Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES: CHALLENGES > 15th Two-Month Reading Challenge: February & March

Comments (showing 1-50 of 82) (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments description

Duration: February 1st to March 31st
This thread is for the participants to post their list and progress.

descriptiondescription Only books read during the challenge period are allowed descriptiondescription
(February 1st to March 31st)

Guidelines
- Read ONE book for each category (10 books in total)
- You don't have to read all ten items, if you don't think you'll be able to finish in time. Please choose based on your reading speed.
- Any genres are acceptable, but since we are a young adult group, please try to include as many young adult books as you can.

message 2: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Conditions

1. New Release: read a book released in either February or March. In case the book is not available for you, you may substitute by choosing any book released in 2015.
Popular Books Released in February & March

2. February & March: read a book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title. You may use the series title if you’d like.

3. National Weddings Month (February): read a book that fits at least one of the following options:
a. Something old: read a classic
b. Something new: read a book that has been released no longer than 2 weeks
c. Something borrowed: read a book you get from the library
d. Something blue: read a book with a blue item on the cover

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): read book with no or little romance

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating (1 or 2 stars)

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): read a book written by an author whose last name starts with letter "K" (the national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key)

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): read a book with a green cover

8. Proposal Day (March 20): read a book with a ring on the cover

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names start with "Jo" will do)

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): read a book of your choice

Best of luck and Read on!

message 3: by Heather (last edited Mar 26, 2015 11:29AM) (new)

Heather | 157 comments Started: February 1, 2015
Finished: March 26, 2015
10/10 Completed

1. New Release
Better when He's Bold (Welcome to the Point, #2) by Jay Crownover 2/17/15 5*
2. February & March
I Am Forever (What Kills Me, #2) by Wynne Channing 3/26/15 3*
3. National Weddings Month
Gemini by Penelope Ward 2/14/15 5*
4. Singles Awareness Day
Marionette (The Dark Carousel Book 3) by Anya Allyn 2/8/15 4*
5. Do A Grouch A Favor Day
Always You by Kirsty Moseley 3/17/15 2* (I have to agree with the grouch)
6. National Anthem Day
Waterfall (Teardrop, #2) by Lauren Kate 3/6/15 4*
7. Saint Patrick's Day
Burying Water (Burying Water, #1) by K.A. Tucker 3/9/15 4*
8. Proposal Day
Love Plus One (G-Man, #2) by Andrea Smith 3/34/15 5*
9. National "Joe" Day
Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1) by Amy Harmon 3/11/15 4*
10. I Am In Control Day
Mine (Real, #2) by Katy Evans 2/26/15 3*

message 4: by Miodrag ★❥ (last edited Jan 30, 2015 11:07PM) (new)

Miodrag ★❥ | 893 comments Started: 01/02/15
Completed:

0/10

1. New Release: Invaded
2. February & March: Me Before You
3. National Weddings Month (February): Pride and Prejudice (a)
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): Gone (Trisha)
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Donna of the Dead
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): By Way of Accident
8. Proposal Day (March 20): Illusions of Fate
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): Monument 14 (Josie)
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Red Queen

TBR:
Invaded (Alienated, #2) by Melissa Landers Me Before You by Jojo Moyes Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen The Murder of Roger Ackroyd (Hercule Poirot, #4) by Agatha Christie Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant Donna of the Dead by Alison Kemper By Way of Accident by Laura Miller Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1) by Emmy Laybourne Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

Read:

message 5: by Mandiann (last edited Mar 31, 2015 09:24PM) (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7517 comments 10/10

1. New Release: read a book released in either February or March. In case the book is not available for you, you may substitute by choosing any book released in 2015. Beastkeeper 2/14 2 stars

2. February & March: read a book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title. You may use the series title if you’d like. Days of Blood & Starlight(Smoke and Bone) 2/14 5 stars

3. National Weddings Month (February):
Emma 3/3 3 stars

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): read book with no or little romance UnStrung 2/6 4 stars

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating (1 or 2 stars) The Conspiracy of Us (Angela) 2/14 2 stars

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): read a book written by an author whose last name starts with letter "K" (the national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key) Talon by Julie Kagawa 3/14 2 stars

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): read a book with a green cover Emerald Green 3/31 3 stars

8. Proposal Day (March 20): read a book with a ring on the cover Promised 3/26 2 stars

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names start with "Jo" will do)The Sky is Everywhere 3/20

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): read a book of your choice Gulliver's Travels 3/31 3 stars

Read: UnStrung (Unwind, #1.5) by Neal Shusterman Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1) by Maggie Hall Emma by Jane Austen Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy, #3) by Kerstin Gier Promised (Birthmarked, #3) by Caragh M. O'Brien Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift

message 6: by Katherine (last edited Mar 01, 2015 09:00PM) (new)

Katherine | 2838 comments I'm in!!! My weapons of choice are...

