Start by marking “Dirty Thirty” as Want to Read:
Dirty Thirty

Dirty Thirty

Despite his scrappy punk packaging, Evan's got a submissive streak in him that's just screaming to be indulged. So on the eve of his thirtieth birthday, Evan's wife Margie arranges for them to ring out his twenties by realizing his darkest fantasy-inviting another man into their bedroom. Margie's found the perfect candidate for Evan's birthday treat. Paul works as a bounce ...more
ebook, 1st, 64 pages
Published October 8th 2010 by Ellora's Cave Publishing, Inc

Start your review of Dirty Thirty
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
So hot I could barely stand it.

What can I say? This book was my fantasy come to life. If you are looking for a grand romance, just pass this one right by. This is a M/M/F novella about a kinky threesome encounter. This is much more erotica than romance, and I loved it that way!

Just what this girl needed. Yum.
Pam
May 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 wicked quickie stars
“You taste that?” Evan moaned his reply. “You know what that is? That’s the cock that’s gonna fuck your tight, virgin ass.”

Mmmmm... Dirty Thirty is a guilty pleasure of a read, highly erotic and utterly delicious. Evan is turning thirty and his wish is to have a man fuck him. Now Evan is a happily married man, he just has a fantasy that his wife is kind enough to make it a reality. Quick and wicked, perfect for when you need that something naughty to brighten and hotten your day ;)
Vishous
buddy with my english rose

ok I don't know should I give this 3 or 4 stars...

it was really good but in this short MMF I wanted really bad for F to be out of the picture! OUT!

I don't know why but she was really annoying to me and she didn't to anything bad.. I think the reason for it was that she was maybe too perfect, too open for the scenario and... ah I don't know...

I think Paul and Evan were perfect together, so every time she bugged in I wanted to tell
Sophia Triad
What is a woman doing in a MMF one night stand, when it is obvious she is not really needed there?
And why this book is MMF and not MM?

These were the only thoughts that were crossing my mind while I was reading the book.

Margie wants to please her husband Evan. When Evan admits his darkest fantasy to her (which is to be taken and used by a man), she decides to help him live it.
Consequently, she arranges at Evan’s 30th birthday a threesome with Paul. That’s because af
April

photo omg2_zpsdd6408c2.jpg

and tons of this
 photo bam_zpsf512a3be.gif
 photo ty1_zps8774f3c5.gif

This is me after reading this
 photo smoke_zps7ff9af91.jpg

** On a side note here, this is more M/M action than M/F/M.
Margie decides for Evan`s 30th birthday that she`s going to invite another man into their bed BUT the man is there more for Evan and that`s exactly how Margie arranges it.
This was pure hotness and nothing else ;p
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
May 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ by: Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳

Oh. My. Gawd. Hot. Hot. Hot.

photo 946B6366-D88C-4D58-A29F-D142F2087E4C_zpsdwkzsbnj.gif

That's it. That's my review! Read. This. Book.

Not, enough? Picky picky!

Dirty Thirty is the perfect hot, spicy quickie read any romance/erotica reader should have in their arsenal when they're feeling a book funk. It's that good!

Dirty Thirty, in a nutshell, is about a wife that gifts her husband one night with a man for his thirtieth birthday. He's showed interest in being taken by a man during their own sex life so she asked him. He (Evan) thought it over, and okayed the "date."

The s
Baba
For a brief synopsis please read the blurb. I prefer to cut right to the chase of the matter. I absolutely loved Cara McKenna’s Willing Victim. There was an interesting and intriguing plot and very sexy and hot main characters as well. However Dirty Thirty…hmmm…Evan and Margie rubbed me the wrong way. They’re simply an absolute turn-off.

I had a few 'duh' or WTF moments:

[…]”Heya, sexy,” she said and clapped him on his huge arm. The nickname didn’t make Evan jealous – she c
Rach
I was torn between giving this book 3/4 stars!!

I will admit it was the extremely hot sex scenes which bumped it up a star! Shame on me I know!!

Things I liked (without spoilers)

* the way the author wrote the whole situation. She seemed to be sensitive to the fact some people may have issues reading about another person entering an existing married relationship! (even though I will admit I still wasn't 100% ok with it!!)
* Paul was incredibly hot, and an alpha male without question
* The m/m sex scene mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! HOT

Things I didn't like so mHOT
know!!
Karla
Nov 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Karla by: Kathleen

Call 911, because I'm on FIRE!!! Wow...my eyes are burning, my head is ready to explode and my mouth is dry!

