Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Robin's Trading List :) (Updated: 4/4/2019)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Jan 18, 2020 04:27PM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments FOR TRADE: Will do Pay For Shipping for Most As Well!

ARCS
(SIGNED)
The Darkest Lie by Pintip Dunn

The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark, #1) by Shana Abe Nightfall by Jake Halpern Sweet by Emmy Laybourne One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington In a Glass Grimmly by Adam Gidwitz The League of Beastly Dreadfuls (The League of Beastly Dreadfuls, #1) by Holly Grant Alistair Grim's Odditorium (Odditorium, #1) by Gregory Funaro Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano The Queen's Choice (Heirs of Chrior, #1) by Cayla Kluver Bloodrealms (Bloodmark Saga, #2) by Aurora Whittet The Young World (The Young World, #1) by Chris Weitz Rise of the Wolf (Mark of the Thief, #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen The Courier (San Angeles, #1) by Gerald Brandt The Darkest Path by Jeff Hirsch The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch Conversion by Katherine Howe Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin Deadly Cool (Deadly Cool, #1) by Gemma Halliday Seeker (Riders, #2) by Veronica Rossi Nemesis (Nemesis #1) by Anna Banks The Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter, #1) by Virginia Boecker Scan (Scan, #1) by Walter Jury While We Run (When We Wake, #2) by Karen Healey After the End (After the End, #1) by Amy Plum Black City (Black City, #1) by Elizabeth Richards Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer Green by Sam Graham-Felsen Crystal Blade (Burning Glass, #2) by Kathryn Purdie Invictus by Ryan Graudin Unearthed (Unearthed, #1) by Amie Kaufman Tess of the Road (Tess of the Road, #1) by Rachel Hartman Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore Song of Blood & Stone (Earthsinger Chronicles, #1) by L. Penelope Otherworld (Last Reality, #1) by Jason Segel Flashtide (Flashfall, #2) by Jenny Moyer Sinless (Eye of the Beholder #1) by Sarah Tarkoff Markswoman (Asiana, #1) by Rati Mehrotra Whisper of the Tide (Song of the Current, #2) by Sarah Tolcser Inherit the Stars (Inherit the Stars #1) by Tessa Elwood Split the Sun (Inherit the Stars #2) by Tessa Elwood Hereafter (Hereafter, #1) by Tara Hudson 27 Hours (The Nightside Saga, #1) by Tristina Wright Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, #1; Tortall, #8) by Tamora Pierce

