1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Insanity's Master + Lմղἶƈ Cհმɾო

Comments Showing 1-50 of 254 (254 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments I'll post the plot here again

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments A world where half human beasts have become the majority and humans are freaks. It's completely natural to have the horns of a goat or the fangs of a tiger. Humans can still walk amongst the beasts but not all beasts welcome humans with open arms. However, the leaders of the world believe that unlike the humans, the beasts should do their best to treat humans equally-to some extent. They are still given some positions in society. A half cat guy is the lead singer of a famous band, but he isn't too fond of humans. He can tolerant them but he was ostracized by humans as a child, when the rulers of the world were still humans before the coup d'tat. He happens to encounter a human girl who he is forced to interact with.

message 4: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 09, 2015 08:23PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments So I'm thinking maybe she's assigned to work on their team as a manager, producer, electrician or something. idk. Or maybe a song writer or she works in their studio? I'm open to ideas. Let me know if you have any suggestions on changing plot or anything.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Guitarest! So fun >.<

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments And singer, but that remains hidden for the time being

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Oh so she'd be in the beast band with him? :o

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Yup, but they make her wear animal ears at first

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Would they know before hand? Or maybe the manager team people hide it from them because they found no one else? The previous guitarists could have quit suddenly maybe. Possibility lol

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Of course the band would know, the band wants to keep appearances and they couldn't get anyone else to fill the role due to the company's standing on the subject.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Alrighty. We can make cherries now I'd say. I'll post mine tomorrow cuz I gtg.

Preference over anime or human pics?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Which ever is easier to you, i use anime

message 13: by ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (last edited Aug 11, 2015 12:46PM) (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Name: Xia Starlight
Species: human
Appearance:
Profession: waitress turned lead guitarest (her passion) through human/beast alliance

Name: Nina Zimarie
Species: black wolf
Appearance:
Referance:
Profession: college student and waitress, wants to be an actress

message 14: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 13, 2015 10:34PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Name: Everett Graysen
Stage Name: Echo
Species: White Panther
Appearance:

(his ears and tails have spots on them and long hair in front are extensions he usually uses on stage. His eyes are also bright blue)
Reference:

Profession: Band leader and singer of Fangs group.

Name: Neil
Species: Spotted Hyena
Appearance:

Reference:

Position: Drummer

Name: Leonardo, "Leon"
Species: Eurasian Lynx
Appearance:

(hair is brown instead and has hazel eyes)
Reference:

Position: Bass Guitar/Electric piano

Name: Penelope, "Piffy"
Species: Blue Gray fur Rabbit
Appearance:

Reference:

Position: Produce and Stylist of Fangs

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Awesome

message 16: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 10, 2015 09:43AM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Thanks :). I like her. Not sure what band name should be hmmm

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments They could be a pop/rock band?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Yeah, and maybe Fangs?

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments That works :). You wanna post first or should I? We can start where she's being introduced to them.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia sighed as she walked behind the manager that the alliance pushed her towards. It wasn't something she cared to do, but this was her dream job. Lead guitar in a band! Ha and here she thought she would be stuck in her useless waitress job that paid litte and the tips were for shit. It just meant she got stiffed more often than her coworkers. She had a cat eared hood on at the moment and got no second glances, but once her hood slipped from her head, she heard muttering. "It's like they never saw a human before." She sighed as the manager opened the door to the dressin room.

message 21: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 10, 2015 12:10PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Echo chuckled softly at a joke his band mate had made before they walked in. Fangs consisted of a white panther, an Eurasian lynx, and a hyena thus far. They didn't all get along at first since they each had a tendency to be territorial but they for used to each other and became close friends. They didn't know what to expect when they were told they were getting a new member that the manager agreed to but they figured they'd be good regardless. He looked over when the manager walked through, a girl following behind her. They all stared at her, not saying anything. Not all beasts had extremely visible features but she seemed out of place for some reason. "This the new person?" asked the hyena, Neil.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia waved to the beasts as the manager introduced her to her new band. The manager even told them of her species. She merely stayed quiet for the moment. The looks were priceless and was tempted too laugh but held back. "Wello, nice to meet ya." She smile slightly amused. She lived with this since she was small, even faught with a few beasts to prove a point she had. Humans were the minority, this chance was a onc in a lifetime offer. How could she ever refuse her dream.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments (At work, reply afterward)

message 24: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 10, 2015 01:15PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments ((K))

