Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > The Fever Series Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments This thread is for discussion of the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning.

Darkfever
Bloodfever
Faefever
Dreamfever
Shadowfever (Coming Jan 18, 2011)

Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning

PLEASE READ - I know that there are some major spoilers that could be discussed in this thread, but if you are going to mention spoilers, please mark your comment as a spoiler! Let's make sure we don't spoil this great series for anyone that hasn't read it yet! Thanks!

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I cannot wait for Shadowfever.......at the end of Dreamfever I actually threw my Kindle (not very far or as hard as I wanted..) I was soooooo pissed about the cliffhanger ending....

message 3: by Kelley Anne (new)

Kelley Anne | 1619 comments Lol! I know the feeling! The end of Dreamfever, I was prepared for a cliffhanger though, so I didn't get too upset. I had no doubt she'd do that to us. The one that absolutely killed me was the end of Faefever! The wait for Dreamfever to come out was horrible! I actually haven't read any of these books since Dreamfever was released. I want to re-read a few of the Higlander ones first, and then I'm sure I'll get around to a re-read of these ones!

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I just finished re-reading Faefever. I've been re-reading all the books in preparation for the final installment in January, and I can't believe how many spoilers and hints each book has in regards to future events! It's mind boggling.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The cliffhanger at the end of Dreamfever...

I think it shall now be known as "the cliffhanger that cannot be mentioned". It was just TOO much. Leaving mid scene was offensive to me lol.

Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting the newest one.

message 6: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 101 comments I think that December will be the month that I reread these books in preparation for the next one coming out.

message 7: by Narnies (new)

Narnies Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yes. That's how I feel.

message 8: by Keri (new)

Keri | 182 comments n e 1 subscribe to KMM's newletter? She's not sent 1 out since like July. There was an except in each one from her newest book Shadowfever to be released in Jan 2011. Ya'll kno what's up with no more newletters?

message 9: by Sarah (last edited Oct 04, 2010 08:42AM) (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I've received one pretty regularly since then. Perhaps something has happened to your subscription? Or maybe going to a spam filter if you have one? You've missed some good teasers.

message 10: by Sarah (last edited Oct 04, 2010 05:07PM) (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments You'll want to pull you hair out at the end of Faefever. The end of Dreamfever will just make you somewhat anxious. :) But you have time until the last book's January release.