Dare to Dream discussion

Miscellaneous > End of the world

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,566 (3566 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72

message 1: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) So? What is everyone's plans for the end of the world since it is tomorrow and all? Working here lol

message 2: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl (dustpancrazy) | 2512 comments Mod
I am watching Fringe :-) That's all I care about right now

message 3: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Working at the chocolate factory before Fringe :-)

message 4: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Lol I wish I didn't have to work...have fun with watching the Fringe

message 5: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Oh I will, I will! Only 4 episodes left!

message 6: by Becca (new)

Becca (goblinfan) | 402 comments Yeah I was working too. I wanted to be home having a very small (just me) Apocalypse Party.

message 7: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Bailey (jsbailey) | 130 comments I was at work but my husband brought me pizza so it was awesome. Later on I went to the niece's birthday party and ate some cake. Overall, I had a good apocalypse.

message 8: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Hehe glad everyone had a nice or semi- nice apocalypse...maybe next time we can do it together on here lol have a good reads party hehe

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Was it the Dr.? He seems to save the world every Dec.

message 10: by Becca (new)

Becca (goblinfan) | 402 comments lol. No Mike, it wasn't the Dr. It was Sam and Dean Winchester. They averted the apocalypse again. And Buffy helped.
I'm liking the idea of an online apocalypse party.

message 11: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Is it over yet?

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Maybe it happened and...we're just not aware!!!!!!!

message 13: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Hmm maybe Mike

message 14: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

It is possible that we are in an alternate reality.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Yes...but which one?

message 16: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Hopefully a nice one lol

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments ...I think the evidence is against you.

message 18: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Dammit! Lol

message 19: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

If you watch Fringe, you would understand. I'll take you back to season one to help you understand where I'm coming from. I have some friends named Walter Bishop and William Bell. They have created a way to enter an alternate universe and they showed me how. So I currently live like William Bell was living in Season One. I spend most of my time in an alternate reality because I like that place better but I still come back to this universe to visit. I will not say which reality I am presently in because I have said too much already. Watch Fringe and you might understand. ONLY 3 MORE EPISODES OF THE FINAL SEASON OF FRINGE REMAIN!!!!!! (but that's alright, I know of another reality where Fringe has not been canceled) :-)

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments So....aren't you going to cause a shattering disaster with all that crossing back and forth???? Or maybe that's what happened on the 21st and there's more than one and you only think you're crossing back to the other reality but you're really crossing to a different other reality....?????....

Now I can't recall which reality I'm in.

By the way, there's a guy named Mulder here looking for you

message 21: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Yes, I'm good friends with Fox Mulder and Scully. Been waiting for X-Files 3. Yes, this alternate reality stuff its confusing, but it seems you are one that can understand the truth, Mr. Mike :-) The Truth is Out There.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Never mind, I have to go to dinner with Gandalf and that's about 7 worlds over and getting there can be a pain.

And Gandalf is always late, talk about absent minded. Still his dinner parties are good...hope he seats me next to Sonja again.

message 23: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Tell Gandalf I said hi and that we can take our walk later but I a all ready busy going off to visit Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Oh and Dustin, tell Mulder I'll catch up with him tomorrow. Lol

message 24: by Becca (new)

Becca (goblinfan) | 402 comments I'm really liking this conversation. :)

message 25: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Jump on in Becca. :-) just having some fun

message 26: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

I heard the world might end again around Valentines because there is an asteroid headed toward Earth.

Here a trailer for the movie called Seeking a Friend for the End of the World:
http://youtu.be/pW_OyiUgW88

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Last I heard Mulder was laid up from being struck on the head be another guy he was chasing... Poor guy never seemed to get the drop on anyone in any confrontation.

Oh gotta go, there's some guy next door chanting...he starts it every time there's a thunder storm.

message 28: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Still waiting for X-Files 3 movie and Fringe Movie :-)

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments And I thought I was living in a fantasy world....

message 30: by Dustin the wind Crazy little brown owl, Colorful Colorado (new)

Mike (the Paladin) wrote: "And I thought I was living in a fantasy world...."

You are :-) We are both here.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments I'm not...I'm only a figment of everyone's collective imagination.

message 32: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Mike are you another voice/character in my head? I visited Mulder today he's back on his feet lol and I saw the guy he was chasing too...he didn't like my pet white tiger Tor very much. :-D

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Mulder always seemed to get a raw deal when he had to apprehend someone (or something).

I don't think I'm in your head...I'm using a keyboard. I suspect I may be a presence from an alternate universe and have entered through a breech caused by a collective group of imaginations...

Then again I could just be delusional.

Excuse me the pixies are eating the cat food and the last time they did that the Tom cat ate one of them.

message 34: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Okay I just wanted to double check that your not in my head too lol

Darn pixies! Tell Tinkerbell...she'll help you keep them from eating your cat food.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments It's cool. I forgot to put out their bowl of milk.

Phone's ringing, let me check Caller I.D. Yeah, gotta go it's the Association of Wizards Named Harry. They won't leave me alone I keep telling them I don't any wizards in Nashville named Harry, but they won't believe me.

message 36: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Hmmm maybe find one in another county close by and lead them that way? There should be a number for you to call to tell them about the Association and get them to stop calling you. Sheesh! Some people lol

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments I mentioned there was a "Warty Harris" here visiting the Grand Ol' Opry but they said he wasn't from around here and the name wasn't close enough.

message 38: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Well darn...maybe tell him about Harry Karl from Florida...it'll make them leave.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Good thought. I changed my number but it doesn't seem to help.

message 40: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Tell Scully, she might scare them away from you lol

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments I can't I asked her out a while back and she never got back to me. I don't want to seem needy.

message 42: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Oh so YOU are th eons she was talking to me about...she is interested but has too much work to do.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Humm, probably still trying to teach Tea Leoni to run in heels.

message 44: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) I think I saw Mulder in a pair, rolling his eyes and asking why did I agree to help? Lmao

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments Hummm....

Think I'm going to switch back to asking the Girl from U.N.C.L.E. out.

message 46: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Yea maybe that would be best...Scully is too wrapped up in her job. Sorry

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments I just wish they'd reinstate the special U.N.C.L.E. cars....this '75 Pinto is really not good in high speed chases.

message 48: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Lol Mike ask Marty or Doc to see if they will let you take the time machine for a spin.

Mike (the Paladin) (thepaladin) | 2328 comments I don't know...Marty's out of all that, changed his name and became a rock star, you know. I think Doc's coming through on his train in a while but he likes other times better. Might be an idea though...I'm still a bit, older than I used to be though.

Maybe I'll just go back to Mars...I mean Barsoom.

message 50: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (crazdwriter) Well if you go back to Mars tell E.T. I said hi

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72