I also have the exclusive ARC from December's Fairyloot box for trade

Hardcovers

Starling (Starling, #1) by Lesley Livingston The Year of Shadows by Claire Legrand Furious by Jill Wolfson Virals (Virals, #1) by Kathy Reichs Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein Starters (Starters, #1) by Lissa Price Twinmaker (Twinmaker, #1) by Sean Williams Such Wicked Intent (The Apprenticeship of Victor Frankenstein, #2) by Kenneth Oppel Wide Open (Wide Open, #1) by Deborah Coates Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer The Arrivals by Melissa Marr The Silent Sister (Riley MacPherson, #1) by Diane Chamberlain Mystic City (Mystic City, #1) by Theo Lawrence Let the Sky Fall (Sky Fall, #1) by Shannon Messenger Let the Storm Break (Sky Fall, #2) by Shannon Messenger Feuds (The Feuds, #1) by Avery Hastings Dreamfire (Dream Walker, #1) by Kit Alloway Neptune's Tears (Timedance, #1) by Susan Waggoner Valkyrie Rising (Valkyrie, #1) by Ingrid Paulson The Inventor's Secret (The Inventor's Secret #1) by Andrea Cremer The Winter People (The Winter People, #1) by Rebekah L. Purdy Unison Spark by Andy Marino Birthmarked (Birthmarked, #1) by Caragh M. O'Brien Prized (Birthmarked, #2) by Caragh M. O'Brien Promised (Birthmarked, #3) by Caragh M. O'Brien Unbreakable (The Legion, #1) by Kami Garcia Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling The Haven by Carol Lynch Williams Girl in Reverse by Barbara Stuber Invincible (Chronicles of Nick, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Infamous (Chronicles of Nick, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Illusion (Chronicles of Nick, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Instinct (Chronicles of Nick, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman Furious by Jill Wolfson Nomansland by Lesley Hauge Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island, #1) by Martina Boone Reborn (Shadow Falls After Dark, #1) by C.C. Hunter Bloodwitch (The Maeve’ra, #1) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes The Prey (The Hunt, #2) by Andrew Fukuda The Trap (The Hunt, #3) by Andrew Fukuda Breathe (Breathe, #1) by Sarah Crossan Velveteen by Daniel Marks Sekret (Sekret, #1) by Lindsay Smith Teardrop (Teardrop, #1) by Lauren Kate (<-Walmart Ex.) Complicit by Stephanie Kuehn Titans by Victoria Scott Soulbound (Legacy of Tril, #1) by Heather Brewer When We Wake (When We Wake, #1) by Karen Healey The Brokenhearted (The Brokenhearted #1) by Amelia Kahaney Reckoning (Silver Blackthorn, #1) by Kerry Wilkinson Devoted (Elixir, #2) by Hilary Duff True (Elixir, #3) by Hilary Duff Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin Dragon's Keep (Wilde Island Chronicles #1) by Janet Lee Carey Beginnings Obsidian & Onyx (Lux, #1-2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (Owlcrate Ed. w/ any swag that was included)

Paperbacks

A Violet Season by Kathy Leonard Czepiel Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Bad Taste in Boys (Kate Grable, #1) by Carrie Harris Immortal (Immortal, #1) by Gillian Shields Betrayal (Immortal #2) by Gillian Shields Insignia (Insignia, #1) by S.J. Kincaid Halo (Halo, #1) by Alexandra Adornetto Hades (Halo, #2) by Alexandra Adornetto Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr Asunder (Newsoul, #2) by Jodi Meadows Whisper the Dead (The Lovegrove Legacy, #2) by Alyxandra Harvey (<--signed uk ed.) Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) by Alyson Noel If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman Rain of the Ghosts (Rain of the Ghosts, #1) by Greg Weisman Ask Me No Questions by Marina Budhos Magnolia (Magnolia Branch, #1) by Kristi Cook (<--signed to Robin) Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin Midnight Thief (Midnight Thief, #1) by Livia Blackburne Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) by Melissa Marr Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike Thirst No. 5 The Sacred Veil (Thirst, #5) by Christopher Pike Defiance (Defiance, #1) by C.J. Redwine Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Secrets of a Reluctant Princess by Casey Griffin City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare Why I Loathe Sterling Lane by Ingrid Paulson Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini Silvern (Gilded #2) by Christina Farley Anything But Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin Marked (House of Night, #1) by P.C. Cast The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1) by Kady Cross Scintillate (The Light Key Trilogy, #1) by Tracy Clark Velvet (Velvet, #1) by Temple West Full Blooded (Jessica McClain, #1) by Amanda Carlson Hot Blooded (Jessica McClain, #2) by Amanda Carlson Cold Blooded (Jessica McClain, #3) by Amanda Carlson Isle of Night (The Watchers, #1) by Veronica Wolff Vampire's Kiss (The Watchers, #2) by Veronica Wolff Blood Fever (The Watchers, #3) by Veronica Wolff The Keep (The Watchers, #4) by Veronica Wolff Unleashed (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #1) by Nancy Holder Blood Oranges (Siobhan Quinn, #1) by Kathleen Tierney

BOOKS MAY CONTAIN A SHARPIE DOT/SLASH FROM BOOKOUTLET.

Wish List:

Highest Priority ARCs (Will Trade Multiples!)

Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst Afterglow (Wildefire, #3) by Karsten Knight Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Taken by Storm (Raised by Wolves, #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Bloodrose (Nightshade #3; Nightshade World #6) by Andrea Cremer Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy #1; Nightshade World #7) by Andrea Cremer Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3) by Courtney Allison Moulton Gates of Thread and Stone (Gates of Thread and Stone #1) by Lori M. Lee The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone, #2) by Lori M. Lee Silver Phoenix (Kingdom of Xia, #1) by Cindy Pon Fury of the Phoenix (Kingdom of Xia, #2) by Cindy Pon Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones Captivate (Need, #2) by Carrie Jones Entice (Need, #3) by Carrie Jones The Traitor's Ruin (The Traitor's Circle, #2) by Erin Beaty

Paperback WL
Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4) by Colleen Houck Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2; Nightshade World #5) by Andrea Cremer The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renée Ahdieh The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2) by Renée Ahdieh Forest of a Thousand Lanterns (Rise of the Empress #1) by Julie C. Dao Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Fire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Touch of Power (Healer, #1) by Maria V. Snyder or Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder Scent of Magic (Healer, #2) by Maria V. Snyder or Scent of Magic (Healer, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Taste of Darkness (Healer, #3) by Maria V. Snyder or Taste of Darkness (Avry of Kazan #3) by Maria V. Snyder Storm Glass (Glass, #1) by Maria V. Snyder Sea Glass (Glass, #2) by Maria V. Snyder Spy Glass (Glass, #3) by Maria V. Snyder Shadow Study (Soulfinders #1; Study, #4) by Maria V. Snyder Legacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1) by Eleanor Herman The Bone Season (The Bone Season, #1) by Samantha Shannon The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2) by Samantha Shannon The Song Rising (The Bone Season, #3) by Samantha Shannon

Hardcover WL
Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs The Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1) by Melinda Salisbury Nightshade (Nightshade, #1; Nightshade World, #4) by Andrea Cremer Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Asunder (Newsoul, #2) by Jodi Meadows Infinite (Newsoul, #3) by Jodi Meadows Lost Crow Conspiracy (Blood Rose Rebellion, #2) by Rosalyn Eves Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum Fragments (Partials Sequence, #2) by Dan Wells Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) by Moira Young Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2) by Moira Young Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick Dove Alight (Dove Chronicles, #3) by Karen Bao Lake Silence (The World of the Others, #1; The Others, #6) by Anne Bishop Future Threat (Future Shock, #2) by Elizabeth Briggs Future Lost (Future Shock, #3) by Elizabeth Briggs Golden Son (Red Rising, #2) by Pierce Brown Morning Star (Red Rising Saga, #3) by Pierce Brown The Knowing (The Forgetting, #2) by Sharon Cameron The Storyteller (Sea of Ink and Gold, #3) by Traci Chee Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare Blood Passage (Dark Caravan Cycle, #2) by Heather Demetrios Redemption (MILA 2.0, #3) by Debra Driza The Cursed Queen (The Impostor Queen, #2) by Sarah Fine The True Queen (The Impostor Queen, #3) by Sarah Fine Empire of Shadows (Bhinian Empire, #2) by Miriam Forster Death Marked (Death Sworn, #2) by Leah Cypess Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3) by Claudia Gray Jubilee Manor (Landry Park, #2) by Bethany Hagen The Ends of the World (The Conspiracy of Us, #3) by Maggie Hall Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand Boundless (Unearthly, #3) by Cynthia Hand Empire of Dust (Blood of Gods and Royals, #2) by Eleanor Herman Reign of Serpents (Blood of Gods and Royals, #3) by Eleanor Herman Dawn of Legends (Blood of Gods and Royals #4) by Eleanor Herman Winter Glass (Spindle Fire #2) by Lexa Hillyer Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) by Melissa Marr Radiant Shadows (Wicked Lovely, #4) by Melissa Marr Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5) by Melissa Marr
& Others

I Will be Adding More Books For Trade/ Pay For Shipping Over the Next Few Weeks (I Really Need to Downsize& Prioritize)

message 2: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (nschumacher85) | 17 comments Hi Robin,
See anything for Passenger or Alice in Zombieland? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 3: by Lexie (new)

Lexie (poisonedrationality) For THIEF OF LIES, please let me know if you see anything (https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Lexie wrote: "For THIEF OF LIES, please let me know if you see anything (https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...)"