Was this a hot read? Absolutely!! The best part though, is the emotions that you could feel between the Margie, Evan and Paul. I don't care that Evan is not a hulking muscle man, Margie loves him, she thinks he's hot and so do I. Even Paul thought he was yummy, you could definitely tell that he was attracted to him. Physical attraction is nice, but an emotional connection is the sexie
Kathleen
Nov 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Story Rating 4 stars
Character Rating 4 stars
Romance Level 5 stars
Heat Level 5 stars
Overall rating 4.5 stars

OH MY! This was one scorching story. The only reason I rated this book 4.5 stars and not 5 is because frankly I did not want it to end and would have LOVED for the three of them to have one more go around in the morning.

I really felt the connection of the H&h as the third partner, another man joined in. Cara did a wonderful job on this story and the
~ Cariad ~
Jan 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
4.5 Fuck me sideways, I never thought this would happen stars!
I finally popped my M/m (and admittedly f) cherry! LOL

cherries

My first M/m sausage read! .. with the wife up for it too!
description

Honestly, if I'd read the blurb before grabbing this Cara McKenna I might have thought twice! But I'm on a mission to read everything that this brilliant author has written regardless, so t
Michelle
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it

On the verge of turning thirty, Margie is about to give her husband Evan the best birthday present ever.

A little fantasy of Evan's comes to light after a night of drinking, this sets the plan in motion. Paul the bouncer at the bar is the perfect man for the job. This night is Evan's night. Whatever he wants he gets and he wants it bad. One night, one last hurrah before the big 3-0.

Although there is a wife in the mix, this certainl
Ridley
This is a shorty at like 55 pages in epub, so there's not much to review. It is, however, a wonderful little piece of erotica. It has great characters, hot, boundary-pushing sex and not a forced emotion in sight. It's a story about a sexually adventurous married couple trying something deliciously dirty. Everyone has a great time, but no one has their soul touched or comes to a life-altering romantic revelation. It's just - really - hot sex for an adorably out-there couple.

I liked se
Victoria

Wowzer...this one was HOT! HOT! HOT!.

I normally like to read about menage stories that are part of a poly relationship instead of a third party being invited into an established relationship just to satisfy a craving for a threesome. While that's my normal preference I knew before starting Dirty Thirty, that wasn't the story line here, and that was perfectly okay. I liked the chemistry between the married couple, loved how the wife set up everything for her husband, and OMG, did I mention th
Elizabeth (Liz)
Holy jeez, Cara McKenna, you are a dirty, nasty little minx.......and I love you for it! Bravo to you! My ability to blush returned full-force while reading this erotic tale of a young married couple's walk on the wild side!

Love this author! 5 stars!!
Jessica
BRAVO Cara McKenna!!! Holy crap was that a hot little story!!
Riverina Romantics
Updated status at 60% - Holy crapolie - hubby is gunna cop it when he gets home.

I'm going to fall back into my natural Aussie lingo here and say "Crikey Moses."

This book was so damn good!! 100% perfection. I loved it from start to finish. And the best part for me? I'm turning 30 in less than two months and my hubby has his own plans for a dirty birthday present so it was DAMN EASY falling into this book and fantasising about all the possibilities.

In a drunken moment Evan tells his
♥ Beth
Oct 09, 2010 rated it really liked it
Holy Moly!! If you are looking for a really hot m/m/f with the emphasis on the m/m, this short story is it!! This is my first Cara McKenna and she has me hooked with this one!
...
Feb 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
OK, so I wrote up a whole review and GR decided to bitch out and lost it all. *grumbles*

I'll keep this short.

HOLY FUCKING HELL. This was seriously the hottest thing I've read in a long, long, long, long, long, long, long time. And I read a lot of smut, guise.

Alright, so what do we have? One punkish married couple, one 97%-straight guy's fantasy, one wife's granting of her husband's birthday wish, and one self-proclaimed mostly-straight hottie, and you have you
Mandi Schreiner
Oct 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
For a super quick erotic (m/m/f with m/m), this one gets the job done. A "straight" married dude asks his wife to have sex with a man on his 30th birthday - HELLO!

His wife gets to join in on the fun. Good times for all to be had ;) This book only takes place during this night, so it is just a very quick glimpse into this couple's life - but they bring in a bouncer from a favorite club, Paul. And Paul is a sexy beast. He calls himself 75% straight..and takes very good care of Margie a
*The Angry Reader*
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
A perfect breather from the long, boring, “sweet” romances I’ve been drowning in lately. McKenna is a treasure.

