Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2017 Challenges Archive > 2017 February Pick-It-For-Me Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 191 (191 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Tammie (last edited Feb 13, 2017 07:26AM) (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments What is the Pick-It-For-Me Challenge?

The Pick-It-For-Me Challenge (PIFM) is a reading challenge where each participant gives and receives book recommendations based on a given a set of rules. The assignment method and book selection rules change each month so it’s always new and always different.

The idea of the PIFM challenge is that you will get new-to-you books and authors selected for you as well as a push to read some books that have been lingering on your shelves. You may not be interested in the new books recommended, which is why you also get a minimum of four books from your shelf.

You only have to read ONE book to complete this challenge!

After signups are closed, your names and any extra info will go into the super secret PIFM randomizer and it will select someone for you to recommend books to and someone to give you recommendations. This list will be posted along with any specific picking rules for the month.

In order to participate you need to either HAVE YOUR PROFILE SET TO PUBLIC (preferable), or friend the person giving you recommendations. PLEASE NOTE: if you choose to keep your profile private, it is your responsibility to send a friend request to the person picking for you as soon as possible after the matchups are posted. Whether your profile is private or not, it is also very important that your profile be set to receive Private Messages (PMs) in case anyone needs to reach out to you (mods, organizer etc.)

Everything gets done in this thread so be sure to come back often!!!

Repicks:
You can ask for repicks if:

The books picked for you are not yet released.
If you have already read the chosen book(s) and they are on your ‘read’ shelf.
If you did not receive four picks from your ‘to-read’ shelf, with at least one from your preferred shelf.

You may NOT ask for repicks because:
A book is not available at your library.
A genre or author you don’t enjoy.

message 2: by Tammie (last edited Jan 20, 2017 07:03AM) (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments INFORMATION NEEDED TO SIGN UP
Please sign up in this thread with the answer to the following question:

*How Do you feel about watching the Oscars (Academy Awards)?*
A. I Love the Oscars!…I watch this show religiously
B. I watch part…but prefer an abbreviated update
C. I could care less…I just as soon read a book!

✱✱ If you have a preferred shelf, please list it along with your pick! ✱✱

message 3: by Tammie (last edited Jan 20, 2017 07:04AM) (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments IMPORTANT DATES
Sign-ups will remain open until Monday January 23 (10 am US CST).
For your convenience: Time Zone Converter

You’ll have until January 28th (10 am US CST) to make your recommendations.

Please do not start reading your book(s) until the first of the month. You then have the entire month to read your pick(s) and give some feedback.

If you’re new please read the PIFM Guidelines and FAQ. If you have any questions that are not addressed there, please feel free to ask!

✱Please note that late sign-ups will be included at the host's discretion and no one will be included after re-picks are assigned!✱

message 4: by Tammie (last edited Jan 20, 2017 07:06AM) (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments TIPS TO MAKE THE CHALLENGE ENJOYABLE FOR EVERYONE!

Pickees

To help your picker understand the type of books you like or are currently reading, please make sure your ‘read’ shelf is up to date. You can create shelves for books you DNFed (Did Not Finish) or authors that don’t work for you as well as favorite books and authors. In addition, you might consider updating your profile. You can include info about your favorite books, authors, genres, themes or tropes (or themes/tropes you dislike – i.e. secret baby).
Please do not specify likes/dislikes in the sign-up thread. This information will not be included in the pairings and your pickee may not see your message and does not need to rely on that information when making picks.

Pickers
Please remember this is primarily a romance readers group. Thus, most, if not all, of your picks should be romance. There are various sub genres within the romance category - Contemporary, Historical, Paranormal, Romantic Suspense, Erotica, M/M, Urban Fantasy. If your pickee reads a wide variety, you could add a non-romance as a choice.
Choose at least 4 new titles for your pickee. These can be brand new to them (not found on any of their shelves) or a book found on their shelves if they've never read any of the author's work previously.
Remember, too many options is often worse than too few! It can be overwhelming to have too many books to choose from. Please limit your picks to no more than two for each picking rule.

