Start by marking “Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel's Inferno, #3)” as Want to Read:
Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel's Inferno, #3)

Gabriel's Redemption

(Gabriel's Inferno #3)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  33,858 ratings  ·  2,765 reviews
Professor Gabriel Emerson has left his position at the University of Toronto to embark on a new life with his beloved Julianne. Together, he’s confident that they can face any challenge. And he’s eager to become a father.

But Julianne’s graduate program threatens Gabriel’s plans, as the pressures of being a student become all consuming. When she is given the honor of presen
Paperback, First Edition, 477 pages
Published December 3rd 2013 by Berkley Trade

To ask other readers questions about Gabriel's Redemption, please sign up.
Sheila Llewellyn I did not like this book , d id not finish it. Does this author have an editor?All those literary quotes got tiresome,possibly the author gets paid by…moreI did not like this book , d id not finish it. Does this author have an editor?All those literary quotes got tiresome,possibly the author gets paid by the number of words in the book.(less)

·  33,858 ratings  ·  2,765 reviews

Baba
4 stars.****Review posted November 26, 2013

When you forgive, you in no way change the past--but you sure do change the future.
by Bernard Meltzer

photo tumblr_mjuxpmMm3I1qffcrao8_500_zpsdcadf8b5.gif

photo tumblr_mqxfdlpgNQ1r8mmrfo1_500_zps92b850dc.gif

photo beb6d123-9e05-426b-b630-467b3649bfed_zps8aaaabeb.jpg

Julia and Gabriel have come a long way. They first met when Julia was seventeen years old. Eight years later, it’s safe to say that their road to a HEA wasn’t easy, and yet neither time nor circumstances and enemies could prevent them from falling in love with each other and being together now and forever. In Gabriel’s Redemption we see Gabriel working
Lucia
Mar 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
My Julia and Gabriel:

Burried deep in books and lectures, Julia is concentrating on her PhD. studies. When Gabriel's sudden urge to start family complicates things in their personal live, it seems like there may be troubles in the paradise. Will Gabriel, who is still facing demons from his past, be able to achieve long-seeked peace and find redemption from his sins?

4.5 STARS (spoiler-free review)

It's no a secret that I admire SR's writing style. I was excited and curious to see where he would tak
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
**Please don't kill me for this!**

To say that this book disappointed me would be an understatement.

Let me be quite frank..

Was this book needed?

This could have stayed a beautiful duet with an amazingly long epilogue at the end of book two.
But the author went ahead and wrote a book 3, which everyone.. including myself were super excited about.. BUT unfortunately the story didn't work for me.. it felt like too much was happening.. and when the book ended.. it felt incomplete.

Did I enjoy this boo
Christy
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
5 My Everything Stars!

photo 6c9a9311-cc06-48ed-8135-94a748e19372_zps459dd372.jpg

The long awaited conclusion to the Gabriel's Inferno series is finally here. I feel like I've been waiting for an eternity to read this. So what did I think... well, Professor Emerson never disappoints me! I loved it! It moved at a bit of a slower pace at some parts then the first two novels, but it was still an incredible 5 star read for me!

photo cb8eb557-6520-4ed0-81cd-810f73e3becf_zpsce733e4e.jpg

Gabriel and Julianne are together. Married. Happy. She is at Harvard working towards her degree, and he is teaching at Boston. There
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*

SOOOO, this was a highly anticipated book this last year for me. Did I love it,...yes of course. It's the Professor, how can you not love him. But some of the book, Julia and Gabriel irritated me to no end as well, a lot was unexpected.

Okay, so everybody knows the first year of marriage is supposed to be the toughest. That's when you are learning more about each other and if you haven't lived with each other prior to marriage, you are learning what you've really married as well, lol. But this w
Natasha
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
It is here!! Starting this one today :)

----

I need to make a new bookshelf for this one - most-anxiously-awaited-sequel-EVER :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo ReynardGabriels3TitebySueBee_zps6084a3ef.jpg
 photo Gabrielsbysb_zps3bdff9b8.gif
★★★★★! Gabriel’s Redemption, book 3 of 3. The conclusion of Professor Gabriel Emerson’s courtly seduction of his chaste student Julia!

“I’d never argue with a naked woman.”

