The Sapphic Squad discussion

Let's Chat! > Intro Thread: Say Hi!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 283 (283 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle (ellexamines) (ellexamines) | 70 comments Mod
Hey guys! It's Elise, your group creator. We can use this thread to introduce ourselves and maybe post a few favorite sapphic books?

I have a whole shelf of sapphic books I love if anyone is interested, but I'm the Biggest fan of The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie, How to Make a Wish and Girl Made of Stars [this one is f/gq!] by Ashley Herring Blake, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, A&B by J.C. Lillis, Echo After Echo by Amy Rose Capetta, and Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant.

message 2: by Kayla (last edited Mar 18, 2018 09:51AM) (new)

Kayla | 12 comments Hello, My name is Kayla! Besides reading, I love art, Sherlock, the ocean, Lana Del Rey, and earl grey tea. <3

Here are a couple books I enjoyed with sapphic characters...

1. Far From the Tree by Robin Benway
2. Wild Beauty by Anne-Marie McLemore
3. Things a Bright Girl Can Do by Sally Nicholls
4. Anne on My Mind by Nancy Garden
5. The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed

message 3: by Kaylin (last edited Mar 15, 2018 07:12PM) (new)

Kaylin (The Re-Read Queen) (kaylin_14) | 53 comments Mod
Hello! ☺️ I'm Kaylin and I overuse exclamation points and drink too much coffee. I'm in school for nursing right now and have worked EMS/hospital the last two years (meaning I notice and scream about all the medical inaccuracies books love to slip in)

Some of my favorite sapphic reads are:

-- How to Make A Wish by Ashley Herring Blake

-- The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily Danford (this one is really heavy and deals with a lot of triggering topics, so not something I rec for everyone, but it was very personal for me)

-- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust

-- Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour

I'm also in the middle of reading Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore and it's literally so beautiful I want to cry

message 4: by Jessi ♡ (new)

Jessi ♡ (jessibooks) HEY
i'm jessi, i honestly read whatever seems interesting by the summary. i love nina lacour & anna-marie mclemore's books. i'm here to listen what yall recommend most of all lmfao, so yall welcome to rec some, specially if it fantasy or magical realism?

message 5: by Bec (last edited Mar 27, 2018 01:24AM) (new)

Bec (_becandbooks) So glad I stumbled onto this group!

My name is Becca. I love video games, Daria, blogging, craft beer, red wine, and coffee. I'm an ex-psych student and hopefully future-library student.

My favourite sapphic books of late are The Mermaid's Daughter by Ann Claycomb and We Are Okay by Nina LaCour. I also have a stack to get to this month for the LGBT+ Ownvoices Bingo.

(Also if anyone knows if Girls Made of Snow and Glass is ownvoices I will owe you for days. Haven't been able to find out)

message 6: by Sydney (last edited Mar 15, 2018 09:15PM) (new)

Sydney | 9 comments Howdy,

I’m Sydney and just got on goodreads last month after a long slump (I can count on my fingers how many books I read in 2017...) I’m a lover of movies (everything from indie to marvel), dogs, film photography, music of nearly any genre, and all things green and sunny.

While I love historical fiction my true weakness is YA, especially dystopian/paranormal. I’m new to sapphic fiction, I didn’t even realize there was good rep out there! I'm so glad I found this group.

My favorite books with f/f rep so far are The Scorpion Rules, Her Name in the Sky, and The Abyss Surrounds Us (problematic fave is Lies We Tell Ourselves) and I have an increasingly sky-high to-read list.

Latanya (Crafty Scribbles) (craftyscribbles) | 2 comments Hey. Hey. Hey. What have you heard about me? LOL

My name's Latanya. I love music, reading (duh), traveling, and shopping. Nina La Cour's a pretty good author. I like her work. If you get a chance, add Juliet Takes a Breath and Here Comes the Sun.