A few hints to help with book selection:
Check the book’s publishing date. Select "date pub" from the checkbox selections and save.
Check pickee's personalized shelves, especially their exclusive shelves. A personalized shelf is one the member has created. (e.g., 'to read next', 'favorites' ‘didn’t like’)
Make sure the books you choose are not on their 'read' shelf. Just because it isn't rated doesn't mean it wasn't read.
Look at your pickee's 'read' shelf and see what genres they have recently read or read the most. Reviewing their ‘read’ shelf might help you in choosing something they are interested in reading right now.
If your pickee reads lots of books in a genre you are not familiar with (erotic romance, GLBT, YA, etc.) Contact the Mods or the month's organizer for guidance.
Include a variety of books (e.g., shorter page count, new addition to their 'to-read' shelf, an older book on their 'to-read' shelf) This variety gives your pickee options when choosing the book or books they will be reading this month. Use the sort feature within their shelves to determine date a book was added, published or read; page numbers, ratings, etc.

If you want to volunteer to make repicks:
We love that you want to help out, but please remember those who need picks have been waiting for a long time already. Please only volunteer if you are able to make the repicks within a few hours of the deadline. Thank you!

message 5: by Tammie (last edited Jan 23, 2017 10:25AM) (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments February 2017 PIFM Challenge Participants
'✔' Picks Completed

(view spoiler)

Helpful Links
The Movie Made You Want to Read the Book List
Books Made into Movies
Books That Are Also TV Shows

message 6: by Tammie (last edited Jun 30, 2017 08:42PM) (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments February PIFM Pairings..."And the top choice is...We'ld rather read a book!"

Please pick for the person below you in your group.
The last person in each group picks for the first person, for example - Kristen picks for Shelby in Group B

Click name below to go directly to preferred shelf:

description! = Our Finishers--At least 1 book!description

descriptionA. We Love the Oscars!…watch this show religiously:
! ✔Elke
! ✔KathyD
! ✔Fran
! ✔Jenny
! ✔Kimberly

descriptionB. We watch part…but prefer an abbreviated update:
Shelby
! ✔Tammie
Pam
! ✔MountainKat
! ✔Ezinwanyi~ThatEzi
Romanticbookworm
! ✔LaurLa
! ✔Nicole
! ✔Mindy
! ✔Kristen

descriptionC. We could care less…Just as soon read a book!:
! ✔Nancy H
! ✔Rachel C.
! ✔Rachel
Kait
! ✔Heather
! ✔Diane ~Firefly~
Danielle Gypsy Soul
! ✔Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
! ✔J.C.
! ✔Enqi
Lekshmy
! ✔Leigh
! ✔Jennifer
Ashley
! ✔Pamela
! ✔Christine
! ✔Carrie

message 7: by Tammie (last edited Feb 13, 2017 07:04AM) (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments February PIFM Rules..."...the envelope please"

Please recommend one book for each category, making sure to have 4 picks from their tbr/preferred shelf and 4 picks that are new to them

The Academy Awards (or Oscars) is an annual award ceremony dedicated to honoring the cinematic achievement of the film industry. Each year, an Oscar is awarded to those who have excelled in 24 categories. Let’s pay tribute focusing on a few of the key records/highlights. This year the Awards take place on February 26.

1. Best Picture-Through 2016 528 movies have been nominated for Best Picture.
A few of the key criteria for a Movie to be labeled as a ‘motion picture’ are:
*Must be feature length…at least 40 minutes
*Must run in Los Angeles for 1 week prior to year end
*The movie cannot be broadcast in any other format before debut in LA ie DVD, TV etc.
Recommend a book at has at least 528 Reviews or a book set in California.

2. Best Director-William Wyler holds the record for directing more Best Picture nominees (13) and more Best Picture winners (3) than anyone else. His first award was for Withering Heights in 1939.
Recommend an Historical or Gothic Romance or a book with a set in the United Kingdom.

