 07, 2016 marked it as to-be-released-2017
Psy-Changeling Trinity?

Questions: Who is Silver's love interest? Is it Bowen, or would that be too obvious? Someone else from the Human Alliance? Will we see more of Kit, possibly starting his own Pack and recruiting hot changelings?

More important questions: Have Anthony and Nikita done the deed yet? When will Hawke and Sienna be "baking cookies"? Who else has been on the receiving end of Stefan's manual? Why is Ming still alive?

The most important question of them all: Will we see shirtless Kale
Geri Reads
Jun 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
“I’ve got strong hands, and I promise to be a gentleman unless you ask me to tear off your clothes and kiss every delectable inch of you.”

Image result for swooning gif

Oh my gah, Valentin. *melts into a puddle of goo*

This Changeling alpha bear stole my heart from the get go and he almost ALMOST replaced Hawke as my favorite Nalini Singh hero ever! No small feat coz duh, Hawke is Hawke but oh man, Valentin is right up there.

Silver Silence is the first book out of the second chapter of Nalini Singh's sprawling Psy-Changeli
♔ Jaela ♊ Killer ⚔ QUEEN
July 2017

Meh... I don't know what's wrong with Nalini in her recent books. Maybe its the same story development all over Again.

I liked Valentin. I didn't like Silver. She changed too soon from silent to not. I hated every time someone called her Silver Fucking Mercant. So lame.

The only thing i was excited about in this book, was Silver'r brother relationship with another guy. This gives me hope for a M/m and not only in this series...I'll leave it here! :D

My rating doesn't mean I won't read anyt
Jilly
I loved both of the main characters in this book - so that makes it 4-star worthy no matter what. But, there were a couple of problems that I never usually have with this author and they had to do with editing.

First off, this is not a grammatically correct sentence:

Valentin's motionlessness reminded her once again that, playful or not, he was a bear alpha, could be deadly.

Now, you all know that I'm usually NOT a grammar nazi in any way, shape or form. Hell, I make up words all the time to suit
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

While I've read Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series I never read the original Psy-Changeling series (*loads Amazon to buy all the precioussss*). I listened to the audiobook of Silver Silence to prepare for Ocean Light and boy, am I impressed. I loved this story beary, beary much!
Bears have big bodies and big hearts. No one can ever argue otherwise. But there is a school of thought that says these big, blunt, gorgeous, and often aggravating creatures are the most sensiti
Mara
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr
I hope I won't loose my fan card, but Silver Silence was a boring book. The external threat wasn't gripping enough (deja read plentifully), the romance was kind of meh. I wasn't invested in the characters, and while the political and the world building were interesting, the overabundance of rich prose was killing me (I can't call it purple but barely). And if I don't hear the phrase Silver Fucking Mercant an other time I'll die happy.

It seems that this book is one of her most lauded, I fail to
Maya
A new Psy-Changeling series?

description

I cannot tell you how freaking AMAZING this book is! And don't even get me started on Valentin, he's my new book BF. Wow! Despite what some of you might think of Silver, I actually liked her, too. She's a kick-ass woman and even a brain surgery won't take her from her right path. The whole koncept of this story is awesome and the pages disappeared too quickly. I wished we'd gotten even more from these two characters and about what happened to his father. Also, Bo, I r
♥Rachel♥
4.5 Stars

Silver Mercant, a powerful Psy telepath, and director of the newly formed Emergency Response Network embraced Silence (completely suppressing one’s emotions) from an early age, but the charismatic Valentin, Alpha of StoneWater, a bear changling pack, has been disturbing her carefully controlled existence. Whether it is by showing up unannounced at her apartment or place of work in the guise of EmNet business, or just to ask her out for ice cream, he manages to shake up her reserve and g
Dali
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Happy book birthday!!

If you like paranormal romance you can’t go wrong with Nalini Singh’s Psy Changeling series. When you look up binge reading, Nalini Singh’s name is sure to be there. Silver Silence is a passionate and heartwarming love story. It’s compelling, sexy and absolutely swoon worthy.
“She cleared her mind of all other thoughts, her attention only on the wild, beautiful man who called her his sunshine and who saw starlight in her eyes.”