1. New Release (February): The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3) by Maureen Johnson(COMPLETED February 22nd; 4/5)

2. February and March: Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes(COMPLETED March 1st; 2/5)

3. National Wedding Month (February): Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler(COMPLETED February 6th; 4/5)

4. Singles Awareness Day (Feb. 15th): Still Life (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache, #1) by Louise Penny(COMPLETED February 10th; 1/5)

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (Feb. 16th): Rags & Bones New Twists on Timeless Tales by Melissa Marr(COMPLETED February 11th; 2/5) Turns out my friend who had this on her shelf rated this a two as well, so we both ended up not liking it ;)

6. National Anthem Month (Mar. 3rd): The Opposite of Loneliness Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan(COMPLETED February 11th; 2.7/5)

7. Saint Patrick's Day (Mar. 17th): The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders, #1) by Peter Lerangis(COMPLETED March 1st; 3/5)

8. Proposal Day (Mar. 20th): The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan

9. National "Joe" Day (Mar. 27th): The Girls at the Kingfisher Club by Genevieve Valentine(COMPLETED February 27th; 2/5)

10. I Am In Control Day (Mar. 30th): Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes by Jonathan Auxier(COMPLETED February 7th; 3/5)

message 7: by Sarah (last edited Mar 21, 2015 07:41PM) (new)

Sarah | 1737 comments 1. New Release: Red Queen

2. February & March: The Magician (Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel: The Magician)

3. National Weddings Month (February): Fairest 2/6

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): Etiquette & Espionage 2/7

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): To All The Boys I've Loved Before 2/12

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): The Elite 3/21

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 4/6

8. Proposal Day (March 20):

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27):

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): An Abundance of Katherines 2/14

Finished: 6/10
Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han An Abundance of Katherines by John Green Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass

message 8: by Trisha, lives on coffee (last edited Mar 06, 2015 06:31AM) (new)

Trisha | 31378 comments Start Date: 2/1
Compelted: 3/4

10/10

1. New Release: I'll Meet You There 3/2
2. February & March: The Ever After of Ella and Micha 2/2
3. National Weddings Month (February): Cat's Cradle 2/22
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): When 2/18
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): A Need So Beautiful 3/15 (my friend 2 stars. Me: 3 stars)
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman 2/6
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Tear You Apart 2/15
8. Proposal Day (March 20): Illusions of Fate 3/4
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): (Joseph) Out of the Easy 2/27
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): The Darkest Part of the Forest 2/17

Completed:
The Ever After of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #4) by Jessica Sorensen This Shattered World (Starbound, #2) by Amie Kaufman Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross A Need So Beautiful (A Need So Beautiful, #1) by Suzanne Young The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black When by Victoria Laurie Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

message 9: by Sophie (last edited Mar 02, 2015 11:09PM) (new)

Sophie | 333 comments Date Started: February 1
Date Completed: TBD
Completed: 4/10
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead Parallel by Lauren Miller Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard
1. The Ruby Circle 2/14 5*
2. Made for You
3. The Winner's Crime
4. Vision in Silver
5. Parallel 3/2 3*
6. Ask the Passengers by A.S. King
7. Lost Lake 3/28 3*
8. Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution
9. The Miniaturist
10. Red Queen 2/25 2*

message 10: by Ambs ❤❤ (last edited Apr 01, 2015 07:39AM) (new)

Ambs ❤❤ (hannonan) | 133 comments #15 Two-Month Reading Challenge (February 1 - March 31)

description

1. New Release: The Mermaid's Sister - Comp. 3.31 ****
2. February & March: Some Kind of Fairy Tale
3. Wedding - Borrowed & Blue: Ender's Shadow - Comp. 3.9.15 *****
4. Singles Awareness: The Final Warning - Comp. 2.10.15 ***
5. Grouch - ♥♡¢σσкιє♥♡ : The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Comp. 2.24.15 ****
6. Anthem: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Comp. 2.4.15 ****
7. Saint Patrick's Day: Splintered - Comp. 3.11.15 ****
8. Proposal/Ring - look closely: China Dolls - Comp. 3.9.15 ****
9. National "Joe" Day - Joanna: Witches of East End
10. Choice: Cress - Comp. 2.23.15 *****

DNF:
Some Kind of Fairy Tale by Graham Joyce Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
Completed:
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Final Warning (Maximum Ride, #4) by James Patterson Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card China Dolls by Lisa See Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard The Mermaid's Sister by Carrie Anne Noble

