Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (Team challenges) > PtP - Four Pages Til The End (4)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 277 (277 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Mar 04, 2016 04:04PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 19351 comments Team members

Team Captain: Calila

Members:
Amanda A
Breann
Caipi
MKat
Poongothai

message 2: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 19351 comments 1. Introduce yourself to your team. Definitely let your team members know where you are from. This is a 'nice to know' when categories are announced and when team-mates can expect other members to post their book choices.

2. You already have your Team Captain. The team captain will track the books read by the team and double-check that your book selection complies with the rules - eg make sure that the selection and completion posts are as per the formatting and information requested below (msg 3).

The Team Captain should reserve a couple of posts in this thread to track their team's book selection and completion. (Alternatively they could convert one of their chat comments to the tracking post/s.)

3. Name your team. This is not mandatory, but it is fun. Given we are an open/public group with no age limit, so please make sure any chosen name is smart, not smutty ;)

Please PM your name to Jane(PS) by 9 March.

4. If you have a private profile, please 'friend' your team-mates. This is really important, because without this, your team-mates can't see your shelves to select a books under option 2.

5. Please post your book selections/completions in the format provided below. (This format is also posted in both the Q&A and Sign-Up threads.) We need to know the week that each book corresponds to, the page numbers, and how the book qualifies including links to lists/shelves (where applicable), etc. I can't stress this enough. When in doubt - link it*!

* please don't link to your review in your completion post - reviews in your completion posts should be included in full in that post.

You don't want to start reading a book and then find it doesn't meet the requirements because some information (eg page count or theme link) was missing from your original post.

I will be monitoring this and your book will not be considered complete until I am satisfied that your selection and completion posts comply with the format rules of the challenge.

Remember - you can ONLY change your book selection in the week that the theme is called.

6. You MUST check in with your team each week, ideally once the theme is announced. Please let your team know if you expect to have spotty communication or are on holidays or having an operation.

7. When you post the completion of your book, you must post a review; enough for us to know you have actually read the book. Please don't link to a review. You must post the review in this thread.

8. Re-reads are allowed but you can't read the same book twice within this challenge.

9. There is no prize for the winning team - bragging rights only :)

10. Each week, the theme will be announced in the Q&A/Announcement thread. The full list of themes announced during this round will be maintained in msg 1 of that thread.

The Rule on the Pass Option
* Each team can only have ONE member using their pass each week.
* Each member can only use that pass once each 5 weeks.
* No-one can use the pass option in the last week of the challenge.
* In the final week Option 2 has altered and I will be allocating each team another team from which their book selection must be chosen :)

message 3: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 19351 comments Key selection and completion post information. You must have ALL elements in your book posts.

For the initial selection post Option 1 I need:
Week #
Bookcover/link
Page numbers
How the book qualifies - please insert a link to the qualifying bookshelf/list. ~ If the theme is based off the bookcover or a letter in the title etc, please just repeat the theme.

For the initial selection post Option 2 I need:
Week #
Bookcover/link
Page numbers
Name of the team-member, their star rating, the date they read the book.

For the completion post I need:
Week #
Bookcover/link
Rating (1-5)
Review

Please DO NOT CHAT in these selction/completion posts. It needs to be super clear.

If you 'waffle' about your decided book - please REPOST your selection once you decide. DO NOT go back and edit your waffling post.

message 4: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 19351 comments I'll be tracking each team's progress separately, using the Captain's summary in each team's thread to check for accuracy.