"She doesn't really look like-..." the lynx started, Leonardo but Leon for short. "Isnt she human?" asked Neil with a tilt of his head, baring his fangs as he grinned. Echo didn't say anything as he looked away from her, clenching his teeth. Neil got up and walked over to her, seeming amused. "You smell like a human." He looked her over. "How'd a human get here?" he asked curiously. "She can play guitar?" Leon asked the manager. He hadn't heard of a human getting such a public position in awhile.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia watched them for a moment before pulling her guitar from her back. "Yeah i play, wouldn't be here if i didn't" she chuckled softly as the beasts, minus one, inspected her. "As for how, the alliance. Not sure why exactly i was picked but happy to do something with my talent other than anoy my roommate." She smiled as she unloked her case to reveal a ventage guitar, one passed to her by her father.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Neil looked down at the guitar before he reached over and took it from her, turning it over in his hands. "Did you steal it?" he asked curiously. He wasn't really one to sugar coat his words so he ended up being pretty blunt when he spoke to people, no matter the species. "I heard most humans sold their stuff to get money out of it." Leon sighed softly. "That doesn't include everyone. If she's here, that means she got a background check beforehand" he told Neil. Leon was the most reasonable out of the bunch. He didn't necessarily welcome humans with open arms but he accepted their presence. "She temporary or is she supposed to be permanent?" Leon asked the manager. "Our popularity will plummet then" Neil added with a smile. "Most of the fans hate humans."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "Family heirloom." Xia took he guitar back. "Got it from my father's side." She merely ignored the fact that they talked like she wasn't there. "As far as i know, this is perminate." She shrugged and started to strum the strings of her guitar out of pure habit. "And as for hiding my identity, i have robotic cat ears and tail at home. Scent hiders too." She looked at her guitar and sighed. "Not the first time i've been through this. Tips suck when the major populus finds out your human." Her eyes looked up the the beasts and set her guitar back into its case.

message 28: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 10, 2015 11:05PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments "Sucks to be a freak, huh?" Neil responded with a small smirk. "Serves you humans right for doing the same to us" he said simply before walking away. He sat back on the couch, propping his feet on the table. He popped a small candy into his mouth. Leon sighed a bit before looking to Xia. "So you intend to fake being a beast? That'll only turn out worse when people find out." He grabbed his pen, scribbling a few things down in his notebook. "It's a wonder those things were even invented" he muttered. Echo had pretty much tuned them out as he sat in his chair, eyes closed while he leaned back. The other two didn't seem to question it at all. "Do you even know how to act like a beast? It's not a costume you just slap on anymore" Leon added, glancing up at her. "We can work on that if need be. For now just get acquainted and get used to each other. You will be performing together from now on" the manager chimed in. She was a sweet woman but could put her foot down when it was needed.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia peered at the numbskulls with indifference. "Please, i've been doing it the past three years of my waitressing career, before i walked in with out them on nd blew it a month ago." She stated. "Umm, i was told to pack my things from th apartment i share, why?" She said as she looked at the manager. "I don't ave anywhere to go besides that apartment." She didn't even pack. She was too confused on what exactly hey wanted, the alliance didn't give her so much to go off of. She had a suit case out, but nothing in it.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments "Doesn't that mean she got caught?" Neil questioned Leon softly. Leon shrugged, deciding not to question it. Talking to a human was bad enough, they treated beasts differently no matter what. The manager looked over at her. "Well you can't exactly live there anymore. You'll have a new place to live that's closer to the studio. It's better if not many people know you're human where you'll live. Plus it's easier for transportation purposes and for us to keep an eye on you." That didn't mean only for her of course, all the members lived close to the studio. "I'll show you the new place later. For now, get acquainted until I get back" she said before turning to head out. She had a few things to attend to.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia shrugged. "The clip to one of ears was worn out, it slid of in he middle of work. More than likely they forgot my name. I have a back up set i don't use often." She stated as to get the idea in their animal brains that it won't likely happen again. The third seems awefully quiet, but she guess humans weren't really a welcome in that one's eyes. Not that she minded this at all, she would just do her job in the band and glue her guitar to her back. She turned to the manager. "Okay, then i really hve to pack." Sh nodded to the explination. Though she didn't own muh besides her guitar, punkish clothes, and her two robotic ears and tail sets. She moved to sit in one of the lone chai to one side of the room. She had set her case on the floor restin against he legs. Yeah, no one really got a hold of her guitar with out her notice. She even chipped her guitar so it would never get stolen.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Neil glanced over at her when she explained what had happened at work. "Seems careless" he said simply. If you were hiding your identity, wouldn't you triple check everything? He shrugged before popping another candy in his mouth. The manager stopped at the doorway, looking at them. "This isn't just a business deal, alright? You have to get along or else this arrangement won't work at all. I will not allow weird tension on stage. The fans will notice." She looked at Xia. "That includes you too" she added, not in a condescending tone or anything. "Throw every pre-conception you guys have each other and actually try and get to know each other. If you still don't get along after that we'll figure it out from there. But I better see some kind of effort before I get back" she said as she gave them all a stern look. She smiled before heading out. "Have fun" she said before closing the door behind her.

