Ava
Ava asked A.G. Howard:

Do you ever have problems trying to figure out how a story's going to end? If so, what do you do? -Ava Pulaski

A.G. Howard I'm a very organic writer, so things usually just play out the way they're meant to. I often have a feeling where it's going, but if I try to predict an ending, I'm usually a little surprised by how it all unwinds, or sometimes I find out I was completely wrong. :)

As for when I'm stuck and can't get the words out, if I go rollerblade or garden and listen to music, it gets the blood flowing to my brain and shakes loose the cobwebs. Usually, I'm able to jump right back into the book afterwards and the story smooths out.

Seems like doing something creative or physical takes my mind off of being stuck and opens those creative channels.