Good books.

message 8: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (meltotheany) | 1 comments Hello! My name is Melanie and... I love all things sapphic! 💖💛💙

My all time favorite sapphic read:
🌈 Black Iris

Some recent sapphic reads I've loved:
🌈 Her Body and Other Parties
🌈 The Armored Saint
🌈 The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
🌈 Godsgrave
🌈 Zodiac Starforce: By the Power of Astra

message 9: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (sapphicsolace) | 1 comments Hey, I'm Natasha! I have SO MANY sapphic books I love but some include:

Annie On My Mind by Nancy Garden
How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
Style by Chelsea M Cameron
Bingo Love by Tee Franklin
Curved Horizon by Taylor Brooke
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst

message 10: by lyraand (new)

lyraand | 7 comments Hi everyone! Some of my favorite sapphic books are:

The Scorpion Rules
The Abyss Surrounds Us
A&B
The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Down Among the Sticks and Bones
The Summer of Jordi Perez
Ivy Aberdeen's Letter to the World (middle-grade, which I don't usually read, but it is so beautiful)
Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal (memoir)

message 11: by Sabrien (new)

Sabrien Abdelrahman | 55 comments Hey, I'm Sabrien. I'm kind of a love most fiction genres kinda gal, and haven't read too many sapphic books, but want to read more. . .which is why I'm here!
I loved the Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza (by an author I love, Shaun David Hutchinson), currently reading Always Human webcomic, just got my hands on Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh and have high expectations. Also plan to read some Nina LaCour and Robin Talley soon (hopefully, they've been on my tbr since the beginning of time)! Any great sapphic reading recommendations are greatly appreciated.

message 12: by may ➹ (new)

may ➹ (may_onnaise) | 3 comments hi, i’m may! i love to read, write, blog, and dance. i haven’t read nearly enough sapphic books yet, but out of what i have read, here are some of my favorites:

☼ Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake (like elise said, this is f/gq, but the genderqueer character uses she/her pronouns in the book)
☼ Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
☼ The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed

message 13: by Katie.dorny (new)

Katie.dorny (katiedorny) Hi, I'm Katie - it's only in the last 6 months i actually realised so many sapphic books exist - i have a million in my tbr pile but have yet to read most!
I loved the colour purple, the price of salt and fried green eggs at the whistle stop cafe.
I'm excited to see what happens here and am already researching the books some of the rest of you have put on here :) xo

message 14: by emma (new)

emma y'all I literally never join GR groups but I'm HERE for this

I feel like all of my favs are on here already and asjfhdsaf there are SO MANY I need to get to!!!

message 15: by Tyler (last edited Mar 15, 2018 11:44PM) (new)

Tyler J Gray (wickedjr89) Hi, I'm Stephanie and I am so glad this group exists now!

I loved The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie!

I have How to Make a Wish by Ashley Blake, Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst and Wild Beauty by Anne-Marie McLemore but I haven't read them yet.

I also loved Curved Horizon by Taylor Brooke, The Beast of Callaire by Saruuh Kelsey, and The Color Purple by Alice Walker.

And I have an ever increasing list of sapphic books to read :)

Edit to add: How could I forget Queens of Geek! One of my favorite reads last year!

message 16: by chloe (new)

chloe | 2 comments Hey everyone! I'm really glad this group was made and look forward to getting some good recs. :)

I feel like everyone's mentioned it, but The Abyss Surrounds Us is just so good. Other sapphic favorites include The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and Nevernight series by Jay Kristoff (sapphic relationship starts in second book!) I haven't read nearly enough, so I still have a lot more I hope to read soon! Especially Into the Drowning Deep - sounds like its right up my alley.

message 17: by Sydney (last edited Mar 15, 2018 09:50PM) (new)

Sydney | 9 comments Latanya (CraftyScribbles) wrote: "Hey. Hey. Hey. What have you heard about me? LOL

My name's Latanya. I love music, reading (duh), traveling, and shopping. Nina La Cour's a pretty good author. I like her work. If you get a chance,..."