Neil chuckled softly. "Manager is always so scary, isn't she?" Leon looked up from his notebook. "Isn't that her job?" Neil smiled. "Suppose so." He looked over at Xia. "Are you a fly on a wall or something? We don't bite y'know. Usually" he joked lightly. Despite his attitude, Neil really enjoyed the band so he didn't want anything screwing it up. Even if that meant getting along with a human. Leon already had human friends so he didn't think it was too big of a deal. "Do you know any of our songs or did you just agree because they said guitarist?" Leon questioned her.

message 33: by ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (last edited Aug 11, 2015 11:01AM) (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia looked at the two when the manager left. "Huh? I'm aleays like this. Just ask the wolf i room with," she paused. "Well use to room with." She added softly. "It's not that you guys are gonna bite, it more of to the point it's my preferance." She said. She had been called cat on more than one occation because of her beavior. Mainly her roommate in hushed growls. Appearantly sleeping in the sun, snapping at people at odd occations after being nice, and being alof is that of a usual house pet cat nature, not a humans. She pretty much enbraced it and figured she was doing something right. "Oh and if you ask, she would say cat, but she means me." She added before adressing he songs. "Yeah, i know a few of your songs. I know a wide range of songs." She shrugged.

message 34: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 11, 2015 11:13AM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Neil looked at her, suddenly seeming interested. "You room with a wolf? How old is she?" Leon tossed a wrapped candy at his head. "Enough with your obsession." Neil frowned before picking up the candy. "It was just a question" he grumbled. Neil looked to her again. "So she calls you Cat?" Leon shook his head, moving away from the topic. "You should know all of them if you intend to continue in this band. You don't have to know how to play them necessarily but you should be familiar with them. We'll have to incorporate a guitar into the music now" he said pensively, looking down at his notebook again. "You'll probably live in the same building as us" Neil informed her. "Do you know if your wolf friend will come with you?" he asked curiously.