Silver Silence seen through the eyes of an a
Mei
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I loved everything about this book! :)

Somebody was complaining that it was too slow/long - not for me! If it was another 400 pages longer I would have loved it all the same! But that's me!!! :)

The highlight was Valentine! A big, toght outside soft inside, big burly Alpha bear!!!

I loved him to pieces! How he acted with his clan; with adults, but mostly with cubs!!! It was heart-melting!!!

Also his devotion and love toward Silver... just... ahhhhh!!!

The whole clan was wonderful!!! Playful, rowdy,
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

Nalini Singh is hands down my PNR Queen. Every time I pick up a book by her, she amazes me with her intricate world-and character-building. Her books are seriously the best – and as soon as I finished Silver Silence, I knew it was going straight near the top as one of my favorite NS books of all time. It’s up there with Heart of Obsidian and Kiss of Snow, and if you know me, you know how obsessed I am with those books. So to say I loved Silver Silence woul
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)

4.5 Stars

This book proved me so wrong. I thought I was beginning to fall out of love with Nalini Singh, the last few books in her Psy-Changeling series have disappointed me. And then came Silver Silence and the start of a spin off series. I was sceptical. Was it just going to be more of the same? Was I in for another disappointment? Yes and no.

Yes, because it was more of the same Nalini Singh, but old school Singh. Silver Silence reminded me of her earlier books. These are the ones that I initi
Beth
What can I say, I'm a sucker for a really good love story. Singh doesn't just give us one but two woo-ings and some really fantastic chemistry to swoon over. I absolutely loved Valentin and Silver story. Who wouldn't want to have someone love them with the persistence shown by the bear alpha...even if he was trying to think like a cat.

You will never be disappointed by picking up a Nalini Singh novel. Silver Silence swept me away and right into the PSY/Changeling world.

I received this ARC copy of
Kate's Corner

I loved every hour, minute, second, millisecond, every letter, word, sentence and paragraph in this book. This says it all really.

photo this is the best_zpsb7nnvcxq.jpg

10++++ Be sneaky like a cat Stars.

Book 16 in the Psy/Changeling series and book 1 in the Trinity you’d think it couldn’t get any better? Well you are wrong.

I really do not know how Ms. Singh does but she is a genius. If I had to name a favourite series in the paranormal romance genre then this would be one of them the other one? The Guild Hunter Series. If you h
arissa
I LOVE BEARS AND I WANT ONE!!

I love Silver sooo much and I'm so happy that Kaleb made a few appearances in this book (I would die if he hadn't).

So, I'm assuming next book is Bo's? (view spoiler)

******* update - Oct 11, 2016*******
(view spoiler)
Shanna Matheo
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 17-in-2017
June 19th 2017... 5 "Nalini Fucking Singh" stars!!

description

Because no one, and I mean NO ONE writes PNR like she does. This was so so so good!

===========>
Oct 12th 2016... I just read the sneak peek, excerpt thingy for this in NS's newsletter.

I got 2 words:
Lover of Romance
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

Silver Silence is the beginning of a new but not new series by Nalini Singh. How the author puts it is another "season". This book follows after the Psy Changeling series. There have been some new developments of course. We have humans, psy, and changeling working together but not everyone approves of it. And there is a group of "terrorists" wanting to destroy the alliance that they have created. Our heroine Silver, has always had silence,
Douglas Meeks
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was around 500 pages ........ not enough pages! There are few books that can even hold my attention without scanning for 500 pages and this one did that and could have gone on for another 500 pages.

Silver and Valentin are the couple in this new excursion that is part of the new "Trinity" story arc. We get to see a few people we already knew like the most powerful man in the series Kaleb Krychek which we could not leave behind, since he just adds to any scene.

The story revolves around t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 bear stars

It was a long time since I read a book from Nalini Singh and omg I loved this one!!Everything was perfect, the storyline,the world she creates and the characters were lovable!!

I like meeting these new characters!Valentin is so alpha male,bossy and charming!!!I like him from the beginning of the story.Silver and Valentin had a really good chemistry.Their romance can easily described as a slow burn.

Overall Silver Silence was an interesting and captivating story!I'm excited for the nex
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Originally reviewed at SmexyBooks-http://smexybooks.com/2017/06/review-...

