Start by marking “Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)

Reborn Yesterday

(Phenomenal Fate #1)

A timeless love story with bite.

It was a night like any other for funeral home director Ginny Lynn, until the exceptionally handsomeand unfortunately deceasedyoung man on her embalming table sat up, opened his emerald eyes and changed the course of her life forever, making her feel quite fluttery while he was at it.

Humans aren't supposed to know Jonas Cantrell, or any

Published March 16th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Reborn Yesterday, please sign up.
« Court (Take the Read) » no cliffhanger. there are three main male characters, one of whom was in this book. so i'm thinking there will be three total - one for each man and…moreno cliffhanger. there are three main male characters, one of whom was in this book. so i'm thinking there will be three total - one for each man and his partner.(less)

Start your review of Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
Cristina | CristiinaReads
A brand new sub-genre to Tessa, that has once again not disappointed but has brought tears and angst to a wonderfully written paranormal romance story...

Will you all be truly surprised if I ever write a negative review for any of Tessa's books? Nope, because that day won't be happening any time soon! Tessa has surprised all her readers when she announced that she would be releasing a paranormal romance. I remember when she first told me when we were sitting down at a pub for lunch during a
Heather
I need more asap. This is everything I needed and wanted in a vampire romance.
I want to reread 10 times again already.
Gah Jonas swoon...Ginny was such an amazing character and the side characters?
So so glad she is continuing on with this series. I NEED MORE
Chelsea Humphrey
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Chelsea by: Storiesandcoffee
This was such a fun read! While it did have some mystery and dark aspects, this overall felt like a light paranormal rom-com, similar to the Sookie Stackhouse series. Can't wait to read about Roksana and Elias next.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2.5 STARS
I've been thinking on my rating for this book for weeks. And now as I'm posting my review, I'm still torn. Did I like it? Kind of.

Here's the thing, guys. I love and I mean LOVE all things Tessa Bailey. When I see a new Tessa book, I don't even bother to read the blurb. I know I'll be reading it. And when I saw that she's writing in a new genre for her? I was ALL over it. But here's another thing. PNR is my first love. It was THE genre that got me into romance. So to say that I'm picky
Nicola
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
Vampire romances have been around in their droves for years, its no secret I love them and Tessa Bailey has taken it and put her own stamp right on it.

description Watching you two is better than pretending to be a lost virgin to bait vampires.

In true Bailey-style this hot and steamy, paranormal rom-com does indeed contain a man with a mouth on him, but becomes so much more after mortician Ginny finds her latest corpse suddenly very much alive on her embalming table. The sparks between her and Jonas
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
Summary: *is about vampires*

Cover: *is the chick-littiest chick lit that ever chick litted*

Me: ...I'm... confused
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 stars <3

I don't read often anymore books with vampires so this one was a nice surprise!I love Tessa Bailey's writing so I would read whatever she writes!I devour this one, it was unique ,fun, heartwarming and brilliant!

description

I loved the characters and the romance was something else!Reborn Yesterday grabbed me from the first page and I couldn't get enough of this story! Ginny and Jonas make me swoon!She is a cute and sweet heroine and he is sexy and so swoon worthy hero!

This was a nice
lazybookconqueror
Twilight meets Pushing Daisies with an extra dose of edge.

It's been a while since I've read a fun take on paranormal/vampire romance. Tessa Bailey delivers a great story that will keep you entertained from page 1. Ginny Lynn works at a funeral home, known as death girl in her community, she has difficulty in making friends and feels like there's something missing in her life. That's until one handsome man arrives at her funeral parlor. He's the most gorgeous man she's ever seen, it's too bad
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
3.5-4 stars!! I loved Jonas and Ginny - if you love Tessas contemporaries, you will more than likely fall in love with these two. Weve got an alpha, obsessed hero and a quirky, adorable heroine (whos a freaking mortician!), both of which Tessa can write fabulously. Its just that this time, ones a vampire and they both happen to be fated mates. But as much as I adored these characters, I wanted the vampire world to be fleshed out a little bit more because I see so much potential in it! Still, I ...more
Aisling Zena
10/2/20

A paranormal romance from Tessa Bailey??!! Did I find a genie that made my wish come true and didn't realise??!

description

Is this fangirling too much? Me thinks not enough!