Girl I love Juliet Takes a Breath!! I haven't met anyone who has read it. Its take on white feminism is really refreshing, and the characters were both hilarious and sweet.

message 18: by ✨ jami ✨ (new)

✨    jami   ✨ (jamieson_) | 8 comments Mod
HI al !!! I'm Jamieson and ghjkkdjk sapphic books make me happy but I only started reading them kinda recently bc my library didn't have them when I was younger ANYWAY

I'm 19 and at university studying english but I love reviewing books here and on my blog especially diverse books :)

Some of my favourite sapphic books are The Abyss Surrounds Us, Girls Made of Snow and Glass, Down Among the Sticks and Bones and Queens of Geek

Some I am planning on reading soon!
If I Tell You (current read)
Everything Leads to You & We Are Okay (I've never read a nina lacour book i suck)
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
Under the Lights

Also, I would sell my entire soul for alice oseman to write a sapphic couple :)))

message 19: by autumn (last edited Mar 15, 2018 09:31PM) (new)

autumn (vaguelymaybe) hi i'm autumn! a few sapphic books i like (that havent been added already, at least) are Liar, Juniper Lane, and The Drowning Girl. also less sapphic and more generally kind of queer is An Unkindness of Ghosts, a personal fave!

message 20: by fae (new)

fae (fae_the_booknerd) | 16 comments Hey, I'm Fatima! I love to read anything and everything sapphic, there can never be enough of it! I have an entire shelf of sapphic books if any of you wants to take a look, but some of my most favourite are The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, The Nevernight Chronicle, An Abyss Surrounds Us, Cam Girl and Everything Leads to You

message 21: by lacy (new)

lacy white (lacymiri) Hi guys, I'm Lacy! I'm 25 years old and work with adults with varying levels of physical and intellectual disabilities. I have a bachelors degree in psychology and human services. I love Overwatch and am a Zenyatta and D.va main.

My first love is dystopian novels but I also adore historical fiction that involves Russian, UK, and WW2 history.

I've only read a few sapphic books and I joined this group to change that. My absolute favorite is Far From You. I've also read Girls Made of Snow and Glass and liked that.

message 22: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Allyn (soyxunxperdedor) Hi, I’m Brittany, I’m 25, I love books (obvi), comics, anime, and horror movies, and my fave sapphic books are the Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie, the Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M Danforth, and Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour.

message 23: by H (new)

H | 5 comments hi im haadiya and I love hamilton, the greatest showman, and.....books i guess

I haven't read MANY sapphic books yet but I joined this group to change that but some that I have read are
the Seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo and Queens of Geek

message 24: by Elle (new)

Elle (ellexamines) (ellexamines) | 70 comments Mod
oh my god you all have such good faves!! s/o to everyone who mentioned Wild Beauty [i know the main relationship isn’t f/f BUT THAT BOOK CHANGED ME AS A PERSON SGAADHAGSGGA] or Far From You [it’s so Sad but also I’m gay and dead inside] or book two of Nevernight [if they don’t get a happy ending I’ll cry]. and definitely seconding Juliet Takes a Breath!! it’s an amazing exploration of white feminism and ciscentrism and I LOVE IT.

so glad all of you have joined and so happy to have every one of you 💚💚

message 25: by Cat (new)

Cat (librariancat) | 4 comments Hi I'm Catherine or Cat, I'm 18, from Australia and studying librarianship. I also love writing and history.

My favourite WLW books are everything by Malinda Lo and Nina LaCour, Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis, The One Hundred Nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg, the Engelsfors trilogy by Sara B. Elfgren and Mats Strandberg and Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. My favourite genres are fantasy, mystery and historical.

