Simply Irresistible Jill Shalvis discussion

Off Topic Chat > So..whatcha reading???

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Bekah (bekah317) | 246 comments Mod
I'm reading Lord of the Vampires (Royal House of Shadows, #1) by Gena Showalter and its a solid 3* read for me at the moment.

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments just finished Janet Chapmans Mystical warrior and it was very good lots of humor... i love her books. she just doesn't write fast enough for me lol

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Just finished The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein . Still whittling away at A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2) by George R.R. Martin for a “buddy read” in NBRC group. And started a “buddy read” just after midnight of Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark, #10) by Kresley Cole . To lighten all this, when I get a chance, I'm listening to This Time Together by Carol Burnett .

message 4: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'm reading Worth Any Price (Bow Street Runners, #3) by Lisa Kleypas

Where is everyone ladies??

:-)

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I am in between books now trying to decide what to read next... i think it is going to be get a clue

message 6: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

ooh, well let us know and of course let us know how you liked it!

message 7: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments Well so far great... a pink vibrator... lol... think it is gonna be a good one.

message 8: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

thats too funny, I can't wait to get to that one.

message 9: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'm reading Playing Dirty (Sisterhood Diaries, #3) by Susan Andersen and really liking it a lot!

message 10: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'm going to read either Get A Clue by Jill Shalvis or Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis next. Which one do you guys think I should go with?

message 11: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I think I'm going to start Heaven, Texas.

message 12: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

good book! Good series!! Enjoy!

message 13: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Bekah wrote: "I'm going to read either Get A Clue by Jill Shalvis or Aussie Rules by Jill Shalvis next. Which one do you guys think I should go with?"

Bekah, it is a win-win situation, whatever you choose. :)

message 14: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I decided on Aussie Rules and im lovin this Aussie!!!

message 15: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Reading Aussie Rules and really loving it!!!

message 16: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I loved Aussie Rules but Get a clue was awesome as well you can't go wrong with either one.

message 17: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I finished Aussie Rules... really liked it! My review is on my blog: www.page317.com

message 18: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments Re Reading The Sweetest thing. then on to lisa gardners book Hide..

message 19: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I just finished up The King's Courtesan by Judith James and am about to start It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

message 20: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 165 comments Bekah wrote: "I just finished up The King's Courtesan by Judith James and am about to start It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas"

I was just given the audiobooks of Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas as an early birthday gift. I'm soooo excited. :)

message 21: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

SOoo Awesome Lisa Kay!!! Enjoy!!!!!

message 22: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

starting Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3) by Lisa Kleypas and excited!

message 23: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'm deep into Sebastian's world and I don't want to leave!!! What's everyone else reading?

message 24: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I am reading Lisa Jacksons Wicked Lies. just got started i will have to let you know how it goes so far it is a bit wierd..

message 25: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'll be interested to hear about it! I haven't read a Lisa Jackson in a LONG time.

message 26: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I am having a little trouble with it.I think she is throwing to many characters at me at once before i have time to get them all straight i have to keep going back to figure out where and how they fit. i hate books that do that to me. lol...

message 27: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'm reading Scandal in Spring (Wallflowers, #4) by Lisa Kleypas - loving Mr. Swift!

message 28: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn (mbk1857) I'm reading Sylvester: or The Wicked Uncle by Heyer. So far, so good. Heyer gets your attention in this one from the first paragraph.

message 29: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'm reading Bad Boys Do (Donovan Brothers Brewery, #2) by Victoria Dahl and I'm loving it.

Why do we always love the bad boys??

message 30: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Finished it and it was really good!

Check it out!

message 31: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

reading Owning Arabella by Shirl Anders

message 32: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments Susan Mallerys new one Only Yours...
loving it so far...

message 33: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I have yet to read one of her books! But I've heard great things!

message 34: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I'm reading Tessa Dare's new book A Night to Surrender by Tessa Dare

and I heard via Jill's fb page that there will be an excerpt for Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) by Jill Shalvis in Cosmo!!!

message 35: by Alison (new)

Alison (alison12) | 2 comments I'm reading Untouched and liking it so far, even though I haven't had much time to read this week.

message 36: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Oh, ALison!! I LOVE that book. Especially the very end.

How did you like it??

message 37: by Alison (new)

Alison (alison12) | 2 comments Bekah wrote: "Oh, ALison!! I LOVE that book. Especially the very end.

How did you like it??"

I loved it! Anna Campbell is becoming one of my favorite historical authors. I just finished Claiming the Courtesan by Anna Campbell and love it too!

message 38: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

Yea she is pretty phenomenal! I love her her intensity!

message 39: by Dee (new)

Dee | 44 comments I just finished reading the pioneer womans Black heels and tractor wheels. it is a true story. By Ree Drummond she is also on the food network as the pioneer woman cooks. I could not put this book down. if you want humor and romance a good read. I actually cried and laughed out loud.. let me know if anyone gives it a try and what you think of it. I know i loved it as did my sister in law and my mom.

message 40: by Bekah, I wanna get Jax wasted! (new)

I've just been learning more about her! She's very personable and makes you really wanna try out her recipes! Her blog has gorgeous pictures too!

I'm reading Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2) by Nalini Singh , loving it and getting ready to start The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis this week!! Can't wait!