Kathryn Reeves
Kathryn Reeves asked Lynsay Sands:

I love your books! I love the connectedness between characters and story lines in the Argeneau series. Most of all, I love your uncanny humor. How or where do you find the inspiration for the wit and snap of your characters and also for their very different love stories? If your books could be made into movies or a series on HBO would you do it or would you prefer the ambiguous mystery that books offer?

Lynsay Sands Thank you Kathryn. Glad you're enjoying the series. I got my sense of humour from my mother. All her girls have it, as do my aunts, and we laugh ourselves silly when together. Other than that though, I have no idea where my inspiration comes from. I wish I did, I'd bottle it and pull it out when I needed it, lol.

I wouldn't mind a series or movie, I just worry that most of the humour wouldn't translate, and that because the stories are often character driven, they might not translate well onto film. Not enough car chases and explosions as a buddy of mine puts it. LOL.
Lynsay Sands