Michele
Michele asked Lynsay Sands:

Next question. Q: Do you ever get help or inspiration from your sisters or other family for your love scenes? So many books with so many scenes, I'm sure it's not easy to not be repetitive.

Lynsay Sands Good Lord NO!! LOL. My sisters are both virgins as far as I'm concerned, nieces and nephews or not. LOL. Truly, even thinking about any family member having sex is kind of a turn off for me and wouldn't be good for trying to write a love scene. In fact, for the characters named after and with the character traits of my sisters, I had to change the characters names and imagine other characters while writing the sex scenes for them...I wonder if that makes me weird. LOL
Lynsay Sands