A summary chart will be posted in the last week to let teams know their progress against other teams :)

message 5: by Calila (last edited May 25, 2016 01:12AM) (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Tracking Post:

Week 1: Widow/Widower 6/6 (view spoiler)

Week 2: Works With Animals 6/6 (view spoiler)

Week 3: Military 6/6(view spoiler)

Week 4: Witty Dialogue 6/6 (view spoiler)

Week 5: Author Initials Same/Near 6/6(view spoiler)

Week 6: Set Outside The US 6/6(view spoiler)

Week 7: Enemies To Lovers 6/6 (view spoiler)

Week 8: One Word Title 6/6 (view spoiler)

Week 9: Title Starts With 'B' 6/6(view spoiler)

Week 10: Published Feb 2015 - Now 6/6(view spoiler)

Week 11: Holiday Romance 6/6(view spoiler)

message 6: by Calila (last edited May 25, 2016 01:12AM) (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Passes Used:

Week 1: None
Week 2: None
Week 3: None
Week 4: None
Week 5: None
Week 6: None
Week 7: None
Week 8: None
Week 9: None
Week 10: None
Week 11: Not Allowed

message 7: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Reserved!

message 8: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Hello Team!! So happy be back! I promise to try to not nag y'all to much. =)

I'm Calila (not my real name, this is just more distinctive, or so I used to think). I've played and captained every round of PTP so far IIRC. So if you have any questions let me know!

I'm in CST, and generally not around in the mornings/evenings, which feels like the odd reverse of most people lol. Afternoons/Night is more my speed.

message 9: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Hi everyone! Kat, here - most of you know me. I've played every round of the PtP so far - we even won once! I love it and think this is a fun challenge. =)

I'm on the west coast, in the mountains of SoCal. So while I live in the boonies and might even get snow this weekend, I can see the ocean from my living room. That might have been bragging a little... =P

I read just about anything romance and check into GR all the time, hopefully my shelves can help if you need them. My son will be getting married in the middle of this round (April 2nd), I'll remind you all of the timing as it gets closer. I have never used a pass, but I just might this time.

Looking forward to starting!

message 10: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Hmmm, team names - I am always partial to names that stick close to the number but am drawing a complete blank on anything related to 'four' right now. I will think on it and see if I get any ideas.

message 11: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments Hi team!! I've played in most rounds of PtP. I'm pretty sure Calila and I have done this together before :D

I live in Sountern AZ and will most certainly not see any snow anytime soon :P I'm a stay at home mom with three little ones (6, 4, 2) I read all genres of romance, but mostly m/m these days. Excited to start another round!!

message 12: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Here's a few ideas for team names:

All Four One or One Four All - All 4 One or One 4 All
Lucky Four Leaf Clovers
Four Seasons
Four Corners
Four Letter Words
Four Sheets to the Wind
Four Winds
Four on the Floor
All Fours
Four-One-One

Maybe somebody can get creative with those.

message 13: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Four Pages Til The End (Four Sheets To The Wind)
Four Pages To Turn

message 14: by Calila (last edited Mar 05, 2016 12:04AM) (new)

Calila | 2744 comments *waves* Hi Breann! Hi Caipi!

I've played rounds with both of you guys before.

Amanda A, MKat, and Poongothai , happy to see some new to me "faces"! LOL (Though MKat, you aren't totally new)

message 15: by Caipi (last edited Mar 05, 2016 01:41AM) (new)

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 930 comments Hi Team, I'm Caipi from Germany, which means I'm on GMT+1 (right now it's 10:30am here). Caipi is my nickname because I love Caipirinha, in RL I'm Stefanie.
This is my second round PtP and also my second time with Calila as captain. So, a special hello to Calila! *waves back* I'm glad to have you as captain again, you did great work last round! :)
Hm, I'm not good at finding team names, not enough fantasy and a bad English. Maybe Fantastic Four? But I like the suggested Four Pages Till The End/Four Sheets To The Wind.

Looking forward to start reading :)

message 16: by Poongothai (new)

Poongothai (poongsa) | 298 comments Hi team, I'm Poongothai from India.
I have played PtP before and enjoyed it.
I like Four seasons and Fantastic Four for the team names.

message 17: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Calila wrote: "Four Pages Til The End (Four Sheets To The Wind)"

I really like this one! Both are good, but this one tickled my fancy!

message 18: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Looks like we're just waiting on one last check in!

As for names so far it's...

