Donna
Donna asked Lynsay Sands:

All of the original questions I wanted to ask are here so at what age did you truly decide that you wanted to be an author and what or who inspired you most to write? I'd also like to add that I truly love everything you write. Thanks so much for everything you put to paper. You are wonderful. I especially love your Arganeau series.

Lynsay Sands Hi Donna, actually it seems like I've always known I would be a writer. Not I've always known I wanted to be one someday, but I just had this deep belief I would be a writer some day. In fact, as a kid when they did the "what do you want to be when you grow up?" thing in class, the others would say, doctor, nurse, a secretary like my mom or whatever and when they got to me I always said, "A writer." LOL. And while the teacher would smile and nod at the others, it never failed that she would frown slightly and say, "Yes, but what are you really going to be?" LOL. I don't know where it came from, and don't remember anyone I wanted to emulate, but I did have a great teach in grade seven who was very encouraging and who pulled my mother in one day and said, "If you give this kid the least bit of encouragement, she WILL be a writer some day." My mother used to be fond of telling that story, lol.

Thank you for the lovely compliments. They are appreciated. And I'm glad you're enjoying the series.
Lynsay Sands