Books in Gabriel’s Inferno trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Gabriel’s Inferno
Book 2: Gabriel’s Rapture
Book 3: Gabriel’s Redemption

Rich on symbolism, depth, history and divine message the Gabriel’s Inferno trilogy is set against the backdrop of Dante’s Devine Comedy. The ingenuity of using Dante’s journey in profe
Pearl Angeli
description

"I love all of him-- the light and the dark, the good and the bad."

4 Stars!

That was such a beautiful, tear-jerking ending. Nothing is really sweeter than a HEA for your favorite book couple.

description

In Gabriel's Redemption, Gabriel and Julia are already a married couple. However, things are still not perfect because of some people who are trying to ruin their marriage and Gabriel's past who continues to haunt him.

What I loved about this third and final book was the main characters' development. I'
Jill
Nov 17, 2013 rated it really liked it

Gabriel's Redemption

description

He'd met her when she was seventeen (ten years his junior) and fallen in love with her.

For Gabriel and Julianne it's been a long road, first meeting when she was a teenager, and then six years later as Gabriel's grad student. They'd fallen in love, married and now six months down the track are still blissfully enjoying life as Professor and Mrs Emerson. Gabriel is now a professor at Boston University, while Julianne is working on her PhD at Harvard.

This third and final instal
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister
*3.5 Stars*

Gabriel's Redemption is a beautiful conclusion to a truly insightful and memorable, one-of-a-kind love story. In continuing with its "redemption-based" theme, this final installation follows our characters through their darkest moments, as we see a lot of what was implied in the first two books generously play out.

In an attempt at remaining discreet with plot details, I'll simply mention that this installment deals with the trials Julia and Gabriel face as a newly married couple, whil
Kelli Brown
Jan 08, 2013 rated it liked it
I really want to read this but what could it possibly be about? I don't want the story ruined by the author trying to capitalize on the success of the first 2 books with a lame storyline. I'm crossing my fingers or a good story.
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jul 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Attention please! There will be a 4th book in this series. Ahhhh I cannot believe it, Prof. Emerson is coming back. 😍 For more info, pls check this link. 😊

-----------------

I try to read the book slowly but i just can't stop myself. All 3 books were so beautiful. This series are one of my favorites now, I'll never forget Prof.Gabriel Emerson. ❤
Jessica's Book Review
Jan 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
Oh my Gabriel’s Redemption!! Where I do I begin?! I am happy that I was able to get an ARC of such a highly anticipated book but sad because now the series is over! No more Professor Emerson! I was very eerie of reading Gabriel’s Redemption; third books in a series are usually never as amazing as the first two, leaving the reader disappointed.

Gabriel’s Redemption starts off about six months after Gabriel and Julianne’s wedding. They are newlyweds living near Harvard in Massachusetts as Julia is
Ramona
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My book boyfriend crush is back, but for the last time..
I am a huge fan of this series and loved every second of this book, just devoured it top-bottom. I was so sad when it ended, but happy for how things were put into place, perfectly for my liking.
After fighting so hard to be together, facing all kinds of obstacles, we finally get to explore this couple in its marriage state, seeing how they cope with it.

The book begins 6 months from their wedding, where we see them adjusting to a normal lif
Debra

★★★★★ 5 'You're my home' STARS.

Gabriel's Redemption was the perfect conclusion to Gabriel and Julianne's whirlwind romance story. For over a year, I'd been waiting for this third and final part of the highly praised Gabriel's Inferno-series and I can honestly say it did not disappoint! Once again, the Professor managed to make me swoon with his many carefully chosen words and poems. He's the perfect example of a gentleman and a hot alpha male all in one!!

"Have you ever made love in an orchard
K
4.5 You're My Home Stars!

"I could spend the rest of my life inside you and die happy. You’re my home."