I commented on your thread.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Natasha wrote: "Hi Robin,
See anything for Passenger or Alice in Zombieland? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/..."

Natasha, I'd trade Alice in Zombieland for Defiance by C.J. Redwine.

message 6: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (nschumacher85) | 17 comments Robin wrote: "Natasha wrote: "Hi Robin,
See anything for Passenger or Alice in Zombieland? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/..."

Natasha, I'd trade Alic..."

Cool. Just sent you a message.

message 7: by Brianna (new)

Brianna Gill | 88 comments Interested in the burning sky can we talk on Twitter?

message 8: by These Violent Delights (last edited Jul 14, 2016 10:20PM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Brianna wrote: "Interested in the burning sky can we talk on Twitter?"

Sure! What's your user? Mine is @tigerreads

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments ADDED MORE BOOKS!

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I have a HC of fragments and some of the Iron Fey books. I'm interested in Gayle Forman's leave me.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Ashley wrote: "I have a HC of fragments and some of the Iron Fey books. I'm interested in Gayle Forman's leave me."

Did you mean Gayle Forman's If I Stay?

message 12: by F. A. (new)

F. A. | 1 comments What arcs are you looking for

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Fallon wrote: "What arcs are you looking for"

ARCS by

Colleen Houck
Sarah J Maas
Sabaa Tahir
Andrea Cremer
Alexandra Bracken
Maybe some 2016 arcs too but Im not sure which

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments UPDATED

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments UPDATED

message 16: by Shy (new)

Shy (shyanner) | 58 comments Do you still have Dangerous Creatures?

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Shyanne wrote: "Do you still have Dangerous Creatures?"

Yes! What do you have to trade?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I would like to make a trade City of Lost Souls OR City of Heavenly Fire for Half Bad. Just let me know which one you would like! :)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Marcelina☮ wrote: "I would like to make a trade City of Lost Souls OR City of Heavenly Fire for Half Bad. Just let me know which one you would like! :)"

Is City of Heavenly Fire in the new PB ed or original PB ed? Just making sure.

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahlo) | 10 comments Hey there! I have a HC of Pawn by Aimee Carter if you're still looking.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Leah wrote: "Hey there! I have a HC of Pawn by Aimee Carter if you're still looking."

Yes! What were you interested in?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

They are in the original edition. :-/ I don't know what that means...to you I do have the all of them except 5th one on new edition though. So...

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Marcelina☮ wrote: "They are in the original edition. :-/ I don't know what that means...to you I do have the all of them except 5th one on new edition though. So..."

Well, is CoHF a PB? I'm just trying to get the series in PB. As long as it is then I'm definitely interested in trading :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin wrote: "Marcelina☮ wrote: "They are in the original edition. :-/ I don't know what that means...to you I do have the all of them except 5th one on new edition though. So..."

Well, is CoHF a PB? I'm just t..."

Yes it is in paperback. I'll DM you a picture if needed if you're interested.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Marcelina☮ wrote: "Robin wrote: "Marcelina☮ wrote: "They are in the original edition. :-/ I don't know what that means...to you I do have the all of them except 5th one on new edition though. So..."

Well, is CoHF a ..."