Whitney

Before I jump straight into Reborn Yesterday and all its goody goodness, I have to say something. TESSA, I LOVE YOU! Is that creepy? Sorry, not sorry. She stepped out of her comfort zone and brought us a paranormal romance and it was fang-tastic. Once again - sorry, not sorry.

Reborn Yesterday dropped yesterday, but I was one of the lucky ones that received an ARC so that I can tell you people to READ IT NOW.

Ginny isn't your average young adult. Since her father passed, she spends her
Malene
Mar 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, pnr, vampires
Paranormal romance and vampires. A combination that cant go wrong. I enjoyed Ginny, Jonas and his friends. Ginny and Jonas first meeting in the morgue was great and the dialogue and interaction between them worked great. Ginny was an interesting character also because of her behavior towards vampires and the unexpected. That was refreshing. Jonas was intriguing and I couldnt wait to get to know him. He was a good guy who wanted to do the right thing for Ginny no matter how she made him feel.

Vashti
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A rom com pnr done the Tessa Bailey way and I liked it!!!
What's not to like when the heroine is a mortician, and the hero a 90 plus years old vampire.
Kayla Brunson
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I saw that Tessa Bailey was releasing a paranormal romance, I knew that I wanted to get my hands on it. I truly enjoyed Jonas and Ginnys story! Time flew by while I was reading this book and I would get so mad during my lunch breaks when I had to put it down.

I couldnt get enough of these characters! I loved that Ginny was a mortician! It was great to see where with such an interesting career choice. She was quirky without being too much. She was relatable and such a treat to read
Ivy Deluca
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quick(ish) Review

Wow this was just what I needed to read at this moment. Sweet sweet vampire love with an HEA. Thank you Tessa Bailey.

Theres a wonderful blend of whimsy and melancholy (think almost Pushing up Daisies vibe, I almost expected to hear Jim Dale start narrating) that just made me happy. The Firsts of this romance are so strong, and I was drawn right into the mystery of who is trying to hurt Ginny, as well as Jonas and his vampire world.

I really want this story to continue so heres
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
Reborn Yesterday is a paranormal rom-com...you read that right. A paranormal romantic comedy.

Those who know me know that I am a sucker for paranormal romance. I've read only two books by Tessa Bailey, which I have enjoyed but I have to say,when I read that she was writing a PNR,I was like "A PNR? Really?".
Suffice to say, I was sceptical yet intrigued.

Ginny is a mortician. And her quirky personality captures the reader from the get go.
Jones is your hot. That's all I can say. He's hot AF.

I
Stacie
3+ "Silence" Stars!

I didn't love it like I thought I would, but I do still love the cover. The story was campy or quirky or something I didn't quite love. But the characters were likable and Jonas could do sweet dirty talk like a champ! I do love me a dirty talker! Happy reading!!
Gi's Spot Reviews
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

4.5 'I Revere You' Stars

O.M.G! Reborn Yesterday completely blew my PNR loving mind! So engagingly peculiar, sizzlingly sexy, effortlessly intriguing and mysterious! From the incredible world building to the extremely heart touching and complex characters,  I was ENGAGED beyond belief. I neither wanted to put it down, nor for it to finish, that's how BRILLIANT Ms. Bailey's first PNR is! Utterly fantastical!

I was going to go with my standard review type,
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
3.5 Stars

I really enjoyed Tessa Bailey's first venture into paranormal romance. This is a light, fun and sexy vampire love story that will make you laugh out loud. It brings ALL the feels with a love so strong and a couple who have an unrelenting pull to each other.

