Start by marking “Small Town Christmas (Lucky Harbor, #2.5, Deep in the Heart of Texas #2.5, Last Chance #2.5)” as Want to Read:

Small Town Christmas

(Lucky Harbor #2.5)

Three heartwarming holiday stories
to prove that love is the greatest gift of all

Kissing Santa Claus
NASCAR driver Logan Perrish returns to Lucky Harbor, Washington, with love in his heart and a ring in his pocket. But can Sandy Jansen forget the past and give him a second chance? Or will Logan be spending another Christmas alone?

I'll Be Home for Christmas
After ignorin
Published November 1st 2011 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Small Town Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Small Town Christmas

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

I absolutely love reading holiday themed stories, especially during the Christmas holidays because they just seem to make the season that much more magical. These three stories are not deep or thought provoking, nor are they at all very steamy, but they are definitely sweet and very romantic.

Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis
Lyndy Ann ♫
Mar 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
3* Kissing Santa Clause

I enjoyed this being back in Lucky Harbor spending time with Logan Perrish as he tries to win back his girl at Christmas. A cute quick romance wish it was longer and reminded me how I enjoy reading Jill Shalvis

2* I’ll Be Home for Christmas

I did not enjoy this the reason being for a short read there were too many characters so I did not connect with the main couple and the over use of the term “Mother” which I found cold also annoyed me.

2* O Little Town of Bramble

Again for
Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Christmas Time, Short Stories
3.5 - 4 Stars for Kissing Santa Claus (Lucky Harbor 2.5) by Jill Shalvis

3 Christmas Time Short Stories, but I only read 1 since I can't read series out of order =)
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Rounded to 4 Stars. Full review of all three stories coming soon.
Gwen (The Gwendolyn Reading Method)
Tis the season to read Christmas novellas! Alright, of the three, I think the story about the veteran and the stray cat was the most fully formed. The Nascar driver story was definitely an extension of another book which I've probably read but forgotten. The farm boy and vet girl story was also cute, but more of an interlude than a full story. In summary, I still prefer to read full novels but if you want some good Christmasy fun, these were diverting.
Bekah
Kissing Santa Clause 3.5*
Jill Shalvis

In this very short story about Sandy Jenson and Logan Perrish, Jill Shalvis takes us back to Lucky Harbor and all of the characters we’ve all come to fall in love with. Logan is a world famous NASCAR star and Sandy is the small town clerk who has gone and fallen in love with him after a very short, very hot fling. After which he up and left and didn’t contact her for six months. But he comes waltzing back into her life at just the right moment. She’s lonely,
Thenia
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
*Only read Kissing Santa Claus (Lucky Harbor #2.5) - Jill Shalvis

A Christmas story about a couple that gets a second chance.

Sandy and Logan had a fling a few months back, but while Sandy fell in love with Logan and confessed her feelings to him in an email, he never responded, leaving her heartbroken.

She is feeling extra lonely during the holiday season, when Logan appears unexpectedly and this time, he plans to stay.

Short, sweet and straightforward, with a satisfying happy ending.

Previous book
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Posted on Under the Covers

Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis - 4 stars

This is Logan and Sandy’s story. In book two of the Lucky Harbor series, Tara’s ex-husband, Logan fights for his chance to get his wife back. Tara is in trouble because the man is a charming one - which makes him dangerous because although I was rooting for Ford and Tara to get together, it was hard to push Logan out of the way because he is so nice!

Finally, Logan has his own time to shine with this novella. He finds the girl
Kari
Nov 29, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, kindle
Gave it 3 stars because of the first story. The other 2 were probably about a 2.

Small Town Christmas is a short, sweet anthology with stories to get you in the mood for Christmas. Of the 3 stories, I liked Kissing Santa Claus the best. It was the only one where I felt the couple really felt anything for each other. There was enough back story between the 2 to feel their HEA. The other 2 stories were so-so.

