Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Goten and Aimee

Comments Showing 1-50 of 533 (533 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Hehe

message 2: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments so how do you want to start off

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Your choice but don't we have to choose the topic

message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments If you want you can start with a situation and I'll jump in or create a story and we can rp those charas.

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Future and we rp as cops and I'm a cyborg but I'm a earlier model that has a personality unlike the others who are exactly the same and follow the exact rules and say what the rules say to say...

message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments so what if I rped as a criminal? you take me in but in turn you decide that this new regime, that enforces strict codes, is wrong. Vigilantes or something?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments No...... That's not what happens in this show I'm watching

message 8: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments What show?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Almost human...

message 10: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments no offense, but it wouldn't be as much fun if you stuck to a story line like that. When I first mentioned a story it would have been one we created by ourselves. Usually one person would create the story with two charas and we would continue from where it left off. I could come up with one if you want.

message 11: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments I wouldn't use the plot just That simple base idea.. But I do have another idea. A bad boy or girl Dad dies and while he is dying He says" Find The Spirit temple a city Called"( some word in a diffrent language that means paranormal) city

message 12: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments why don't you go with that one. Start off and I'll follow.

message 13: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments What?

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments you can post first with your character in a situation and I'll follow. If you want to start off the rp that way.

message 15: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Okay but wich one of us will be the bad boy/ girl. And wich one of us will be the person who finds the Bad boy/ girl at the city surrounded by dead monks

message 16: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments ok. You're losing me. Why don't you post up the back story so I better understand the plot. Finish with where the kid is surrounded by the dead monks.

message 17: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Person who is trouble maker sees father get killed but while he's dying says" go to the spirit temple in paranormal city to live with the monks." Trouble maker goes their and all the monks are dead and another person who is a paranormal being finds trouble maker. Who do you want to be?

message 18: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Either is fine. It sounds like an interesting idea. you post first and I'll continue.

message 19: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Okay your the the trouble maker Who has paranormal powers but doesn't know yet. That wound good?

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments ok.

message 21: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments So You start?

message 22: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie didn't really know what this 'spirit temple' thing was nor did she really want to find it. But she had to at least try, for her father's sake. She desperately searched for the last few weeks. Dropping out of school really helped her when it came to more time to search. "What the hell, Dad! Even in death you're still annoying as hell." She stated under her breath as she roamed the streets of London.

She did find an old temple thingy with dead monks, but that couldn't be the place Dad was talking about. He wasn't that insane. Instead she found her way into the Underground and took the tube to where ever. Unlike other nights, the tube was empty, as far as Cassie could tell. She couldn't see anyone in the other two connected segments. The tube grew darker than usual. When it stopped in a new, unfamiliar station. There were people again, or at least she thought they were people. They passed her by as they went their separate ways.

After roaming for a while, Cassie realized that this wasn't the same London she knew and hated, instead this was a totally new place. She walked aimlessly in the streets trying to take in all the different scenes.

message 23: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Dax had seen her at the temple but he didn't follow her because he was busy getting monk blood off of him. When he got it off of him he tracks her down. He goes up behind her with a smirk and whispers in her ear" What was a pretty girl like you doing in the spirit temple. You didn't what to be a damn monk did you?" He looks her over and sees she was around his age so Probably 16 or 17

message 24: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie turned, frightened by the sudden whisper in her ear and punches Dax. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She blurted out before realizing that he was the freak that whispered in her ear and stood up tall stating, "Take that you bloody wanker!" She then turned away with her black hair flowing behind her elegantly. 'what a creep' she thought hoping that he wouldn't follow.

message 25: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments He followed. He grabs her arm and suddenly time stopped." Did you see who killed the monks in the spirit temple because if you did tell me Because my brother was one of those monks." He lies about that.

message 26: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "I don't know what the bloody hell you're talking about." She stated sternly before realizing that the world around them had suddenly stopped. In amazement she added, "Did you do this?" She was completely preoccupied like a child on Christmas.

