The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

ARCHIVE Team Challenge: UNO 2020 > Team New Wave Upside Down Cake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 815 (815 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by UNO Pixie, Our UNO Helper (new)

UNO Pixie | 1351 comments
Team New Wave Upside Down Cake

Team Members:

Kristel - Captain
Franziska - Co-captain
Lauri Saplad
Heather Moore
Anne
Fallyn
Su Ah Lee (Jessamine Roth)
LaurLa
Jeanette B. Madsen

Team Spreadsheet

message 2: by UNO Pixie, Our UNO Helper (new)

message 3: by UNO Pixie, Our UNO Helper (new)

message 4: by UNO Pixie, Our UNO Helper (new)

message 5: by Kristel (last edited Mar 29, 2020 01:50AM) (new)

message 6: by Kristel (last edited Jan 24, 2020 03:40AM) (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Most Important Rules:
*Only books STARTED after the challenge begins can count for Uno. Countdown to the start of the challenge here !
*All finished books must be marked as read and must be on your Uno shelf
*Books must be more than 100 pages in length
*Children's books, Graphic Novels, Manga, Cook Books, Plays and Poetry books cannot be used unless by word count they can be verified as more than 25,000 or more than 3 hours of audio using a reputable website (e.g. audible, overdrive)
*Coloured covers need to be at least 50% of a colour. If you are not sure, you can ask by posting in the thread or use the colour extraction tool (Tineye) listed in message 5.
Note! The colour tool isn't always the most reliable, so take the results with a grain of salt. You can always ask your teammates' opinion:)
*Re-reads are ok provided it has been more than 6 months since last read
*For book titles starting with an article (A/An/The), the article can be ignored or used.

message 7: by Kristel (last edited Apr 27, 2020 10:29PM) (new)

Kristel | 575 comments APRIL HAND

Colour cards:✔️
✔️7 Yellow📒 - Afterlife - Anne
✔️4 Yellow📒 - De fire store - Jeanette
✔️3 Yellow📒 - Meet Cute - Su Ah
✔️1 Yellow📒 - The Tiger's Wife - Anne
✔️9 Green📗 - Little Fires Everywhere - Heather
9 Green📗 - Phantom Evil - LaurLa
✔️8 Green📗 - The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo - Anne
✔️7 Green📗 - Veronica - Heather
✔️3 Green📗 - Heksejægerens kamp - Jeanette
✔️7 Blue📘 - Souls Reborn - LaurLa
✔️6 Blue📘 - Where'd You Go, Bernadette - Heather
✔️3 Blue📘 - Faithful - Heather
✔️6 Red📕 - Spark - Franziska
✔️4 Red📕 - Freefall - Jeanette

✔️WD4 (3 Blue📘) - The Overdue Life of Amy Byler - Heather
✔️WD4 (6 Blue📘) - Spin the Dawn/Twice in a Blue Moon - Su Ah
✔️WD4 (6 Red📕)- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda - LaurLa
✔️WD4 (4 Red📕) - Catching Fire - Heather

UNO Pixie colour shelves
Uno Red
Uno Blue
Uno Green
Uno Yellow

Important note
Some books on this list may not seem like the colour cover. This is because GR will show the default version. There may be a specific version that has been shelved that is the actual colour. The version you read is what you should shelve, and is what counts, for UNO

message 8: by Kristel (last edited Apr 17, 2020 11:24PM) (new)

Kristel | 575 comments April mini:

Part 1: Spell-it-out

1. F - Jeanette
2. U - Su Ah
3. L - Kristel
4. L - Franziska
5. M - Jeanette
6. O - Su Ah
7. O - Heather
8. N - Su Ah
9. S - LaurLa
10. E - LaurLa
11. A - Kristel
12. S - Jeanette
13. A - Anne
14. L - Su Ah
15. T - Su Ah

Part 2: Items on cover or words in text
1. "Fruit" - Heather
2. "Passion" - Jeanette
3. "Lady" - Jeanette
4. "Lemon" - LaurLa
5. "Vanilla" - LaurLa
6. "Bowl" - Heather
7. "Lime" - Jeanette
8. "Glass" - Jeanette
9. "Moon" - Jeanette
10. "Touch" - Jeanette
11. "Knife" - Jeanette
12. "Sugar" - Kristel
13. "Gloves" - LaurLa
14. "Eggs" - Su Ah
15. "Mint" - Su Ah

