Malinda
Malinda asked:

I haven't started this book yet, but I recently bought it and I'm curious, without using any spoilers, why is this book rated so lowly?

To answer questions about Gerald's Game, please sign up.
Susanne Savage
Malina This one is no horror story, but a complete waste of time; while reading it one ecounters a lot of loathsome scenes and repulsive ideas. I do not recommend it at all.
David Seller bc nothing really happens and some very disturbing ideas along the way. you end up with nothing but feeling repulsed. its not a king classic
Madison Everyone is different and looking for something specific in a book. I find it very hard and confusing to base which book to read on the reviews. You won't be disappointed.
Louise Phillipson It's a compelling read about a woman who refuses to give up. I love it.
Image for Gerald's Game
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)