Average Rating: 4.1 stars

*titles subject to change*

message 11: by Briana (last edited Mar 29, 2015 09:55PM) (new)

Briana (Brianayj) | 14 comments Started: 02/01/15
Completed: 03/28/15

10/10

1. New Release: My Heart and Other Black Holes (3/28)
2. February & March: Fifteenth Summer (2/2)
3. National Weddings Month (February): All the Bright Places (3/19)
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): The Book Thief (2/8)
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (2/15)
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend (2/19)
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): The Maze Runner (3/25)
8. Proposal Day (March 20): Something Borrowed (2/22)
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): Life by Committee (3/21)
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): The Boy Next Door (2/5)

TBR:

Completed: Fifteenth Summer by Michelle Dalton The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark The Book Thief by Markus Zusak All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu

message 12: by Hannah, The Book Junkie (last edited Mar 22, 2015 05:43PM) (new)

Hannah | 6240 comments  photo gg65906380_zps93aad86b.jpg

15th Two-Month Reading Challenge: February & March

1. Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

2. The Beautiful and the Damned by Jessica Verday  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

3. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

4. It's Raining Cupcakes by Lisa Schroeder  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

5. Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

6. Teardrop (Teardrop, #1) by Lauren Kate  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

7. Vanquished (Crusade, #3) by Nancy Holder  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

8. The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) by Kiki Hamilton  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

9. Hereafter (Hereafter, #1) by Tara Hudson  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

10. Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2) by Kelly Creagh  photo checkmark_zpsb6666672.png

10/10

message 13: by Miriam (last edited Mar 19, 2015 06:47PM) (new)

Miriam Zink (onetwigleekeber3) | 259 comments I'm in
Read: 6/10
Started: February 1st
Completed: Tba
New Release: read a book released in either February or March. In case the book is not available for you, you may substitute by choosing any book released in 2015.- Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

2. February & March: read a book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title. You may use the series title if you’d like.- Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs Completed: March 19th, 2015

3. National Weddings Month (February): read a book that fits at least one of the following options:
d. Something blue: read a book with a blue item on the cover- option c: Borrowed book- Beta (Annex, #1) by Rachel Cohn Completed:March 2nd 2015

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): read book with no or little romance- Ugly Girls by Lindsay Hunter Completed: February 4th 2015

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating (1 or 2 stars)- The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner Completed; February 5th 2015

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): read a book written by an author whose last name starts with letter "K" (the national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key)
Author: Lauren Kate- Rapture (Fallen, #4) by Lauren Kate

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): read a book with a green cover: Snow Flower and the Secret FanCompleted: February 21st at midnight.

8. Proposal Day (March 20): read a book with a ring on the cover: Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things, #1) by Anna Godbersen(barely visible ring

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names start with "Jo" will do) I need help with this one:Little Women

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): read a book of your choice: Heist Society Completed: February 14th

message 14: by Leah (last edited Mar 20, 2015 03:29PM) (new)

Leah | 2500 comments 10/10

1. New Release:
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard
2. February & March:
Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2) by Jamie McGuire
3. National Weddings Month (February): borrowed
This Shattered World (Starbound, #2) by Amie Kaufman
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15):
The Magic Thief (Magic Thief, #1) by Sarah Prineas
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16):
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
6. National Anthem Day (March 3):
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17):
The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen
The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) by Kiki Hamilton
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare
10. I am in Control Day (March 30):
Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1) by Jamie McGuire

message 15: by Vicki (last edited Mar 31, 2015 09:19AM) (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32353 comments Start Date: 01 February
Completed:

10/10

1. New Release: Never Never 2/27 (4 stars)

2. February & March: Made for You 3/27 (4 stars)

3. National Weddings Month (February): (something blue): Playlist for the Dead 3/1 (4 stars)

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): After 3/9 (3 stars)

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): (Trisha 2 stars) Wicked 3/31 (3 stars)

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Secret 3/29 (5 stars)

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Falling into Place 3/22 (5 stars)

8. Proposal Day (March 20): Broken People 3/28 (2 stars)

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley 02/07 (3 stars

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Dying To Forget 02/03 (3 stars)

Books Read

Dying To Forget (The Station #1) by Trish Marie Dawson The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun Hutchinson Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff After by Amy Efaw Never Never (Never Never, #1) by Colleen Hoover Falling into Place by Amy Zhang Made for You by Melissa Marr Broken People by Scott Hildreth Secret (Elemental, #4) by Brigid Kemmerer Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 16: by Lilkadykitty :) (last edited Feb 09, 2015 01:01PM) (new)