Part 3: Story

Story:

Team VanGuard Sabayon recipe:
Makes 12 small or 6 medium servings

INGREDIENTS
6 eggs, (Yolks only)
60 grams shredded coconut
80 grams Pure Sugar
120 Grams – Dry White Wine
½ cup Thickened Cream
1 tsp cornflour
1 Vanilla Bean, seeds scraped
300 grams fresh Berries – Blueberries, Strawberries (cut diagonally)
Juice of 1 orange
270 grams of diced starfruit and Kiwifruit
2 passion fruit (Keep cold in airtight container)
Zest of 2 meteoroid limes (ask your local NASA)
2 Lady finger bananas, sliced 1 cm thick circles
Lemon juice (optional)

Garnish
Touch of Full Moon Sea Salt
1 mint leaf

KITCHEN TOOLS
A sharp knife
A large bowl made from asteroid or nickel
A medium glass bowl (24cm in diameter minimum)
A large saucepan of simmering water
A balloon whisk or Electric beater
Dessert goblets or large martini glasses
A Plate
A Spatula
A Spoon

Optional
A Pen (Mark off steps as you go)
Food handling gloves (Hygiene)

METHOD

1. About an hour before serving the dessert, rinse the berries and drain them on a plate and paper towel. Slice off the stems and halve or quarter the strawberries lengthwise, depending on size, into the glass bowl. Add the starfruit, kiwifruit and bananas. Sprinkle over a teaspoon of the sugar, the meteroroid lime zest and the orange juice; fold gently together to blend well. Taste and add more sugar or orange juice if needed, set aside to macerate.

2. Whisk the egg yolks, wine, vanilla, cornflour, cream and sugar in the asteroid/nickel bowl. Rest the bowl in the saucepan over hot water. Whisk constantly for 4 to 5 minutes or more to cook the sauce, until it has the consistency of lightly whipped cream and peaks start to form. Clear the bottom of the bowl constantly with the whisk so that the eggs do not scramble and adjust the heat as needed. Taste the sauce — the sabayon should never get so hot that you can't stick your very clean finger in it — and whisk drops of lemon juice or more sugar if you want. When thick, foamy, and tripled in volume, remove from heat. It can be served hot as is, tepid, or cool.

3. Spoon a portion of the fruit mix from the glass bowl — 1/2 cup or more — into each goblet or glass. Sprinkle a thin layer of shredded coconut on top (to your stomach/taste) then top with 1/3 to 1/2 cup of warm or cool sabayon.

4. Remove the pulp from the passionfruit.

5. Garnish with passionfruit pulp, full moon sea salt and a mint leaf

message 9: by Franziska (new)

Franziska (chaoschild) | 123 comments R

message 10: by Franziska (new)

message 11: by Franziska (new)

message 12: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Hi everyone!

Introduce yourselves: Who you are? Have you ever played uno before? What types of books you like to read/ what is your favorite book from last year (or ever). Add whatever else you think we should know about you:)

To start. I'm Kristel. This is my 3rd time playing. I'm currently trying to write my master's thesis and Uno, for the second time, offers me the perfect distraction from school (the first time I played, I was writing my bachelor's thesis 😅).

Favorite book from last year: Children of Time
It was something totally unique and I had such a great time reading it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Both my co-captain and I will try to answer any questions you may have!

Also, please link to your uno shelf, so I can add it to the tracking posts:)

message 13: by Franziska (new)

Franziska (chaoschild) | 123 comments Hi everybody :)

I'm Franzi(ska). It's my second time playing UNO and the second time being co-captain. I am doing my PhD and wait for my paid maternity leave to start (which will happen in April) since I am pregnant in the 5th month. :)

Favorite book from last year: Wow, this is hard. I've started one last year and finished it this year which I really loved: My Brilliant Friend
I really enjoyed this and I think the sequels will be part of my reading for UNO. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us :)

message 14: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Saplad (otwlauri) | 547 comments Aloha! I'm Lauri from Hawaii & I am so excited! I love UNO!! I started playing in 2016 & haven't missed a game since. I am a serial book starter. I love to start a whole big batch of new books -- especially on a Saturday & then see where they take me. I tend to read 5 - 12 books simultaneously (I don't know why, but it's always been this way.) I only read paper & ink actual books all borrowed from my public library. I really enjoy the planning that goes into these challenges! A big shout out to our fearless captains.
*Spoiler alert* -- I canNOT use a spreadsheet to save my life! I can view them, but not input anything, so I will ask for help a lot.
Can't wait to get to know everyone!