Three Votes:
Four Pages Til The End

One Vote:
Four Season
Fantastic Four

message 19: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments I like Four Pages Til The End, too :)

message 20: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments So that's 4 for Four Pages...

I'll give Amanda one more day to pop in and vote before I send it to Jane as our Team Name.

message 21: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 19351 comments Reminder PM sent to Amanda :D

message 22: by Amanda A (new)

Amanda A (carolinabookworm) | 764 comments Hi everyone! I'm Amanda and I live on the east coast in the US. I read pretty much anything romance. This is my first round of PtP.

I like Four Pages for the team name too.

message 23: by Amanda A (new)

Amanda A (carolinabookworm) | 764 comments My profile is private so I sent friend requests to everyone.

message 24: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Got it - Hi Amanda! Glad you are with us. I can't wait to get started!!!

message 25: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Hi Amanda! Accepted the FR.

So that's 5 of us for Four Pages Til The End, so I'll PM Jane! =)

message 26: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments WE HAVE BEEN NAMED!

message 27: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments Eeeeeee! We have a name :D

message 28: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Yay!! Fingers crossed for an early call - otherwise I'm going to sweat what I decide to start reading and listening to tomorrow...

message 29: by Calila (last edited Mar 09, 2016 03:44PM) (new)

Calila | 2744 comments EARLY THEME!

Week 1

Option 1
18. Widower/Widow romance (stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf)
Optional lists:
Widower: A Man Who Loves Can Love Again
Gay Romance Featuring A MC who is Widowered
Single Fathers of Romance: Great Family Men
Historical Widows
Best Widow Romance

These are optional lists. You do not need to use them. However you DO need to show how the book fits ~ either from how it was shelved, the precis/summary or the name of a list that it appears on.

Option 2
Key date: 4 September 2015

message 30: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Week #: 1 - Widower
Murder on the Mountain
210 pages
How the book qualifies - Precis - "Kyle Dubois, a widowed state police detective, "

message 31: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited Mar 11, 2016 10:37PM) (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Week 1: Widower/Widow romance.
Selection Post

Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti, 384 p. per GR
Option 2: On Breann's Read Shelf, read 1.2.16, rated 4 stars

message 32: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited May 21, 2016 12:12AM) (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments I like to use one post to keep track of all my books, it's just easier for me. So I'll start here and add on as the challenge progresses.

Week 1: Widower/Widow romance.
Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3) by Rebecca Zanetti Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti, 384 p. per GR

Completed 3.11.16 *4+ Stars*

I really like this series. I never seem to get back to it quickly, but I get totally involved while I'm reading. This story kept me on edge and I wasn't sure what was going to happen next through much of it. I liked the characters and I like that we keep getting little pieces of the overal[b[book:Grizzly Love|24107285]ook:Grizzly Love|24107285]l puzzle as the series progresses. Nate and Audrey had a past they had to overcome before they could begin their future, but I believed in them every step of the way! I am really looking forward to the next one now!

Week 2: MC is a vet or works with animals ~paid or volunteer.
Shotgun (Coda Books, #7) by Marie Sexton Shotgun by Marie Sexton, 260 p. per GR
Option 2: #7 in series, #3 on Calila's Read Shelf, read 9.29.15, rated 5 stars

Completed 3.20.16 *4- Stars*

I liked this, but it wasn't what I was expecting. I have enjoyed this series, but this one had a lot of hurt feelings and denial. I was expecting more link to the other characters too. I was not expecting the suspense aspect, which had a weak resolution too. I think I would have been happier with it, but it lacked when compared to the others in the series - even though the author says it really isn't a series.

I listened to the audio and thought the narrator, Paul Morey, did a good job.