Lilkadykitty :) | 536 comments 1. new release. n/a
2. February & March: read a book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title. You may use the series title if you’d like.
The Trumpet Of The Swan by E.B. White 2/9/15
Daddy for Keeps by Pamela Tracy (his shirt is my blue)
4.Singles Awareness Day (February 15): read book with no or little romance
Stand Your Ground by Joel Penton
5.Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating (1 or 2 stars)
the ocean at the end of the lane by Neil Gainmen
6.National Anthem Day (March 3): read a book written by an author whose last name starts with letter "K" (the national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key)
Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa M. Klein
7.Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): read a book with green cover
The Grim Grotto (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #11) by Lemony Snicket
8. Proposal Day (March 20): read a book with a ring on the cover. (i don't own an actual ring but the way her hat makes a ring i am counting it)
Ramona And Her Father by Beverly Cleary
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names starting with "Jo" will do)
Boat Song by Frances Ward Weller (Jonno)
10. I am in control day (March 30): read a book of your choice
Final Beginnings by John Edward

message 17: by Suzy (last edited Mar 31, 2015 08:48PM) (new)

Suzy Kennedy | 449 comments 10/10

1. New Release: read a book released in either February or March. In case the book is not available for you, you may substitute by choosing any book released in 2015.--
Beastkeeper

2. February & March: read a book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title. You may use the series title if you’d like.--Days of Blood & Starlight(Daughter of Smoke and Bone)

3. National Weddings Month (February):
a.Something old: read a classic--Emma

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): read book with no or little romance--Winnie-The-Pooh: Volume 1

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating (1 or 2 stars)--Gulliver's Travels(Trisha)

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): read a book written by an author whose last name starts with letter "K" (the national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key)--Talon by Julie Kagawa

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): read a book with a green cover--Emerald Green

8. Proposal Day (March 20): read a book with a ring on the cover- Promised

9.National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names start with "Jo" will do)-The Sky is Everywhere

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): read a book of your choice-- Landline

To Read

Reading

Read
Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor Emma by Jane Austen Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson Winnie-The-Pooh Volume 1 by A.A. Milne Landline by Rainbow Rowell Promised (Birthmarked, #3) by Caragh M. O'Brien
Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift Emerald Green (Precious Stone Trilogy, #3) by Kerstin Gier

message 18: by Miodrag ★❥ (new)

Miodrag ★❥ | 893 comments @Gisbelle: Can this book ( Valentine An On Dublin Street Novella by Samantha Young) count for 8? and if not, anyone have some books that have a ring on the cover to recommend? I am having hard time finding books with ring on the cover. XD

message 19: by Mandiann (last edited Jan 26, 2015 08:33AM) (new)

message 20: by Mandiann (new)

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7517 comments It is a hard one for sure. Other than those listed above that others plan to read I am not finding a lot. The one you mentioned appears to have a ring...I think (it's slightly obscured by words but I think it is there.)

message 21: by Miodrag ★❥ (last edited Jan 26, 2015 10:20AM) (new)

Miodrag ★❥ | 893 comments @Mandiann: Thanks! :) Yep, it's really hard to find books with a ring on the cover, I was looking through my tbr-list and I found only one book... XD (and yes, book I posted have a ring, but it's close (really close) to author name so you need to click on book cover, and then you can see it... ;) but again it's really hard to see it, so that's why I'm asking :P)

message 22: by Lynn (last edited Mar 26, 2015 08:59AM) (new)

Lynn | 226 comments February & March Challenge

1. New Release: Beautiful Beloved 22/03
2. February & March: Falling From The Sky 14/02
3. National Weddings Month (February): Confess 12/03
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): Little Lies 16/03
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): Dominic 20/03
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend 08/02
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Lost Lake 09/02
8. Proposal Day (March 20): The Proposal 23/03
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): City of Ashes 07/03
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Be with Me 23/03

Bookcovers:
Beautiful Beloved (Beautiful Bastard, #3.6) by Christina Lauren Falling From The Sky by Nikki Godwin Confess by Colleen Hoover Little Lies by Liane Moriarty Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1) by L.A. Casey The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare Be with Me (Wait for You, #2) by J. Lynn

My reminder: (view spoiler)

message 23: by Theresa (last edited Mar 16, 2015 05:06PM) (new)

Theresa (teresitac78) | 340 comments Start Date: 2/1
Finish Date: 3/16

10/10

1. New Release: My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga 2/14/15, 5 stars
2. February & March: Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2) by Jamie McGuire 2/15/15, 4 stars
3. National Weddings Month (February): If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman 3/16/15, 3 stars
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): Orchards by Holly Thompson 3/5/15, 4 stars
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald 2/26/15, 4 stars
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Jumping Off Swings (Jumping Off Swings, #1) by Jo Knowles 2/9/15, 4 stars
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1) by Jamie McGuire 2/1/15, 4 stars
8. Proposal Day (March 20): No and Me by Delphine de Vigan 2/23/15, 4 stars
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1) by Emmy Laybourne 3/9/15, 4 stars
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr 2/9/15/ 4 stars

message 24: by Jacki (last edited Mar 29, 2015 01:26PM) (new)

Jacki Sounds fun!

