Start by marking “Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)

Reborn Yesterday

(Phenomenal Fate #1)

A timeless love story with bite.

It was a night like any other for funeral home director Ginny Lynn, until the exceptionally handsomeand unfortunately deceasedyoung man on her embalming table sat up, opened his emerald eyes and changed the course of her life forever, making her feel quite fluttery while he was at it.

Humans aren't supposed to know Jonas Cantrell, or any

Published March 17th 2020 by Tessa Bailey (first published March 16th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Reborn Yesterday, please sign up.
« Court (Take the Read) » no cliffhanger. there are three main male characters, one of whom was in this book. so i'm thinking there will be three total - one for each man and…moreno cliffhanger. there are three main male characters, one of whom was in this book. so i'm thinking there will be three total - one for each man and his partner.(less)

Start your review of Reborn Yesterday (Phenomenal Fate, #1)
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
A brand new sub-genre to Tessa, that has once again not disappointed but has brought tears and angst to a wonderfully written paranormal romance story...

Will you all be truly surprised if I ever write a negative review for any of Tessa's books? Nope, because that day won't be happening any time soon! Tessa has surprised all her readers when she announced that she would be releasing a paranormal romance. I remember when she first told me when we were sitting down at a pub for lunch during a
Chelsea Humphrey
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Chelsea by: Storiesandcoffee
This was such a fun read! While it did have some mystery and dark aspects, this overall felt like a light paranormal rom-com, similar to the Sookie Stackhouse series. Can't wait to read about Roksana and Elias next.
Nicola
Mar 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Vampire romances have been around in their droves for years, its no secret I love them and Tessa Bailey has taken it and put her own stamp right on it.

description Watching you two is better than pretending to be a lost virgin to bait vampires.

In true Bailey-style this hot and steamy, paranormal rom-com does indeed contain a man with a mouth on him, but becomes so much more after mortician Ginny finds her latest corpse suddenly very much alive on her embalming table. The sparks between her and Jonas
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
Summary: *is about vampires*

Cover: *is the chick-littiest chick lit that ever chick litted*

Me: ...I'm... confused
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 stars <3

I don't read often anymore books with vampires so this one was a nice surprise!I love Tessa Bailey's writing so I would read whatever she writes!I devour this one, it was unique ,fun, heartwarming and brilliant!

description

I loved the characters and the romance was something else!Reborn Yesterday grabbed me from the first page and I couldn't get enough of this story! Ginny and Jonas make me swoon!She is a cute and sweet heroine and he is sexy and so swoon worthy hero!

This was a nice
lazybookconqueror
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Twilight meets Pushing Daisies with an extra dose of edge.

It's been a while since I've read a fun take on paranormal/vampire romance. Tessa Bailey delivers a great story that will keep you entertained from page 1. Ginny Lynn works at a funeral home, known as death girl in her community, she has difficulty in making friends and feels like there's something missing in her life. That's until one handsome man arrives at her funeral parlor. He's the most gorgeous man she's ever seen, it's too bad
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2.5 STARS
I've been thinking on my rating for this book for weeks. And now as I'm posting my review, I'm still torn. Did I like it? Kind of.

Here's the thing, guys. I love and I mean LOVE all things Tessa Bailey. When I see a new Tessa book, I don't even bother to read the blurb. I know I'll be reading it. And when I saw that she's writing in a new genre for her? I was ALL over it. But here's another thing. PNR is my first love. It was THE genre that got me into romance. So to say that I'm picky
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
3.5-4 stars!! I loved Jonas and Ginny - if you love Tessas contemporaries, you will more than likely fall in love with these two. Weve got an alpha, obsessed hero and a quirky, adorable heroine (whos a freaking mortician!), both of which Tessa can write fabulously. Its just that this time, ones a vampire and they both happen to be fated mates. But as much as I adored these characters, I wanted the vampire world to be fleshed out a little bit more because I see so much potential in it! Still, I ...more
Whitney

Before I jump straight into Reborn Yesterday and all its goody goodness, I have to say something. TESSA, I LOVE YOU! Is that creepy? Sorry, not sorry. She stepped out of her comfort zone and brought us a paranormal romance and it was fang-tastic. Once again - sorry, not sorry.