Week 3: MC in the military or ex-military.
Grizzly Love (Kodiak Point, #5) by Eve Langlais Grizzly Love by Eve Langlais, 174 p. per GR
Option 2: #5 in series, #2 in series on Amanda A's Read Shelf, read 1.26.16, rated 3 stars

Completed 3.30.16 *4- Stars*

This one fell a little flat for me. I enjoyed it, but it was all too easy. Still, Eve Langlais is always good for a lighthearted story and that works for me. She writes quirky characters and puts them in fun situations. This one is had all that, but I think since it was the last it tried to wrap up all the couple and the primary couple didn't get enough attention. Their main conflict was resolved in a way that almost didn't fit with the characters either. I would still recommend the series and this book and plan to read more by the author myself.

Week 4: Books with wit/witty dialogue.
Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4) by R.L. Mathewson Truce by R.L. Mathewson, 266 p. per GR
#159 of Books with Witty Banter/Dialogue List

Completed 4.3.16 *4 Stars*

This is not your typical historical. It was more like the other books in the series, with the modern humor and even manners of speech. But once you acknowledge that and take it for what it is - more a modern retelling of a family story than a historically accurate account of the events, it was enjoyable. It was lighthearted and fun and the narration was enjoyable. I'm very glad the audio finally came out or I might have put this off even longer!

Week 5: Read a book by an author whose first and last name start with the same letter.
How to Walk Like a Man (Howl At The Moon #2) by Eli Easton How to Walk Like a Man by Eli Easton, 241 p. per GR
Author's first and last name both start with E.

Completed 4.10.16 *4 Stars*

Sweet, but simple, story. Love the characters in this wacky world - they are really brought to life by the narrator too! There were a few little things that felt rushed, but it didn't really distract from my enjoyment of the story. I'm looking forward to more in this series. =)

Week 6: Book set outside USA.
Memory in Death (In Death, #22) by J.D. Robb Memory in Death by J.D. Robb, 375 p. per GR
Option 2: #22 in series, #18 in series on Breann's Read Shelf, read 3.4.16, rated 4 stars

Completed 4.19.16 *4 Stars*

Another enjoyable installment in the series! I'm not sure what more to say - I love the characters and the narration. It wasn't my favorite so far, I thought it was going to have more emotional impact. It didn't though and that was more than ok - even if I like the ones that do more.

Week 7: Enemies to Lovers.
The Game Plan (Neighbor from Hell, #5) by R.L. Mathewson The Game Plan by R.L. Mathewson, 294 p. per GR
#29 on the Best enemies to lovers List

Completed 4.27.16 *4 Stars*

I found this quite enjoyable. I was warned about a timing issue that was still bad enough to bug me, but I think knowing it was coming helped me. But really, how it wasn't caught is beyond me! I was also warned it leaned to the annoying side, but I think I was prepared for worse so this didn't bother me at all. This series is funny and doesn't take itself, or anything, seriously. I plan to continue the series, especially in audio! I do enjoy the audios and the narrator - I think she adds to the experience and makes it more enjoyable.

Week 8: Read a book with a one word title.
Unconditional (Masters and Mercenaries, #5.5) by Lexi Blake Unconditional by Lexi Blake, 149 p. per GR
Title is one word only.

Completed 4.30.16 *4+ Stars*

I really enjoyed this! I loved seeing Ashley grow in confidence and work to get what she wanted and needed! Keith was so wounded, but he needed her guidance to begin to heal. I loved how it resolved - this one worked for me.

Week 9: Book starting with the letter 'B'.
Bear Meets Girl (Pride, #7) by Shelly Laurenston Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston, 407 p. per GR
Title begins with 'B'.

Completed 5.10.16 *4 Stars*

his was another good addition to the series! It was humorous and full of great characters. I loved Cella and Crush together. Their relationship was hilarious and also kind of perfect. I am so glad I found the audios of this series, I had enjoyed the ones I read but I was never going to make my way through these books. The narrator, Charlotte Kane, adds so much to the story!

Week 10: Read a book published for the first time between February 2015 and to date.
Red Zone by Mari Carr Red Zone by Mari Carr, 225 p.
First published September 22, 2015.

