Booktastic Bookaholics discussion

2018 Archives > Barbara's Series Tracker

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 236 comments I have read: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) by J.K. Rowling
I need to read: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) by J.K. Rowling <- I've owned the entire series since they came out but I haven't been able to read the last two books. I know the important stuff that happens but I just couldn't read them. I think it's time now. It's time to officially finish this series.

message 2: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 236 comments I have read: Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs

I need to read: Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #2) by Ransom Riggs Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #3) by Ransom Riggs

message 3: by Barbara (last edited Dec 27, 2016 08:51AM) (new)

Barbara | 236 comments Percy Jackson and the Olympians
I have read: The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan
I need to read: The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3) by Rick Riordan The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) by Rick Riordan

The Heroes of Olympus
I have read:

I need to read: The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) by Rick Riordan The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) by Rick Riordan The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) by Rick Riordan The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) by Rick Riordan

The Kane Chronicles
I have read:

I need to read: The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles, #2) by Rick Riordan The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3) by Rick Riordan

Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard
I have read:

I need to read: The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #1) by Rick Riordan The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #2) by Rick Riordan The Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #3) by Rick Riordan

message 4: by Barbara (last edited Dec 05, 2015 10:23AM) (new)

Barbara | 236 comments I have read:

I need to read: The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater

message 5: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas

message 6: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 236 comments I have read: Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer

I need to read: Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4) by Stephenie Meyer Life and Death Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer

message 7: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) by Marissa Meyer Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer

message 8: by Barbara (last edited Jul 25, 2016 10:22AM) (new)

Barbara | 236 comments I have read: The Haunting of Sunshine Girl (The Haunting of Sunshine Girl, #1) by Paige McKenzie

I need to read: The Awakening of Sunshine Girl (The Haunting of Sunshine Girl, #2) by Paige McKenzie

message 9: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

message 10: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: Assassin's Apprentice (Farseer Trilogy, #1) by Robin Hobb Royal Assassin (Farseer Trilogy, #2) by Robin Hobb Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy, #3) by Robin Hobb

message 11: by Barbara (last edited Dec 04, 2015 10:28PM) (new)

I need to read: Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Fracture Me (Shatter Me, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi

message 12: by Barbara (last edited Dec 27, 2016 08:52AM) (new)

Barbara | 236 comments COMPLETED
I have read: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

message 13: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) by Kami Garcia

message 14: by Barbara (last edited Dec 05, 2015 11:00AM) (new)

Barbara | 236 comments Mercy Thompson
I have read: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs

I need to read: Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Bone Crossed (Mercy Thompson, #4) by Patricia Briggs Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson, #5) by Patricia Briggs River Marked (Mercy Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson, #7) by Patricia Briggs

Alpha and Omega
I have read:

I need to read: Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs

message 15: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Allegiant (Divergent, #3) by Veronica Roth Four A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4) by Veronica Roth

message 16: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: The Hobbit (Middle-Earth Universe) by J.R.R. Tolkien The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1) by J.R.R. Tolkien The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2) by J.R.R. Tolkien The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, #3) by J.R.R. Tolkien

message 17: by Barbara (new)

I need to read: Bitten (Women of the Otherworld #1) by Kelley Armstrong Stolen (Women of the Otherworld #2) by Kelley Armstrong Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #3) by Kelley Armstrong Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #4) by Kelley Armstrong Haunted (Women of the Otherworld #5) by Kelley Armstrong Broken (Women of the Otherworld #6) by Kelley Armstrong No Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld #7) by Kelley Armstrong Personal Demon (Women of the Otherworld, #8) by Kelley Armstrong Living with the Dead (Women of the Otherworld, #9) by Kelley Armstrong Frostbitten (Women of the Otherworld, #10) by Kelley Armstrong Waking the Witch (Women of the Otherworld, #11) by Kelley Armstrong Spell Bound (Women of the Otherworld, #12) by Kelley Armstrong Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld, #13) by Kelley Armstrong

message 18: by Barbara (last edited Dec 31, 2015 06:43PM) (new)

Barbara | 236 comments Night Huntress
I have read:

I need to read: Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4) by Jeaniene Frost This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress #6) by Jeaniene Frost Up From the Grave (Night Huntress #7) by Jeaniene Frost

Night Prince
I have read: Once Burned (Night Prince, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

I need to read: Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2) by Jeaniene Frost Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3) by Jeaniene Frost