message 27: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments He looked around with a surprised look" I did. A new power. Wait powers." He facepalms then stares into her eyes" You didn't see the murderer and you don't know your a parahuman. Oops

message 28: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Are you mental?" She asks the man before pushing him back. Looking around at the rest of the world, "This is neat. What the hell did you do?" She really was having a ball with this entire situation.

message 29: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments " A new power kicked in. I don't know to reverse it." He says with all seriousness

message 30: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "You are mental!" She exclaimed as she then began to toy with the 'frozen' people. They moved rather easily. If time did begin again, most of these people would fall on their faces. She tied people's shoe laces together, retied people's ties, even outstretched someone's arm so that it looked as if they would punch the person next to them. What a strange power she thought, "I don't care. This is fun!"

message 31: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Dax stood in the same place but things moved. Soda cans floated over people and then went upside down when time went unfrozen the soda would poor onto their heads

message 32: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Once time unfroze, all of those poor souls Cassie sabotaged were subjected to her torment. The man punched a kid on a skateboard, a woman fell to the pavement because her shoes were tied together, and some poor fellow didn't realize that his tie was now just a mess of knot. She returned to Dax, "That was awesome. Do it again so I can mess with more people!"

message 33: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Dax grabs her and pulls her close so he can whisper in her ear" Yeah I don't know how also.... These people all have powers

message 34: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie didn't comprehend the seriousness of her situation and whispered back, "Then they are also mental. Besides, if they have powers than why didn't they just reverse the time freeze thingy?"

message 35: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments " Because I'm the last of my kind." He says with a smile and her shirt starts to come off

message 36: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments She pulls her arms around herself yelling, "BASTARD!" She began to run away from the strange man. He really was strange and probably mental. She needed to get away. If he followed her, Cassie would just scream. Someone would help her.

[[going to bed. talk to you later]]

message 37: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments He pops up behind her. He grabs her arm and then they appear in a Aparment And he says" okay you can't be out on the streets of para city and Thinking You and everyone else is human.........

message 38: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie looked around. Seeing that her environment had changed completely, she kept quite. 'maybe there was something to this crazy,' the thought while not completely believing his story. She really just forget this ever happened. It wasn't exactly exciting, but it also wasn't exactly boring. Honestly, Cassie didn't know how to absorb all of this new info. Keeping quiet, she wondered when she'd wake up from this nightmare.

message 39: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments Dax just sat down and stares at her chest rather than his flat screen tv

message 40: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments "Perv," Cassie stated as she covered her chest. She didn't like this person. He was too strange for her tastes and just down right creepy. She wanted to leave, but feared that he'd just follow her anyway. At least here, she could keep her eye on him at all times.

message 41: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments He starts playing video games but talked to her through telepathy" Sorry force of habit

message 42: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie didn't even realize that he was talking to her through telepathy when she replied, "Break that habit." She was quite stern with him involuntarily until she turned around wondering if she heard him right...in her head or what. She ignored the strange feeling and continued to pace around the room

message 43: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments He used telekenis to bring her to him" I just want to talk

message 44: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie was utterly freaked out by this encounter and tried to fight his powers, but continued to fail. She eventually just started to freak out entirely. "GET AWAY FROM ME! FREAK!" She was totally losing it. It was bad enough that her father had died but now this! What the hell was going on?

message 45: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments He sighs" Freak I'm so used to that. He sets her down away from him.

message 46: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie slid up against the wall afraid of him at the moment. She had no idea what to make of this boy. He was definitely dangerous, but how dangerous. She kept him at a distance watching him with a death glare.

message 47: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments He looks back at her with a smile

message 48: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Now that death glare continued as she felt completely helpless. She hated this. What was with this guy? Finally she blurted out, "What do you want?"

message 49: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 3917 comments " You safe and not confused here.

message 50: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) | 2294 comments Cassie didn't understand him. What did he mean, 'not confused here'. All she wanted to do was run away. Pulling her knees in towards her chest, Cassie kept a watchful eye on the boy knowing that at any second he could jump at her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11