3. Lead Actor/Actress-Katherine Hepburn has the most lead actor wins at 4 followed by Jack Nicholson with 3. Meryl Streep holds the record for nominations at 19 (15 for the leading role).
Recommend a book where one of the MCs is famous or where the author or MCs names include Katherine, Jack or Meryl’s names OR choose a book that has a character you or others may ‘idolize’.

4. Adapted Screenplay-
Recommend a book that has been made in to a movie or adapted for television or has a square-shaped object of some kind on the cover.

5. Foreign Language-
Recommend a book that’s set in a Country other than the United States or a book that has been translated in to another language.

6. Red Carpet-It’s all about the clothes and walking down the red carpet!
Recommend a book with a red cover or with a MC in ‘formal dress’ on the cover or a book that includes an event that would require ‘formal dress’.

7. Jimmy Kimmel Hosts-Late Night comedian makes his debut this year hosting the Academy Awards.
Recommend a book that is a 1st in series, a debut for an author, or a Humorous read.

8. The Razzie Awards (Golden Raspberry Awards)-Take place the night prior to the academy awards…and feature the ‘worst in’…basically the opposite of the Academy Awards.
Recommend a book that features a ‘bad-boy hero’ or a book with fruit on the cover, in the title or a raspberry color somewhere on the cover.

message 8: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 266 comments C. I could care less…I just as soon read a book!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 9: by LaurLa (new)

LaurLa | 3362 comments I'm in! I'm between B & C... so place me in whichever group needs a people ;-P

My preferred shelf ==> 04-challenges-to-pick

message 10: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (psreadthisbook) | 313 comments I'm going to go with B. I usually turn it on as background noise... mainly for the performances and the memoirs. There are a couple of awards I'm interested in too... but not all of them.

Please choose from PIFM Books

message 11: by Kaity (new)

Kaity | 492 comments I'm definitely a C. I could care less…I just as soon read a book! :)

Preferred shelf: Up Next

message 12: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11053 comments I'm in! (private profile but will happily 'friend' anyone who gets paired with me)

I'm going to go with A. I Love the Oscars!

I always start out excited and invested, but usually start to do other things while it's on in the backround....read, fold laundry, etc.

PIFM Shelf

message 13: by jenny (new)

jenny (ynnej405) | 353 comments I'd like to join again!
I have to admit it: A. I love the Oscars!

I'm not from the US and I either stay up all night (or at least part of the night) or I record the show and watch it the next day, even though I know the winners by then... Please don't judge :D

message 14: by Nancy H (new)

Nancy H | 945 comments I am definitely C - a good book any day!

message 15: by Diane ~Firefly~ (new)

Diane ~Firefly~ | 1439 comments I'm in - C

shelf - mng_picking

message 16: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (stang_lee) | 1647 comments I'm going to say B since really even though I'm in the field I hate watching the award shows, but I always need to know what happened so I usually check in on at least the highlights.

Current Challenge to Reads

message 17: by Lekshmy (new)

Lekshmy | 242 comments I am in
Option C

message 18: by Mindy (new)

Mindy (mybradybunch6) | 31 comments I am in. Option B

message 19: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 87 comments I'm in - C

message 20: by Ezinwanyi (last edited Jan 21, 2017 12:51PM) (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 2657 comments Option B. I watch the beginning for best supporting category and the End with Best Actor/Actress/Picture/Director
Audios are given preference : Meet Greet Rec's

message 21: by Elke (new)

Elke (ejurca) | 1810 comments I am in!!

I am an "A"!! Love seeing the celebrities, gowns and see how the host does!

Please pick from my On deck 4 chlges

message 22: by Christine (new)

Christine | 0 comments Please add me! And I am DEFINITELY a C!

message 23: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 449 comments C I dont even know when the oscars are happening.

message 24: by Carrie (new)

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) | 826 comments I haven't done this is in forever.

