Everything Paranormal discussion

What are you Reading? > Currently reading-2010

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Unapologetic_Bookaholic For the remaining months of 2010....what's on your current reading list?

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Right now I started The Hunger Games last night

message 3: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished Contact by Susan Grant last night. And hopefully will finish The Eternal Kiss 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire by Trisha Telep soon.

message 4: by Amber (last edited Oct 21, 2010 05:04AM) (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic @Carolyn F I read Contact. How did you like it? Have you read other Susan Grant books?

message 6: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic (last edited Oct 21, 2010 12:06PM) (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic @Amber I am reading the Shifters/Werecats series. How do you like it? Have you started?

message 7: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Sizzlin Miss Kenjii wrote: "@Carolyn F I read Contact. How did you like it? Have you read other Susan Grant books?"

It was pretty good. Started a little slow but then there was a lot of action and a very sweet ending. This is my first Susan Grant book.

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber (crazyaboutbooks) | 20 comments Sizzlin Miss Kenjii wrote: "@Amber I am reading the Shifters/Werecats series. How do you like it? Have you started?"

Yes, but have only read the first one. Waiting to get my hands on the 2nd-4th but, have the 5th and 6th one GRRRRRR hate it when they deliver them like that.
I really enjoyed reading the first one. Faythe is a very strong headed character and I like that.

message 9: by Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~, The Restorer (new)

Jael ~ *~ Syhren ~* ~ (wwwgoodreadscomprofilejael) | 1227 comments Mod
I love the Werecat series although I haven't read Prey and the rest but I will. I am trying to stay away from spoilers until I get the books.

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore I started Enemy Lover by Karin Harlow this afternoon. I bought it on a whim a few months ago, and right now, I'm sooooo glad I did. It's really good so far.

Enemy Lover by Karin Harlow

Unapologetic_Bookaholic @Carolyn F I liked How To Lose An Extraterrestrial in 10 Days. That was my first book by her. Its Book #3 in a series but I loved her characters, the romance, the plot and writing. Very entertaining.

@Amber I think that's why I start so many series. B/c Im waiting to complete a series and others arrive in the mail I have been waiting months to start! I enjoy the Werecats series. I think Faythe is great too.

message 12: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane which was kind of disturbing. I'm still trying to finish The Eternal Kiss 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire by Trisha Telep .

message 13: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) A little over half way thru Sense of Evil (Evil, #3). I can't get enough of this series!

I'm not sure what's next...have 3 books to pick up at the library tomorrow so we'll see.

message 14: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I pushed The Eternal Kiss 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire by Trisha Telep aside again and finished Snakecharm (The Kiesha'ra, #2) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes , The Outback Stars by Sandra McDonald , Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6) by Rachel Caine and Spirited Away (Signet Eclipse) by Cindy Miles .

message 15: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) I'm reading Me, Myself, and Why?. Very confusing start but I like it.

message 16: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished The Eternal Kiss 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire by Trisha Telep and Jewel of Atlantis (Atlantis, #2) by Gena Showalter . Now I'm reading Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4) by Pamela Palmer .

Domino (aka Meme) (bryghtstarr) | 77 comments reading Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas (audio book) and Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

message 18: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I loved the audibook Blued Eyed Devil, Meme. At first I didn't like her male voices but then as the book went on I got used to it. So good!

Domino (aka Meme) (bryghtstarr) | 77 comments i feel the same way. i'm on disc 5 and i'm just getting used to her voice. i can't remember if this reader is the same as for Sugar Daddy, but i liked the voices better on Sugar Daddy. Haven's story is getting better as i listen. at first i thought Haven's character was not believable cause of her upbringing and brothers, but now i'm really getting into it. Sugar Daddy is still my fav though cause i just loved Gage. and Liberty was a great character as well.

message 20: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I still haven't read or listened to Sugar Daddy, Meme. I do have the book though.

Domino (aka Meme) (bryghtstarr) | 77 comments OMG Carolyn, hehe. u have soo got to read it. it's so great. i just loved Gage and Liberty. u also see a bit of Hardy as a teenager and the story behind Liberty's fascination with him. have u read or plan on reading Jack's story Smooth Talking Stranger? i'm renting that one next from the library.

message 22: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I have the book sitting on my TBR shelf. I really have got to read all of those books soon.

Domino (aka Meme) (bryghtstarr) | 77 comments cool. i know for sure u'll love Sugar Daddy if u enjoyed Blue-Eyed Devil. if i beat u to reading Smooth Talking Stranger i'll be sure to let u know how it was =)

message 24: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Great Meme!

message 25: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) Started Blood and Chocolate today. I don't quite like the writing style. The story is good though. I'm about half done.
Tomorrow I will start either Gathering Blue or Ghost Town.

message 26: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I'm reading Kushiel's Dart (Kushiel's Legacy, #1) by Jacqueline Carey and Heiress For Hire (Cuttersville, #2) by Erin McCarthy right now.