Naw that's fine! Where do you want to exchange addresses?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Robin wrote: "Naw that's fine! Where do you want to exchange addresses? "

On twitter. I'm there @Marsianomo and you can DM me your address etc.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Updated! 2/9/2017)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Updated! (2/17/2017)

message 29: by alice (new)

alice (arcticbookss) | 18 comments I'm interested in the ARC of Burning Glass! Do you see anything here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...
If you do, you can DM me on Twitter @arcticbookss! :)

message 30: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I have a hc of mocking jay and some pbs of the iron fey trilogy. Would you trade for ivory and bone?

message 31: by These Violent Delights (last edited Mar 23, 2017 08:39AM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Updated! (3/23/2017)

Added some more arcs!

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 174 comments I have ARCs of Nobody and Marked Girl, and should have hardcovers of Immortal Rules and Fragments (with signed bookplate), will need to look. Do you possibly have anything on my wishlist for trade?

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (miss_melissalee) I have an ARC of Trial by Fire. I'm interested in the HC of Legend and HC of Year of Shadows. Can we DM?

message 34: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Cheney | 2 comments Hi Robin I'll trade you my HC copy of Defy the Stars for A Year Of Shadows.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Samantha wrote: "Hi Robin I'll trade you my HC copy of Defy the Stars for A Year Of Shadows."

I already have a HC copy of Defy the Stars, do you have anything else?

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Melissa wrote: "I have an ARC of Trial by Fire. I'm interested in the HC of Legend and HC of Year of Shadows. Can we DM?"

I'm looking for the Trial by Fire book by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, is that the one you have?

message 37: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Cheney | 2 comments I also have a HC of Chaos that is on your wish list

message 38: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (miss_melissalee) Robin wrote: "Melissa wrote: "I have an ARC of Trial by Fire. I'm interested in the HC of Legend and HC of Year of Shadows. Can we DM?"

I'm looking for the Trial by Fire book by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, is that th..."

Ah then no wrong one

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Updated!

message 40: by Raisa Alexis (new)

Raisa Alexis (raisin_hood) | 74 comments Hey Robin! I'm interested in Legend! Can I DM you on twitter about it?

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Raisa Alexis wrote: "Hey Robin! I'm interested in Legend! Can I DM you on twitter about it?"

Sure! I am @faetasticreads

message 42: by Sam (new)

Sam Watson (sam-watson) | 40 comments I have an ARC of the Valiant! Would you trade it for The Song Rising?

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Updated!

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Sam wrote: "I have an ARC of the Valiant! Would you trade it for The Song Rising?"

I'm sorry but that had already been traded, prior to your post.

message 45: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments I have Until I Die in hardcover but it is an ex- library book. Are you interested in that? Or don't care for ex-library books? Until I Die (Revenants, #2) by Amy Plum

message 46: by Katharine (new)

Katharine (booksandkat) | 46 comments Would you trade A Crown of Wishes (ARC) for an ARC of We'll Never Be Apart?

message 47: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Slobodnik (ashy2979) | 35 comments I have an arc of invisibility, would you trade for 5th wave?

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Ashley wrote: "I have an arc of invisibility, would you trade for 5th wave?"

Is it Invisibility by David Levithan & Andrea Cremer? Then I would definitely trade. I'll have to send you pics of The 5th Wave though, it came to me with some water damage. It's not terrible.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 85 comments Katharine wrote: "Would you trade A Crown of Wishes (ARC) for an ARC of We'll Never Be Apart?"

Yes! I also saw that you replied to my post in the ISO thread saying you had others on my WL.

message 50: by Katharine (new)

Katharine (booksandkat) | 46 comments Robin wrote: "Katharine wrote: "Would you trade A Crown of Wishes (ARC) for an ARC of We'll Never Be Apart?"

Yes! I also saw that you replied to my post in the ISO thread saying you had others on my WL."

Heya yeah, so I have ARCs of We'll Never Be Apart, Daughter of Deep Silence, and The Shadow Queen (personalied/signed to Katie though) and an HC of Forget Tomorrow and I'm interested in A Crown of Wishes, The Great Pursuit, and Spirits and Thieves :D

« previous 1