Sarah Mears
Sarah Mears asked Lynsay Sands:

Lynsay~ As an avid reader of the Argeneau Series I was wondering how well I will adapt to reading your not so paranormal romance series? Personally, I tend to stick more to paranormal romance than historical or just romance but I think I might enjoy reading some of your romance. Which one do you suggest starting on?

Lynsay Sands You might like them. It depends on what you like about the vamps. The humour is in the historicals too, and like the vamps the historicals are character driven as well. The Key is a good one, and Always, and Devil of the Highlands or Bliss. One of those might be good to try out. You could always go to my website and read the sample chapters there to see if you're interested.
Lynsay Sands