C. I could care less…I just as soon read a book!

message 25: by HeatherMarie (new)

HeatherMarie (heathermariereads) | 659 comments C definitely C

message 26: by HeatherMarie (new)

HeatherMarie (heathermariereads) | 659 comments Heather wrote: "C definitely C"

Sorry yes still C, forget to add the list to pick from: pifm

message 27: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Jones | 4 comments I'm a c for sure!!!

message 28: by Nicole (new)

Nicole P | 3200 comments I'm in :)

Option B for me - I have it on for background noise and to check out the outfits from time to time.

message 29: by Romanticbookworm (new)

Romanticbookworm | 287 comments I'm a B

Please pick from this list https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

Danielle  Gypsy Soul (afdaniellet) | 929 comments I'm C

Please pick from either:

Books I Own

OR

Next Month books

message 31: by Rachel (last edited Jan 21, 2017 09:27PM) (new)

Rachel | 152 comments I am in :) I am definitely a C

message 32: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 2445 comments i am a solid A...i love the Oscars!
cp pick it for me

message 33: by enqi ♡ (new)

enqi ♡ (taylor's version) (feyrhys) | 17 comments I'm in! Definitely C for me... I've never watched the Oscars in my life. I remember everyone being hyped about Leo Dicaprio finally winning one while I was just like... meh. :D

message 34: by Pam (new)

Pam | 1047 comments I'm a B. I always watch part of them but usually do something else at the same time.

Shelf PIFM

message 35: by Madison ✨ (last edited Jan 22, 2017 10:37AM) (new)

Madison ✨ | 90 comments It's been too long since I've done a challenge...count me in on this one! I'm a B ;-)

message 36: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (psreadthisbook) | 313 comments hello Tammie, is there anyway you could take me off the signups? I sadly realized there is absolutely no way I will have time to pick for someone this next week, and I don't want to leave someone hanging. :( maybe next month. Hopefully.

message 37: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 20368 comments I'm in and I'm a B - I used to be way more interested, but I rarely make it to the movies so it is hard to be too invested.

Please use my to-read-asap shelf - thanks!

Tink Magoo is bad at reviews (tinkmagoo) | 986 comments If I'm not too late to join - C.

challenge picks

message 39: by Tammie (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments Alexis wrote: "hello Tammie, is there anyway you could take me off the signups? I sadly realized there is absolutely no way I will have time to pick for someone this next week, and I don't want to leave someone h..."

No problem Alexis...I hope your week goes ok...

message 40: by Tammie (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments Tink Magoo is bad at reviews wrote: "If I'm not too late to join - C.

challenge picks"

Not too late...still have an hour to go!

message 41: by Rachel C. (new)

Rachel C. (rachelus) | 578 comments I'm in under the wire... C

message 42: by Rachel C. (new)

Rachel C. (rachelus) | 578 comments Oops forgot my shelf... my tbr is good (can't make links from my phone...)

message 43: by Tammie (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments Will post Pickee's within the next hour or so...thanks for your patience!

message 44: by Tammie (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments Rachel C. wrote: "Oops forgot my shelf... my tbr is good (can't make links from my phone...)"

Rachel...what is the name of the shelf you want to use? You have a ton of shelves...PIFM wasn't obvious...I'll do tbr if I don't hear back.

message 45: by Kimberly (last edited Jan 23, 2017 09:20AM) (new)

Kimberly  | 69 comments Hello. I'm in.
A. I love the Oscars! And please pick from my TBR list.

message 46: by Tammie (new)

Tammie | 1636 comments Kimberly...I just added you to group A...Jenny--you'll have Kimberly vs Elke

Tink Magoo is bad at reviews (tinkmagoo) | 986 comments Hi again J.C,
I hope you can find something new to read this month as well as one off your list.