Ginny is quite the awkward heroine and initially I wasn't a big fan. She seemed to throw herself at Jonas a lot and he kept rejecting her. He did it to protect her but she felt a bit desperate to me. Over the course of the book
☽ TheBibliotheque
"My sanity, my soul, my existence, depend on you being mine." He ground a fist to his chest, right above his heart. "This cannot be governed by rules. I was a fool to think it ever could."

I've needed this book since the moment I learnt that Bailey was blessing us with a paranormal romance featuring vampires. And yes, I can very well state right now that I sparkled right through it.

Funny enough, I went in thinking the star of the show was going to be - in all Bailey fashion - an alpha dirty
Carmen Rae
Reborn Yesterday was everything. Its not surprising since Tessa Bailey can write anything but I went into this with a slight bit of apprehension. Sometimes paranormal romance can be a little hit or miss for me and I was worried that the things I love from Tessa Bailey might not translate too well but I should have known better.

Jonas and Ginny were such awesome characters and I immediately loved them both. From their very cute meet cute where I felt the sparks flying between them both to their
Amy Imogene Reads
Is this real?? Is it coming this soon?? I feel like this came out of nowhere but am HERE for it.
Robin
3.5⭐

Summary
Ginny has always been an outcast. Growing up in a funeral home, she's been called "Death Girl" her entire life. Now she is the director of the funeral home, living with her mother, and the outsider even in her dressmaking club. But when one of the bodies on her tables terrifyingly wakes up, she's thrust into a secret, magical world.
Jonas knows he needs to wipe Ginny's memory of him. But he feels a pull towards her and when he discovers someone is out to kill her, he vows to help.
Stacee
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, this was fun. I will likely read anything with vampires and this one came highly recommended from a friend, so here we are.

I loved Ginny and Jonas. Shes sassy and trying to figure out what she wants in life. Hes a classic vampire: brooding, charming, and certain he knows best. Together they learn this relationship together and I truly loved reading it. I loved Roksana and Elias and Tucker and Im hoping for more with them.

Plot wise, it was decent. It did feel like there were two distinct
Lyn *NomadicWorlds
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tessa-bailey
A bit of a twilight vibe but I enjoyed this book a lot. Plus, that cover? Phenomenal! 😉
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review
 photo F6457A4B-14F4-42E0-B1F6-A8039DB22F55.jpg

Full RTC

Admittedly, Im not a PNR reader but its Tessa Bailey, so duh! An alpha vampire hero, a super fun albeit naive heroine...thats a mortician! So good! Classic Contemporary romance that only Tessa can write, fun, quirky, and a lot of dirty talk!
Alexa
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Review : Reborn Yesterday by Tessa Bailey

Calling all Vampire / Twilight Fans 😍 I love Tessa Baileys writing. She really knows how to bring the steam 🔥 when I saw reviews popping up for this book, I couldnt resist! I loved Twilight, I read it religiously & I also read it 10 years ago. So going into another vampire world made me nervous.....but.....I LOVED THIS BOOK. First off I loved Jonas....I thought he was a perfect sexy vampire....I may have even liked him more than Edward Cullen 🙈 he
Elesia
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*4.5 stars*

A romantic comedy about vampires and the main character is a mortician? Yes please! Very stuck between if this is 4 or 5 stars but this was definitely a very fun and entertaining, I loved all the characters!

Full review to come soon!
Sophie's Reading Corner
3.5 STARS

Reborn Yesterday was my first book by this author! It's also a paranormal romance with vampires and I haven't read these for so long! So as you can see I had many reasons to be excited about it! Let's also not ignore the stunning cover! Anyway, these are the things that draw me to this book. Let's now get into the book..

"I carry you in my veins, you carry me in your lungs."

I really enjoyed how unique these characters were! I loved the style of our heroine, even if she was

• Dear Enemy
  • The Best Thing
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • Runaway Road (Runaway, #1)
  • The Rich Boy
  • The Other People
  • Yours in Scandal (Man of the Year, #1)
  • Kulti
  • Together We Caught Fire
  • Lingus
  • Mr. Masters
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • The Best Laid Plans
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • Notice
  • People Like Us (People Like Us, #1)
  • The Wrong/Right Man