Reborn Yesterday dropped yesterday, but I was one of the lucky ones that received an ARC so that I can tell you people to READ IT NOW.

Ginny isn't your average young adult. Since her father passed, she spends her
Aisling Zena
Feb 10, 2020 marked it as to-read
10/2/20

A paranormal romance from Tessa Bailey??!! Did I find a genie that made my wish come true and didn't realise??!

description

Is this fangirling too much? Me thinks not enough!

Malene
Mar 08, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, pnr, vampires
Paranormal romance and vampires. A combination that cant go wrong. I enjoyed Ginny, Jonas and his friends. Ginny and Jonas first meeting in the morgue was great and the dialogue and interaction between them worked great. Ginny was an interesting character also because of her behavior towards vampires and the unexpected. That was refreshing. Jonas was intriguing and I couldnt wait to get to know him. He was a good guy who wanted to do the right thing for Ginny no matter how she made him feel.

Kayla Brunson
As soon as I saw that Tessa Bailey was releasing a paranormal romance, I knew that I wanted to get my hands on it. I truly enjoyed Jonas and Ginnys story! Time flew by while I was reading this book and I would get so mad during my lunch breaks when I had to put it down.

I couldnt get enough of these characters! I loved that Ginny was a mortician! It was great to see where with such an interesting career choice. She was quirky without being too much. She was relatable and such a treat to read
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
3.5 Stars

I really enjoyed Tessa Bailey's first venture into paranormal romance. This is a light, fun and sexy vampire love story that will make you laugh out loud. It brings ALL the feels with a love so strong and a couple who have an unrelenting pull to each other.

Ginny is quite the awkward heroine and initially I wasn't a big fan. She seemed to throw herself at Jonas a lot and he kept rejecting her. He did it to protect her but she felt a bit desperate to me. Over the course of the book
☽ TheBibliotheque
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
"My sanity, my soul, my existence, depend on you being mine." He ground a fist to his chest, right above his heart. "This cannot be governed by rules. I was a fool to think it ever could."

I've needed this book since the moment I learnt that Bailey was blessing us with a paranormal romance featuring vampires. And yes, I can very well state right now that I sparkled right through it.

Funny enough, I went in thinking the star of the show was going to be - in all Bailey fashion - an alpha dirty
Carmen Rae
Reborn Yesterday was everything. Its not surprising since Tessa Bailey can write anything but I went into this with a slight bit of apprehension. Sometimes paranormal romance can be a little hit or miss for me and I was worried that the things I love from Tessa Bailey might not translate too well but I should have known better.

Jonas and Ginny were such awesome characters and I immediately loved them both. From their very cute meet cute where I felt the sparks flying between them both to their
Amy Imogene Reads
Jan 29, 2020 marked it as to-read
Is this real?? Is it coming this soon?? I feel like this came out of nowhere but am HERE for it.
Gi's Spot Reviews
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc

4.5 'I Revere You' Stars

O.M.G! Reborn Yesterday completely blew my PNR loving mind! So engagingly peculiar, sizzlingly sexy, effortlessly intriguing and mysterious! From the incredible world building to the extremely heart touching and complex characters,  I was ENGAGED beyond belief. I neither wanted to put it down, nor for it to finish, that's how BRILLIANT Ms. Bailey's first PNR is! Utterly fantastical!

I was going to go with my standard review type,
Elesia
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*

A romantic comedy about vampires and the main character is a mortician? Yes please! Very stuck between if this is 4 or 5 stars but this was definitely a very fun and entertaining, I loved all the characters!

Full review to come soon!
Joee (booksandacupofjoee)
A BILLION STARS!!!!  I absolutely LOVED this book!!!! Sometimes you find a book that feels like it was written just for you because it has everything you love! Well that's what this book was for me! It's like Tessa knew how much PNR stories like this one.