I have a shelf for wlw books: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list... and a WLW book blog: wlwfiction.tumblr.com

message 26: by mace (new)

mace (anniekb) Hi! I'm Mayke, Dutch, 17 years old and lover of books, video games and music. I have only recently realised that there are many sapphic books in genres other than contemporary, so I have yet to read many of them. I can't wait to talk with other people about sapphic books!

message 27: by cedar. (new)

cedar. (goodreadscombasiltn) | 1 comments hi, i’m lindsey!! i’m seventeen & love reading, podcasts, and graphic design. i definitely need to read more sapphic books, and i’m hoping to find some more that are sci-fi or fantasy. here are some of my favorite reads w sapphic rep so far:

the apocalypse of elena mendoza by shaun david hutchinson
we are okay by nina lacour
you know me well by nina lacour and david levithan
the long way to a small angry planet by becky chambers

message 28: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiewbu) | 2 comments hey y’all i’m jackie!!! i’m 20 i love reading books and blogging about books and that’s... it really. i live a very boring life tbh

i honestly haven’t read enough sapphic books in my life which is why i’m here lol but some of my favourites out of the few i’ve read are:

• Future Leaders of Nowhere by Emily O’Beirne (it’s underrated bc it’s self-published but it‘s CUTE AF)
• Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
• Blue Is The Warmest Color by Julie Maroh (the first graphic novel that made me cry damn)

i feel like the rest has already been mentioned so i don’t wanna repeat myself here <3

message 29: by Teleseparatist (new)

Teleseparatist | 2 comments Hello! I'm a bit older in the tooth than the average here, I'm an Easter-European with an interest in queer rep, though I'd say I read more books by than about queer women, and I admit I was unfamiliar with "sapphic" as a descriptor before seeing it on GR in recent months. Some of my favourites include, to name but a few, Elizabeth Wein's The Pearl Thief, Jeanette Winterson's Why Be Happy..., Sarah Waters's The Night Watch and Fingersmith, Ali Smith's How to Be Both (more queer than sapphic I guess), and Carmen Maria Machado's Her Body and Other Parties. I look forward to seeing others' recs because I'd love to read more books where women fall in love.

message 30: by Laya (new)

Laya (layahimalaya) | 1 comments hey I'm Laya! 21, illustrator from NZ, aroaessidhe on tumblr, don't really use goodreads much aside from tracking what i'm reading haha.

I do an underrated wlw book fanart series thing which is pretty much most of my favs http://layaroseart.com/2018/02/16/und... (links to twitter thread etc there) though also: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Jane Unlimited, The Long Way To a Small Angry Planet, An Accident of Stars

Lea (drumsofautumn) (drumsofautumn) | 3 comments Oh my god, there's 30 posts already, how wonderful! My name is Lea, I'm 25 and besides reading I love music, musical theatre, video games and I watch waaay too much YouTube and make Booktube videos myself.

Some of my favourite sapphic books are The Abyss Surrounds Us Duology by Emily Skrutskie, First Position by Melissa Brayden, Echo after Echo by Amy Rose Capetta and Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour.

Mary ~Ravager of Tomes~ (ravageroftomes) | 1 comments Hello my friends! I'm Mary! 💕& I do read YA, but I tend to read more Adult Fantasy than anything & sadly I haven't read nearly as many sapphic books as I've wanted to - so I hope to find some new faves from all of your Recs! Here are some of mine!

The Shadow Campaigns by Django Wexler
The Armored Saint by Myke Cole
The Traitor Baru Cormorant by Seth Dickinson
Black Iris by Leah Raeder

message 33: by vicky. (new)

vicky. Hi I'm Victoria!
I read mostly fantasy and rarely contemporary books, I guess that explains why I don't actually have a favorite f/f book? I'm a mess I know but hopefully I'll find a favorite with you guys! :)

Lulu (the library leopard) (thelibraryleopard) | 10 comments Hey, everyone! I'm Lulu, I'm 16, and I'm from America. Besides reading sapphic books, I like to write poetry/fiction and learn weird facts about history. Some of my favorite sapphic books are Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour, Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore, Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust, The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow, and (if I can cheat and add a comic series) Asgard's Assassin by Marguerite Bennett, though I have plenty more! I'm so glad this group exists!

