Knight Takes Queen (All Or Nothing, #3) Knight Takes Queen discussion

All or Nothing Trilogy epic buddy-read courtesy C.C. Gibbs & Quercus!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 436 (436 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Jan 12, 2014 07:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ .
 photo GibbsAllorNothingTrilogy_zps58367308.jpg
 photo GIFDominicKnightbySueBee2_zpsa0459f2e.gif

An Epic buddy-read of All of Nothing Trilogy starting this weekend!

Please join us!!!

We are tickled pink that Ms. Gibbs and Quercus will be providing us with ARCs for the coveted book 3, the conclusion to Nick and Kate’s saga!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Ladies.. are you ready? Sorry got completely side-tracked trying to get GR to allow me to read the British version. Since I initially read BEFORE GR consolidated the US and UK editions I have both books since I had comments and likes on both. But trying to get the right version to show "currently reading" was not easy... still shows as read.... I think...

~IreneOust~ Have fun, ladies!!! xo

message 4: by Ingie (new)

Ingie Have a lot of fun!!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "Have fun, ladies!!! xo"

Thanks so much Irene! = )))

message 6: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 24, 2013 01:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Ingela wrote: "Have a lot of fun!!"

Thanks Ingela! [jumps up and down] Since Nick is my #1 of all times.. there is going to be a lot of sighing and swooning on my part.... ; )))

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Allison and Wendy are MIA... they might just have fainted... I mean I can totally understand if they did.
I am going to bed with Nick... What?! He is on my Kindle.... 30 minutes of reading tops. Back in 8 hours or so...

Wendy'sThoughts SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Allison and Wendy are MIA... they might just have fainted... I mean I can totally understand if they did.
I am going to bed with Nick... What?! He is on my Kindle.... 30 minutes of reading tops..."

you slut! going to bed with Nick and yet complaining we are MIA, hahahahahahahaha
See you in the AM and you better be willing to share

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wm AddictedReader&LovingTeamO wrote: "SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Allison and Wendy are MIA... they might just have fainted... I mean I can totally understand if they did.
I am going to bed with Nick... What?! He is on my Kin..."

LOL! I'll think about it! Sweet dreams my dear friend!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ 1%
“Oh God, he still hadn’t moved. Was he testing her sense of personal space? Was this some kind of psychological power thing? If it was, he was winning because his tall, powerful body, sleek in a navy pinstripe bespoke suit, was way too close, way too personal.”

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ I'm awake! Yes MIA at 4am my time. Snoozing then. I'll dive in a bit!

message 12: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Nov 24, 2013 06:36AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ 21%. Oh me likey Knight. And I LOVE Kate's spunk! No weak heroine here. Taking a break from reading for a few hours...

~IreneOust~ OMG!!! Allison, I hope I am not totally comment bombing your BR but I freaking LOOOOOOVE this trilogy and so agree with Sue that Nick is eons better than any other billionaire playboy out there! Enjoy! xo

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "OMG!!! Allison, I hope I am not totally comment bombing your BR but I freaking LOOOOOOVE this trilogy and so agree with Sue that Nick is eons better than any other billionaire playboy out there! En..."

Bomb away Irene. You know we love you!

message 15: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 24, 2013 08:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ We love to have you Irene!
Book 1 - 14%
I love master manipulator Nick Knight... It was HIS idea, not staff’s & play was toned down…
 photo burlesquebysb_zpscfbcc841.gif

message 16: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Hi girls hope I'm not too late to join the party?? ... Hoping to join you soon ❤❤❤

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lisa Jayne wrote: "Hi girls hope I'm not too late to join the party?? ... Hoping to join you soon ❤❤❤"

Lisa Jayne we are thrilled to have you join us!!!!!!!!! I am not far along and I should be checking up on my friends on the feeds, but since you and Allison are ahead of Wendy and I time-zone wise it's probably better I throw myself on the couch at read right NOW. Still at 14%
Allison was at 21% a while back and Wendy.... hmmm Wendy where are you at?????

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ I just got home from church. Diving back in. Yeah my favorite Brit is joining us. Welcome poppet! Still at 21%.

message 19: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • So the girls that are buddy reading ... SueBee, Allison, Wendy and myself? So far ... Very excited I just clicked the book to my kindle £0.98p BARGAIN ... It's 6:30PM UK time after my little man is in bed ill be joining ... So excited to be buddy reading with you girls ❤❤

message 20: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 24, 2013 10:30AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Lisa Jayne wrote: "So the girls that are buddy reading ... SueBee, Allison, Wendy and myself? So far ... Very excited I just clicked the book to my kindle £0.98p BARGAIN ... It's 6:30PM UK time after my little man is..."