1. Best Picture-
TBR - Betrayal - has at least 528 Reviews
NEW - Eighteen: 18 - has at least 528 Reviews
Betrayal (Infidelity, #1) by Aleatha Romig Eighteen 18 by J.A. Huss

2. Best Director-
TBR - Silver-Tongued Devil - Historical Romance
NEW - The Governess Affair - Historical Romance (and free)
Silver-Tongued Devil by Jennifer Blake The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5) by Courtney Milan

3. Lead Actor/Actress-
TBR - Contracted For Love: Famous Love Series - MCs is famous
NEW - Even the Score - MCs is famous
Contracted For Love Famous Love Series by Tracey Pedersen Even the Score (Tall, Dark, and Texan, #1) by Kate Meader

4. Adapted Screenplay-
TBR - An Education in Royalty - bricks are the closest square thing I could find on one of your book covers
NEW - Something Borrowed - according to listopia this has been made into a movie
An Education in Royalty by Heather C. Myers Something Borrowed (Darcy & Rachel, #1) by Emily Giffin

5. Foreign Language-
TBR - Slave Island - set in another Country
NEW - Love, in English - set in another Country
Slave Island by Claire Thompson Love, in English (Love, in English, #1) by Karina Halle

6. Red Carpet-
TBR - Fallen: Paige - has anMC in ‘formal dress’ on the cover
NEW - My Boss's Boss: A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance - has an MC in ‘formal dress’ on the cover (he's just slipped it off so we can't see it ;))
Fallen Paige (Blood Courtesans) by Ever Coming My Boss's Boss A Steamy Older Man Younger Woman Romance by Mia Madison

7. Jimmy Kimmel Hosts-
TBR - Soulmate - 1st in a series
NEW - Bunny and the Grizzly Bear - Humorous
Soulmate (Soulmate #1) by Kellie McAllen Bunny and the Grizzly Bear (United Shifter's Alliance Book 1) by Regina Shiderly

8. The Razzie Awards (Golden Raspberry Awards)-
TBR - Baller: An Interracial MMA Stepbrother Romance - he sounds pretty bad boy to me
NEW - First Down: A Nerdy Virgin Meets a Badboy Football Player Romance - I thought this one was pretty good
Baller An Interracial MMA Stepbrother Romance by Simone Scarlet MMA First Down A Nerdy Virgin Meets a Badboy Football Player Romance by Rae Lynn Blaise

message 48: by Fran, Moderator (new)

Fran | 11053 comments Hi Jenny!

Here are your picks. I hope you find a goodie in here!

1. Best Picture-✱Recommend a book at has at least 528 Reviews
All the Bright Places- tbr- 118,031 reviews- my daughter LOVES this book- have tissues handy!
Losing It- new- 88,565 reviews- I enjoyed this sweet, funny, college romance

2. Best Director-✱set in the United Kingdom.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight- new- I loved this YA set in the UK.

3. Lead Actor/Actress-✱Recommend a book where one of the MCs is famous or where the author OR choose a book that has a character you ‘idolize’.
Breathing Room- new- MC is famous. Set in Italy- SEP does such a great job making you feel like you are there.
So Much More- tbr- this one looks good! I added it to my tbr. Seems like the dad MC would be one you might idolize.

4. Adapted Screenplay- ✱Recommend a book that has been made in to a movie
A Monster Calls- tbr- My daughter loved the book and the movie.

5. Foreign Language-✱Recommend a book that’s set in a Country other than the United States or a book that has been translated in to another language.
Wait for You- tbr- has been translated into many different languages. Really good, emotional- I love just about everything J.Lynn (Jennifer Armentrout) writes
The Hating Game- tbr- set in Australia- and can also count for debut book. I've heard great things!

6. Red Carpet-✱Recommend a book with a red cover
Tangled- new- red cover- super fun, sexy romance told from the guy's perspective

7. Jimmy Kimmel Hosts-✱Recommend a book that is a 1st in series, a debut for an author, or a Humorous read.
On Dublin Street- tbr- I enjoyed this first in the series, I really liked the heroine and her journey.
My Life Next Door- tbr- debut book

8. The Razzie Awards (Golden Raspberry Awards)-✱Recommend a book with a raspberry color somewhere on the cover.
Punk 57- tbr- pink letters on cover (I recently bought this one)
Win Some, Lose Some- new- I love Shay Savage, and this is her first foray into YA. I recently picked this one up, it's got great buzz.