Completed 5.18.16 *4 Stars*

Another enjoyable book in this series and another good Mari Carr. Her books always work for me, some more than others, but I've liked them all. Joel and Oakley are both interested in Sadie, but she turns them down repeatedly, she can't choose and refuses to come between the best friends. The solution - don't choose! What follows is a rocky, but steamy, road to love. I'm glad there is more coming - still stories from Quinn, Texas I want to read!

Week 11: Holiday Romance.
Into Deep Waters by Kaje Harper Into Deep Waters by Kaje Harper, 172 p. per GR
Option 2: On Team Six Corners of the World teammate ~KarenH~'s Read Shelf, read 4.11.16, rated 5 stars

Completed 5.20.16 *5 Stars*

Wow - that one got me! What a story! I can't even begin to understand the life represented here, trying to live your life but hide it too. Daniel and Jacob met during WWII and fell in love, not a safe thing to do. This tells the story of their life and it wasn't always easy. The war was difficult to read about, especially the attack that results in an injury that separates them until peacetime again. It follows them from reuniting through prejudice and hatred to standing up for acceptance and finally gaining it. Parts of it made me almost sob and even now after I'm done, I'm still tearing up. This was wonderful! And I'm so glad I read it!

I was so taken with the story, I almost forgot to mention Kaleo Griffith's fabulous narration! He is one of my favorite narrators to begin with, but he outdid himself here. The end, especially, was amazing - how he aged the characters just made them even more real!

Just read it already! Or even better, listen to it!

message 33: by Amanda A (new)

Amanda A (carolinabookworm) | 764 comments Week # 1: Widower/Widow romance
The Highwayman (Victorian Rebel, #1) by Kerrigan Byrne
379 pages
From the precis: The lovely, still innocent widow Farah Leigh Mackenzie...

message 34: by Breann (last edited Mar 09, 2016 07:27PM) (new)

message 35: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments MountainKat wrote: "Week 1: Widower/Widow romance (stated in the precis or shown on listopia or shelf).
Blind Faith (Sin Brothers, #3) by Rebecca ZanettiBlind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti, 384 p. per GR
Option 2: On Breann..."

Yay! I love this series. Totally OTT fun and hotness :D

message 36: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited Mar 09, 2016 08:35PM) (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments I'm looking forward to it! Just need to finish the book I'm listening to now first.

I found a lot of books on your shelf!! Option 2 is going to be so easy this round I'm going to have a hard time reading a book that fits the theme. Actually I think I found something on everybody's shelf - that's a first!! There was one round where Option 2 wasn't an option at all...

message 37: by Caipi (new)

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 930 comments Selection Post
Week #1
Option 1:
Widower
Book: Love Means... Courage Love Means... Courage (Farm, #0.5) by Andrew Grey by Andrew Grey
Pages: 234
How it qualifies: #12 on Gay Romance Featuring a MC who is Widowered

[*book:Love Means... Courage|7020387]

message 38: by MountainKat, Moderator (last edited Mar 20, 2016 07:14PM) (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Week 1: Widower/Widow romance.
Completion Post

Completed 3.11.16 *4+ Stars*

I really like this series. I never seem to get back to it quickly, but I get totally involved while I'm reading. This story kept me on edge and I wasn't sure what was going to happen next through much of it. I liked the characters and I like that we keep getting little pieces of the overall puzzle as the series progresses. Nate and Audrey had a past they had to overcome before they could begin their future, but I believed in them every step of the way! I am really looking forward to the next one now!

message 39: by Poongothai (last edited Mar 16, 2016 05:10AM) (new)

Poongothai (poongsa) | 298 comments Week #1
Option 1 : 18. Widower/Widow romance

Bookcover/link : The Proposal (The Survivors' Club #1) by Mary Balogh
Page numbers : 309
How the book qualifies - # 59 in Historical Widows

[*bookcover:The Proposal|13565909]

message 40: by Calila (last edited Mar 14, 2016 12:13AM) (new)

Calila | 2744 comments oh hey guys!