Gabriel's Redemption is the beautiful conclusion to the epic love story of Julia and Gabriel Emerson. The story continues with its redemption based theme in this final installment. While this was by far my least favorite book in the series I still really enjoyed it and I am heartbroken to see it end! I felt that there were some things that could have been executed better which prevented me from
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I've one thing to say- Sylvain Reynard didn't plan to write this book. He wrote Gabriel's Rapture in the hopes that The Professor and Julia's story would be complete. It's the readers that pushed for this book. They wanted more from this couple...a look into their future a few years down the road. To give us a sense of closure. SR gave us this in spades! Not only did we get the COMPLETE HEA for Gabriel and Julianne, but closure to each and every nuance to their story. Of Rachel and Aaron, her f
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

4.5~5 Man of Steel stars

What can I say but I LOVED this series and I fell in love Gabriel Emerson all over again. To say I’m sad to see this series conclude is an understatement, I just didn't want to say goodbye to Professor Gabriel Emerson and Julianne just yet. Gabriel’s Redemption was a beautiful conclusion to a heartfelt journey of two individuals who had overcome their past, demons, and addictions and found redemption in forgiveness, lov
Jessica
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: blog-review
Sylvain Reynard’s GABRIEL'S REDEMPTION is the highly anticipated final book in the Gabriel’s Inferno series. The series was originally conceived as two books, but Reynard changed his mind after readers pleaded for a third. If you haven’t read the series, I do recommend you read the first two books before proceeding to REDEMPTION because Reynard does revisit past characters and gives you character backgrounds that will leave you lost otherwise.

Before I proceed to the review, I want to say, that i
Catarina
5 Redeeming Stars!!

I’ll be very short on this one because there’s nothing more I can say except that I really loved this book.

description

In this book we have a happily married Gabriel and Julia but their happy ever after is far from coming, since they still have a lot of unresolved issues.
Starting with their past and through all the doubts about their future, the lovers still have a bumpy road ahead of them.

description

This was probably the best one for me.
The writing style was flawless, as always and all the iss
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

photo oRLsHXe.gif

THIS BOOK WAS SIMPLY WOW, AMAZING AND BRILLIANT!!!

Sylvain Reynard,

photo giphy.gif

My emotions were literally snowballed from happiness to sadness. One series that never failed!!!

When Christa came in and couldn't shut that nasty mouth of hers, I was

photo wnI0ang.gif

Then, Julia started beating around the bush, I was

photo Hgpzc4h.gif

Finally, Professor Emerson, you are simply the man!

photo ztIVwKK.gif

Gabriel's Redemption picks up from Gabriel's Rapture perfectly, now being married and these two only are double delicious and yummy!!

photo tumblr_m4pnfl4Lna1qlvis5o1_500.gif

My Gabriel

photo Matt-Bomer-matt-bomer-22705569-2000-1498.jpg

And Julia

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Gabriel and Julia are both in Boston and doing well in their pursuits. Their marriage is going well but as always, Gabriel wants more and we all know that he usually gets his way!

Well, I'm happy to say that nothing too crazy happens in this book. Now that doesn't mean there isn't drama because of course there is.

Some issue comes up that causes Gabriel to want to search his past and find out things. And unfortunately it causes him to revert to some bad past behaviors. I was happy that he only di
Aimee
“Sometimes, you should let the nastiness speak for itself.”

A gazzilliion stars for this book!

Happy Dance gif photo: tumblr_ledfmelsvK1qd3url.gif

I really, really want to cry because it just ended. It's just so BEAUTIFUL.

photo Beautiful.jpg

If I could just stretch the story forever, I would be so happy.

“Every night when I fall asleep with her in my arms, I thank God she’s mine. Every morning when I wake up, my first thought is that I’m grateful she married me. I will never be worthy of her. But I spend every day trying my damnedest."

The story continues after
Michelle
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing

The conclusion of Julia & Gabriel’s story was just as magical as the first two in this series. A romance destined between two lost souls that find their home within each other’s arms.

Gabriel & Julia are making a home amidst the struggle of her studies to gain her PhD. Newly married, these two have given one another the strength to heal most of the scars of their past. But when Gabriel shares his desire to start a family with Julia, a few fears not yet forgotten surface.

Wanting a family
Joana

**5 " I can't believe it's over" kind of stars **

"For you, my love, I would endeavor to pluck the stars from the sky, only to shower them at your feet."

By far, this book was one of the most anticipated books of this year I was eagerly expecting it's release.
The conclusion of the series that introduces us to the beautiful and mesmerizing love story of...

