This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I'm soo lazy

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jiaka1981 Winfield I'm about 10lbs over my ideal weight, putting me at a whopping 128lbs. My goal is to workout and do some toning, to kill the six years of baby fat from the pregnancy. I want to wear a bikini again. My problem is... I can't get off my ass and go to the stupid gym! I want to go right now, as I’m sitting here complaining about it. But I can't get the motivation together to go ride that bike to nowhere. I even made a cool workout playlist. I tried to get my Boyfriend involved thinking that we could motivate each other, but no, he bailed to go watch movies at a friends. So now I have to chose between planning online or reading my book, or walking to the complex fitness center across the parking lot (in the dark) all alone, to sit in a sweaty room pedaling to nowhere for the next half hour. All for 10lbs.
I even tried being anorexic last week. I didn’t eat breakfast and almost DIED. So that idea was out. What I need is a good stomach flu. one those ones that leave you trapped in the bathroom for two days, throwing up and pissing out your ass. I bet I could lose 10lbs easy.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You are disgusting.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Not worth it. Eat a donut.

Jiaka1981 Winfield maybe i'll watch that hip hop abs DVD. Oh, but its across the room in my purse. Then i'll have to come back...and put it in the DVD player... move the coffee table. Working out is hard. I just want to be pre-baby me again with no effort.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Guahhahahahah PISSING OF YOU ASS!!!!!! Guahahahhahahahahahahahah I love it!!! I know that feeling I remember getting a bad case of explosive diarrhea and saying: damn, now I know how women feel when they taking a leak!!! It sucks!! why nobody ever hates on explosive diarrhea around here… I’m pretty sure that we all got it at some point!

message 6: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Jiaka1981 wrote: "I'm about 10lbs over my ideal weight, putting me at a whopping 128lbs...."

Showoff! And the rest - rest I don't wanna hear about. Cherish your 10 lbs bitch about anorexia, not another way round.

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments "Guahhahahahah PISSING OF YOU ASS!!!!!! "

This is what I refer to as BU (pronounced "Boo") - Butt Urine. That's why it's so nasty to me when people refer to their significant other/child as Boo (however the hell they spell it).

message 8: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Alfonso wrote: "explosive diarrhea and saying: damn, now I know how women feel whe..."

Rusty wrote: "This is what I refer to as BU (pronounced "Boo") - Butt Urine. That's why it's so nasty to me when people refer to their significant other/child as Boo..."

Durchfall - my fav word for it and it's fun to pronounce too. One of a few things that's stuck with me from all the German classes (together with Verstopfung).

message 9: by Lori (last edited Apr 01, 2009 04:39AM) (new)

Lori (tnbbc) oh, STFU with the 128lb sad song.
That would be a great weight for ME to get down to....

Ugh. Skinny people!

Tho I can totally hear you on the lazy part. I did actually join a gym, I went twice a day, four days a week, for 6 months. And do you know what I got for my $300 dollars and rigid schedule? NOT A GODDAMN FUCKING THING.... so working out is overrated!

Plop down on the ole chaise lounge with a jelly sugar donut in one hand, a book in the other, and be happy with who you are!

message 10: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Alfonso wrote: "Guahhahahahah PISSING OF YOU ASS!!!!!! Guahahahhahahahahahahahah I love it!!! I know that feeling I remember getting a bad case of explosive diarrhea and saying: damn, now I know how women feel whe..."

The first time this happened to my daughter at the age of 3 she looked at me with a look of horror/amazement and proclaimed: "My butt PEED?!?!"

message 11: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) LMFAO!

Servius  Heiner Meth works far better then any gym membership...

**disclaimer** Meth may be mildly addictive; and some users may experience life altering circumstances.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think crack might be better for your skin.

Servius  Heiner true, Gretchen, but crack is really hard on the teeth.

message 15: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Just don't go for weed. Cheaper isn't always better, might get an adverse effect on your weight-loss.

Servius  Heiner yeah one tends to eat the time away with that stuff no?

message 17: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Well she probably doesn't care about her skin OR teeth. Just as long as she's thin. We all know that's the most important thing.

Servius  Heiner eh, I would hate to bad mouth skinny, but skinny is not the bee's knees or the cats ass, unless it is pulled off properly. it takes style and class to pull off skinny. Think Nichol Richie a couple of years ago... icky doesn't even begin to describe.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alfonso. THAT IS NOT HOW IT FEELS WHEN A CHICK GOES PEE!

Gross, gross, gross!!!

message 20: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Gretchen wrote: "Well she probably doesn't care about her skin OR teeth. Just as long as she's thin. We all know that's the most important thing."

Sure thing, I've seen my friend starve herself to the point where her hair started falling off (no drugs used in the process). You think she cared?

Jiaka1981 Winfield I'm not even five foot tall so being close to 130 is not skinny. I don't even mind my size as mush as the extra movement. I don't care what rappers say a butt that jiggles for five minutes after you smack it is NOT hot.

Servius  Heiner it depends, how many "dimples" are on said butt.

Jiaka1981 Winfield I don't have any dimples. is that good?

Servius  Heiner yes that means yer good. Carry on and don't worry about it.

Jiaka1981 Winfield I'm not lazy anymore i played racketball last night. :)

Servius  Heiner I always get hurt playing that... Who ever came up with smashing a ball as hard as you can in an enclosed area is really dumb... though I do get a giggle factor when the partner gets the ball instead of me.

Jiaka1981 Winfield It's not fun until someone gets hit in the eye.

Servius  Heiner true story... sooner or later it is going to be me, I refuse to wear those stupid racket ball goggles.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 07, 2009 08:24AM) (new)

Oh, I love wearing goggles and any gear.

Servius  Heiner you have obviously never worn racket ball goggles... they don't fit right and they are always in your peripheral vision messing you up. they suck.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, but do I look ridiculous? Photo op!

And yes, I've worn them.