Book Addicts discussion

What Are You Reading Now?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 490 (490 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

im reading Betrayals by lilith saintcrow

message 2: by Kristine (new)

Kristine (endlesslyshesaid) | 17 comments I am re-reading The Secret of Shambhala, until payday...sigh. Barnes and Noble, I miss you.

message 3: by ★Codie (new)

★Codie Abibliophobic ★ (phobo55) I'm reading Memoirs of a Geisha By Arthur Golden, Someone like you By Sarah Dessen and The mediator series, book 5 By Meg Cabot

message 4: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments I'm reading Turnabout by Margaret Peterson Haddix again, for a book report.

message 5: by Kristine (new)

Kristine (endlesslyshesaid) | 17 comments Codie, I LOVED Memoirs of a Geisha. Thought it was so well written and really made you feel like you were there.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i've always wanted to read memoirs of a geisha but never really got around to it

message 7: by Kristine (new)

Kristine (endlesslyshesaid) | 17 comments Soooooo much better than the movie. Most of them are.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yeh i have never seen a movie that was better than the book

message 9: by ★Codie (new)

★Codie Abibliophobic ★ (phobo55) I agree the book is always better!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

has anyone read a book that was worse than the movie

message 11: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess Bridge to Terabithia.
The book was so-so, but i LOVED the film!!!!

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Maddie wrote: "im reading Betrayals by lilith saintcrow"

I read that its good! and im reading ...
The Luxe
The Book Thief
Dead Witch Walking

i read multipule books at once just something i do! ;)

message 13: by ★Codie (new)

★Codie Abibliophobic ★ (phobo55) I'm reading Harry Potter book 1!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

for first time???

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa wrote: "Maddie wrote: "im reading Betrayals by lilith saintcrow"

The Luxe
The Book Thief
Dead Witch Walking

i have read The Luxe it was really good, when is the next strange angels book coming out
i read multipule books at once just something ..."

message 16: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments ooh, the Luxe series is so good! :) lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

have you read them all?????

message 18: by Elle (last edited Mar 11, 2010 04:32PM) (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments yeah :) the end is a little disappointing :( but what can you do?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

im only up to envy

message 20: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments Maddie wrote: "im only up to envy"

the ending of envy makes you really really really want the fourth book, lol :P

message 21: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) dreamland by sarah dessen. just started it this morning.

message 22: by ★Codie (new)

★Codie Abibliophobic ★ (phobo55) I'm reading Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott and The Mediator book 6 by Meg Cabot and Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.

OMG My name is Meagan tell me how it is

message 23: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) uhh its okay. im only on page 43. lol. youre reading mediator 6?? i am also reading mediator 5!! and i just reread the entire uglies series!! that is just too.... indescribable.

message 24: by ★Codie (new)

★Codie Abibliophobic ★ (phobo55) Yeah It's good so far too, that's sooooooo cool!!! OMG I'm reading Uglies now was it a good book?

message 25: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) i LOVE uglies. its amazing. the whole series is AWESOME. what part are you on???

message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Maddie wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Maddie wrote: "im reading Betrayals by lilith saintcrow"

The Luxe
The Book Thief
Dead Witch Walking

I think the next book comes out in october!

i have read The Luxe it was really good..."

message 27: by ★Codie (new)

★Codie Abibliophobic ★ (phobo55) Um I'm not that far I'm only on page 34, but it's good so far!!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

im now reading beautiful creatures

message 29: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Im reading the book thief and i need two more books coze i read three books at a time -weird.....but still plz recommend!

message 30: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Maddie wrote: "has anyone read a book that was worse than the movie"

New Moon in the Twilight Saga series.

message 31: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments My Name Is Meagan wrote: "i LOVE uglies. its amazing. the whole series is AWESOME. what part are you on???"

Done with three. Can't find "Extras" ;(

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Regan ♥ wrote: "Maddie wrote: "im now reading beautiful creatures"

Tell me what you think about it. Personally, I didn't like the characters and I thought it was pretty boring."

well its o.k but its definitely not one of the best books i've ever read, im about half way through

message 33: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Maddie wrote: "Regan ♥ wrote: "Maddie wrote: "im now reading beautiful creatures"

Tell me what you think about it. Personally, I didn't like the characters and I thought it was pretty boring."

well its o.k but ..."

Damn i have the book but i havent read it yet could have got another one if it was only ok......oh well;)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

i think its pretty good but then again im only half way :D

message 35: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Ja, apparently its like really good thats why i got it but alot of people said Fallen was good and i didn't like very much .....

message 36: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Qui, i loved the cover of Fallen too but didn't enjoy the book that much.....

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

hey i liked hush hush better

message 38: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Ja, das ist an Fantasich book! Good Taste Maddi

message 39: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Mortal Instruments is better fourth book coming out next year *squeal* I was so happy when i found out there was going to be a fourth book!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!!!!! when does it come out.... did you say next year???

OMG!!! i don't think i can wait that long

oh and regan if you want to marry patch you'll have to go through me :D

message 41: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) you guys can have him*sigh*

message 42: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) this is weird but Maddi you picture looks like half of a face with the lips as an eye.....its really cute like an emo chocolate child ;)

message 43: by cruza (new)

cruza | 3 comments Kristine wrote: "Codie, I LOVED Memoirs of a Geisha. Thought it was so well written and really made you feel like you were there."

I totally agree

message 44: by Elle (new)

Elle (2cute4u) | 89 comments ooh, i have the 50th post!!! sorry, lol :P

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Dickinson (sarahd5250) | 6 comments I am reading Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr & i'm loving it!!!

message 46: by ☺♡M♡☺ (new)

☺♡M♡☺ (moonlanpersonyahoocom) | 56 comments Question: Can anyone be kind enough to type up the whole Vamp Academy book 1 for me?

I know, I know, it sounds impossible. Cuz somehow, our library doesn't have it…

message 47: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) ♫ Moonlan ♪ wrote: "Question: Can anyone be kind enough to type up the whole Vamp Academy book 1 for me?

I know, I know, it sounds impossible. Cuz somehow, our library doesn't have it…"

go on 4shared and download it, its doesn't cost and its good quality ;) plus it takes like 3 secs for the whole book...

message 48: by cruza (new)

cruza | 3 comments I'm reading "physics for competitive exams"
getting bored

message 49: by Jirinka (sony08) (new)

Jirinka (sony08) (sony08) I am reading Vince & Joy by Lisa Jewell for my A-Z challenge

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa wrote: "this is weird but Maddi you picture looks like half of a face with the lips as an eye.....its really cute like an emo chocolate child ;)"

lol thanks its a face with the top part cut off and the lips are lips i think???

oh and Regan im sure you would fight for him but id win :D (not)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10