2015 Challenge #6 - Feb/March 2 month Reading Challenge

10/10 - FINISHED! 3/29/2015

1. New Release: The Mime Order

2. February & March: read a book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title. City of Heavenly Fire (City of Heavenly Fire; The Mortal Instruments #6)

- Something blue: read a book with a blue item on the cover Eragon

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): read book with no or little romance Redwall

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating Fray

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): read a book written by an author whose last name starts with letter "K" False Memory by Dan Krokos

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): read a book with a green cover Wander Dust

8. Proposal Day (March 20): read a book with a ring on the cover The Fellowship of the Ring

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names start with "Jo" will do) Monument 14 (This was hard! Had to copy a few of the other posters - girl named Josie)

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): read a book of your choiceSnow Like Ashes

The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2) by Samantha Shannon City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini Redwall (Redwall, #1) by Brian Jacques Fray by Joss Whedon False Memory (False Memory, #1) by Dan Krokos Wander Dust (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #1) by Michelle Warren The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1) by Emmy Laybourne Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch

message 25: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (last edited Apr 01, 2015 04:58PM) (new)

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (LadyKnightNix) | 5183 comments February 1 to March 31, 2015
Finished: ✗

description1. New Release: Red Queen 2/24
A book released in February.

description2. February & March: Daughter of Smoke & Bone 3/20
A book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title.

description3. National Weddings Month (February): The Machine Stops 2/2
c. Something borrowed: read a book you get from the library.

description4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): Odd and the Frost Giants 3/31
A book with no or little romance.

description5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): The Testing Guide 2/24
A book to which Jacquelyn gave a low rating (2 stars).

description7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): The Iron Trial 2/28
A book with a green cover.

description8. Proposal Day (March 20): Woven 2/14
A book with a ring on the cover.

description9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): The Giver 2/10
A book whose main character's name starts with "Jo" (Jonas).

description10. I am in Control Day (March 30): The Program 2/10
A book of your choice.

descriptionCompleted:
The Machine Stops  by E.M. Forster The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry The Program (The Program, #1) by Suzanne Young Woven by Michael Jensen Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard The Testing Guide (The Testing, #0.5) by Joelle Charbonneau The Iron Trial (Magisterium, #1) by Cassandra Clare Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor Odd and the Frost Giants by Neil Gaiman

message 26: by Abbie (last edited Feb 09, 2015 04:46AM) (new)

Abbie (AbbieTenchie) | 185 comments Start date: Feb. 1, 2015
Completed: Feb. 9, 2015

10/10

1. New Release: Flirting with Felicity by Gerri Russell 3* 2/1

2. February & March: Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2) by Jamie McGuire 3* 2/2

3. National Weddings Month (February): Twisted Fate by Norah Olson 3* 2/2

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) by Carolyn Keene 3* 2/6

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven 3* 2/5

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Confessions of a Not It Girl by Melissa Kantor 2* 2/4

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5) by Pittacus Lore 4* 2/9

8. Proposal Day (March 20): Old Magic by Marianne Curley 3* 2/6

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): Get in Trouble by Kelly Link 3* 2/7

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Where the Road Takes Me by Jay McLean 3* 2/8

message 27: by Bryanna (last edited Mar 18, 2015 09:56AM) (new)

Bryanna | 19 comments COMPLETE!

Start Date: 2/1/15
Finish Date: 3/18/15

10/10

1. New Release: Prick - 2/25
2. February & March: Daughter of Smoke and Bone - 2/18
3. National Weddings Month - d. Something Blue: The Boyfriend App - 2/6
4. Singles Awareness Day: Etiquette & Espionage - 2/3
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day: Nash - 2/2
6. National Anthem Day: These Broken Stars - 3/18
7. Saint Patrick's Day: Ignite Me - 3/14
8. Proposal Day: The Forever of Ella & Micha - 3/16
9. National "Joe" Day: Riot (Joel) - 3/10
10. I am in Control Day: Mortal Heart - 2/21

Completed:
Prick by Sabrina Paige Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor The Boyfriend App (App, #1) by Katie Sise Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger Nash (Marked Men, #4) by Jay Crownover These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Amie Kaufman Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2) by Jessica Sorensen Riot (Mayhem, #2) by Jamie Shaw Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) by Robin LaFevers

message 28: by Janice (last edited Mar 08, 2015 02:40PM) (new)