I'll Be Home for Christmas, was just a little unbelievable. Stranger shows up in the town
Karla
Kissing Santa Claus(Lucky Harbor Series)

Nice little addition to the series about Logan and Sandy. I really enjoyed these two in The Sweetest Thing and was excited to see them get a story of their own. Well they did, but unfortunately it was way too short. Sweet, but I wanted more. However, I was happy to be back in Lucky Harbor and we even get a little bit of Jax, yummy! I’m hoping Logan and Sandy will make appearances in the upcoming books.
Dee
May 28, 2013 rated it really liked it
Review haiku for Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis:

He's NASCAR driver
She's town clerk, had fling with him
Love Lucky Harbor!

Nice set of holiday novellas. I especially liked Katie Lane's "O Little Town of Bramble"
Dee
Read Jill Shalvis story only. I liked it but it was a more than rushed!
Dec 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis - 4 Stars

I absolutely love Jill Shalvis's Lucky Harbor series so it's no surprise that this story was my main reason for wanting to read the Small Town Christmas anthology. We first met Logan in the second book in the series, The Sweetest Thing. He is Tara's ex-husband and came to Lucky Harbor hoping to win her back but was facing fierce competition from her first love Ford. Now I have to admit that while I was routing for Ford to win Tara's affections I did d
Lisa
Dec 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is a real quick read. Good for taking with you to appointments when you have some time to read. With three shorter stories you can get through each one pretty quick. Very Christmas spirited but not overly so you could choke. lol If you read Jill Shalvis' Lucky Harbor series her story Kissing Santa Claus takes place in Lucky Harbor when Logan Perrish gets wise and comes back to get Sandy the town clerk he whirlwind loved and left behind months ago. He's going to have to work hard to get her ...more
Lynsey
Nov 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
I read this for Jill Shalvis but actually I have discovered a brilliant new-to-me author! Who cares if I have countless unread books on my shelf, on my iphone and on my kindle. Some girls need shoes...I need more books!

Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis was fabulous! 4 stars.
This was a really sweet addition to the Lucky Harbour series and it gave us closure on Tara's ex husband Logan. He proved himself to be not-such-a-bad-guy-after-all in Tara and Ford's book and so I was really happy to see
Cocktails and Books
I'm not generally one for anthology stories. They're too short for me (I need substance!!), but I got this one because I had to know what happened with Logan after Tara and Ford got back together in Jill Shalvis' Kissing Santa Claus.

For the Jill Shalvis story, this was Jill Shalvis crammed into a tiny box. I love Jill Shalvis, but I need Jill to have lots of space and pages to let the story flow.

Logan and Sandy had some "stuff" to work out before they could get their HEA, but I guess with a Chri
marieno
Apr 22, 2013 rated it liked it
Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis: Now that I know that she can write masterpiece like Forever and a Day, I'm always on the lookout for more. But it's still a cute story about Logan and Sandy.

O Little Town of Bramble by Katie Lane: What a joy to be back in Bramble, Texas and to see Rachel Dean, Kenny Gene, Mayor Harley Sutter and Sherman the pig.
Sam had a sad childhood. She's back in Bramble for Christmas after getting her diploma as a Vetenarian. Her father has changed and with him and the ne
Diana
3.5 stars really but bumping it to four stars because of my love for the second story in this anthology, I’ll be home for Christmas by Hope Ramsay. So much love for this heartwarming tale of love and hope in this Christmas season.

ETA: Because I've finally read the three books in the Lucky Harbor series, and I wanted to reread Jill Shalvis' Kissing Santa Claus to see if I see it differently now that I know who Logan and Sandy are. And yup, yup! I like it soo much better now, lol. Especially knowi
Erin
Read only for Katie Lane's O Little Town of Bramble.

I enjoyed Ethan in the last book, when he proposed to Hope and gave her Sherman the pig.

You could tell that he was quiet, but everyone thought he was dumb or slow.

No, he was just quiet and didn't like change.

Oh my goodness his parents! I would have been beyond furious with them if I had found out that they had saved college money for him, but never told him. So he never went, and then that they were going to spend it on themselves. OMG I would
Susan (susayq ~)
Nothing like a little Christmas in the early spring ;)

I read this for the Jill Shalvis story and to be completely honest, her story disappointed me. It was the story of Logan and Sandy. There was a HUGE mistake in it - at one point Sandy says she can find anyone to play Santa cause Fors is out of town with his fiancée. Then, Logan is at the B&B talking to Tara. Guess what? Tara is Ford's fiancée.