((I added Neil and Leon pics))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "Nina is 19 and wouldn't look twice at you." She chuckled as she stated the truth. "Um, i do have ideas for the music." She said as she peered at them. "Freaked nina out for sure." She smiled slyly. "For why i don't know many, i only listened to nina's favorite songs cause the wolf hoged the cd and i needed my money for rent and food expences." She stretched slightly and curle up in her chair. She yawned softly and nuzzled into her arms to try to have a small nap. She kept a grip on her guitar to keep it close and make sure it wasn't messed with. "I will show you later." She murmured sleepily before falling into a light slumber, meaning just touching the guitar case would wake her.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Neil frowned when she said the wolf wouldn't tlook twice at him. "How do you know that?" Leon sighed before towing another candy at his head. "Quit asking about every wolf you hear about for crying out loud." He looked over at her when she expressed that she had ideas for the music. He felt hesitant but he couldn't very well ignore it if she had some sort of idea. The problem was that Echo gave the final okay on all the songs and he still hadn't express his feelings about the new member. Echo slowly opened his eyes when she closed her eyes. Neil looked over at him. "Hey sleeping beauty." Echo looked over at him. "Never said I was sleeping" he murmured, his voice slightly deeper than the other two. Neil smiled. "But you still sleep often. How bout it? Come up with a new song yet?" "No, you were too loud" he said as he lightly shoved him. Neil grinned. "But you love my voice." "Says you" he said softly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia napped through their arguement before she woke thirdy minutes later with a small yawn. She got out her guitar and started to play 'get out alive'. She blinked as she slowly came back from her sleepy mind frame. She looked to the guys and yawned softly. "Anything new?" She questioned softly as she stopped playing to rub her eyes lightly. "Xia!" She heard a yell and laughed. "Blackie found me." Sh snickered as she put he guitar away quickly before the wolf could even try to take it from her. The door swung open and there was Nina, seething as she was covered in flour. "You damn cat, why did you put flour in my closet." "You deared to break my guitar, it served as a means to say bad dog."

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Leon looked up when Xia spoke, having been occupied with composing a song. He didn't really have the chance to answer when someone yelled for her. He raised an eyebrow before looking over to see the door swing open. Neil looked over before quickly sitting up. "Wolf!" he noted immediately. He raised an eyebrow when he spotted the flour but didn't need to wonder for long when she yelled at Xia for putting flour in her closet. Echo glanced over at the ruckus, spotting the girl in the doorway whom he assumed was associated with the human. More noisy people were coming in...Neil was bad enough. "There's a bathroom down the hall if you wanna shower" Neil offered. He tilted his head. "How close do you live that you came running here covered in flour?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "We live across town." Xia explained with a chuckle that got her cuffed up side the head. "Owie." She pouted softly before sticking her tongue out at her roomie. "Cats!" Nina growled before looking at Neil. "I should be fine, i got my car outside to take me home." She sai coolly before peering over to Leon. "Blackie, calm down." Xia muttered softly before nina could do anything. She got a growl in return. "Oh, im moving out." "Huh, why?" "Company wants me close." "But you wer the obly one who... oh never mind." "So you would miss me." "Grrr." "Maybe, if we ask nicely, you could room with me." Nina's ear twitched and Xia new that the wolf was in.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Neil smiled at Nina, idly wondering why Xia called her 'Blackie'. "You can probably move in with no problem as long as you don't let any crazy fans into the building" he said simply. "You'll probably have to sign some kind of secrecy contract." One that included keeping all their songs and material under wraps. Leon briefly glanced up when she growled, spotting her stare in his direction. He wasn't really fazed by it since he had met many in the wild dog family, including Neil. "I just don't know how your part of the rent works since you're not in the band." The company paid for their rooming but the wolf wasn't in the company. If she moved in as well then they needed a room with two beds.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia nodded as Leon explained a few things. She knew that leon took nina's growl the wrong way. For one, the growl was at her and two, Nina liked Leon. She merely liked their music, not anyone in the band itself. Nina had a major crush and it was one that made Xia wonder what exactly made people like those who they haven't met. "Seems reasonable, besides blackie always got more tips than anyone in the resturant." She said. "That's because i am nice." "Right and you switching personas with each table doesn't have anything to do with it." "Quiet cat." Nina puffed before sitting on the other lone chair. Xia chuckled softly.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Leon watched the two for a moment before looking back at his notebook, focusing on composing at the moment. He probably needed to hear Xia play her guitar to be sure if the sounds mixed well. Neil smiled at Nina as she sat down. "So, are you a fan?" he asked curiously. "I heard she heard our music from you" he commented. He didn't use Xia's name since he'd kind of forgotten what it was already. Echo got up from his chair, walking out of the room. His white spotted tail swayed slowly behind him seeming to add to his gracefulness, which many of his fans believed he was. He always seemed to portray gracefulness and elegance but also a sense of mysteriousness which they went crazy for.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia got out Nina's headphones and ipod before getting out her guitar again. She set her mini amp on the floor and hooked it up, putting it on low as she listened to one of Fangs songs. Her hands moved on their own as she played to the beat of the song, even adding a bit of her own personal touches. The volume wasn't loud enough to over power the talking. Nina looked to neil as Xia started playing. "Yes i'm a fan. And her name is Xia." She stated bluntly before realizing her roomie stole her ipod, again. "She could've asked..." nina sighed softly.