Starting with Week Two, when you guys post your SELECTION POST can you please add at the bottom a the book link with an * (in addition to what is already required by Jane)

Ex Link - Murder on the Mountain
Ex Link w/ * - [*book:Murder on the Mountain|22798208]

It just helps me keep my "add book/author" clear of books I'm not personally reading, since I can just copy/past that instead of searching for the book. It also makes it easier if there's book with the same name out there.

Thanks! Let me know if there's any questions. =)

message 41: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Week 1: Murder on the Mountain

Rating: ★★★★

Review:
Nice read, good couple, interesting mystery. The "romance" part is a little rushed but pretty light and fluffy, not so much a HEA as a promise of one eventually. There's no grand emotional declarations, just really sweet "like" on it's way to more. The mystery was good, lots of viable suspects, that any of them would've made sense. The way it's wrapped up just left me sad. I felt bad for everyone. There's no real "bad guy", which is nice in a way. The world isn't always black and white, good and bad. Really liked this one.

message 42: by Caipi (new)

Caipi (bookaholic17) | 930 comments Completion Post
Week #1

Love Means... Courage Love Means... Courage (Farm, #0.5) by Andrew Grey by Andrew Grey
Rating: 3 stars
Review:
A nice story. I especially liked Len and I'm glad they got the happy ending they deserved. But all the conflicts and emotions remained on the surface, nothing went really deep. So only 3 stars for me.

message 43: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments Just checking in, how is everyone doing? How's the reading going?

message 44: by Amanda A (new)

Amanda A (carolinabookworm) | 764 comments Week 1: Widower/Widow Romance

Book: The Highwayman by Kerrigan Byrne
Date Read: 3/14/16
Rating: ★★★★
Review:
This is the first book I have read by this author and I enjoyed it. The hero has a tortured past after spending time in jail and the heroine overcame a broken heart after losing her childhood love to make a good life for herself in London. It was a dark romance with a plot twist that I found a little predictable. I was happy to see them overcome his demons and get their HEA. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.

message 45: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments I finished my book, waiting for the next call while making my way through my remaining M&G books! Taking our grandson to Disneyland tomorrow to celebrate his birthday!

message 46: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Calila wrote: "oh hey guys!

Starting with Week Two, when you guys post your SELECTION POST can you please add at the bottom a the book link with an * (in addition to what is already required by Jane)."

I'll try, but I'm making no promises! (And you will probably have to remind me!)

I don't think it would help me much though, it doesn't matter how many times I search for some books they never come up and half of them I need to include the author anyway. And to think of the challenges I'd miss if I never used other peoples' books in my posts!

message 47: by Calila (new)

Calila | 2744 comments MountainKat wrote: "Calila wrote: "oh hey guys!

Starting with Week Two, when you guys post your SELECTION POST can you please add at the bottom a the book link with an * (in addition to what is already required by J..."

No worries, if you forget, it's not really a big deal.

The search function baffles me sometimes. It's truly bizarre what will pop up before the actual book I'm looking for.

message 48: by Poongothai (new)

Poongothai (poongsa) | 298 comments Week #1
Option 1 : 18. Widower/Widow romance

Bookcover/link : The Proposal (The Survivors' Club #1) by Mary Balogh
Rating (1-5) : 3
Review :
This a good start to a new series. It is a very grown up romance without any drama and well developed characters.
The hero is a war hero who was from a wealthy middle class family and the heroine was an aristocrat. Though the hero was awarded a title for his deeds in the war, he feels apart from the ton. It was a good romance showcasing the class difference. I will be continuing the series.

[*bookcover:The Proposal|13565909]

message 49: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 19188 comments Calila wrote: "The search function baffles me sometimes. It's truly bizarre what will pop up before the actual book I'm looking for."

I know! And I swear it is different between the 'add book/author', the 'add a new book' to your currently reading and the general search too! Even super popular authors like J.R. Ward don't come up first with the exact title and author's name. It's just weird!

message 50: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments I finished my book a couple days ago, but we're out of town at the moment :) I'll get it posted by tomorrow, though!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6