Happy Reading!

message 49: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 266 comments Jennifer,

Here are your picks. I hope you like some of these choices. Happy Reading!

1. Worth the Wait (McKinney/Walker, #1) by Claudia Connor (tbr)
Nuts (Hudson Valley, #1) by Alice Clayton (new)

2. The Accidental Bride (Bride, #2) by Jane Feather (tbr)
For Love of the Duke (The Heart of a Duke, #1) by Christi Caldwell (new)

3. The Sweet Spot by Stephanie Evanovich (tbr)
Sweet Talk (Bakery Sisters, #1) by Susan Mallery (new)

4. The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger (tbr)
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (new)

5. Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning (tbr)
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) by Samantha Young (new)

6. Storm and Silence (Storm and Silence, #1) by Robert Thier (tbr)
Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum (new)

7. Talk Dirty to Me (Plum Orchard, #1) by Dakota Cassidy (tbr)
Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law, #1) by Jana Deleon (new)

8. The Closer You Come (The Original Heartbreakers, #1) by Gena Showalter (tbr)
Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti (new)

message 50: by Nancy H (last edited Jan 23, 2017 11:06AM) (new)

Nancy H | 945 comments Hi Rachel C.,
Here are some picks for you. I loved looking through your shelves, and it was hard to pick because there are so many really good ones there to choose from. If you don't see anything you like here, please let me know and I can find many more to suggest. (I am also very glad to see someone whose TBR mountain is as high as mine- lol.) I chose some from your TBR and some that I have already read or want to read.

Best Picture: 528+ reviews - If You Only Knew If You Only Knew by Kristan Higgins ; California - an older book but REALLY good - Nobody But You Nobody But You by Julie Kenner

Best Director: All set in United Kingdom and all really good - Silent in the Grave Silent in the Grave (Lady Julia Grey, #1) by Deanna Raybourn ( I love this series and the sexual tension between the main characters is really good.); When You Give a Duke a Diamond When You Give a Duke a Diamond (Jewels of the Ton, #1) by Shana Galen ; The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Highland Pleasures, #1) by Jennifer Ashley

Lead Actor/Actress: Katherine - This Much is True This Much is True (Truth in Lies, #1) by Katherine Owen ; Jack - Whiskey Sour Whiskey Sour (Jack Daniels Mystery, #1) by J.A. Konrath (main character is named Jack Daniels and she is a detective); Main character I 'idolize' for being herself and being surprising: A Curious Beginning A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell, #1) by Deanna Raybourn

Adapted Screenplay: Made into a movie/screenplay - Outlander Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon ; Square-shaped object on cover - The Weekenders The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews (Suitcases are sort of square, plus I LOVED this one!) and The Cat Who Smelled a Rat The Cat Who Smelled a Rat (Cat Who... #23) by Lilian Jackson Braun (No Trespassing sign is square-ish)

Foreign Language: Close to You Close to You by Kara Isaac (Set in New Zealand); Translated into and from other languages: The Girl Who Played with Fire The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) by Stieg Larsson and The Little French Guesthouse The Little French Guesthouse by Helen Pollard

Red Carpet: Cupid Has a Heart-On Cupid Has a Heart-On (The Holidays, #2) by Tara Sivec - red hearts on cover;n formal dress - A Good Debutante's Guide to Ruin A Good Debutante's Guide to Ruin (The Debutante Files, #1) by Sophie Jordan

Jimmy Kimmel: 1st in series - Just in Time for a Highlander Just in Time for a Highlander (Sirens of the Scottish Borderlands, #1) by Gwyn Cready and The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, #1) by Alexander McCall Smith ; Humorous - My Favorite Husband My Favorite Husband (Romantic Comedy Duo, #1) by Pam McCutcheon and The New Mrs D The New Mrs D by Heather Hill

The Razzie Awards: Bad boys - Bad Boys Down Under Bad Boys Down Under by Nancy Warren ; Fruit on cover (apple) - The Smart One The Smart One by Ellen Meister

Happy reading!

« previous 1 3 4