Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lura, The One Who Loves to Write (last edited Feb 10, 2014 02:12PM) (new)

Lura (luraj2612) | 1475 comments Mod
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2) by Rachel Caine Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3) by Rachel Caine Feast of Fools (The Morganville Vampires, #4) by Rachel Caine Lord of Misrule (The Morganville Vampires, #5) by Rachel Caine Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6) by Rachel Caine Fade Out (The Morganville Vampires, #7) by Rachel Caine Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel Caine Ghost Town (The Morganville Vampires, #9) by Rachel Caine Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires, #10) by Rachel Caine
Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11) by Rachel Caine Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) by Rachel Caine Bitter Blood (The Morganville Vampires, #13) by Rachel Caine Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14) by Rachel Caine Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15) by Rachel Caine

Extras: (To be added soon)

message 2: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I love this series! Definitely my favorites! I have reached book 9 so far. :)