The story by Hope Ramsay was good. But the Katie Lane story blew me away!! It was funny watching
Elle
Nov 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: holiday
I enjoyed the Shalvis story. Anything new going on in Lucky Harbor and I'm there ... with bells on.

I don't especially remember the other two stories, but I do know that I read them late into the night (which might account for the details being a bit hazy. What I do know is that I found the stories entertaining. So while not entirely memorable, I enjoyed reading them and had a warm fuzzy feeling at the end.

I'm starting to think that I need to save some of these warm happy stories for the Holiday
Dec 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
My sole purpose in requesting this book from Netgalley was to get the short about Logan and Sandy from Jill Shalvis' Lucky Harbor series. I didn't feel as attached to Logan and Sandy as I would have liked to, given that there was not very much information about them in the previous two novels in the series. However, the familiar writing of Shalvis was evident in the short forty some pages. I enjoy a holiday themed romance and I especially enjoy a holiday romance where the hero totally melts the ...more
Christa
Sep 30, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-arc
This book consists of three very short Christmas stories. The stories in this book would be a good choice when you are looking for something really quick to read. The one by Jill Shalvis was my favorite. I enjoyed reading about the characters in each story. They were all likeable and I wanted things to work out well for the. I enjoyed the storylines and am glad that I had the opportunity to read this ARC through Netgalley.

Jane
Dec 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This is Logan and Sandy's story. Though a little unbelievable, since before their separation 5 month before this story took place, they had only been together for a week. Though it was a passionate 5 weeks where they seemed to share more than just steamy sex. If you can get past the impossibility of this romance, it is a REALLY sweet story~
I definitely enjoy novellas for the straight forwardness of it. Happy ending is never more than a few chapters away. Yay!
A really nice christmas read.
Danielle (Love at First Page)
Rating for Jill Shalvis' story only.

description

Enjoyed this more than I thought I would since I did not like Logan in The Sweetest Thing. He's endearing and quite sexy here. Loved the humor in this one, too!
Figlet
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
I thought I read this long ago, but apparently I did not.

I read it tonight though so...

Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis - rated 3.5 - 4 stars
I'll Be Home for Christmas by Hope Ramsey - rated 4 stars
O'Little Town of Bramble by Katie Lane - rated 3.5 stars

Kelly22
Kissing Santa Claus by Jill Shalvis

3.50 Stars - Contemporary Romance Novella.

Anything written by Jill Shalvis is bound to be good. This tiny novella was another tangible proof of this theory. Loved it.
~ Becs ~
I only read the Jill Shalvis story to whet my appetite and reacquaint myself with Lucky Harbour for Head Over Heels and it was sweet and lovely.
Melissa
The only one worth reading (IMO) was the one by Jill Shalvis. The other two took me forever to get through and were boring to a boot!!

Samantha
I liked them all except the 2nd story. Too hokey and I didn't like all the religious undertones.

• Holiday Hideout
  • Romancing the Holiday (Kent Brothers, #3; Holloway, #3)
  • Naughty & Nice: Three Holiday Treats
  • Naughty and Nice: A Holiday Romance Collection
  • Twas the Night
  • Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers, #2)
  • The Night Before Christmas
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Holiday Sparks
  • The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • A Regency Christmas: Scarlet Ribbons / Christmas Promise / A Little Christmas
  • To All A Good Night
  • Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack, #2)
  • Last Chance Christmas (Last Chance, #4)
  • Hunk for the Holidays (Hunk for the Holidays, #1)
  • Home for the Holidays
  • The Christmas He Loved Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #2)
  • Holly Lane (Destiny, #4)

Look for Jill's latest, LOST AND FOUND SISTERS on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's websi

Lucky Harbor (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)
  • The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2)
  • Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)
  • Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4)
  • At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)
  • Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)
  • It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7)
  • Always on My Mind (Lucky Harbor, #8)
  • Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9)
  • It's in His Kiss (Lucky Harbor, #10)