This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I Hate This Guy

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greg (last edited Aug 14, 2008 08:41PM) (new)

Greg description

I hate this guy.
He's a fucking vampire who sucks off other people's shelves and rates everything five stars. He's all like "be my friend", and if you are his friend he takes your books, and then moves on, but if you try to email him and ask him why he rates everything with five stars he never responds. I never accepted to be his friend, but his existence makes me feel cheap and used. Plus all of his reviews are about female orgams, and he seems to be up to something shady and I can't quite figure it out.
I'm pretty sure he's a douche bag.

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin well it sounds pretty douchetastic i'm not sure about a vampire though he sounds more like an all out douche packer

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) If you'd like to meet the guy and ask him to explain himself, he'll be in Maryland on 8-15, Georgia 8-16, Des Moines 8-22, back in Atlanta 8-23, according to his events list...

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin that is ridiculous!

message 5: by Greg (new)

Greg Maybe not a vampire, but I can't understand what his 'thing' is, why rate every book five stars? Why rate books you haven't read? Why write 'women's orgasm is similar mans mid pump' on multiple reviews? And why won't he write back to me?

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Maybe he just has too much time on his hands, and wants to try to get the most friends and the most books etc on the site. It's possible there's just not much to do in his little corner of Tajikistan.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Wait…. What exactly you wanna talk with him????

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Errr.....clicked on his web page. I think i just don't want to know.

message 9: by Greg (new)

Greg In Tajikistan a fun way to pass your time is to come up with as many email addresses as you can with the word orgasm in it, and then list them on your blog.

message 10: by Greg (new)

Greg At first I wrote him this:

You asked to be my friend, but before I accept I need to know why you rate so many books and why you only give them all five stars? Have you actually read all of these books? Do you have no critical faculties or do you really love all these books?

But he never replied. Then I wrote this:

I wrote you and you haven't replied, although you have been on here since then and stolen more books from people's shelves and rated them with five stars. I think you are a jerk-face, really I do. And what is up with the female orgasm thing? I think I might hate you. Please write back. Your friend!!!

But he still didn't reply, so I wrote him this:

Why do you ignore me? Please do not ignore me, I have asked you questions and you haven't responded and it makes me think that you do not think of me as a five star person. Is this true? Am I not a five star person, but yet every book ever written is? This makes me cry. You asked to be my friend but you will not even write me, how should this make me feel? I will tell you, it makes me feel used, it makes me feel like someone has taken advantage of me, taken my books from my shelves, given them all five star without reading them and then won't return my calls. Are you this kind of man? Do you treat women this way?

Your Friend (even if you will not be mine),
Greg

But yet he still didn't respond to me. He has hurt my feelings Alfonso!!

message 11: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) im chiming in to support greg because it is confusing to me that he (douche) rated the jonathan carroll book "the ghost in love" 5 stars when it hasnt even come out in this country yet. i read the advanced readers copy and then rated it, after accepting his friendship. next thing i know - hes rated it. if it aint out here i know it aint out there. i dont know what his deal is, but i think hes like the man in the high-waisted pants who smells like pee and leaves his coffee cup lids on our shelves.. inscrutable.

message 12: by Greg (new)

Greg I have a feeling he might be even more like the guy who got so excited in the christian inspiration section by hammonds's giant boobies that he jizzed all over the shelf, or maybe they are one and the same inscrutable persons.

message 13: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) On the plus side, his profile contains a handy list of people i don't want to be friends with.

message 14: by karen (new)

karen (karenbrissette) quiet, keeps to himself.

where have we heard that before?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Oh man I think I complained about this guy before…. Somebody explained what he was give me a sec let me see if I can find the thread

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Yeah I did hated on him first!!!! Guahahahah here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show_g...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Seth it don’t matter how much you bitch or hate on me… I wont let you leave!!!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ayana, you seem to know a lot about me...

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Alfonso, is ayana talking about special brownies when mentioning your baking habits? If so, I'll be at Laguardia sometime on Monday afternoon. Just pass me the package over the security rail. They won't mind.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Amanda, there you are!!! I was so mad that there was no delay buaaa!!! I wanted to see you! How was the busyness trip?

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) busy. :)

Did you get my email saying I tried to call you but my stupid phone wouldn't connect? Pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr...

Fingers crossed for a delay on Monday.

(You still have time to book a ticket for saturday, fyi. Penn Station to Wilmington, DE is less than $100)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahahah I did got your email… I think I work Monday morning buaaa.

On the other hand I aint leaving NY =P

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) This always happens. I say something to Alfonso, and then he vanishes. WTF?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments dude i just posted!

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oh never mind. There you are.

I know, I know. You're broadening your horizons by staying in one place. Makes perfect sense...

message 26: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Guantanamera?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments guajira

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) hehehehehe.

message 29: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Yo soy un hombre sincero...
y no recuerdo las palabras...

Jackie "the Librarian" One ton tomato.
I ate a one ton tomato
One ton tomaaaaaato, I ate a one ton tomato.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments I think it finally happened after years of captivity he lost his mind!!!!

Jackie "the Librarian" And now, I am very, very full. Please, take the tomatoes away. Please.

message 33: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Seth hasn't lost his mind. He's like Hamlet. Hamlet can't leave Denmark, so what does he do? He feigns madness. Seth is but mad North by Northwest. When the wind is Southerly he knows a hawk from a handsaw.

message 34: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I know everybody is enjoying some random tangent, right now, but I would just like to say that I hate the pushy and/or oblivious authors. Earlier this week, I got a friend request from some author chick. We didn’t have any groups or books in common, and she didn’t leave me a message, so I deleted the request. The very next day, I got another one from her.

So I killed her livestock and burned her village. I think I was justified.

message 35: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) As long as you didn't sow salt in the fields. That would have been over the top.

message 36: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I’m no environmentalist, but salting the earth is just rude.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You could have poisoned her well with some sort of bacteria that can only harm humans….

message 38: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I hadn’t thought of that, Alfonso. Do you know of any such poisons, right offhand?

I don't want to kill anyone of course (because then they couldn't behold their dead livestock and razed village), just make them wretch their guts out, and regret they ever heard the name Rusty.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You have to options here…:
a) You get in contact with your local black market go to the bio hazard department and ask them to engineer for you a bacteria/virus with a short life spam and reproductive abilities but highly poisonous …. I’m pretty sure that something can be made for you… the problem with this one is that you know how those bacteria/virus shit always get out of control…. So I recommend option B.

b) Since you already killed their live stock and burned the fields… they pretty weak by now… so conquer them!!! And force them to your eating habits… their be dead by the end of the month of a heart attack or something.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.