Favorite Quote: “We are who we are and we are strong”

Silence has fallen and the Psy are no longer at the top of the food chain. A new world order has emerged-The Trinity Accord. Consisting of all three races-Psys, Humans, and Changelings-the Accord is an attempt to level the playing field and ensure peace among the races. But there are those who fear the Accord and the changes it brings and are slowly and steadily chipping
Jo
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE!!
“I will fight all your monsters beside you, solnyshko moyo. You just have to point them out.”

Infinite stars!!!!!! I loved this book so much!!

They might be the most illogical, most wild, and most impossible to understand changelings in the world. And she was about to go live with them. With Valentin. Who called her Starlight and asked her out for ice cream when he wasn’t attempting to aggravate her into an emotional reaction.

Silver Merchant believes in control and her family. And as th

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
I've been following this series since the very beginning. I have favorite books that I read again and again, and I'm definitely more into shifters than PSY, but nevertheless the author's writing, her creativity and imagination has been a source of captivation for me ever since reading Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1).

Now, since the author has started her second big arc in the Psy-Changeling series, the wealth of information has been a bit overwhelming. I've noticed while reading the last f
Marta Cox
Aug 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library, my-reviews
Four and a half
Like many readers the closer to publication date for this book the more excited I got. The snippets the author released more than wet my appetite and knowing that this time we were getting an alpha bear instead of the usual feline or wolves definitely had me champing at the bit to read this book.
Still set within the Psy-Changeling world and yet embracing how the new Trinity accord is starting to shake things up. For too long humans have lived in fear of the more dominant races tha
Viri
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Mi review en emojis:

🤤😍🤔🤷🏻♀

Creo que es más un 3.5 pero le dejo las 4 porque A D O R O a Valentin 🤤😍

No sé ni cómo comenzar la reseña, porque siento sensaciones encontradas con el libro.

A ver, de que me gustó... lo hizo, de que me entretuvo también. Pero siento que le sigue faltando algo. No sé Silver me pareció demasiado fría y sin chiste.

Valentin fue demasiado oso para esa Silver Mercant.😍😍😍

Y es que como no enamorarte de ese hombre si era perfecto!!!? Dulce, tierno, protector, juguetón y divertid
edge of bubble
3.5 stars, I love this series so it'll go up despite the fuckload of "silver fucking merchant" use making me fucking see red.
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 5 Starlight and Teddybear Hearts!! :) <3

Absolutely LOVED Silver Silence! Nalini Singh never fails to dazzle with her fun and loving characters, non-stop action, swoon-worthy romance and the humour interspersed throughout the story. Valentin is the perfect alpha-male and Silver his perfect-match in every way, making it so easy to fall in love with them both right from the very first page. Valentin and Silver together make a stunning couple, their relationship both sweet and sexy.

After
Nalini Singh Fans: Silver Silence (#1) 459 213 Dec 06, 2017 11:44AM
SOS: Serious Over...: [July 2017] "Silver Silence" Discussion 12 50 Aug 26, 2017 01:07PM
Nalini Singh Fans: Silver Silence # 1 <SPOILERS> 351 123 Aug 09, 2017 11:41PM
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Please update page count 4 20 Jun 17, 2017 01:22AM
Goodreads Librari...: Can you please add the Audible audiobook edition? 3 22 Jun 15, 2017 07:00AM
I've been writing as long as I can remember and all of my stories always held a thread of romance (even when I was writing about a prince who could shoot lasers out of his eyes). I love creating unique characters, love giving them happy endings and I even love the voices in my head. There's no other job I would rather be doing. In September 2002, when I got the call that Silhouette Desire wanted t ...more
More about Nalini Singh

Psy-Changeling Trinity (2 books)
  • Ocean Light (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #2; Psy-Changeling, #17)
“Because he, more than anyone, knew that sometimes, love wasn’t enough. Sometimes, people changed so deeply that the change broke love itself.” 15 likes
“Don’t even try to stop me from seeing her, Krychek,” he said to the cardinal, who still hadn’t spilled Silver ’s location. “I’m bigger and meaner than you.”

Krychek raised an eyebrow. “Bigger, yes. Meaner? Let’s leave that an open question.”
9 likes