Donna (BLHmistress) (BLHmistress) | 13 comments I just started The Reckoning (Immortals, #8) by Jennifer Ashley after that I plan on starting Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian

message 28: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) Just started Ghost Town. Love this series.

message 29: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Finished Royal Destiny (Queen of the Orcs, #3) by Morgan Howell , loved it. Now reading Murder on the Links, The by Agatha Christie .

Donna (BLHmistress) (BLHmistress) | 13 comments Just finished The Reckoning (Immortals, #8) by Jennifer Ashley wasn't bad but not as good as the first 5 , getting ready to dig into Taken by Midnight (Midnight Breed, #8) by Lara Adrian

Domino (aka Meme) (bryghtstarr) | 77 comments raeding Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione and listening to Dark Prince (Carpathians, #1) by Christine Feehan . first for me by Christine Feehan. it's starting out a bit strange, but i'm going to give it a chance. i've heard some great things about the series and the author.

Donna (BLHmistress) (BLHmistress) | 13 comments Currently reading Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #18) (Were-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 33: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) Just finished Hunting Fear (Fear, #1). Took me about 7 hours of (almost) straight reading. I love this series. I have the last 4 in the series waiting. So Chill of Fear (Fear, #2) is next!

Donna (BLHmistress) (BLHmistress) | 13 comments Finished No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19) (Were-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon started One Bite Stand (Mackenzie Vampires, #4) by Nina Bangs

message 35: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished ] The Leopard Prince (Princes Trilogy, #2) by Elizabeth Hoyt The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy, #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt Desired by Virginia Henley Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2) by Stacia Kane and am almost finished with Crimes by Moonlight by Charlaine Harris .

message 36: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) I am reading A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore its very funny just what I need rite now, Book of Shadows (Sweep, #1) by Cate Tiernan and Anne Boleyn and Me (My Story) by Alison Prince

message 37: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I just finished Driven by Eve Kenin , really good book. I'm now reading Mysteria Lane by MaryJanice Davidson .

Donna (BLHmistress) (BLHmistress) | 13 comments Just finished Viking Warrior  by Connie Mason getting ready to start Entwined (Eternal Guardians, #2) by Elisabeth Naughton

Domino (aka Meme) (bryghtstarr) | 77 comments reading The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole . pretty good. still chugging through Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione . i gave up on Christine Feehan's Dark Prince. the plot sounded good, but the relationship between Raven and Mikail was rushed and seemed unrealistic. i couldn't finish it =(

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Donna wrote: "Just finished Viking Warrior  by Connie Mason getting ready to start Entwined (Eternal Guardians, #2) by Elisabeth Naughton"

I want to start the EG series!

Donna (BLHmistress) (BLHmistress) | 13 comments I can't wait to start it either it seems like it might be good.

message 42: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) Meme wrote: "reading The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole. pretty good. still chugging through Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione. i gave up on Christine Feehan's Dark Prince. the plot ..."

Dark Prince (Carpathians, #1) by Christine Feehan It took me a few tries to read this book but when I finished it I was glad I gave it a chance. I have never read a story like this one. I think the characters were maybe a little too complex. I have yet to read the other books in this series but will in the future.

message 43: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I finished Mysteria Lane by MaryJanice Davidson , Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder and Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk . I started The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal .

Domino (aka Meme) (bryghtstarr) | 77 comments finished Passion Unleashed (Demonica, #3) by Larissa Ione last night. i really liked the ending. now on to a historical romance Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers, #1) by Pamela Clare . first read by Pamela Clare. starting off really good. has highlanders in it. yip! =) and listening to Envy by Sandra Brown

message 45: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) I have finished A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore it was one of the funniest books I have ever read, just what I needed. The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron King by Julie Kagawa what an enthralling read. and I have just started Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bites

message 46: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jnhart) just finished The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan . Next up is High Five (Stephanie Plum, #5) by Janet Evanovich

message 47: by Elvia (last edited Nov 25, 2010 05:04PM) (new)

Elvia (elvb) Reading Blood Dreams (Blood, #1 ). I'm going to be quite sad when I finish the last in this series.

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) I have finished Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bites and Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz Masquerade I have started Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Bitten

message 49: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) I'm reading Blood Sins (Blood, #2).

message 50: by Elvia (new)

Elvia (elvb) Finished Blood Sins (Blood, #2). I'm going to start The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror. I think it's a good start to the holidays.

« previous 1