Start by marking “Unwrapping Hank (Unwrapping Hank, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unwrapping Hank (Unwrapping Hank, #1)

Unwrapping Hank

(Unwrapping Hank #1)

Sloane loves a good mystery. He grew up as the son of two psychiatrists, so he finds most people tediously easy to figure out. He finds his way to Pennsylvania State University, longing for a rural experience, and ends up being lured into joining a frat by Micah Springfield, the hippest guy on campus.

Nothing in Sloane’s classes is as intriguing as Hank Springfi
Published November 14th 2014 by Eli Easton (first published October 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Unwrapping Hank, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unwrapping Hank

Start your review of Unwrapping Hank (Unwrapping Hank, #1)
Lola
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
description

A most lovely read for the holiday season!

I’m serious. This was one of the fluffiest, ‘awww-worthy’ and excessively Christmassy well-plotted short story I have read so far for the holidays. Forget about this A Christmas Carol classic filled with beloved themes, Unwrapping Hank not only contains comparable in beautifulness ones, but also demonstrates an extra ability to make you smirk, smile, laugh, irradiate with happiness, sigh from contentment and swoon hand on heart. Indeed, this is a rollercoaster of powerfu
Baba
4 fun stars. Review completed November 20, 2014

photo oie_9g8dCfdROcs2_zps86f2ba22.png
 photo oie_zUEtZ3pmm19T_zpsnlugriwd.gif
 photo oie_vhUPWD3kpiVq_zps8blujmg1.gif

I'm sorry but I liked the unicorn gif more. It's prettier.

I'm
SheReadsALot
Before reading : Look at me. Willingly adding a Christmas jizz story to my TBR.

I've seen the Easton light, it's filled with peppermint sticks.

Whoa. *smh*

After reading :

Why thou shalt not sleep on Eli Easton's Santa Jizz: A Reflection by SRAL

It's a well known fact, Santa Jizz/Christmas Jizz/Fucking Holiday Sugar stories, they are not my deal. I'll own and will admit it. While others find Christmas joy in reading about that winter romance hullabaloo...I just can'class="gr-hostedUserImg">
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Why do I bother reading books from other authors when Eli Easton just seems to knock it out of the park every single time!?

I always know when I'm loving a book when my heart gets a little vice-like feeling. You know what I mean. That squishy, choked up feeling that you get when you read something that really touches you. This book squeezed my heart and I effing loved it!

This was another new adult, opposites attract story from one of my most reliable authors. It was sweetly holiday, totally believable,
Nick Pageant
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I recently had the great thrill of beta-reading this little gem. I loved every word.

The plot concerns Sloane, a college student, and his attempts to understand Hank, a hunky fraternity brother who looks like a muscle-head but turns out to be much more. Sloane and Hank are forced together by Hank's brother, Micah.

The boys end up spending Christmas together and then things get sexy, sweet, and adorably romantic. This is low-angst, but there are some great emotional scenes s
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~ 4.5 TOTES ADORBS stars~

Puppies and kittens have nothing on this story!

Sophisticated, openly gay Sloane gets paired with the beefy Hank to put together their frat's Christmas party. Sloane finds Hank interesting. And sexy as sin. Hank is a mystery Sloane wants to unwrap (in more ways than one).

But Hank is intimidated by Sloane. Sloane makes him feel things he doesn't want to feel. So he avoids Sloane, pushes him away.

After Sloanclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Puppies
☆ Todd
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing

At 18, Sloane is a freshman veterinary student who has recently been encouraged to join a fraternity by its uber-cool president, Micah.

And after growing up with world-traveling psychologist parents, Sloane finally feels like he's somewhere that he truly belongs.

Until he meets Micah's brother, Hank, who is a philosophy student and also in the frat.

Hank is a big, muscley, tattooed guy, but also a bit of an enigma. One which Sloane, loving a good mystery, must solve -- no matter how many times he tries to let that 'sfrat.
belongs.
Until
Susan
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: December 21, 2015
4 stars

Tristan Wright is my favorite narrator and he matches perfectly with Eli Easton's writing. I LOVED Superhero, and I really really enjoyed Unwrapping Hank as well. Tristan Wright has really contemporary voice that lends well to new adult storytelling.

When I first read the ebook last year, I think I had a hard time getting over the "Hank" on the cover. I'm not a big fan of that model for the character. But, the narrator in the audiobook allowed me to see him
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

I'm a horrible person. No, now, don't be polite and disagree with me on principle. I swear, I really am.

*whispers* I have pet peeves.

✘ When parents are playing Cupid with their son and go as far as bringing him lube and condoms while he's off with his - possible - love interest in a barn - I KID YOU NOT - it turns me off completely. I mean, ew, is that supposed to be cute?

