January 2020 - Pick a Color > Reading Days 4, 5, & 6

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
Time is gaining on us!
How has your reading been going?

message 2: by キミコ (new)

キミコ I’m half way through my 1st book & hope to finish it tonight. Then I’ll be able to start my 2nd book & hopefully finish by Saturday night! 📚

I’m reading Slay by Brittney Morris & Carry On by Rainbow Rowell for the color purple.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

My reading is going incredibly well! I'm reading Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds, 3d book of the readathon

message 4: by A Robin Reads (new)

A Robin Reads (arobinreads) I'm still reading my first book, but it's 450 pages so that was to be expected. I'm really liking it and reading goes pretty quickly. I hope I can finish this one tomorrow. Then I probably won't start a new book. Currently reading 7 of them and just want to finish some.

message 5: by mina (new)

mina I finished two books and still have one sitting half read. Hopefully, I'll finish it soon.

message 6: by Ranee (last edited Jan 16, 2020 09:46PM) (new)

Ranee Babu | 47 comments I finally finished one book on the 5th day???!!! of the readathon. So, I finished Black Ice, currently listening to Roomies, and I am planning on starting the Ship of the Dead.

message 7: by deific (new)

deific (chinatra) | 5 comments I've finished four books already and I already started on my fifth book but I suppose I'm currently procrastinating on it sadly

message 8: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 402 comments I've finished two books so far
The Backstagers, Vol. 1 Rebels Without Applause by James Tynion IV The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich

I'm almost done with Odd One Out by Nic Stone
started A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore last night because it was not on my tbr but it does have a red cover!

will continue with my cookie making later so then I will start the audiobook for either Four Three Two One by Courtney C. Stevens or Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson

message 9: by MeiLit (new)

MeiLit My reading isn't going so well.I'm halfway through Children of Blood and Bone but my week turned incredibly busy and I just can't find time to read. I hope I will be able to finish it

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 17, 2020 09:37AM) (new)

My 4th and last reading will be "Mo said she was quirky" by James Kelman:

description

message 11: by Virginia (last edited Jan 17, 2020 04:54PM) (new)

Virginia (vlgrantham) | 10 comments I read After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid yesterday, and I'm going to count it as a green book because of the greenery and grass on the cover of the copy I read. I will likely not get to the rest of my initial TBR because we decided to go out of town this weekend, but I have a couple on my Kindle that I may read on the plane -- Wilder Girls or Haunting the Deep.

Wilder Girls by Rory Power Haunting the Deep (How to Hang a Witch, #2) by Adriana Mather

message 12: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 402 comments day 5 I baked 214 cookies for my husband colleagues (aka my kids)
I managed to finish Odd One Out
started Four Three Two One read 176 pages
continued A Dirty Job 80 more pages read
I also started reading Rebel Dogs! Heroic Tales of Trusty Hounds by Kimberlie Hamilton but that is our nighttime book aka what I read to the husband about 10 pages a night so not going to be able to finish that. currently on page 50

Today I'm heading south to see family so I get to read for a good hour on a train and listen to my audiobook while I get ready and on my way to the train But I dont see a huge amount being done today.

books finished so far in this readathon
The Backstagers, Vol. 1 Rebels Without Applause by James Tynion IV The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich Odd One Out by Nic Stone

message 13: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Seitz (cookinggurl43) | 239 comments So on Day Five I read Stepping Stones A Refugee Family's Journey by Margriet Ruurs which is for one of my classes. Today I'm hoping to finish The Test by Sylvain Neuvel and maybe start either Frankenstein by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley or Penance by Kanae Minato . Frankenstein I have to start before a class on Tuesday but I would also love to read Penance

message 14: by Susy (last edited Jan 18, 2020 10:37PM) (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 231 comments I hardly read anything all week long but yesterday I read 506 pages and finished The Eternity Code. I hope to finish the next book in de series,The Opal Deception, today.

message 15: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 402 comments Day 6! was a very very slow day
Family dinner ate up all my down time.
53 pages read of A Dirty Job
96 pages read of Four Three Two One

I think I will at least be able to finish Four Three Two One today but I'm heading to work in the evening so there goes most of my day.

message 16: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Wolkoff | 117 comments I finished Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words by Tara Sivec Unfortunately, that was the only book I finished this week.