*Waving* at LaurLa!

message 15: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Franziska wrote: "Hi everybody :)

I'm Franzi(ska). It's my second time playing UNO and the second time being co-captain. I am doing my PhD and wait for my paid maternity leave to start (which will happen in April)..."

Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!

message 16: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Lauri wrote: "Aloha! I'm Lauri from Hawaii & I am so excited! I love UNO!! I started playing in 2016 & haven't missed a game since. I am a serial book starter. I love to start a whole big batch of new books -- e..."

I'm usually one book at the time reader, but during challenges, I tend to also read many at the time. We'll see how it's going to be for me😅

We will be using a tracking sheet, but if you find it hard to use, just post your completions here with the necessary information and I can add them myself:)

message 17: by Fallyn Nichole (new)

Fallyn Nichole (WitchinglyBookish) (witchinglybookish) | 65 comments Hi Everyone! I'm Fallyn and this is my first time playing! I read just about every genre except horror, my faves are fantasy and historical romance and I'm starting to get back into thrillers recently!

message 18: by Franziska (new)

Franziska (chaoschild) | 123 comments Kristel wrote: Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!

Thank you so much :)

Most of the time I am reading 2-3 books simulateneously... or, if I am totally in love with a book and there a sequels, I kind of breath in the whole series. :D

message 19: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Saplad (otwlauri) | 547 comments Franziska wrote: "Kristel wrote: Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!

Thank you so much :)

Most of the time I am reading 2-3 books simulateneously... or, if I am totally in love with a book and there a sequels, I..."

Oh, yes! Congratulations! Is this your 1st baby? I have one son, he's an adult now. I remember every moment. It all goes by so quickly... Cherish this time!

message 20: by LaurLa (last edited Jan 23, 2020 03:39AM) (new)

LaurLa | 524 comments HI all - I'm LaurLa and I think this is my 4th or 5th time playing UNO... is it good or bad that I've lost count?

My favorite genre is romance and any subgenre under that. Except YA. I just don't get into reliving all that teenage angst. I like paranormal fantasy but not big into high fantasy, but I'll read either of those for challenges :-) I've even been known to read non-fiction for a challenge *shudders* Anyway, basically if you tell me it has (fairly)strong romance elements, I'll probably read anything.

I used to binge read series until I got involved with challenges, especially team challenges. And well, also until I got so many that I couldn't binge read them all at once! I'm pretty much a one book at a time gal but I can usually read a book in a day or two, so it's don't really need to do more than one. I do, though, when I have a tougher book I'm not especially excited about for a longer challenge - like Harry Potter. As I said, I'm not a big fantasy fan and I've avoided this series until now but I'm going to start the series next month and It'll probably take me all month to read it a bit at a time.

Anyway, not sure I can name a favorite from last year. I five starred these - I'm a pretty easy rater but not with 5 stars:
A Date with Fate (The Adventures of Anabel Axelrod, #1) by Tracy Ellen Hallowed Ground (Flight & Glory, #4) by Rebecca Yarros Good Luck with That by Kristan Higgins Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels, #10) by Ilona Andrews Let's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter

Almost forgot, I'm in Indiana in the US. I'm married with two grown boys, ages 19 and 23. One is in college (19) and the other works full-time (no school for him, he says!).

message 21: by Franziska (new)

Franziska (chaoschild) | 123 comments Lauri wrote: "Franziska wrote: "Kristel wrote: Congratulations on the pregnancy!!!

Oh, yes! Congratulations! Is this your 1st baby? I have one son, he's an adult now. I remember every moment. It all goes by so quickly... Cherish this time!"

