Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Challenges of Yesteryear > Level 5 of the Serious Readers Challenge for 2013

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30837 comments Mod
This challenge is for serious readers.

This is the 5th level of this challenge.

The challenge consists of many levels, each level consisting of 100 books. So, if you have not completed your first 400 hundred, go back and complete the previous level(s) of the Serious Readers Challenge for 2013 that you haven't already finished.

Just create your list of books (at this level label them 401 through 500) and mark them off with a strike through or check-mark as you finish them. If you find you can't finish one of the books on your list for any reason, you may replace it with another.

Also, if you just want to decide what you read as you go you can do that as well. Since this challenge is for the year 2013, any books you've read this year may be included.

This is a free choice challenge. Read whatever you want.

Happy reading!

message 2: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30837 comments Mod
Reserved.

message 3: by Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (last edited Jan 01, 2014 08:04PM) (new)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 382 comments I highly doubt I''l make it to 500, but here I am!
(I'll add the books as I go along)
TOTAL READ: 471/400

November (continued from Level 4)
(view spoiler)
I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent, #1) by Barry Lyga Steelheart (Reckoners, #1) by Brandon Sanderson Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2) by Diana Peterfreund Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Revealers by Amanda Marrone Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1) by Lisa Mantchev Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan The Farm (The Farm, #1) by Emily McKay Madly (Madly, #1) by M. Leighton Daylighters (Morganville Vampires, # 15) by Rachel Caine The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles, #0.5) by Kady Cross The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1) by Kady Cross Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey Call of the Forgotten, #2) by Julie Kagawa Lucid (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #2) by P.T. Michelle The Boyfriend App by Katie Sise The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Tempest Unleashed (Tempest, #2) by Tracy Deebs Love in the Time of Global Warming (Love in the Time of Global Warming, #1) by Francesca Lia Block

December
(view spoiler)
Hold Still by Nina LaCour Perchance to Dream (Théâtre Illuminata, #2) by Lisa Mantchev The Dark Unwinding (The Dark Unwinding, #1) by Sharon Cameron Fractured (Slated, #2) by Teri Terry Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz Destiny (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #3) by P.T. Michelle The Eye of Minds (The Mortality Doctrine, #1) by James Dashner Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles, #2) by Kat Zhang Stolen A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher Relic (Books of Eva, #1) by Heather Terrell The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black The 100 (The Hundred, #1) by Kass Morgan Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey Sentinel (Covenant, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Unbreakable (The Legion, #1) by Kami Garcia Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz So Silver Bright (Théâtre Illuminata, #3) by Lisa Mantchev Crave (The Clann, #1) by Melissa Darnell The Living by Matt de la Pena These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer A Spark Unseen (The Dark Unwinding, #2) by Sharon Cameron The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White Touched (Sense Thieves, #1) by Corrine Jackson Girls That Growl (Blood Coven Vampire, #3) by Mari Mancusi A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness Asylum by Madeleine Roux Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2) by Sarah Fine Dreaming Awake (Falling Under, #2) by Gwen Hayes The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle Bad Girls Don't Die (Bad Girls Don't Die, #1) by Katie Alender From Bad to Cursed (Bad Girls Don't Die, #2) by Katie Alender As Dead As It Gets (Bad Girls Don't Die, #3) by Katie Alender Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1) by Ann Brashares Confessions of a Murder Suspect (Confessions, #1) by James Patterson Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson Red Glove (Curse Workers, #2) by Holly Black Hunger (Riders of the Apocalypse, #1) by Jackie Kessler Rage (Riders of the Apocalypse, #2) by Jackie Morse Kessler Defy (Defy, #1) by Sara B. Larson The Demon's Lexicon (The Demon's Lexicon, #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan

message 4: by Kelly (last edited Jan 02, 2014 08:56AM) (new)

Kelly (ladykatala) | 5020 comments Serious Readers Challenge for 2013 – Level 5
Books read 449/500

November
(view spoiler)
Tart (Delicious, #2) by Lauren Dane Losing It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack Lush (Delicious, #3) by Lauren Dane The Mercenary (T-FLAC, #1) by Cherry Adair The Infernal City (The Elder Scrolls, #1) by Greg Keyes Die Trying (Jack Reacher, #2) by Lee Child To Wed a Wicked Highlander (Bad Boys of the Highlands, #3) by Victoria Roberts Take No Prisoners (Black Ops, #2) by Cindy Gerard The Phoenix Encounter by Linda Castillo The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth Hiding in the Shadows (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #2) by Kay Hooper SEAL of Honor (HORNET, #1) by Tonya Burrows Tripwire (Jack Reacher, #3) by Lee Child Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach

December
(view spoiler)
Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover Fueled (The Driven Trilogy, #2) by K. Bromberg The Hawk (Highland Guard, #2) by Monica McCarty Curtsies & Conspiracies (Finishing School, #2) by Gail Carriger Shane's Last Stand (Fighting Destiny, #0.5) by Suzanne Brockmann Cold Hearted (Griffin Powell, #9) by Beverly Barton Under My Hat Tales from the Cauldron by Jonathan Strahan If Only (Masters of the Shadowlands, #8) by Cherise Sinclair Kiss and Tell (T-FLAC, #2) by Cherry Adair Spellbound by Sylvia Day
Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1) by Sylvain Reynard Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum, #18) by Janet Evanovich A Man Like Morgan Kane by Beverly Barton The Firebird (Slains, #2) by Susanna Kearsley The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks Killjoy (Buchanan, #3) by Julie Garwood Rapture (The Fallen Angels, #4) by J.R. Ward Death on Demand (Death on Demand, #1) by Carolyn Hart Next by Michael Crichton The Impossible Alliance by Candace Irvin
The Gate Thief by Orson Scott Card Out of the Shadows (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit, #3) by Kay Hooper The King's Guard (Fire and Thorns, #0.7) by Rae Carson The Time Traveler's Wife (Special Edition) by Audrey Niffenegger Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1) by Trish McCallan Afterburn (Afterburn & Aftershock, #1) by Sylvia Day Catering to Nobody (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery #1) by Diane Mott Davidson Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb Steelheart (Reckoners, #1) by Brandon Sanderson Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward
Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband (Daughters of the Glen, #1) by Melissa Mayhue The Arrangement The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #1) by H.M. Ward The Arrangement 2 The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #2) by H.M. Ward The Arrangement 3 The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #3) by H.M. Ward

message 5: by Megan L (last edited Dec 21, 2013 09:42AM) (new)

Megan L Harnett | 274 comments Saving my spot!

401. Sin Undone/Larissa Ione 11/21/13
402. Jungle Heat/Bonnie Dee 11/20/13
403. Beautiful Bastard/Christina Lauren 11/22/13
404. Tooth & Nail/Mary Calmes 11/21/13
405. A to Z/Marie Sexton 11/22/13
406. Midnight's Daughter/Karen Chance 11/29/13
407. Shock & Awe/Abigail Roux 11/23/13
408. Take My Picture/Giselle Ellis 11/23/13
409. The Dark Angels: With Wings/Z. Allora 11/24/13
410. Sidelined/Mercy Celeste 11/25/13
411. Just For You/Jet Mykles 11/26/13
412. Heartstrings and Diamond Rings/Jane Graves 11/27/13
413. Never Marry a Cowboy/Lorraine Heath 11/29/13
414. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden/Jessica Sorensen 12/2/13
415. Slow Heat/Jill Shalvis 11/30/13
416. Out of the Darkness/Kate Sherwood 12/1/13
417. Christmasing With You/William Neale 12/1/13
418. How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire/Kerrelyn Sparks 12/4/13
419. The Condor/Isa K. 12/3/13
420. Galley Proof/Eric Arvin 12/4/13
421. Beautiful Bitch/Christina Lauren 12/5/13
422. Submission/Chris Owen 12/6/13
423. Finding Zach/Rowan Speedwell 12/9/13
424. Sno Ho/Ethan Day 12/7/13
425. Point of No Return/N.R. Walker 12/8/13
426. Called to Mate/Lynn Tyler 12/8/13
427. In the Red/Kari Gregg 12/10/13
428. Memory in Death/J.D. Robb 12/11/13
429. Blame It On The Mistletoe/Eli Easton 12/10/13
430. Theft on New Year's Eve/Jamie Brindle 12/10/13
431. Family Man/Heidi Cullinan 12/12/13
432. The Chase/Erin McCarthy 12/13/13
433. Notturno/Z.A. Maxfield 12/14/13
434. Beautiful Stranger/Christina Lauren 12/17/13
435. Behind Iron Lace/Mercy Celeste 12/14/13
436. Houseboat on the Nile/Tinnean 12/17/13
437. Nobody's Angel/Stacy Gail 12/18/13
438. Wicked Solutions/Havan Fellows 12/17/13
439. Wicked Bindings/Havan Fellows 10/18/13
440. Wicked Incarceration/Havan Fellows 12/18/13

message 6: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 15159 comments Welcome to Level 5, Jessica, Kelly, and Megan L!

message 7: by Megan L (last edited Dec 31, 2013 06:57PM) (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.