Honestly? I liked Hank's family until they all started to be so freaking pushy. But that's just me. And don't get me started about Micah, his brother. Why
Eli Easton
Sep 17, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my Christmas novella for 2014. It's not a sequel to "Blame it on the Mistletoe", but it's in the same vein--a holiday romantic comedy. It's almost double the length of Mistletoe at 40K words. Hope you enjoy it!
Eli

Now on Amazon!

NOW ON ARE (epub, pdf):

NOW ON ARE (epub, pdf):

My desktop post for this book is here:

Eli
Sheziss
Olé.

Because... Is there another word for this? I don't think so.

This book is simply and plainly gorgeous. So right on so many levels. An ambush of feelz. I didn't stand a chance. Trainwreck. If this story wasn't written there would be a Law that states that someone has to make it true ASAP. Affair of State. Because it fills a space no other book does. It's truly amazing. My Hank... he inde
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Re-listen 11/14/18; bumping it up to 4.5 Stars

I'm not sure what it is about Eli Easton's writes but she can suckerpunch me sometimes. This was and is one of those times.

My original review was kind of stupid so I've deleted it excepting the pic of Grinchy who is still TOTES ADORBZ!

description

Grinch became totally enamored with Sloane over the Christmas holidays at the Springfie
Judith
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** Well,this was just adorable!!! ***

Well,I really shouldn't have liked this one....

Firstly,it's Y/ A
Secondly,there's only one sex scene....

But I absolutely loved it.

Sloane has just moved into a new Frat house and has been partnered with Hank to organize the House Christmas party.
Hank is not happy as he doesn't like Sloane.It's not because he's gay,more that he feels a bit intimidated by him.
Sloane is openly Gay.He's well travelled,charming and witty and everyone seems to
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

This book!

Another one lost to the TBR! I hate myself right now for not reading this one sooner!

But, that's why I decided to do this whole TBR challenge. I get to discover for the first time, great books like this one.

This whole story made me swoon. HARD! The build up was perfect. And the end. Sweet baby Jesus the end.

I just loved Hank and Sloane!

So so so recommend this one!! Even if it isn't Christmastime.

✦❋Arianna✦❋
4.5 STARS

description

“Unwrapping Hank” is the sweet, perfect Christmas story you want to read next! Believe me! This book is for everyone! It doesn’t matter if you’re not a fan of m/m reads. You must read it! This book has everything - a solid plot, two fabulous endearing main characters, great engaging writing and so on..

A OFY, opposite attract story, “Unwrapping Hank” tells the story ofclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
“Unwrapping
Rosa, really

Several days ago a friend reminded me it was the 14th of November. You know what that means: Thanksgiving (pumpkin pie does not make up for annoying relatives); Christmas (stupid baby Jesus); BLACK FRIDAY (the horror...the horror...). And yet within the hour I caught myself singing “All I Want for Christmas is You.”

Loudly.

With hand gestures.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SANTA HAT, MARIAH CAREY--IT'S FUCKING NOVEMBER.

But while I may complain about the evergestures.
FUCK
Exina
The Story

Sloane and Hank are quite opposites – not only in appearance, but in personality too. Sloane is interested in Hank, seeing him as a puzzle to solve, and also attracted to him. Hank is totally unaware of his sexuality, he is so deep in denial that he doesn’t even admit it to himself. The openly gay Sloane irritates him, makes him uncomfortable, his mere existence provokes animosity from him toward Sloane.

So Hank’s brother, Micah, determined to smooth this situation over, makes them to organize the
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
5 Adorably Spicey Stars

There are SPOILERZ.

There is no question in my mind. I love this author. Her books are exactly how I like my Contemporary Romances. They are cute, funny, adorable, with a tiny bit of drama and some spice to get away from the YA genre. In the last 2 days, I've added 3 of her books in my favorites shelf and they aren't even full length novels. She's managed to make me love 3 novellas.

The bookclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
* Meli Mel *

❅❅❅ 4 Cute Christmases ❅❅❅

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

“Be careful. You know what they say: once you go dick, that’s the end of the chicks.”

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

Aww...this was so freaking adorable. I loved this cute Christmas novella.