Violetta Vane
Nov 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
This is my second Cara McKenna after Willing Victim. Submissive M/F plus dominant M equals almost insta-buy for me, so I couldn't really resist it. I can't say enough good things about the sexual dynamic and the sex and the writing overall. This is a fantastic novella that delivers everything it promises. Some highlights:

- Wonderful characterization of the couple. With a very few telling details, I felt like these were real, vulnerable, brave, unique people. They weren't blank slates or blu
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Every once in a while I like to read about virgin men getting their ass you-know-what. This time it's arranged by his wife. The couple was fine - I think the main guy MC just was not appealing to me at all. I liked the dominant bartender guy - but I'm not much into mohawks and goth type looks (no matter what my high school pictures might have you believe) but this was plenty hot for the sex -- liked the voyeur parts.
❀~Amy~❀
Short and incredibly hot. I really enjoyed Evan and Margie. They are rather unconventional and very dirty in the bedroom. Yet at the same time they are both very much in love with their spouse. They had some very sweet moments. Paul is so alpha and sexy, just loved him and how he handled everything.

Would have given it 4 stars if it wasn't for one issue. These 2 thoughts from Evan:

Tonight he'd get on his knees, turn his body over to Paul to be the one getting fucked, but for now he wanted to/>Tonight
Kristy
Apr 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
This super quick read by Cara McKenna did not disappoint. It takes place in one day of Evan and Margie's life.

Evan and Margie - a super hip and somewhat punk married couple living in Portland. Evan is due to turn 30 tomorrow and his birthday wish is to have someone join him and his wife in the bedroom. The someone being another man. Margie, being the super-hip wife, thinks it's hot and readily agrees. She seeks out Paul, a hot bouncer at one of their favorite bars. Paul is all too ha
Lyrical
May 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
H.A.W.T.
H.A.W.T.
H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W.T.H.A.W
~ Lei ~ Reading Is An Adventure ~
Margie wants to fulfill her husband Evan's, favorite fantasy for his 30th birthday, and Paul, their favorite bouncer, is happy to help out. This was hot, hot, hot. I liked this much better than another book with this theme, (wife procuring lover for husband), Anonymous by Giselle Renarde .

Margie was right there with Evan, sharing his fantasy with him but staying out of the way when needed. I like married couples sharing each other's fantasy but the core relationship isn't affected.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Evan has always wanted to have sex with a man so for his thirtieth birthday, his wife Margie arranges to have Paul fulfill Evan's fantasy. Boy Howdy does he have the birthday of his dreams. This story is kinda a menage but mostly some smokin' hot m/m action. After the evening is over, Paul goes on his merry way but you gotta wonder if this kinky, loving couple will invite him back for some repeat performances. Wink, wink. This was a short but HOT story.
I want to read more from this author.
Jeanette Grey
Feb 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book is far too short for plot, but somehow that didn't even matter. The writing was smooth, the sex was searing-hot, and It. Hit. Every. One. Of. My. Kinks.

Seriously, this was written for me. Slightly submissive, skinny, tatted, heteroflexible male, curious to bottom for the first time. GGG spouses. MMF in every combination. I just... I cannot. It's everything I ever wanted in a sex scene all rolled into one.

Life. Ruiner.
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
I always have a little harder time rating short novellas. It always seems like there should be "more". I am giving Dirty Thirty a 4 based on the fact that it delivers exactly what it promises - a HOT, erotic, extremely sexual story about a man getting to play out his darkest "dirty little secret" for his 30th birthday - courtesy of his wife. Wowza! This one is hot!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Professor Adorkable (Domesticated Inc, #1)
  • Back Home
  • Just a Bit Twisted (Straight Guys, #1)
  • The Darkest Flame (Roadmap to Your Heart #1)
  • Valor on the Move (Valor, #1)
  • Bad Company (Bad in Baltimore, #1)
  • Nothing Ventured
  • The Bigger They Are (Mission X, #2)
  • Bad Boyfriend (Bad in Baltimore, #2)
  • Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5)
  • Out (Out, #1)
  • Taboo for You (Love and Family, #1)
  • Game Changer (Game Changers, #1)
  • Summer Heat
  • Between Sinners and Saints
  • When All the World Sleeps
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • If We Could Go Back (Camassia Cove, #6)
Since she began writing in 2008, Cara McKenna has published nearly forty romances and erotic novels with a variety of publishers, sometimes under the pen names Meg Maguire and C.M. McKenna. Her stories have been acclaimed for their smart, modern voice and defiance of convention. She was a 2015 RITA Award finalist, a 2014 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award winner, a 2012 and 2011 RT Reviewers’ Choice Award ...more
“He watched her screen, her spell-checker halting at such spurious entries as "fuckwitism" and "Caliguliberal".” 3 likes