We are thrilled to have you Lisa Jayne. (view spoiler)

Wendy'sThoughts ~ Irene ♥s ~ Søren ~ Ben O'Callahan ~ Joe Callahan ~ Javier ~ Manuel ~ wrote: "OMG!!! Allison, I hope I am not totally comment bombing your BR but I freaking LOOOOOOVE this trilogy and so agree with Sue that Nick is eons better than any other billionaire playboy out there! En..."

YES YES YES.. it is way better than almost all of them... because there are smart people in it- IMO- she is not a baby, whiny girl... actualy has a brain and uses it!And Him.... stuff real dreams are made of....

Wendy'sThoughts Happy Dance... Lisa Jayne, Irene, Allison SueBee...OMG this is going to be fun...

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Let's get this party started!!!!
I am at book 1 - 14%, but I have read book 1 two times before...

Wendy'sThoughts ok i am starting book 1... and i am seeing mr. Knight for the first time... can you please wipe the drool from my face... i am too awestruck to move

message 25: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Maybe I will pop my David Gandy casting cherry for this book!!!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Yes Nick totally fits the Gandy look. Dark hair. Mid thirties. Blue eyes.

message 27: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Is it safe to say it might be love at 1% for me .. Hmmm he sounds DELISH !!!

Wendy'sThoughts Lisa Jayne... this new for you????OMG you are going to be in bliss

message 29: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • Yup this is all new x

Wendy'sThoughts well i can hardly wait to see your updates and reactions... tingles coming your way :D

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Still book 1 - 14%. But just want to say to Lisa Jayne and Allison in particular.. that this is the part of Nick I love... wouldn't you agree Wendy?
"Dominic stared at her in stunned disbelief. Female resistance didn’t exist in his world. A strained moment passed..."

Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts Enjoy, ladies xxx

message 33: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Still book 1 - 14%. But just want to say to Lisa Jayne and Allison in particular.. that this is the part of Nick I love... wouldn't you agree Wendy?
"Dominic stared at her in stunned disbelief. Fe..."

AGREED Suebee I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate already (how often do you find an intelligent strong female character)

I'm at 8%

Wendy'sThoughts SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Still book 1 - 14%. But just want to say to Lisa Jayne and Allison in particular.. that this is the part of Nick I love... wouldn't you agree Wendy?
"Dominic stared at her in stunned disbelief. Fe..."

yup... loved that she is strong... and lays down some resistance... we know she will give in..but at least she shows some grit- and you know Sue Bee- love nic... and all he is

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Jxxx ♥ Pink Lady ♥ wrote: "Enjoy, ladies xxx"

Thanks so much Joanna!!

message 36: by SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ (last edited Nov 24, 2013 11:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Well Kate might annoy you at times... but she needs to be that way to illustrate the lengths Nick will go to appease her... when he is used to NOT bending for ANYONE!

message 37: by Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ (last edited Nov 24, 2013 11:57AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Their constant squabbling is hilarious. She totally keeps him guessing and on his toes. 32%

message 38: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • "For brief moment he seriously thought about dragging her upstairs and banging her until neither one of them could move. The moment quickly passed. He rarely acted on impulse."

YUMMY!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ I knoooooow. Nick is a puppet master.....

message 40: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • 14% ONE word: MELTING!!!!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ 35%. Sweet Jesus he's hot. (view spoiler)

Wendy'sThoughts Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "35%. Sweet Jesus he's hot. [spoilers removed]"

fanning self... not working hehehehehehehehehehe

message 43: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa •

Yup the Gandy Candy casting is really working for me ...

Wendy'sThoughts Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "35%. Sweet Jesus he's hot. [spoilers removed]"

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Ditto that poppet. Can I sign up for a "can-you-die-from-such- acute- pleasure" Nick orgasm?
 photo tumblr_mjyqpaDbm51qb6vvvo2_250-Coacutepia_zps49c967e4.gif

message 46: by • Lisa • (new)

• Lisa • LMAO ... We'll form a line, can I be first in the queue ?? DROOOOL x

Wendy'sThoughts Lisa Jayne wrote: "LMAO ... We'll form a line, can I be first in the queue ?? DROOOOL x"

Allison *will never conquer her tbr list* wrote: "35%. Sweet Jesus he's hot. [spoilers removed]"

as a rookie with Nic... i will let you cut in line... that way i can take my time with him after....

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ I feel like highlighting his every thought and comment.
And now you know why he is my #1... I cannot get enough of this man.... [sigh!]

Wendy'sThoughts Ah SueBee, we will just have to get you a lifesize poster to have in your house...

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️ Omg. 40%. Window scene. Never read a more erotic "cumming" scene. Her writing is poetically erotic. Love it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9