Sloane has just returned to America and is studying at Penn State University. He has had quite the unconventional upbringing with both his parents being psychiatrists and them living in Paris since he was a kiclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
MLE
Oct 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet, fun holiday read. I loved that Sloane's motivations for unwrapping Hank aren't malicious, or nasty, and that he genuinely wants to understand Hank. I like that Hank was much more than he first appeared, and appreciated that I was able to get into his head. I don't think I would have liked him as much if I only saw him through Sloane's eyes. I loved his brother, and especially his parents. They were a fun, and loving family, and it was a nice change from all the hate, and rejection. ...more
Natasha
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
So, I'm a bitter old hag, and I was perfectly prepared to not like this. Not that it has anything to do with the book, or Eli Easton's writing style, which is lovely, it's just that's it started with frat boys and if there is one thing Natasha Snow dislikes, it's frat boys.
I hate New Adult. Like, shit, I can't even tell you how deeply I detest the genre. I don't think it's bad, it's just not me. So after the first bit of me being a total wine-bag, I let the story take over.

3.75 stars, I th/>3.75
Heller
Shelves: mm-holidays
4.5

Fantastic little holiday story that I wish that I had saved to read over my own holiday break. I'll just have to re-read it again (such a hardship). It made me laugh, made me cry and has me pining to see the men ten years down the road. Can I put in a request for a sequel now for next year?
Heidi
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it

What a pleasant and thoroughly enjoyable Christmas read.

“Be careful. You know what they say: once you go dick, that’s the end of the chicks."

Loved it!
Mysza
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
**** 4,5 ****
Very very cute!
Rosalinda *KRASNORADA*

Very nice Xmas story, not very impressive in my silly opinion. Everyone else loved it ;)
Gigi
Shelves: mm-contemporary
We're getting another Christmas story in this series! The next book in Eli Easton's "Unwrapping" series comes out Nov. 25 and is titled Midwinter's Night Dream. Check out the beautiful cover by Reese Dante, read an excerpt and enter for a chance to win an Amazon gift card! http://gaybook.reviews/2015/10/29/mid...

REVIEW OF UNWRAPPING HANK:
Loved it!
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

I unwrapped Hank....and I LOVED what I got!!

"Do you actually see the testosterone pour out of you when you work out, or is it more of a mist?"

This was a sweet holiday story that gave me lots of feels in a short number of pages...something I don't often find with novellas. Sloane and Hank were the perfect Thanksgiving treat. Two endearing MC's, a hippy family, fun on the farm and a manipulative and possessive bulldog started my day off right....with a huge smile on my face!

"You're going t
Justin
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This one started out a bit rocky for me. I didn't love Sloane or Hank in the beginning and was somewhat indifferent about whether or not the got together. Somewhere around the 40% mark that changed and I started pulling for them. By 70% I just wanted to smack their heads together until they saw the light and starting playing hide the salami. When that finally starting happening toward the end of the book it was so good and definitely worth the wait. If you're a fan of (view spoiler) ...more
.Lili.
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, mm-holidays

Aww, this was such a sweet Christmas story. Loved it to pieces!

PS. Really hoping Micah gets his own book!

Dalia
Oct 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, m-m
This was so adorable that I can't stop grinning.

I loved everything about this book. Sloane and his nerdy talk, beefy Hank, his manipulative dog Grinch and his family were amazing.
"Don't come in, Dad!" Hank said.
"Believe me, I won't," Karma said with vocal shiver. "Just... I have, um, condoms and lube." And in a mutter. "Your mother made me."
I especially enjoyed the mistletoe scene and the barn action. I want more! A sequel with Micah would be nice.

2nd read: 22-11-2015

• Frat Boy and Toppy (Theta Alpha Gamma, #1)
  • Frog
  • Golden Boy and the Two Bears (Happily Ever Asher, #2)
  • Honeymoon for One
  • Christmas Kitsch
  • Made for You (Love and Family, #2)
  • Better Not Pout
  • A King in Wonderland (Happily Ever Asher, #3)
  • Best Man (Close Proximity #1)
  • Mark Cooper versus America (Prescott College, #1)
  • Happy for You (Love & Family #3)
  • Poetry in Motion
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Where the Lovelight Gleams
  • When Red Cried Wolf (Happily Ever Asher, #1)
  • Stuck with You
  • Timing (Timing, #1)
  • Sock it to Me, Santa!
Having been, at various times and under different names, a minister’s daughter, a computer programmer, the author of paranormal mysteries, a game designer, an organic farmer, an avid hiker, and a profound sleeper, Eli is happily embarking on yet another incarnation as a m/m romance author.

As an addicted reader of such, she is tinkled pink when an author manages to combine literary merit, vast sto

Unwrapping Hank (2 books)
  • Midwinter Night's Dream (Unwrapping Hank #2)
“Don't come in, Dad!" Hank said.
"Believe me, I won't," Karma said with a vocal shiver. "Just…I have, um, condoms and lube." And in a mutter, "Your mother made me.”
10 likes
“You're going to drive me crazy, aren't you," Hank said.
"Crazy is an ambiguous term with no clinical meaning, and it's insulting to mental health patients. Can you be more specific?”
9 likes