message 35: by madeline (new)

madeline (asteriajanvier) | 1 comments hey friends!! i'm madeline and i love to blog, read, and run long distances! i haven't actually read as many sapphic books as i've meant to, but some of my faves are The Miseducation of Cameron Post, the Nevernight Chronicles, and Juliet Takes a Breath!

omg there are so many sapphic books i need to put on my tbr!! i'm planning on reading Evelyn Hugo & Of Fire and Stars really soon! so excited to be in this group :)

message 36: by Aine (new)

Aine (vintagetypewriters) | 4 comments Hi! I'm Aine! I'm a former book blogger, eternally sleep deprived culinary student, writer, and

Some of my favorite sapphic books are Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour, Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant, Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust, Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee, and Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst .

Sara ➽ Ink Is My Sword (inkismysword) | 3 comments Hi,
I am Sara, I guess my username tells that already but is never bad to be redundant.😅 Honestly, I am terrible at keeping up with groups but is better to try than regret. Plus I love the concept of this one.

I have recently started to read more sapphic books, and I was surprised how unknown they are. I haven't read the most popular YA ones, most of the ones I have read are romance/ contemporary.

Some surprises this year had been:
Eyes Like Those and Strawberry Summer by Merissa Brayden
Tomboy by Janelle Reston (is a short novella)

I am gonna buy some sapphic books and these are in the prospective list:
-Colorblind by Siera Maley
-Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst and Jordan Saia
-Just Juliet by Charlotte Reagan
-Style by Chelsea M. Cameron

I also received an arc of a Lunav by Jenn Polish, it looks like a short sapphic fantasy novella of two women of color and I am so excited.

message 38: by fae (new)

fae (fae_the_booknerd) | 16 comments Sara➽ (Ink Is My Sword) wrote: "Hi,
I am Sara, I guess my username tells that already but is never bad to be redundant.😅 Honestly, I am terrible at keeping up with groups but is better to try than regret. Plus I love the concept ..."

Hey, I got Tomboy by Janelle Reston as an arc from Netgalley last month, I'm not sure if I'm gonna read it, but since you already have, I gotta ask if you liked it

Sara ➽ Ink Is My Sword (inkismysword) | 3 comments @Fatima I did liked it. It didn't blow my mind, but it was light and very much gay and it was all I needed at the moment. I recommend you read it especially as you have the arc, is worth it. Also is very short, so you will fly through it.🤗

message 40: by fae (new)

fae (fae_the_booknerd) | 16 comments Sara➽ (Ink Is My Sword) wrote: "@Fatima I did liked it. It didn't blow my mind, but it was light and very much gay...

Okay, maybe I'll read it one of these days ❤

message 41: by Scarllet ✦ iamlitandwit (last edited Mar 16, 2018 01:52PM) (new)

Scarllet ✦ iamlitandwit (iamlitandwit) | 4 comments Hi! I'm Scarllet & I'm 21 years old on my last semester of college as an english major. Ever since 2016, after my 2015-reading-slump, I've been reading way more wlw & lgbt+ books because there are SO MANY GREAT BOOKS that have amazing representation.

My favorites are Echo after Echo by Amy Rose Capetta, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, Ghost Walk by Kay Solo (very underrated, released last year!), Making a Tinderbox by Emma Sterner-Radley, & Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova! There's way more aksfjnansf but if anyone wants, check out my favorites shelf and my wlw shelf!!

message 42: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 1 comments Hi everyone! My name is Taylor and I've been active on goodreads for almost two years now. I joined this lovely group because I'd love to read more sapphic books and receive some great recommendations from you all! This also just seems like a wonderful group and I can't wait to talk to everyone:)

Some of my fave books with f/f relationships:

And I Darken and Now I Rise by Kiersten White
The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova

message 43: by Mina &#x1f98b; (new)

Mina &#x1f98b; | 29 comments Hello everyone 💕
My name is Mina, I'm a 27 year old Czech/German and study business administration in the Netherlands. I like watching movies and TV shows, snowboarding, painting, and dogs. :D

I'm honestly just really getting back into reading after years of abandoning it for the most part and discovered that there are so many more sapphic books out there now and I can't wait to read some of them (especially the ones recommended here)! I'm happy this group exists, thanks for making it!