From the minute I started this book, I knew it was going to be five stars. Just from their first meeting I couldn't stop swooning and smiling my face off. It was such a unique setting! Jonas and Ginny had this undeniable connection that just
Brook Obsessed
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
An entertaining and slow-burn adult vampire fantasy with blood sucking villains, comical characters, a snarky slayer, and the type of epic love akin to Bella and Edward. A fun and fast-paced romance!

Blurb: Ginny is the funeral director for her familys businesses and has been living a quiet and simple life, but one night one of the bodies wakes up on the table and changes everything.

Jonas Cantrell, the body on Ginnys table, is a vampire and a prince of sorts among his kind. He must erase Ginnys
Susan (susayq ~)
On my. This was everything I needed in a book. Romance. Swoon worthy characters - yes plural, because Ginny's love for Jonas was just as swoony as his for her. Humor. And let's not forget heat, after all this IS a Tessa Bailey book ;) I love this world she has created and can't wait to get more out of it.
AJ
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This is a great read! A paranormal rom/com that is lots of fun with great characters, a gorgeous romance and an engaging story. And will you look at that cover? I admit, it was the cover art that drew me to this book, and Im so glad I read it because I really enjoyed this one.

24-year-old Ginny is a mortician. Its an unusual job, but its her familys legacy, she takes pride in caring for the recently deceased and their families, and it suits her introverted nature. But her job and her
Samantha Schwerin
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars, meh
Reading a vampire novel in 2020 is a trip...

Did I like this? Eh. It wasn't bad-the writing was okay and the characters were okay. Ginny started off as a Mary Sue character (the dresses, virgin, doesn't do anything "bad", speaks like she is in old hollywood etc), but she didn't annoy me as much as I feared she would. There were some twists I didn't see coming but something about the plot felt like it was an idea that got cut originally and the author just really wanted to publish it anyway. Kinda
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Such a charming and fun story about finding love where you least expect it. Ginny is quite the oddball; she is a funeral director and she is really lonely. When a beautiful man ends up on her table, she strikes up a one-sided conversation with him. The last thing she expects is for him to sit up. Jonas is a vampire that has ended up in a funeral home. He has every intention of erasing Ginnys memories of him, but when he learns there is something weird happening to her, all good intentions go out ...more
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
 photo F6457A4B-14F4-42E0-B1F6-A8039DB22F55.jpg

Full RTC

Admittedly, Im not a PNR reader but its Tessa Bailey, so duh! An alpha vampire hero, a super fun albeit naive heroine...thats a mortician! So good! Classic Contemporary romance that only Tessa can write, fun, quirky, and a lot of dirty talk!
Megan Stillwell (queenbee_reads)
Full review to come on release day. Thank you to the author and Social Butterfly PR for the arc in exchange for review. I loved this SO MUCH!
Beneath The Covers Blog
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sonal, arcs, 2020-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://beneaththecoversblog.com/2020...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
« Court (Take the Read) »
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads

this is one of the only books i've read to completion this year. shocking it's by bailey, right?

there's something about reading a tessa bailey book that's hard to describe for me. it's like reading the words of a close friend; someone you're so familiar with, and that familiarity might be why you like them so much to begin with.

there were definitely moments, be it editing or continuity errors, that made it obvious this was her first foray into paranormal romance, but it was nonetheless
Kris (frantic4romantic)
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Typically when I read a paranormal romance, its heavy paranormal with a little bit of romance. This book is the opposite. It goes into the romance head first and I love it.

Admittedly, the first half of the book was my least favorite. Although, I did enjoy seeing Jonas and Ginnys relationship blossom. And oh, the forbidden aspect of their love. It was tangible! I loved the aching struggle that was clearly taking place within Jonas. He was at constant war with himself. It was just kind of slow
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Rich Boy
  • Kiss of Vengeance (True Immortality #2)
  • Love's Secret Baby
  • Runaway Road (Runaway, #1)
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • The Best Thing
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • The Other People
  • Yours in Scandal (Man of the Year, #1)
  • Kulti
  • Together We Caught Fire
  • Lingus
  • Mr. Masters
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • The Best Laid Plans
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)