Janice (SeeJanRead) | 87 comments Start date: Feb. 1, 2015
Completed:

8/10

1. New Release: Hold Me Closer: The Tiny Cooper Story - March 5 - *****
2. February & March: Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" - February 6 - **
3. National Weddings Month (February): c. Something borrowed: read a book you get from the library - The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley - February 6 - *** 1/2
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): I Was Here - February 7 - ***
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): Wallbanger - February 4 - ***
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): The Moment of Everything - March 1 - ****
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Jack & Louisa: Act 1 - February 19 - *****
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): I'll Give You the Sun - February 13 - ****

Books:
Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice Clayton Not That Kind of Girl A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" by Lena Dunham The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun Hutchinson I Was Here by Gayle Forman I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson Jack & Louisa Act 1 by Andrew Keenan-Bolger The Moment of Everything by Shelly King Hold Me Closer The Tiny Cooper Story by David Levithan

message 29: by Megan (last edited Feb 24, 2015 10:22AM) (new)

Megan | 16 comments Start date: 2/1
Completed:

1/10

1. New Release:Red Queen
2. February or March:The Truth About Forever
3. National Wedding Month:Dreamland
4. Single Awareness Day:
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day:This is What Happy Looks Like
6. National Anthem Day: Enchanted
7. Saint Patricks Day:
8. Proposal Day:
9. National Joe Day:
10. I am in Control Day:Cinder

Finished
Enchanted (Woodcutter Sisters #1) by Alethea Kontis

message 30: by Paulina (last edited Mar 31, 2015 08:46PM) (new)

Paulina Maurovich (PaulinaMaurovich13) | 423 comments Start date: Feb. 1, 2015
Completed: 4/10

1. New Release: Confess 3/31 (5 stars)
2. February & March: Tumble & Fall 2/8 (2 stars)
3. National Weddings Month (Something Blue): Revel 2/15 (3 stars)
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15):Ugly Girls
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): The Chosen One
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Grasshopper Jungle
8. Proposal Day (March 20): Since You've Been Gone 3/31 (4 stars)
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): Monument 14
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): It's Kind of a Funny Story

Read:
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts Revel by Maurissa Guibord Confess by Colleen Hoover Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

message 31: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Zink (onetwigleekeber3) | 259 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Conditions

1. New Release: read a book released in either February or March. In case the book is not available for you, you may substitute by choosing any book released in 2015.
Popular Books Rel..."

would a book with green words work or does the whole cover have to be green

message 32: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Green cover would be better, Miriam.

message 33: by Cynthia (last edited Mar 31, 2015 10:37PM) (new)

Cynthia | 5455 comments Count me in :)

Progress: 10/10

1. New Release: The Alex Crow - Finished 3/31
2. February and March: Life is But a Dream - Finished 2/1
3. National Weddings Month: Something Borrowed Fable - Finished 2/7
4. Singles Awareness Day:2:46: Aftershocks: Stories from the Japan Earthquake - Finished 3/3
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day:The Darkest Minds - Finished 3/15
6. National Anthem Day: This Shattered World - Finished 3/22
7. Saint Patrick's Day:Sora's Quest - Finished 3/31
8. Proposal Day: My Forever - Finished 3/16
9. National "Joe" Day: Crewel - Finished 2/12
10. I am in Control Day: If I Stay - Finished 2/2

To Be Read:

Finished:
Life is But a Dream by Brian James If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Fable (Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #3) by Chanda Hahn 2 46 Aftershocks Stories from the Japan Earthquake by Jake Adelstein The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds, #1) by Alexandra Bracken Crewel (Crewel World, #1) by Gennifer Albin My Forever (Infinite Love #2) by Kira Adams This Shattered World (Starbound, #2) by Amie Kaufman The Alex Crow by Andrew Smith Sora's Quest (The Cat's Eye Chronicles, #1) by T.L. Shreffler

Challenge Completed!!!

message 34: by Tiara (last edited Mar 11, 2015 06:05PM) (new)

Tiara | 125 comments Start date: Feb. 1, 2015
Completed:

5/10

1. New Release: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead Finished
2. February & March: My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick Finished (02/20)
3. National Weddings Month (February): The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1) by Patricia CornwellFinished (02/16)
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny HanFINISHED (02/06)
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Mr. Mercedes (Bill Hodges Trilogy, #1) by Stephen King
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): Shattered Dreams by Ellie James Finished (02/22)
8. Proposal Day (March 20): Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): Witches of East End (The Beauchamp Family, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Broken Illusions. Ellie James by Ellie James finished

message 35: by Jess (last edited Mar 28, 2015 09:59PM) (new)

