Pamela
Pamela asked Lisa Schroeder:

What's your favorite book you've ever written and why?

Lisa Schroeder Hi Pamela,

Thanks for the question, which is actually a hard one because our books kind of become like our children, in that each one has a special place in our hearts.

Having said that, I HEART YOU, YOU HAUNT ME will always have a really special place because it was my first novel to be published, and it was rejected many times before it finally found a home. And then, to go on and sell the way it did is just kind of crazy - it surpassed everyone's expectations. I like to call it "the little book that could." That strange little book is what started this journey for me, and even now, seven years later, it still gets passed around and talked about, and it's how so many people come to learn of me and my work. I'm not sure it's my "favorite" but it's definitely the one I'm most thankful for.