Yes, it's my first child and everything is so new to me and I am really excited and also scared... which is pretty normal, I guess :)

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather Moore | 160 comments Hi everyone! I'm Heather. This is my first time playing Uno. I read most genres, but I am not really a fan of science fiction or romance.

My favorite book last year was To Kill a Mockingbird. My favorite book of all time is probably Little Women, but The Standis a close second.

message 23: by Jessamine (last edited Jan 23, 2020 09:49AM) (new)

Jessamine Lee (jessaminelee) | 254 comments Hi everyone!
My name is Su Ah. This is my fourth time playing UNO and I'm really excited to be joining again this year! I'm currently in my last year in college majoring in English and minoring in Spanish.

I love reading anything fiction, but I tend to read a lot of romance and fantasy books. I have so many favorite books from last year, these are some of them (I had a hard time choosing just a few..):
Regretting You by Colleen Hoover The Wives by Tarryn Fisher Storm and Fury (The Harbinger, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Rebel (Legend, #4) by Marie Lu The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3) by Holly Black The Burning Shadow (Origin, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

My Uno Shelf: uno-team-challenge-2020

message 24: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Madsen (bugge) | 81 comments Hi, I’m Jeanette from Denmark 🇩🇰.
I’m a working mom, 37 years old.
I prefer various types of fantasy, but am reading many different genres in all.

This is my first time participating the uno challenge. I hope I know how to do this. Tell me if I do something wrong😉

My latest great reading experience is the Caraval trilogy by Stephanie Garber, and the Nightingale by Kristin Hannah.

message 25: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Saplad (otwlauri) | 547 comments Jeanette wrote: "Hi, I’m Jeanette from Denmark 🇩🇰.

This is my first time participating the uno chal..."

Hi, Jeanette! I loved Caraval! I have this weird thing that when I enjoy a book & it's part of a series, I have to read every book in order, but not all at once. I may wait a year before continuing because I want to savor each one...
Dare to be different!

message 26: by Lauri (new)

Lauri Saplad (otwlauri) | 547 comments Soo... where is everyone from & what do you do? (If you didn't already tell us, that is) I'm happy to see some international friends here. Because I'm in Hawaii, sometimes I find myself all alone at night with no one to chat with :)

I work at the state hospital (yes, a mental hospital!) in medical records. I do enjoy it most of the time. It's very interesting & I don't have direct patient contact. My main job is releasing information mostly to other hospitals, case management agencies, probation & social security. I really feel as if I'm genuinely helping people.
I've been married for 30 years, have 1 son who is 27. He's still at home with us. I don't have a glamorous or exciting life, but it's good. Hawaii is very beautiful. I read constantly, but I also enjoy music, TV & movies, singing, computer games & Jeopardy!

Feel free to browse through my books, I have a 5-star shelf which are my absolute favorites...

message 27: by Anne (new)

Anne (dagdvm) | 232 comments Hi! This is my first UNO challenge - my first challenge ever actually - so I have no idea what I'm doing. Please feel free to correct me if I mess up.
I love to read. Fiction, history especially biography, nature, science, animals. I'm not so keen on romance or fantasy or YA. I have books everywhere and a huge TBR pile. My happiest place is on my sofa reading, with my two weiner dogs and two cats around me.
I work as a veterinarian in Virginia. I just turned 68 and I'm married to a lovely guy. No kids.
That is my synopsis. I'm looking forward to this UNO thingy...

message 28: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Lauri wrote: "Jeanette wrote: "Hi, I’m Jeanette from Denmark 🇩🇰.

This is my first time participa..."

The Caraval series and I have a complicated relationship. I gave the first two 4 stars, but I hated the last one😶. I know I'm in the minority. It has an average of 4.2, so most loved it, but some reason I didn't get into it.

message 29: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Lauri wrote: "Soo... where is everyone from & what do you do? (If you didn't already tell us, that is) I'm happy to see some international friends here. Because I'm in Hawaii, sometimes I find myself all alone a..."