Jess | 779 comments Start Date: February 1st
End Date: March 28th

✔1. New Release: The Ruby Circle

✔2. February & March: Echoes of Mercy

✔3. National Weddings Month: The Caller

✔4. Singles Awareness Month: The Young Elites

✔5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day: Dead Until Dark (I ended up not really liking it either)

✔7. Saint Patrick's Day: Insurgent

✔10. I am in Control Day: Mistborn: The Final Empire

Read: The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu Echoes of Mercy by Kim Vogel Sawyer The Caller (Shadowfell, #3) by Juliet Marillier Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Mistborn The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

message 36: by Amanda (last edited Mar 11, 2015 06:13AM) (new)

Amanda | 4099 comments Start: 2/1
Completed: 3/11

10/10

1. New Release: The Winner's Crime
2. February & March: Falling Kingdoms
3. National Wedding Month (C): The Conspiracy of Us
4. Singles Awareness Day: The Girl on the Train
5. Do A Grouch A favor Day (Trisha 2 Stars): Half Bad (2 stars)
6. National Anthem Day: Can You Keep a Secret?
7. Saint Patricks Day: Tear You Apart
8.Proposal Day: Woven
9. National "Joe" Day: (Jonas) Rebel Spring
10. I Am in Control Day: A Darker Shade of Magic

Completed
Woven by Michael Jensen Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1) by Maggie Hall The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins Half Bad (Half Bad, #1) by Sally Green Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2) by Morgan Rhodes A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) by Marie Rutkoski

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Started: February 1, 2015
Finished:
0/10 Completed

1. New Release
2. February & March
3. National Weddings Month
4. Singles Awareness Day
5. Do A Grouch A Favor Day
6. National Anthem Day
7. Saint Patrick's Day
8. Proposal Day
9. National "Joe" Day
10. I Am In Control Day

message 38: by Angel (last edited Feb 01, 2015 07:27PM) (new)

Angel (Angelshwickle) | 41 comments 1)New Release: Ensnared
2)February & March: If You Find Me
3)National Weddings Month: To the Lighthouse
4)Singles Awareness Day: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
5)Do A Grouch A Favor Day: Shiver
6)National Anthem Day: The Stand
7)Saint Patrick's Day: Splintered
8)Proposal Day: TBD
9) National "Joe" Day: The Giver
10)I Am In Control Day: Shatter Me

0/10 completed

message 39: by Beth (new)

Beth  (jasonverlander) | 1222 comments Started: February 1st // End date: March 31st

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating (1 or 2 stars)

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names start with "Jo" will do)

message 40: by Ann (new)

Ann Valdez (caj111ann) | 8 comments 1. New Release: read a book released in either February or March. In case the book is not available for you, you may substitute by choosing any book released in 2015.

10. I am in Control Day - Mine Eyes Have Seen by Ann Rinaldi

message 41: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (teresitac78) | 340 comments molly wrote: "Start Date: Feb. 1, 2015
End Date: Mar. 31, 2015
# Books Read: 0/10

① New Release: read a book released in 2015 | The Wicked Will Rise
② February & March: Forgive Me, Leonard Peaco..."

A Separate Peace is my absolute favorite book! I hope you enjoy it.

message 42: by Trisha (last edited Feb 19, 2015 09:29PM) (new)

Trisha | 447 comments Start Date: Feb. 1, 2015
End Date:

1. New Release: The Ruby Circle
2. February & March: Messenger of Fear
3. National Weddings Month (February): Fang
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): The Boy Who Dared
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): The Fiery Heart
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Who R U Really?
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): The Perks of Being a Wallflower
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): The Vault of Dreamers

Completed: 3/10

To Read:
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead Messenger of Fear (Messenger of Fear, #1) by Michael Grant Fang (Maximum Ride, #6) by James Patterson Who R U Really? by Margo Kelly

Currently Reading:
The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti

Read:
The Vault of Dreamers (The Vault of Dreamers, #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

message 43: by Allison (new)

Allison Urban _/6

Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
Started 2-1 Finished 2-?

message 44: by Caitlen (last edited Mar 23, 2015 07:50PM) (new)

Caitlen (cfbriggs1) | 214 comments FINISHED

1. New Release: Invaded (done)

2. February and March: Book with both F & M : Daughter of Smoke & Bone

3. Something New: The Orphan Queen

4. Singles Awareness Day: A Darker Shade of Magic

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day: *Giselle Invincible

6. National Anthem Day: Talon

7. St. Patrick's Day: Heir of Fire

8. Proposal Day: The Faerie Ring

9: National "Joe" Day: Falling Kingdoms

10: I am in Control Day: Red Queen

Books read: Invaded (Alienated, #2) by Melissa Landers Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab Talon (Talon, #1) by Julie Kagawa Invincible (Invincible, #1) by Amy Reed The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring, #1) by Kiki Hamilton The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen, #1) by Jodi Meadows Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor

message 45: by Wendy (last edited Mar 06, 2015 01:58AM) (new)