Julianne
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and

Gabriel
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Our passionate couple is over the moon. They just married and they never been happier.
Still, they're are shadows trying to
Amy | Foxy Blogs
This final installment of Gabriel's Inferno series takes us through the Emerson's beginnings of marriage.
"Marriage is a mystery. The two people somehow become knitted together until they're one. When we're separated, I feel as if part of me is missing.' -Gabriel

I was surprised to find a mistake:(view spoiler)
Bookish Temptations
Gabriel’s Redemption by Sylvain Reynard has been my most anticipated read of 2013. I’ve been wanting to have it my hot little hands since I found out that SR was going to write it, so when that moment finally arrived I was ecstatic. I’m just like any other reader when I begin a book…full of anticipation and excitement, and when it’s a favorite author’s book I’m also expectant. I set the bar higher for an author who is continuing a series, and to WoW! me isn’t an automatic, or an easy gimme.
You c
Shurrn
The Gabriel's Inferno series is my unicorn - I LOVED the first book, then I endured a seemingly endless spiral of mediocrity, religious allegory, & angst as I saw it through to the conclusion...

Julia’s heart nearly cracked under the weight of her realization that her love had not healed him.
Really quickly:
If you liked the second book in this series, I think you'll really enjoy this book...
But, if you're like me & the second book left a bad taste in your mouth... Stay away from th
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 15, 2013 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF… MAY RETURN AT A FUTURE DATE

Oh god it’s killing me. Have you ever waited so long to get your hands on a book? I did! For this one and when the GOD’s opened up and yes, I got a PAPERBACK ARC, I think I had a heart attack. I loved book 1, Gabriel’s Inferno and yes book 2 was a bit disappointing, but I figure that was just the filler book.

SAD TO SAY… I HAD HUGE expectations for Gabriel’s Redemption

SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am going to describe this book in two words. READY?!

BOR
4 Stars!!!
(BR with Melissa)

Well, it seemed that we waited a long time for the release of "Gabriel's Redemption".
I really enjoyed this final installment.
Was it as good as the first two books, in my opinion? No.
It was good but I just feel like something was missing.

Maybe a little too much Dante talk?
I loved Gabriel.
Without a doubt, he's still my #2 book boyfriend.
The man has a sexual appetite that won't quit and is the master at the art of seduction.
I wished the sexy time scenes had more heat to t
SRFansPortugal: #3 A Redenção de Gabriel 1 3 Mar 17, 2017 06:20PM
Unpopular Opinion 6 120 Nov 17, 2014 09:37AM
Trilogies 18 146 Aug 26, 2014 05:26PM
Is Julienne annoying? 29 265 Jun 20, 2014 10:40AM
The Happy Housewi...: Gabriel's Redemption (Gabriel's Inferno, #3) 5 16 Apr 10, 2014 04:18PM
Gabriel's appearance in The Raven 15 318 Mar 28, 2014 03:24AM
BR for Gabriel's Redemption !! :) 40 165 Mar 26, 2014 03:49PM
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • Honor & Betray (Honor, #4)
  • Consumed (Devoured, #2)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Return to Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #2)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • Redemption (Sempre, #2)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Rocked Out (Rocked, #2)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Rare and Precious Things (The Blackstone Affair, #4)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • A Love like This (The Remembrance Trilogy, #3)
  • Grave Refrain
  • Accept Me (Wrecked, #3)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
  • The Art of Control (The Art of D/s #3)
"Gabriel's Promise" is now available for pre-order across platforms: https://amzn.to/2Y6ah10

My New York Times Best Selling Gabriel Series has been optioned for film by PassionFlix. The filming of "Gabriel's Inferno" will begin in September in Toronto and Italy. You can read the announcement and the most recent update here: http://sylvainreynard.com/film-series...

Huffington Post Books ranked "Gabri

Gabriel's Inferno (4 books)
  • Gabriel's Inferno (Gabriel's Inferno, #1)
  • Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno, #2)
  • Gabriel's Promise (Gabriel's Inferno, #4)
“For you, my love, I would endeavor to pluck the stars from the sky, only to shower them at your feet.”
“How do you do that?’
“Do what?”
“Say things like that. That’s beautiful.”
“I’ve spent years studying poetry, Mrs. Emerson. It’s in my DNA.”
77 likes
“I could spend the rest of my life inside you and die happy. You're my home." - Gabriel's Redemption” 49 likes