I'm from a little eastern European country called Estonia. My country is usually under snow for about half a year, but this year there hasn't been any snow and I didn't realise how much I would miss it :(

I know that most of the team are from North America, so It's very likely that I'm active when most of you are asleep and vice versa😅

I'm not currently working, because I'm focusing on my studies. I'm studying molecular biology and my research specifically is on melanoma in humans :)

message 30: by Franziska (new)

Franziska (chaoschild) | 123 comments I live in Germany, so I guess our captain's team is mostly active when the rest of the team sleeps :)
As I said, I am currently doing my PhD in Economics. Here in Germany it's not a "studying only"-PhD, but I have to work and teach at a university and I write my PhD-thesis alongside. ... But, as already mentioned, in April my maternity leave starts and I will focus for a year to be a full-time mom :)

@ Kristel: I've never been to Estonia, but it's still on my "what-to-do"list. I've bin to Latvia (Riga), which I loved and I hope I can visit Tallinn next year or the year after next :)

message 31: by Lauri (last edited Jan 24, 2020 02:22PM) (new)

Lauri Saplad (otwlauri) | 547 comments Oh good! I'll have people awake with me -- I stay up late especially on the weekends!

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to visit Europe. I'm actually half German. I've never travelled out of the US before. I'd really like to see Paris, Spain, Tuscany, Portugal.... I'd better hurry before I'm too old to really enjoy it.

I went through a period where I had over 200 Penpals all over the world including Estonia. It just became too expensive so I had to give it up. I find GR much more economical and just as rewarding...

message 32: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Franziska wrote: "I live in Germany, so I guess our captain's team is mostly active when the rest of the team sleeps :)
As I said, I am currently doing my PhD in Economics. Here in Germany it's not a "studying only"..."

If you ever visit, I'd recommend either the middle of the summer, because it is at least warm or snowy (!) winter, 'cause then it's pretty. Our current winter hasn't seen ANY snow and the entire city is cold and sad😪

message 33: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Lauri wrote: "Oh good! I'll have people awake with me -- I stay up late especially on the weekends!

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to visit Europe. I'm actually half German. I've never travelled out of the..."

Wow, 200 penpals does sound like a lot of work. While I don't think I've ever sent an actual letter, I can't imagine it would be very cheap, especially considering you're from a quite isolated place😅

message 34: by Kristel (last edited Jan 24, 2020 04:53AM) (new)

Kristel | 575 comments I see that everyone has checked in, so..

Welcome, all!
For the first-timers, I hope you'll find uno as fun and addicting as the rest of us. I know for me, uno was the first challenge I did on GR and after that, I got a major challenge bug:)

message 35: by Kristel (last edited Jan 24, 2020 05:12AM) (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Some housekeeping: PLEASE READ

In message 5 are all the links that I think are important. That includes links to our tracking ss and helpful links to help you determine whether a book has enough words or one colour. It also has links to the rules and FAQ.

In message 6, I added all the rules I found most important.

Message 7 has all the color books of the month. That way we can know what has been claimed and what not. It also has links to UNO Pixies colour shelves that list pre-checked books for that colour.

message 36: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 524 comments Here's my shelf, I think I forgot to link it earlier.
pbba-uno

message 37: by Kristel (last edited Jan 24, 2020 05:11AM) (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Summary of UNO rules:

The way UNO works is that we are looking for books that work for particular tasks.
Tasks:
1) Numbers in the title (ex. One or 1). Numbers: 0-9
2) Title starts with a letter. Letters depend on the card. You can see them in the tracking spreadsheet.
3) Author's first name or surname starts with the letter
4) Characters first name, surname or nickname starts with the letter
5) The setting starts with the letter. It has to be the main setting and most (if not all) the story has to take place there.
6) The book is X number in a series. Numbers: 1-9
7) The book is a stand-alone
8) One of the teammates has already read that book

Link to our tracking ss: New Wave Upside Down Cake Tracking

message 38: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments LaurLa wrote: "Here's my shelf, I think I forgot to link it earlier.
pbba-uno"

Thanks!

message 39: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Everybody else who hasn't posted your shelf, could you please confirm that the links that I found and put in message 5 are correct ones!

Anne, I couldn't find your shelf, so please link it here!

message 40: by Franziska (new)

Franziska (chaoschild) | 123 comments Mine is correct, thank you :)

message 41: by Heather (new)

Heather Moore | 160 comments Lauri wrote: "Soo... where is everyone from & what do you do? (If you didn't already tell us, that is) I'm happy to see some international friends here. Because I'm in Hawaii, sometimes I find myself all alone a..."

