2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2020 > โœฐ Lacey's 2020 Challenge ~ 100 Books โœฐ

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacey (last edited Aug 01, 2020 01:49PM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) I have a goal to read 100 books in 2020! I am excited to try and reach this goal!

message 2: by Lacey (last edited Aug 01, 2020 01:49PM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿฐ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ~

The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen
Prisoner B-3087 by Alan Gratz Prisoner B-3087 by Alan Gratz
One by Sarah Crossan One by Sarah Crossan
Unbound A Novel in Verse by Ann E. Burg Unbound: A Novel in Verse by Ann E. Burg

๐Ÿฐ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

message 3: by Lacey (last edited Aug 01, 2020 01:49PM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿฏ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ~

The Voice in My Head by Dana L. Davis The Voice in My Head by Dana L. Davis
Hey, Kiddo by Jarrett J. Krosoczka Hey, Kiddo by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
T4 by Ann Clare LeZotte T4 by Ann Clare LeZotte

๐Ÿณ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

message 4: by Lacey (last edited Aug 01, 2020 01:50PM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ~

The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1) by Lemony Snicket The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
The Reptile Room (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #2) by Lemony Snicket The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) by Lemony Snicket The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #4) by Lemony Snicket The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #5) by Lemony Snicket The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket
The Penderwicks in Spring (The Penderwicks, #4) by Jeanne Birdsall The Penderwicks in Spring by Jeanne Birdsall
The Penderwicks at Last (The Penderwicks, #5) by Jeanne Birdsall The Penderwicks at Last by Jeanne Birdsall
Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier
Just Jaime by Terri Libenson Just Jaime by Terri Libenson
The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl by Stacy McAnulty The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl by Stacy McAnulty

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

message 5: by Lacey (last edited Aug 01, 2020 01:51PM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ~

Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mulally Hunt
SHOUT by Laurie Halse Anderson SHOUT by Laurie Halse Anderson
The Truth as Told by Mason Buttle by Leslie Connor The Truth as Told by Mason Buttle by Leslie Connor
Front Desk (Front Desk, #1) by Kelly Yang Front Desk by Kelly Yang
Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
White Bird by R.J. Palacio White Bird by R.J. Palacio
Drama by Raina Telgemeier Drama by Raina Telgemeier
Boy-Crazy Stacey by Gale Galligan Boy-Crazy Stacey by Gale Galligan
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupรฉry The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupรฉry
Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
Claudia and Mean Janine by Raina Telgemeier Claudia and Mean Janine by Raina Telgemeier
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, #1) by Lewis Carroll Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

message 6: by Lacey (last edited Aug 01, 2020 01:51PM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ~

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Schooled by Gordon Korman Schooled by Gordon Korman
Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing (Fudge, #1) by Judy Blume Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing by Judy Blume
Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great (Fudge, #2) by Judy Blume Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great by Judy Blume
Superfudge (Fudge, #3) by Judy Blume Superfudge by Judy Blume
Fudge-a-Mania (Fudge, #4) by Judy Blume Fudge-a-Mania by Judy Blume
The Penderwicks A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy (The Penderwicks #1) by Jeanne Birdsall The Penderwicks: A Summer Tale of Four Sisters, Two Rabbits, and a Very Interesting Boy by Jeanne Birdsall
Fever Year The Killer Flu of 1918 by Don Brown Fever Year: The Killer Flu of 1918 by Don Brown
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
George by Alex Gino George by Alex Gino
A Boy Called Bat (A Boy Called Bat, #1) by Elana K. Arnold A Boy Called Bat by Elana K. Arnold
Projekt 1065 A Novel of World War II by Alan Gratz Projekt 1065: A Novel of World War II by Alan Gratz

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

message 7: by Lacey (last edited Aug 01, 2020 01:52PM) (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€

Serafina and the Black Cloak (Serafina, #1) by Robert Beatty Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford
The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
Restart by Gordon Korman Restart by Gordon Korman
Finding Perfect by Elly Swartz Finding Perfect by Elly Swartz
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Number the Stars by Lois Lowry Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell

๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

message 8: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐—๐˜‚๐—น๐˜† ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€

The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1) by Chris Colfer The Wishing Spell by Chris Colfer
Beezus and Ramona (Ramona, #1) by Beverly Cleary Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary
Ramona the Pest (Ramona, #2) by Beverly Cleary Ramona the Pest by Beverly Cleary
Ramona the Brave (Ramona, #3) by Beverly Cleary Ramona the Brave by Beverly Cleary
Ramona and Her Father (Ramona, #4) by Beverly Cleary Ramona and Her Father by Beverly Cleary
Ramona and Her Mother (Ramona Quimby, #5) by Beverly Cleary Ramona and Her Mother by Beverly Cleary
Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Ramona, #6) by Beverly Cleary Ramona Quimby, Age 8 by Beverly Cleary
Ramona Forever (Ramona, #7) by Beverly Cleary Ramona Forever by Beverly Cleary
Ramona's World (Ramona Quimby, #8) by Beverly Cleary Ramona's World by Beverly Cleary
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman Where She Went by Gayle Forman
The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper
The Penderwicks on Gardam Street (The Penderwicks, #2) by Jeanne Birdsall The Penderwicks on Gardam Street by Jeanne Birdsall
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Hate U Give (The Hate U Give, #1) by Angie Thomas The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
Forget Me Not by Ellie Terry Forget Me Not by Ellie Terry

๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

message 9: by oshizu, Challenges (new)

oshizu | 4925 comments Lacey
You're doing fabulous with your 100-book goal for this year.
Looks like you'll be reaching 100 in a couple of months.

If you decide to increase your Goodreads Reading Challenge goal, send me a message and I'll move this thread of yours to the 101-200 books folder.

Happy reading!

message 10: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) Thank you! My goal was originally 50 because I didnโ€™t know how much I would be able to read, but I am so glad that I have opportunities to read much more! Hopefully I will get to increase my goal!

message 11: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (linguaphilelacey) โœฐ ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ โœฐ

๐Ÿณ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€

Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
The Enchantress Returns (The Land of Stories, #2) by Chris Colfer The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer
Wilder Girls by Rory Power Wilder Girls by Rory Power
The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Selection by Kiera Cass
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