Cheers 🙃

message 44: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivia1395) | 2 comments Hi! I'm Olivia. I'm 23 and have recently graduated college. I drink way too much coffee, love all things book related, and am always on the look out for more sapphic books. Some of my favorites are:

Of Fire and Stars
Style
Chord
Girls Made of Snow and Glass

message 45: by anna (new)

anna (½ of readsrainbow) (heresthepencil) | 2 comments hi guys!! im anna & im a lesbian from poland. i love sunsets, peaches, poetry abt spring, and - obviously! - sapphic books. some of my current favourites are:

* annie on my mind - nancy garden
* we are okay - nina lacour
* juniper lande - kady morrison
* tipping the velvet - sarah waters
* ice massacre - tiana warner

im rly excited to find more good recs thanks to this group :>>>>

message 46: by Amanda (last edited Mar 16, 2018 11:38AM) (new)

Amanda Van Parys (mandalaaxo) | 3 comments Hey everyone, I'm Amanda. I'm pansexual (insofar as attraction, but I also consider myself asexual) so I enjoy books that encompass a large range of the GLBT+ spectrum. I'm 33, so just a tad older than most, it seems. I'm always looking for new Sapphic books to read. A few of my faves:
Santa Olivia
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet
Disobedience
The Last Place You Look (bisexual)

I am also a writer and my characters are always bisexual or lesbian. I believe in the importance of visibility. It really makes so much of a difference to have these stories out there!

message 47: by Emily (new)

Emily (emjrasmussen) Hello, everyone! I'm Emily, and I'm a uni student and book blogger at www.foreverliterary.com. :)

Some of my faves that I haven't seen mentioned many times in this thread:

-Far From the Tree by Robin Benway
-Echo After Echo by Amy Rose Capetta
-The Summer I Wasn't Me by Jessica Verdi
-Far From You by Tess Sharpe

message 48: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (essea) | 4 comments hey friends! my name is actually shaye despite what everything on here says. (noelle is my middle name & the one I've used online since I was tiny.) I'm currently getting over a two-years-in-the-making slump, so I've missed out on most of the newly released sapphic books. :(

I am salty because my library has ZERO of these recommended books available right now (if ever.) But soon I will be hibernating alongside a heaping pile of f/f goodness and I will read to my heart's content..aka book coma territory.

message 49: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisreadsbooks) | 1 comments Hey! I'm Lis, I'm a 21 year old uni student in my final year studying genetics. When I'm not doing uni work, I love curling up with my cat, a cup of coffee and a good sapphic book. I had a really great reading year last year and read 40 books over the course of 2017, including some which are now all-time favourites of mine. I'm really into sci-fi, historical fiction and I'm getting more into fantasy now that there is starting to be more diverse characters in books in the genre.

Some of my favourites include:
The Long Way To A Small Angry Planet - Becky Chambers
The Wicked Cometh - Laura Carlin
The Abyss Surrounds Us - Emily Skrutskie
Everything Leads To You - Nina LaCour
We Are Okay - Nina LaCour
The Dark Wife - Sarah Diemer

Emily (emilykatereads) (emilykatereads) | 3 comments Hey!! I am so excited I stumbled upon this group, and I'm SUPER excited to expand my saphhic library!!

I'm Emily, 22 yrs old, living in Canada! I just finished my English lit undergrad degree now I'm just trying to figure out what to do with my life and enjoying things as they are at the moment~~

Some of my fav sapphic books:
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Reid Jenkins
Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour

Looking forward to getting to know all you lovelies more and discovering more wonderful sapphic reads <33

« previous 1 3 4 5 6