Wendy (Deathfairybooks) | 10 comments done 1. New Release: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead

done 2. BOTH letters F & M Midnight for the Broken by Michael Roux

done 3. National Weddings Month (February): d) All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

done 4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): Waistcoats & Weaponry (Finishing School, #3) by Gail Carriger

done 5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): The Library Lady’s ** The Vault of Dreamers (The Vault of Dreamers, #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

done 7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): I Was Here by Gayle Forman

done 8. Proposal Day (March 20): The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo

done 10. I am in Control Day (March 30): With This Heart by R.S. Grey

message 46: by Jessica (last edited Mar 22, 2015 01:56PM) (new)

Jessica | 95 comments Due to Graduate school, I haven't been reading much lately so my goal will be 2 or 3 books for these two months.

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): Creeperising: A Minecraft Novella

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Watersmeet

Books Read:
Creeperising A Minecraft Novella (The Post-Creepocalypse Saga Book 1) by R.K. Davenport Watersmeet (Twelve Baronies #1) by Rachel Cotterill

message 47: by Rachel ❤ツ (new)

Rachel ❤ツ  | 74 comments Books read 0/10 Goal:7

1. New Release: read a book released in either February or March. In case the book is not available for you, you may substitute by choosing any book released in 2015.: Red Queen or Vanishing Girls

2. February & March: read a book with BOTH letters F & M anywhere in the title. You may use the series title if you’d like.:

a. Something old: read a classic: The Scarlet Letter

4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): read book with no or little romance: Ugly Girls

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16): go through one of your friend's shelves and read a book he or she gave a low rating (1 or 2 stars): The Murder Complex (Michelle 2*)

6. National Anthem Day (March 3): read a book written by an author whose last name starts with letter "K" (the national anthem was written by Francis Scott Key): These Broken Stars

7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): read a book with a green cover: Defy

8. Proposal Day (March 20): read a book with a ring on the cover: The Exiled Queen

9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): read a book whose main character's name is Joe (Joey, Jolyn, Josephine, Jody, or any other names start with "Jo" will do): Slow Dance in Purgatory

10. I am in Control Day (March 30): read a book of your choice:

Read:

message 48: by Sami (last edited Mar 29, 2015 05:17PM) (new)

Sami | 889 comments My goal is 8 7 for this challenge
Completed: 7/7 30.03.15

1. New Release: The Girl on the Train 8/2/15
3. National Weddings Month (February): d. Something blue: A Colour Atlas Of Human Anatomy by R.M.H. McMinn
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15): The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien
6. National Anthem Day (March 3): Then Came You (Gamblers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas by Lisa Kleypas
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
9. National "Joe" Day (March 27): The Adventure of the Veiled Lodger by Arthur Conan Doyle
10. I am in Control Day (March 30): Complete Dentures From Planning to Problem Solving Prosthodontics 2 by P. Finbarr Allen

message 49: by Shav (last edited Feb 09, 2015 09:47AM) (new)

Shav (KeelahLove) | 38 comments Duration: February 1st to March 31st
Read: 0/10

1. New Release: The Ruby Circle
2. February & March:
3. National Weddings Month (February): La casa de los espíritus
4. Singles Awareness Day (February 15):
5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day (February 16):
6. National Anthem Day (March 3):
7. Saint Patrick's Day (March 17): The Scarlet Letter
10. I am in Control Day (March 30):

message 50: by Melissa (last edited Mar 18, 2015 06:40PM) (new)

Melissa (books-are-better) | 91 comments Start Date: 2/1/15
End Date: TBD

Read: 6/10

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike, #1) by Robert Galbraith Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1) by Cora Carmack The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Trilogy, #2) by Marie Rutkoski

1. New Release: I'll Meet You There (3/9)

2. February & March: A Darker Shade of Magic

3. National Weddings Month: Vanishing Girls (something new) (3/16)

4. Singles Awareness Day: Fairest (2/5)

5. Do a Grouch a Favor Day: The Cuckoo's Calling (3/5)

6. National Anthem Day: Glory O'Brien's History of the Future (King)

7. Saint Patrick's Day: The Kiss of Deception

8. Proposal Day: The Winner's Crime (3/17)

9. National "Joe" Day:

10. I am in Control Day: All Lined Up (3/15)

« previous 1