I am a HR manager from Arkansas.

message 42: by Anne (new)

Anne (dagdvm) | 232 comments Kristel wrote: "Everybody else who hasn't posted your shelf, could you please confirm that the links that I found and put in message 5 are correct ones!

Anne, I couldn't find your shelf, so please link it here!"

I have made a shelf "UNO 2020" but I don't know how to make a link. I'm sorry, there may be quite a few messages like this from me.

message 43: by Kristel (last edited Jan 24, 2020 08:52AM) (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Anne wrote: "Kristel wrote: "Everybody else who hasn't posted your shelf, could you please confirm that the links that I found and put in message 5 are correct ones!

Anne, I couldn't find your shelf, so please..."

Got it! Added the link for your shelf in message 5:)

If you are interested, the way you can make a link is to open "(some html is ok)" that is at the top of the comment that you are making and copy-paste the sequence after "link:" :

< a href="https://www.goodreads.com" >my link text< /a >

where you can copy your URL in the "https://www.goodreads.com" (URL has to be between quotation marks) space and whatever text you want to show you can add to the "my link text" (without quotation marks) space. Hope that makes sense:)

message 44: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments A bit about how we are going to keep track of the books:

Like I mentioned before, we are using a tracking spreadsheet. There you must add:
The title
Finish Date
All the tasks it can work for
And if it fits a particular colour then what

I added an example of a book to the tracking ss! Maybe that would make it easier to understand:)

Alternatively, if spreadsheets are not your thing, you can also post a completion post.
Using the same example that is in the tracking ss, it could look something like that:
Title: We Were Liars
Date Read: 23 march 2019
Pages: 242
Colour: None
Cards it works for:
0 - Stand ALone
2 - Char. FN Tipper Sinclair
3 - Char. FN Harris Sinclair
6 - Char. LN Cadence Sinclair
8 - Author FN E. Lockhart
Skip - Char. LN Gat Patil
Reverse - Read by Kristel

If it is a children's book, I also need a word count, unless it's already in the uno-childrens shelf, which case the word count has already been checked.

message 45: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments Btw, if there are planners among us, you can add you planned books to the tracking ss as well:)

message 46: by Lauri (last edited Jan 24, 2020 02:26PM) (new)

Lauri Saplad (otwlauri) | 547 comments Kristel & Franzi,
Would you prefer us to call out for certain tasks ahead of time
OR
would you just like to put our completed books in wherever you see fit?

I've been on both kinds of teams & I see benefits to both ways...
Please let us know.

I am a planner and a plotter because I get all my books from the library... : )

message 47: by Anne (new)

Anne (dagdvm) | 232 comments Please excuse my ignorance but are we given a particular task and we have to find a book to fit it, or is it a free for all and each team member chooses which UNO card to fulfill?
Anne

message 48: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 575 comments When it comes to colour cards, I definitely prefer that they get claimed early. They are harder to fill and knowing people are actively working on them will lessen the chance that we won't have enough of the right books at the end of the month:)

When it comes to regular cards, I usually let people read whatever they want and later try to fit them somewhere. I understand why it would be more fun for a reader to read for a particular card, but in my experience, when the mini comes, the main kinda becomes secondary and people are way more interested in reading for the mini tasks😅

That being said, if you truly want to read for a certain card, I'm not stopping anybody, but I do reserve the right, if necessary, to put it somewhere else.

Also, if there is somebody who wants to tackle an entire hand by themself, go ahead! Just let me know which one:)

Anne, I hope the answer your question is somewhere here😅

message 49: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Madsen (bugge) | 81 comments Kristel wrote: "Everybody else who hasn't posted your shelf, could you please confirm that the links that I found and put in message 5 are correct ones!

Anne, I couldn't find your shelf, so please link it here!"

Mine is correct.

message 50: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Madsen (bugge) | 81 comments Lauri wrote: "Jeanette wrote: "Hi, I’m Jeanette from Denmark 🇩🇰.

This is my first time participa..."

I am kinda doing the same thing, but I am currently rereading series, where I read one a month (may have to take a break while doing the uno challenge), and I think this gives it a new reading experience for me the second time.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17