message 44: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 11, 2015 09:39PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Leon glanced up when he heard music playing, seeing Xia on her guitar again. He silently watched her play, listening to the soft music on the amp. He could hear it from where he was since he had good hearing. Neil smiled when she explained she was a fan. "Nice to meet fans." He glanced over at Xia when she looked to the iPod. "Does she always take your stuff?" he asked curiously.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments "Only my ipod." Nina said as she settled into her seat and shook you soom of the flour in her hair. Xia shook her head as she got something wrong with the melody, she pushed back the track before trying to find another way to smooth the tone out. Then the ballad hit and her fingers slid on the cords to match echo's vocal notes. It was an addition that was needed and added a depth into the song.

message 46: by Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (last edited Aug 11, 2015 10:04PM) (new)

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Neil glanced over at the guitar since he recognized which song she was playing but didn't comment on it. He looked back at Nina. "You're not one of those die hard fans I'm assuming. You're pretty calm for meeting us in person" he commented. He pointed to her hair. "You sure you don't want to just take a shower? We can wash your clothes in the laundry room. I'm sure the manager can get you clothes in your size while they dry off" he offered. Leon got up from his seat, walking over to Xia. He picked up the iPod, checking the song she was listening to. He had suspected which song already but he just wanted to double check which one she was changing. It wasn't bad but they also didn't intend to change the songs they had already put out. Though it was important to note if her guitar blended in well with them.

((Gtg))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia stopped playing as leon took the ipod. "Only adding guitar, changing nothing but my playing to bring out the best in the song." She said as she looked up at him. "I don't think freking out oversomeone leaves a good inpression on people." Nina said as the drummer started to get on her nerves a bit. "Blackie." Xia threw a squish ball at her and nina caught it. Nina sighed softly and played with the ball a bit to calm herself as xia got back to work.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Leon looked down at her when she explained what she was saying. "It could use tweaking but it isn't bad" he told her simply, giving the iPod back. He walked away, smacking Neil on the back of the head on his way back. "Quit bothering people." Neil frowned as he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm just conversing" he muttered. Echo walked back into the room after a bit, looking to Neil and Leon. "Come on, rehearsal" he told them. Neil and Leon looked up before getting up to follow. "You can watch" Leon told Xia before they followed after Echo.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) | 3613 comments Xia knew this and got a bit irritated. Luckily she head her tongue as the door opened. Echo ordered rehersal and she was forced to watch. "Lucky me." She muttered under er breath and looked to Nina. "Don't they know i want to play?" She said when the door closed. "Give it time." "Nina, I'm serious about this. I don't like being forced to watch over playing. It's like you going to a dress rehercal when you were the lead role and you broke your leg." "Harsh. Nina muttered as she watched xia grab her portable amp. "Here take my head phones, i figure you want to practice with them but not aloud." "Thanks blackie." She smiled as she walked out after the rest of the band.

Insanity's Master(aka Chaotic Slave) (insanechaos) | 3021 comments Neil walked backwards, looking at her as she came out. He smiled at her. "You don't have to watch" he told her simply. "It was just a suggestion since you'll be performing with us from now on." He turned away, facing forward again. If she was going to act like this all the time then he would suggest the manager find someone else. He wasn't up to working with someone who only focused on improving themselves alone. Echo and Leon got into the stage first, the equipment already out. There was a rabbit there, seeming to direct where they should be. She went over to Echo and fixed his hair a bit to which he had no complaints about. She looked over and spotted Neil and Xia before going over to Xia. "Hi!" she said with a big smile. "You must be Xia?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6